>Beautiful visuals and environments
>Great OST
>Nice remixes and remasters of original tracks
>Every character from the Dark Seeker Saga is back and has a role to play
>Better than vanilla KH2
>Second best KH game
>More combat options than KH2FM
>Towns actually have NPCs
>Many tweaks, even sfx where you wouldn't expect them (invisible walls in boss battles for example)
>Lots of fun, self-referencial, and humourous writing
>Each Keyblade is Unique and has it's own transformations/ shotlocks, no longer a stat stick
>Best enemy designs besides UX
>Best ending too (Sora fading for the Reaper's game is nice sequel bait, everyone's stories are wrapped up)
>Worlds aren't small rooms with empty hall ways
>Best movement/ way of getting around in the series with a nerfed flowmotion, air step, and later added abilities such as glide, and air step (which they fixed)
>'Floatiness' is a meme now with the defense options you have while in air. They even have an entire Xehanort form in the air
>13 Seekers of Darkness > OG Organization
>Game already has Critical Mode inside of it (Even vanilla KH2 and BBS didn't have it, so it will obviously be patched in later)
>Can turn on level 1 for all difficulties for those that want a different type of challenge

Attached: smuglette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1JBeSyatGWj
youtube.com/watch?v=eKyT7Brx0vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who

are

you

Quoting?

Just listing examples and myself. A repost from earlier.

How do they rationalize KH3 as a keyblade war? How was it any different than beating up those same people in kh2

Based Oletteposter.

i see you take your oletteposting job very seriously

Attached: 1550440800737.png (539x519, 502K)

I have to defend KH3 from shitposters who are blind and can't accept change.

Attached: kh2fm vs kh3 is over.png (1046x568, 624K)

Actually it's shit. Get dunked on faggot.

Attached: dunk.jpg (317x264, 8K)

Dunkey hates all RPGs and anime, of course he would be biased.

>have to take stupid little photos to unlock true ending

Look I like nomura but that’s a dick move.

He loved Persona 5, nice cope though.

JRPGs, my bad.

Attached: oops.png (414x401, 186K)

His love for Persona 5 still applies.

Stop playing on baby difficulty and grow up to toddler difficulty and you don't need to bother taking more than the first.

I'm a big kid now difficulty WHEN

Why kh isn't good regardless: hit the same button to win over and over and a shitty story made for children. Read a fucking book or watch a movie for once in your fucking life retard holy shit.

>Why do people like thing

>I don’t know why I’m here: the post

well, why do they?

Frozen felt like a corridor world most of the time, as some parts of Olympus, parts of Tangled(with few open areas) and Monstropolis. Open world was Caribean which seems a game of its own, which also shows how Toy Box, Caribean and Olympus were the worlds where they wasted more time on and they nailed it. Fransokyo was a huge sandbox but story wise it was so ridiculous short, same as Monstropolis.

Gummi section was fun as shit, but shame that so many gummi parts are only unlockable at end-game which doesnt matter anymore to build a gummi ship. The only thing that should unlockable are the guns, but all parts should avaiable from the beginning

There are people that wont play Proud on their 1st playthrough.

Reasons why it isn't
>The combat sucks shit
>It's a minigame ridden mess
>The story is shit even for the standards of the series
That's all the reasons needed

Attached: 1442336056827.jpg (125x124, 5K)

>One hour
>No XV-kun

It's okay guys, he's gone to bed, you can come out now and actually discuss the game!

>Dunkeyposting

Nevermind then.

>There are people that wont play Proud on their 1st playthrough.

Damn right there are. Unfortunately, there is no Critical Mode in this game yet, so Proud is the only option if you're not a literal toddler.

>There are people in this thread right now that fought schwarzgeist without endy

Attached: 1490493043043.png (640x386, 241K)

>Loves

That's a strong word, it's more like he appreciates the design techniques they used to make the typical jrpg formula less tiresome gameplay wise.

He still thinks turn based games and jrpgs as a whole fucking suck nigger.

Story wise and gameplay wise, I totally understand the problems people mention but the one thing I defend is that this game's OST is 11/10. I'd give sound design as the best but there's a bit of an issue with battle theme loops in like 2 worlds, but everything else is goat

Overall close to about 8/10 as a game with the potential to be a 9

Because this time they're darker.

You fags ready for the Nomuraverse?

Attached: 0ED35CAF-249A-4D15-858E-D3172AD1249B.jpg (1409x800, 177K)

How much is Square paying you?

Ok, but where's Leon?

Less mini games than 2

cringe

The minigames in 2 also weren't forced into the story except for the lightcycle.

TWEWY > KH
Big facts.

>Worlds aren't small rooms with empty hall ways
Monstropolis is. And most of the rest are just really wide hallways

I love both, tbqh.

Attached: 7CAFA4A7-E71E-46B6-B647-1F24C5EED59E.jpg (1542x1275, 418K)

Sorry, lightcycle and gift wrapping

>he thinks greentexting is for quoting
Hello, reddit.

