Joker releases in April

>Joker releases in April
>from there, 10 more months until the Feb 2020 deadline to release 4 more packs (2.5 months per pack)
>next pack possibly landing somewhere around June
>June is E3, which will solely be Nintendo and Microsoft at the conference
>Would be an ideal time to reveal them
If they're in, I think it's going to be then or never bros.
I've never been invested in holding out for something at an E3, but fuck I hope it's this.

Attached: bear_n_burd.jpg (1000x1000, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPGyR_ZMhnE
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544363780/
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544370354/137
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00ZQA1WAQ/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_63_t_1?ie=UTF8&blackCurtainKey=cero-black-curtain&psc=1&redirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user...

we're still over 3.5 months off, dude
you're better off not thinking about E3, but a banjo thread would be nice

>had the craving to do another playthrough of Kazooie to help sate my banjo autism
>have the HD version on my 360, but haven't turned it on in forever
>turn it on. red ring of death.
>have to wait till this weekend for a replacement power brick to arrive and hope it solves the problem
I need to guh-huh, bad.

Attached: bk.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

save your cash, get an xbone
it's got reverse compatibility

I think it is time BanjoBros

its now or never, especially with Steve getting deconfirmed left and right

Attached: 1550337148653.png (634x451, 134K)

what's new with Steve? I haven't heard

emulate the n64 version lol

Eventually. But for right now, I just need to revive this old piece of garbage. I still have the newest model of 360 that a friend gave me, and I have the transfer tools, so I was just gonna move everything over to the fresh console.
I know there's a list of compatible 360 games for Xbone floating around online, but can you still play all your old 360 XBLA titles on there too?

remeber that one 5chan leak with ryu, doomguy, steve? well that got btfo recently due to some fucking idiot using the wrong name for someone in japanese

Attached: 1550765617352.jpg (1242x1446, 968K)

>Virginben got BTFO
>"leak" that had Steve, Ninja Ryu and Doomguy used moonrunes for Erdrick before saying Loto

>I think it's going to be then or never bros
Discord's really setting up their "OH NO NO NO NO" posting far in advance this time.

Fuck off, there's no rhyme or reason to when Smash characters get announced.

Attached: 1427999788465-3.jpg (540x671, 119K)

But mementos got confirmed as Joker’s stage, banjokek, so stay toluene for Erderick

*Ahem*

Attached: battlechad.png (500x281, 266K)

take another look at the original thread
it has both Roto and Erdrick, like "Erdrick (Roto's name in the west)"

Don't let them tell you otherwise, but Joker's stage was "supposedly" data-mined to be "Mementos". Even though this info comes from a twitter that was made only a month ago, this lines up with a 5CH leak that just detailed Edrick and Joker where a larger leak piggybacked off that to include Ryu Hyabusa, Steve, and Doomguy with all set to be revealed at E3. The secondary leak is debunked due to the illogical fallacy that all the DLC's would be revealed at E3 when Nintendo shows they are spacing out these reveals.

TLDR: Blockheads are now going to try to latch onto the fake-5CH leak to justify Steve getting in. Don't believe them, continue to laugh at them and mention Vergeben getting BTFO'ed.

get project 64 and glide 64 plugin bro. 60 fps hd textures.

>most obvious stage choice getting confirmed means "leak" is right and Erdrick is coming
*snap*

Attached: Kingdom_Hearts_3.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

I want them in too, but don't set yourself up like this. Or make all the other Banjofags look like the fucking Shantaefags, Ashleyfags or Wahfags.

>banjokeks denying the truth

there were two 5chan leaks
1 that has gotten everything right so far (Joker and Ederick leak)
and the other now fake one (doomguy, steve, ninja ryu)

if it weren't for the jiggies, banjo would be a metroidvania
you could easily replace the jiggy puzzles with gateways or obstacles to be surmounted using learned abilities, but in doing so you'd remove the possibility of progressing by working in different zones, along with the actual goals of working through the levels in the first place

also itd remove the possibility of jiggywiggy's backstory
seriously, if anything i want banjo-threeie to be about the connection between jinjos and jiggies
wasn't there a disagreement between the two in the past?

Joker was revealed under the backdrop of the VGA's with a theme that he infiltrated the theater.

Bet you were creaming your Minecraft jammies when you saw the word "dig". huh?

