Comfy Enderal thread

Comfy Enderal thread.

Attached: ender.jpg (2036x2036, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHCCG_vUA7k
youtube.com/watch?v=haT1yOrEtRs
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just finally reinstalled Oblivion with minimal modding. For the first time this decade I'm satisfied with playing it. It feels so fucking good.

so is this enderal release on steam completely different from that skyrim mod that was on nexus?

It fucking sucks

Not as much as your mom does LMAO!

Pretty much. The Steam version added in an expansion.

cool gonna check it out!

I"ll patiently wait for an SSE version.

Doe's this have enhanced camera in it? That's kind of become a essential mod for me. If not can I just drag and drop to install it?

Not by default but you can install it, works fine. I'm using it too.

Calia is my wife and I love her very much.

Attached: 933480_20190221170141_1.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

I'd honestly like it if not for the god fucking awful levelling system with the books. What were they thinking with that shit

I tried to drop it into my directory and it doesn't seem to be working.

I like it. It makes money always useful.
I installed it with MO2. Works fine.

I'm gonna give that a try instead of dragging and dropping.

NO
We were like bros

Attached: rip.png (1440x900, 1013K)

KINO

Attached: 933480_20190221201923_1.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)

Didn't work either.

>good story
>five enemy types
>the same mobs get more stats depending on the zone for no reason
I don't get why a wolf in one area of the map is 1000x stronger than one at the start. At least make the mobs different to keep immersion. Snow wolves should not be able to solo the entire main city.
>leveling zones
I get the appeal and I like it, but it's a bit of a jump from zone to zone.

>doing quest for potion lady in Riverville
>come across bee farm
>walk into building
>immediately see this goat skinwalker thing in the hallway
>nope
>fucker spawns right next to me when I exit
>try to run
>he's fast as fuck boy
>bee elemntal thing, forgot what they're called, also chasing me
>spend the next 10 mins flanking them until they die
Damn I was actually spooked, but that was really fun. I don't know if it was intentional or not but seeing the thing standing there in the dim hallway with only the light from the window shining on it was actually cool.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.png (211x299, 125K)

Is it actually coming?

I'm guessing it was intentional, the lighting in some places are spoopy as hell.

mah nigga
>walk in
>sees the Vatyr showered by the ray of light through the window
>fuckin Kino but 2spooky4me
>use an iron sword with fire and decimate him
>unnerving as fuck since this game sometimes like to play spooky games
>walk up stairs, keep hearing this little noises, I know theres a spider somewhere but cant see it
>top floor, cant see the spider oh well
>fuckin hits me out of nowhere and made me jump out of my chair

I spent 5 hours in this and it was basically unplayable trash. Awful all around.

Maybe try immersive first person view?

The story is basically just mass effect.

so wait, how do i play this? is it separate to the main game or will it erase everything i have

also, do most mods work with it?

nah you just need to have skyrim in your steam library, it's a stand-alone download

>Have Skyrim in steam library
>Go to steam store
>type in Enderal in search bar
>click link
>download

so after the dl i'll have Enderal in my library? or will i have to boot up skyrim to play it

Should I play Nehrim first? How connected are two games?

You'll have it in your library. It doesn't affect Skyrim.

Okay.

I had to install Skyrim but afaik it was a bug. It works just like any other free to play game on steam.

I've played too much modded Skyrim to have fun with Enderal. Everything was mediocre: writing (some books especially are godawful, the rest is mostly pedestrian), exploration, character building (takes a long time to get rewarded as you go along your build, and there's little to look forward to), and even roleplaying. Skyrim's sandbox at least gave you choices, here you're given a single background, railroaded into the main quest, and most dialogue choices are either advance the conversation or ask for more knowledge. Nothing captivated me. I've tried it twice now. I guess it's just not for me.

I dunno I'm 40 minutes in and it feels nothing like Skyrim in a good way.

B-but this is an Enderal thread.

No clue, never played the nexus version. Loving the game from steam though. The world just seems so much more vibrant compared to the original Skyrim.

Give me a rundown on phasmalist, is it viable as a main focus?

So tell me Yea Forums, how does the steam version work?
You download Enderal: Forgotten Stories ad you get the base mod + the expansion?
I always wanted to try it, but I could never be arsed to turn all my mods off and whatnot.
If I can just download it and play it separately, I'll give it a chance

Kim > Calia

Yeah you can run it standalone.

No, currently it is totally underpowered. Normal summons are more viable as they are more durable and if they die, you don't die from intense fever..

That's right. Turning off mods is not necessary AFAIK. Enderal starts with some included mods (like SKSE launcher and SkyUI) already and your current mod installs won't matter. Not too sure with the latter part though, just try it.

I like the atmosphere of desolation you get with every emptied house you run across. Really gives you the impression that Enderal is going into the end-times.

That being said, a roadside inn is one of my favorite fantasy tropes. I'm hoping they aren't all empty shells of their former selves. But given the nigh apocalyptic theme, of increased pathless attacks and crazed animals in the wilderness, I'd understand if I never found one.

Only just reached Ark though, so I'm still holding out hope.