>Tons of exploration and secrets, even more so than KH1
And the reward is always a shitty classic kingdom game, this is even worse than BotW exploration rewards

The light cycle and the dumb shit with Roxas and smashing pots for Phil and the magic carpet and the gift wrap shooting gallery thing

But yeah the sled and dance thing that take 2 minutes apiece really wreck 3

>Why Kingdom Hearts 3 is good
Why the fuck would you make a thread about this

Attached: JennyBun.png (766x512, 158K)

>being THIS new
go home

Based Olettefag

Not him but with XV-kun making a dozen hate threads sperging out about KH3 with crying wojaks every single day, threads like this is exactly what we need more of so people don't start actually believing the nonsense that guy is peddling.

if Kairi gets a keyblade then Odette should get one too

>worlds are "big" because of the ability to run up walls but there's nothing in them. They're very empty areas
>Graphics are fucking awful and presentation is even worse. Every cutscene is someone walking or teleporting in, giving an exposition dump for no reason, and then teleporting away. The entire thing is always Donald Sora Goofy standing in a circle, in the same order, at a waist level camera
>90% of OST is reused
>No story until last 20%
>Last 20% does tie everything together, but it does it like Lost where everywhere is done in bare minimum rushed fashion with no love or exposition to most of it
>No options matter in combat. Played on Proud, never died, NEVER GUARDED ONCE, never used items, never upgraded keyblades, never ate food, never customized or crafted, and actively avoided
>Attractions, because they're fucking shit

*Olette
And yes, she should. Demyx and Luxord are even getting one now and have wielded one before.

Attached: twilight town crew.jpg (1028x525, 47K)

KH3's minigames are actually really good, unlike those in KH2, so it's perfectly fine that they're mandatory. The only really fucking stupid minigame in KH3 is the Winnie the Pooh shit, which still is optional.

?

You have to get 30 still retard. I played on Proud and didn't get the TWEWY ending because I only took 9 pictures

he himself admitted that was an exception to his tastes

like, i don't think KH3 is a brilliant game by any means and I fully admit that the story is beyond goofy--that's part of why I love it. But it is by no means a 1/10 game. To me 1/10 is something along the lines of the Iron Man movie game or Fallout 76. If I were to remove my nostalgia and general love of the game's aesthetic it would be a 5.5/10 at worst

dunkey was ok with ff15 and liked kh1

Half of the songs are reused, so while I like the OST because it's always been great, it feels lazy, rushed, and good only on merit and not by detail

I mean TWEW benefits greatly from being a self contained story

Sell this series to me. The concept sounds absolutely retarded and emo teenager deviantart tier. Why is it not?

>Played on babby mode and button mashed through everything
>Complains about combat

That's a laugh. If I wasn't parrying every five seconds I'd be dead in ten. The combat is great if you're not too retarded to keep the difficulty up.

Yes the game should have a challenging difficulty without having to use Zero Exp half of the time, but if you actually seek a challenge the game will hand it to you.

I want to ravage Namine's future body!

Attached: IMG_20190219_231105.jpg (3840x2160, 863K)

I would actually love it if in the next mainline game, all of the folks we saw at the end on Destiny Island teamed up to help Sora, similar to the moment with the Union X players but maybe smaller in scale, and the ones who appear repeatedly could all be wielding magic weapons and/or keyblades.

Who in their right mind would think it's not? Being absolutely retarded and emo teenager deviantart tier is half the appeal.

>KH3's minigames are actually really good
No they are not. especially the pirates boat boss battles and the first part snowboarding minigame, those went on for way too fucking long and are awful

Wrong
Take out the reused tracks which are only about 5 and take the new remixes and the new songs and it more than holds its own against all the OST's in the series. Many songs were done by different composers even as remixes and are individual pieces in their own right

The dumb shit with Roxas is optional, and I'm pretty certain Phil's pots are too.

What would Hayner, Pence, and Olette wield? It would be cool if they could learn to use magic or wield a Keyblade eventually.

I played on Proud you literal retard. It's not my fault the game doesn't make you even pay attention to it. or use any of the mechanics it has

It rolls with being retarded amazingly, like nothing you've ever seen before.

I'm not sure if I can be fucked to do all the tedious stuff to get the Ultima keyblade AGAIN when crit mode releases.
Maybe I'll come back to it after a decent amount of time has passed and it won't be so bad.

>Each Keyblade is Unique and has it's own transformations/ shotlocks, no longer a stat stick
While I agree KH3 is fine, this is just not true.

How so?

The difference is that smashing pots and the carpet still use the basic combat mechanics in a different way instead of creating an all new style that sucks

>he put XV over KH3
Automatically invalidated.

Every criticism he had was completely valid. I still really liked the game though.

So which games do I play? Originals or rereleases?

Some of the transformations are the same.

Not really. Which is strange since he nailed the reviews for Odyssey, Sonic Mania, and critiquing Rockstar.

Modified versions of existing ones. Honey Sprout goos enemies to slow them down. But most Keyblades are original.

Those are both amazing minigames and could have been twice as long without overstaying their welcome. Sounds like you hate fun.

It is, but it's fun.

The rereleases are certainly improved. Play those.

