This triggers the pedophile

This triggers the pedophile.

Attached: 1495309105278.png (1226x2196, 1.39M)

Yeah if by trigger you mean erect and pedophile you mean my dick

Fuck off hag, Yea Forums is a pro-cunny board.

Based

Awakening Tiki only pisses me off because it was blatantly disrespectful of her character. She's a shallow reference of Archanea that misses the point of the original like everything else in Awakening.

Jokes on you, faggot. I masturbate to both.

This pleases the pedophile.

Attached: 71874043_p0.jpg (1416x1000, 1008K)

Lolichads won, Sothis is the new hotness

Attached: 1550103161820.jpg (1000x651, 61K)

Attached: 1550159147103.jpg (820x740, 137K)

This, Awakening not only killed the series but the original games too

Attached: 0cb7b4ce09abe42bceebc91add48c9a9.jpg (1200x1678, 187K)

>This, Awakening not only killed the series
false
>but the original games too
true

Mating pressing Sothis in a imagery dreamy state!

Attached: 9f4a45541b53d6d0c48b07a9e989250b.jpg (918x1000, 165K)

>false

>popularize Gaidenshit beyond belief deeming it to be completely okay
>based it all around support shipping bullshit just like trashy FE4
>forcing the devs to make BR and Rev in Fates instead of focusing on just Conquest
>second worst game in the series
>made FE popular with the worst fanbase of all time

Attached: 1446297718477.jpg (500x500, 108K)

I wanna get freaky with Tiki.

Are their combined ages older than the pyramids?

cringe

Who cares by now?
FE fans don't even like FE.

Attached: 1540441820121.png (680x680, 458K)

I don't care that she's hot, she a shitty one note character that shits all over her original character

Attached: 1544150569281.jpg (800x1131, 625K)

Based

FE is pretty fucking garbage let's be honest here

Attached: 1517503514249.png (1401x1505, 476K)

Attached: 1546332922813.gif (300x186, 446K)

Best part is how lolifags pretend she was some deep complex character before. Of course, lolifags have no standards so they love any loli no matter what.

Attached: 1484799072674.jpg (796x1138, 816K)

Good. Her original character was shit to begin with.

Is there any human beings on earth with lower standards than Awakeningfags that defend character assassination and then prop up their shit character and game?

Attached: 1550808858638.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

We're talking about Tiki, not the Echoes cast.

You talk like there was anything worth assassinating.

There was, a entire set of games and characters. Ah but it's okay because you pretend a piece of shit know as Awakening is good isn't?

Like anything of value was lost. Get real.

cute angry potato

There was, a entire set of games and characters. Ah but it's okay because you pretend a piece of shit know as Awakening is good isn't?

Can you explain?

Attached: 1539609716004.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Keep seething.

At what? There's a reason people shit all over Awakening and FE doesn't have good threads

>a entire set of games and characters
You mean the games and characters nobody gives a shit about?

We aren't talking about Tellius here.

That you have mental brain damage,? Simple, you play FE

The best part about lolis is that you get to enjoy all varieties of woman as they get older
Why choose between loli, teen, and mature when you can get a taste of everything?

Attached: wbbapez.png (84x101, 23K)

Explain what made her original character so great other than her childlike body.

>claims FE Awakening assassinated Tiki's character
>asks for an explaination
>"lol, ur braindead"

Attached: 1548456165586.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

>implying being older is the only reason people hate her Awakening version
She's completely dull and boring and lifeless. She's just there so the devs can point at her and say "Look Archanea boomers, it's Tiki! Don't you remember Tiki!?" And she was reduced to just being big titty fanservice.

If they actually wanted to do a cool Archanea callback, they should have brought back Xane instead.

Attached: Xane_(The_Complete_Artwork).png (393x1241, 519K)

Xane was retarded and will always be useless.

That's not the whole Awakening cast

Awakening had the benefit of eugenics. Transforming into an ally with worse stats was never good.

