Why would they make him so fucking hard

Why would they make him so fucking hard
>Everything does double damange
>90% of his moves leave after-images
>Twice as fast as his first form
>Takes away 2 charm slots that might help you

I could almost forgive all of that if it wasn't such a wait to get back to the fight.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Always make hollow knight threads with the words hollow knight in the OP

you are using crystal heart to breeze through the long hallway right?

he's hard but fair. everything he does is telegraphed. if you're having trouble equip all the health charms and spend a few runs just avoiding his attacks to learn his patterns. after that it's all on your reaction time.

Of course. And I realise my answer to the question "Why does it take so god damn long to get back to the fight" is "Because it's rad as shit". But it's still a pain to wait to die, dream nail, and dash back to him. That's like 10 seconds I could be using to get my ass kicked

This you are a fucking piece of shit, you idiot OP

Can't a sister be salty? Hollow Knight sure has jumped in popularity on the board since the Silksong announcement, it deserves it.
You're right they totally are, he only has like 3 attacks but god damn those fire trails always get me

hes not that hard. just keep at it

Beating NKG took me three straight days of trying and once I did it was one of the highlights of video games for me.

after several attempts I beat him different thing happens with the radiance until today I can not beat him , some people cant git gud droped the game because of him

i'd rather fight nkg a hundred times in a row than pure vessel.

nkg is pure pattern recognition, 0% rng

i mean PV is the same but just faster

pv has rng mostly related to him being ofscreen.

i see. never really noticed

>nkg is pure pattern recognition, 0% rng
The attack where he goes in the middle and bullet-hells you is rng. And he does it like three times, guaranteed.

Ehhhh, technically true but its also very easy to avoid, if the jump is too hard you can just dash through it.

Equip Shape of Unn, Unbreakable Strength, and Grubsong.

>Bats
Shade Cloak through and attack him. Alternatively, you can heal since Shape of Unn shrinks your hurtbox so the bats fly right over you.
>Dive
Jump, don’t even try to attack him.
>Uppercut
Dash away, then dash again to iframe through the falling fire.
>Flame pillars
Heal, use Shape of Unn to avoid the pillars. Attack him if you are at full health or have no more Soul.
>Cloak spikes
Heal
>Pufferfish
Stay in the corner, do very light jumps over the fireballs at ground level.

There, now you can beat him.

Just wait till you meet pure vessel and absolute radiance. The pantheons of hallow nest is such bullshit and the fact that it takes an hour per attempt makes it that much worse.

I just beat him a few hours ago, I didn't feel like he was bullshit because with every attempt I knew I was getting better, by the time I beat him I had every attack down and I knew when to dodge and when to attack, it was pretty fun honestly.

>crying about NKG
Have you meet my friend?

Attached: b89.jpg (708x505, 83K)

>can't a sister be salty

what

>never really noticed
heh

NKG is faster but more predictable
PV has a higher bullshit factor

What's the point of setting multiple bindings at once?

Not to mention PV is at the end of a boss rush, never going to finish it.
I am just content beating him in the Hall

Proving how super elite you are on a taiwanese alpaca pussy milking forum

>that stupid boss you mastered months ago
>return to it after not fighting it for months
>don't remember the trick anymore
am I the only one

PV is only bullshit if you're greedier than you should be and get bapped on the head from a sudden parry

The real ultimate bullshit of the entire game is Giga Radiance's second phase

I used to beat NKG almost every time. Came back to the game after a long time since I want to beat Godmaster before Silksong releases and I can't even beat regular Grimm reliably.

I'm trying to remember what it was, I think him spawning in mid air for the downward thrust can just randomly fuck you if it happens to be in the spot you're in after a jump

Not implying the whole fight is bullshit, they're some of the most predictable fights actually. Not like fucking Oblobble Still think NKG is harder than PV though simply because he's faster and warps every move whereas you can keep your eye on PV because he doesn't warp as much

Absolute Radiance is the most bullshit boss in the game followed by ascended Markoth
t. Hollow Knight pro

Thanks man I really appreciate it!
Yeah that's gonna be fun on a bun I can tell already
Fuck that was a stretch dude
What? I'm salty at losing all the time

Why does Broken Vessel look at you after you kill him

Not an issue because he has audio cues.

