The only good games in this series

The only good games in this series.

Attached: khworthplaying.png (1000x711, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Okz36R-sQWI
youtube.com/watch?v=uqwMduIPYtk
youtube.com/watch?v=X1SSr02DgNE
youtube.com/watch?v=ahEW121GqjM
youtube.com/watch?v=oHrnYDuV1vc
twitter.com/KBMStudios/status/1095163428468076544
twitter.com/KBMStudios/status/1098594968686510081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Attached: 1538253520743.jpg (1001x837, 198K)

2 is my favourite but what are all those memes

Attached: 1535839384463.jpg (902x822, 98K)

Why are you fags so mad that people enjoyed KH3?

Barry is getting desperate.

Goddamn that Kingdom Hearts II JP cover is so bad. Why are they standing on top of these pillars? Why does Goofy have one poking his ass?
It probably would have looked better if they were just floating on nothingness. Why did they feel the need to "explain" how they are up there.
Never played the game, just looking at this art, and it pisses me off. Is this shit explained and/or relevant to the real game? I assume not.

/thread
At least Chain of Memories is just one side-game.

>memes

Attached: KH3 do nothing to win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

this is the /khg/ approved tier list as of late. does Yea Forums agree with it? i think this list was updated last tuesday on /khg/

Attached: 15442356376472.png (1000x1000, 432K)

delete this

Attached: 1550298914032.png (674x825, 108K)

Switch BBS and 3, knock coded up a bit

>Days above anything
>3 that low

Attached: IDontKnowAboutThat0neChief.gif (320x320, 858K)

Why is Sora so much cooler in kh2? Why is the art style better and much cleaner in a ps2 game?

Attached: sorakh2.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

>DDD above KH3
Yea no. DDD is actually bad until the last hour of the game. At least KH3, while not the best game in the series is at least enjoyable all the way through

>358/2 that high
>DDD that high
>Chain of memories that low

Attached: 1510471312058.jpg (96x270, 24K)

Attached: stink squad.png (1744x1054, 955K)

It's just the autistic FFXV fanboy mad that KH3 is a success

You can see his shitpsoting images in:

Attached: 1550709477906.jpg (819x462, 87K)

DDD and BBS shouldn't even exist on that list.

Shitposters are very upset KH3 sold so well

2FM is action game ludo, every other game in the series pales in comparison but is still alright.

At least enjoyable all the way through.
>All the way through

Attached: tenor 11.59.41 PM.gif (500x258, 497K)

>Posting a webm in the fight deliberately designed for Roxas to carry your ass

>literally just one fight with party members that have boss AI and boss stats so they decimate Saix
>overblown by XV-kun and KH2FMLGBTBBQ fans
I hate this meme

No one's mad about your lack of standards, we're mad at Square's incompetence.

I at least had fun for most of KH3, hell I even did all the Gummi Ship content cause it was actually fun this time around. DDD on the other hand locks abilities behind some grindy ass tamagachi bs and just makes the game a chore to play on higher difficulties if you are spamming Ballon spells.

But user he's correct it was enjoyable all the way through.
Also you forgot a meme arrow on the first statement

I'd only put Days that high because of the story. It's the best out of all the game imo.
The gameplay is probably the worst though.

I don't get why they had to make Roxas and Xion so OP in this fight. I know it's because they're fan favorites and this is their long-awaited return and them beating the shit out of Saix is supposed to be cathartic after how poorly he treated them in 358/2 Days, but he already got his ass kicked in that game by Roxas towards the end. The blue haired guy can't catch a break

Literally Barry/XV-kun. He's made about a dozen shitposting threads today where he dumps his spam images/webms until mods ban him, then he resets his IP and makes another thread.

He's getting desperate because the majority opinion of KH3 is overwhelmingly positive while everyone still hates FFXV.

It occurred to me that I'm seeing a lot of similar complaints between the vanilla versions of these two games
>wasted/pointless characters
>unsatisfying combat
>poorly implemented new mechanics
>final dungeon is a hallway/unexplorable
>music is mostly rehashes
>original songs are mostly mediocre
>rushed/backloaded story
>lack of postgame content
And that got me thinking, with all the work Square put into XV with it's Royal Edition, free updates, and 5 DLC's do you think it's possible that they'd do the same for KH3? For the people disappointed by it do you think KH3 would be salvageable with that much more work put into it?

Attached: Unfinished Disappointments.png (1438x900, 2.63M)

It's just like the webm of the guy beating the secret boss with Aero, neglecting to mention you need the accessory from doing all lucky emblems

Cringe

Attached: kh2fm vs kh3 is over.png (1046x568, 624K)

>do you think it's possible that they'd do the same for KH3?
They've already directly said they're gonna do DLC user

You literally posted this in another thread not long ago. The response is still the same: No one other than you have made those complaints, and KH3's minor problems are nothing like the XV trainwreck. Fuck off.

Days and DDD should go down to B, KH3 up to A.

Cringe

No one actually falls for those webms, and literally the only person posting them is XV-kun.

>For the people disappointed by it do you think KH3 would be salvageable with that much more work put into it?
Yes, but it worries me how many people are going to work on extra content and how many have been assigned to FF7 Remake.

When did you realize KH3 sold so well that the franchise will continue and it doesn't matter how much Barry shitposts as Kingdom Hearts 3 was a whopping success?

Attached: olette.png (352x386, 266K)

>KH2 fags love overplaying how there is broken shit in all the other games
>Conveniently sweep under the rug how absolutely broken the Reflect and Firaga spells are in KH2
>Reflect reverses any damage you should have taken back the the enemy
>Firaga seems useless at first until you realize it fucking RESETS THE REVENGE VALUES OF EVERY BOSS IN THE GAME
>Spam Firaga in every Data fight and even LW and you will win without the boss even attempting to hit you once

KH2 is my fav as well but come on

Attached: Sora smile.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

KH1 Final Mix is shit. Vanilla KH1 is unironically better.

Everyone with a brain knew it would be from the trailers. Even though the trailers showed almost everything which many hoped wasn't the case, just that alone was always going to be enough to make it a 9/10.

Wrong

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Taunts Sora saying "he" used to give him the same look, implying he was talking about Roxas
>Later it's revealed he was actually talking about Ventus despite them barely interacting
How long until Ventus gives Luxu a funny look in Chi to justify the look always being referenced?

Attached: Xigbar_B_6★_KHUX.png (638x542, 249K)

>Gummy ship section is developed by Einhander devs
>einhander boss in KH3
>Einhander music in KH3
>Einhander references in multiple worlds
>Einhander references and boss in World of Final Fantasy
Let me let you in on a secret, Einhander is one of the most beloved games that Square Enix employees still talk about often at work in Japan. Are you connecting the dots? youtube.com/watch?v=Okz36R-sQWI

Right, but I mean like amount of DLC wise. Nomura said he doesn't want to do a lot so that makes me believe there won't be as much content added to is as there was in XV.

Is there anything in this series more fun than using final form combo into firaga to melt enemy healthbars?

And? Not everyone here was in the other thread, just because you were doesn't mean I won't get more varied answers.

>KH3's minor problems are nothing like the XV trainwreck

Attached: doing nothing comparison.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

Swap Re: CoM with 358/2
Swap KH3 with DDD

>Re:Coded below DDD
You can admit to not playing it

I've been hoping they'll do just that, because the implication currently is completely stupid.

Hell, maybe Nomura put Ventus in the distant past JUST to fix the plot hole he made when he forgot to make Braig and Ventus interact in BBS.

>Fight starts.
>Roxas rushes Saix, combo's him and knocks him up.
>Xion casts Holy and juggles him in the air with light pillars.
>Sora hasn't even touched him and he's already without a quarter of his health.

Attached: Saix vs Sora, Sora and Sora.png (781x467, 589K)

I'll grant you that Reflect is OP (thought not nearly as OP as strike raid in KH1 or attractions in KH2) but doesn't the firaga cheese require frame-perfect inputs?

