Rune factory bread pls

rune factory bread pls
so which one is your favorite?

Attached: 3.jpg (665x499, 140K)

Do I play RF4 now or wait like half a year for it to be translated on switch?

Raven is best girl.

Attached: Dp-NWLhVAAABjqh.jpg large.jpg (787x1000, 136K)

I can't wait to marry Xiao Pai a second time.

it's up to you, so far it seems like the only significant new content is the newlywed stories

>buying a switch

Attached: thonking.png (165x115, 17K)

Wait. 4S has a chance to correct the one glaring problem of the original, and it will have more content.

just wait to until the remake comes out

>not getting the system rune factory 5 will be on.

Post them

Attached: 1485154250062.png (1400x1603, 729K)

Thinking of replaying RF3. Want to marry Marian this time.

>tfw only played fomt and rf3
n-not yet

I was thinking of going for her in my first run of 3

This chart is shit. Shame on anyone for using a chart that puts 64 and BTN in the same slot with FoMT seperate, instead of 64 on its own and BTN/FoMT together.

best girl

Attached: 4py.jpg (665x498, 147K)

I'll try to make a new chart when I get home from work. I'll fix the sorting problems and add 3oT.

We can all agree that RF3 was the peak of the series, right?
>best protag
>best cast of characters
>best waifus
>best opening
>best setting
>best crafting

RAINBOW

>We can all agree that RF3 was the peak of the series, right?
No.
>best protag
No.
>best cast of characters
No.
>best waifus
No.
>best opening
Yes.
>best setting
No.
>best crafting
No.

Howcome RF3 is so fucking wacky compared to all others?

What was that problem?

Attached: 1525411575041.png (1400x1603, 843K)

Why is Aria so small?

Attached: 23887866_p9.jpg (480x640, 124K)

The RNG-based Town Event system that makes it difficult to trigger specific events you're trying to see, like the random event that is required to start the 3rd act of the story, or a romance event that is required to get married.

I still think the way it tied character events and progression to requests was the best way to do it since it let the player progress with who they wanted at their own pace. It's just a shame it's fairly short and basically ends with marriage.

To bend her over anywhere anytime.

Does rf4 run well emulated? thinking of playing this since I heard it's similar to elona in some aspects.

no

Attached: 18362801_p0.jpg (820x1050, 821K)

>best protag
anotherAmnesiac.jpg
>best cast (supporting)
Porco wins it for RF4
>best waifus
Have the number but half of them are eh
>best op
genericAnimeOp1001.gif
RFF and ToD's jazz OP still reign
>best setting
What setting? They barely acknowledged the world building from previous games
>best crafting
RF4 is the same but bigger.

Yeah it runs pretty good on the latest Nightly build

This asshole scared me half to death I wasn't expecting this in a farm game

Attached: why.png (581x497, 173K)

If they try the request system again for romance, I'd rather they tailor the number and length of requests to each candidate rather than feel forced to make 10 requests that wildly vary in writing quality.

Seeing some people complain about the wedding events in 4, I'm kind of curious if any of you thought about how you would have improved on it. Also:

> Hopes and dreams for whatever that bonus story is

My HM side would be pretty barren since I've only played the original SNES, AWL and SoS and only in SoS did I get far enough to marry.
So I'm just doing the RF side, which I've played and finished the entire series as they released. Seems like I have the most vanilla/popular taste though.

Attached: 1550768941423.png (1149x377, 452K)

For me, it's Lady Dolcie.

Attached: 1548111196281.png (709x620, 371K)

What's wrong with the wedding events? I like that you get paraded around town with everyone giving their blessing customized to your partner.

Mukumuku is a gentle soul. He's not half as scary as the hobo goblin that lives in Forget-Me-Not-Valley too.

>can't marry meganeko nee-san
this isn't fair

Attached: SO3EE9-1.png (1748x1080, 2.13M)

>can't fuck Monica
it's not fair Yea Forumsros...

I expected her to appear in RF4 as a romance option the same way they did with Cecilia in RF1 and 2. I'm sad no other loli villagers reappear in the next game as romance options.

Attached: CeciliaRF.png (122x326, 63K)

besides disagreeing with everyone I'd like to complain about how the opening changes to a SharaxMicah montage right after you choose to marry anyone. It felt like a slap in the face.

Some are considered pretty boring or OOC (Clorica), some seem better as a in-depth look at the character than being purely romance-related (Leon), stuff like that.

>nee-san
She's a milf. Like, 30+ with children.

Does Dolly wear bloomers or panties?

Can someone explain what is this meme about that one girl and her teeth?

dub or undub for rf4?

She starts off the game afraid and untrustworthy of people, and has a habit of biting when she gets angry or stressed. She's a child.