Here’s a thought:

NKG was Team Cherry’s countermeasure against dicks bragging about how good they were at Hollow Knight.

I don't think that's necessarily true. NKG was only about as difficult as Radiance anyway. I think Hall of Gods was their countermeasure, if anything. Thankfully I've finished it so I still get to be a dick and brag about being one of the best Hollow Knight players in the world.

NKG is fun though, what is PV then?

I'm sad now

Attached: regret.png (862x46, 14K)

>get to fifth Pantheon
>die to Owo
Wish it didn't have as many time consuming dullard bosses like watcher knights.

Attached: VoidxRadiance.gif (1000x617, 180K)

Coliseum was not reached either and yet you have it.

Ok so I just unlocked the lifeblood thing in godhome, how do I get them though?

Yeah, but with them having moved onto the sequel, we'll never get playable Zote now. Though I guess all the Zote we did get almost makes up for that.

If you're sad now then go look at the stretch goal image they had.

We could have gotten Quirrel as a playable character.

Zote is a faggot and he belongs in the trash

>Struggle with basic enemies and platforming
>Recently picked it back up
>Astounded I managed to beat Hornet and Slug man living in armour in one session without dying.
>This thread and every thread on Yea Forums.

Heh, yeah easy, just pattern recognition, heh. Yeah.

Attached: Grook_enjoys_Cyrenian_summer.jpg (576x300, 52K)

The lifeblood cocoon appears in the resting rooms of the pantheons, the amount you get depends on the amount of bindings you have completed, 2 extra per 4 bindings.

>introduce Land of Storms, the literal single thing known about the world outside of Hallownest
>make the sequel take place somewhere else
What is their endgame?

NKG isn't that difficult, the long build up to the fight just makes practising too slow. Go fight him in the boss rush area and you'll probably learn his patterns very quickly.

Land of Storms is fucking dead.

I don't get why people say NKG has a long build up, just dream nail him and crystal dash into the arena, that's it. It's one of the quickest boss fights to get to in the game

>hollow knight is hard
You are like baby

Attached: rabiribi.jpg (850x984, 170K)

One of the biggest mistakes in the Godmaster DLC is kicking you out, making you stand up and reenter everytime you die in the Hall of Gods. They should put an option to restart automatically, would save some of the tedium in grinding radiant fights.

>Create a character that is explicitly from a long dead and forgotten kingdom
>Since the whole of godhome is in a dream, you can visit said kingdom
>It's fucking dead and nothing is left
I wonder why they didn't just take a metroidvania where you explore, fight enemies, and talk to bugs, and turn it into a walking simulator in some shitheap.

So you can't get the lifeblood at the start of the pantheon?

I disagree. There's some amount of solace in finding yourself lying on the ground after getting your ass handed to you by fucking Zote yet again.

I played on Normal the first playthrough and the only hard boss was Miriam, and a couple of early game bosses due to the lack of mobility options and I didnt understand the combat mechanics yet or how combat works.

Good game though, beat the True Boss Rush and left it at that.

Backstory for the Godseeker

Any general tips for Zote? I radiant'd him last year and now I have no idea how I did it

pro tip never reply to thinly veiled am woman i swear gib attention posts

Pogo his flail a few times, but don't get greedy because his sudden fall can mess up your timing and force contact damage. I like to end my pogos a bit early. Don't get greedy in general actually. Hit and run unless he has been knocked over. Save all of your SOUL for either killing multiple zotelings at once, or preferably, ground pounding every sky drop he does because the iframes will protect you and you'll be getting tons of free damage on him.

>Everything does double damange
user youre literally overcharmed in that picture
you do know what that means right?

Nope, but they do stack. If you manage to keep your lifeblood health inbetween rooms they add on top of each other just like normal lifeblood.

>Solace
I don't find solace in wasting 10 minutes of my life every 2 hours of failed radiant AR grinding.

>maxresdefault.jpg

Of course I do, but that's obviously a picture I grabbed from the internet. Besides he still does 2 masks an attack

>The attack where he goes in the middle and bullet-hells you is rng.
It's really not, you yourself say he does it three times.
You're given time and warning to react to the fireballs, the specific pattern may be random but the space between them isnt.
It's not the games fault if you over/undershoot a dodge due to panic or unfamilarity with the ball spread and speed.

