Why aren't the pokkais at Square Enix greenlighting Sleeping Dogs 2...

why aren't the pokkais at Square Enix greenlighting Sleeping Dogs 2? It was one of the few open world games that didn't feel like a generic to-do list.

I can't believe TR got 2 sequels while this got none.

Attached: sleeping doges.jpg (323x433, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2241982/fullcredits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I imagine despite doing decently the budget for all the licensed music and c/b tier movie actors made the game not have much profit

Why don't we have a conclusion to Legacy of Kain yet? Why did FFXV fall apart under the weight of its own development? Why didn't DQXI launch with an orchestrated soundtrack? Why can't they make a mainline Final Fantasy that actually plays like a JRPG?

Square is dead. They're now a publisher for lowest common denominator games.

Emma Stone wanted too much money to reprise her role

Wait, there were famous voice actors in the game? I had no idea.

>best open world game I ever played
>sequel never

Not even mad at this point desu, Square is too far up their asses to fund another

Attached: Haman.jpg (960x720, 74K)

>have nudes and sextape leaked
>literally career over.jpg
>still managed to get some gwailo pay you to act in their game

how can I ever be as chad as Edison Chen?

Attached: Edisonchen.jpg (400x600, 100K)

Emma Stone was the white chick you go on a few dates with. The one that unlocks all the shrine locations on your map I think, I dunno about any other actors in it

wasn't that before she was as famous as she is now ?

imdb.com/title/tt2241982/fullcredits

I think whats weird is that they're trying to get a movie made but Wei's VA won't be playing him.

They basically got every working asian american actor/actress

Goddamn the radios were god tier in this game. Warp, Ninja Tune, Daptone, holy fucking shit.

death to all good games is squarenix motto

I'd say she was famous at that point. She had a string of hits before the game and was nominated for a golden globe

PASS THE HENTAI

>death to all Western IPs
Fixed that for you. I mean, they fucked up Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, Hitman and True Crime.

TAKES GUTS TO WEAR THAT

A man who never eats pork bun

and Thief.

HEY SEXY MAN LET ME DRESS YOU

Right, that too. I wonder what they have in store for us next.

Wasn't the studio that made this canned after a failed SD MMO?

Just Caue... ah that happened... twice

Because it goes against Chinese values and the devs would have their social credit score revoked and would be at risk of being killed by random Chinese tourists.

>didn't feel like a generic to-do list.
Instead it felt like a generic GTA clone. What an accomplishment.

Holy shit, SE is fucking unstoppable.

AND Legacy of Kain
AND Just Cause

Square is Japanese EA, fuck Final Faggotry retards for supporting their bullshit.

Attached: 1509052266086.png (500x304, 247K)

>Legacy of Kain
I forgot all about Nosgoth.

Yakuza games are made for peanuts yet they have no issue getting face scans of Jap actors.

No joke, one of the main reasons I liked this game is because it reminded me of all those Hong Kong police vs triad movies.
Speaking of which, go watch Infernal Affairs, it's great. Or go watch The Departed if you're some gwailo.

Yakuza isn't a GTA clone, also Square scuttled United Front games because they're cunts.

When are they making The Election 3?

Attached: TRIAD.jpg (220x325, 26K)

Yes and it's a damn shame. They wanted to make another Sleepy Dawgs but weren't allowed to.

Any news on where the devs are now or are they just scattered all around the industry?