Which fighting game has the best combos?

Which fighting game has the best combos?

Attached: 0001.webm (750x422, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9oXskuqZrs
youtube.com/watch?v=g-WXAxLlcEE
youtube.com/watch?v=ABxZjfDIMNo
youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw
youtu.be/eGZTpuhwMlQ
youtu.be/SK4oQNhCN-M
youtube.com/watch?v=0kXW2oEmcTA
youtu.be/1BL4pgndH2M
youtube.com/watch?v=v2CSlCKm_A8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21)
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/03/5-facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ArcSys games let you do some wild shit

The guy was obviously KO'd after the hit, why the fuck would he still rush the guy onto the ground and still try to hit him.

They're trained to do that. MMA is basically a gladiator arena filled with thugs and would-be mafia members who show no mercy, because basically that's what society has been reduced to, the nearing of the fall of the Roman Empire.

override mecha city brawl

Attached: mechster.webm (1280x690, 2.86M)

They're cage fighters who want to win. Trust me, that last hit was not that bad compared to many other KO follow ups I've seen. Check out henderson vs bisping knockout.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9oXskuqZrs

didn't he lose an eye from this

Taken 7

based and redpilled

You’ve never seen a single fucking ufc fight have you

Not a fighting game but you can do some spiffy shit in Spider-Man web of shadows

Lol no

if i were an mma fighter i would simply avoid being hit with a forearm like that, preventing the knockout

Which fighting games have the best pokes?

Attached: 1549605375659.webm (406x720, 2.93M)

it's not over until the referee says so.

it's the refs job to stop the fight. not the fighters.

Based cop, taking on a group of hobos. Those fuckers are always in the subways robbing people and acting like fucking psychopaths.

No he got headkicked by vitor beltfor and it left his retina permanently dettached.

dispite that, he still fought many fights after and eventually became the UFC middleweight champion and avenged that loss to dan henderson in his hometown.

A Great story, really.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-28-at-8.27.05-PM.png (682x346, 305K)

I don't care if half of them are drunk off their asses, this is impressive.

If you are looking for a jab combo into a spinning backfist, it's literally UFC 3.

Tekken, but only because of how fucking meaty it feels to smack the shit out of someone during combo.

Soul Calibur 6 or KOF 14

Attached: 1530376979899.png (981x544, 319K)

If you don't tag the guy on the ground, the round will just continue. If you jump out of the octagon without an official calling the match, you are disqualified.

Is this some shitty movie?

Walk off knockouts are a thing. Mark Hunt was famous for it. When you're relaxed and know he's out and the ref will call it. Most of the time people ground and pound when they don't need to just because it's not usually a clean knockout like that. Keep pushing when he's staggered until the ref pushes you off.

They are clearly drunk as fuck but what are they trying to achieve.

Not really, MMA is pussy combat as they banned several basic Karate moves that deal with elbows and knee strikes.

What the fuck were they thinking with Cop's c.K? Big ass hitbox, safe recovery, long ass hitstun that knocks you instantly and allows him to set up Nightstick mix ups and or turtle. Fucking bullshit.

What is that wannabe-Batman trying to achieve with his dildo cane, if anyone was approaching from behind he'd be fucked from the start

I miss the early UFC.
Back then it was less mixed martial arts, but more martial arts mixing. You'd have these distinct styles combating each other, with the better style and practitioner coming out best. You'd have matchups like Karate vs. Judo or Taekwondo vs. BJJ in these fucking wild fights that had almost no rules and were nearly to the death. Shit, some guys even had no formal training and fought in their fucking t-shirts.

Nowadays there's this meta everyone follows and everything feels sterile.

really nigga

Why can't white bois fight

Killer Instinct

Attached: 1550019265309.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

legitimately the stupidest motherfucker posting on Yea Forums right now

Lmao he got gifted a decision against an old decrepit Hendo after he got the luckiest KO of his life against Rockhold, then he got pieced up and choked out by a geriatric welterweight who though he was abducted by aliens AND THEN he got domed in one round by a fat Mexican welterweight 2 weeks later in front of a bunch of dog eaters

Attached: 1538973028083-sp.jpg (465x332, 72K)

Whitey's sure kicked the shit out of Africa in the 19th century.

How drunk do you have to be to fight a guy with a baton?

Then go do it if you’re so great

The best fighting game combos are the ones where the best ones are short and simple, super long shit with loops and assists belong in team fighters and fighters with other gimmicky mechanics (most anime fighters). Longer shit isn't bad it's just that shorter shit is more satisfying to do and puts the less focus on combo execution, more on movement, buttons and okis. Your fighting game doesn't need long combos to be complex.

The WORST fighting game combos are from shitty mainstream baby games that cloak themselves in visual flair (DBFZ and BBTAG) and have most of their shit as super simple baby auto combos without much else to the game, and the mechanics don't offer enough variety to make things feel different. Try playing BBTAG on a competitive level, it's absolute dogshit.

>no knees to the head on the ground
>no 12 to 6 vertical elbows to the head on the ground
>don't hit the balls
Pretty fucking simple.

>guy's clearly knocked out
>goes to punch him in the head on the ground
blacks lol

Sessler got BTFO

>spreading disease counts
British empire was literally built on their own filth infecting others

America doesn't offer much in the form of mastery. Which is why so many of the top UFC fighters have foreign trained background experience.

the entire world you mean

???

Bruh cop v. hobo's low tier ass isnt even a competition. Put him up against Dindu or Methmouth and he'd get his shit wrecked, especially Dindu since they all get a buff for the month of February.

cope more, shitskin

What games allow me to evade tank?

Attached: 1409132252436.webm (336x336, 1.98M)

While there are classic early fights, it was stupid that they didn't have weight classes.

