What is happening? Why EA stock value keep going down...

What is happening? Why EA stock value keep going down? Apex was released just some weeks ago and it already stop increasing EA's value

Attached: NONONONO.png (664x557, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sullygnome.com/game/apex_Legends
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do realize EA just had a game that was six years in development that is releasing to awful reviews right?

its called ressecion faggot why did you drop school if you are so retarded

Minor correction.

There is nothing wrong with EA stocks, Yea Forums is clueless.

Apex was the Q1 results stopgap. Nothing will stop the Anthem Flop Killdozer.

It's a company which survival completely 100% depends on access to a single sport license.

Wait until Anthem is release. I bet it may finally hit below 80 bucks

Release AAA big budget game to roaring success.
Stock goes down because the profit margins were too low
Fire 200 people
Stock goes up because there's less headcount reducing operating costs.

The stock market sucks for decisions.

Because Apex isn’t making money, people are playing it but they aren’t buying the microtransactions in it.

madden does okay too, though FIFA will ensure EA will always survive

All their studios are dying, battlefield sucked and underperformed anthem is a joke etc, they’re bound to do something about it eventually and if history is any guide they will shut down the failing studios
Maybe they should sell off some assets and just focus on sports games and ftp crap like apex, give up on big budget aaa game studios
Their stock will plummet if this happens but they have to survive and they are sitting on billions in abandoned assets

>madden does okay too
Not nearly as much as FIFA. Also europ is going after lootboxes and FIFA loses boosters their revenue will fall from cliff.

I guess if you want to make woke games, you better give them for free

this industry is crashing weather you choose to plug your ears or not, it is crashing with little survivors. Only good games on console/PC, mobashit, and indie shit like Hollowknight that have a following will survive. Trash indie,AAA games are going to be a major loss. Just like the 70s, there is way to much trash to sift through. Look at steam, hundreds of multiplayer online games with less than 300 players. That isnt sustainable.

>EA losing money means they're going to be even more cheap, conniving bastards to the studios under their bootheel and we're going to have more cancelled and rushed games
>EA losing money makes them less attractive to other businesses and they might lose licenses and either let decent studios take them over and even die, freeing us all from their evil at the cost of everything they run the servers for, and everything in your origin library

Attached: Only the dead.png (433x457, 245K)

Fuck off quarterpounder

>just released one of their most expensive titles, Anthem
>poor reviews
wow gee i wonder

>quarterpounder

You know, what I hate about Yea Forums is how they keep making up new words and I really cant keep trace anymore. Why I am a quarterpounder?

Attached: 1507937061565.png (602x403, 263K)

Apex will be vacant within 1 year when the next flavor of the month game comes out. Anthem is dog shit like all EA games since Dead Space 2 .

Apex was a success and pulled the stock up as the chart shows in the early section. However, Anthem was a huge property that took years to develop and its getting lambasted by players and Influencers. Investors are spooked since other games coming out a few weeks later are getting more attention.

I hope EA learnt it lesson. If you are going to make terrible games that are appealing to sickos, better give them for free

Right up until the day the EU passes anti lootbox legislation, then you can wipe that value off the fucking face of the earth.

He's either an unironic Discord tranny or a Jim sweety boi who references The Quartering channel who popularized the "get woke go broke" expression
In short: it's e-celeb garbage used as insult and the poster should be disregarded as the blight on this board that he is.

Attached: nostep.png (645x427, 194K)

>ITT trannies coping

buy on rumor, sell on news

Because Anthem made them remember that outside of Apex, pretty much every AAA game they released lately was a dumpster fire.

EA is not losing money. Actually, it makes more money then ever in its existence. The problem is, they have 0 growth potential. All they can do is milk FIFA, and investors always want you to grow. And owners of FIFA license would really, really like a mobile FIFA game so they could keep their audience glued to screens 24/7. And you can't really approach your investors and tell them that you expect entire AAA segment to crash and after that gaming will be great again.

What is so terrible about Anthem? Isnt judt another generic multiplayer game? The formula is already settle by the industry. How can you fuck this?

FIFA lives rent free on Yea Forums i see

even if it happens, fifa will go on, EA won't make as much money but they still sell shit ton of copies and plus there are other venues besides EU though it'll still be a huge dent

other studios will fall and crumble but if EA holds fifa, they will never die as long as football (soccer) doesn't

Apex saved EA but Anthem is going to kill it.