This user is mostly right, except that Phantasms can be equipped with any gear you like which can potentially make them great, but considering how much ecto/gems it takes to give them gear, and how difficult it is to find good phantasms, it's still not that good of a tree.

>Enderal starts with some included mods

Doesn't the game include bits from like 30+ mods?

Attached: 20190218224845_1.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Yes, see the credits.txt for all mods:

USED RESOURCES
Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) by Ian Patterson, Stephen Abel and Paul Connelly
SkyUI by Sebastian Jeckel (Schlangster), Mardoxx and Psychosteve
OneTweak by virusek
Crash fixes by Meh321
ENBoost by Boris Vorontsov
TES5Edit by ElminsterAU and the xEdit Team
NifSkope by NifTools
NifMerge by Turulo
ChunkMerge by skyfox69
FNIS by Fore
Unfuzer by greentea101
Papyrus Util by exiledviper, meh321, milzschnitte
UIExtensions by expired6978
Mfg Console by kapaer
JContainers by silvericed
[...] graphical mods listed down here, too long to post.

Enderal is set in the same world as Nehrim, and deals with the fallout of Nehrims storyline, but you don't have to play it to get the main plot points of Enderal. Nehrim by itself was pretty fun to play through, though the writing is worse than in Enderal and the characters look just as goofy as in Oblivion.

This bit was kino.

Who did you play as in nehrim?

>Enhanced Camera finally working
>TK dodge stops working
These are the only two mods I want for this shit before I start.

Agreed, the world really does convince the player that it's going to shit. Overall, I'm enjoying it, but it's really hard to scrub off the Skyrim from it. The very beginning made me think of Morrowind for obvious reasons, the landscape reminds me of Cyrodill, but the gameplay itself is so Skyrim that it takes way from the experience. I didn't expect a whole new game going in, but it just sucks to play Skyrim with a new coat of paint. The story is going to have to be really good for me to keep playing. I stopped right before heading to Ark, but so far it just feels like any other modded quest. One of my favorite tropes is starting out the game out in the wilderness with only a small village or 2 in the area to explore and then after some event going to the capital city. So it's hit that.

Attached: 20190220141159_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

It's been ages since I last played it, but you start off as some dude who gets recruited by the last remnant of an outlawed magic order. You help the order fight off an oppressive government and then help an edgy Chosen One to get his revenge on pretty much everyone else.

This German team puts Bethesda to shame. Enderal was so ridiculously better designed and written that it just isn't even funny.
Unfortunately, I didn't finish it because I was bored of Skyrim by the time it was out.

IF there is ever another TES, better wait a few more years until these based Germs make another total conversion and then just play that.

What's the point of frauding if the opponent catches you every time?

alright Hans don't you have a refugee to take care of?

Dumping some comfy images I took. This game is better than TES V. I fucking swear.

Attached: 933480_20190220172821_1.png (1366x768, 1.81M)

Attached: 933480_20190220175757_1.png (1366x768, 1.4M)

Don't you have people to scam, Todd?

It's too artificial. Nehrim had trainers and it was perfectly fine.

Is ehrim compatible with steam version of oblivion? I tried running it few months ago but it didn't work.

Looks like nehrim

Are mages any good in this? I fucking love magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHCCG_vUA7k
this song is literally the only decent thing to come out of this mod
the rest is just poorly translated eurotrash

Anyone else read King Lewd and the servant Whatshername?

Yes. It also has a kino interpretation of magic.

>want to role play
>can't stop telling everyone what they want to hear
Help

So far both melee and bow apparitions worked really well on the master difficulty, didn't get a mage yet though. It's definitely viable and very fun, especially kiting fuckers while your archer shoots them in the ass.
I'm using a summoned wolf to soak some damage, plus apparitions themselves are able to learn summoning spells.
The staff of healing allows you to keep them alive, and you don't get any fever if you unsummon them at full hp.

Lore mages are extreme. You're a bit shit, though.

Can you interact with them or they're just summons?

Just summons with a unique name, though you can set their behaviour and teleport to yourself for tactical purposes.

I hate these retarded npc names in this thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=haT1yOrEtRs

I love Calia!

Attached: 933480_20190221202400_1.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

bump

Who is Calia and why do you love her?

A NICE CRISP PIECE OF FEET

Attached: A NICE CRISPY PIECE OF MEAT.png (1440x900, 940K)

>level 14, been doing quest and shit and joined the order
>skimping by with being able to purchase a learning book everyone in a while with most of my gear and spells coming from looting
>do the quest to save the assistant for the robot-guy, clear out the 2 forts and get a full set of sinistrope clothes, a unique set of legendary armor, 2 enchanted circlets, multiple rings, and loads o enchanted rare weapons
>spend the next hour just looking for merchants with enough money to unload my massive haul on, then spend another hour buying all the pisonic and enchanting books I can
Now between the robes, memories, and skill levels combined it only costs like 15 mana to cast psychosis rank 5 so I spam that shit for days.

She's my waifu for laifu!

>when you play nehrim after enderal
yikes, the production value is a lot lower, also oblivion potato faces everywhere

Try this for the faces.
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45554