All keyblades that aren't from a world are just copies of world keyblades ie Classic Tones and Hunny Sprout

Attached: 1549011797755.png (672x598, 82K)

While the flaws he mentioned certainly didn't ruin the game for me, I thought they were all genuine problems with the game, and I understand how someone could hate them enough that he wouldn't enjoy the game at all.

>Those are both amazing minigames

Attached: 1542387729165.png (540x555, 489K)

Yes it is your fault you dumbfuck. Proud is still easy mode, just like in every other KH game other than 1FM. I had to use all the mechanics in the game to stand a chance on the non-baby difficulty. Including the multiple unique skillsets in the drive forms which casuals don't even know exist.

I got the Amazon one. I like the handle.

This.

99% of Yea Forums have never played an actual 1-3/10 game

pls god keep kh away from twewy

user...

Attached: 0AFCAED9-E205-4D3E-96EE-3CBD6899D55B.gif (540x300, 3.57M)

>minigame ridden mess
>"I've never actually played KH2, but everyone else is shitting on KH3 and I want to join the cool fags on Yea Forums

Attached: 1541362486310.jpg (500x499, 100K)

Splash attraction is fucking great and fun. I had a big laugh when I decided to drop down from the top of a tower in Fransokyo and then see that shit climbing up again

>play the story only, doesnt care to explore
>missed easy pictures in the front of your face
>be disappointed that he missed a SECRET ending for not doing stuff

Some focus are different indeed(be a short number and max one) and some magic will change with each keyblade
Then there is shit like sliding on ice where the game only tells that in Caribbean for some retard reason. I knew that before because I fucked around, same as changing which Triangle option when multi-options

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1537500570941.jpg (249x250, 14K)

Kys

reddit is around the corner

olettefag, i like puffy vulva as much as the next guy but you're rapidly approaching barry levels of shitposting here

>he doesn’t know

Attached: 436E65AB-DEF1-4234-B0DC-6DD51C700A98.jpg (640x424, 48K)

What's wrong with defending KH3?

Attached: Olette_KHIII.png (1690x4496, 3.94M)

the moment I saw the trailer I felt nothing but cringe.

The problem with the pirate fight was having the Luxord one so damn soon instead of a bit later when you get used to the ship mechanics.
And the snow one? when Sora is getting chased by the heartless? That was boring, but I was already bored of that world anyways. The mini-game after the world was over, I actually enjoyed it a lot.

>dat triangle

Way distracting

Attached: olette's puffy vulva.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Keyblade Graveyard on level 1 CM is hype as fuck.
Why wasn't this in the game to begin with.

Did you play? Save hacks?

Watching Bizkit stream it. It looks really fun.

Is he streaming it right now? Does he love it?

nothing. you're being a faggot about it though, just like barry.

He's streaming now on Twitch yeah, and he's been enjoying it.
He's on the keyblade graveyard trios.

woah, omlette is back?

this and the fact that Sora lands in front of the 104 Building, TWEWY's version of the irl 109 building confirms that they're going to go to the KH/Nomuraverse version of TWEWY in the next game.

Yes

Attached: hayner pence olette kh3.png (1600x900, 1.93M)

>they removed Sora's gloves so that he could handhold with Kairi in the lewdest way possible

Attached: 466f3c3f-d789-4423-97cd-181ce4d7bee8.gif (400x225, 1.98M)

>Doing level 1 run of KH3 Critical Mode forces Bizkit to learn the mechanics of the game
If Critical Mode is patched in, even the way it is now, it will save KH3.

Based Olette poster.
Disagree about the Seekers of Darkness though, original Org XIII was way cooler.

>original Org XIII was way cooler
How so? It doesn't have Ansem SoD, and I love Ansem SoD.

It's a shame to be honest, the mechanics are there and they're great, but the game is too easy to properly appreciate them.

Do those preorder ones not have formchanges?

Critical Mode will save KH3 the same way it saved KH2. Maybe they could rebalance a couple things, and it will be perfect.

They all formchange to second form.

Every member was very distinctive. Having literallly half the Org be Xehanort at different stages of his life was a bad idea IMO.

>(Sora fading for the Reaper's game is nice sequel bait)
>Reaper
Are you talking about Xigbar or a MoM? What does this guy mean by reaper?

Well there is no more Organization 13 now since the epilogue shows 7 black pieces this time. So probably an Organization 7 next time.

Darkness
Light
Darkness
Light
Darkness
Why Darkness
I like Darkness
Why not Light
Because Darkness
Okay

Attached: 1550739649171.jpg (447x297, 54K)

>He didn't play TWEWY

Attached: SO ZETTA SLOW.png (182x200, 24K)

They are pre order, having different transformations because you bought the game from a different retailer and for a different system would be bad game design

>MX
>YX
>Ansem SoD
>Xemnas

4 is not half of 13 you american

I didn't think it was a bad or good move. I thought it was kind of neat since you would want more like minded people on your side.
It makes all the more sense for him norting the other nobodies ahead of time since he would know some of them were betraying him and going behind his back ect

It won't

The Reaper’s Game is essentially a contest where those who have died must partner up with other Players to survive for one week against the monsters known as the Noise and the Reapers who control them. In order to compete in said game, you have to give up your most important thing, which can range from memories, to loved ones, and even your entire body.

