Another string referring to Joker was found in smash. This one is referring to costume 06...

Another string referring to Joker was found in smash. This one is referring to costume 06, and has a sub-file named "jane" with the maya extension for hair. This might indicate the existance of a female Joker, possibly for the Switch edition of Persona 5 that was rumored.

This would also explain why we haven't seen gameplay of Joker, since they usually show all the costumes, and if they put him in the smash site they would have to put all the costumes, spoiling the existance of a female joker for the switch port.

Attached: Persona on switch.png (609x685, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/Dr-HyperCake
youtube.com/watch?v=HhwJgwXBxIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

makoto echo

Considering Joker is getting put into the game after 5R's reveal it's possible.

holy fuck no one cares

>enter thread
>I dislike thing!

>possibly for the Switch edition of Persona 5
Lmao
LMAO

NEVER EVER

>female joker

Attached: l8CIzwY.png (1280x800, 633K)

DUDE HERE'S ANOTHER "DATAMINE" SMASH THREAD
THIS ONE WORD MEANS THAT THERE'S A FEMC IN THE P5 SWITCH VERSION

It's criminal that mods will do nothing about exceedingly low quality smash threads

>Thinking Nintendo would pick a series that doesn't even have a single game on Nintendo.
We know the Harvest Moon PS1/GBA protagonist's name is Jack, but the girl is up in the air, could be Jane for all I care. Give up Jokerfags, THEY ARE IN!

Attached: 61DAQGX2QML.jpg (996x500, 173K)

Couldn't it be just his cross dress outfit?

Attached: P3D-P5D-Male-Cross-dressing-12.jpg (364x640, 34K)

>you can only say positive things in this thread!
Fuck right off.

Attached: download (3).jpg (637x358, 37K)

>Maya
HAPPENING

Attached: ed7b89012b67bc98335749a76e8e88cc.png (262x608, 159K)

Attached: 1533616925378.png (1070x601, 779K)

Based

Reminder to pay for a ps4 advertisement dlc.

>pony

OH NONONO SMASH BROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Based.

I fucking love Smash but this autismal combing over the game files is so boring.

Sakurai isnt ballsy enough to do that. God imagine the tumblr posting.

I thought crossdressing is something that lgbtfags support? Or is it an issue they eat each other over?

gist.github.com/Dr-HyperCake

Here are the LVD string dumps for all 3 versions of the game, if anyone is interested in looking over them yourselves.

This makes a lot of sense considering the timing of everything.

We know we are getting new Persona 5 news in March, and Joker is set to release in April.

Im willing to bet that we do not see Joker until after Persona 5 news is announced in March. That persona news will show an enhanced edition called Persona 5 Crimson in which you can play a female Joker. a Switch version will also be announced alongside PS4

Later on around a week after this is all shown a smash direct will appear showing all the new 3.0 stuff as well as Joker gameplay. They will show the female Joker alt as well.

At the end the next fighter will be announced, Sora. You heard it here first.

crossdressing = trans for some ungodly reason. Men can't be cute or feminine without being trans, and crossdressing can also be viewed as anti-trans at the same time.

The latest Mario and latest Zelda both let you crossdress

>a Switch version will also be announced alongside PS4
hahahahaha

How’s it going everyoooooone, chruis here and welcome back to another Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC Leak discussion video! In today’s video we are ACTUALLY going to take a look at a leak that claims to know (insert whatever you want here because I’m trash) however, as always and I can’t stress this enough, we have NO IDEA if this leak is true or not so make sure you guys take it with a grain of salt and realize that I’m talking about this just for fun. You can find a link to the original post in the right down description below and now with that out of the way I have to tell you where this leak came from. SO GUYS the leak we are going to be taking a look at today was sent into me by one of my subscribers on my discord server and it is a text post leak that comes from (insert place) however guys, before we go ahead and take a look at that leak, I do have to remind you that once we hit 20,000 subscribers we are going to be doing another LAXCHRIS OFFICIAL Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament in which I give away a gift card to the winner of the tournament. It is going to be 100% free to enter all you guys gotta do is subscribe to the channel, hit that like notification bell, and also join the discord, there will be a link to it in the description right down below. And now guys, with all that out of the way let’s go head a take a look at the brand new leak. SO GUYS, like I said this leak comes from (insert place) and it is titled (name). It starts by saying....

>a Switch version will also be announced alongside PS4
I do doubt there will be a Switch version though I still find it strange they're putting in Joker despite the only Persona games Nintendo has got are two niche poorly received spin offs. It doesn't seem like something Nintendo would be fine with from a business standpoint.

Attached: 1527099769447.jpg (610x761, 26K)

All this seems plausible other than crimson, which is unconfirmed
Maybe persona 5 revolution?

OOPS I meant Scarlet not crimson

youtube.com/watch?v=HhwJgwXBxIc

Look at the middle building at 0:08 and on the side is "Scarlet" in plain english. The T is blocked by a tree

Based af

Harvest Moon is the embodiment of "best girl is the female avatar"

Switch has no games
Ps4 has games you wish were on switch

This! This is what makes Yea Forums so great! We can come into threads that we have no intention of participating in the discussion of the game because we haven't even played it and just post off topic garbage and say the game is shit! Man this site is awesome!!!

The game is shit and online is worse.

>switch nigger who didn't even play the game trying to crack a code
Scarlet is the name of the cafe, plebian.

>Scarlet is the name of the cafe, plebian.
The name of the Cafe is Leblanc you absolute brainlet (assuming you are talking about the English version)

I do not care if you believe it or not, check back after the march announcement.

>Maya comes with Ta-chan
VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

PS4 has ONE game people want, and it's a port of a PS3 game at that. You know the PS4 is a joke when fucking PS3 and Vita games get localized WITH A PS4 RELEASE ONLY. What happened, PS4 user? How come you guys fear the Vita and PS3 so much?

No the issue isn’t that you’re saying shit that isn’t positive, the issue is that worthless faggots like you enter random threads just to spew garbage and start flamewars.

100% agree, except "Sora" is actually "Erdrick".

I guess that is subjective but I think sora is more likely and the leaks are fake.

>Only 3 people actually acknowledged this obvious connection

Attached: 3601ea56c331c6c86f38c7b82f628e6b6dddbe63_hq.jpg (540x505, 42K)

What obvious connection? That maya shares her name with the 3d model software which is what this is referring to

this isn't reddit
you're allowed to express your dislike for things in threads.

You REALLY want that 4 years old game, right?

Attached: 1532780953386.gif (500x484, 1021K)