Xbox won

Xbox won

Attached: xboxwon.jpg (1265x651, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqB7YU8qiMk
youtube.com/watch?v=mxq5ymqPAsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When you no-game so bad you have to put all your resources into making your old as fuck games no one gives a shit about backwards compatible so you have something to brag about

Attached: 1549472335086.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Wat. Those are amazing Capcom games.

>crapcom games
>amazing

$0.02 has been deposited to your Bing(tm) wallet

Attached: 1450160504432.gif (570x321, 1.32M)

>when you have no exclusives so you just make old games backwards compatible
>worst of the RE games
>Lost Planet is all shit apart from 2

>One ok remake and Yea Forums forgets how shit a company Capcom has been

I think the majority care about backward compatibility. Though I also think Microsoft's efforts are a waste unless the can continue backward compatibility with the next console.

Nice, Lost Planet will probably be GWG soon

Yeah, fuck BC, but Crash and Spyro remakes were the best!

everything is supposed to be forwards compatible

It doesn't really matter why they're doing it. It's leagues better than the shitshow that Sony has been pushing to fill this request. Either rebuy everything through the PS2 to PS4 program that they silently canceled, or use retarded streaming through PS Now.

The fact that you don't have to pay anything extra to use this service that generally improves performance at the bare minimum is awesome.

As for these games the only real dumpster fire is Lost Planet 3. LP 1 and 2 definitely have a cult following, and Code Veronica coming to Xbox One means we're only missing RE3 to have the whole series playable. Not to mention this is the HD port that natively runs in a higher resoltuion, unlike the PS2 version being up-resed that you had to buy on PS4. And Europe got fucked with that re-release being PAL again, meaning 25 FPS.

Attached: 1536321333550.png (1024x575, 835K)

All the rumors say the future systems will natively run everything the Xbox One can. I think it's a safe assumption given how much more effort MS has put into this version of backwards compatibility than what the 360 could do. Even not considering all the work they do to negatiate with all the publishers out there to allow the process to happen, they must have dumped a lot of money into the engineering and upkeep of the team that makes each game work well.

>Four years later and still crawling towards a third of the 360's library being emulatable
Thanks Phil

These old games are better than most new games releasing
prove me the fuck wrong

It's also on the ps4.......

I do for the sake of digital preservation of games. That and every title made BC for Xbone will carry over to Xbone 2. Meanwhile Sony's trying to patent-troll by patenting emulation filters.

what is?

Code Veronica X has been on PS4 for years.

>There are people alive today that think Lost Planet and Vanquish are good games

Let that sink in

youtube.com/watch?v=VqB7YU8qiMk

Attached: 1523910269582.png (4800x4800, 581K)

Yes, one of these 4 games is on PS4. And you have to pay $15 for it even if you owned the PS2 disc it's emulating.

Hey now, LP1 was great, and LP2 was one of the better bro-op games I've played.

>code veronica
just in time. I been working through all the resident evils and this is very welcome way to play code veronica

Attached: 1550688009171.png (583x720, 273K)

AW YISSS NIGGAS LOST PLANET I'VE BEEN WAITING

Prepare for disappointment.

Same. Now I don't have to do my first playthrough on ps3.

is the xbox code veronica bad?

Are the Lost Planet games any good? I know nothing about them

>it's the botched MT framework port of Code Veronica
Can't they just do an Xbox OG release of that instead, that port sucked ass.

Perfect timing since i'm done with RE2 and didn't want to dust off my 360.

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 2 2019-02-15 19-46-31.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Anyone boot up LP3 on an X? Is it still 30FPS or is it 60 by some magic chance?

Nope Code Veronica is bad period, it's the game that ruined the franchise.

What's wrong with it?

PS4 can't play LP1 or 2 not even a LP collection but Xbox can starting to regret my PS4 purchase.

It never released on the OG. No Resi games did I'm pretty sure.

>We've got no games, Phil. What do we do?
>Drip feed more b/c, that'll keep em happy.
>Why can't we just make every game b/c right now?
>Because we need to release fucking something once a month.

Keep seething ass nigger.

It takes time to deal with the licensing and get publishers on board for each release, you utter fucking imbecile

>lost planet 2

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA

>has bad taste
oh you're just a fucking retard. Okay good. I can ignore your garbage opinion

Attached: 1546880630513.jpg (420x300, 13K)

The first one is very good hell the game still beat the shit out of the recents one and its running on the Dead Rising 1 engine

>any Tony Hawk game never ever
>Shaolin Monks never ever
Why even live?

*modified engine so the game has a smooth feeling to it

Just buy a 360 for next to nothing.

The 360 version is the HD remaster the ps4 is the ps2 version which is decent enough but I would rather play the 360 version.

>this is what deluded capcomfags actually believe

I'm still holding out for Metal Arms Glitch in the System myself, they already gave me Mercenaries which I thought was a never ever

Attached: 1522657289436.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

Don't they need to wait for permission to even put it up for backwards compatible?
They stated that it was easy to emulate but what's stopping them is a legal means

>REmake2 was a masterpiece
>DMC5 is looking even more promising than REmake2 did
>MonHunWorld was great
>RE7 was great
>Megaman11 was literally made for fan demand
>they shut down their shitty Vancouver studio
>heavily teased Dragon's Dogma2 in the making
>another old IP confirmed to be revied

they are hands down the best of the productive big developers these days

we are at a point again where in a game's reveal it's enough to show the Capcom logo and people are going hype as fuck for what the game is going to be like

>Code Veronica
hope you enjoy your shitty game and fucking Steve

>permission
They do, they mentioned this when they somehow got the good Battlefronts and Republic Commandos

People shit on Code Veronica but i dont think there will ever be a Resident Evil game that could beat this. youtube.com/watch?v=mxq5ymqPAsQ

2000-kun take me back please

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

The only good thing about the game

next Xbox will literally just be a more powerful version of what we have now. Eventually there will probably be games that start requiring at least that model of Xbox to run, but Microsoft have basically said everything going forward will be compatible