Xbox won BABYYYYYYYYY

Xbox won BABYYYYYYYYY

Attached: lostplanet.jpg (729x721, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/45720/Lost_Planet_Extreme_Condition_Colonies_Edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=9faqM-WvxBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still no steamworks for LP2
Pls capcom

They also tweeted that Resident Evil CV Hd is also coming to BC today

>game doesn't go on sale for YEARS because they know about GFWL
>then they start putting it on sale the previous two years without fixing the issue

Attached: possess.gif (94x109, 21K)

I'd replay the shit outta this if not for GFWL.

I've never played these games.
What are they like?

>720P
Honestly, every game made BC should be made 4K.

Actually pretty based, I hope you guys enjoy them. I'd prefer a proper collection on all the consoles as 2 in particular deserves that much but this is still a great thing.

>ports
who cares

Hell, Colonies isn't ported. It'd break the Cross-play, but at this point having a fucking functioning single-player without having to do a bunch of workarounds would be better than a broken sold port.

I mean that's what you get on the xbone x right? Red Dead still looks really good when you blow it up to that res.

I only played 1 as it was one of the few exclusives for the 360 and holy shit. it was bland and boring

So I can just pop a 360 disc into Xbone and it works?

Not all of them. Only some games are "enhanced", which means 1080P on base xbox and 4K on the X. Most of them are just straight emulation though.

What is the GFWL issue?

I played a little of one and two for a taste of each and 2 is much better than the first. May be the time sink game I've been looking for
It's easy system link co-op
Pop it in and it'll download the game (7.49GB)

So I get a digital copy, do I keep it or will I always need the disc?

GFWL

>few exclusives
Wasn't that just colonies? Also from what I remember the story mode was pretty fun, especially the ending with the flying mechs. The multiplayer was great too in its own way

>Lost Planet 2
aww hell yeah

Last I checked it's still shitty. Although that was a couple years ago...

You will need to have the disc in your console while playing it to verify it
X enhanced games only enhance the X

Can't you literally just drag & drop xliveless & they work without GFWL?

Like Starship Troopers but with mechs and a grappling hook to use fighting the guys, mechs and bug monsters. 2 more on co-op, makes just about everything better and more varied adding more stuff and has some of the greatest moments in games back to back.

Are the ports actually playable or is there anything wrong with them?

What even is colonies?

A cross-play version of Extreme Condition with an Akrid mode in the multiplayer.

store.steampowered.com/app/45720/Lost_Planet_Extreme_Condition_Colonies_Edition/

Lost Planet 1 and 2 are playable. Usual 30FPS cap stuff. I need to get a copy of 3 but it's probably fine

Okay but like the thing you're missing is that would disable multiplayer right? and LP2 is co-op focused.

They run & look great, LP1 on PC even used a fur effect that has pretty much become standard in next gen games, RDR2 uses the same tech

The problem is GFWL
They are not capped to 30fps retard

Lets go

Attached: 7C5D0B5B-EC40-4970-AA5B-CBA3BBE539BC.jpg (1181x1339, 405K)

Oh, it still uses GFWL. No wonder everyone recommends buying the regular version

Just bring back the servers for lost planet 2 on PC! Come on!!! That game was great!1 Please!!!

besides GFWL, 2's pc port is actually completely fine, it goes above 30 fps and also runs like a dream

GODDAMN FUCKING FINALLY
I've been meaning to play this game since the Target demo station but I never had the time for it.

I was talking about the Xbox versions. Didn't know he was asking about the PC port

you have the time to shitpost here though

GFWL.
Also I think microsoft killed GFWL but didn't bother to come up with a solution for the games that needed it to run so they're pretty much unplayable.

That is true, it would be easy to port to Steamworks too, Capcom is just lazy

They still haven't even fixed RE5 Gold on PC, RE5 was one of the best ports of all time, i dunno how they broke Gold edition, but it's impressive

That's only true now, a decade ago I was busy with school and shit like Bioshock and New Vegas

>selective backwards compatibility

Worse than no backwards compatibility.

woah there hold on. they're using their own emulation process to get these games to run on the newer system, and on the x, it allows them to sometimes throw in extra detail or assets that weren't available previously. even doing something like raising the resolution can break UI elements, these aren't simple port jobs

Why did they make lost planet 3 garbage for no reason?

Great, now I get to remind myself of a dead series that was never relevant in the first place.