Redpill me on days.
Why do people love that piece of shit so much?
The mission system is fucking monotonous and always boils down to "go kill X heartless, go kill Y amount of heartless or examine the piece of cardboard shit world" usually in fucking agrabah.
Don't even get me started on the retarded stealth missions or shitty bosses like ruler of the skies.
I have seen people defend this garbage by saying that the shitty repetitiveness makes it so that you can understand Roxas' frustration with his monotobous life better which is fucking retarded.
Also why do people love the puppet so much?
Besides the fact that she is just one big retcon all she does is go through a fucking recycled mish mash of Naminé, Repliku and roxas's character arc and just angsts about it.
All the time wasted on developing that garbage character could have been spent on actually developing the way more interesting other 13 members.
The 10 minutes of interaction between the old organization members that got recruited into Nort 13 was way more fun and interesting than literally any scene the puppet is in.
Also who thought it was a good idea to make magic a finite thing that you need to waste very scarce panel space for?
I would honestly rather beat any other kh game thrice before playing days again.

Attached: 1547403805306.jpg (536x365, 31K)

You could literally just nerf partners and it would be fixed

Nah breh you don't get it the shitty mission structure is super deep and says a lot about the themes maaaan

No one watches your tired cherrypicked webms, XV-kun. They're just background noise from a mental patient.

>Why do people love that piece of shit so much?
Waifufags.

>Roxas literally rapes Saïx and makes him pregnant

People like it cause MUH FEELS

The only thing I liked about days was the unique level up / grid system. Also dual wielding is always cool I guess.

it's just butthurt kh2fags that can't adapt to the changes and feel of the game, I know because I was one of them, my first playthough was rough because I just kept comparing it to 2 and kept resisting, second playthough and got used to the feel of the movements and combat and the experience is immensely better, just got to let and accept the changes, being able cancel attacks with roll and the flowchain thing (shotlock + square) to instantly get to your target feels real fucking good, this has to be my favourite new addition to the moveset

>cherrypicked
youtube.com/watch?v=uqwMduIPYtk

Attached: 1550502489933.jpg (423x423, 66K)

Most of them never actually played the game and just rate it highly based on the movie version.

It's still decent though, and the story and writing are better in the game version than the movie anyway.

You are a worthless retard who has no clue and has not played any of the games beyond once on a surface level, you are garbage and your easy, uninformed shit opinion doesnt matter.

Attached: Dx36LqpXcAEofUn.jpg (600x312, 10K)

To be fair he pressed triangle once

>Also dual wielding is always cool I guess.
But you can only dual wield for 1 1 minute section in the very last mission of the game.
I guess you can dual wield in missio,n mode when you beat it, but who the fuck wants to do that after suffering through the main game?

Soon.

Attached: 7497AD90-6628-46D6-A23E-64A124DF40CB.jpg (1409x800, 177K)

Cherrypicking is what it's called when you post videos of level 99 characters easily winning boss fights, retard.

Or when you manage to somehow get a few seconds of FFXV's combat not looking garbage, for that matter.

Don't give XV-kun attention, just report and ignore.

Based. Yozora will BTFO Noctis and Barry in KH4.

Attached: 6228F999-7C74-4B66-993A-9B63185C968D.jpg (679x276, 75K)

user acknowledging KH:com would mean acknowledging that writing is a virtue in the series. Clearly fans only care about gameplay.

Yikes. I only played 1 and it was god awful

>More cherrypicking
What was this supposed to prove

I like the idea of the grid system but I think tying your levels to it is a step too far. They should've kept the leveling system the same as in other games and simply tied abilities and spells to the grid.

I've only played 1, 2, 3, BBS, CoM, and DDD, but this is correct. It's funny to see how high people rate BBS when it's so fucking bad.

Are they rating this on gameplay or story or both? Because KH1 and Days has by far the worse gameplay of that roster.

People call this cherrypicking, but this is pretty sad to be honest. No matter what level, if you keep taking hits from the fucking final boss, you should die.

1>3>2
In terms of Sora’s outfit

Why are the foretellers suddenly evil?

Fuck off xv-kun

Like BBS and Days are both at that ripe 10ish year mark where kids had it growing up are now adults posting about it

More like 2>3>1. Sora needs a goatee in KH4. He’s 16, he should be able to pull it off.

>Level 99
>Building Donald specifically to heal you and Goofy specifically to do damage
Ok

I honestly can't tell if you're being ironic or not

Attached: 1530580942210.png (466x285, 95K)

2>3>1
The onesie is stupid.
Sora's kh3 hair bothers me for some reason and the color scheme of his clothes too.
I do think that the second form clothes is better than the kh2 clothes.

Glass houses and stones, FFXV-kun

Attached: kh3 coper.png (673x823, 128K)

delete all your wojaks first, cunt

Anyone else miss when we could have kh threads without constant shitposting and falseflags?

t. Barry

>bro let’s just ruin the Blue/Green/Red synergy Sora has with donald and goofy with black and yellow and a touch of red
I’ve always liked KH2 a lot but I’ve always found Sora’s design and Sanctuary lacking

Attached: 6CB9CF2C-8E9E-4ECE-BB7B-B6D641B59031.png (2280x3894, 3.87M)

>Sure you're right but I'll post a wojack
Ok

>Sora
2>3>1
>Riku
2>1>3
>Kairi
1=2=3

>one is standing still
>the other is auto-dodging
I don't get the point

Tick tock, KH3 shills.

Attached: this hurts the osakafag.jpg (512x512, 68K)

Wrong, for Kairi it’s 1>3>2

tick tock what? The game have been out for almost a month now and sold very well.

It'll get there again. Honestly I'm starting to enjoy how desperate the shitposting is getting. My favorite is "Well KH3 might sell amazing but that means KH4 is gonna flop for reasons I won't properly explain"

>muh hottopic waifu so tragic so beautiful ;_;
That's it, that's literally it.

Why does gameplay for the GBA one feel so right and yet the PS2 version feels so wrong?

fuck off xv-kun

It’s funny, I see the same jpegs being posted on every KH thread. I thought people were exaggerating the XV-kun stuff. But they weren’t. Barry is working overtime.

He means it's only a matter of time before KH3 is declared the best-selling entry in the series, he's actually being positive about KH3

You would get the same result in most other RPGs. The only reason you can't win by doing nothing in KH2's final battle for example is that you have to do some of the cinematic parts like controlling Riku and deflecting the lasers.

>spAAghTTi And mEatbaLLllzzzz HaHA aM i riGHT mY FElLow RetArDS?

Attached: a537ec3aec094bc493dd8bb8f818c066.jpg (300x225, 10K)

I find it funny how you said the game "sold very well" and not "the game was fun"

>xv-kun
Who that

It's funny when you post a crying wojak because the only one seething and obsessed here is you. You are literally the only one who is mad about KH3.

biz047 is better than this copycat incel and he likes the game

Because it was designed from the ground up for 2D, for re:com they hastily brought it over to 3D without bothering to fix any problems that created.

This is either your first KH thread or you’re shitposting

>this speedrunner autist is better than this other speedrunner autist
They're both shit, fuck off.

Shitposters here only care about sales not the game being fun or good. Why do you think 3 is being praised so much

People are mad because it's a disappointing and trash game.

people who type like you are even ironically are braindamaged, go back to /r/eddit because that is where that comes from you ugly discord tranny. Nice filename by the way, shows you are newfag filth. Disgusting.

Wow, I grinded my way to max level and setup skills which let me do practically nothing but select normal attack from the turn based menu to beat the last boss because it kept healing me with his attacks in Lost Odyssey.

Guess that makes it a shit game and definitely not my favourite RPG of the past decade.

Attached: 1453130510094.gif (270x172, 7K)

At least Kairi tried to help in KH2 instead of getting shoved into the fridge for pointless shock value.

Also it should be 2>1>3 for Sora, seeing he actually went through a character arc in 1.

That wasn't XV-kun, he never makes innocuous posts or forms his own opinions.

XV-kun only spams the same images in every thread with no argument. Here's some of his posts:

Or I didn't care until someone called me that guy.

They're talking about outfits you fucking retard.

CoM gba is SSS+

>this retarded

This. Honestly reminds me of my friend who said Persona 5 was piss easy, then I find out he played it on normal and ground to max level before the last boss. Like, yeah dude it probably was easy then.

You cannot criticize KH3 for being the mediocre and forgettable game it was or you're the XV autist.
KH3 was amazing guys I loved it h-haha the story totally wasn't garbage and the gameplay wasn't striped out of any depth haha

You have no argument so that's right but you forgot your pic XV-kun

>KHII
>Data Org XIII
Nah, you're a brainlet, stopped reading there.