Attached: 1549405141310.png (1101x362, 405K)

Why are retards going on with the:
>"X" event would be the perfect time to reveal them
If they are in, or any other character for the matter, they are going to be revealed when Nintendo wants and/or they are ready to show.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPGyR_ZMhnE
To think that this community has a chance to deep into the smash fanbase

>Joker's announcement barely incorporated the fact that it took place at the VGAs
>This means that if a character's announcement doesn't coincide with this random event coming up they won't get in period

Attached: brenlit.png (211x239, 5K)

Back to gameFAGS

Attached: The Refusteve has been discovered 3.png (1096x679, 187K)

The leak specifically mentions Erdrick's name in USA.
Here are the two leaks:

Leak 1 from December 9th

1 Joker
P5R will be released in the first half of 2019.

2 Erdrick (Roto's name overseas)
Anlucia and Eleven (Luminary's name in Japan) as pallet swaps.
Not just DQ11S but past DQ series will be released in 2019.
He's in to promote DQ franchise overseas (DQ11S will be published by Nintendo).

3 Ryu Hayabusa
There is a project on going for Ninja Gaiden's 30th anniversary.
New game comes out in 2019 (not sure it's brand new or not).

4 Steve
He will be announced in E3 2019.
Alex and Master Chief skin as pallet swaps.
He was supposed to be in the base roster but sent to the DLC for Minecraft Dungeons' promotion.

5 Marine (from DOOM)
He will be announced in E3 2019.
DOOM 64 costume as pallet swap.
Promotion for DOOM Eternal.

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544363780/

Leak 2 from December 15th
" Erdrick
Stage is Alefgard
Erdrick (Male) and Erdrick (Female), 2 colors each of Anlucia and the Dragon Quest XI Hero
Slime appears on screen with a skill
Achieved through active collaboration on Square’s side
To the benefit of overseas marketing for the DQ series"

" Joker
The stage is Mementos
Jack Frost appears on screen with a skill
Marketing of P5R (complete version) and P5U (fighting game)P5R is 2019
P5U is delayed because Arc is busy with the development of a Granblue fighting game"

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544370354/137

If Leak 1 is real I will never doubt Sakurai again

Attached: doomthink.png (318x456, 228K)

get btfo refusteve

Attached: 1550766947609.png (577x445, 428K)

It isn’t. Tecmo reconfirmed Ryu

Deconfirmed*

>Implying

Son, that post meant Nintendo likes to reveal things of that importance using a theme.

Not a Steveposter but how the hell could someone confuse Cubivore with Minecraft?

It's not Ryu who was disconfirmed but a DoA character. Ryu was only a guest in this franchise.
It is not real, however, because the timing is literally impossible to hold. Read this leak again, it's saying that we are getting both Steve and the MARINE revealed at E3. But we are only getting our second character revealed in April. Even if it's probably Erdrick, it'll be impossible to place Ryu between him and E3.
Also the fact that Ninja Gaiden's 30th anniversary already happened.

>leak predicted the most obvious stage choice for Joker
>"It must be real!"
Stevefags really trying to cling to life here

oh sorry lol
but beats me desu, somehow the virginben did

But if it turns out Joker's stage IS Mementos, then the 1st leak is debunked. Plus, why would they reveal all the DLC by E3? Considering we didn't get a reveal on the last direct it shows Nintendo want's to space these Reveals out.

Any chance of them porting the xbox Banjo-Kazooie ports to other platforms? Like steam or switch.

False. It's a rumor that started on Yea Forums that Vergeben confused Cubivore with Minecraft; but no source was ever posted.
It should also be reminded that Vergeben NEVER said Steve would be playable. Which is funny, since everyone is placing the blame on him, when it's really Hitagi, Sabi, Xenother, Jon and the others who claimed he was coming.

Why has no one stated the obvious possibility of Banjo as a proper rep and Steve as a Mii swordsman costume replete with diamond sword? That way you get both in

It's pathetic really. For a time after the last direct a few falseflaggers and Blockheads were trying to strike a "friendship" with Banjobros. I am drop money now in betting that in the coming weeks they will latch back onto the Edricks for shitposting purposes.

howdy virginben how are you doing? how does it feel to get btfo?