During that era Capcom were desperate for Call of Duty bucks, LP3, DmC & RE6 were all victims of this

This, I just finished Mercenaries Playground of Destruction on Xbone and lemme tell you, it has never looked THAT good originally, we're talking full 4x rendering on just the S alone with 8x on the X

>few exclusives for the 360
I played 1 on the PS3 and PC m8

>Lumping LP3 with 1 and 2

LMAO

Attached: 1550193777414.gif (607x609, 514K)

When are they going to announce more original xbox bc titles?

>ps4 not being able to play any ps3 games at all is better than xbone being able to play 25% of the 360 library
literally how? this is a level of coping that i've never seen before.

Attached: dumbjak.png (211x239, 6K)

Probably gonna announce more during the next inside xbox thing.

they're shit, who cares?

Fucking this, I already have 5-6 in mind that all have a certain 'Xbox' charm
>Blinx 1, 2
>Psychonauts
>Oddworld, specifically Stranger's Wrath
>Metal Arms Glitch in the System
>Gauntlet Dark Legacy
>Goblin Commander Unleash the Horde

I know the last 3 aren't exclusive but Microsoft has a fondness for buying ded American devs, I could see them buying up some old Midway IPs for a few chickens and a goat

Wait.... What the fuck is LP Colonies?

>Psychonauts
Isn't that already BC?

>ports

Attached: brainless black hole.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Someone redpill me on Xbone BC compatibility

cope harder you stupid nigger

shit works yo

Which one is the good one again?

about 25% of the 360 library is compatible with xbone. if your game is compatible, you just put your disc in the console and it starts downloading (or you can just download it if you already bought it digitally back on 360). this works the same with OG xbox BC, but there is only a very, very limited amount of those games BC.

I'm almost positive that theirs a remastered Strangers Wrath on xbone, and I'm 100 percent that psychonauts is backwards compatible

God i want a remaster for the first one so bad

hol up

so lost planet 1+2 and two other completely unrelated games are coming to backward compat? no fucking way bros

1 is the best and only god one

>own 50 dollar xbox 360

>can play these games without needing a garbage ass xbox one that has no games so it needs games from xbox 360

Im good

>literally grasping at straws to say something negative
I fucking hate this board

A ploy riding on nostalgia to get you to buy a dying platform.
Otherwise, pretty neat. Some games get improved performance/visuals and the patches are free, so if you own the game, you just pop in and play.

Oh shit it is, my bad. I never actually played it so I must have forgot.
But yeah I REALLY want to play the last 3 again, specifically Gauntlet, I can't wait to plug in my Duke and FIND MORE RUNESTONES

cool man
what the fuck is the point of this post?

Doesn't this mean that the game will be available on Windows 10 or something?

is this real? please tell me it's real

Attached: 1547662790865.png (1135x1077, 1.05M)

The only reason to buy Colonies is for Akrid hunt, but the games multiplayer has been dead for years.

SW HD isn't on there (yet), but yeah I just forgot Psychonauts, I was discussing it with a friend last night so I figured I'd mention it.

sonyghers

eternally

B T F O

It's real, user!

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9faqM-WvxBQ

Attached: VERY BEEG.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>Lost planet 1 with the graphics of the new resident evil 2 remake

Attached: 83988d3f64a12c96aff6a724014e0875fef2d316_00.jpg (256x244, 11K)

Ask yourself that question, Xbot

Can you imagine being a sonygher in 2019?
I mean come on, MSoft is literally pissing all over their face
Fucking hell lol

LP 1 and 2 were perfect examples of JapJank games.

Attached: 2ozmtu.png (191x164, 25K)

The issue is that the game cannot run without the client, but the client is no-longer supported. Steam is still perfectly happy to sell it you though- even if it doesn't actually function.

Cool I'm gonna go play SSX 3 in 4k with no loading times

Really worth $500 when PC's could emulate SSX3 in 4K years ago

>pc gamers with 4k screens
are you mustards ever gonna stop role-playing?
at LEAST 90% of you are turd worlders playing f2pshit

>even if it doesn't actually function.
You can still get GFWL you dumb nigger, and still play it too.

But all Console gamers have an X with a 4K screen, sure buddy
X hasn't even sold 5mil units

>b-buh the sales!!!
ah, it was actually a sonygher role-player all along
LMFAO

Every emulation thread I see, it's people complaining it STILL isn't up to par. Meanwhile, original Xbox games are running at 4K on XBOX ONE X. And that didn't take 12 years to realize.

