Crackdown 3 (2019) has more primitive physics than Crackdown (2007)

youtube.com/watch?v=0r30UuH_5mE

>Crackdown 3 (2019) has more primitive physics than Crackdown (2007)
Xbox's downward spiral continues...

Attached: 1550229658398.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

Fuck off, nigger, hijacking this thread.
Lost Planet 1-3, and Resident Evil CV HD are backward compatible starting today

Attached: giphy.gif (350x280, 2.57M)

Microsoft might as well cancel the next Xbox

Did they call it the Xbox One because it was the last One and they knew?

BASED and youtubepilled

>t...this many people saying its bad cant mean anything
>r...right
Imagine buying an xbox this generation after that 2013 reveal, big yikes

original xbox one would have been a good console, memers ruined it

>Xbox One X for multiplats and BC games
>OG PS4 and Switch for their exclusives
Living the dream.

Attached: 1532298818044.jpg (975x554, 75K)

>drm for hard copies
>the next water cooler
You're fucking retarded

But multiplats are better on PS4, unless you fell for the stop gap console meme

What happened to Western gaming?

No one cares, Asher Madan.

Is it even funny to kick xboxfags while they are down?

who plays this shits anyway?

>multiplats are better on PS4
Nice meme. 4K shit aside the X runs everything better, I also got mine for $150.

Attached: z2vd3886ko611.jpg (1600x1452, 150K)

At this point it’s just sad.. look at the coping already itt

Yes. They deserve it.

both look like shit

Is it even worth it for 150?

>no one cares
>the thread dedicated to it is doing better than this shit posting thread

Attached: 1539384090955.jpg (1200x1089, 80K)

Scalebound is not canceled. It was recently announced to be a Switch exclusive.

Nah, not true. Plenty of games still end up running best on base PS4. It also has by far the best UI and controller and the best online this gen. Xbox Live has fallen into disrepair, has far fewer players per any given multiplayer game, has a cheap junk controller, and the console menus are absolutely cluttered with ads.

Crackdown 3 looks great in HDR.

Every Microsoft game uses HDR really good. Forza Horizon 3 and 4, Gears of War 4, even Master Chief Collection.

Meanwhile you have Rockstar and Capcom releasing games where you have to turn it off for a better experience.

Isn't even funny at this point to laugh at xboxfags, it's just sad

Attached: 1339546133205.png (334x393, 265K)

it looks extremely boring from gameplay videos I've watched

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DA POWAH OF DA CLOUUUUUUUD

Attached: 1512751687120m.jpg (740x1024, 73K)

Man renderware is an underrated engine.

Is halo dead? Wasnt halo a system seller for the 360?

I can't help but think this whole series looks like those mobile games that try to rip off what's popular with consoles/PCs, it's just Open world w/ superpowers: the game.

>Crackdown 1 has a neat artstyle and looks like a competent game
>Crackdown 3 looks like someone went on the Unity store and bought a bunch of stock assets and slapped them in the same stock Unity lighting model
What the FUCK happened why do games literally look uglier despite running on much better hardware

did you forgot? Bungie left m$.

Halo died when Bungie sold out for Activisionbux. 343 is trash.

Nah, Phil and MS realized early this gen that Xbone is fucked, and that there is nothing they can do to make it recover, so instead, they've just been building up a good reputation and first party studios in order to make the next Xbox a great console. Crackdown 3 SHOULD be the last of the shit exclusives, as it's the last of the "old Xbone" games.
However if the next Xbox sucks too, then yeah, fuck 'em.

How trash? Is ms burying the series for good?

doesn't matter, we will win next gen

Attached: .png (1024x923, 942K)

>there are xcucks who actually believe this
OH NO NO NO

Yes, completely. Bungie finished out the series by bringing the story full circle with Reach and then MS and 343 ran it into the ground and ruined everything about it. Turned it into a bad COD clone with a shit story that tries to retcon the originals and stupid overly designed, anime armor and enemy designs. Even if they hadn't completely destroyed the gameplay and everything else, only literal 30+ year old boomers would even still care anyway. Definitely not system seller anymore, 5 flopped and Infinite will too. That will most likely be the end of the franchise.

Oh it's the thread again. Xbox haters are more interested in hating this than Xbox fans were in ever playing it. I'm enjoying it on gamepass though. The goofy physics are hilarious

>Cancelled
>Cancelled
>Cancelled
If it is not Scalebound, can one of those games be that fable dead game that nintendo will revive?

One X still has the definitive version of RDR2 (at least until it gets ported to PC)

if you're talking about fable legends, then holy shit why would you want that? i was in the beta and it was a legit 2, maybe 3/10 game. microtransactions up the ass too because it was free to play.

Got mine 2 years later as a gift from my gf :^) and it's since replaced my ps4 as my primary console. It's really not that bad desu

Remember what Sony did when they were behind? Why couldn't they just do that?

>phantom dust sequel announced
>downgraded into a remake of the original
>further downgraded into a remaster of the original
>remaster comes out with no fanfare and dies in weeks
t-thanks

>those rumors of Nintendo reviving Scalebound
i'm fucking sweating, xbros. what if it actually happens?

How is Xbox losing this hard?
Literally only relevant in Muttland because they bought 360s last gen.

The next Xbox is gonna be an app on the Nintendo Switch

>shilling this spicnigger
I don't care about Crackdown, though I played a little of the first, but fuck this shit channel

They have no interest in good games. 360 had good Japanese support when you consider how extremely unpopular it was there. XBox One has nothing.

I think the early awful impression of the Xbone hasn't gone away. A lot of people ended up jumping on the PS4 and didn't look back because Microsoft never gave a reason for people to bother, their exclusives are either on PC or are simply terrible, and often it's both.

No games and no talented devs with which to make games. MS has no idea what it actually takes to run a successful console, they really did just blindly assume people would buy it because they bought the 360. They not only rode the coattails of Halo, Halo WAS Xbox. And then they killed Halo, which also killed them. Now they are trying to emulate Sony by buying up a bunch of devs to become their network of first party studios but the problem is they are also doing this blindly without understanding what Sony is doing that makes their approach work. All of the devs MS just bought are random garbage tier indies that were on the verge of bankruptcy, there was no conscious effort to pick and choose devs to fit a singular vision or that have a good track record of games that Xbox wants to have, it was just a "buy whatever and see what sticks" kind of thing. It's a true failure to comprehend the industry and their competition that they think they can just throw money at whatever problem they face and it'll just magically work out without any other effort put forth.

>three overrated shitty games and a shitty RE port are backward compatible YAY! giphy.reddit.gif

CrowbCat compilation when?

power of the cloud

It's painfully obvious that the Xbox studio acquisitions have been made with the singular goal of creating a varied library for Game Pass. The future isn't in selling consoles, it's in selling even more subscriptions to even more people.

>Imagine spending all your time shitposting about a console you don't own instead of playing game

Attached: 1504664801615.gif (500x372, 391K)

wasn't this game supposed to have a fully destructible map

Consoles have really weak CPUs. Physics need CPU power.

>Xbox One X for multiplats and BC games
You mean PC?