Absolute yikes. Also CoM > DDD and 358, /khg/ is too brainlet-tier for the card system I see.

Combat system had interesting combos and the panel system was decent

Fuck off XV-kun you obsessive autist

fuck off eceleb and dunkey dicksucker retard

Attached: 1550312864616.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

Attached: Sora and Kairi.jpg (1742x1320, 291K)

One of your posts already deleted, let's hope the mods clean up the rest of them as well.

I haven't even played XV, good job making his name mean nothing.

I hope that years down the line when XV-kun finally realizes he's wasting his time that he just tells everyone why he went on this vendetta. I'm just wondering how one man is pushed to this limit.

>3 deadlast
Not that I think 1/2 rikus is worse, but Aurora Obscurum Patriam kinda grew on me.

Attached: Riku_kingdom_hearts.png (640x862, 347K)

Anyone find it strange that to this day, no one told Sora about the events in Castle Oblivion? You would think Sora would question a whole 1 year gap in his life. Also:

>He never did this

Attached: tumblr_p73pgvlov41sn6lkho1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>no one talks about FFXV
>b-but Barry, XV-kun!
Why is it so hard to accept KH3 is shit without deflecting all criticism onto one imaginary boogeyman? Just hope for KH4 to be better a move on, acceptance is the final step

/vg/ really doesn't visit other boards.
Most of Yea Forums calls kh shit and a garbage franchise even other boards too.
Kh3 was rushed, too cinematic and poorly made. Any fans on Yea Forums were left disappointed.
Hence all the hate.

He just has nothing else to live for. When he stops, it will be because he finally killed himself.

>you don't get to revisit Disney worlds with the guardians of light as tagalongs
What a wasted opportunity, they all only exist in cutscenes and the boss rush at the end.

No, it must be barry.

I wonder who this could be

Attached: kh3 outsells re2.jpg (1024x512, 149K)

To be honest, lost odyssey is piss poor easy game no matter what you do. Because the game doesn't give you any challenge for the character customizability it gives for you. So only way to make it any challenging is to gimp yourself and not use anything the game offers you.

Barry, just stop posting in these threads and we'll stop calling you out

This

Nobody gives a flying fuck about your faggot eceleb boyfriend.

Nah, most of Yea Forums and other boards love KH. There are just a small handful of haters posing as a less small handful of haters.

This, that's the most baffling part to me. I can't see how FFXV being kinda mediocre would make anyone do this, but I can't argue with results.

>da beby gam y u lik
I still love it. You ain't convincing me otherwise.

lmao

Fuck off, you dumb gay nigger and take your shitty eceleb with you.

I can't believe Barry hasn't replied once to this, you'd think he'd shitpost it into oblivion.

Dude, just get the fuck out of here. Obnoxious fucking retard. I don't give a shit if you're XV-kun or not, but claiming he's not real or not in this thread is so beyond inane that it's almost offensive. It's like walking into a mob casino and claiming in front of everyone that the mob isn't real.

This.

Ah sorry I forgot this is Yea Forumseddit should I mark my posts as sarcasm so you kids understand them?

Don't get me wrong. I like the characters and story telling, but the game is just boggled down by the lacking gameplay.

Means nothing

Cope

SEETHING

>Nah, most of Yea Forums and other boards love KH.
Lmao
Yea Forums had countless cringe threads on it, other generals on /vg/ shit on it, Yea Forums shits on it and only use it for memes.

Attached: KH3 float mash to beat superboss.webm (700x404, 2.79M)

How do people not get bored of Barry's shit? He copypasts the same the same text every single time under every KH thread and board. Worst thing about him is that he's boring as hell, like his own game.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-28541-1392410715-8.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Right on time

Attached: 1549002186266.jpg (930x1024, 196K)

KH3 is fundamentally broken balance wise.
Even if you heavily nerf magic and the attractions, Air-step is still incredibly OP with no downsides or cool down and so are the RNG "limits" Donald and Goofy have.
People need to understand that it will never ever reach KH2FM quality even with magical DLC/patches.

Attached: The_King_2.png (235x265, 148K)

I don't exactly hate it, just not a fan of the 'pants' in that one.

This thread has 153 posts by only 53 posters, morons. You know why? Because XV-kun has made 30+ posts just by himself, like he does in every thread. Any time you see a kingdom hearts-theme wojak or cherrypicked gameplay webm, that's him. Yea Forums generally loves Kingdom Hearts and likes KH3.

>I was pretending to be retarded Haha you thought I was being legit and insulted me. Jokes on you I got insulted.

Wow you sure showed me faggot.

based

I loved the gameplay though. Hard = bad is not something I care for. It had its difficulty spikes but it was doable all around. Grinding myself to powerhouse status was my own choice and I don't regret it because despite being already doable I was invested enough to want to see my party killing the last boss effortlessly.

Again, you aren't convincing me that I didn't like it. Or that it had bad gameplay.

Based

>2FM has dep-
youtube.com/watch?v=X1SSr02DgNE

Not to mention they added the fucking shotlock.

What the fuck is this rating system

And just because barry is an autist doesn't mean anyone else criticizing the game is him. The game was ok at best and it being the last one in the series where people have waited 6 years for it just to be a mediocre shit is normal that people are upset.

>No Final Fantasy characters
>No other Square Enix characters.

Attached: Aya Brea.jpg (750x1300, 170K)

MODS, DO YOUR JOBS AND BAN XV-KUN.

IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO JUST DELETE SOME OF HIS POSTS.

>it being the last one in the series
Are you serious, user? Did you actually play the game?

It's impressive how little of value shotlock actually adds to the combat. It's just an AoE/nuke that costs focus, but nothing else uses focus, so it's pretty much just free damage on a cooldown. The step move that teleports you to enemies using the shotlock mechanics doesn't even use the meter, it's free. Dumb.

Attached: 1528738916026.jpg (620x420, 128K)

Kh1 was the only good game
KH2 is fine for wrapping up the series, but they tampered too much with the golden formula
>Nuke exploration, becomes a corridor simulator
>No more Technical Points, promoting more button mashing
>Organization shenanigans
>Locking worlds again because reasons?

>Why are you fags
>fags
>s

Attached: 1446041837165.gif (250x188, 554K)

>being the last one in the series
Opinion discarded. Did you even play the game?

So, favorite keyblade in the series?

Hey hey hey kh is gay and the cringe thread posters would like to disagree with you.
Fuck even people start asking why a kh game isn't near the top 10 of Yea Forums's top 100 games list and they get laughed at by the thread.

>KH1 has exploration
I'm literally playing KH1 right now, about to beat the game. I dunno how KH1 doesn't have corridors when that's what 90% of the worlds are

KH3 is bad change my mind I’ll wait

Nah fuck off, KH1 is good but really clunky and noticeably outdated, not even half as good as 2 or 3.

It's actually good and I liked it.

That doesn’t change my mind, next!

I'll try.
Its good.

Sorry for saying series instead of xehanort saga you fucking autists it was obvious what I meant.

No, really. It's good. Seriously.

Then next time type the correct thing you fucking retard

Lemme try again.
Its good.

Attached: goty.webm (532x300, 2.93M)

Glad to see you 3 apologists are retarded. Makes sense.

>KH3 is good because it’s good

Attached: xion34.jpg (169x155, 7K)

It's mediocre. That's a more accurate description.
Which is even more sad given how it had potential to be as great as KH2FM but the devs were just too incompetent.

Attached: seether.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

Roxas is the best character in the series.

So does A stands for "Atrocious" or what?

KH1 has better combat and balance than 3. But it's main appeal is consistency and the story wasn't fucked yet. 2 is the king however.

SEETHING dmcuck

Attached: 1515599748135.png (1974x1250, 1.02M)

final mix will fix it!!
a critical mode will fix it surely!!