>copying your best unit is useless
His low HP wouldn't even be a problem in Awakening since you can just grind big Def on anyone.

Attached: 150px-FEMN_Xane.png (150x506, 89K)

>Used up all of my free summon tickets for the beasts banner and I all got was a pity broken Ryoma and now I'm down to 48 orbs, completely unprepared for the legendary banner
I'm so fucking pissed

Should've waited for the announcement like a rationalfag.

>Awakening had the benefit of eugenics.
You mean a shitty reprint of FE4 yet even more broken? No it was garbage just like entire game and characters.

>Xane
>useless
Boy, copying literally ANY of your allied units really is shit, ain't it.

Your fault for caring about some furries.

I love adult Tiki Im glad she's in smash and angry her loli self is in FEW and the overall lack of good art for her in the gacha shit

No fuck you give me back my loli

Attached: 1548645358552.png (1280x908, 1.11M)

My head cannon is that she's Robin's canon wife. Morgan being a dragonkin of the herald of Naga and Grima and being the sweetest daughter ever makes for an amazing family

>not liking both

Attached: based.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

That fucker will literally go for anything and everything under the sun, and then some.

FE has the worst fanbase ever.

Attached: piccolo head meme x.png (249x210, 2K)

Whovians

But loli is mostly enjoyed by incels, the complete opposite of chads.

I hope she's the canon love interest just to make reddit foam at the mouth.

Attached: 37ff67dd5bbf662bfeb7975f368bd895.jpg (1714x1829, 408K)

I don't think you shitposters even know what that word means anymore. Go back to your discord

Attached: smug nowi.jpg (2240x1260, 304K)

.. and that's a good thing!

It means you are involuntarily celibate. That's why you have sexual fantasies with children, to feel in control.

That's what happens when it appeals to the lowest common denominator with some of the lowest IQ possible

You lost me, by all means please continue showing how pathetic you are posting that on a chinese cartoon board while I enjoy this cute new main character from the upcoming game.

Attached: sothis5.png (2000x2000, 3.37M)

>This erect the my dick
uhhhhh

But that's wrong.
There are also other studies that support pic related.

Attached: 1526025435884.png (936x560, 59K)

You gonna get Lyn'ed anyways so don't feel too bad

>i went on Yea Forums and found an incel
wew feel free to stop posting anytime

Oh, but the one who only started liking a character as soon as they grew up and became "sexy", of course THEY have standards.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Of course you don't, you like a dogshit character and have zero standards. That's why you get made fun of by smashfags

>Not liking both Tiki's

Fucking subhumans.

Attached: Tiki 15.png (800x700, 594K)

I do? Since when?

Kill yourself retarded faggot

Always

t.subhuman

Attached: Tiki cake and loli.jpg (596x812, 158K)

I do? Since when?

Always as stated

Awakeningfags need to be fucking gassed

I do? Since when?

Always as stated again. Doesn't matter I already won, next reply comes and you lose by default for replying, I still won.

Stay mad and stay bad gramps.

Attached: 1490502995933.jpg (989x504, 153K)

You like a shit game, why would anyone be mad?

I do? Since when?

The series dies at FE4
Prove me wrong

4 is shit and 5 is better so no

5 is literally a better game.

Attached: reinhardt-smile-meme-1-300x200.png (300x200, 88K)

Oh I was saying the series died because of 4

Oh.

Well 4 is total shit and spawned Awakening shipping cancer at the fullest extent with its even more cancerous fanbase for usual with FE but didn't invalidate later games like 5 (even if a total mess) and 6, etc.

what do we think about fire emblem 11 and 12?

The last good games.

>Children
>over powered starting units
>Wide open maps
Holy shit Awakening was a sequel to 4 all this time and I didn’t even notice

Awakening has bits and pieces of every FE since it was supposed to be the last one.

And it's also a terrible game made for people with no standards

I liked them but I remember the biggest complaint everyone had about it when it was released was that it was too faithful to the original.

>No good maps
Representative my ass.

Sounds perfect for you then.