I imagine since these are slow releases, there aren't any performance issues? Do all games get a boost in performance or are they just 1:1 with notable exceptions?

>the worst RE is BC
yaaaaaaaaaaay
then again I do still have to get the Linear Launcher in Wesker's battle game in order to get the 1000G, so i guess I'll do what I dropped in 2011

>Xbox One
>Xbox Won
They knew...

You can still play online. Most people just dont want to bother with the hassle of setting up GFWL.

>I imagine since these are slow releases, there aren't any performance issues?
You would be correct, there used to be issues back when it first started but they're gone now

>Do all games get a boost in performance or are they just 1:1 with notable exceptions?
Most games see a bump in performance, others are just 1:1. for instance, current Halo Reach runs far fucking better than it did on the 360. Same as the Gears games.

If you don't own an xbox one, a ps4, and a top notch gaminc pc, you are poor and should stop posting immediately.
your opinions are completely worthless.

Tom Clancy's Advanced Warfigther's the biggest notable exception for performance. It was 30FPS unless you were looking up the sky zoomed in on 360 and is 60FPS alot of the time on the X. Early back compat had issues like with Mass Effect, Banjo Kazooie, and Halo Reach, but there aren't any games like those where performance is worse than 360 hardware anymore

You're unironically gloating about getting games from last gen. Is the xbox that dead?

I don't give a shit. When the fuck is 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand gonna be backwards-compatable?

This is only an issue for games that needed online to function, GFWL runs fine for single player games and you can still download it.

WHERE'S KINGDOM UNDER FIIIIRRRREEEEEEEE

Attached: 1435941354686.jpg (900x900, 169K)

GFWL still works

I'm a PS4Pro fag over my base XB1, but to deny the USP of the XB1 and its consumer-friendly, BC system, is asinine and exposes you as a coping shill.

GFWL, Microsft's attempt to sell Xbox Live to PC users. Even after it was made free, it has a huge fucking stigma because of it.

Why the fuck would you buy an Xbone if you have a gaming PC? Spend the money on a nice steak or something instead

>plays better
>looks better
>and will be playable on next gen consoles as well as current gen

The only thing to ever have issues on BC was Halo Reach, but that was 343's fuck up, not MS. Since been fixed, too, they used jank code initially to rush it out as an apology for MCC's poor state.

because i have enough money to do so.
stay mad, and more importantly, stay poor.

You do know that some people still have friends on Xbox Live from their 360 days and want to keep playing with them now? Yes, I understand most Microsoft titles nowadays have crossplay, but still there are so many other games that don't

Online? So then what's the problem with GFWL?

Again though, playing LP2 for multiplayer.

LP2 is one of the best games of all time. Fucking fight me

>lost planet playing better or looking better than you can play it at 1080p 60 FPS on a pc
Kek.

Can you not buy these on the PSN or buy a remastered version?

>ps4
shit version of xbox + forgotten shitsclusives
>pc gayming
f2pshit craptop/overpriced shit-tower of unoptimized console ports + ROOTKITS!!
>xchad
way of life

Attached: 1537911691717.jpg (633x874, 318K)

LP2 is one of the best co-op games out there.

It's GFWL. if you're doing a fresh install, you have to set everything up manually and it's an annoying process. The GFWL set up files that come with the Steam install don't work.

Again, it works. The service is no longer supported in terms of maintenance, but online connectivity still functions.

>Call a game a port when it isn't a port
>go full retard anyway
stop

based jamal

absolutely B A S E D Xbro

Attached: 22224222.png (225x225, 97K)

>Can you not buy these on the PSN or buy a remastered version?
No

Better than paying 100 fucking dollars for PSnow which is STREAMING, nigger!

>replying to yourself
lol

>>Call a game a port when it isn't a port
I never did this, what the hell are you talking about? You're gloating about last gen scraps.

based act man poster

check out this redditor who's been samefagging all day and is now desperately looking for other samefags
LMAO

I live very comfortably and I didn't get in my strong financial situation by buying useless things like an xbox one

>if you don't like or care about xbox you are a sony nigger
Kek @ the delusion ITT.

You only need the disc if you don't own the game digitally (duh).

Didn't Fallout 3 have GFWL? When I bought it recently there was a patch to fix it. How have other games not gotten something like that, PC Master Race?