Tobal No.1, no question. It's just a shitty Tekken knockoff for the PS1, but I love it

FFXI

Okay, and what about the French, Italians, Belgians, Germans, and Portuguese?

do people still play that when ff14 exists?

based buddeh

Attached: michael bisping eye 924394.jpg (591x555, 54K)

don't have a webm with me right now but Johnny Combos in Xrd are a thing of beauty

Wut? the only things banned in mma i can think of is small joint manipulation, groin strikes, eye pokes, 12 to 6 elbows (stupid rule) kicking or kneeing a downed opponent and hitting the back of the head. imo the only rules should be no groin strikes and eye pokes, but yeah you're full of shit.

Lmao, even if the other dude did connect it wouldn't of done shit but hurt his hands. He was throwing close handed slaps and was keeping his arms close to him. What an idiot

kek

Attached: unstoppable emotes.webm (853x480, 2.43M)

Is there more of a realization that you fucked up in a fight when your opponent starts bobbing and weaving like that?

I think you'd quit after being humilated like that, thats some shit you wont let down.

>CHARISMA: 10
>LUCK: 1

Natty goat.

Boxing, Muay Thai and Judo and/orJuijitsu truly arr the best martial arts you should learn and master
Fuck chink fags and their gay ass """martial arts""""

Attached: images (16).jpg (512x288, 31K)

They hate you with every inch of their being and in their minds they're completely justified for killing a whitey

Attached: 1550633678545.jpg (650x932, 171K)

I love seeing people get laid out by people that know what theyre actually doing. Like seeing drunks picking fights with bouncers and they get cleaned out and all the hooting and hollering stops the moment they hit the floor.

Attached: MAXIMUM WALKING.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>12 to 6 elbows (stupid rule)

That's a Karate move. Also, no fish-hooking, head-butting, throat strikes, or striking the spine.

*takes you down*

Lol eye pokes and groin strikes are much safer than anything else banned. Small joint manipulation would end a match quickly as breaking a finger is easy. The others you listed are actually very lethal.

>accidentally hitting g in TF2 during a melee fight

He should just use his gun to parry, the cane isn't for mobs if it's not in whip mode.

>Except all of these things where most are designed to immediately cripple or kill you

Seems fair

>all these bootlickers
Cringe

>cop wants to help the guy who fell on the tracks but his stupid fucking hobo buddies don't give a fuck about him

>Which fighting game has the best combos?
The game that has no combos and lets each attack flow into a following attack, movement, block, grab or some other action. Combos are lame.

What are some games that allow me to duel with unconventional weapons like a bike?

Attached: bike.webm (320x240, 2.95M)

>ko'd by the kick
>gets punched in the face three times
yikes. stick to esports lads, no risk of becoming brain dead after a fight

brewmaster monk

You're implying he had a brain to begin with

t. First person to scream for the police when attacked by drunk illegals

Breaking a finger also doesn't end a fight in real life, so it's fucking dumb to be disqualified for it. Fighters break their hands constantly and keep fighting through it.

Yakuza

never heard of any rule against striking the spine and it honestly doesn't sound very effective, fish hooking is gay and its hard to throat punch someone with gloves on especially if they're keeping their chin tucked.

>tfw you'll never have a friend that will do a ridiculous mock street fight with you for the enjoyment of onlookers

yakuza

true, mma fighters and people who enjoy real life violence aren't very smart

That's what my Beretta 92 is for you pussy.

post more people being retarded and fighting webms

Attached: 1545915387460.jpg (960x1080, 137K)

Yes but we're not talking about untrained niggers and drunks in a street fight, we're talking about people that are in peak physical condition and tons of training. If there were no rules, you'd see a lot more deaths and permanent disabilities.

>hates a police officer for beating some belligerent drunk illegals with a baton
>would not hesitate to shoot them himself
Your values are all over the place.

Imagine the embarrassment of being knocked on your ass by some zoomer and having him fortnite dance over you.

Attached: 1510202570094.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

someone post cerrone's combo on rick story

is the zombie idol animu any good?
seen a few anons mention the quality plummets after like episode 3 but i want to watch cute dead girls

>would not hesitate to shoot them himself
If my life is threatened. I don't go looking for brown people to shoot. Because I'm not a police officer

just watch it user
youtube.com/watch?v=g-WXAxLlcEE

Attached: 1545970194194.jpg (890x890, 176K)

Is this game good and is it alive on PS4? I think it's on sale in the US store but I think the game flopped since I have seen 0 discussion about the game and even the YouTube results gives jackshit, not even character guides or anything good

>I don't go looking for brown people to shoot.
Pussy

Those spin moves should be banned desu. Dude clocked the other guy with his elbow. Of course that's gonna put him the fuck out.

it's gay as fuck unless you're a mega dweeb who likes faggot shit

Devil May Cry 5

Attached: 1547557539558.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

Can someone explain to me why these fucking subhuman apes always fighting in those MRA arenas and whatever keep punching\kicking\jabbing the opponent in the face when they fall flat unconscious on the ground?
What the fuck is wrong with these people, are they unable to understand and recognize when they knocked out someone?
God forbids there wasn't a fucking ref, they'd probably manslaughter someone.

Attached: 14462728244165.png (251x143, 75K)

I think only downward elbows are banned

you're a stupid nerd and you've obviously never been in a fight

>you'd see a lot more deaths and permanent disabilities.
No you wouldn't, the reason you get deaths in boxing is because you take more prolonged punishment to the head because as long as you can stand back up and fool the ref into thinking you can still fight you can keep going and you dont get that chance in mma, while were talking about rules though i think pride had the best rules i miss watching guys get blasted in the face with kicks while they're on the floor and the card system to stop wrestle fucking and stalling was great. oh and tekken is the best fightan game btw

Nah dude got lucky with that hit, do you want hooks and uppercuts banned to? They can also knock out in one hit.

