Oof

oof

Attached: 1538407410407.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

based persona 4

>accept myself for who I really am
I dont get why this is so hard for trannies. If you want to like guy stuff then just do guy stuff, why bother changing genders?

>oof
Fuck off back to facebook.

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE'S TRANS

People still think gender roles are a thing.

Trannies literally seething right now

they change sexes, thus transsexual

They're mentally ill

are you retarded
she's literally the opposite
she accepted who she is instead of becoming a retarded tranny

She was referring more to gender roles than chopping off her tits and wanting a dick and balls.

Brain damage.

back then this was accepted as being the sensible thing, why are people so stupid now

>Pat finally admitted he was wrong at the end of the last SBC

This is what I really don't understand. Isn't feminism basically saying that gender roles define you with all this trans stuff?

>After 30 minutes of speculating on the Catherine Full Body ending

Reading comprehension

They have to look in the mirror every day and face the truth they aren't whatever they want to be. Personally I agree with you, you should face reality, accept it and move on with your life but people apparently really suck at that. Said people are also egged on by others, and doctors aren't going to say no to easy money.

>oof

Seriously, stop saying this. You're not being winded or having any physical pain inflicted upon you. Not only that, it's a braindead response. It brings nothing to discussion.

Attached: 1443893228966.jpg (744x615, 53K)

>this post

Yikes

She accepted her cis gender identity. This is entirely in line with trans message as she realizes her identity is cis but for someone else it might not be.

BIG MOOD

because dysphoria exists

that being said I agree that the trannies who don't have dysphoria should do what you said

so notch stole the whole idea for minecraft from this game right?

It's religion, not some special outlier case.
You can teach kids to behave however you want and if it happens young enough they will do so without questioning even in adulthood. They get the kids early and reeducate them into devout believers.

Naoto didn't have gender dsyphoria you dense cunts. She wanted to be taken seriously as a detective but because she has a vagina, she was afraid of being marginalized. If anything, it's sexism she's afraid of.

Cope

because everyone says that they shouldn't accept reality and move on, that they should transition and suffer.

Yikes!

Hey, alright now, alright now, fellas
>Yeah?
Now, what's faggier than being op?
>TRAPS!
I can't hear ya
I say what's, what's faggier than being op?
>TRAPS!!!!
Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright
Okay now, jannies
>Yeah?
Now, we gon' lynch these discord trannies in just a few seconds
Now don't have me lynch these trannies for nothing
Now I want to see y'all acting like incels!
We finna boutta dab in prison cells!
AH, HERE WE GO

Attached: 1545661695794 (1).jpg (397x453, 23K)

The people in those movements haven't the slightest idea, how could we?

>Ignoring the post completely with no response and repeating another brainlet buzzword

Do us all a favour and euthanise yourself

>her personality didn't coincide with the roles society gave to her because she was a woman
>literally what happens to trannies
>instead of saying "no, my soul is male! I swear!", he accepted herself and realized she can be whatever she wants
Naoto is based and red pilled

I don't get it. I've always wanted to be a girl. Fuck, I jerk off to the thought daily. But I just learned to like myself as I am. I understand that right now, it's completely retarded to go through hormones to try to make me something I'm not. Why people who go through absolute physical and mental torture to play pretend baffles me.

Get a load of this guy

>wojak
Fuck off back to Facebook, normalfag.

>why people who go through absolute physical and mental torture to play pretend baffles me
Yeah, virtue signaling and wanting life in easy mode is one thing, but actually wanting to look like a clown 24/7 is something I'll never understand.