Attached: B22FC53B-FAC6-4835-8619-A85F546B9A2E.png (1136x640, 876K)

1/10 games you say?

Attached: 471534E6-B34A-4E68-B1DC-A8C755155E50.jpg (800x370, 36K)

explain classic tones and hunny sprout

Welp, Gonna buy it. always looked fun anyways. Thanks for the info.

Is it difficult to set up this pseudo crit mode?

Have fun, user. Legitimately one of the best game I’ve ever played.

Attached: 91117A79-5B12-474D-B8C2-F50965338A1F.jpg (1024x1014, 184K)

No but it'll cost you 60 bux

hunny sprout at least slows, classic kingdom one is still visually different with new animations

Terranort also exists.
And to add to my previous answer, Data Rikku was just fucking lame.

Reminder that Terra is best boy

Attached: F65997D4-728A-4B15-8468-03BD8A9FB0B0.jpg (750x800, 95K)

YES!

Attached: 1546533600314.jpg (512x292, 26K)

mechanically the same keyblade as starseeker and favorite deputy

How long do you think he will have to wait for the real Critical Mode?

Why it isn't good Olette retards
>No post game content
>Half the worlds suck
>Magic is broken
>Combos have terrible lag
>Attaractions are broken and so are Donald and Goofy RNG limits
>Shotlocks are literally free damage that adds nothing to the gameplay
>Airstep is extremely OP with no downsides
>Mob fights are brainless Musou shit
>Boss fights are piss easy and with them having shitty revenge values, and """"""superboss"""" being a joke

Attached: 1550460721821.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Stop giving Xionfags a bad name

At least 6 months.

and the mini-games in the Roxas portion of the story
and half of the Aladdin world
and half the final boss fight being comprised of mini-games, gimmicks and QTEs

and then if you actually want to do all the endgame content, you have to complete Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood which are comprised entirely of mini-games

and then you have insanely obnoxious gimmicks that aren't technically mini-games like the Oogie Boogie fight or the moonlight gimmick in the Pirates world

Wasn't the "crit" data found leftover from 0.2 or something?

>No post game content
The modern Square Enix strategy sadly is to release more content later with not much post-game content in the initial game
>Half the worlds suck
A garbage opinion
>Magic is broken
And it's halved in Critical
Watch the level 1 stream Bizkitz is doing for level 1. The game forces him to utilize all mechanics. KH2FM has a broken limit form, stitch summon, reflect, and firaga for wisdom/ final form
>Combos have terrible lag
Never saw that, the combos are just fine
>Attractions are broken and so are Donald and Goofy RNG limits
I always though Donald and Goofy RNG limits weren't too Op, Attractions I can agree with
>Shotlocks are literally free damage that adds nothing to the gameplay
They add more variety to your options in combat
>Mob fights are brainless Musou shit
Explain?
>Boss fights are piss easy and with them having shitty revenge values, and """"""superboss"""" being a joke
Not all the bosses were easily, especially the Skoll, 3 norts, the Xehanort battles, etc.

Attached: smuglette days.jpg (250x272, 21K)

I still don't know who Barry is

The Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort fight looks kino on level 1 Critical Mode.

Still mad there weren't insane reaction commands and team limits with all the final boss fights.
Also the Roxas fight should've been you playing as Roxas while teaming up with Sora and Xion to fight Xemnas/Saix

>learn the mechanics of the game
Why bother learning anything when fire/thunder hit confirm to airstep combo from across the arena works on basically everything?
Even the battle with the three Xehanorts is basically that and it get easier with glide

Attached: 1526893115059.png (495x583, 65K)

>KH1 = a fucking newbie with a keything beating a few heartless things on the way
>KH2 = kid actually knows how to swing that thing better and bad guy throws more shit at him
>KH3= kid is a teenager, trained to use the keyblade better and shows it off. bad guy throws everything at him
The progression of the games makes sense for this to happen.
People are way mad when this shit is a vanilla game and when you know the FM is the one that will fix most of the stuff. Fuck, the vanilla versions of 1 and 2 werent that good either, 2 didnt have THAT orchestral soundtrack that people love

Are you watching the stream? The 3 norts looks pretty fun and difficult there.

He is struggling even with magic tho. It isn't that easy to cheese on the edited save.

I really can't wait until Critical Mode is patched in. It already fixes 90 percent of the problems with the game.

Do you still constantly get situation commands? Or do they just do no damage now so they aren't worth using?
Reaction commands were cool because they weren't constant. But it seems like I always have two or three situation commands a few moments after a battle starts.

I am watching and other than not making the fight look lame as fuck there is no good reason not to do it because it is really effective
You just get combos and you don't need to put yourself in danger and with the exception of Xemnas they can't really get you if you glide around

There is hope

Attached: critical will save kh3.png (1570x657, 633K)

Why is Woody telling off Xenohort so satisfying?

Attached: aqua blacked.jpg (832x1200, 100K)

So what the fuck was the "wildcard" Luxord gave Sora?

He is still dying in like 2 hits though, it requires pretty much no mistakes.