Fights dont end just because a opponent hits the ground
The ref has to stop the fight by holding the other fighter back

There has been cases of fighters that looked like they were out cold only to comeback and win
Chieck kongo is one example iirc of getting rocked terribly and winning

literally all mma fighters do this. it's not over till the ref says so

>ban spinning shit
i wonder who posted this

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (342x314, 1.67M)

The deaths in boxing where because of very lucky powerful hits that basically dislocated the person's brain or caused other significant trauma. If you think you can survive multiple 12-6 elbows to your spine or the back of your head without major injury you're retarded. Especially if you think getting a knee dropped on your face or smashed into your temple won't fuck you up you're retarded.

game?

Nice projection, faggot.
That's bullshit.
Say the ref gets a stroke, a fighter is allowed to beat his opponent into a pulp because there is no ref to stop it?
What kind of fucking stupid reasoning is that?
>hurr they can fake durr
Bitch, unless you're some sort of fucking kung-fu god that can instantly get up again with a spinning kick move or unless you're against a wimp zoomer that is dabbing\flossing on you, you can't realistically just instantly get up again and beat the living fuck out of the cunt that just floored you.
Faking it or now, it takes time to get into a guard stance again, these don't look like drunkfights where you can just pilethrust yourself into them.
I'm not saying that it can't happen, it probably did already, but what are the chances of it?
That's bullshit.
You're bullshit.
This entire MRA-tier shit is bullshit.
Fucking subhumans, all of you.

>mfw i'm very resistant to pain so i just facetank punches

Attached: 1546992307844.jpg (564x428, 46K)

things that don't happen for 12, please
pain resistance or not, you will get knocked out regardless of that
you dumbass

guess they never miss huh

in what situation is a guy going to get the chance to 12 to 9 elbow you in the spine? i think you dont know shit about fighting, and no body mention hits to the back of the head not fucking you up they're banned for a reason but no you wont get one hit killed with a punch, knee elbow or whatever. usually when people die from being punched its the fall when they hit the back of their head off the ground that does it.

You're a dumb fuck lmaoing @ your existence

this

what are some games that have good defensive mechanics?

Attached: 1528606493717.webm (924x520, 1.75M)

I believe it if he gets hit in the forehead with his chin down honestly. I'll take a hard shot to the frontal part of the head over a well placed liver shot any day.

The immediate pain from a liver shot is excruciating, and I'll worry about the brain damage later when it comes.

My friends and I tried the free weekend. It was a really fun game but not for 30 bucks. The price killed the game. Should have been a game for 10 bucks with a 4pack for 25 and it would have sold.

What fighting games have the best glass canon characters?

Attached: 1550292839129.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>Muay Thai and Judo and/orJuijitsu
>Fuck chinks
Huh?

Think it's actually $25 for the deluxe pack, might pick it up but sure. Thanks for the input though

Attached: 1545963397289.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

>when you max eva and crit rate

Attached: 1548878304325.webm (720x405, 2.28M)

any decent drop in coop games?

Attached: 1541822192349.webm (640x640, 1.21M)

because niggers aren't human and any time they get the leg up in a fight they try to inflict brain damage or crippling permanent damage on their opponent unless someone jumps in

>what are takedowns
Jeez it's like you don't watch mma and see the multiple failed takedowns in which your opponents back is openly exposed with no way to defend himself. And no it isn't the falls the kill as the mat has give to it, it's repeated strikes to the head that eventually lead to hemorrhaging or brain swelling, sometimes clots and in rare cases full disconnection of the brain. And yes you can be one hit killed with a punch, knee or kick it happens a lot in street fights where no protective gear is their and if one of the parties has training.

>enemies can stack stun locks

Attached: 1549406201128.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

Seriously? It's Skullgirls you ignorant turd

so you have controle of someones back and instead of blasting them on the head or trying for a submission you think elbowing the dude on the back will do more damage? thats retarded.

lel nice

Guy on the ground looks like paul blart

you aite zoomer

What is it with blacks and always ganging up on people?

thats pretty hot, shoulda fucked her right there in the ring after that countdown

these webms are awesome, is there a Yea Forums general where posting this shit is common?

>When you just want to leave the parking lot but trash are fighting next to your tires and you don't want to run them over

any fighting games that allow you to use the environment to set traps for your enemy?

Attached: nogs.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

Attached: file.png (962x962, 748K)

Lurk more before posting but check /gif/ and /wsg/. /heem/ on spee for MMA/UFC ones. Seriously don't post on spee because you tourists are the fucking worst.

>game has complex controls

Attached: manual.webm (632x434, 945K)

Darkest Dungeon

How the fuck do you press G while melee'ing?

Attached: 1549330127353.png (508x612, 255K)

>that feel when i haven't driven a manual in over a decade
and i don't miss it.

Attached: smug.gif (500x294, 198K)

>they used their ally as a human shield.
How fucking degenerate.

They are fighting, not playing. It only stops when the judge says so.

My sensei says that even when the judge starts and you go touch the guy's glove you gotta be alert, because he could just rush on you as he is not obliged to be nice seconds before trying the beat you.

God I love a good spinning shit KO

adrenaline, you don't really realize the guy is down right away
Also, it's the ref's job to stop the fight

I often forget that most people [in the US] don't know how to drive manual.

It's nothing special, only remembered because of the tranny

When I was younger I would get into shit and would be running from police for some stupid shit and one of my friends actually tried pulling people infront of him backwards and was grabbing at us as he was running and one of us got caught when he fell over because of this. We were young so it wasnt anything serious but you only know when someone is a prick when it actually happens.