>Wonderland
>Have to Solve basic puzzles to progress
>Deep Jungle
>More puzzles
>Agrabah
>Vertical exploration, Cave of Wonders puzzles
>Monstro
>Teleporting puzzles
>Atlantis
>Shitton exploration in that
>Halloween Town
>Eh, I'll give you that world
>Neverland
>Hook's ship's exploration
>KH2
>90% of the worlds are run from point A to point B

I think I got to Pridelands before I realized how grindy and predictable this game was

>Person who typed incorrect info calling others retarded
Ok, just post right next time and people will take you seriously user

>ACSHULLY
You people are fucking autistic.

STOP MAKING FUN OF THIS GAME
GRRRR
STOP CRITICIZING IT

It’s not mediocre by any stretch you faggot. It’s a not hard and missing a fleshed out final world. But neither of those things detract much from an otherwise excellent game,

>KH1 worlds are corridors
Good luck with those Halloween Town dalmatians bruh.

Not an argument.

fuck off xv-kun

More content while not fix the inferior mechanics. Sorry.

You don't have to solve the Wonderland puzzles to progress, and it's not "puzzles", you beat up guys and open chests.
Deep Jungle doesn't have any puzzles, user. Oh, you mean the two science experiments you can do once?
>Cave of Wonders puzzles
What exactly qualifies as a puzzle for you user
>Monstro
So mazes are puzzles too huh
>Atlantis
They literally give you signposts that lead everywhere
>Neverland
This is just taking the piss. If moving through a ship is "exploration" then I'd like to hear how any of KH2's worlds don't feature exploration

I don't care about this crap anymore i just want die i hate living Nothing in life is fun anymore

Even if the gameplay was decent, nothing can fix the pants-on-head retarded story

>there are people that unironically think recoded is the worst game when it has the best implementation of the command deck
literally the only issue with recoded is that the game has too many gimmicks in various worlds. the core gameplay is vastly superior compared to other commandshit like DDD and BBS

making commands actually combo with each other and basic attacks makes them fun

Attached: SURELY YOU JESTIN' dedede.png (128x128, 16K)

I did have good luck with them, because all of Haloweentown in KH1 is literally a corridor and it's easy to find them

The major thing is that KH3 is just a improved version of the handheld games which still pales in comparison to even KH1 much less KH2

No gf, but I always have that

Attached: C4qWTo9VYAAzhrL.png (1200x878, 660K)

KH3 is vastly inferior to DDD, BBS, Days, CoM, and Recoded

BASED

Attached: 1518535851753.jpg (1024x576, 25K)

It's certainly more balanced, but I had way more fun with 3's combat and huge worlds.
Regardless of people's preferences, I'll never understand those who call 3 a bad game.

This.

People dislike coded because the story is a chore. Even though the gameplay is better in Coded than in Days, people like it more because the story is better.

goddamit you are retarded "hurr item you get when you do everthing in the game is op" yeah no shit sherlock you are one of those retards that didnt beat seph in 1 or 2 without special ability spam giving you invincibility frames am i right?

the only people that shit on recoded as the worst game are the ones that didn't play it
days was a garbage game but plotwise is the favorite for roxas/xionfags
BBS has aquafags that ignore all of its flaws
DDD is shit on but gets a pass because flowmotion

Should have just fucking ended sora's story with 2 it was literally the perfect fucking ending but they had to just keep milking the series instead of making different protags.

Here's a fact: Every game SE has ever continued (plot wise like FF7 and FF10) have always gone straight to shit after they kept tacking more story to it. Nothing is fucking sacred.

Attached: 1550279213008m.jpg (1016x1024, 145K)

not its not idiots like you just try and be "good boys" by taking the middle road but you fuckers have the least clue about the game even less than the haters that already just repeat garbage that ecelebs puked out for clicks.

KH3 does nothing correctly and was a disappointment

I just beat Sephiroth last night, only used the spam for his last health bar. Man, Aeroga is a godsend in KH1

>KH3 is vastly inferior to DDD, BBS, Days
DDD is debateable, but inferior to BBS/Days is just flat-out wrong. BBS is the textbook definition of "flashy but braindead" while Days is just clunky, repetitive and boring.

Played it to completion and agree. Also, while it deserves some points docked for the story where almost nothing happens, it's still the best handheld game, with exception to CoM just because it plays differently with the card system and I don't think it's fair to compare them together in the same way.

Roxas is my favorite characters, but days just fucking hurts me, gameplay and plot-wise.

Attached: 1550628147144.jpg (605x635, 39K)

Even with no extra content, the base game is solid.
>retarded story
So KH2’s ‘Ansem not really Ansem lmao’ wasn’t retarded?

3 wasn't bad but it wasn't good. Honestly I think that's worse than it being a bad game.

You have less clue about the game than actual proven players like bl00dybizkitz and kbm who confirmed it's shit

Attached: This hurts the osakafag.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Cope.
Super bosses in those games were still challenging and required more skill from the player.
The """""superboss"""" in KH3 feels like a story one from the other games.

3's combat is fucked regardless. Unless fixing the difficulty means changing the entire combat system, it won't compare to 2FM. So many of your strongest abilities are triggered for free, with absolutely no resource cost, and more shit is just random or otherwise obfuscated from the player. You can't choose limits anymore, Donald, Goofy, or situational party members have to just decide to let you do them. Situation Command build up is presented to the player in the absolute least useful way imaginable, making the only surefire way of getting the command you want just spamming the thing you know triggers it at the expense of other options (such as totally neglecting magic when trying to initiate a formchange, or vice versa). If your keyblade has the ability to trigger grand magic innately, I'm pretty sure that even if you're just hitting enemies, it's completely random whether the situation command you're given is formchange or grand magic, so eat shit if you want to do anything specific with that keyblade. It's impressive how little of value shotlock actually adds to the combat. It's just an AoE/nuke that costs focus, but nothing else uses focus, so it's pretty much just free damage on a cooldown. The step move that teleports you to enemies using the shotlock mechanics doesn't even use the meter, it's free. Dumb.

Attached: 1547161027423.png (750x717, 245K)

Kingdom hearts more like kingdom sharts

>actual ‘proven’ players like Faggot1 and Faggot2 hate this game
Who came up with this meme?

Mob fights are Musou-tier clusterfucks, enemy design is way worse than 2FM or even 1, Limits are severely dumbed down cinematic attacks, Shotlocks are still an awful mechanic (braindead to use and a lot of them are just plain bad), Situation Commands are cancer (random or bad proc conditions, no resource management, most lead to cinematic attacks like Flare Force), transformations are too basic, you whiff and float all the time, there's a lot of awkward pauses in combo strings as they try to make things more visually impressive (the arrowguns finisher stopping you in your tracks comes to mind), finishers aren't contextual anymore, no Finishing Plus, no Negative Combo, no MP restoring Summon, they fucked up Level 1, no Critical despite being in the demo, magic is boring, the moveset lacks utility, despite having multiple keyblades at once there's not a lot of synergy between them, way too many fucking palette swapped keyblades, important shit's hidden behind minigames, battle gates aren't up to par with the Coliseum, only one superboss that doesn't even come close to KH1 Sephiroth, etc etc.

Attached: float.gif (500x280, 3.31M)

Super bosses in those games were still challenging and required more skill from the player.
Except if you literally spam strike raid like he just said
youtube.com/watch?v=ahEW121GqjM

Replied to the wrong poster, jackass

uhhh shut up barry 3 was perfect

THIS is the game of high skill you fags keep praising? This is better than DMC?
Oh ho ho ho ho.

Attached: 1338483794021.png (322x311, 181K)

I can never understand how people can get so fat that their legs start to resemble meat sausages
They must feel fucking terrible, 34/7, and have to resort to material pleasures to distract them from the fact they're slowly dying
I lost 50lbs and the difference in quality of life was like night and day.
Imagine losing 100lbs, and your body finally taking a breath of air after years of suffocating under its own weight

BBS
>better story than KH3
>more balanced gameplay than KH3
>fully fletched out 3 playable characters, compared to KH3’s you play as Aqua once and Riku twice, by the way both of those fights are copied and pasted also you’re forced to lose them
>a lot more things to do post game
>difficult
>BBS KBG (ending) >>>>>>>> KH3’s slow motion clown fiesta KBG

The fact you dont know who those are invalidates your opinion on KH gameplay by default.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHrnYDuV1vc

twitter.com/KBMStudios/status/1095163428468076544
twitter.com/KBMStudios/status/1098594968686510081

Attached: 1506819300466.jpg (536x537, 25K)

Yea Forums is shitting on a shit game instead of sucking its dick like /vg/ and normalfags.
You guys can be based sometimes.

