Is this worth getting?

is this worth getting?

Attached: 61XnoC5N4uL._AC_SX430_.jpg (421x500, 66K)

those two yes

sure

fuck no it's been trash

Attached: 1495548586318.jpg (504x694, 91K)

only 2

>playing Disney trash
leave

Attached: 456465456.png (685x648, 377K)

just get story so far and then stop there and never touch 3

bump

no

If you haven't played any game as of yet, then yes.
The "meat" of the package is KH1/2, don't expect much more than those two. Re:CoM is kinda mediocre because the jump to 3D wasn't very kind to it and is universally agreed upon that the original GBA version is miles better than the 3D remake, while BbS is a very... divisive game. Some say it's amongst the best, some say it's the turning point where KH went to shit. I'm in the latter, but hey, maybe you can get some enjoyment out of it.
The other two "games" aren't really games but movies that explain the basic plot and are very underwhelming even as movies.

I work for IKEA and they gave this to me as a "holiday" gift lol

I read that the Final Mix versions were better than these, why is this franchise so confusing?

Get the story so far, and be ready to be bamboozled the story is a pleb filter and not for low iq peasants
Fake. Prove it.

Attached: 3C454DDE-BD98-4FFE-9D79-BE500699557B.jpg (702x1024, 82K)

What do you mean? These ARE the final mix versions of each game
This is just a compilation

>the story is a pleb filter and not for low iq peasants
they really aren't, they are just unfocused, unecessarily convoluted and poorly written.

Yes. It's worth a lot more than KHIII is.

Why is it so hard to find 2.8 for a decent price?

>its CONVOLUTED dude
At least let your pea sized brain find another excuse for not getting the story

How do you want me to prove it? Take a picture of the game?

Why would they gift you kingdom hearts aka nomuras wild ride
(Yea post pic)

Get this instead. Square Enix literally just restocked it in their store 2 days ago so I'd hurry before it gets completely sold out again.

Attached: kh story so far.jpg (358x450, 53K)

2.8 isn't good or worth it. It's like 3 hours
unless you really wanna play DDD

Attached: latest (1).png (1000x1375, 2.52M)

Isn’t DDD like, 20 hours long?

Attached: 66F03B97-B8FB-405B-BC7F-09E9FDAAD444.png (685x908, 697K)

I mean I can post a pic but its just the game. It came with other stuff too. We have a company only site that they give you $200 worth of credit you can choose from a variety of things and one section is nothing but vidya. I got the game because it was only $30 on there. The rest of the $170 was spent to get amazon gift cards. IKEA is pretty cool on what they give their employees. Id take a pic but the game is upstairs and im too lazy to go grab it. Sorry user :'(

>At one point, another Maleficent from the future (sometime after Riku stabbed her in Kingdom Hearts) ends up traveling to this time, hoping to rewrite history so she could avoid her defeat. However, she became trapped in a data world of Enchanted Dominion. She speaks to a mysterious figure in the darkness, who informs her about the rules of time travel, and mentions they will help her return to her original time.
Straight from the wiki, this time travel bullshit is added as a sidenote just to fill in a plot hole caused by the story being so bloated with unnecessary crap that even the writers can't keep up with it anymore. So maybe drop your fedora and your pretentious dickery and realize that acting high and mighty to defend a story that went FUBAR a long time ago isn't the smartest choice?

as a fan since the beginning. NOPE

2.8's game is a three hour Aqua "game", thats really just a kh3 demo
DDD is on the 3ds

Only if you're a disneyfag. Don't even bother otherwise because the FF stuff is sparse

as in DDD being originally on the 3ds that is

Surely its better played on a console tho?

>DDD is on the 3ds
Why the fuck would you play DDD on the 3DS if you can play it on a console in better resolution with a controller?

I already have KHI and II for PS2
do i just emulate/pirate the other games or just buy the story so far?

How long is DDD on the ps4? Same as KH2? Or shorter?

Doesn’t mean it’s worth playing though

If it's vanilla KH2 then get that shit because Final Mix for 2 makes the game so much better it's ridiculous.

Buy the story so far for the FM versions of 1 and 2

ok i'll try to get it but i feel bad for my poor PS2 games that won't get played

If you like Kingdom Hearts, yes. If you don't, no.

Dont worry about them
You can always go back to them afterwards :^)

Well if they’re not the Final Mix versions don’t feel too bad about it

ggg

Bump

>2.8 isn't good or worth it
For a fan of Kingdom Hearts it most certainly is. Every Kingdom Hearts game is worth it for the fans. For those who aren't major fans or just straight up hate the series, only for them is it not worth it.

yea its not final mix and i probably won't go back to them
I can just pretend to be an OG fan

as a fan since KH3. YES

If you were a true fan you would have expirenced DDD at launch

Attached: 65A71511-C4A1-47FC-96CD-FE0CD818F631.png (680x680, 124K)

bump

To anyone curious, all this is is the PS4 releases of KH 1.5 and 2.5 bundled together with 2.8 in a single package. There is otherwise no difference.

Cringe

same length, the only major differences is it runs at 60 FPS, the AR card only dream eaters get recipies and the addition of a few more dream eaters, thats it.

>only true fans have the money to buy something as it first releases, everyone else doesn't count!
You are the kind of neckbearded asshat who makes fans of anything look bad. Fuck off, go back to your basement, continue shunning the outside world, etc. etc.

I'm the same way user, I had only previously played DDD and enjoyed it but got The Story So Far collection so I could know what's supposed to be going on

Yeah it's just a collection of everything. But getting everything in a single case and for $40 is a pretty sweet deal.

Attached: 1549316670294.jpg (3840x2160, 1.7M)

Yeah, true. I wish they'd have just put this out instead of the separate chunks.

Did the PS4 version fix the Drive transformation lag the PS3 version had?

>Time Travel
>The same character in different bodies
>Different characters in the same body
>Characters being split into multiple different characters
>Different characters with the same name
>Heartless have no bodies, Nobodies have no heart

Of course it's needlessly complicated. Maybe not quite as much as it's being memes but it's full of decisions that only make it harder to follow.