Attached: weidman elbow mma.gif (500x254, 1019K)

Fucking degenerate. I hope he apologized for being a bitch.

>GSP
>geriatric
Fuck off cunt.

Attached: 1524520080391.png (1155x1215, 530K)

>tfw we'll never know if the black dude had permanent brain damage or not

Have no clue what MRA stands for at all but Fedor literally got knocked out in two different fights and came back to win very decidedly despite that.

>watching kung fu fool videos
>all these jedi and touch fight masters
lmao

CHARGER

Likelihood is high. Probably not retard level can't take care of himself but noticably dumber than before.

Is that legal in MMA? That seems brutal. I mean I know they get kicked and shit, but damn.

my friend is in losers side grand finals at his first third strike tournament right now, can i get some energy for him from the fans?

his eye got fucked up from alan belcher, casual

\○/

It's not the pain that puts you out
it's when your brain gets hit and smashes around against your skull and turns off

>sessler won't stop talking shit about Fortnite on his podcast
>keeps saying it takes no skill
>challenged by a zoomer to sesslers sport of choice
>gets beasted and danced on by a 16 year old kid in 12 seconds
oh sess, you used to be so good and just look how far you've fallen

>he thinks a fight will keep going if the ref has a stroke in the middle of it
This is hilarious. Keep going. I couldn't make shit like this up if I tried

Pride allowed soccer kicks and stomps. Shogun Rua was known for that. Mute the music.
youtube.com/watch?v=ABxZjfDIMNo

combos huh?

Attached: Maxcolemiller.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw
Bas rutten is easily the coolest nigger around

Attached: 1478027130669.png (737x404, 24K)

Attached: guscombo.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Seriously, after he 4th missed punch you should just do a 180 and run away.

crazy how good max has become

Attached: lando.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

youtu.be/eGZTpuhwMlQ
youtu.be/SK4oQNhCN-M
Found the two fights. First one at 0:15 you can see he gets into fencing pose but somehow holds on to his opponent and wins. Second one at 6:30 he could have easily fucking died, but came back and got the submission somehow.

City of Heroes.

Max has always been good.

Attached: maxlamas.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

got manhandled like a bitch by jones tho

>dex vs str

Attached: 1530235283585.png (1468x547, 679K)

he beat jones the first time and lost to a roided up jones by illegal back of the headshots the second time

Attached: mooseupkick.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

I like when fighting games have moves that can be pulled off in real life

Attached: tiger Knee.webm (700x422, 1.34M)

Attached: zabitboch.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Resident Evil 6

>enemies can focus weak points

Attached: 1550472349551.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Holy shit, that was an atomic knee. Did he died?

That cop is not british, so I doubt that would happen.

Attached: UK ''''police''''.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Watching that live was beautiful. Too bad he didn't do the same his last fight.

Attached: ernesto hoost combo.webm (426x240, 474K)

it's a mob of dirty drunk/dugged hobos mobbing a cop

who would defend these parasites you commie fuck

Attached: pettisbodykick.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

name one single time in MMA where the ref got a stroke

Always wondered the context of this webm

Attached: hammerbottomko.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Why is it that the white guys always know when to stop?

Anyone ever thought about how this webm predates DMC5?

Looking at her and the people around I tought this was on Brazil, but it can't be. People weren't chimping out laughing, screaming, and jumping when she hitted the ground. This was too civilized to be here.

I can name multiple fighters that arent white that do that too

there's plenty of late stoppages from white people

Attached: bigfootreem.webm (880x495, 2.89M)

but you choose not to

after he missed the first 2 or 3 he should have backed away and re evaluated his life

Attached: 1527469758750.gif (500x361, 1.67M)

Attached: mattbrownelbow.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

okizame

bigfoot in his prime was fucking scary

so does anyone?

Attached: blaydeselbowreem.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Okay sure
Mark Hunt comes to mind right away, he's known for one shot KOing people and walking away
Edson Barboza has a few like that
Anderson Silva
just off the top of my head
I can give you more

Attached: double ko fedor mitrione.webm (960x540, 2.45M)

making a stupid ass out of yourself after winning in one thing but making a stupid ass out of yourself and losing just fucking hell

Attached: 1521296232383.jpg (853x1280, 463K)

The police in Britian are neutered to the point where they actually arent allowed to cause injury to assailants, because they can actually sue the police there even if they have commited a crime and the police injured them to catch them. Its really fucking stupid and I can only imagine how frustrating it is for the police themselves. The only thing they can do is dogpile people.

Attached: hadouken.webm (700x422, 1.67M)

all of those are white you idiot

Reminds me of the monkey fighting guy in Bloodsport.

Attached: file.png (496x279, 215K)

Samoan and two Brazilians dummy

Attached: almeida.webm (720x404, 1.93M)

Attached: DC KO STIPE.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

im sure this is bait but brazilians aren't white my dude sure you do get pale brazilians but bigfoot isn't one of them

>barboza
>silva
>white
maybe in brazil

yeah white
dumbingo

>become esports pro
>24 hours a day either sitting or sleeping
>get a blood clot and have an aneurysm checkmate, esports fags.

Thanks for the energy, it got him an almost comeback. He uses akuma, beat his opponent's alex, beat his Q, then whent 2-1 against the dude. He literally brought the games up to 2-3 against the dude who sent him to loser's in the first place at his first tournament

Waaahhh!!!! DEMPSEY ROLL DESKAAAAAA

ironic that of all the places on the web Yea Forums has the least amount of Internet Tough Guys. most anons will gladly admit they do not want to be hit in the face

Attached: Skeleton-Comes-On-Too-Strong-At-The-Dance-On-G.I.-Joe-A-Real-American-Hero.gif (350x263, 2.95M)

woah ok you fucking racist

most aesthetic ko

Attached: swanson-roop.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>guy obviously loses consciousness and falls to the ground
>nigger still runs at him and wants to beat him while hes laying on the floor unconscious

What is it about fighting sports that people never pay attention to or follow but have to act like an expert on all the time and get all insecure when they don't know shit

CROSSU COUNTAH

Only pussies keep a gun on them. Strong men dont feel the fear you do.

getting brain damage in any hard contact sport is a given let alone where people beat each other to near death in every fight

most of these guys will basically be drooling retards by the time they're middle aged

Deserved. Like every thot do.

