Atlus survey for the US market

Leave you feedback bros: atlus.com/survey/
You can also tell then that you want ports for other platforms.
Also other places are already ganging up to tell then how much of problematic they are in this day and age so you can do it too and feel good about yourself.

Attached: Amala Multiverse.jpg (5200x2500, 2.24M)

Hopefully they'll remove Catherine's new ending in the west.

>tell people that AtlusUSA is powerless
>suddenly SURVEY!
It's obvious that they want resetera types to rally behind it so they can convince Atlus to start "localizing" their games instead of just translating for overseas.
Also now they have Yazkuza 3 Remaster as a example to point out to then.

Attached: trans woman who works in the industry.png (1764x688, 178K)

>dat avatar
holy shit

>Also other places are already ganging up to tell then how much of problematic they are in this day and age so you can do it too and feel good about yourself.
kek

Attached: file.png (1749x647, 146K)

Wait, so this is just AtlusUSA shit? I just want to see the revival of Devil Survivor and Devil Summoner, man.

Isn't Dx2 hinted to be set in the same world as DeSu2?

Attached: 1516403309819.jpg (267x200, 12K)

Yep, the survey is straight up USA, it's not even North America, it's literally MURICA the survey, they're gonna fuck up future releases based on Trumps America! Aren't you glad Jack Frost bro?

>Which gender identity do you most identify with?
>Male.
>Female.
>Non binary.

For the fucks sake.

Attached: 1549241480043.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

They know their audience

Last time I did a survey for Atlus they sent me a t-shirt Size XXL

They didn't even ask my size...

I hope they release the statistic

>90% male
>9% women
>1% other

Fatlus will remain true until the end of time

Generally they just slap the non binary garbage on other.

Pretty stupid since surveys are skewered as fuck toward males.

Holy shit this is amazing, they're actually trying to brigade Atlus so they put mentally ill people on their games.

Attached: stop being hateful garbage option.png (1189x2665, 577K)

At least they want ports

as a company, would you rather
>A:spend time catering to people who get pissed at the smallest thing, including but not limited to using the right pronouns
>B:make games for the rest of the population?
I don't know why companies even bother with these people

>they're actually trying to brigade Atlus so they put mentally ill people on their games
Gee you think?

Attached: file.png (1767x704, 297K)

I just went to their website, and they literally have nothing set to release in the future besides Catherine, and 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim which we don't even know the gameplay of. WTF!? I thought Atlus had more than this

why is everyone on shittyERA a mentally ill tranny?
like every single example posted here is trying to shove transgender shit on everyone, this is the reason people will never accept it, because they try and shove it in everyones faces
it's NEVER enough for them,
FUCK TRANNIES

So a guy getting lied to by someone dressed as a girl who turns out to be a guy and getting rightfully upset he was lied to is transphobic now?

Attached: 1530235447676.jpg (295x342, 13K)

not wanting to fuck a dude pretending to be a girl is transphobic. Sneezing in the direction of a these mentally ill person without saying their preferred pronoun is transphobic

Persona 5 for Switch!

I'm so tired of this shit Yea Forums So very tired. Why does it have to be like this?

Attached: 1480595070157.jpg (640x355, 47K)

>LGBT
RÁ! That will be the day.
There is no LGB for then, they want trannies everywhere and that's it, it's a forum made by trannies for trannies if you're not a tranny you're not on the top of the minority food chain.

>nothing in the survey says it's for US
>which state are you in
Do they know how internet works? Why would only US people reply to this?

Please tell me that Japan aren't going to start pandering to these audiences Yea Forums

Please

They will if their American office tells them that's what sells over here with a fresh new Resetera spammed survey to back it up

The worst part is this all completely proves these people only become trannies for attention and not anything else. They literally cut their dick off so they can be angry about shit on the internet.
Never. Japan does NOT give a fuck about these people except for specific companies who localize shit to try to avoid pissing them off which never works because they find something else to nitpick on.

Everyone ask for Kawakami merchandise please.

Attached: 1550573426490.jpg (433x550, 38K)

Where's the "don't fucking touch smash with you generic trash anime character ever again" option?

Please post more Kawakami reaction images.

>Please tell me that Japan aren't going to start pandering to these audiences Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (677x981, 463K)

MAKE DOKAPON KINGDOM GREAT AGAIN

Why does California think it owns the world?

Play persona 2 EP for YHVH's sake people, it has a better female protagonist than anything p studio would shit out nowadays for p6, damn

Attached: 1493406900260.png (335x391, 226K)

user, not only have I done it but I also played the original P1 and Innocent Sin and think they're all better than Nu-Sona but most people disagree with me.
Is that where all these trannies live and come from?

>no sections about game content
>no section for extra comments at all
FUCK resetera and fuck trannies

I put down that I want more JP only games to get localized. Hopefully SMT 9 and if... sometime this millenium

>Hopefully SMT 9 and if...
user, just play the translation of If... since it's been finished. Just be ready to fucking hate the Sloth world.

If anything they aren't gonna pander to them and they're just gonna side step entirely. Instead of having any transgender characters anymore they'll just not bother with it. Not really a loss for anyone. Ideal scenario for the company is keep things as usual for the satisfied majority and just avoid bothering the vocal minority without necessarily catering to them. You want to keep them engaged but ideally these "on the fence" fans that were so ready to stop playing your games at the drop of a hat are not as valuable as the rest. Basically just stop making any LGBT characters at all is probably the solution here if they learn anything from this nontroversy. People can't complain about homophobic jokes or the way an LGBT character is handled in Persona 6 if they aren't there and I doubt the silently majority that don't care about this whole situation are gonna finish the game and think "what the fuck why wasn't there a part where they made fun of fags? I hate it now!" I generally think most people are indifferent to that stuff.

Attached: 1479693352951.jpg (1042x1200, 188K)

Wait that fucker actually released it? Since fucking when

I only asked for one thing: an SMTV port for PS4.

Don't worry PC, Xbone, and Switch anons I asked for you all to get ports so you can play my favorite games too.

Attached: 8zb7f8cya5c21.png (640x896, 772K)

Since when do Xbone players play Japanese games?

I'm sure there's at least one.

I don't think they really do. I think it must just be so easy to make a game for both PS4 and Xbone these days that they're just like "why not." Square, Sega, and Bamco all keep putting things on Xbone. KH3 was on Xbone for fucks sake despite being a game that you can't possibly enjoy if you never played the other ones. So I'm assuming it's just so easy to do that they're like "ehh may as well."

based

>Yazkuza 3 Remaster
so they will remove any mention of trannies in their games?
i can get behind that

Yeah like said a few posts above just pretending they don't exist is a better alternative. Why bother writing about things they don't understand? Same reason there's no black people in these games. Better off just sticking with what they know.

>Also other places are already ganging up to tell then how much of problematic they are in this day and age so you can do it too and feel good about yourself.
Sigh...
I miss my teenage years...aaa the good old PS2 days...

Attached: Aaaaa the early 00's.webm (720x552, 371K)

>Nintendo Switch port is an option for Persona

Interesting, you'd think it wouldn't be there if that was straight up off the table.