Nope, you can straight up just mash in Final Form. The actual skill involved is if the boss has more than like three health bars you need to be able to pop an Ether or Elixir almost immediately after you start up two Firagas in order to keep it going.

>Sephiroth still almost kills him in that vid and it still requires timing as he said
PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA even exploits are harder

It's /vg/, what did you expect?

>it’s completely random whether situation command is formchange or grand magic
You’re a retard. It’s not random at all. Fill up the melee attack gauge and you get the forchange command, cast the same magic repeatedly and you get its higher form. Did you even play the game? Also, there is a risk-reward element with situation commands: the timers and the frequency of attraction occurrence. Nerfing both of those could make the game much tougher without reworking it entirely.

>S
KH1
>A
KH2, KH3
>B
Re:Com, DDD
>C
BBS, 358/2
>F----------
Re:Coded

It doesn't kill him user, he's at a lower level than the webm, and he literally spams the ability.

Would you guys considered 3 a "finished game?" Im genuinely curious of your opinion

Attached: IMG_4534.png (1334x750, 1.1M)

the absolute state of 3 apologists

>BBS
>balanced
I actually like the game but nigga, you’re retarded

>Because the game doesn't give you any challenge for the character customizability it gives for you
Have you never touched any of the DLC or the arena bosses? Fuck, floors 20 to 30 require entire strategies and setups just to take on random encounters or forcibly running away from everything to progress with Jansen's Run Away.

The fuck? DDD is pretty good UNTIL the final bosses. Ansem, Xemnas and YX are fucking terrible boss fights

Cringe and bluepilled

Honestly, with as much hype Nomura put into the endgame all of these group battles against every enemy is just so...bad. Like I enjoyed most of the game, but then this section just didn’t wrap anything up and had no challenge to it. In KH2 each of the final battles against each Organization member were really tense, strategic fights that really got you excited. This is just a messy way of throwing in every boss we’ve fought ever. Like, I just would have been happy for a couple GOOD fights, I don’t need to fight everyone and definitely not in an awkward group battle that completely halts each time someone dies. This penultimate area leading up to Xehanort was just SO badly done.

KH3 sucked.

Attached: 1450573673141.jpg (640x960, 85K)

Yeah, I would. I've never understood why people say it's unfinished in fact. Having various bits of cut content is pretty normal for AAA games these days and I was satisfied with the game. I'd like a critical mode though

Nope. Liked it a lot but its unfinished and it shows how badly SE fucked up with FF15 to the point of it affecting the development of everything else within the company.

>>Firaga seems useless at first until you realize it fucking RESETS THE REVENGE VALUES OF EVERY BOSS IN THE GAME
>Literally lying to damage control KH3
Firaga has zero revenge values if you don't connect the last finisher but it doesn't reset them
Lmao cope

Attached: 1546870036931.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Perfect reading comprehension by you

BASED

Attached: 1535805892954.png (2742x2298, 1.08M)

If you don’t use baloonra, those fights can be very challenging on Proud. YX basically one shots you
I’ve seen this exact same comment in other threads. Can’t you shills come up with new material? It’s like Barry cloned himself’

Complete? Yes. Filled to the brim with content like 1.5&2.5? No

Data Larxene is more complex than every DMC boss.

Comparing shit to shit.

I legitimately think you were supposed to go into data twilight town at some in development and fight a data Roxas. Why else does Roxas not have a knocked out animation

Fuck off xv-kun

Of course it's finished, it would only feel unfinished if it stopped right when you got to Scala and before you fought Xehanort for example. It's just not bursting at the seams with extra content

You can dislike BBS all you want, but you at the very least have to acknowledge it completely BTFOd KH3, and it was released 9 years earlier.

>better story than KH3
>it's another "Three Idiots Taking The Idiot Ball And Never Letting Go Was a Good Story" episode
No, BbS's story was awful you delusional idiot, and half of the reason why KH3 is so bad in the first place is because 2/3rds of the "plot" in KH3 was just fixing all the dumb crap from BbS that bloated the KH story, like Aqua falling to the RoD (which was shit) or Ven's awakening (which was shit).

>more balanced gameplay than KH3
If you have a cartwheel fetish and love spamming the square button, maybe. Otherwise no.

>fully fletched out 3 playable characters
aka. Having to replay the game 3 times because reasons and being forced to redo BbS's shitty early game twice.

>a lot more things to do post game
Eh, somewhat fair, but not A LOT, unless you're comparing BBS-FM to KH3 vanilla, which is just dumb.

>difficult
lolno

>ending
Mostly up to personal preference. The "secret ending" cutscene version of Keyblade Graveyard was awesome, but the in-game, no-music version was just as much of an awful cringefest.

God damn I wasn't even complaining you dumb nigger, I was commenting in the how Roxas is basically a boss ally with super high stats

Eww what a gross opinion

Fuck off xv-kun kh3 is perfect.

BBS is NOT more balanced.
Especially when you can cheese the entire game by melding OP commands and the boss design is absolute shit with no revenge values.
It's a very shallow game design wise.

>Finish playing KH3
>Decide to breeze through 2FM
>ENEMIES ACTUALLY HIT YOU BACK

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TRASH???

Attached: Unfair bullshit.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

But Sora/Xion/Roxas is my favorite fight in the game and I liked KH3, plus I'm not a coon

>t. Literally never played BBS

>1
KH3’s story doesn’t suck because of BBS how retarded do you have to be to spew out this nonsense? One game didn’t make another game released 10 years magically bad, KH3 is bad on its own.

>2
How is that any different from most KH games though? You’re probably talking about the secret boss fights because everything lead up to that doesn’t require you to spam square. BBS boss fight requires you to constantly avoid attacks and wait for opportunities while KH3’s boss fight requires you to have fire.

>3
Each character’s story in BBS is different, by playing any of the characters you not only get a completely different play style but also a story that all interconnects in the end. Meanwhile in KH3

>4
Contrarian tries to disagree with everything to spread his KH3 is good meme but ends up agreeing, based! You can’t compare a 2011 game to a 2019 game apparently, because that makes the 2019 game look bad lel

>5
Not an argument.

>6
BBS ending is infinitely better than KH3’s you’re smoking crack if you think otherwise. Compare BBS to KH3 in terms of the KBG fights. Kino vs soulless trash filled with BS just so the good guys win.

based

>just so the good guys win

Not who you're replying to but Sora is dead. How did the good guys win?

>Sora is dead
Can you provide any proof of this? If anything, the bonus movie says otherwise.

All the bad guys are dead and were stopped...?

I just finished 3. So is Luxu and the foreteller guys going to be the next story arc?

Personally speaking I'd say no, but even if Nomura considers it finished I'd say it didn't stand up to the expectations he's been trying to set.

Considering how he’s in TWEWY’s Shibuya, I’d say he’s very much dead.

Attached: 07A906FF-666B-4117-A6EF-E087058E9DBC.jpg (1204x1685, 381K)

He's in the reapers game. He'll probably come back alive when he wins it but dead for the foreseeable future.

Luxu
MoM

>still trying to force this garbage

Attached: 1548271517610.jpg (164x96, 8K)

>Each character’s story in BBS is different, by playing any of the characters you not only get a completely different play style but also a story that all interconnects in the end.
You get to see each retard running around chasing their retarded friends. Aren't terra and aqua supposed to be more mature even? They act like fucking babies.

You provide a better theory then.

Go back to getting BTFO'd by Personachads

Attached: Noct smiles.jpg (299x266, 15K)

xv-kun calm down

Except that's just a theory, not fact. Unless Sora showed a timer on his hand then there's no proof that he's actually dead.

>putting that in a teaser trailer
you're retarded beyond belief

Players don’t get timers until they’ve received the mission of the day, usually by text message. And considering how Sora now has a phone...

What exactly does Persona have to do with TWEWY?

so this is Amerimutt aesthetic thinking. LMAO

>KH3’s story doesn’t suck because of BBS how retarded do you have to be to spew out this nonsense?
You said "BbS is BETTER" than KH3. It's not. Their stories as just as bad. Oops there goes the goalpost.

