Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle vs Legends? Which gacha is better?

Attached: Dokkan Battle vs Legends.jpg (950x1072, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/apps/top/google/store-rank/us/games/top-grossing/
google.com/search?q=recover dokkan account&oq=recover dokkan account&aqs=chrome..69i57.5059j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legends is a better game but people play dokkan because it's turn based and thus doesn't require much attention
gacha is garbage anyways so both games are shit by default

People play Dokkan because it's older and they have played it longer and invested time in it more.

They also play Legends.

As a Gacha Dokkan
>Better rates
>Currency is handled better
>Better events
>Single player turn based
>Far better presentation

As a game legends requires more attention and is technically deeper because its primarily a PVP game so its more rewarding but is also got an increasingly horrid problem with power creep made worse by its PVP nature

Dokkan also has power creep but since its single player and balanced so that 70% leads f2p teams can still do most of the relevant content it isnt as bad

Attached: dragon-ball-heroes-zamasu-1153781-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 62K)

Both are shit but i've poured too much money into Dokkan to quit

Legends looks after it's players better though

>Hey Global players help out the pathetic nips and get a whopping 17 free stones woooooo

Both have terrible RNG rates as well.

For me, Legends has too little content, it's too focused on pvp and it takes more time/energy/attention to play, which is something I don't want from a time waster game.
Dokkan is like all the opposite of that.

Legends doesn't matter anymore.
Dokkan does.

I keep losing my Dokkan accounts when I delete it and re-download. How to prevent this?

Maybe it doesn't matter for you.

just use a facebook profile

Attached: 1514670292704.jpg (820x550, 126K)

You've gotta make a code in game, should be in the options menu

Dokkan is older so it'll die soon enough. So Legends actually does matter. It'll be the only DB mobile game soon.

Dokkan isn't releasing new units every week that completely change the meta.

Legends is more fun but fuck these rates are brutal. 5k gems and no god Vegeta. I do like how the game is actually trying to improve but events and equipment could use a bit more work. Also sometimes the PvP lag is insane.

Dokkan has a better soundtrack by the way.

Fuck I lost my Dokkan account which had tons of good characters. My new account got the current Super Broly though.

>it'll die soon
>is constantly top grossing over literally everything else

Attached: 1546868898251.gif (210x210, 1.75M)

I dropped Legends half a year ago because the only content was pvp and that was infested with cheaters and laggers. Did that change?

I just took a look at the top grossing games on Google Play. No Dokkan.

similarweb.com/apps/top/google/store-rank/us/games/top-grossing/

>Join when dokkan was giving 100 free stones
>pull banner Broly along other good characters
>make a movie boss/full power team
>new, so get stones from other stuff too
This is nice, I got like 3 different Broly in my team.

Attached: 1492042618302.gif (200x200, 9K)

UUUM?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-23-51-54-865_com.android.vending.png (1080x2246, 386K)

There's actually an overwhelming amount of pve content right now. There's barely enough stamina to do everything. I heard they partially solved the cheaters but I don't pvp too often to notice any difference.

Guess I will give it another try but I bet all my old units are worthless. I dont know if I should restart and reroll for new top tier units. I stopped playing when Janemba and Gogeta were added. Spent 17k gems and got no sparkings.

It's when an event happens, it gets top grossing constantly.

>do like 10 multis in the waifu banner
>not even one sparking

Attached: 1537026919182.jpg (720x762, 55K)

It's currently not even in Top 100.

They've buffed a lot of older characters actually so they might be useful.

>tfw everyone is after SSB Gogeta and Broly and i'm just after a SS4 Gogeta dupe and Godtenks dupe to cure my painful OCD of rainbowing characters

Uhhhh

Attached: 192902.jpg (1080x1848, 410K)

It was first like five days ago or so. I know because we got 100 free stones.

wtf

Further proofs

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-170101_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x1920, 325K)

I play both daily and my thoughts are that Legends is technically the better game but it's so pay-2-win that it makes dokkan the better game

So how does Google Play display these things? By country?