Attached: Grimm_FireWine.jpg (1280x995, 223K)

He's gay for you

They glow.
Pretty much it.

Because he's your literal brother and you just freed his corpse from being a puppet to the infection.

>He doesnt find a brief moment of shared empathy in the sight of his character laying face down on the floor in a state of "Fuck this shit."
You dont get up until you try and move.

Attached: Cloak Hug.png (600x600, 116K)

>players makes a baby with Grimm
Does that make us gay

Grimm is female
Isn't ..she??

Nah, vessels gender is Void.
It's only gay if it's another void being.
Babby grim is cute.

No he isnt.

Attached: Sips.png (800x628, 229K)

I did it, bois. Officially a God Gamer.

Attached: Untitled.png (940x85, 13K)

You're thinking of Nightmare Queen Bleakk. Nightmare King Grimm is male.

It's not RNG as to when he does it. The patterns themselves are RNG. Some sequences are easier to dodge than others. It's not FTL-tier in the sense that it automatically prevents you from winning, but it can be an obstacle.

There's one more to get, user. Ain't done yet.

Actually just cropped the wrong one like a fool.

Attached: Untitled.png (950x79, 17K)

Can't call yourself a god gamer unless Little Ghost's statue in the Hall of Gods is at max level.

Show us your Hall of Gods boss screen

WIP

Attached: 367520_20190218212712_1.png (1920x1080, 977K)

Just let me save Myla in a dreamnail boss fight and in some ending technicality where you never even see her again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1498655881663.png (901x720, 663K)

>that boss that kills you over and over again AND makes you do something tedious and retarded before you retry
Absolutely shittiest game design choice in any game, it’s like the game wants to cause assblasting

I beat the PoH but I still cant beat Radiant Gruz Mother

So I fought Grimm once and he gave me the floating cat back, if I collect the last fires does that end it?
The accordion guy said something about meeting him at the start, does that change anything?

You can save her. Just never pass by her room again. Or simply avoid her

Collect all the fires, don’t go near the one at the far left of the map though.
You get an even better boss fight after you turn all the flames in

Yeah, there's two endings. The charm you get at the end is different. In Brumm's ending the bug who upgrade your Fragile Charms also leaves.

Pick whichever you want, you can get the bossfight later anyway so it's not a big deal.

We also know that Ze'mer came from a far away kingdom and brought the flowers with her, at least according to the White Lady.

>Not of me that flower, nor of this kingdom. Far it travelled to reach this place, brought by one beloved, fair knight of lands serene.

In the Godmaster ending, if you gave the Godseeker a flower, it seems to protect her from being consumed by the void and she vanishes in a flash of light. Now if we consider that Team Cherry said that Silksong is going to an inversion of sorts of Hollow Knight, with Hornet ascending to the top of this bright, gleaming kingdom to some kind of "holy citadel" at the top, while the Knight's journey was about constantly going deeper until arriving at the abyss, then I kind of get the feeling that the kingdom in Silksong may be Ze'mer's homeland and the origin of the flowers.

If you didn't actually kill her, and end up killing Radiance, maybe she's fine. We don't really know what happens to infected bugs after the Radiance is taken care of.

is radiant xero complete bullshit
because i think radiant xero is at least partially bullshit

A woman can be king, this is 2019, stop living in the stone ages, grandma

because the earlier you do him the more of an advantage the trinket gives

Have you tried Radiant Markoth yet ?

Yes but there's a trick to it. Smack it from the said and he will keep returning, then when he summons the second pair of swords go under him and spam howling wraiths. If you do it right it should deplete most of his health leaving you less room for error.

Best fight in the entire game. He was perfect difficulty for me.

Godmaster was terrible DLC.

to be fair, the first fight against Hornet and to a lesser extent FK are some of the hardest fights in the game because you don't have the dash or any charms to help you.

Hang in there user

Attached: 3b855cc38893439aadfc6b23e8c96e69.jpg (236x302, 13K)

Damn I just won this way, after overcharming with shaman stone
Good idea, though I feel like I cheated

No, I know Markoth is bullshit though, I'm always more annoyed by the shit bosses that seem easy but end up being very difficult in radiant mode, as opposed to bosses you know will be difficult

Look up the word, “Queen”, user.