>How is that any different from most KH games though?
Because other KH games don't have full invulnerability in dodging, and don't have awfully designed bosses that require you to abuse such invulnerability? Yes, Lingering Will is its own degree of bullshit, but at least you can fight him legit without having it being based on wether or not he'll just randomly decide to not take damage anymore.
And the "wait for opportunities" is bullshit, there's one "safe" window with the X attack and everything else is "not safe". You spam square, wait for that attack, use a Surge, rinse, repeat.
The rest of the game isn't much different, except instead of spamming square, it's spamming triangle to win.

>Each character’s story in BBS is different...
And, as mentioned before, all of the three stories suck, so moot.

>completely different play style
"Completely different play style" my ass. Terra is slow but has a broken counterattack, Ven and Aqua have broken dodges and they all have a few exclusive Command Styles and commands that are almost all useless for lategame content because they mostly suck, and that's it.

>You can’t compare a 2011 game to a 2019 game apparently, because that makes the 2019 game look bad
Not about release dates at all, as there are plenty of older games with more content than either.

>Not an argument.
Yet it is the argument you made, and it's completely wrong as well. BbS is easy as fuck.

>Compare BBS to KH3 in terms of the KBG fights.
I did, and my point stands. They are equally as bad.

>Kino vs soulless trash filled with BS just so the good guys win.
And BbS is the exact opposite, it's filled with BS and our protags being literal retards just so the good guys lose because muh prequel. Your point?

>Personafags
>chads

2FM>3>1>BBS>CoM>2

Never played 3D or Days so can't comment on them. 2 Final Mix is the best game in the series from combat alone but the base game is pretty bad. 3 is woefully underrated, or maybe its just contrarianism, but it has genuinely good level design and a good world map, and it feels good to control. The game is too easy, but at least you start the game with Zero Exp so you can fix it. 1 has the best overarching story and some great worlds, but it's extremely jank. FM or vanilla don't make much difference. Gummi ship is pure pain in this game. BBS I found to be really fun but it seems a little busted and playing through the same worlds 3 times gets old. CoM sucks, I liked the plot as a kid but without that it's just a chore to play.

>3 above 1
>3 above 2
L M A O
M
A
O

Nice rebuttal. I'm just asking if there was hard evidence of Sora's death but obviously you don't have the answer.

Sure. But it's not like any of that was shown, and it could also be a seperate Shibuya belonging to Verum Rex. Based on what was shown, it's a Shibuya that looks similar to TWEWY, nothing more.

Attached: CDB6921F-E3C7-4E47-B493-73D211F30818.jpg (1148x1200, 117K)

3 is a better game than 1 and a way better game than the base version of 2.

>asking for definite answers from a teaser
Its all theories. If you have a better one, share. If you don't I'll keep believing this one and you'll still be retarded as hell.

It really isn't.

>Shibuya that looks similar to TWEWY
>when Sora wakes up in the Scramble Crossing incredibly similariy to Neku at the beginning of each week
>when the Shibuya in both the secret ending and TWEWY share the 104 number
>when Sora promises Neku and his friends to see them in Shibuya
>when Nomura asks players to play TWEWY Final Remix until the release of 3 and laughed.

Attached: 4AF3DE4D-1DDD-4E67-B669-0838A92AFA8A.jpg (640x424, 48K)

How delusional do you have to be?

Nothing feels like it's missing except s critical mode and some post game content. I would've liked a halfway point like in kh2 but that's more of a pacing issue.

>Nothing feels like it's missing
Actually explorable OC worlds? FF characters?

It really is.

>Namine using the pillar as a buttplug
What a whore

Not an argument.

Yeah twilight town could've been bigger, I never cared for the FF characters though.

I remember not even realizing the FF characters were missing until the credits

I played KH for Disney and chuuni OC's not for lame FF characters.

I would have liked a second big OC world to explore like the Realm of Darkness, but Graveyard/Final World/Scala was pretty good, better than TWtNW anyway. Nothing will ever top Hollow Bastion though.

Is this official? I can't find sauce.

The only thing really missing for me at least were more Disney boss battles. Made me miss KH1, it felt like they had at least 1-2 Disney boss fights per world

>it doesn't matter to me that they're missing
Well that doesn't mean they aren't.
>Graveyard/Final World/Scala was pretty good
It was a bunch of ugly stone hallways and a minigame with a pretty back drop, then a bossfight with a pretty backdrop. How is it better than TWtNW in the slightest?

>Suddenly
They've always been Eraqus tier light fags. Using light to murder people doesn't make you the good guy.

I think it's more a problem with the power creep versus the selection of movies. Baymax is a super robot, and Jones/Marshmallow/the Titans have supernatural powers, but what the heck is Hans supposed to do. He's just a normal swordsman with no special powers at all. Turning into heartless is the only thing you can do with these kinds of characters at this point.

>Be 15 years old
>Get a PS2 for Christmas
>Get a demo disc with Timesplitters 2 on it that I play fucking religiously
>What's this Kingdom Hearts sh- OH SHIT LOOKS COOL
>Ask my mom for it
>Aw shit this is like Zelda mixed with Final Fantasy, I love it
>What a satisfying game
>Get CoM a year later
>I don't like the cards but it's pretty good
>Get on the hype train for KH2
>It's one of the few games in my teenage life I actually hit 99:99:99 because I did fucking everything
>Never touch the series again until the 1.5/2.5 collections
>Final Mix content is pretty good
>Did my first level 1 critical run in KH2FM and had a fucking blast
>BBS was so fucking awful and the command deck hurt my soul so fucking bad I had to just watch a recap video
>Get 2.8
>DDD is more Command Deck bullshit, watched a recap
>0.2 is floaty garbage and should have been kept in KH3 instead of being pulled out and sold seperately
>The big day comes, get KH3
>Why did they put so much emphasis on the fucking shitty mobile game
>Why am I playing on Proud and the game is an absolute fucking joke
>Why are there more questions than answers and how can the KH fanbase justify having to play all kinds of spin offs (because that's what they are, retards) and what stopped any of THEM from being KH3 at this point
>Endless shit-talking from org13 culminating in clusterfuck 3v3 slapfights where they all get a hamfisted resolution
>YX doesn't even get to be a boss on his own, wasted opportunity
>Final battle against Xehanort felt like complete garbage compared to KH1 and KH2 final battles
>All culminating in a "welp I lost, guess I'll die now" ending
>y u mad tho

KH3 was absolute fucking dogshit garbage. It's going to take more than a Final Mix patch to fix this bullshit.

Attached: 1528731029828.jpg (719x504, 73K)

KH1 had
>Card Soldiers
>Cerberus
>Rock Titan
>Hades
>Ice Titan
>Sabor
>Clayton
>the Cave of Wonders
>Jafar
>Genie Jafar
>the shark
>Ursula
>Lock, Shock, and Barrel
>Oogie
>Hook
>Maleficent
>Dragon Maleficent
>Chernabog

KH3 had
>Rock Titan
>Ice and Lava Titans
>Wind Titan
>Marshmallow
>Davy Jones
>Dark Baymax

>Well that doesn't mean they aren't.
It also doesn't mean it's automatically a big deal user
>I didn't think those worlds were good
It's ok user it'd be weird if we all felt the same way about things

Or you could have paired him up with Skoll like Clayton and Stealth Sneak, same with Gothel and the Grim Guardianess.

>Best story
KH

>Best combat
KH2

>Best level design
KH3

Yeah, exactly. I mean even if you stretch Gothel's Heartless to be another one (it's not) the game is really lacking on Disney fights. Personally I chalk that up to Nomura wanting to wrap up Xehanort stuff.

that kh1 final mix artwork is so kino

>Personally I chalk that up to Nomura wanting to wrap up Xehanort stuff.
That's no excuse for laziness, even KH2 gave every world a Disney boss.

oh yes I love the empty open world san fransokyo what a great level design

Well, I will admit that selection of movies was probably a concern. Newer Disney movies have slightly moved away from the villain model in the past, arguably something like Moana doesn't even really have a villain for example. For some of the worlds (Toy Story, BH6 to a degree) I think they just kinda did what they could, it's not like they had many options

The level design is fine, it's just that there's no content to fill it with.

