The reaper has arrived to take you away. What game would you challenge death for a chance to save your pathetic life?

The reaper has arrived to take you away. What game would you challenge death for a chance to save your pathetic life?

Attached: img_0429.jpg (2197x1463, 254K)

M.U.G.E.N then I just pick Death Note and tell him to pick Ronald McDonald.

>implying I want to be saved

I'd like to play stardew valley with the reaper

Chess

Attached: the-seventh-seal-chess-game.jpg (640x346, 23K)

None i would ask if i can get some kind of probation as reapers' helper.

Don't care, let's play some Mario Kart.

tekken 7

Any FPS
I'm shit at FPSs

>Impliying
About fucking time

I'd challenge him to a game of who can suck my dick and swallow my baby making manbatter the best. I have ED so I'll never cum haHAA

THPS2 on PC, I've never seen anyone make combos as huge as I did playing on keyboard.

Pokemon OU smogon singles. He can't stop my mega swampert rain team.

I had 2kro keyboard and there was no way to pull some tricks off my pc just gave me *beeep* it pissed me off when i played 2 players 1 keyboard.

Guitar Hero 3 on expert

SS13

By the time he figures out how to switch hands, I've already crafted an IED throwing spear and will come looking for him.

What if you have to play on a server without explosive lances

Cossacks, no pt

THPS 2-4

Roulette. Death is a master of games, so it's best to leave it to chance.

DayZ. I'll camp in a bush for 12 hours straight to snipe him as he fiddles to pick up an item over and over again.

None, let's go.

I feel the same way, never saw anyone come close to my scores. I latter games once they added revert I'd just have an infinite combo pretty much, I could keep going until I got bored despite the timer running out.

Tic-Tac-Toe

Nope just want to take my copy of terraria with me to the other side.

I'd loot the armory. If not that, trick him into following me into a room that I've rigged to over-pressurize and brute him to death. If not, I'll slip him and stab him with 10 epinephrine pens.

Rocky on ps2

Make it Russian Roulette so it's thematically appropriate.

The game of life.

Forza 4, 1 on 1 on Fujimi Kaido.

So a game you can tie for eternity?

Bannerlord, so then I can be immortal.

But user, death had already been at every dead characters side in every ss13 game ever played

I suppose then I could force him to fight me on CM, I'll be a memey drone with speed and defensive mutators and a few face huggers.

The Game

i would give him the touch of life and he would grow back his flesh and as a reward he would give me his cool robe since his got his flesh to heat his cold bones now

Limbo

Kirby air ride city trial.
Win or lose, at least I will see how RNG will fuck either of us.

Half-Life 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1418195501702.png (493x344, 209K)

BASED

Let's fucking go.

Attached: 1540384901612.png (300x220, 119K)

but you lose the moment you utter the word and death has no ears

>Death gets black
Literally free win