KH3 level 1 Critical is more difficult than KH2FM Critical Mode.

Because Young Xehanort was an incel.

Attached: nobody ever loved you.png (672x663, 475K)

His invitation to the Reaper’s Game.

>level 1 more difficult than not level 1
No way, really?

>DDD's were bigger.
>No. Lucky emblems and treasures are not "secrets"
>It uses a horrendous style that can't decide whether it wants to look like a cartoon or plastic that's really ugly, and it runs like shit to be lacking so much detail.
>Way too much of the music is recycled from old games and the themesongs are shit.
>Reusing the same track does not a remix make
>They're back but they're pretty much filler characters, only like three of them ever do anything that matters.
>Not even close. Vanilla KH2 was actually fun to play, had one or two challenging bosses, and had shit to do outside of the main storyline
>More like fifth.
>No, it has zero combat options because the game does all the fighting for you
>Yeah but they're completely useless and don't matter. You lose out on absolutely nothing by completely ignoring them.
>No, I actually would expect them there.
>No, they're just oblivious to how incompetent their own writing is
>This is irrelevant because any one of them gets you the same result: enemies killed by the computer for you
>What?
>No one's story is wrapped up except for a handful of the characters. Nearly every organization member's story is still hanging wide open.
>Yeah, now they're big rooms with empty hall ways!
>It makes the game way too streamlined and zero fun to play.
>None of this matters when the CPU is killing everything for you.
>Or as I like to call it "Shit we made up as we're going along"
>No it doesn't.
>And even at level 1 it's still not challenging

Attached: 1536792578648.jpg (735x490, 87K)

Why it sucks
>less worlds than 1 and 2

>Half the worlds suck
Which is saying something, because even the worst world in KH3 is better than ANY of the best Disney worlds in previous KH games. The improvement 3 got in that regard is fucking staggering.

How is KH2FM Critical Mode not level 1?

You can level up in both, it's a choice if you want to go zero exp.

My only complaints with it is that the combat manages to be a downgrade compared to KH2FM and basically the entire story happened in the last hour of the game, with everything else before hand just being exposition about what happened in the quadrillion spinoff games made between KH2 and 3.

>How is KH2FM Critical Mode not level 1?
>start crit mode
>DON'T use the exp zero
I mean, it was obvious what you meant and the other user was being pedantic but crit doesn't imply lvl.1

I wonder how many people who fight about this kind of shit have actually tried it for themselves.

Played on proud level 1 difficulty today and the game was super fun. 8/10. I hope Square changes some things in a patch or sequel though.
>Make Attractions way less frequent, especially during mob fights and add in an option to turn it off via ability
>Add Crit which removes Attractions and Cupo Coins complemently
>Air Step uses focus during combat
>Team Attacks should get their own command slot with a timer and focus use. Only one use and the counter resets
>Fire and Summons need to be nerved. For summon, you use all of your focus or MP takes longer to be recharged and can't be cheesed with ether.
>Option to fight all Org members and Guardians of Light 1v1 after the story, with them having more moves to make it more challenging.
Otherwise it's a great game. Loved how versatile I became, even on level 1.

Attached: 1.jpg (625x517, 60K)

>Upgraded 1v1 fights

Please. This was easily the best part of KH2

If we fight Ansem 1v1, give him his Guardian since it's data and doesn't need story lore. Whenever the Guardian holds you, he can use DARKNESS attacks like we saw in KH3.

>is that the combat manages to be a downgrade compared to
More like improvement.

I wonder if Bizkit is the first doing level 1 Critical?

It wasn't Data Riku, it was Riku-Ansem from the end of KH1 who just got control of the bug blox after fishing Baymax 1.0 from the datascape

I'm still confused. I thought it was Riku Replica 2?

>because even the worst world in KH3 is better than ANY of the best Disney worlds in previous KH games.
>Anything in KH3
>better than Steamboat Willie, Tron, Tron Legacy (or fuck anything in DDD) , Hollow Bastion, The World That Never Existed

Attached: 󠀀.png (554x460, 84K)

KH2 worlds are small empty hallways with nothing to do in them though, so yes.

KH3 worlds are BIG empty hallways with nothing to do n them.

>Lucky emblems
>Hidden treasure chests
>Game & Watch games
>Big
>Lots of enemies
>Ingredients
>Battle gates

It's technically the same because its the heart of Riku-Ansem in a replica body. The actual Riku Replica from CoM was fucked and its heart/spirit fell to the realm of Darkness and entered Riku at the start of 3

>Hidden treasure chests
>minigames
>fetch quests
>enemies

So exactly like the previous games only with even less things to do

Why did Repliku take this Riku to hell then? Then you have him saying it wasn't Riku-Ansem?

He might be.

The Keyblade Graveyard fights and final boss looks fun on Level 1 Critical. Plus Bizkit had to utilize every mechanic in the game in order to beat the bosses.

MX
YX
Ansem SoD
Xemnas
Terranort
Ansem possessing Riku
Luxu(half Xehanort)

6.5, exactly half of 13. Get fucked Yurofag

It's way better than any game since 2. Everyone sucks Birth By Sleep but it's just empty hallways where you spam commands and go to the same worlds 3 times

Why does Yea Forums hate KH3 then and call it the '2nd worst KH game'?