Attached: 1549309663340.png (261x384, 55K)

Why don't more anons watch mma? Most people here are depressed and having exciting fights to look forward to is great

God Hand. Just tap forward on the right stick.

Noone wants to be seen as someone that doesnt know how to fight, but most people have never actually been in a fight and only speculate that they know how to fight.

>guy is wilting over
>ref standing behind them
>lets the guy get multiple strikes on the guy
>doesn't get in between them
reeeee bad refs

seeing your boy lose can be very depressing

How the fuck are elbow moves legal?

dunno about the rest of Yea Forums but i don't like seeing people get hurt

Can't believe he Kaz 1,1,2'ed him in real life

this

Attached: Travis gets Browned.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

bj penn's bjj was so fucking rusty, and ryan hall is a grappling god. leglocks are coming to ufc, watch yourself

If it wasn't for that judge telling him to stop, that nigger would have continued to impale the guys face until there was nothing left, then he would have bitten into neck and tried to separate his head from his body.

Then he would have grabbed his scrotum and testicles and pulled them away from his torso, tearing into them and shoving pieces of them into his mouth, biting down and swallowing his balls. After this he would have attacked and killed the referee, then swiftly jumping out of the octagon and attacking the crowd one by one, probably starting with a woman with blonde hair, as by this point his primal rage and niggerdom as its max peak and he can think of nothing more than raping and killing fair haired white women.

What are those proportions? Is she a dwarf?

Because it's a joke sport. Especially the drug testing and the shit top stars are allowed to get away with.

>when you find out she send bobs to someone else

>numale incel doesnt understand mma
Cringe

>they all get a buff for the month of February
fuck how did i lose to this

Attached: LaughingPepe.jpg (250x248, 15K)

They're part of the Muay Thai arsenal and very effective on the ground coupled with Jiu Jitsu.

Attached: tankabbot.webm (512x384, 2.37M)

you will never defeat my touch-fu
youtube.com/watch?v=0kXW2oEmcTA
*teleports in front of u to ur're confusion*

>That spasm near the end.
Yep, he's ded.

Attached: 1532441014777.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

look at the subhuman white beat that poor man into having a seizure!!

Attached: Dustin Gaycheese.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

The fact that he didn't just magdump into them was more than I expect from police nowadays.

>Amerimutt
Yikes!

I watch Pro Wrestling instead. It's fake too, but at least it's honest about it.

Early UFC was a fucking madhouse.

you're thinking of 1,2,2 but that was more like a 1,2,1

Literally stricter than any other major sport.

>fight a boss
>he sends his minions after you when close to death
I hate this shit

Attached: 1545795333607.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

I don't think they fuel so good

>this thread

lmao white bois cant fight

Attached: burgosko'd.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>Hits him in the knockout line on the jaw
>So hard his lower back muscles ripple
Jesus Christ, did he ever wake up?

>dude on the grounds arms were locked in the air
isn't that some serious shit? ref should have stopped it right there

>watching modern pro wrestling

Attached: B687EDCC-6452-4B40-9F60-BB9647B94CD7.png (590x493, 11K)

Is that just a fucking member of the public coming up for a go? That is some of the worst shit I can imagine someone wearing while doing what they are doing.

Damn is that Iron Mike?

that literally sounds like all i could do as a mall cop a few years ago

Brazilian here: I don't remember giving you a letter of attorney so you could be offended in my behalf.

they say he is still sleeping to this day

early ufc refs were just there to make sure they didnt die, but having a seizure was fine

most likely a cab driver

Attached: barboza.webm (800x450, 1.83M)

Is that why Jones is still allowed to fight despite legitimately failing drug tests days before a fight because it's pulsing? Is that why Connor gets a slap on the wrist for a conflict he started? Is that why Connor gets to throw a dolley through a window and injure multiple stars, some of them to miss their fight and payday without getting into trouble? While lesser stars like Lawlor get fucked for 2 years for ridiculously small levels of ostorene during off season?

Your sport is a joke.

thanks for the knawlidge boomer-san, but what I'd to know is WHY it's legal, not why it's incorporated. Caving someones skull in by jumping on their head with your knee is a powerful tool of that as well and I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

>enemy casts freeze

>post more people being retarded

Attached: physicds.webm (204x360, 1.92M)

>tfw was there
comfy event

Early UFC was like real life Bloodsport and Street Fighter. There were no weight divisions, almost no rules, and you'd have to defeat several people in a row to be declared the winner.

It's always the quickest, least-perceptible shots that fucking floor fighters. that's the riddle of steel for combat sports. it's what makes taking dives so easy--there's always deniability.

Attached: 8102434.jpg (792x759, 143K)

like a deer in headlights

i remember having an argument with someone about high kicking being used in practical situations and then i was saying "despite your nonsense about how high kicks aren't practical people still get hit by them and a lot of it is all about setup" and there are even several videos showing this

youtu.be/1BL4pgndH2M

Its legal because mma is trying to simulate pure fighting to see which martial arts hold up within a limited rules scenario.

>pretend like you're pushing and get a free ride from the village
Perhaps hes the only smart one

Atleast they test some athletes unlike boxing, football, basketball etc.