>That's no excuse
Personally I think it is an excuse because of the bosses later in the game but we'll each feel differently about that

The world that never was is just empty rooms and fighting bosses. Graveyard has the thousand heartless battle, the final world segment, hopping through worlds chasing the lich, Nier Automata moment, then the boss rush broken up with the door minigames.

Also compare the running through the city segment in 2's finale where it's just running down a hallway pressing reaction commands while 3's running through the city you are actually freely running through the entire city and jumping from rooftops while fighting the boss.

Am I the only one who thinks Sora looks uncanny in KH3? Something I can't put my finger on but triggers the fuck out of me.

You mean the bosses that copy a majority of their movesets from previous games but now you fight two at once?

Yes, those bosses. It was a lot of fun.

The main trio all look younger by like 2-3 years compared to KH2.

Yeah, I LOVED the original "Trilogy", (KH, CoM, and KHII)

I didn't really pay attention to the series after that because I thought KHII resolved everything pretty well.
The only game I played between II and III was BBS because I was curious about the knights from the secret ending and that game wasn't very good. (Also ruined the KH lore beyond repair)
After KH3, I'm not touching the series again

I loved fighting all the old bosses simultaneously with them covering each other's weaknesses or comboing their moves together. It was extremely fun.

>tfw beat every 3D KH game.

Honeslty I love 3, it looks beautiful, Disney Worlds are detailed and the combat is varied

Never cared about the Anime shit, in terms of exploring Disney worlds and meeting the characters this is the best.

I don't get why people expect or want DMC levels of in depth combat

I belive the new saga will be much more coherent. KH had to find itself and build a lore in a time Nomura would bend for anyone, hence the title on different systems. The new saga starts with an already established lore, more power in Nomura's hands, and an actual story thoughtout beforehand.

>YX doesn't even get to be a boss on his own, wasted opportunity
Play DDD

And BBSFM come to that

I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

I'm just saying, it IS a boss fight with YX

Oh, it's the soulless hair.

Attached: Sora_kingdom_hearts_2.png (675x702, 486K)

>souless
>hair

oh come on stop being so pedantic

Because I'm sick of faggots accepting mediocrity

They made him look like he has cat ears in KH3, baka

Yes actually. I enjoyed Marluxia and Larxene together and the three Norts. I also noticed a number of new attacks from Xigbar.

Reminder faggots like this cried about BBS and DDD having enemies that would just attack you during you comboing them
>REEEEE STOP HITTING BACK LET ME ACTUALLY ENDLESSLY STUNLOCK YOU

The fact you enjoyed them doesn't mean they took a lot of work to put together.

I feel so disrespected by Nomura, he clearly stopped trying in the last few hours of KH3.
>You play as Riku twice just for him to go against the same boss and lose
>Aqua gets rescued just by Sora beating her up with no explanation to it at all
>The Aqua boss fight is an exact copy of the one from 0.2
>Anti-Aqua completely wasted
>Aqua fights Vanitas alone, treating all of this like a game
>You play as Aqua only to have her lose
>Power of waking was inside of Sora this entire time
>Yen Sid somehow didn’t know this or care to tell Sora
>Ven knew
>We wasted all our time going to Disney worlds for nothing, every KH game had a better reason
>Ven and Vanitas clashing apparently doesn’t do anything despite the X-blade being forged before
>You get to watch yourself lose to Terranort and then a bunch of shadows in a cutscene they couldn’t even bother to do in CGI
>Everyone acts like a retard
>Sora gives up
>You all get revived through the power of friendship, this was planned by Xehanort
>Ven makes the same mistake twice
>Lingering Will is seen and never spoken of again
>3 fps shadows
>Disapponting +1000 heartless fight
>Yensid saves everyone and is then forgotten
>Nomura is a hack and made all the fights in pairs when not all of them had to be
>Villains were a complete joke, no sakes, and no one cared
>Ephemer, Luxord, Marluxia, and Saix sequel bait (+ more)
>Roxas falls from the sky
>Kairi does nothing
>Kairi gets kidnapped, Sora doesn’t care
>Lame Xehanort trio fight
>Xehanort kills Kairi, Sora forgets this
>Everyone is irrelevant
>13vessels that are pointless
>Xehanort fight was the worst final boss yet, instead of having formchanges, it just changes where you fight and ends with a basic Xehanort
>You’re supposed to sympathize with Xehanort, dies peacefully with Eraqus
>Sora remembers Kairi is dead now
>Sora kills himself
>Saix just becomes friends with everyone
>Chirithy comes back
>Everyone’s friends now
>Kairi’s back
>Sora poof
>Buy the sequel

Attached: xion33.jpg (235x368, 11K)

The fact that you hated them doesn't mean they were easy to program user

Never said I hated them but your opinions on how fun they were doesn't mean they weren't 90% cloned from all the previous times you fought them.

>Never said I hated them
Dude, you said "You mean the bosses that copy a majority of their movesets from previous games" and then dismissed that others liked them. Don't be retarded

>Don't be retarded
The guy's just shitposting at this point, ignore him

KH has always been mediocre though.

Yes, because you tried to claim that the "work" they put into them was an excuse to not bother designing Disney bosses. Don't be illiterate.

This webm doesn't make me like that part any less and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1550201908579.gif (325x235, 1.62M)

>Kh2
>Press triangle
>Watch cutscene with no interaction
Of course you would like the game that has the least amount of gameplay to win. Fucking morons.

When did we go from slicing buildings with keyblade to whatever trash the KH3 was.

Somebody who never played kh2

>Yes, because you tried to claim that the "work" they put into them was an excuse to not bother designing Disney bosses.
Nobody said that user. And they still did have to put work into everyone, if you think they just imported the KH2 models and were done you're dumb

They were never good just a bunch of retarda following a mystery nigga's word without thinking

>just not a fan of the 'pants' in that one.
It's like you read my mind.
It grew on me, but I don't like that shin action he has going on.

>Nobody said that user
>That's no excuse for laziness, even KH2 gave every world a Disney boss.
>Personally I think it is an excuse because of the bosses later in the game

>That god damn awful camera controls.
>The already awkward command decks are more awkward now by making it so you have to use L+ to scroll.
>The god awful level ""design"".
>Those dumbed down enemies.
>That drawn distance
>That seriously cut down list of commands (chain rave, rising rush, muscle strike, stun impact, eruption, Zantetsuken, Judgment Triad, Shock Fall, Gravity Drop are the only unique commands, everything else is command+element).
>god awful bosses (better than most of DDD bosses though).

With that said it does have some pros:
>Lower a lot of commands chain more fluidly between each other than in BBS or DDD.
>It has the best customization system in the series.
>Keyblades actually have different combos like in Days.

Mechanics are spot on, but fails in significantly many other aspects.

Birth By Sleep is not as good but is one of the better ones.

Also the only good things about CoM is the boss fights (which are mostly legit) and the story, everything else is dog crap.

Fight me, ya cunts.

When I saw people were dissapointed in the game, I was expecting that you actually wouldn't end up fighting the organization and instead your crew would fight them off screen shoune style. I was hoping you'd at least get to fight Ansem and Xemnas since they showed up together in the trailer, and the idea of fighting the previous games villains as a double team was super cool. Imagine my surprise when you actually fight all the old bad guys in team battles were they support each other, and instead of double Nort I got triple Nort battle.

Then imagine my surprise that people were complaining about the old game's bosses coming back in a tag team bossrush and that they'd have preferred the peanut gallery defeated them off screen instead.

Fucking what

Fuck off. Those people are a bunch of retarded nostalgia fags. Bbs is garbage and Days was just busy work the entire game. 3 belongs next to 1

>Days that high

Why is /vg/ always full of knuckledraggers?

>hating on Recoded and CoM
You’re just a fag with shit taste

>Liking recored and CoM.
CoM is god damn dogshit outside of boss fights though.

Like seriously, do any you like its ""level design"" and random mobs?

>no og CoM

That's actually pretty cool. I never even noticed Roxas was that badass in the fight.

Waitwaitwait, if Kairi is a PoH, does it mean others coming from her, like Xion and Naminé, are PoHs as well?