The 4 dub isn't bad. Not a lot of lines are fully voiced anyway. Just go with your personal preference.

Ah, got it. Thanks.

If you're not fucking both Dolce and her free ghost loli, you are mentally deficient.

Attached: Dolce_(RF4).png (426x640, 283K)

What's the best one on DS? (not 3ds)

3. The mechanic improvements to 3 after 2 are massive. Beware, it can be hard to play 2 and 1 after 3 though because of that.

I've only played the first but I have 4 on my 3DS, i started it but wasn't sure if i wanted to play as a boy or a girl. The girl character is really cute but then i guess i have to romance guys and i'd rather romance the girls.

Pico is shit. I like quiet girls like Dolce and Pico ruins all of her dialogue.
>inb4 Dolce needs Pico, and muh headcanon
Save it, I don't give a shit.

You can play the game as a male and unlock a feature that lets you change his sprite/portrait/voice to the female protag.

this. Quiet girls with a bit of blunt edge are top tier, but pico ruins it completely by being an annoying child.

Neat, is that an endgame thing or relatively early? I've never actually finished a harvest moon-esque game since i always get burned out a few years in.

I'm the opposite. Pico's blabbering gives Dolce a gap moe draw.

2 is actually my favorite by far story wise, but I have to knock off a lot of points for how boring the first generation is. The real game doesn't start until you start playing as your kid, and the difficulty spike is fucking massive. The first generation had to be the longest tutorial I've ever played in any game ever.
That said, once you really get going, it's fucking great. The bosses are ruthless and your father's old love rival (Barrett) who was basically Sasuke in Gen1 became a mild mannered school teacher who secretly teaches the kid to fight fucking dragons.

I wouldn't be half as irritated by Pico if she was just a separate character and not attached to Dolce, involved in everything Dolce does.

and RF1 is done, just waiting for 9am so i can marry Bianca and close this book

GIVE ME YOU STATUS REPORT FELLOW FARMERS

You unlock it after completing the second story arc, which doesn't take terribly long although it involves most of the story. You can complete the second story arc before spring even ends if you know what you're doing.

That would be an effective solution. Makes me wonder why they didn't do that when they even have a working model for her that you can even play as.

>Dolce needs Pico
she does though
did you not play her marriage event?

I wish they didn't grow up.

none, it's a shit series miles inferior to Harvest Moon
Marvelous should've stopped after the first

blah blah blah i want to fuck the dragon
blah blah blah let me marry milfs

Just because she was written the way she was doesn't mean she had to be written that way, or that I have to like it.

Will there be a fifth dragon?

I never played Frontier but the vampire girl interests me, how is Iris?

How do you think this would work to solve the marriage event and Memories problem?

Memories:
- Not a fucking town event. After you finish examining where Venti stood, the event plays out over several days like the original town event and Rune Prana unlocks

Marriage events:
- Goes into a separate pool from regular town events, takes priority
- LP and amount of dates are weighted in the case you have several eligible candidates

There was always a fifth dragon, user

Probably.

stardew valley is my preferred farm 'n romance

That works for me.
I also would mind if they added some way to toggle event priority. Like, you have the option to chat with Eliza and you can say things like,
>I've been thinking about romance lately...
>I hope I can become better friends with...
>etc.

It’s complicated talking to 2 sides of the same person. That dynamic makes her interesting though, as if being a vampire wasn’t enough already.

gross

is rune factory frontier any good?

Darkedge, stomper of crops, NTRer of waifu

Just let the player trigger events manually instead of having them being RNG.

yes

Attached: 1550014083281.png (334x387, 51K)

I'll give you the RF side.

Attached: Rune.jpg (1332x280, 85K)

While that would be the most convenient solution, I'm working this in mind with how the devs probably wanted things to play out at a more natural pace (Which makes no sense for Memories at any rate because your protag and the Guardians are thirsty for Venti). To compromise maybe the ability to trigger events yourself could be a NG+ bonus?

which one has the elf that gets cucked on his wedding day

RF2. You can steal the bride from any of the four bachelors.

Which is made funnier by the fact that even if you steal Dorothy from Barrett on their wedding day he’s still a major character in Gen2 who teaches your kid but makes a comment about it later.

>>inb4 Dolce needs Pico
In my country Pico means Penis, this is funny to me.

>but makes a comment about it later.
Got a screencap or a video link?

Played 2,3 and 4, never finished 4 though. My favorite was 3 and best girl is Carmen

Attached: 61862cec9c5f5376c56356574f63f5c6.jpg (638x900, 156K)

Attached: 1.jpg (665x497, 122K)

No, this is entirely from memory, very few videos of RF2 still exist and I haven’t touched the game in years. He mentioned that your mother was special to him once.

I'm telling Yue.