Name me ONE harder game

Name me ONE harder game.
I'll wait.

Attached: bbtgs11417688868.jpg (830x467, 45K)

Your sex life haha fucking pwnt

Rayman 1

Touhou 11

Souls games are not hard once you learn them. They're actually really comfy and relaxing after a certain point.

t. over 3k hours played in the series

Attached: 1550622975003.png (344x366, 104K)

Contra without using the konami code

Nothing is hard once you learn it you brainlet

I had a easier time beating BB than i did any of the DS games

DS3

fpbpb

This, once the gameplay "clicks" and you get the grip of it they stop being particularly hard
This for example was significantly harder

Fpbpbp

That winnie the pooh baseball flash game (japanese version).

Attached: pooh.png (330x328, 89K)

there are tons of games that require either far more strategic thought or very fast reflexes, even if you're a pro at them you still require immense concentration to play them at high level and it's exhausting
From's games have a bigger focus on exploring thoughtfully designed areas and learning your own weapons movesets and the enemies' behaviour but once you learn it, the difficulty goes way down and this even counts for bloodborne

Deus Ex

this and God Hand
Devil May Cry games on Very Hard & DMD gave me a harder time than Bloodborne except that I never finished DMD

Nioh gave me a much, MUCH harder time than any souls games.
Bloodborne was pretty fucking easy after Amelia (best boss fight) and only the last 2 DS3 bosses were hard

Name some singleplayer ones. We're not talking about things like chess here are we?

He can't, he's just being a fucking shitter cause the "PREPARE TO DIE MEME" has been done to death and he's being a contrarian

Took me like six attempts to finish this shit, even with a guide. Even if you roughly know what you're doing, a few slight mistakes and your whole campaign might get fucked beyond saving. There are literally mods just to make this thing a bit easier. And the western release have a bunch of shit cut off from the original anyway, stuff that made it even fucking harder.
Still love it though, a genuinely beautiful and very unique game

Attached: tv.jpg (220x311, 25K)

Souls game become even easier once you forgo the shield, and dodge, and Bloodborne is all about dodging.

I Wanna Be The Boshy

BB having an atmosphere of oppression and difficulty makes it seem much harder and rewarding than it actually is. It's also why people prefer it over more raw, mechanically challenging games

more technical action games like dmc, bayo, ng, god hand
higher difficulties will make enemies faster, give them new moves and change up enemy placement
while getting into higher ng cycles in games like DaS or Bloodborne will make most parts of the games feel even easier because you get used to it, the only difference being more enemy damage and hp
shut it you dork

Attached: 1433357304908.gif (560x485, 27K)

but even in those games, as soon as you learn the enemies, and game mechanics, that would become second nature. it would be, dare i say, easy.

>God Hand darker than souls
oof

Halo 2 legendary

Attached: Halo The Master Chief Collection (2).jpg (3840x2160, 793K)

enter the gungeon

no because:
1. many encounters in these games are in small areas/arenas which make you fight several enemies at once while From games always play in big interconnected areas which makes it easy to either pick off enemies from a distance or pull them seperately to make almost all encounters 1v1 situations.
2. They are far more execution heavy, requiring a lot of fast inputs which means a lot more possible fuck ups which can easily lead to getting hit
3.enemies are just faster and more numerous, always requiring you to prepare to evade because even if you stunlock one or two of them, others can still attack you and all while at the same time executing your moves and having to pay attention with much more going on on your screen. In From games not only have enemies almost always huge tells before attacking, they are then left open for you to skewer them for your pleasure even giving you reduced/no damage during backstabs or parries

This

Every single Souls game (barring demons) was harder, and you are a parry-let if you think otherwise.
It's still the best of the series, but by far the least mechanically challenging.

Oh, you

Mega Man Collection gold medal time trials.

I prefer the souls games over more mechanically complex games because I don't have autism and don't want to memorize a million fucking combos, actually.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

First time I had trouble with Ebrietas. On NG I killed Ebrietas in 10 seconds. I can almost blindfold the entire Bloodborne run now.

Your average NES game. Also any roguelike (discounting the roguelites).

bloodbourne 2

crash 1

Get the fuck out of my way.

Attached: 39wNvVg.jpg (5146x2895, 2.45M)

La Mulana

Ys 1 nightmare.