Dokkan Battle will have a 10 year anniversary

Yes. You must not live in a relevant country. Get fucked

I'd quit Dokkan in an instant if they made the Collectiable Card Game or DBHeroes online.

Finland is the best country in the world.

>Show installed apps off
Retard.

haven't pulled dokkan broly yet

fucking hell

Attached: cringon.jpg (540x576, 32K)

Don't know what's wrong with your shit. I just checked on my laptop and it also shows Dokkan at #1. Maybe you're just not in the US.

What the fuck why would they even have such feature?

Dokkan was fun, even though I put money into it, but it going boring for me once I got SS4 Vegeta, SS4 Goku, and the others when that shit rolled around. Everything became extremely too easy.

Legends I am enjoying a lot more, more so since they've started to very recently change up stuff, and been getting better every update. Even with the top tier, SSJ Broly, SSJ Bardock, and Gogeta it's still fun to play as it's not a walk in the park.

Wondering once they get to the super era fully and done, if they'll start taking from other places. Aka heroes and the like.

Attached: 1521437442599.jpg (720x779, 89K)

Legends over Dokkan any day. The arts for the Cards are A1. Legends needs better flow in terms of gameplay tho.

Legends is literally rock paper scissors, has way shittier rates, and put pvp in a gacha so Dokkan is better by default.

just dont

the price are insane

>try to pull Broly
>pull him first try
>try to pull Gogeta
>4 tries and nothing
f-fuck Gogeta, I didn't wanted him anyways at least I got Broly and he is based.

Most I put into legends was roughly $5 when it first came out. Since then, been F2P.

>8 Gogeta summons
>No Gogeta

Time to end Dokkan Battle... And start Legends.

I sometimes want to punch Truth in the throat when he starts whining like a little bitch during summoning videos.

>Legends looks after it's players better though

How though? When I was playing legends more regularly it was a dry wasteland and you got maybe 50-100 crystals a day which amounts to nothing in that game you could maybe pick a outdated sparking unit that was so weak because of powercreep and not having enough copies it would just sit in your box forever

Like i get you posted the 17 stones as a meme but like its literally for nothing it helps no one and is just an excuse to throw 17 stones at you, on top of the 2 a day from the Broly campaign and the stones we are getting from the facebook campaign, we also got a fuck ton of amazing F2P units on GBL

Not even getting started on JP which has gotten like 300+ stones for free for the 4th year anniversary they also released an amazing F2P unit there too.

Attached: download (1).jpg (226x223, 8K)

well i was luck and get gogeta, there still time for get broly right?!

Attached: 1528570701554.jpg (247x243, 11K)

A lucklet will always be a lucklet.

Attached: 1550269473209.gif (626x353, 2.1M)

>actually watching dokkan tubers

>got new gogeta and broly in both legends and dokkan
I don't even play legends. Just log in daily and do the discount. I haven't opened it in 1-2 months though.

I got something like 15 white hot fuck offs though. And Ribrianne.

Worth it for new card showcases, and especially newer players for Dokkan events. I checked out the new BroGeta events because people were saying how hard it was. Turned out to be pretty easy though. Just taking a little longer.

Dokkan needs to get it's shit together

The UOI is dogshit, should be a catalogue/wallet of cards like FE Heroes that you can crossreference to what you have and what you should aim to get instead of clicking the shitty lock button and having to crossreference your collection online.

It would actually make Friend summons and R's useful from a collecting point of view instead of trash fodder used to lvl up.

Giru is a good step for new players, they should give them some of the older cards for free as well. No new player today is going to get those hybrid fusions cards etc.

so with the new event (give energy to japan) will the spirit bomb hit hiroshima and nagasaki again?

Even leddit is better, is going on the wikia really that hard?

They're not mutually exclusive dolt. Seeing the in-game action is different from reading about it.