>dead game
>shitty game
>REALLY shitty game
>super fucking dead game
Good job you won the lottery on nobody fucking plays it anymore

>I never did this
>ports
>who cares
Pick one you stupid nigger
>inb4 T-THAT WASN'T ME, YOU CAN'T MOCK ME FOR DEFENDING A RETARD

>Releasing old games because they simply can't make anything new in this oversaturated market and killed their own IPs but alienating their core fanbases

Yeah they won the award for stagnation and failure to positively innovate.

Attached: thenk.png (200x200, 37K)

>n-no u
this is your brain on welfare.

>very comfortably
another way of saying, "right above the poverty line"

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is the same person
100% retard confirmed.

Attached: 1540662419729.png (730x513, 55K)

I live in a nice house by the beach
stop projecting, user

Why even reply to me in the first place you fucking moron. My original reply was mocking that user for calling it a port when it clearly isn't. Fucking kill yourself you braindead retard.

Attached: brain damage.png (612x563, 123K)

Sweet then. I'll have to see if anyone's online after work.

i live in a nice house in Connecticut, minimum price around here is 10 million.
nobody is projecting but you.

To call you a fucking moron for gloating about getting scraps from last gen, only for you to go on some autistic rant about how everyone who clearly doesn't agree with your idiocy must be a samefag. Not only that but you're too stupid to notice that two posters clearly aren't the same base don the simple observation of grammar and sentence structure and use of punctuation and capital letters. You are actually fucking retarded and should probably just kill yourself ASAP.

Sometimes I think about buying a One X because the fact that it does have such a massive back catalogue is genuinely impressive. But then I remember it would cost £400 for the console, another £8 per month for game pass and another £6 per month if I want to play online. All for old games that I've played before.

What a great proposition.

Attached: 1545692383377.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

>To call you a fucking moron for gloating about getting scraps from last gen
Holy shit you are legitimately braindead, do point out where I was gloating in this post Fucking retard, I'm not even going to read the rest of your subhuman post., since you can't even read a single fucking word.

I love how mad you got over realizing how much of a fucking idiot you are, so instead of just not replying anymore you're lashing out at me for your lack of a fucking brain. Seriously, just suicide already.

i was referring to the last gen exclusives

>I love how mad you got
Not even mad, faggot. Why would I get mad over your retardation?
Here's your (You), farmer-kun

Attached: (You).jpg (480x360, 21K)

modo bestia......

Big surprise, this thread is swarming with sick in the head, hateful, pure evil microsoft sacks of fanboy waste spreading LIES and HATE. You are deranged, mentally ill, and full of horrifying evil and hatred.

That's what microsoft shills are typically like. Dumb, delusional, constantly wrong, full of hatred, hypocritical, and mentally ill.

Once again another thread swarming with pure evil microsoft fanboy shills spreading LIES, FUD, and hate. It seems despite the mentally ill, constantly WRONG, evil microsoft shills spreading LIES, ignorance, and hatred, almost nobody wants an Xbox. Just another malicious, demented, constantly WRONG fanboy shill spreading COMPLETE LIES and hatred.

You can clearly see how microsoft fanboys lie and distort the truth to reinforce their delusions and fanboy hate. Or they're just dumb and ignorant.

Stop spreading fanboy lies, FUD, and hatred and get help.

You constantly LIE and make things up to fuel your mentally ill hatred of a piece of plastic. Sad.

You are sick in the head and need help.

Another typical dumb, delusional, malicious, constantly wrong microsoft fanboy that has no clue about technology or sales, just feces flinging and screaming like an imbecile.

Another deranged, malicious, delusional, worthless, constantly wrong microsoft fanboy having a meltdown because his favorite plastic toy is overpriced, underpowered, and not favored by developers.

Demented, delusional, constantly WRONG, dumb, hypocritical, worthless, conspiracy theorist, dumb as rocks Microsoft fanboy is angry that PS4 is significantly more powerful, has more developer support, and outselling Xbox almost 2:1 globally. Keep crying and having meltdowns over the facts.

You are a WRONG, disgusting, worthless sack of sh*t, dumb as bricks, crazy, malicious, and cretinous microsoft fanboy.

Attached: 1550154426060.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

>tl;dredditspaced

Why don't Redditniggers correct their shit? Project Spark wasn't cancelled?

>Xbox becoming better
>The anger towards it on this board is starting to increase
We're almost back boys

Attached: Xchad.png (2536x765, 482K)

this makes no sense when the Switch prides itself by being a port machine

You couldn't even tell two posters apart. and you're calling me the retard? Ironic.

Its spelled "Xbox One" OP.