>exactly half of 13

Attached: NOMURAAAAAA.gif (271x270, 1.73M)

>Even less to do
KH3 has a lot of minigames and I mean a lot of minigames and unlike past titles I actually had a reason to revisit worlds I already had finished before. Game gives you plenty of content. Pirate world alone has so much optional shit, it's kind of overwhelming and surprising, consider the game never forces you to visit these smaller islands. Just needs more extra bosses.

Because they’re a bunch of contrarian faggots.

I noticed each Seeker of Darkness has between 4 and 6 attacks in KH3. Keep in mind the final boss has 10 attacks.

>Exactly half of 13
How will user ever recover?

Attached: 185793_111581.jpg (284x263, 11K)

I wouldn't be surprised if the shitposting was mostly 'him'.

A Xehanort is a Xehanort, you can't say it's only half!

But first, lets talk parallel dimensions.

How would you fix a KH3/ do DLC?

Last two is hardcore grasping at straws. Xiggy is Xiggy and Riku-Ansem is just edgy Riku

I wish Ansem used his Guardian in that battle, even if it was briefly.

>>Great OST
Almost the entire soundtrack is just remixes of songs from the other KH games. There's only a handful of actual original tracks.

Attached: 1546648010768.jpg (680x644, 44K)

Only for boss themes did they recycle tracks mostly.

>bizkit

7/10

He's more based than Bl00dy.

Its the other way around

What happened to Barry? You'd think he would be all over this thread.

bloody is just a meme spouting faggot.

How is Bizkit a 7/10?

Attached: KH criticism pyramid.jpg (505x504, 64K)

it isn't, unfortunately. new composers clearly aren't as skilled as shimomura

Put Barry on-top of the pyramid.

For real though, the pacing is bad. Playing through a world where nothing important happens and the at the end you get a brief scene where someone says some cryptic shit is bad enough in 1,in 3 you get three scenes with 3 different groups talking about shit from three other games.

The higher up you go in the pyramid the more obvious it is you love KH though.

>Its the other way around
What did (you) mean by this?

Attached: huh.jpg (230x230, 32K)

Where would Barry be placed then? The middle or below?

The old games are mostly remixes of original KH3 songs.

What did Nomura mean by this?

Attached: 8035e6b9-948e-447c-9f1f-b17d0463abaa.png (1280x608, 1.02M)

I fucking love Terra's bizarre adventures

Attached: 1527323102897.png (840x4301, 3.56M)

KH3 probably has about the same amount, maybe a little more tracks than DDD.

They're in a V-shape formation, like a flock of birds.

Attached: v shape flock of birds.png (1900x1001, 656K)

Attached: unbreakable chains.jpg (761x1280, 138K)

Each fucking time Xehanort shit himself from Terra is a treat.

Attached: 1543759600556.png (553x263, 36K)

>>Tons of exploration and secrets, even more so than KH1

Attached: 1493174113570.jpg (500x406, 54K)

You know I'm right.

Attached: olette.png (311x395, 251K)

PotC alone had more exploration than all of the KH1 worlds combined.

People expecting the next game to be only SE worlds are really setting themselves up for disappointment.

I still don't get the recent love for Terra. He's a retard with retard strength and his arc is a repeat of Riku's. Hell, Riku is more interesting and likable.

I was so dissapointed by KH3's end game, dude. There's like nothing. ONE keyblade, ONE secret boss, and what else? Those flan minigames? Those aren't worth it, chief. None of this shit is. The secret boss is a fucking HEARTLESS. Most boring and dissapointing secret boss in the series.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JBeSyatGWj

Attached: olette day dreaming.jpg (810x1200, 456K)

That's because the new Square Enix strategy is barely any post-game and to save that for DLC just so they can charge you more and make more money. They couldn't really do this much in the PS2 era since DLC didn't exist. That still didn't stop them from repacking the game with new content as 'Final Mix'.

This is really fun. Seeing Terranort stop being a smug prick and getting assblasted/scared/BTFO from Terra is just fun.

His arc is different from Riku. He did nothing wrong in the end, was one of the few non-jobbers and had the coolest, most kino moment. People already started to warm up for Terra before KH3, but KH3 just made him even better so most people (even normies who kinda hated Terra) don't hate him anymore, or actually love him

Huh? I thought it was schizo Terrafags and their autistic 'Vencuck' boogeyman to deflect any criticism of Terra.

final mix is never going to happen

magical lc t fix the game play is never going to happen

kh2fm was a magical mistake

Oh. So you are Vencuck. Carry on, there is no saving you.

Attached: 1521642090834.jpg (2570x2277, 644K)

He better follow through.

Attached: Capture.png (617x645, 595K)

I'm sure there will be a DLC of similar content size so Square can make more $$$ off the game.

>play lvl 1 critical mode on kh2 fm

....kh2 is just an action game now, why do people praise this style of playing the game so much? there are no more rpg elements.

