Dead or Alive 6 - Full Game Demo Goes Live Tomorrow 8AM ET

store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP4108-CUSA14563_00-DOA6ONLINEBETA00

Attached: with science anything is possible.jpg (890x606, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DOATEC_OFFICIAL/status/1097670303910637574
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Players must be PlayStation®Plus members to access this version.
Is that to play it at all, or just online?

Looks like it's to play at all. The game is probably going to check in to make sure its between the 22nd and 24th

Man, she really doesn't look like a dead or alive character, she looks like somebody from Tekken or one of those anime fighters

download requires plus apparently. there's a trick to get a free 2 day plus pass every 6 months though. if you go to storage and cloud storage and choose the option to access cloud saves it will give you the option to get a 2 day trial. the option to use this resets every 6 months.

Already downloaded on my Xbone. Gonna try NiCO

Out of the current crop of fighters, DOA6 has the worst roster. No returning guest characters like Momiji or Rachel. Nyo and Phase 4 are behind paywalls. The two new characters are pretty underwhelming too. Nico looks like she's from a Star Ocean game and Diego is who? levels of forgettable. It's like I'm buying DOA5 4.0

I tried the last demo and I could download. The problem was you could only play online but that required plus.

>no Rachel
Fug

Soul Calibur 6 has the worst roster though. And Tira being paywalled on disk character was easily the biggest slap in the face to the fanbase. At least Nyo is properly given out for FREE with a pre-order

No pc demo?

Wait for the denuvo crack

Best Buy has $10 back in a gift card on the PS4 and Xbox versions. If you have GCU as well that's $40 total.

Why is this thing so ugly?

Attached: 02309759237057239.png (497x482, 384K)

Why not allow steam preorders? Community is going to be small enough as is

twitter.com/DOATEC_OFFICIAL/status/1097670303910637574

They know full well that someone will crack it, extract the models, and have Nico in SFM before the demo period even ends.

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune__2138.jpg (1080x1920, 270K)

Best girl

PC will still get the pre-order bonuses within the early purchase window (2 weeks after launch)

>soul calibur 6
>not soul calibur 5, were all the og characters were replaced with shitty kid versions with garbage design and character
>fucking 3 (three) mimic characters
>3 (three) sword and shield characters
>4 (four) slots taken up by patrokalos and his sister

The best deal I've found was $25% off through Green Man Gaming over the holiday sales. Their VIP deal now is 20% off but standard accounts are at 18% off.

Attached: 2019-01-06 10_32_46-Order Confirmation.png (680x143, 10K)

Nips gave up on trying character design and threw Marie Rose in lab coat and gave her a blue wig

Science Marie a cute

>Out of the current crop of fighters,

SC5 came out like 7 years ago. Maybe read the fucking backlinks for context before pressing Reply.

Azwel, Geralt, and Groh are more interesting than Nico and Diego. The rest of the roster is similar to DOA, pared down and some stuck behind paywalls.

Hopefully the chests are full bulging breasts if you honk my honkers

You’re right, I guess I got triggered because I’ve seen someone arguing that sc5 had a better roster than sc6, also wouldn’t mvc infinite have the worst roster?

We don't talk about MVCI

DOA at least brought back all their core roster (this is more important than introducing new characters when you are appealing to your fanbase). The only ones missing are missing for story reasons (Gen Fu) or were guest characters in the previous version. SC6 is supposed to be a remake of SC1-3 but are missing sizeable chunks of their core ensemble just so they can spin them off as payed DLC. Not to mention entire missing movesets like Hwang. It's a clusterfuck.

>gamorah
>spencer
Legitimately what were they thinking

Attached: 101DC2A6-4376-4F83-8669-6E289B65409C.jpg (484x382, 52K)

Raidou

Attached: RaidouDoA.png (641x609, 390K)

Does anyone know if the Deluxe edition 25 costumes will be available at launch or will they be released at a later date?

>Bucky
>Black Widow

Attached: Police.jpg (267x338, 29K)

So this roster is about the size of DOA3DS yes?