Please.

Really good music, honestly!

Grimm always does 3 projectile spams, but does attacking him when hes bowing force the first one out early, or does he still do the 3 set ones on top of when you hit him early?

>being this out of touch with gender identity

I know it's not a boss but... besides a cutscene I could watch on youtube, what I am missing if I skip the Path of Pain? I don't think I am made for this BS, I didn't buy Hollowknight for crazy platformers and the White Palace was already hard by itself for me!

The first one, I think it's tied to his HP

Haha No.

You’re trying to argue complete bullshit, and you will not just dismiss whatever response your gender virtue-signaling gets.

Hollow Knight has 3-4 gay couples. If the king was trans, neutral, or what-the-fuck-ever, we would know.

Fuck

Off

Now

cool, thanks user, Radiant normal Grimm is totally doable for me except for those parts

Wait, shit, I meant the latter one.

Nail smith isn’t even confirmed gay, they could mean couple as in friends

>dropping the game when the best soundtrack can be listened to on repeat while fighting the best boss in the game
Wew

>3-4 gay couples
who? other than the nailsmith which isn't even confirmed like this user said

wait so if I attack him when hes bowing then that forces the first of the 3 spam phases early then?

Meant for that post

what's the point of doing radiant boss fights?

is it just for internet dick points?

wait fuck me misread it nvm

Ze’mer & Traitor’s child
then Cloth & “Nola” (only mentioned in name)

Not him, but let's be honest, in 2017 you use the name Happy Couple for a quest if you aren't trying to insinuate something, specially cause you have 50/50 chance of find those two making figurines, so without the tittle quest you wouldn't think anything about it, on the other hand if you find them painting...

He is hard to beat at first but after you do he becomes a cakewalk since his fight is like a dance and there's no RNG of any kind involved, jist reaction properly

I see, I remember Nola being mentioned but didn't think what Cloth said implied they were in a relationship, and I thought the traitors child was male all this time

Practice
If you're trying to complete the pantheons, it's easy in comparison

>attacking anyone in the game when they bow

Attached: AAAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (487x364, 18K)

Where did Broken Bro learn his moves?

Attached: tumblr_pj0gvj8wHw1y14wibo1_640.png (550x550, 164K)

I know user but Radiant Grimm is really fucking my shit up specifcially because of that damn spam phase, honestly the only reason I haven't given up yet is because this fight is so damn fun

I did too last year but now that I picked up the game again I can't for the life of me do it again.

The fireball phase is one of the easiest things to evade though. Just make small tap jumps, pace back and forth and save dash for an oshit moment

Right as you say that I clutched it out, what an awesome fight though. Can't wait for Radiant Nightmare Grimm :^)

I got through Radiance, the main three Pantheons, and Trial of the Fool, but doing NKG and PV was just too much for me. I've lost interest in even trying.

Looking forward to Silksong. I love HK.

Attached: DzhBc18V4AIj_wz.jpg (1300x1560, 128K)

Quitter. Do you really quit when things get too tough?

I thought you were talking about NKG
Buckle up

NKG isn't that hard, just memorise his moves and how to react to them, he's a very predictable boss, it shouldn't take that long.

I'm barely finishing up the bosses I need for the pantheons and warriors and I'm stuck on trial of the fool. Any advice, gamers?

Attached: 1550443365266.jpg (474x510, 42K)

All you miss for not doing it is a cheevo and a 5 sec cutscene.

Just use the fully upgraded nail and the unbreakable strength charm

>unlock godseeker mode
>oh cool i can fight pure vessel without doing pantheon 4
>
I hate this madlad. His second sword swing always fucks me up when I just over him.

Attached: hkz02.jpg (600x650, 58K)

>he doesn't know about Poland

I spent a month of playing no games except trying to beat him. My reaction time can't keep up, it takes me too long to recognize the pattern and react.

beat NKG, trial of the fool, and two pantheons yesterday with a nail only upgraded twice
felt good man

but the third pantheon bosses take so fucking long to do with it, not sure if i should go back and upgrade it

Uhhh...what about Poland?

What was Pale Kings power honestly? We never really seen him do much.

