Still playing in 2019

>still playing in 2019

Attached: skrim.jpg (1600x1000, 196K)

Hey, you. You're finally awake.

you skyrim fags are why we dont have the next tes yet. they will never make another one as long as they can keep milking this one.

I haven't actually played an unmodded skyrim game in like 5+ years
Thinking of grabbing it fr the switch just to force myself to actually play the vanilla game instead of getting a few hours in and modding everything to heck

Were there any alchemy cheese strats like in previous TES games?

I only ever played vanilla. What are some interesting mods that change or add gameplay elements aside from combat?

OSEX

Morrowind > Skyrim >>> Oblivion

Prove me wrong

Attached: image1 (1).jpg (419x372, 146K)

Yep.
Still play this and Fallout 4.

Alchemy is still busted with +% buffs to enchanting. Easy to make god armor

INFINITE QUESTS MAN

I can't

Daggerfall is the best game in the series, or on par with Morrowind at the very least.

I got sick of it after clearing out yet another cave full of draugr for the 12th time. It does a good job of fooling you that it has depth but is actually boring shit

Skyrim I can stomach with mods but F4 is so so bad. I try to start it up every now and then to justify buying it w/ all the dlc but I can’t last more than hour or 2. New Vegas is better by orders of magnitude in every conceivable way

Fallout 4 is dogshit my dude

>2019
>Not playing as a slave master with an army of latex gimps that you captured with an army of summoned rape dogs that rape people

Worldbuilding: Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion
Gameplay (roleplaying system): Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim
Gameplay (combat): Skyrim > Oblivion > Morrowind
Graphics: Oblivion > Skyrim > Morrowind
Atmosphere: Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion
Story: Morrowind > Oblivion = Skyrim
Side quests: Oblivion > Morrowind > Skyrim

That's perfectly fine, I don't mind that you hate it.
I don't, and that's all that matters to me.

It's the best rpg of all time.

Accurate, although I personally prefer Oblivion's atmosphere just for the comfiness.

Imagine liking the Morrowind gameplay.

Attached: 24543.jpg (480x270, 10K)

Unlike Morrowind, Daggerfall has a future

Attached: levitate-on.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

>Side quests: Oblivion > Morrowind > Skyrim
True

I split gameplay into two subcategories for a reason.

relatively accurate except where you pretended skyrim has better worldbuilding than oblivion

I hope to god that TES6 isn't the fallout 4 of the franchise

It's generic medieval fantasy vs. generic viking setting. Skyrim wins, but not by much.

Can you just imagine a mainline TES game where the MQ is about your voiced protagonist looking for their son

Attached: 1186539786949.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

The addition of a voice protagonist in FO4 felt like a big fuck you to anyone who ever enjoyed a previous Bethesda game. Plus the common complaint of a lack of choice and interactivity in a fucking RPG game.

If ES6 has a voiced protagonist, I won't even bother with it. Maybe I'm being petty but it really fucking bothered me the first time they tried it.

Oblivion
>having good graphics
Are you fucking high? All the rest of those I agree with more or less.

Who /sexlab/ here?

Attached: 1544262930895.png (390x390, 112K)

You're not being petty at all. The voiced protag in Fo4 meant Beth didn't have the balls to allow for a full evil run because they didn't want to voice it, meanwhile every dialogue tree is only 4 options max. Not even Fo3 was that bad, even minor characters could get more than 4 dialogue options.

>what is OpenMW

I used to but then I got sick of seeing people fuck on absolutely impossible locations

You just need to be kept in check that you're fucking retarded bro.

Still playing on mah shitty laptop.

Attached: oldrim.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Has its charm.

Morrowind may not have the most realistic graphics, but it's the best looking.

Attached: 46158-1542582491-1860339170.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Long Live Akavir

Attached: JqMZoL92ATRxeAc9LLY6yC.jpg (1600x900, 935K)

Redpill me on Enderall: Forgotten Stories, the standalone mod.

Is it good? Can I install lewd mods on it?

Attached: rly maeks u tnihk.png (500x498, 412K)

I'll stop soon as we get a better looter shooter.

Attached: BL2.jpg (297x170, 17K)

Yes, and?

I’m still playing games made in the mid 80’s

Disagree in the combat and atmosphere part, the hitboxes in Skyrim are fucking awful, and Oblivion Atmosphere is better. Skyrim story was also way worse than Oblivion.

Attached: Skyrim.png (600x337, 342K)

IF its original assests and scripts that dont fuck wiht a whole lot probably. I've only added armor mods.

Attached: 20190221032829_1.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

Buying a new station just so i can play it with super HD mods

>Is it good?
Doesn't have that level of atmosphere Skyrim had but the only complaint I have. Grab it.

>not playing a huge-breasted hungry necromancer going around and voring whole bandit camps, stripping their flesh off in your bowels amd shitting out their slick, slimy skeleton then reanimating the slick, slimy skeleton to dismantle the next bandit camp while you AFK at the entrance
Shiggidy

Attached: GettyImages-536907259-57fae6233df78c690f77cb45.jpg (768x719, 153K)

Not even last night's dragon attack could wake you.

Lewd mods aren't that invasive, but most of then uses SKSE. I will try anyway.

>TPS medieval RPG with action combat for free ***to people that already own Skyrim**
>implying I'm not already downloading it. Implying I wouldn't be downloading even if you told me it was shit
Also, thanks for the input.

Attached: 1541177685721.jpg (583x580, 78K)

vanilla game is shit

but modded with RU556, AK74, Horizon, dismember enemies and more spawns it's a decent shooter

Attached: 1550072308070.jpg (453x604, 67K)

>Gameplay (roleplaying system): Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim
none of them have a good roleplaying system. morrowind is only slightly above skyrim and oblivion for that because it's harder to do every guild on one character.

Should I bother re-downloading it for the special edition?

>mods that i want to use work on se or can be easily ported
yes
>mods that i want to use don't work on se and can't be ported
no