I genuinely enjoyed the combat on GBA. Reminds me of a prototype TWEWY

Attached: AE13F2BD-6BC1-4239-A7B7-D701E027F828.gif (240x160, 1.48M)

No

It sure is great when you are not fighting the 5 meaningless mobs that do nothing besides taking hits.
Which is unfortunately a good fucking chunk of the combat.

How is pressing triangle to win any different from II's triangle to win combat?

>S+
KH2FM
>S
KHFM, ReCoded
>A
KH3, KH2, COM, BBSFM
>B
KH1, BBS, DDD, ReCOM, 0.2
>C
Days
>Z
UX
S++++: Back Cover

Says you, dude. The card battling system was pretty neat and the amount of customization was also nice to have.

Attached: 47C488B4-F473-419C-B1EE-F81B2E0C75EA.gif (240x160, 1.46M)

>Distinction between FM versions and non FM versions
>KH3 A tier
Opinion discarded

Says you faggot.
>Posting gifs that shows CoM shitty as fuck enemy design.
Not me but it is logical when consider that KHFM actually drops in quality on many points

>Not me but it is logical when consider that KHFM actually drops in quality on many points
I disagree entirely, but humor me what's worse about KHFM

>he ranks KH1FM above KH1
It’s stupid to rank the updated versions and vanilla versions separate, its literal cope especially when the games aren’t even that different. People only do this to spread their retarded narrative that KH2FM and KH1FM > KH3 but KH3 > KH2 and KH1

>hating on CoM and ranking KHFM below the original
Never mind, you’re just a fag.

>Distinction between FM versions and non FM versions
What's wrong with it? I hope you don't consider vanilla KH2 and KH2FM the same tier.

>KH2FM and KH1FM > KH3 but KH3 > KH2 and KH1
But that's true?

KH2FM adds more but the vanilla is just as good, no reason for the distinction besides your cope. They’re the same game, deal with it.

KH3 is fundamentally flawed and has multiple core problems that holds it back, it’s in no way shape or form better than KH2 or KH1.

>They’re the same game if you just ignore all the added/changed stuff
Ok

Are you retarded? That’s like calling any game that has DLC a completely different game with and without it. No other community is this autistic, and you guys do it completely unintentionally.

>no dodge roll
>no limit form
>no Roxas boss fight
>no Critical Mode
>no 13+ extra boss fights
Are you nuts

It's like the distinction between Pokemon DP and Platinum, the quality is significantly different.

>A brand new game with elements of the old game
>Same thing as a game with that only added a couple of bosses and abilities
Yeah I knew you were autistic

How the fuck is GTA V still selling after being out for about half a decade?

You've got KH2FM+ there, so you'd better be including Re:CoM.

Mostly all of the praise KH2FM gets is exactly because of the couple of bosses and abilities. 14 new superbosses and 1 new storyboss. Complete rebalancing. Load of new abilities. A whole new mode.

Mario Kart Wii is still selling after an actual decade. It's possible for a chosen few to have legs like that

Why is this place such a safe space? I didn't know /vg/ was this bad.
You're not even allowed to remotely criticize KH3.

Attached: 1xkgs0ogvgoz_0.png (340x407, 193K)

Because all of that is also good on top of regular KH2, making KH2 the perfect KH game that has yet to be topped.

Nomura is a hack.

>You're not even allowed to remotely criticize KH3.
All you do is spam and derail the threads shitposting about how bad the game is.

Attached: olette distrust.png (251x300, 145K)

Re:CoM is the worst game in the franchise though. People meme about the series being button mashy but sleights make CoM literally one button to win every fight.

>Olette fag
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1542236727332.png (326x362, 108K)

They don’t like when you talk about the actual games, they’d rather post about their waifus and how Olette bites her nails.

Olettefags love KH3 and hate anti-KH3 shitposting

I kind of enjoyed Chain of Memories myself.

>making KH2 the perfect KH game
You mean KH2FM.

Sure why not KH2’s DLC was a nice touch on an already amazing game!

Am I the only person that liked watching sora do over the top shit with the reaction commands? why did they remove them in 3

>RESETS THE REVENGE VALUES OF EVERY BOSS IN THE GAME
Fuck I've been blind to the truth for so long

Nomuras artstyle has been getting progressively worse over the years. His KH3 cover looks like shit compared to the KH1/2 covers

Sure, but that still requires you to have a good deck with potions. If you just spam sleights without having a proper setup, the game punishes you by discarding all your attacks. I agree that the combat itself is simple since it's just using the cards, but some thought still needs to go into what cards to use and the order to put them in.

You’re not the only one I didn’t feel they were that broken either, they rewarded timing and took skill to use, sure some were broken, but they were all nice and a good touch. I can completely understand why they’re gone though but that just means KH2 will forever be the peak of this franchise

>DLC on PS2.

That 15 year anniversary thing or whatever looks better than the boxart we got, and we barely got any new art from Nomura at all.

I never thought I would see the day Reaction Commands would be considered good. Before KH3 everyone hated them, but now 3 is out and have a new game to hate on, every flaw of the previous games vanish. When KH4 comes out, everyone will miss the Attraction mechanism.

>Firaga seems useless at first until you realize it fucking RESETS THE REVENGE VALUES OF EVERY BOSS IN THE GAME
is not the same as
>Firaga Final Form ignores revenge values
The way you worded it makes it sound like you could do a normal ground combo before finishing with a Firaga then continue another ground combo to ignore all revenge values.

You're making it sound more complicated than it is. I just finished getting the plat on PS4 and Blitz alone carried me from level 17 all the way to Twilight Town before the damage failed to keep up. Then I just switched to Sonic Blade and kept going. The fact that only one person can attack at a time combined with non-bosses never using sleights or 0 cards means you'll virtually never take damage as long as you keep spamming sleights so you're free to boost CP instead of HP to fit even more sleights in your deck. The "penalty" for using sleights barely matters because items that restore unreloadable cards are handed out like candy and the battle is usually over by the time you reach the end of your deck anyway.

Nobody that likes kingdom hearts is mad that kingdom hearts 3 sold well. Who is retarded enough to believe that?

But that's wrong idiot

Will I get the last Orichalcum+ tonight, Yea Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (478x440, 124K)

I got one first try somehow, I don't know what to tell you.

Going back in.

Attached: IMG_20190221_200542.jpg (1291x968, 543K)

Same, I'll never understand this "hit triangle to win" bullshit, 70% of Heartless don't even have any. They were just fancy counters and made certain enemies feel more unique.

You sure you didn't already get it and surrender it to the moogle because you weren't paying attention? I zoned out while mailing postcards in the early game, before I knew it was so important, and later found out I already had it. Otherwise you must have some real shitty luck.

I have 6 Orichalcum+ Pretty sure this is the last one. . . Guess I'll double check the others.

SONOVABITCH.....found it, was in a chest I thought I had got but didnt.....fuck.

Absolutely no one will ever miss attraction commands.

Now, if they remove situation commands in general, then people will miss those, and moreso than KH2's reaction commands. There's a lot of on-the-fly strategy in when to use the various situation commands which cannot be found in any other KH game. On low level proud, I was constantly juggling several of them at a time, saving them to dodge attacks and start combos, and often keeping several form changes on standby for when I needed to go long-range with element form or on the defensive with guardian form. You can't block in element form so it's a glass cannon with powerful magic, and guardian form is the only way to have second chance/once more at low levels but is weak offensively, so it's a pretty deep system

Kill yourself XV-kun.

Pretty sure he's asleep. But man are the mods doing a poor job with him. I sent a feedback ticket about it but I doubt those ever get read.

just because the rest are shittier doesn't mean it's not shit

OG Chains of Memories should be S++, or at least S+ with KH2FM

I miss the PS2 art style for the KH games. It's practically in every game minus Coded and Union Cross. KH3 looks alien to me because it doesn't use the same PS2 art style, shit is just weird to me.

Yeah, I didn't like when KH2 just gave me a big "Win Now" button. It's a shame that KH3 has ten times the amount of them.

No. It's unfinished. It should have been left in development for another year.

i liked playing for the org, the calm org castle theme playing when you're not on a mission is really nice. and it has multiplayer that sadly 99% of people including myself cant play but i'd love to

>358/2 Days
>S tier

Thanks user, I can now safely disregard any opinions from /khg/ from now on.

Your opinion isn't mine and it's bad because of that.