If I could i'd trade you my SSB Gogeta dupe for a SS4 Gogeta and Godtenks Dupe just to rainbow them.

Background noise while i'm doing the grind in Dokkan for the day.

I want them to take the fucking R units out of the stone gacha for good.

>People actually wasted their stones on the Xmas Step up

I warned you nigbos

You don't need money to own people. It's quite skill dependant. Only at higher levels like in the top 1000 do stats and team setups really make a difference. But as long as you do all the events it's easy to come by a lot of crystals to get the more important units.

>Xmas Step up
What step up you animal
Also if you're talking about New Year's you are actually an animal, that was the best deal ever in Dokkan by a mile.

Attached: 1544172590824.png (225x191, 69K)

>being so much of a retarded lucklet you can't see the action without resorting to a jewtuber
Literally anything else is better, just watch an anime at that point.

>If I could i'd trade you my SSB Gogeta dupe for a SS4 Gogeta

I'd do that if i could, have him catching dust because derp tier fusion team.

>>being so much of a retarded lucklet you can't see the action without resorting to a jewtuber
>being such a tryhard faggot shitting on youtube just to look cool while shilling for literal reddit

Started my 4th Dokkan account (lost the others) few days ago. Rate my SSRs so far.

I don't really know which ones are good.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-00-29-04-681_com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww.png (1080x2246, 3.11M)

>dude just watching something that require subtitles while you're grinding
No, I give my attention while i'm watching anime.

5%

Can someone spoon feed me the Goku - Prime shenanigans?

How good the that new Movie Heroes Gogeta on a Fusion team with LR Gogeta Angel?

Also, is Teq SS3 Broly good ona movie boss team with LR Broly?

>>being such a tryhard faggot shitting on youtube just to look cool while shilling for literal reddit
>not even being able to read
Damn, you really are retarded.
Dubs exist.
You could always just listen to music or any of the thousands of other videos worth watching on Youtube.

Ok reddit

>Dubs
No thanks I don't want rewritten scripts with SJW pandering.

Attached: 1536338084318.jpg (650x650, 90K)

You should reroll while there's still time, honestly. There are some good units there but you don't have any cards for Broly's team and you're missing Gogeta, who's team you can fill with good F2P units.
What are you talking about? Prime Battle? You can only use cards you drop while playing
TEQ Broly isn't in any of LR Broly or nuBroly's teams other than Pure Saiyans. God knows why.

He isnt on movie boss

>Main draw of anime gacha is "collecting" the cast of a show
>BT3 and XV2 already have nearly every character across the franchise ready to go with BT3 also being on one of the easiest-to-emulate systems ever

Attached: 1533726246340m.jpg (643x1024, 51K)

>no argument
Funi isn't the only company that's dubbed shit.

Actually, I got a SS4 Gogeta but not the SSB Gogeta, I'd trade it if I could

Who's the goku with SSJ3 hair but it's black

BT3 is long since dead and XV2 plays like shit.

That's what is making me excited for Super DB Heroes, the ammount of characters and variations looks massive.

Attached: office tokusentai.png (1298x730, 1.25M)

I gave the argument from the beginning, did you not realize how retarded you sound trying to fit in by being anti-youtube on principle and then being pro-reddit? At least if you only said the wikia you'd have something to stand on.

Broly
Godtenks
TEQ Godku are your only good cards

What a shame. Probably will be fixed with an eventual EZA.

Any of you think they will do more with this guy?

I like the idea of taking what is arguably everyone's first unit they make and strengthening it at the game ages

Attached: 7af1b10ff781672581cd7025703609156438534c_hq.jpg (576x1024, 136K)

>being anti-youtube on principle and then being pro-reddit
I never once supported leddit, I said jewtubers are worse and they are by a long shot. If anything, you're the one trying to fit in by actually defending them. If you're too retarded to do your own calcs and look at the animations they fucking give you in banners and post on twitter/facebook that's your problem.