Attached: 1550275497570m.jpg (917x1024, 129K)

>tfw the only things I miss on my save file is the weathered mask and HoG statue/void idol
Should I tryhard to try to get them or just give up?

>granted a minds to a whole kingdom
>had foresight
>master of souls
>could manipulate both dream and void
>his afterglow alone was so fucking powerful it drew the Godseekers to Hallownest

Also...

Attached: 9E9B5128-5BB3-4E17-A4C5-AF0D780B4BF5.png (672x900, 1019K)

>weathered mask and HoG statue/void idol
mind explaining what these are
never even looked at my save file before

What actually is lifeblood?
Surely there was more going on with it than what we knew about

>weathered mask
Journal entry/"item" you get by going to the Land of Storms which unlock after having done every bindings on every Pantheons.
>HoG statue/void idols
Beating every boss on each difficulty unlock a journal entry and a new statue in the Hall depending of what you've done (every boss attuned/ascended/radiant'd).

Agreed with the second user, I never had any issues with him being off-screen due to the audio cues.

Do you need to meet bosses normally to see them in pantheon? The ones that are meetable at least. I'm missing a few still.

Yeah, Wyrms in their real form probably are close to God of Gods level.

You need to defeat them.

Ah I see
Well I think that's worth doing then, especially if you already beat the final pantheon

Yes.

Wait, if you don't beat a boss, it won't be in the pantheon? Can you make the pantheon way shorter that way?

You can't access the pantheon if you haven't defeated the bosses. Only exception is Zote, who you can remove by letting him die.

Well shit

But it's hard as fuck, I can't even imagine doing PoH with even one binding.

Oh I didn't realize the final pantheon was included in the binding thing
Yeah that's kinda rough

I'm missing white defender, zote, second soul master and probably a couple others

>Have so far died more to fucking Gruz Mother than any other boss
I don't know how or why but that boss on Radiant just fucked with me

Really?
It has such a simple pattern, it basically only does 2 things

Where are you stuck on? If its the part where you have to constantly wall jump and fight the flying enemies then you can equip the Nail Master charm and just charge them up while sliding down the walls. It should do most of the work for you.

God this fight was amazing. The first fight was good, but I haven't been this challenged by a fight in a while and most of Hollow Knight's fights were pretty basic. This was actually tested not only my reflexes, but my perception of what the boss was doing, since he didn't have a basic loop of attacks and being close to him often left him skittering away to change which attack he was doing anyway. Ended the fight with one health left and feeling super accomplished. I can't believe not even 6% of people have beaten him.

Well to be fair he wasn't in the base game, so a lot of players probably didn't have access to him before they beat the game and never went back for DLC releases

I don't know man. I have an easier time with NKG than Gruz Mother for some damn reason. I think its the spikes. They make me super nervous so I either dash into her when she's bouncing around the place or I waste a Shade Cloak dash and she rams into me.
Still managed to beat her but holy fuck it was a nightmare

>Could've completely removed that annoying fucking boss fight but just letting Zote die
If I knew this then I never would have saved the fucker. He's either ended or fucked up so many attempts

Radianting Hall of Gods is also a hell of a lot harder than doing the Final Pantheon

I wouldn't bother doing the pantheons until you're fully ugpraded. They're just a slog with bindings/without ugrades.

YBut why did he die? How did he even die? Did he starve or something?

Really just comes down to AR
Being able to spam him just feels easier than having 1 shot every 40 minutes with a tiny buffer

>I can't believe not even 6% of people have beaten him.
What's the percentage for Hall of Gods?

I radiant'd the entire hall of gods except for AR (only ascended) and I still haven't completed the pantheon. For some reason I always choke at the end wasting yet another 30 minutes of my pathetic life.

>What's the percentage for Hall of Gods?
Shit, meant pantheon of Hallownest

Attached: hell.png (1460x135, 42K)

>Just spent a few hours to beat the third pantheon
>I see this
Oh god, I am not ready for more of this shit. Having to spend god knows how long to reach the end just to be forced to learn a new boss on the fly is a god damn nightmare.

it's probably related to the lifeblood creature in the abyss which based on how big it is could be a god just sort of chilling down there

>can't beat NKG because I haven't played in a few months and I'm rusty as fuck
>don't want to start Godmaster since I want to beat every boss first

Attached: 1550786021415.png (1358x785, 313K)

Once you get to a fight, you can practice it in the Hall of the Gods downstairs as much as you like. But yeah, you're pretty much guaranteed to lose your first attempt. Don't lose sleep over it.

