twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>non-binary
???

never buying a fatlus game again

>male
>male
>snowflake
>autist

Well people with extra chromosomes do exist so they really wouldn't be either male or female

Attached: 1500162682931.jpg (500x382, 34K)

also i hope you niggas out there are asking for more xbox one and pc ports. catherine and persona deserves to be on everything

>non binary

Attached: 1550433874881.gif (500x375, 371K)

i feel offended. i'm a transnigger genderkike. why is my gender not listed?

How do I get this survey

DID ATLUS JUST ASSUME I HAVE A GENDER?

I was surprised ganefaqs was listed as a gaming news website. I didn’t realize people still cared.

yo what the fuck. i just finished the survey but didnt get a chance to put in an email anywhere. how will i know if i won the random drawing?

binary means you're either female or male.
non-binary is a nicer way to say sub-human.

atlus.com/survey/ VOTE BROS

You didn't even enter the survey, email is at the end.

Atlus is good, y'all are so petty

This, don't like how Atlus is? Tell them! If you boycott the survey, they'll see all the other entries, and start working hard at pleasing them instead. Boycott goods and services, not surveys.

welp. looks like i fucked up. i didnt see anywhere to put in my email and now when i refresh it, it says i already did it and cant do it again.

>Atlus knows anime trannies are their main customers

Lol

I said I was non-binary, I like WRPGs and I want more dlc and merchandise for games, fuck japanese companies

>main
Someone last thread said the poll was 60-70% male.

said to port everything to pc and that i spend a shitload on games, here's hoping

That's literally a meme. A fake fact reatrds made up to be like "aktually nb people r reel!"

I selected

-Male
-California

Just to counteract the number of virtue signalling soiboys from that place that will surely lie and select "Non-binary" to make it look like trannies make up more than .0000000001 of their playerbase

Attached: Fuck Trannies.jpg (978x289, 50K)

PC fags asking for scraps again?

I feel bad for that girl who had testes and half a uterus. She identified as a girl so I'm calling her a girl. People like that I don't really care what they want me to call them. I, and I think a lot of people, are just annoyed with sheltered teens desperately wanting to be unique and firce people to say what they want.

They're doing a poll to find out whether they have enough tranny fans for it to be worth censoring Full Body.

Welp, I asked for Xbox ports for everything, my job here is done.

nope. ill be honest with you. im an everything fag but i like xbox the most. community/accounts/purchases feels the most unified and hands down best controller. popping achievements is still enjoyable too. i got a ps3, ps4, wii u all that shit. but at the end of the day i enjoy playing on xbox with my friends or alone the most still. i would squish a head for a persona 3 remake on xbox. i hope atlus heeds my call

forgot my pic, oops. at the end of the day, i think every game thats not from sony/microsoft/nintendo should be available everywhere. i want xbox, pc, and nintendo to all join the ride. but i am pushing for xbox because its the underdog and gets brushed aside. i hope you can understand my position brother.

Attached: UTAGzOx[1].jpg (3264x1836, 746K)

based

and not based

It means you're a carbon-based lifeform as opposed to an AI.

What's best state to live in, burgers? Need to fill something in.

do california as a male or female to show that california has more than just tranny faggots.

I just went with texas.

Put in Male + California
those fucks are gonna all input nonbinary

>Which of these franchises have you played games from and enjoyed? Please check all that apply.
This is some worrying list, honestly. I wonder if clicking "Fallout" will mean "I liked old games" or "Double order of japanese Fallout 76 please"

Idaho

>i hope you can understand my position brother.
I actually agree with you:

>i think every game thats not from sony/microsoft/nintendo should be available everywhere

but I just like shitposting more

its time to take the whitepill brother. we spent the 2010s in bitter negativity and sadness. we need to join hands for the 2020s and try to lift each other up instead of dragging each other down. just like that comic with 360/ps3/wii/pc at the bar singing. i know you can do it and i believe in you

No, it's a medical fact. None of them "identify as nonbinary" though, instead they curse the fact that they were born as misshaped genetic mutants for their whole lives. People who identify as NB are always just attention whores.

They're probably testing out demand for a Shin Megami Skyrim

please bros, we need PC Ports

>"Which gender do you most identify with?"
>*offers options that aren't a gender*

what did they mean by this

I asked them to
1. Stop development on switch
2. Never port to xbox or PC
3. Release all future games to ps only

yikes, cringe, oof, unbased and bluepilled etc etc

I saw some faggot today saying they identify as "omni-sexual" unironically, my desire to spit on their face was immeasurable.

The only thing that's cringe is if you don't want Raidou 3

Pick one based on what food like the most.

Attached: 1536207662282.jpg (1526x1300, 997K)

I finished the survey but just got sent back to the start, I thought this was a sweepstakes? Whatever I never win that shit anyways.

>kentucky
>fried chicken

Attached: 1450254204951.jpg (569x485, 45K)

WHAT THE FUCK?!

>force them to remove it
>they get sued
>gets put back on by court order
Yay?

>sweetie, why didn't you apply to that job I told you about?
>because mom, they had the UUDACITY to ask a question I didn't like

>Wanting Atlus games
Don't they only make JRPGs, the lowest form of vidya?

Attached: 1477199256273.jpg (600x481, 44K)