>No Gine or Cheelai cards in the movie banners

Why are Scamco retards

Me too and I was hoping they would make him a f2p SS4 LR or at least a tUR with this GT celebration but they didn't. So I guess they'll left to rot or wait even more until he dokkans into SSG

Attached: sleep.gif (512x286, 1.29M)

Legends recently started rigging rates and giving out less stones. Used to get 5 or sparking units from YOLO summons a week, I'll be lucky to get 2 in a month. Dokkan is still more fun because there's always shit to do in quests, missions, buying shop stuff, etc. In Legends the only thing you can do is stuff to upgrade characters and play them in PVP. It's pretty barebones honestly. I wish they just made a 3D Dokkan game.

This is an embarrassing, go back to r eddit.

>g-get out of here!
I accept your concession.

Since you lack self-awareness, I'll do you a solid. You are shitting on youtube against the argument that there are times where it can be useful, while at the same time being pro-reddit, which you're wrong is much worse, for the same exact logic I gave about using youtube videos for specific things.

Video > text, retard. And you don't need anything but wikia, using reddit just made you look stupid for trying to fit in and exposed your redditry from the start.

>video is better than text
>he types as he makes his argument in text form on a BBS instead of doing a videosummary
Yikes

I personally enjoyed DaTruth crying when he was getting raped by Movie Gogetas RNG

That would be pretty cool, I also would want SSB since most of the SSB cards are kinda mediocre maybe he can get something when [spoilers] SSB Kaioken Goku gets his EZA[/spoiler]

Frankly Fate/Grand Order does it the best but that game is easily top 3 worst gacha rates.

Attached: ed54b1651825e0c3ca5af691ccd0449b.jpg (750x925, 96K)

>trying to play off his retardation with this shit
I accept your concession.

It's really not too bad. Never spent a dime and only miss like 14 Sparking characters that I don't need anyway and still have a ton of cc saved up. Just right now we got so many events that are probably worth 3k cc. And if you get into the top 10k players in the ranking you get even more.

It spent like an entire week in top grossing in Japan, the most competitive smartphone market.
It's not going anywhere.
Has Legends ever achieved top grossing?

>You are shitting on youtube against the argument that there are times where it can be useful, while at the same time being pro-reddit, which you're wrong is much worse
These asswipes make entire videos about leddit screencaps just to extend time and make more content. There are the absolute worst.
How are they useful? What do they provide that literally any other source doesn't?
>Video > text
>I need to be told every little thing because I can't comprehend it myself
>And you don't need anything but wikia
You're the one who keeps obsessing about video which the wiki doesn't have, I never once said you need anything more.
>leddit spacing
It all makes sense now you projecting retard.

Legends started not too long ago, so its bound to get better. Right now, Dokkan is a bit better, though.

I play and enjoy both.

>Has Legends ever achieved top grossing?
I think only once.

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-003909_DB_LEGENDS.jpg (720x1280, 571K)

Once you finish the story and whatever events there are, you're practically required to make it in the top 7k or so to get enough crystals for 1 multi.
It's not terrible, but adding the chance for a bad dupe and powercreep on top of how bullshit pvp is at that level is too much.

They should include some kind of system to give out guaranteed sparkings whenver you put in a certain amount of cash. How is it in dokkan, are you guaranteed a rare card?

>>leddit spacing
Newfag showing he really IS trying to fit in.

>>These asswipes make entire videos about leddit screencaps just to extend time and make more content
>more shit that is not the specific stuff that I said was useful
Official twitter videos only show super attacks, they do not showcase damage whatsoever. The only places that do, is reddit and youtube. So pick your poison. If you were consistent, you'd be anti-both.

>> I never once said you need anything more.
>>even leddit is better
You can't run away from that, redditor.

Youtube is literally the only place you can see stuff in action. Even if the wikia tells you how good units are, it's good to see in action. And oh, by the way jackass, youtube is the first place to see damage showcases on new units. What a tryhard.