Attached: 1550730049986.png (900x900, 391K)

Even then all those other leakers have absolutely no credibility. Didn't Hitagi and Xenother backtrack on their Steve claim?

this has been, what, six months of "HE'S IN NEXT SHOWING FOR SURE" for banjo, complete with "this next direct/trailer would be a perfect release for him!"

>But if it turns out Joker's stage IS Mementos, then the 1st leak is debunked
The first leak doesn't mention any stage. Only the second one.
The only link that can be made between those two leaks is Erdrick and his alts, as well as P5R. The first leak has yet to have anything proven.
The second one, at least, has the Granblue Fighting game correct, as well as Joker's stage and, possibly, Erdrick if all western leakers are correct.
We will probably only get our answer in April. Lol as none of those guys leaking the mysterious mode in version 3.0 though.

Since we are now believing datamines again, the Rare Spirits have more credibility. Until we get the Joker pack, we can't tell how far off from the franchise the spirits will be picked from. If we are to believe in the Rare Spirits, Steve might not get in at all since the Spirits and fighter will all be from Rare.

Am I the only one who feels that Erdrick is really likely regardless of leaks and attentionwhores and so on? Like it's weird to have an FF rep in the game but not DQ, considering its history and relevance to Nintendo.

This is why I don't worry about the 1st leak since IF we are to believe this datamine, it would give credibility to the 2nd leak. Or we could get a totally random reveal that BTFO's all leaks. That's ideal here.

erdrick is an oddity because he's equally likely and unlikely; he's likely because of dragon quest's sheer prominence and importance to the company (famed weekend-off to account for a new dragon quest release over in japan), but he's also unlikely because the west in general doesn't care about dragon quest as a series and his possible moveset treads heavily on things other characters can already do

As far as I know, Hitagi backtracked on everything except Steve (yes, he even backtracked on the Square Enix rep). Xenother and Sabi are still 100% on Erdrick and 50/50 on Steve (their "sources" often heard about Steve).

I'm just stating facts, don't start lumping me with leakers. It's better to clean things up, like the lie that those two leakers were six HOURS apart instead of six DAYS really.

weren't the Rare spirits in the data franchises that are actually owned by Nintendo in japan? (Jet Force Gemini) I thought someone discredited the involvement of Rare, but I can't remember the details.

Last I checked that's the case, yeah. They're also just internal references with no data, their inclusion suggests being planned at some point to have spirits but deciding against it and they didn't do clean-up. It's either that or they plan on adding it in the future, but if I'm remembering right there was nothing pointing to the Pokemon Let's Go spirits until they were actually added to the game, they might remain erroneous junk-data until the game's end of lifespan.

Why the fuck isn't this figure at gamestop yet?

ok smoothbrain

I'll concede on the Jet Force Gemini part, but you can't ignore Blast Corps. I still don't believe that it was a mistake of ownership due to how extensively they researched the spirits in question for the game. Not cleaning up some data, fair enough these guys have due dates to keep, but not even checking to see who owns the IP sounds way too unprofessional for Nintendo.

are there any other files like that in the data? empty and unused franchise names that never became actual spirits?
Or is it just those Rare titles? It's very possible they wanted to make spirits out of them, but then realized that they don't own those IPs in the west. But if those were the only left behind pieces of data, it just seems strange.

I'm still waiting for somebody to actually prove this

Fill me in. Is Blast Corps completely owned by Rare in all regions? if so, that does seem really fucking fishy.

Attached: 1550098044542.png (704x146, 14K)

Genre matters in a leak, not the title, banjobobando

>le one random guy was wrong about something therefore everything deconfirmed

Blast Corps is not like Donkey Kong Country, meaning Nintendo does not have ownership of them. Blast Corps is wholesale owned by Rare since it was featured in Rare Replay.

And Jet Force

Is that you tabbender? Why do you insist on defending virginben?

Yeah just like he got the genre of that Starfox game correct too???

Attached: 1541739081361.jpg (600x512, 26K)

This "one random guy" is the whole reason steveposting even existed, did you forget that stevecuck? Without virginben you have no nothing.

Makes you wonder what those names are doing anywhere near Nintendo and Smash Bros, huh?
>Banjo's character pack is advertised as Smash Bros. X Rareware
>includes Spirit Battles of Conker, Battletoads, and motherfucking Killer Instinct
would be nice

Is this where we moving hunger games

Nope. We're in the Reimu thread. Report back there!