>Yeah Godmaster will be great fun, I loved all the bosses and boss rushes are awesome
>One hit kills you
Ok. Fuck this.

If I can make progress with this fuckin head cold i'm sure you can do it too user.

lads, last pantheon. I just don't understand. This guy, is my run killer. I could do this thing, without him. It is just, PURE chance for me. Can any of you give me any tips, a badge load out, just for this guy? He ruins my run, eveyr time, I either kill him, but with like 1 soul left, or die completely. I just do not get him. He is harder than fucking radiance for me, I'm not joking. atleast radiance has a pattern, this guy is just luck, send genuine help

Attached: Markoth_without_Essence.png (310x188, 53K)

this

You people fucking suck at video games. How are you going to clear the last pantheon if you can't beat the bosses on their own?

mark of pride and nail bump from him until he gets the second shield, after that abyss shriek his ass

>he doesnt know about Absolute Radiance

its an open question
we don't even know if he really died, the fat maggot in kingdoms edge says wyrms don't really die, just transform into something else
when you dream nail him in the white castle he says 'no cost too great' which implies he sacrificed himself to try and stop the radiance somehow. but it's no final proof of anything

I like to image that we’ll meet his new form in silk song in an awkward family reunion

practicing in the statue room on ascended diffu, seems to be the only way to get the version of him with the lay out you get in 5th pantheon, can't get it my dude. I dunno. I think this guy just killed my completion of hollow knight. can feel my self quitting because of this guy

I failed u, hornet. I'm sorry

Attached: 1550138664232.jpg (473x365, 17K)

>Numbers

Attached: 1546758068773.jpg (600x587, 196K)

Wasted digits

I'm playing this for the first time and I just lost 700 geo. Please tell me if there's a way to easily make what I lost up later on.

Attached: 1550722558858m.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

You'll be swimming in it later.

Accumulating geo is pretty easy and 700 may seem like a lot but you can get 600 by defeating the mantis lords

>be forced to learn a new boss on the fly
Lol. No one is going to be AR in one shot. You're just unlocking him, work from there

OK then, thanks. Still feels kinda bad tho

I remember being there, when I first started. Wanted to quit the first time it happened. Then my balls dropped and 160 hours later I beat AR

I can. But it hasn't exactly been fun. The new bosses are kind of uninteresting too when one hit just ends it all.

Theres a lot to choose from, if ones giving you trouble you could switch to an easier one, otherwise you'll probably burn yourself out way quicker. Basically practice, it took me like around 3 hours total to beat Radiant Grimm but I was having a blast regardless cuz its such a fun fight

So what's a good way to not make rash panic decisions during boss fights? Every game I play my brain fogs up during boss fights and I can't react to anything, and just end up hitting buttons in hopes one works. Never caused a problem with games before, but Hollow Knight is the first one where it's fucking me over. Somehow bullshitted my way through the Watchers, Traitor Lord, and the other highly reactionary bosses with broken charm builds and upgrades, but now I've got the last two and Grimm to tackle.

Attached: 1547699604890.jpg (240x334, 16K)

Pure melee in phase 1
Abyssal Shrieks in phase 2

neat

Attached: 1548475088587.jpg (225x225, 6K)

stay calm and just keep fighting them over and over
you should get better, as you subconsciously notice the patterns. should only take a few hours of this to master any boss fight, and after you've mastered several of them you'll start getting better at the game in general

The stay calm part is the thing I'm struggling with. I tried the Watcher Knights 20+ times before I finally spammed my spells and tanked the last two with my nail. I knew what to do, I just couldn't make those split second decisions because my head was in full panic mode even after all those tries.

you're thinking too much
after you've fought a boss enough times it becomes an automatic response
you don't have to make a split second decision because your subconscious knows the answer before your conscious can even think about it

it just requires a lot of practice
most of the fights in the game you can get by on without mastering but NKG isn't one of them
it will literally take hours, so stop worrying so much and just have fun.

I mean, that's a mental health issue at this point, go see a doctor see if you can't get some sort of treatement. But if it's aneurological problem not much you can do on your own.