Legends is not even done with its first year, right? And it's doing pretty well so far. How was dokkan in its first year in comparison?

Are the Legends characters and their moves ripped from Xenoverse?

dokkan was really bad in its first year.

It has a lot of unique animations, and models.

Slow it ended on STR Super Gogeta if I remember right and then picked up pace and never looked back

>Newfag showing he really IS trying to fit in.
>ledditshit projecting again
>they do not showcase damage whatsoever
I already responded to this, it's your fault if you can't read.
>You can't run away from that, redditor.
>literally so desperate you're trying to play semantics and you can't even do that right
Show me where in my statement I said browsing that shithole was required.
>Even if the wikia tells you how good units are, it's good to see in action.
Why? You'd know exactly what a unit can do if you weren't an absolute retard.
>youtube is the first place to see damage showcases on new units.
>needing to see in the first place

Legends has no content and terrible rates

>>ledditshit projecting again
Ironic. I didn't even read past this. Go back already.

dokkan was the same when it started

>Look at Dokkan Awakening
>Hey guise here's all these cards you'll never get cause you started the game too late or missed a once in a bluemoon event/banner ;^)

WEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

Nope, all the same. The pve content gives you trash characters from months ago.

SS3 Broly is from a game tho

>They should include some kind of system to give out guaranteed sparkings whenver you put in a certain amount of cash.
Don't they have the packs with a sparking included anyway?
>How is it in dokkan, are you guaranteed a rare card?
Every multi guarantees an SSR which can be good or bad depending on you luck and how new there are.
There are also certain banners with a guaranteed featured unit per multi and there are sometimes purple stones for sale which nets you a free good card if you don't already have it. They even added special coins with each summon to purchase featured units with if you can save enough.

They will be in the next waifu banner

Dokkan has super battle road and i beat 15 out of 20 stages a soon as i beat the other 5 dokkan could become just as boring as legends

Attached: kaio.gif (500x374, 1.23M)

The game is trash because of it's rates. You're not even guaranteed an ex, you could summon for days and not get shit, and yes you do need new units to stay relevant. There should be 1 guaranteed sp on every banner first multi.

>I didn't even read past this.
>I don't have an argument anymore so I'll just take the first insult I see as an excuse to quit while saving face.

But it's full of events right now. So much so that you don't even have enough energy to complete everything. So many new characters too. And on top of that you have pvp.

>Look at Dokkan Awakening
>Hey guise here's all these awakening medals you can get but the bosses are so fucking strong that if your party isn't mix maxed you will very likely lose
And that's how I wasted 20 stamina.

>the only sbr stages left for me are stuck behind a paywall
Is SDS sbr possible with the new GT Goku as a lead and optimal units?

I don't like speaking to redditors

Legends >>> Dokkan

Attached: 1550126706150.png (349x491, 203K)

How is Legends boring?

I can't compare as this is the only gatcha I bothered to ever play but how good are the rates in dokkan? Apart from the guaranteed one.

How am I doing lads? Started last month. Came from legends. Wasn’t sure at first but it’s pretty fun to improve teams.

Attached: FCE424A5-8506-45F1-BDB9-04CC910666F5.png (750x1334, 2.11M)

The combat is extremely simple and the exploits that make it deeper just get patched out.

that new phy broly and the phy ssj3 gotenks are still top tier units. the other broly got an eza and can be used with the new broly, so there's that. The new Broly is both a movie villain and a full power leader and you can stick that caulifla on his team because of it. that teq ssj goku is alright, but only really functions on teams u can't run right now. u got some good shit but you need more to actually make a team that'll work.

some good shit. can make some good teams with the new broly and gogeta.

>Mobile games

You gonna make it nigga

It's simple sure, but you need still need skill to win. There are some tricks here and there that let you win quite reliably over other people. Not to mention that I couldn't imagine a more complex phone fighting game without going full gamepad on screen.