Banjo is a legitimately fucking boring pick desu

Damm user! I had no idea you knew what Banjo's moveset was going to be!

I feel like this whole "Rare spirits in the game files" thing is being severely overlooked.
Even if it was a mistake and there's no spirit battles of them, why would the names of those IPs be anywhere within this game's data?
It could show that they have or were possibly intending to collaborate with Rare.

As much as i loved BK as a kid, i rather prefer to see rash getting in

Fuck banjocucks

Based on who he is, history, moveset potential? Go on.

I mean if you want to be really reaching we technically have KI music in the game since Funky's Fugue was a cut KI theme.

It still hurts me that Geno is never getting in, but Banjo and Kazooie are my second choice. I doubt they’re getting in just because it would be too good to be true but good look anyway bros.

Attached: 2532B4DB-5DB3-41F1-8445-EC9A7E966D57.png (500x540, 396K)

I don't defend anyone, I just state facts.
How is it defending Vergeben to clarify that he never said Steve would be playable?

You need to stop Tabbender, the only fact is that steve is finished and so is virginben.

So I don't get it. Apparently Mementos would have been a pretty obvious choice for a stage to represent P5 but everyone is acting like this confirms the 5ch leak. Is there more to it than just this coincidence?

Attached: 1549649372101.jpg (247x247, 15K)

Nope, but this is Yea Forums, do you really expect brain cells to work?

Why do you thinks that's tabbender, he hasn't even mentioned Reimu

more importantly the second thread said they got the info from an english reddit post, so putting stuff they didn't recognise through google translate is an obvious thing to do

Because I know Tabbender has been defending virginben on gamefaqs and reddit.

Who the fuck is Tabbender?!

Fucking lmao.

Devils Third is also there in the data, but just like the game is forgotten.
Microsoft doesn't seem to own the trademarks for the Japanese names of Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini (Blast Dozer and Star Twins), and they seem to have released them with their English title in Rare Replay in Japan.
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00ZQA1WAQ/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_63_t_1?ie=UTF8&blackCurtainKey=cero-black-curtain&psc=1&redirect=true

Where is he bros?

Attached: Dz4acEBX4AQLvmf.png (480x360, 314K)

Devil's Third is at least owned by Nintendo, no?
So those 2 franchises could've had spirit battles, if it weren't for Rare owning those IPs in the west. Is that what you're saying?
The filenames in the data, were they listed by the jap names or the english ones? (Jet Force and Blast Corps)
This is pretty interesting

Devil's Third while published by Nintendo, was aquired by a chinese company sometime afterwards, which is why Nintendo closed the online servers and Devil's Third online mode was released on PC.
From what I remember, the variables which contained the data were in Japanese while the contents were in English.
In all honesty, it could go either way. It could be cut content that was originally meant to be in, or it could be a mistake of the rights ownership.

/ourguy/ vergeben clarified this later on. Of course, salty Banjofags will deny the truth to see their furbait be justified. Major Yikes!

Attached: 9b9.jpg (1200x1200, 463K)

Skinfag seething

This is the leak everyone is sleeping on

Attached: 1550771182015.png (1829x380, 134K)

>Resetera mods predict that 7 characters won’t be announced on the last direct
>”Wow they must be insiders!”

Vergeben exclusively claimed he had faith in Hitagi's Steve claim. Youre right in saying Virginben never confirmed directly Steve. But him placing his faith on Hitagi's claim is just as bad. Its simply Vergeben playing defensive so if Steve isnt added he can say "i had faith in Hitagi's leak but also knew it didnt match up with my leaks, and decided to collect more information," and can distance himself from the fact of being wrong and if Steve WAS confirmed he could say "yeah see haha me and hitagi were both right remeber when i backed him up?"

Vergeben literally dosent know dick and he should have been forgotten a long time ago, ESPECIALLY when he spouted bullshit about Square Enix having the first rep and he didnt know dick about it being Joker. Vergeben should just shut the fuck up, deactivate his accounts and fade into obscurity already.

He also said that this information came from his 'main source', whatever that's worth.

>not doomguy
gay

Has this guy even dared to show his face since the direct?

>Sylux

Considering what's going on with Metroid Prime 4, that would be an absolutely terrible idea for this pass

>he never posted them

yikes

Obviously Sylux has been delayed to the second pass and replaced with Rex.