Work at fucking gamestop

>work at fucking gamestop
>kids always coming in doing fortnite dances
>people begging for refunds when not possible
>complaints every other day
>Have to stay awake for launch nights

Why are gamers so hostile? God I hate this job.

Attached: gv7lc6ojob421.jpg (640x457, 44K)

Maybe you should have got an education first and then pursue a real job.

Where is the source image from?

cant you just take games hope with you for free just bring a back pack one day and put all the games you can in there why not ?? you work at gamestop all those games

>retail
I would honestly join the military if I had no other option than to get a job in retail

Is Gamestop really that bad stateside? Here in Ireland they're absolutely based. They don't try and get you to buy stuff other than what you're looking for, they let you know about upcoming deals yet to be announced, they put aside games for you without pre-order for a week +, even pre-owned ones they could still sell to other customers and they're genuinely just nice guys

It's garbage, the employees are always either spergs that won't stop circle jerking with the dude at the front of the line about some game for 5 minutes or they're passive aggressive and depressed about working at gamestop.

has texas roadhouse gotten rid of the peanuts all over the floor yet
that seems like someone totally would have sued over allergies

Attached: 1545074440364.jpg (1881x2067, 420K)

It’s not just GameStop user. Ask anyone who worked retail for more than a year. For some reason, customers everywhere are scum of the earth

Yeah, I keep hearing horror stories about it, but I've never had any awful experience. No rude customers, no rampaging manchildren. I'm in Cali if it makes any difference.

every time i go to these places i tell them it's my birthday even when it's not

Attached: 1525711460311.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

dance wagie dance!

Attached: 0.jpg (1067x1408, 429K)

>Why are gamers so hostile? God I hate this job.
Its the times, the newer generation are shit and there are too many normies in our hobby.

>work at gamestop as a teenager back when xplay was the top shit to watch
>morgan webb's fat tits and jaw aw ye
>people would always hang around gamestop playing the halo demo or just talking and having fun
>we will never get this era back
NPC's ruined gaming.

> Americans shit on other Americans for working lower prestige jobs.
> Then complain when those jobs are not available because they've been replaced with automation or by low skilled immigrants and see the consequences of those decisions bleed into their communities.

Attached: 1521916935430.jpg (413x412, 26K)

>(((Americans))) shit on other Americans for working lower prestige jobs.

>That nose

Attached: 1501888151687.png (322x471, 248K)

>implying Americans were ever asked if they wanted 3rd world immigrants

Attached: smoking bebop.gif (500x270, 401K)

By that logic, you can say that no one asked the natives if they wanted eurofags immigrating in droves.

oh terry, i really do miss him and think about him alot, hes become like an obi-wan in the ways he comes to me, night templar forever

Attached: 1546977082088.jpg (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Knight* , sorry i got emotional

>Speaking loudly in Spanish and ignoring me when I ask them multiple times if they need things like a bag
>Being on the phone and ignoring me entirely and holding up lines because you don't hear the card reader

I could go on. Legit she should try doing it week after week. I'm not even a cashier but I do that a lot because people don't show up or it's busy. People beat you down.

They didn't, that's why there were wars