Well the maps came from Gaiden I suppose. Didn't say they were good bits and pieces.

Tiki is Tiki and my wife

Attached: 5f7fc394d4f9056f4871698c90b74611.jpg (938x900, 158K)

I'm so sorry.

How so? I'm not a FE so I'm not mentally disabled like you who eats shit off his plate like no tomorrow

Robin was one lucky guy to impregnate that.

Attached: Tiki.jpg (760x581, 74K)

I think it worked and hurt itself at times.
Playable Anna was fun but they basically pretend Priam doesn’t exist.
Some user really fucking treat it like the spawn of Satan that burned our crops poisoned our water supply.

Attached: 4CAEFE8E-9FB1-4B36-B5EB-123E51C8535D.jpg (606x677, 56K)

Sacred Stones was gaiden shit with having monsters and skirmishes but even it had the decency to make good maps.

Kill yourself and take your shit character back to

Then why are you in a thread about jacking off to dragons?

Because its a bad game. Not that Awakeningfags have the mental capacity to understand that.

I mean if a lot of the spotpass characters have characters that """died""" mysteriously somehow survive despite all odds, then yeah no kidding people will pretend they don't exist.

To shit on people who like bad games like Awakening and circlejerk about it.

OP didn’t even want to talk about the game but here you are complaining about people posting pictures.
You’re that autistic Conquestfag right?

>Tiki is one of the few FE girls to get a full doujin.
How did she do it bros?

Attached: 02_shinryu_03.jpg (1200x1725, 1024K)

No he definitely wanted to and you want to also, since you keep bumping this thread like the fucking retards you are

His thread started out with antagonizing people.
You’re falling for this shitty bait and here you are constantly responding to someone making fun of you like the autistic you are

Cringe

I thought Bantu was her uncle

So it is you. Are you the one that made that Camilla thread that got hijacked by cunny posters, because that's probably what this thread was made in response to.

Not at all, the retards here keep bumping so for me it's watching idiots squirm around and laugh at it.

No, based cposters destroying waifufags

I beat my dick to everything from loli to milf and there's nothing you can do about it OP.

>No I’m not angry THEY ARE ANGRY AS THEY POST THEIR DOIJINS
I honestly can’t imagine how painful it must be to live you’re life

Attached: 2F1B781B-7B81-4D1D-BF2D-E05905D7C357.png (596x812, 1.07M)

Actually that was me. I made this thread because I get a kick out of how much adult Shitki triggers the pedophiles.

>immortal waifu that can give me dozens of loli daughter wives
What's the problem?

Good answer

Attached: 4900f03a-f380-4131-8bd5-7a3cb5aa1bec.jpg (1240x1357, 172K)

>there is literally a loli dragon living rent-free in reddit's head

Attached: 1527748341105.gif (546x609, 465K)

Yeah

Attached: b6edf4a7a5fbc91558d8b8cb36f78775.jpg (700x754, 86K)

Angry at what? Are you legit mad that anger is the only thing you can made note of? You didn't even respond to what I'm saying you fucking dumb austist retard.

Cute and canon.

Attached: 1433511977193.png (600x865, 472K)

Why the fuck is her right foot so monstrous

Imagine liking a shit character and a mary sue. Don't you feel ashamed?

Thematically this is the best pairing.

Foreshortening is hard.

Sex in the woods with Tiki!

Attached: DY1AXg5VMAEXkx4.jpg (596x811, 128K)

happy?

Attached: 10af96970d762e34a1e76f0551fc52f2.jpg (800x800, 79K)

I'm pretty sure the foot is elevated as you can see it kicking up water.

>oldkeks can never give any examples of how tiki's character was ruined
FE oldkeks are pathetic.

Not at all, it doesn't even much sense but not like anything in Awakening does but it's okay muh waifu!

H-HAYAI!