>why do people praise this style of playing the game so much?
Nostalgia

>soulless af
>colors completely off
>atmosphere is just plain creepy sometimes
yeah great KH game!

Shadman better make some Olette r34.

Attached: olette bikini drawing.png (718x1000, 283K)

>>soulless af
It has more soul than any other KH game based on attention to detail and the worlds alone.

Don't let Shadman ruin another girl

How would he 'ruin' Olette?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shadman

Attached: Shadman.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

Is he the worst hentai artist or something?

We are gathered here today to forge the Kino-Blade

NOW WE FORGE IT

he's not bad he just makes a lot of edgy fucked up shit

And you think he will touch Olette?

lol KH 1 has the most soul

Why did Master Xehanort even bother being the "leader" and not leaving it to Terranort. Wasn't Terranort LITERALLY MX inside a younger fitter body with all his magical powers and experience? Why the fuck would he do all the additional x-blade shit with his bitch body/

he better

Nah. KH1 is really clunky.

I was operating under the assumption that everyone was human after their nobodies were killed but were re-recruited except for Xemnas because timememe until Isa showed up in the ending. Is that wrong?

Terra was fighting back too hard, kept giving him migraines and memory lapses.

Based

Attached: 19.png (228x272, 145K)

>Biggest worlds in the series

They're about the same size, but without loading screens. They're also bumfuck linear as shit. PotC world is shallow and meaningless. 100 Acre was one fuckin room with vegan candy crush. They only got the design for Toy Box and San Fransokyo mildly fine.

Okay that actually makes sense

Oh I was just bullshitting, it should absolutely have been Ansem's apprentice Xehanort. De-aging Terranort's reformed self by ten years is not only bullshit on Nomura's part but it's not even explained.

Attached: 51B59A61-486C-48A8-BC86-60DAE74E93DB.png (866x475, 53K)

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 0144F34F-BD8C-4F0A-B884-CE26A52DB7B2.jpg (353x332, 17K)

>They're about the same size, but without loading screens.
Bullfuckingshit.

Nobody

That's because Xemnas is supposed to be in-between the age of Xehanort and Terra. Nobodies don't age once they reach adulthood.

>Nobodies don't age once they reach adulthood.
That's some fucking headcanon I don't even know from where you pulled.

Every Nobody we saw that was an adult look exactly as they did when they were human adults. Only kids and teens age to adulthood, then they stop.

I wonder if the first half of the next game Sora is in is about him forced to join the Reaper's game because he kind of died

Or the fact that Braig, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Xaldin were already well past their mid 30's, of course they aren't going to look drastically different if they're already fully mature. Terra's body was only like 18.

>BIG WORLD GOOD
>UNGA BUNGA

How much you guys wanna bet that Sora's sacrifice at the end of the game somehow plays into Luxu and the MoM's plans?

Better than small empty world.

there's gonna be some shit about the bad guy wanting to turn him to the dark side next game I fucking know it

Attached: tumblr_pmu2d7aISz1xyqs8uo1_500.jpg (500x354, 35K)

That would be hilarious if that were to happen in KH4.

I've heard talk that the next game will focus more on properties Nomura has more freedom to play with, although it's just speculation at this point. In my opinion they shouldn't do that with mainline games as Disney is a huge part of the whimsical appeal of KH, but the idea of KH being used to build up a Nomuraverse sounds fascinating to me, but I digress. All I want is for Sora to no longer have to fucking sacrifice himself for the greater good. Let the poor kid join in on everyone else's happily ever after and then let Luxu and MoM fuck shit up once they've had enough time to chill.

Kairi had so much more personality in her early concept art

Attached: tumblr_inline_plvoj5BXxH1rz103v_500.jpg (500x264, 36K)

Guys, I'm worried the next KH games will be on multiple consoles again...

why do you care?

Kairi was a little snarky on destiny island. It would have been cool if she kept some of that in 2 and especially 3.

She had enough personality in 1, it's just that Nomura had a stroke or something and completely forgot her character in 2 so he wrote another generic girl character.

Because I will have to buy a whole console again just for the games like I did back in the day...

There is a strong possibility that the next game isn't KH4 but something akin to DDD where it sets up the upcoming major conflict while continuing the story from where it left off. And that, along with all of the prequels, were on portable consoles.

I'm a brainlet, how can I do big dick damage?

Attached: KHUx Medals.jpg (2960x1440, 3.14M)

It feels like she's just because conventional stories almost always give the main character a love interest, which is probably why she feels like a plot device from the second game onwards. It's clear that he put way more thought into Sora and Riku's frienship/rivalry.

If I had been in the editing room, I would have scrapped that last minute damsel in distress nonsense and have her take the bullet for Sora right before the final battle instead of Xehanort glassing her just to piss off Sora. Like, Sora had all the reason in the world to want to take down Xehanort, offing Kairi was so pointless

How much you wanna bet that Vanitas shows up again because of reasons?

forgot to attach image

Attached: tumblr_pn962xPrdj1sahhgjo1_500.png (500x627, 343K)

I hope so. He's a pretty fun character and there's potential to build on the siblings dynamic he had with Sora and Ventus in KH3.