>That ref's reaction

Attached: 1530248062546.png (270x333, 131K)

yeah, you don't see them coming so you can't utilize head movement or brace for it

It all depends, I mean you're not going to pull something off like that wearing jeans and turning your back to someone is dangerous, but if you're a fucking superhuman like Edson Barboza its a great way to counter someone who continuously circles in one direction. Also everyone that fights him knows he can do that so it keeps them hesitant.

thanks for the info. Are knees on the ground like that legal in current MMA? I can't recall ever seeing it. Also that dull echo-y thud of his knee connecting with the top of his head. Made me cringe

>ref is a nigger
lol

Knees to the head of a grounded opponent are illegal in the America but not in Japan and other parts of the world.

Attached: zombiedp.webm (560x314, 2.92M)

>Atleast they test some athletes

That makes it even worse. They let people they KNOW are on illegal PEDs fight. Not to mention they tested Jones (a very well known drug cheat) twice in one year while they tested Cormier like 15 times that same year, a man who has never failed a test for like 20 years.

They moved an entire event a week before it was scheduled to another city just so they could let their drug cheat, who was known to be testing positive to a drug at that very moment, could legally fight on the card.

How can you defend this shit?

No the sport isn't a joke its the WME entertainment era of UFC with Dana at the helm with nobody to keep him in check thats a joke.

sounds like you don't like Jon Jones not the sport

Attached: hendricks.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>implying cormier is clean

That's what I mean really. I'm mostly talking about UFC. But there are plenty of problems with other promotions as well such as PRIDE.

>enemy knocks you back

I thought the back of the head was a no go

>plenty of problems with other promotions as well such as PRIDE.

uhh the yakuza? or the fact that the promotion doesnt exists anymore?

Attached: peryybreakdance.webm (1280x712, 1.64M)

I don't like the UFC. Jones is one of the most talented fighters of all time regardless of his cheating, but he's a retarded fuck. I don't like him but if the UFC and USADA had even a fucking shred of dignity and respect for the sport I'd have no reason to rant about Jones because he would have been punished accordingly.

Attached: 1517597920185.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

We know you are

Which games have the most useless female fighters?

Attached: wwe.webm (968x720, 3M)

Yeah, all their freakshow fights as well. Fun to watch but my god that shit should have been beyond illegal.

There's not much point to posturing when you're anonymous. If only the americans could drop the habit.

Damn, that's brutal. Guess I need to check out some more stuff from outside the US. Though it does kinda sound shitty, like if someone hit you just so and pulverized your brain and turned you into an apple sauce slurping vegi. But I guess the risk exists in any form of competitive fighting

It's boring as shit.

Say what you want about pride but it had the best rule set, the card system to stop stalling and lay and pray was great and i honestly miss soccer kicks and stomps, Pride had some really fucking epic fights

On the ground or intentionally striking the back of the head. You can't just duck your head at an incoming striking to save yourself by disqualification. Most head kicks the shin wraps around to the back of the head for instance.

To the fighters there's nothing more glorious. If it were another time all these people would be Gladiators or dying on some ancient battlefield.

Attached: magomedsharipov-vs-davis.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I know for a fact Vince plays a fair role in the actual scripting process of WWE. That this shit even made it in...holy fuck Vince is so unbelievably based.

gotta agree here. I'd much rather get decked in the face than in my liver. I've been punched hard in the liver before and it's just as bad as getting your testicles rocked

Dude in what fucking universe is no back of head hits an unreasonable rule

I don't disagree from a spectator's point of view but my god it was an inhumane promotion at times.

>adhd zoomer cant enjoy the most entertaining sport in the world

Attached: tjcodyhighlights.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

zabit is legit

MMA fighters should be able to take steroid legally, debate me.

I guess when you put it that way, there's not much more of an honorable way to live than to prove oneself to be of superior skill in combat. At least, in that kind of setting. There's something to be said of asserting your dominance and proving to the world that you are capable of fighting. Not that I have any idea what that's like. I've never been in a fight in me life and I've got no plans to.

*crack* *sip* Pride? Now THAT was real MMA.

Attached: frye takayama.gif (290x218, 1.96M)

Its pretty good, the only really bad thing is the chi segements.

100% agreed

Vince has the final say on everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2CSlCKm_A8

WWE is absolute shit right now and has been for a long time (not including NXT). It's also been pushing women's wrestling extremely hard (which isn't all bad, surprisingly). BUT, this happened like a month ago. Legitimately saved the PPV for me, I laughed so hard I was crying.

I think it's pretty fucking self explanatory gang affiliated niggers get domed by rival gang affiliated niggers.

Well said.

Attached: ragingal.webm (637x355, 2.35M)

>fair role
Every decisions have to be approved by him. Which probably should stop because his dementia is really showing these days

i never said it was unreasonable, but in a fight you can get hit on the back of the head so if we are trying to simulate a real fight then fuck it the only rules should be no eye pokes or groin strikes

Any good fights coming up? Glad heemfu Paige is back. Too bad about Joanna getting exposed so badly though.

>Women trying to attack a man

Every time

Attached: CHINA BTFO WOMEN.webm (640x480, 2.56M)

Black people get shot because theyre in a gang probably.

the only thing WWE I care about is eric bugenhagen

Against the best on the planet across multiple disciplines. It's amazing.

Attached: elkinscomeback.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Based moose

I fucking love all the guys in serra-longo's camp

I'd enjoy it more if the females were forced to fight in long hair instead of doing their hair in cornrows

Attached: 47B5480300000578-5229831-Ordeal_Big_Brother_star_Josie_Gibson_was_left_with_a_black_eye_a-a-19_15149 (634x710, 54K)

Yeah, that one is intentional.

should be some decent fights this saturday
main event should be pretty spicy, Thiago Santos has been on a roll
Also the 2nd is a pretty big ppv, one of the best on paper in a while

Tfw DB fights used to be more than just a tornado of fists.