Attached: 1541380600741.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Can you save and quit during a boss rush in the DLC and then resume from the same spot next time, or do you have to do it all in one sitting?

>filtering something because you don't like it
pussy

One sitting.

Pretty sure you gotta do it all in one go. Not sure about the final pantheon since I haven’t reached it yet but so far every other one has had a rest stop at some point where you can heal, get full soul, and change charms if you want to

Or, you know, it lets you find things you do like

>every day since the silksong announcement I feel compelled to watch the trailer again
Jesus fuck someone send help.

The worst part of the trailer is that they already showed so much to make you think that the game is almost complete but knowing the devs, what they showed is actually barely a fourth of the game.

is all bindings Hallownest Pantheon even feasible now that nail arts are nerfed

Yeah, I read that, but I assumed the boss rush is basically a string of normal rooms, like the rest of the game, and sitting on a bench in the resting room would act as your save point, like normal benches. I guess not.

How would Pale King react if he knew his daughter was injecting lifeblood on a regular basis?

He didn't care much for his children.

>the lifeblood creature in the abyss
?

bench just lets you change charms, it won't let you resume there

so why did herrah want the pale king's babby

i mean, aside from the fact that he's a powerful god-king and assuming natural impulses for a strong mate hold in hollow-knight world

Don't get hit, OP. I dont want to say you're bad at the game or to git gud, but nightmare Grimm is not only predictable, but also not that hard

Yawn.

Undertale > Hollow Knight.

Hard mode lesbian bunny was such a good fight, I really like her opening move

Really the only problems in that are with the last couple of bosses. You shouldn't do the Pantheon of Hollow Nest until you can reliably defeat Pure Vessel and NG. Everything up until Markoth should be manageable if you've made it that far, so just practice Ascended Markoth, Zote, NG and Pale Knight in the Hall of Gods until they're not a problem anymore. Yeah the length it takes to get to them is annoying and it's easy to lose concentration, just don't force it. Don't try it until you're tight with NG and Pure Vessel, and even then don't try more than a couple of run attempts a day (fatigue will bring you off your A-game) and just remember to try out different charm combinations if yours aren't working well.

You can do it, user.

If all of the playable character stretch goals were met, we wouldn’t be getting a sequel, just a bunch of very-slightly-different alternative paths like Castlevania bonus modes. Silksong makes sense because they only have one character to do it for.

Original king of Deepnest died so she needed to have a kid with someone who was royalty and the only guy around was PK

we're g etting a sequel because the game was hugely successful, not because of any goals that were or weren't met

FUCK Markoth and FUCK the backer that designed his ass I hope he rots in hell for designing the most bullshit boss in the game next to AR

Attached: MAD.jpg (500x738, 49K)

this guy

Attached: Lifeblood.png (1590x965, 1.57M)

Just practice dodging without attacking. Keep doing this until you notice you're not dying immediately.

another one

Attached: al.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

oh wow never caught that before but then again there's alot of random faces in the games background scenery

I forgot how huge that thing was

Dodge and hit, the game ain't shit.
Enjoy pure vessel scrub.

Pure vessel is easier than NKG.

radiant markoth is objectively the hardest fight in the game

How come I beat radiant Markoth months ago but I still haven't beat radiant AR then

I still can't beat The Radiance. I really struggle in the second part of the fight

because you're shit

But you just said radiant Markoth is the hardest fight in the game, and I already beat it. Wouldn't that mean I'm good?

Why the fuck was this practically irrelevant dyke so powerful? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no it means you got the .01 chance he doesn't fire a spear from off screen into your asshole

I've been trying Pantheon of the Knight, but I'm kind of shit at the game and also tend to get too greedy and aggressive for my own good, I just want these things to fucking die already I guess. But I finally made it through the most of the boss rush itself and to Pure Vessel. I died in less than a minute.
I'm gonna be here for a while, aren't I?
I really wish once I finish that I could restrain myself and not do Pantheon of Hallownest, but I'm gonna feel like it's taunting me if I don't, and I hate myself for it.

Attached: image0.jpg (819x638, 146K)

>Every single boss in the game, including Absolute Radiance and Pure Vessel
I keep screaming, but god doesn't answer.