So what do you do in dokkan? Is it like super hard to get through the missions? Is the gameplay really fun and interesting? Or what's the appeal of the game?

legends sucks because like myriad other mobile games of late, they pretend it's got any semblance of skill involved in it when it's 100% decided by dice rolls. dokkan doesn't pretend it's anything but, and even then you can circumvent a lot of those dicerolls with proper team setups.

good comparison for legends is that marvel contest of champions "fighting game", the AI eventually gets more and more iframes and less recovery frames than you as you progress on a winstreak. It's retarded.

I haven't gotten either. I'll probably summon the last day of the banner. That's how I got STR SSJ4 Goku the day he dropped on Global

The only one worth watching is D-Free. there was Gaming Claw but ever since he changed his name a few months back I unsubbed

I forgot this game had beam struggles.

It will be 1 year old May 28th.

Don't sleep on that f2p Phy Frieza. He's quality support for movie bosses.

>Hey I sure wonder if any other cool characters have Dokkan Awakenings

>FUCKKK UUUUUU WAITOOOOO PIGGU BE HAPPY WITH YOUR 14 Golden Friezas &
13 Majin Buus to Dokkan

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW

Attached: 1qfwZyT.jpg (709x765, 72K)

I played it a lot at release and had a lot of fun when everything was in my control like ki, dodges, etc. Everything was based on skill and it was do or die.
As they patched more and more things, there was less and less control to the point that it came down to just guessing right and hoping the opponent acts the way you expected them to. There really isn't any depth to that so it just got boring and frustrating to the point that I quit.

Is a good time to join I think, they were giving 100 free stones, with that and the stuff you can get from playing the game a new user could do both banners 4 times each, so you can get something good right away and work from there.

As for the gameplay you just connect color balls to try and do super attacks so you can win, that's pretty much it.

Anything here good for Full power?

Attached: full power help.png (871x777, 1.88M)

I only play Legends, but holy fuck, that 1% shot at actually getting what you want is so fucked up. This game wasn't made for f2p. I also hate how they believe people have time to play this all the time, the events take a shitload of grinding, especially now with like 5 different on going events.

Thanks man

How long do I have?

Enough about this mobile trash, post the best Dragon Ball games

Attached: 250px-Db_gt_box.jpg (250x246, 18K)

It's like poker, the skill lies in how well and how fast you can read your oppenent and also manage to execute it. It's really fun.

Gaming Claw has been shit since he stopped doing the analysis videos and no one else produced any original content with quality.

You've got until March 4th 21:59 PST before the Broly story leaves.

How'd you grind SSB's medals if those are your best cards?

>everything was in my control like ki, dodges, etc
They're not anymore?

I can always count on dokkan to give me good phy types

Attached: 103849208.jpg (1067x1422, 1.88M)

YOU should be happy.

I guess you weren't around when the game first launched.
You could charge ki and get more cards in the middle of a combo to prolong it, but making the wrong move at the wrong time quickly turned the tables, creating a mostly controlled environment that emphasized skill and reaction time over luck. There were other factors too, but they were secondary.

Is there any way to recover my lost Dokkan account?

Post best teams

Attached: IMG_20190221_122307.jpg (1080x1355, 845K)

Best means more than just the op.

Attached: bt3.jpg (250x356, 71K)

Attached: 50651188_1554956637940487_6282700941095337984_n.jpg (750x836, 163K)

Attached: 10382938.jpg (1075x1097, 1.24M)

google.com/search?q=recover dokkan account&oq=recover dokkan account&aqs=chrome..69i57.5059j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
This takes 5 seconds.

>tfw only PHY Broly and no AGL Gogeta

>He hasn't rainbowed INT Gogeta

Ohhhh no no no no no nigga what are you doing?

Nah he means he is lucky
4 Days and STR is gonna send this dude to the box permanently

Attached: download (2).jpg (318x159, 21K)

You do know you have a completely F2P team to farm to get you on your feet, right?
Go farm the Ginyu Force team, it even gives you a free LR.