They need a fucking point system for holds if they want anyone to watch that crap.

Next ppv is spicy.

Serra Longo are all time boys

its on espn baby everyones watching ;)

Attached: stephensko.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

You're sick in the head

I almost always miss the Fight Night events because I forget about them. PPV cards are the only ones I remember. Gotta stream the Fox/ESPN ones anyway since I cancelled cable.

where's that webm of a guy breaking his leg after kicking some dude

not that user but
>black men 7% of the population
>60% of all violent crime, child abuse, rape, and murders
he ain't that sick in the head

Attached: 1524854572206.jpg (250x234, 5K)

Lmao jesus why did BJ come back after so long to fight such a killer as Ryan Hall

wow, that's an awful script and performance

Attached: 1506349916824.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

Attached: silvako.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

rough time bud

always love watching the fights with the boys every week

Attached: krylov-herman.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

around blacks, never relax

Warning: Don't watch this if you're squeamish

Attached: ufc.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

He was confident in his jitsu and everyone else was ducking ryan, hope he gets another fight asap because he's a fucking wizard on the ground

I did kickboxing for about 2 years, I still have my gear and I'd like to get back into it but no joke I work so much I'm lucky to get an hour or two of vidya in a night.

>genocide half a continent
>get upset when your slaves start fighting back
Based mentally ill wh*tes.

I mean, in a real fight eye pokes and groin strikes can happen too so... Yeah.

jesus christ dude

Except that's complete bullshit. You literally see one of the policemen hitting the guy with his baton in that webm. God knows what the one grabbing the leg was trying to do though.

>genocide half a continent
blacks would know all about that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

Whites should have just killed all blacks desu.

Fucking niggers

The UFC fucked up cutting Krylov, 205 is a pretty thin division

Tribal mentality I figure. It's why they can't separate themselves from the group to the extent they protect their criminals, and of course mob mentality is also a valid strategy to avoid individual culpability in a situation.

>if we are trying to simulate a real fight then fuck it the only rules should be no eye pokes or groin strikes

totally and they should fight with jackets and jeans on and the canvas should be replaced with pavement!

Sorry, steroids don't keep.

Where do you think you are?

cope

I did kickboxing and martial arts for 5 years

Ended up having to stop due to fracturing a rib in a sparring session. I think doing all that for 5 years is what kept me from being a fat ass now that I'm a NEET.

Attached: rhodesia3.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

I hope you die soon painfully

Thats just bad etiquette though

That's a lot of buzzwords; you could've just said you're insecure

Hot.

>learning to drive when I was younger
>much older brother forces me to learn in a manual car
>ask him why, fucking autos are everywhere
>"only pussies use auto. men learn and use manual"
was he based?

Attached: 1550392880608.jpg (479x447, 56K)

Samefag

True, true.

i like your thinking, jeans are too restrictive though so lets go with tracksuits

What is it whites and always racist? I haven't met 1 non racist white person in my life.

Attached: 15_medium.gif (320x180, 1.97M)

Ryan deserves way more attention but yeah everyone is scared.

Good news though, if you start training again you'll gain the muscle back quickly

I believe that's actually footage from the Congo.

WHY CANT I FIND ANYTHING ON GOOGLE ABOUT THIS?

Imagine the words of some anonymous dude getting to you. Yikes, is this your first day on 4channel?

Female HW division but also they turn up the heat in the arena by 10-15 degrees WHEN?

It's extremely important to know how even if you daily and automatic. If you ever get into racing as a hobby but even basic shit like being the only one in your group who can rent a car if you go to yurop. There no reason to limit yourself when it's so easy to learn.

He sounds based but it's a bit prideful considering how impractical it must be to drive a manual in a suburb and a city.

>nelson became a wrestler against cro cop
still mad

Ye, clover just save it from another fags filename

Attached: Congo_1.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

I stopped because I had multiple seizures after some small sparring at a class, shit really went downhill from there. I know it's worth it and I really should be back into it though

Damn. A lot of pressure on the ref to do their job then.

>posts rounded up Hendricks
Lmao

Attached: You will sleep.webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: 1529013446275.jpg (1071x1062, 417K)

White people who aren't racist live in 99.9% white towns and have never interacted with non-white people. You've never met a non racist white person because they've never met you.

Literally the opposite of what half these tards are telling you. They hit them when they're fucked to FORCE the ref to end it. If they really wanted to fuck someone up, they'd let them get stunned and get back up to beat them easier.

Roy Nelson is a faggot. He's been a boring fighter for a decade, he threatened to shoot Cro Crop and people in the arena after losing and Cro Cop claims Roy bit him in the clinch at one point.

Yeah I noticed that I can still consistently do a decent amount of sit ups and push ups whenever I do those exercise vidya challenges.

Jesus. If you want to get back into it, make sure a doctor clears you because shit like that happening can build up over time.

i did boxing for 3yrs in highschool because i was uggo and skinny and hoes always made fun of me. once i got muscles and stopped being ugly af i got hoes and never went back.

with that said those 3yrs i did it seriously i definitely think i have cte. i literally cannot say the words ethnicity and posthumously sometimes. do not reccomend it at all

Attached: 8c34bbc472e7515c752edabaaf51970cca9871f7_hq.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>this meme
FBI stats (source: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21) say there are exactly three (3) crimes that blacks do more than whites: murder, robbery and illegal gambling.
Everything else, including rape, arson, kidnapping and spouse bashing is a white crime.
basically, darkies kill and steal, cumskins do everything else

Attached: liu-kang-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-43.gif (540x215, 1.93M)

I'm not about to buy fucking cable TV to watch this shit, how does user watch their fights/MMA?

