Will Chitoge return in Mario Maker 2?

Attached: Nisekoi_BLOG1.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/809C-0000-0024-F747
youtube.com/watch?v=RSvoSYdf0ZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More importantly, will Arino return?

Everything in Mario Maker 1 will be in Mario Maker 2.

More like who will join her?
Imagine if they put Goku in and when they revealed him they strung everyone along into thinking it was a Smash announcement but then it was just a Mario Maker costume

Should I just sell my Wii U at this point? I'm waiting for the inevitable 3D World port to happen.

Sweet, I get to make more Babymetal levels!

Keep WiiU for Wii games
Keep Wii for Gamecube games
Keep Gamecube for memory card management

they should add Idolm@ster characters instead

Forget that.

What about Shaun the Sheep?

No Pingu

Attached: Jamie.jpg (481x357, 41K)

If Goku can't get into Smash, then he can atleast get into Mario Maker, right?

Attached: 156_1709_GOKU_2013_20modif.png (309x480, 157K)

>Keep WiiU for Wii games
>Keep Wii for Gamecube games
you can play all of those on a WiiU.

Man, these Mario Maker threads sure died down fast. I wish we could get some more video footage already.
By the way, I beat all those levels in those two images that kept getting posted and one of them has the wrong code. You have to Google "Wiggler's Way" in quotes to find it. The code in the image is the same as the code for the level above it

You can't play GameCube games on Wii U.

Images are dumb anyways. It's much more convenient to post levels as links to the bookmark site.

Homebrew, user. Nintendon't allows you to play Gamecube games on a Wii USB loader with GamePad support and everything.

Ah, I thought you were talking about official support.

Yeah, it was a pain in the ass but people stopped posting new levels even whenever I explicitly asked for them. I had to do something.

Unironically a possibility considering Pac-Man was in MM1
We'll probably get Heihachi first though

I think a lot of people haven't touched the game in ages. The old Yea Forums posters might not come back until after 2 is released.

WiiU is literally just Wii + some HW upgrades. It literally runs GC games natively, just cannot read the discs.

I recently found three levels that I had already completed but never uploaded. I'm very disappointed that these people will probably never play them.
Miss you, Keyrock

Well, this thread is dead but if anyone refreshes it beforehand, have fun
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/809C-0000-0024-F747

>Miss you, Keyrock
I hope we get a spectator mode or something in 2. I loved seeing how he would crush records and I wish I could watch him do it live. I really hope he comes back for 2.

WiiU makes a slightly better wii hack device if you have one lying around, and it's good for that purpose. It also allows you to run GC games in native HDMI.

the wii u is the only console that can play every main zelda game

youtube.com/watch?v=RSvoSYdf0ZA

>CRT TV
>Streaming the TV
>Being Underage
>Sounding like a mentally ill mexican
>LOL 9/11 JOKE, not "Unironic 9/11 joke"

I hate everything about this video and about this post. You've sucessfully created a weaponized failure of pure shit.

Well done.

Attached: 1485551227428.jpg (960x640, 74K)