Yeah man who wants to play dmc v with all its insane combo potential and really cool gothic setting when they can play...

Yeah man who wants to play dmc v with all its insane combo potential and really cool gothic setting when they can play as some boring samurai that can't even do simple launcher/juggle combos, air combos or air dashes, and all in some bland stereotypical overdone crapanese feudal setting that's been done to death. Praise From guys!

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-is-it-like-dark-souls-guide-ps4-playstation-4-1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

imagine writing this

I'm excited for both

I prefer my action games to have microtransactions like DMCV

I don't have to. I did write it.

imagine looking forward to this boring shit

What games are you looking forward to, superior human?

I'm buying both. On PC.

DMC V, Bayonetta 3, Astral Chain. You know, action games with actual good combat and not fake realism shit? Sekiro's combat is boring as shit.

Gonna skip Sekiro now that it's been confirmed there's no stamina bar and you can just mash attack/dodge forever.

Is this what people who never played sports in school do? Force some weird team competition against people playing video games other than the ones they like?

Attached: 1550096086583.png (300x300, 85K)

>DMC vs Bayo
>Now its Sekiro vs Dark Souls

>he's still trying to get Soulsbros and DMCbros to fight each other

No stamina bar? So what is the point of it being realistic combat then? May as well add launchers and juggles so it will at least be fun to play.

Not much of a fight, souls games were always overrated watered down action games with bad combat

I'm pirating both on pc.

>wastine bandwidth to download crapiro
lol

I'll just buy both, you fucking peasants.

Both games come out with a fairly lengthy timeframe between each other, 2 weeks is more than enough to fully enjoy DMC5....wait...nah it can't be.....you are not a poorfag right OP? you CAN afford both games and enjoy both of them right?

Can you stop shitposting and just say that you hate Sekiro?

>really cool gothic setting
The setting in DMC is something you just accept, not look forward to. Don't tell me you care about the characters too?

Stop making DMChads look bad with this retarded shitpost

Attached: VergilDissapointed.gif (268x396, 1.66M)