Honeymoon phase with Apex Legends
Wait until next week when Anthem sales are disappointing.
Q1 ER will put it up again with Apex Legends' numbers

they will escape with their lives, more than they deserve

Attached: 1548688292029.jpg (527x880, 73K)

I thought it would be release tomorrow. When is the official release date?

Babbys first day on the stock market?

Attached: 1512285888139.png (645x773, 21K)

Apex is not flying as good as you think, it already down from 300K to 200K viewers since launch

Attached: image.png (1737x919, 135K)

WHere did you get this?

I mean I'm sure there will be news about its sales next week, just like we heard New Dawn had a fraction of sales compared to Primal and Far Cry 5

Apex more than makes up for it. It’s the most played game in the world at this moment

Do stocks actually measure a company’s health or anything of the sort? I see shit like this posted here all the time and it never means much

got a source for that?

Sorry senpai. Even if thats true, it is not making up for what Anthem did

It went down with BFV shit fest, went up shortly after Apex and now it is going down again with Anthem. There is a correlation even if not a 1:1.

Attached: file.png (1098x315, 547K)

>It’s the most played game in the world at this moment
The last report we have of Apex's concurrent players is 2 million.

Fortnite has 30 million concurrent players.

Why do you lie?

Fucking die discordfag

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Sorry senpai. Even if thats true, it is not making up for what Anthem did

Thats pretty popular user

investors noticed it's a free game that can't generate profits easily

>even if it happens, fifa will go on
my side, literally "massah too good to fail fuck you infidel"

Anthem's review scores are terrible. That is a AAA game. Investors are too scared to stick around.

Uhmmm... Capitalism is pretty racist,

EA, Activision and Ubisoft will cause the next VG market crash and you faggots who ultimately still buy their shit will bitch about how we all should have just put up with it

because everyone knows apex is a fluke fad that will disappear in a few months

Why do you care? Both games suck and BR is a cancer.

sullygnome.com/game/apex_Legends

He's comparing you to a burger there by making fun of your weight.

Attached: Cheese-Burger.png (860x550, 122K)

What a fag

>ressecion
I don't think you know what it means, let alone spell it.

You have an entire board to yourselves.

I have more fun here by making trannies kill themselves

Compared to other games it's doing good.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-21-10-07-41.png (1183x691, 170K)

>Taking screencaps when the servers for Apex are down
How did I know you fags were going to do this?

Hello im new to Yea Forums how i register a username also what im supposed to do and also can you stop saying bad words thats not allowed also what im supposed to do here can you tell me i dont understand anything

Go to the Q&A section. They will explain you how to get a Yea Forums pass user

Suck start a shotgun you new nigger

>there stock is almost 2/3 of what it was last year
>sall good faggos

>up 40%
>down 0.6%
Your brain on baitposts.

Attached: 1505237539335.jpg (667x645, 47K)

Yeah, too bad It could not sustain itself.

OH NONONONONO

Attached: EF337B46-4135-4DB2-AE56-4E9A9A732300.jpg (964x1649, 684K)

"In the end, we truly sang our Anthem"

>they made 2 (TWO) star wars games
Why. The could be swimming in cash. Star wars doesn't need to be good to be successful people eat that shit up.

They cancelled the SW games that had no chance to be a live service piece of shit, and refuse to let Bioware make KOTOR 3 for that exact reason. As long as they rely on DICE to make every single game worth a shit for their company, there's going to be 1-2 more SW games max before they lose the 10 year deal.

FUCK you know who

Stocks fluctuate all the time, unfortunately even if a stocks price drops to $0, which it never will, it will not be enough to kill a company. I'm not a fan of EA, but you're deluding yourself thinking Anthem has anything to do with this and that it isn't going to make a 500% profit.

There are simply too many NPC's out there willing to buy anything that is marketed towards them without questioning what they are buying. you cannot win against EA and its practices no matter how bad they get. You are outnumbered and always will be.

In tons of ways, progression is fucked, loading screens take longer than the time you play between them, no endgame

/biz/ here
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Wait a after the Anthem release when the price hit low bottom

/biz/ here again
Don't listen to this moron. BUY NOW
BUY NOW

>Fortnite has 30 million concurrent players.
No it doesn't

zoom out and buy the fucking dip

Just because the game is really popular doesn't mean it has a good monetization system.

Most of the people I know don't spend money.

So, this woke game is popular just because it is free?

The stock value is almost 2 dollars less :(

(96.5)