This was really something special

This was really something special.

Attached: condemned.jpg (640x914, 128K)

the mulitplayer on the 2nd ome was cool too

it was okay

It was fun. Falls apart with the combat though. And the weird paranormal shit

I remember that fucking website they had for it where you didn't even know it was a website for the game. Instead they had those "video journals" of the cop hunting down the serial killer. That shit had more suspense to it than anything else I've seen related to vidya advertisements.

Imagine C3 takes place in modern NY. You fight sjw freaks and their kike masters

Mannequins almost made me shit my pants

Attached: 1547576731841.png (249x249, 4K)

I try to replay it but always drop it. I'll never play this game for the first time ever again and it sucks.

It was good fun but I wouldn't call it special. What do you think is so noteworthy about it?

...we're not even half done!

Attached: dontyouwanttoknowwhatitfeelslike.png (1883x879, 1.02M)

They couldnt count to 1000 so my achievements is like 970/970. This was the first game i enjoyed after i bought an x360.

>At first be mad that the sequel is consoles only
>find out that it is trash
Saved me some money for not buying it for ps3.

Haha, keep being deluged sional fag. C2 was great and atmospheric af

I've played through Silent Hill 1, RE 1 and 2, Amnesia and thought they weren't spooky in the slightest, and in Amnesia and RE's case it was fucking boring.
But this, when you're sneaking through the subway and you hear the footsteps of a junkie coming at you with a pipe wrench, now that got me. Actually properly enjoyed this game. Why aren't there more games like this?

>itt: zoomers pretending they played this game
every time

Not really

the locker scene

came expecting detective investigation horror
got hobo street rumble 9000 and it was even better

>Nothing here, just a dead guy
>Jumps at you.
One of the few cases where jumpscares work.

Truly the only game that's scared me. Not sure how much of that was the game itself and how much of that was me never playing a spooky game before, but goddamn it was a wild ride.

god DAMNIT Yea Forums tell me more games like this
actual games with horror AND gameplay
not resident evil pick up key run past zombie
not amnesia boring walking sim
not aliens sit under desk waiting for monster to time out
ACTUAL GAMES where the FUCk are they?

Hope there will be something similar one day. Would love more of the investigation stuff. Maybe even more cases and different killers etc.
But well, they rather make absolute non-game-money-spending-simulator shit like Anthem or Fortnite.

Stalker

Was this game the predecessor to jump scare ridden walking simulators?
try Stalker games

Attached: 20180122221111_1.jpg (1366x768, 111K)

The bum fight mode in 2 was fuckin sweet bros, i wanna go back : (

I don't know, Doom 3 maybe or Alone in The Dark 2008(very buggy and weird controls, they kind of fucked the whole game up desu and the older ones are way better)

Its great, so many fun levels. Chasing the killer around the house, the ending fight, the school, subway, store.

> tfw playing C2 for the first time during summer, with heavy rain outside, drinking beer
Damn that was comfy

>Monolith forever stuck on banham clones
It's not fair

No because you could fight back

This game was just Bumfights: Spooky Edition

I didn't really find FEAR all that scary, but I suppose it fits.