2019.... I am.... forgotten

2019.... I am.... forgotten....

Attached: marvels-spider-man-F.jpg (486x600, 76K)

Bought it for 50 leafs. Beat it and sold it for 40. Swinging is fun and the story is good but it gets really repetitive and its so fucking easy after a few upgrades.

TGA 2018.... no... awards.....

This but un-ironically

I'm just waiting for a GOTY edition before I try it

It's a quality single player game.

What the fuck is there to talk about that hasn't been said already, what you want to start a fucking fandom like it's Undertale or something?

Replaying now that Future Foundation is in

It's a single play game, what do you expect? Just because a game isn't talked about anymore, doesn't mean it wasn't good.

I watched the movie on youtube. no need to play it now.

I'm supposed to take a super hero video game seriously for the first time ever because its a Sony exclusive.

Maybe they should have released best suit on day 1.

Attached: B4843831-34A4-4CB2-A688-EF9AA01AB77D.jpg (1400x933, 163K)

looking back on it, despite having the usual cancerous modern open world tropes, it was an overall very solid experience

Hey bros isn't it fucked up how single player games have a finite amount of content?

Attached: grgnngghh.jpg (540x647, 51K)

Is it $20 yet?

Good ones make you want to replay them after a time.

As opposed to MMO's that have the same boring breadcrumb trail of pointless quests that keep you in line until the next expack shows up? Yeah super fucked up

2019.... I am.... forgotten....

Attached: Octopath-Traveler-722758-Detail.jpg (696x1129, 276K)

I ended Silver Lining with that and liked how it looked the whole time.

I also used the Electric Shockwave Special Ability, the Slowdown Time+Damage for Every Perfect Dodge Mod and the Air Combos give Electric Punch Mod

Worked great for the Combat Sections where they want you to do upwards of 80-100 hit combos

Cope.

Still great to just fuck around and take photos. Never had so much fun with a fucking photomode before

Attached: 43548763_2717317178282149_5738543148926238720_o.jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

Alright, I will.

I didn't even finish it. I knew the ending, so when I finally got to the final boss fights where it's like electro & vulture, etc. I just gave up. I might finish it, but eh. I read too many comic books to really appreciate yet another clean slate Spider-Man storyline.
>Otto was evil all along
Whoopdiedoo

Attached: 1546627840374.jpg (365x365, 56K)

I 100%’d it twice

It took me 6 months to 100% BotW. A marvelfag friend of mine finished Spider"GOTY" in a week.

Game sold great and got great reception. Nothing to "cope" with.

Fuck off console war shitter

Least they won't do a One More Day with Aunt May in the sequel

...r-right?

wow, your friend took 6 months to find a map and earn a golden poo

I was pretty bored by the almost-end, but I'd probably rebuy it just to experience the utter disgust personally.

Attached: 1547342968388.jpg (686x737, 78K)

Hey next game, when you make a list of Spidey villains to put in the game

DON'T PUT SCREWBALL IN

>'quality' single player game
>derivative, generic open world game that's as soulless as the paint-by-numbers marvel films it's emulating

cope

>bitching about a game you've never played
Pathetic

I purchased and completed it

sure

Post timestamp then

>capeshit
>Insomniac

Double pass

Not really, it was a quality single player game With a really good story line all honestly cant wait for spider man two

Sad but true.

>Future Foundation is in
Wait what? The suit or did they add a new story dlc?

no, you're remembered for being shit

Attached: 1550160898421.jpg (654x754, 93K)

Another flavor of the month.

It'll get talked about again in July when it's $30 for the deluxe edition.

Soulless game.

Played through it once, had a good time but don't see a reason to return, probably just going to sell it. Got it on a pretty good discount.

Fuck DLC

Attached: z2vd3886ko611.jpg (1600x1452, 150K)

Fuck you I enjoyed it

The game is good but short as fuck. there is nothing in the open world to do that is fun other than challenges. Mr.negative should have been the main villain in the final part. I paid 40 usd for the game and after beating it on ultimate I still want my money back.

Faggot BTFO

Honestly, the ending seems to be a very distinctly direct "Fuck One More Day" scene.

No Venom suit, no buy.

is was pretty much in the works the whole time, it came out only like a few months later. essentially by the time the third DLC came out, I agree though.

Fun game but the DLC was kind of ass.

>bitching about a game you've never played

Attached: 8787848758579797.jpg (512x288, 17K)

They have to be saving all the Venom stuff for something. Either a sequel or DLC.

Suit

Forced stealth sections was shit

Why people jerk this game off is beyond me. I had some fun with it but it is the most generic open world trash, but still managed to include shitty stealth sections from linear games and a mediocre story. doc oc was the only good thing about the game, that and the swinging. Besides that it is a 2010 tier game in 2019 with BamHam combat. Ive already played bamham, mad max, and shadow of mordor, i dont need more of that garbage combat.

No one cares fat

good games dont get talked about often on Yea Forums, they fly under the radar past post release. the only games Yea Forums cares about are those that cause controversy and that can instill anger in other posters. if you dont hear about the game often, it's a good game worth of checking out.

but bosses are too easy and repetitive, upgrades break the game and its very anticlimatic

Sequel for sure