Pretty much all cards have dokkan awakenings, and the ones who don't get one eventually to "update" them.

>Got two LRs for it
Granted LR Beerus and Whis is only good on my Movie Bosses team, but it's still an LR.

Because movie/fusion rekts.

Literally just got my first dupe on this banner, he just never shows up for me.

I know that feel

Attached: 103920948.jpg (1066x816, 1013K)

If my INT Gogeta is rainbow'd is it still boxed if my STR Gogeta has no dupes?

I stopped at the first BT and haven't played another DBZ game since except Xenoverse that I haven't put much time into and don't love too much. What's the difference in the other 2 BT games? I heard the PSP ones were among the best too.

Is this just the universal GBL Movie team RN? Everyone I know is using this exact setup except Gogeta or Goku as the leader.

the other 2 flood the game with way too many characters that are weaker than ssj4 goku and more stupid garbage cheat items like "lol it automatically dodges all moves" earrings.

Fuck I've only just rainbowed INT recently

Press F

>What are you doing?
>In a game based almost entirely around RNG
Nigga I haven't even seen cards like Xeno Trunks and I've been passively playing since global launch.

Maybe not in that case but I think as little as 1 dupe with fuck it up and he is a red stone target so whenever you get one you can get him

Though even then you may still prefer STR Gogeta since he gets a def increase on top of attack

Yeah I just never picked STR Gogeta for my dupes as I was able to pick cards I had more use for it, but I'll be scooping up any new free STR Gogetas in the future.

I thought my man Xeno Trunks was a story mode F2P

Anything major? For example, Budokai 2 was very different from 1 and 3. Also, what was the story mode based on?

Yeah everyone I know is disappointed to a degree because of the amount of INT ones the banner has thrown out, I myself have gotten 6 from the banner

Not that I know of. At least not the Xeno Trunks that got the mass attack rebirth that bounced him from utter shit to temporary WT runner.

tfw First mass attacker for WT was the F2P INT Raditz.

2 and 3 are different enough to be considered a different series with how much they add.
Combat has way more depth, it obviously looks a lot better, and you can actually transform/revert in the middle of battle.
The only psp Tenkaichi game was basically bt3 lite with tag battles, the others were Budokai games that actually played like Infinite World/Burst Limit and the second one had a really good story mode about Majin Buu appearing in Trunks' future after Z.

What are the story modes based on in bt2/3?

Seems to take 5 hours.

I got a dupe on my 2nd multi on the banner, that's TWO nubrolys in 1 pull btw.
Get good lucklet

2 has every single battle between db, z, and gt, all with voice acting and small animations as well as some nice what ifs here and there like if Raditz lost his memory and turned good. You still collect dragon balls by smashing through structures and touching the balls. There's also an overworld like Budokai 3 with certain special battles and events here and there.
3 is a condensed version of 1. All it's got going for it is voice acting/cutscenes in the middle of battle and now getting dragon balls only requires breaking through the right structure. There are some what ifs here too, but their quality varies from 16 going back in time and fighting Eighter to Goku just fighting Arale.
Overall, if you just want to play for the story, definitely go for 2. 3 makes up the difference with way more streamlined gameplay and some extra gameplay modes.

Heroes mobile when?

sotrymode for 2 and 3 is all the way from saiyan up to black star.

I want Gogeta dammit

Pretty cool. Hopefully they run well on pcsx2. I wanna play all the ones I missed eventually. Even the inbetweeners that most people didn't like.

The first few SSRs in dokkan need to turn into LRs, convince me otherwise

Leave it user, if you didn't got him on your first 4 rolls you simply won't get him.

All the 3 year old cards need an overhaul.