Attached: 5a1aac14-2cff-4699-b362-19731da25325.gif (500x233, 1.45M)

that was the best fucking moment in the game holy shit

I was expecting a boss fight but instead I got Sully and Mike completely nixing Vanitas's edgy theatrics

He will because of 'reasons'.

Attached: vanitas is darkness.png (1200x1200, 1.15M)

YOUR BODY SUBMITS

YOUR HEART SUCCUMBS

How do I fuck up these dark cubes in San Fransokyo?

something something "connected to Ventus" something something "connected to Sora"

>Birth by Sleep is just Nomura ripping off the Star War's prequels
Explains how it ruined the series desu

Attached: aqua zootopia.jpg (680x960, 49K)

For Honey Lemon you use elemental magic that matches the color of the goop. For Go Go you hop on the big ball and roll it into hers. For Wasabi you do a dive attack. For Fred you latch onto and spin on the bars in quick succession.

Thanks. I was trying to spin on the bars for Fred but it kept sending me to bars way the fuck far away so I thought that couldn't be it. I'll aim better.

I mean the light vs dark thing had me thinking a more whimsical and fantastical Star Wars from KH1

don't shot lock you'll fly away, just dash into them

Ohh shit! Ok, cool!

Based on the pieces appearences, it's likely the 7 darknesses are the Master of Masters and his six apprentices.

Aqua's tight little shorts are very appealing!

fuck off Terra

more evidence for you

Attached: tumblr_inline_pn8p0vvQ7x1rg1lxe_500.png (500x352, 241K)

I thought he was black

smack!

Man, this game is fan fiction garbage.

I mean, you could take 1 as maybe having Star Wars influence but Birth by Sleep is pretty spot on for the shitty prequels
>young hotheaded impressionable young man is tricked into the dark side by an old chessmaster whose entire plan and events relies entirely on turning them on his side and ends with the end of an old era and the universe falling into darkness

>Birth by Sleep is just Nomura ripping off the Star War's prequels
They're both pretty kino

Just no lol, Disney is what sells these games, disney will always be the main thing. You'll probably get a short intro that starts in TWEWY then you'll be straight back to disney worlds.

>The misunderstood kino prequel
BBS needs a remake with playable LW cape

Attached: 1550344723320m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

>PotC world is shallow and meaningles
Cringe, it's the biggest world with the best costume and most exploration of the series. The keyblade you get there is also great and they remade all the spells for underwater combat. If every world had this much attention and care put into the game would be a 10/10

Spending the day with Olette while this music plays!
youtube.com/watch?v=eKyT7Brx0vA

Attached: 16.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

>Xionfag opinion being worth anything.
You literally like to eat the shit callled days why would anyone take you seriously?

ROXAS

>game for children

Attached: you.jpg (1200x1189, 106K)

>Game

Attached: I'm out.gif (295x221, 613K)

Kys dunkey reddit fag

>implying dunkey actually played P5
Hes talked about it once and doesnt express any reasons why he likes it over other anime/JRPG. He said it just to bandwagon

Chakrams!

Attached: file.png (353x312, 142K)

but KH3 is literally fucking unplayable?

Attached: 1518663181579.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

He literally got Mark hamill to voice Eraqus.

Fuuuuck. Aqua Judy is something I never knew I needed.

>2011+10-4+2
>there are still people that don't realize that the "Reddit spacing" meme outs the ACTUAL redditors trying desperately to fit in by calling out other anons for using "reddit spacing"

Attached: 1549541884512.png (2000x1576, 93K)

I'm upset that they gave BEST GIRLs new model a huge stupid-looking bottom lip

Attached: 1550389780224.gif (356x400, 2M)

I don't see it.

Is it just me, or am I the only one who sees this series as "The Disney RPG games"? I can't really see it as it's own thing because of it's dependence on other creative properties, or a Final Fantasy/Twewy crossover/spinoff thing due to the dwindling appearances of Square/Enix stuff save for DDD, so in my perception Kingdom Hearts is simply just the Disney JRPG. I'm probably the only one.

Attached: 1550699136546.gif (511x512, 105K)

I can see what he's talking about.

Attached: 51899639_400005384101405_2507560229266015220_n.jpg..jpg (620x620, 72K)

I don't think it's stupid-looking for sure, just looks a little bit more realistic.

>Biggest worlds in the series
bigger =\= better.

It is really weird how they all have lots of moves but are only used for a minute or 2. I'm starting to think they cut this game a lot to sell as dlc

No they just made a conscious effort to make party members more than dolls. Its really nice seeing characters have pretty realized fighting styles. Axel in particular has become very unique, quick attacks with his keyblade but also ranged with the chakrams

>I'm starting to think they cut this game a lot to sell as dlc
It's about time you noticed!

Attached: Xigbar smirk DDD.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

Why it's bad
>10 minutes of gameplay to 50 minutes of cutscenes

>Lying on the internet

Bizkit streams are amazing. Yeah I definitely can’t wait for critical mode.

>that fucking ghost pirateship that teleports

Jesus fucking christ. That son of the bitch teleports too much and hits hard

>KH3 has more content
>no endgame levels
>less worlds
Okay faggot