So unless someone only uses the exact phases the previous person used that means you didn’t even respond to them or their point?
Holy fuck you are an autismo

She was a fun loving child having an innocent outlook on life and easily attaches to others, wishing to interact with humans and make friendships with them, due to her long slumbers she hates falling asleep as it had left her alone for several hundred years and she was even scared of it due to dragon degeneration giving her nightmares where she attacks and kills people. It was even cute how she had a tendency not eat vegetables unless they have been pickled first.

>the reason she's kept in a deep sleep in FE3 is because the Shield of Seals is broken and so long as it remains that way dragons will eventually degenerate and attack humans, Tiki included
>awakening forgets this and Tiki never degenerated despite the Shield of Seals being broken
>awakening turns her long periods of sleep into a running joke
>she's suffering with the pain of losing all her old friends, but she gets lectured by a girl half her age bout how to cope with losing human friends/lovers
>Tiki is living in the Mila Tree despite her slumber living in the Ice Dragon Temple after the events of FE3
>boring and lifeless, somehow has less personality than a SNES character
In FE3, it's revealed that the Gotoh nearly abandoned humans because when he tried to teach them magic, they just used it as another weapon to kill one another. Marth was the one who proved to him that he may have thought too rashly. Skip forward one or two thousand years, and the people of Archanea are still at exactly the same level of technology. They are still fighting constant wars over nothing. They have not only forgotten what the Shield of Seals is, some madman's actually gone ahead and pried the orbs out of it again. The only thing ensuring that Medeus and his horde of berserk earth dragons stay asleep? and yet the thing's been broken for centuries and you don't see any earth dragons. Also they just completely changed the layout and purpose of the Dragon's Table as well, and the function of the FE/SoS.

Attached: K72PmRI.jpg (500x364, 36K)

Oh look a good character but they were ruined next to a mary sue

Tiki is strong

Attached: Tiki Adult Summer Full.png (1600x1920, 1.19M)

Not at all, if I was autistic, I would pretend Awakening was good.

No if you weren’t autistic you would agree with the casualfag masses

The casualfag masses are living breathing retards

Attached: 1448045925405.png (436x512, 231K)

Not that guy, but are you going to explain how the two of them don't fit thematically or are you going to memepost? As the person who tries to provide refutation it is yoru job to provide evidence.

Attached: 1439107272956.jpg (798x840, 72K)

So are they autistic or not user?

Obviously

thanks for the answer.

test

So everyone is autistic but you
Seems legit

Why would I need to explain anything to a Awakeningfag? You don't have the mental capacity to understand simple facts. Lets just forgot also how for no reason robin suddenly reminds Tiki of marth just as an excuse so you can bang her. Great writing

Attached: 1550194266931.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

Did it work?

It’s actually because Tiki realized your an MC just like how Lyn equates you to Mark

Why are people pretending Tiki isn't the same Tiki as before? She still has that childish nature, but now she's not as naive and is more accepting to things that will eventually happen. What is wrong with a character growing up? She's a fucking dragon for fucks sake.

Attached: 34437052_p5.jpg (1156x908, 409K)

So nothing changed

No, that just applies to the FE fanbase. it's basically the biggest group of shit eaters you could ever find

Attached: 1550575446305.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Why can't you braindead Awakeningfags accpet your game has garbage writing and assassinated her character and the series lore? Guess that's what happens when you think a shitty game is good.

Let me see if I follow your train of thought
>only autistic people like Awakening
>People who don’t play much Fire Emblem love Awakening
>They are autistic
>So everyone but you is autistic?
>No FE fans are shit eaters
You’re painfully autistic user

>The only thing ensuring that Medeus and his horde of berserk earth dragons stay asleep? and yet the thing's been broken for centuries and you don't see any earth dragons. Also they just completely changed the layout and purpose of the Dragon's Table as well, and the function of the FE/SoS.
Didn't the artbook imply that Grima was an amalgamation of the sealed Earth Dragons and Medeus or something before the retcon that he was a creation of some alchemist who wanted that Naga blood?

Also shouldn't you be upset with Awakening including the Outrealms which is STRAIGHT up Multiversing/Time travel shit? I mean Awakening could take place in an Outrealm where degeneration doesn't happen at all.