I won't

Hell I'll take an EZA for this fuck

Attached: download (3).jpg (194x259, 26K)

Same thing happened to me with UI Goku then I got 3 of him on a shitter banner 4 months later

>tfw I have a gogeta that I use as a SUB on my RoG team
Must suck to suck, I don't even NEED him as a main, he's a sub which I rolled with 150 stones

Not sure why you think that's any more impressive

Hopefully they localize all new Heroes games from now on so there's never a reason to play Legends or Dokkan again.

Attached: sorry trunks.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

because most faggots are dropping hundreds of dollars and all of their stones solely to get gogeta or nubroly and I managed to get gogeta on 150 and a 1X dupe of nubroly on the other 100 stones I had.
Must suck to suck lucklets.

They run perfectly on it.
>Even the inbetweeners that most people didn't like.
Save yourself the pain of Ultimate Tenkaichi and Battle of Z.
Also I forgot that db is exclusive to bt3 with the exception of Kid Goku himself and the japanese versions of 2 and 3 keep the ost from the anime.

>Must suck to suck lucklets.
Far-fetched stuff like this is why I keep coming back to this website.

Might as well go to a Casino and win big bucks with your crazy Gacha luck, user. Then you can brag about actual substance instead of rubbing your JPGs in our faces.

Literally have never struck out on a good banner with 200 stones saved in between but okay lucklet.

Kay great. Use that luck to win something of actual substance instead of more virtual JPGs.

I'm waiting.

But that doesn't make it impressive

What the fuck else is there to talk about in a game as simple and piss easy as this? Most people don't even bother attempting the actually difficult content.

Actual discussion past "stay mad, lucklets" I'd imagine.

But we're not reddit after all.

For real. It's ridiculous. It sucks that u need to go into this with a "You take what you can get" mentality and it sucks. Trying to get specific character you want is dreadful.

You seem very upset that you have shit luck.
It's okay.
No need to be upset that you are fucking garbage.
It's impressive that people manage to spend hundreds of dollars on this shit and I roll them like it's my job without whaling

DBH is an arcade game, so unless they turn it into a phone game, (which they fucking should) it won't do well over here.

Hey thanks, user. I won't be so upset now.

Fag.

"stay mad, lucklets" is infinitely better than shitty tfs memes overused somehow beyond death any day.
Think of something to talk about yourself if you want actual discussion.

I've been responding to posts here, but people haven't been replying back to me.

So whatever, fucklet.

This might be a difficult concept for you to grasp, but you could always start a discussion instead of complaining like a bitch.

It's really not impressive. I got all the new brolys and gogetas and a top tier box myself and I never spent money on it. it's easy if you make smart decisions on what to summon on. It's only hard to rainbow a lot of cards, or get dupes on lrs.

I wasn't complaining. I was just telling that one schmuck that it wasn't impressive at all that he managed to roll better odds than other players for a couple of JPGs.

PHY Broly (ofc)
TEQ Cell (if you got his EZA medals)
AGL SS3 Goku (if you got his EZA medals)
AGL SSB Vegeta
AGL SS Goku
PHY Omega Shenron (make sure to put those dupes in the bottom right and top left paths)

These are your best individual cards, I think. If you have trouble with the way they fit (ie not linking well, taking too much dmg, etc) You can try to move in one of your Gold Frieza cards (I like INT and TEQ), Kefla, STR Broly.

RNG rates have defintely got worse since even this time last year.

Bamco need to cut people some slack if they want to keep growing it.

Won't happen unless whales make a mass exodus to another gacha game and are left dry.

nubroly, kefla, blue evo vegeta, phy omega, eza teq cell and eza agl ssj3 goku, angel golden frieza, eza broly, and potentially that transforming agl goku (dont have that one)

can make a strong team with them alright.

Dokkan by far

Dokkan cause the music is god tier.

Not the best, but my favourite.

Attached: 1532283976608.png (1079x1479, 2.38M)

Dude, there's no DBH phone game because Dokkan was made to be exactly that.

>gacha
>good
How do you even reconcile this shit?