>that deliberate corked thigh at the start

Fuck's sake, it hurts just watching it

Oh fuck, I was actually there, didn't see that. Got a video?

Fuck yea based Bugez been watching his YouTube for years

/r/mmastreams
I usually just watch whatever through ace player

Those are some the most racist whites. It don't exist non racist white people it just don't.

>Everything else, including rape, arson, kidnapping and spouse bashing is a white crime.
America has a massive Spic population and they are all accounted as white by the FBI. Spics are the biggest child molesters and wife beaters on the planet.

I've been MMA hardcore for 15 years, watching literally every card and I've never given the UFC a penny. Just shop around for streams. It's really not that hard to find. I'm not about to get my streaming site of choice taken down by posting it here with a bunch of retards. There are dozens of streamers. Also, on the big cards, you can find people streaming it on twitch, but it gets taken down usually. Then a new one pops up.

Fake news samefaggung retard

learn to spell shitskin

Attached: 1547840971132.jpg (567x601, 33K)

Thanks, Anons. I've been way out of the loop

Spics are worse than niggers. God I fucking wish theyd get holocausted

shit like this is scary

streams have never been easier to find

Complete lie you white supremacist. Its whites who are 70% of all rapes murder violence t crime so we should kill all you whites.

Attached: 1549120888062.webm (960x540, 1.15M)

Do you know what Per Capita means you dumbass mud person

>It don't exist
Learn proper grammar motherfucker. It's not hard.

Amazing. Zoomers will save the world.

>zoomies have invaded combat sports

Fake news

>No cowboy combo

What the hell Yea Forums?

Attached: 1483613194202.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

hope he gadooshes conor

The point is he can do it but can also be sued for doing it.

>niggers are the worst
>wait spics are the worst actually
kys

I was double concussed multiple times during my 4 years training kickboxing. I've never been the same ever since. I have trouble thinking and remembering everyday. I only stopped because I have a hernia otherwise I'd still be there, I don't need my brain for anything.

>Cowboy vs Conor confirmed

Posting random crimes won't change that you've been debunked brainlet

A friend of mine had 6 concussions and is pretty much retarded now.

spics and nigs are both barely any different

Attached: 1522039647379.jpg (640x640, 44K)

it's muscle memory, kinda like how your hand just reach out for dicks for no reason.

You're retarded enough to think that it's linear, the black population has grown but crime has gone down

Attached: penn vs TBA UFC.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

Attached: 1531396812565.gif (378x391, 1.74M)

Cowboy is so boring. He has some good finishing sequences but his actual fights are quite dull imo.

A friend of mine started having semi-regular seizures after some bad kicks. I did boxing a few years back and shitty karate as a kid but I'm sticking to cardio and weight training for now

but he wasn't you lost the argument

Attached: 1500932035388.jpg (600x1037, 251K)

Half of /pol/ has spics in it

Pride was vastly better than current ufc. It was like street fighter with unique characters from around the world. Amazing matchups. Brutal incredible fights.

>they look like big babies rolling around on the floor

Attached: Heh.jpg (317x265, 20K)

yes and the majority of them on /pol/ admit that their countries are shitholes and need to be nuked

Attached: 1529897725700.png (640x1080, 642K)

>Source: My smelly ass.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/03/5-facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/

There is sometimes some small increase but they're noises since the trend is there, crime has gone down

try looking up the names in the bottom corner stupid

What a faggot.

This

Attached: ukwbzmqSfnE.jpg (2960x1973, 2.11M)

No one denied the murders brainlet, most are between gangs, as if you care about these deaths.
Raping, kidnapping is a white thing in term of stats

dotka

Attached: ursa.gif (320x180, 2.56M)

I am so glad I voted for him, will vote again gladly

im glad we all agree jones > cormier

What an absolute cuck

Cumskin is such a fucking lame insult you should be embarrassed to bust it out

>quoting Molyneux
lmao you're full of shit

I just want to see DC cry like a blubbering baby again.

Attached: 1550639462095.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Just wish that his entire fucking cabinet outside of miller would stop working against his agenda and that he'd drop the retarded women's and LGBT shit

Hell, I wish he fucking vetoed that spending bill and dared that rat mcconnell and the senate to override it

>Raping, kidnapping is a white thing in term of stats
You mean hispanic """white"""

See

>nigger goes in to ground pound an already KO'd fighter
>white referee is so used to blacks' bullshit he has super-human like reflexes to throw his full body against him to shove his dumb nigger ass off

you didn't provide an argument

sorry I don't know every single game, aspie

slavery hasnt existed in the US for hundreds of years
none of those blacks were slaves
their parents werent slaves
their grandparents werent slaves
their grandparents' grandparents werent slaves

in the first place the blacks in africa sold their tribesmen as slaves to jews who took them to america
they werent kidnapped by whites

see what fucktard they're labeling hispanic shitskins as white

>Raping, kidnapping is a white thing in term of stats

Attached: 1522710592712.jpg (950x942, 211K)

lmao I wish

MMA has been neutered and pussified. Before it used to be 2 men enter and 1 man leaves.

>elaborate off topic mma thread turns into a history lesson on racism and slavery at 2am on Yea Forums

Attached: 6D2BE75C-BDD3-45D5-827E-28CDE33579E2.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Happened me again in the last fedor fight.

Their grandparents suffered from being considered as a inferior citizen, segregation, lack of fair justice toward this group.
Just because "white racism" has been misleading in the current days doesn't deny how blacks suffered for centuries

typical white people

Attached: 1519467645989.jpg (1580x3431, 939K)

Probably cause you're looking for them everywhere, asshole.