Robin x Tiki

Attached: 20190222_082134.jpg (3264x1836, 2.06M)

>only autistic people like Awakening
Not just that the mentally disabled too. Crazy.
>People who don’t play much Fire Emblem love Awakening
They are just shit eaters and autistic retards
>They are autistic
Yes
>So everyone but you is autistic?
In the FE fanbase of course, it's a breeding ground of stupidity that even other fanbases shit on.
>No FE fans are shit eaters
They are shit eaters yes why else would they praise bad games like Echoes and Holy War

Attached: 1550575521374.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Stay mad oldfag cuckold. You're Kagacock doesn't have many more years to live and nuFire Emblem will continue to sell.

Is autistic a buzzword too you?
Because when I say it I legitmately mean I believe you have an actual form of autism that means you have an incredibly hard time understanding other’s opinions and complex issues

You didn't get the point. Say I think A!Tiki is really fucking hot. However, I don't find Tharja that attractive. Or Sumia, or Sully, or Cordelia. They're all grown women but do nothing for me.

That's what I mean by standards. Most people have certain personal standards for what they find attractive or not. Lolifags tend to lack these, as their only standard is "it's a loli". Hence why Sothis become well-liked. She looks like shit, but since she's a loli, you think she looks great.

>Didn't the artbook imply that Grima was an amalgamation of the sealed Earth Dragons and Medeus or something before the retcon that he was a creation of some alchemist who wanted that Naga blood?
Never did any of the that of that and if it did that's really fucking retarded but it's okay Awakening did it we love eating shit as par for course with FE.
>Also shouldn't you be upset with Awakening including the Outrealms which is STRAIGHT up Multiversing/Time travel shit?
Yes but that doesn't have anything to do with this since they aren't ever implied to be in a different timeline in the main story

Why would an ancient dragon wear garter belts?

>or Cordelia
What are you gay?

Attached: D65461B4-E5FC-4FA3-8879-17EF5B70CED4.png (1684x1920, 2.67M)

Tiki is Tiki
I love young Tiki
I love adult Tiki

Attached: 4284297dbe4e62f9a7ff83334e04fd13.jpg (776x734, 97K)

He's just not a braindead retard who likes a shit character

How are they not autistic? They wouldn't still be replying despite being proven and couldn't back it up. Also if you like something bad you are better off dead, simple

Awakeningfags need to be lynched than gassed

>whether a character design is hot or not depends on how well their written
Oh shit looks like I shouldn’t think anyone in Fire Emblem is attractive

But that's exactly my point. You only started liking Tiki when she met your (bad) standards, yet claim lolifags are somehow worse than you for doing the exact same thing.

Why would an ancient dragon give birth to a human-dragon hybrid daughter?

Attached: 34437052_p6.jpg (884x955, 359K)

What is autism to you user?
Autism generally refers to someone not being able to connect with other people and the fact you have to disassociate with such a large group of people and in turn call them the “different” ones can only lead me to conclude you are the one who can’t connect

Kagashit is trash you dipshit. The best part about 3H is making you braindead retarded waifufags seethe at the character designs and actually have good gameplay unlike Awakening

Attached: 1514726647703.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Liking a girl who will cuck you with a disgusting body makes you a braindead retard by default

So are you a tellius guy or GBA guy

A serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact. FEfags have that since you think for years after being told objectively why the games are shit you would understand

I don’t pretend she’s my wife I just think her body is attractive

No, you're ignoring my point because it suits you, as you apparently have no good means to respond to me. But ok, I'll play along. Tell me where I ever said I was a big Tikifag? Or where I said I liked her for anything other than her looks? And I'm not the one criticizing her for being 'shallow' as though she were something deep and complex before. If I do like her for her looks, fine, but at least I can admit it.

Attached: 1484097741589.jpg (975x626, 367K)

Try harder

Attached: 1550596323191.png (457x426, 277K)

So you just have shit taste. Natural