Anthem flop

So now that we know Anthem is absolute garbage and not even paid shills were able to save it, when is EA games shutting down Bioware?

Remember that Bioware Montreal died because of how bad ME Andromeda was, now the entire studio can die because Anthem is already a pile of dogshit that is not even selling.

Attached: 1.png (454x390, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrUplVxAX0&t
twitter.com/Nitomatta/status/1098409197773848576
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>retard Yea Forums thinks it will flop

Game is a live service, it won't flop. It will be a good game with day 1 patch.

I know, you all know it. Making reviews before day 1 patch should be illegal.

Attached: 1550150725697.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>day 1 patch

Attached: 1522991197136.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>Shilling shit hard because he can't avoid feeling like a retard after giving money to EA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: 1549566420953.jpg (652x768, 176K)

Attached: Better run.jpg (1383x924, 751K)

Day 1 was last Friday dickhead
When the full game is made officially available in a state that isn’t called “beta” I call that Day1

It'll be a great game in 2 years when it's complete

>Samefagging this hard
Absolutely pathetic.

It's either a pasta or a bot or a shill.
But in all cases, it's hilarious

When it's complete, when it's discounted to $20-30, and when Anthem 2 is on the horizon.
Inquisition only became worth it when all the DLC and the base game were available for $20

it will flop according to ea. they wanted this game to sell 6 million in a month or something
bye bioware shill, better start putting out resumes somewhere else.

what is it with these new games and those clay graphics, ugly women, broken lighting and huge filesizes?

we really need another industry crash

Just check this out.

Top is the E3 demo, bottom the current game.

Attached: 1544310863016.jpg (1041x1204, 202K)

DAYUM ANTHEM LOOKS LIKE THAT!?

It’s Andromeda all over again. This is why developers need to decide on a style that isn’t an attempt at hyper realism. A different look brings a unique feel which is memorable and charming, i.e. Spyro, Wind Waker, Fable, and Warcraft.

>B-BUT THEY'LL PATCH IT

>game that hadn't released yet is not selling

Its hard to take you people seriously when you're so retarded.

If that wasn't enough I have something more.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrUplVxAX0&t

Attached: 1544355885428.jpg (1304x768, 315K)

>Biodrone trying this hard to justify his waste of money

The game is already released you fucking retard, for everyone who paid for the live service.

>pcbaby thinking they are relevant in the slightest

Only consoles matter you very stupid person.

It will flop worse than down syndromeda

>It will be a good game with day 1 patch.
He doesnt know

Attached: 1531916897246.gif (200x200, 11K)

Or a pretty good bait.

Attached: 38490605_1897198960318210_5717854428900360192_n.jpg (960x868, 50K)

>when newest Idea Factory kusogo scores better than BioWare magnum opus

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-155521.png (720x1280, 202K)

It's just sad. Bioware used yo make great games starting with Baldur's Gate.

Sad fucking state of affairs we're in. Thanks a lot, EA. You killed another studio you pieces of shit.

>down syndromeda
Fuckin dead.

Attached: 1494533665428.jpg (920x640, 631K)

Attached: A708CC36-27B0-4CE4-9D46-7B551857D0BB.png (787x723, 637K)

>Consoles matter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET A LOAD OF THIS BIODRONE LMAO AHAHAHAHAHA

wait, releasing reviews before day 1 patch should be illegal? Are you just pretending to be retarded?
Why don't they, I don't know release a good game from the start, instead of trying to make it good with a day 1 patch.

Making day 1 patch games should be illegal.

RISE AND SHINE, MR. FREEMAN

fuck off with your cartoonish shilling bs, they've stopped going for hyper realism because they're too incompetent to make it run properly even on 2 RTX Titan...

What happened, is she deaded?

I am surprised at how many people didn't see how bad this game looked. it was obvious that it would be a shitty, grindy, boring destiny clone

Never go full retard kid.

how many blunders this month?

Attached: pc only who cares.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

The press is so afraid of criticizing this garbage. They act like Bioware is still some sacred developer that can't make a bad game.

Attached: influencers damage control.jpg (820x588, 171K)

stay mad console cuck lmao

OH NOES! I have to say a bad game is bad. Please don't unsubscribe. The state of modern gaming.

Attached: no upset.gif (300x186, 629K)

Q1 ends in 37 days. Expect Anthem to price drop within then.
If it manages to sell enough DLC, Bioware may still be in business after Q2.

Most likely Bioware will be shitcanned before summer, and Apex Legends will receive ALL the corporate attention. I.e. cancerous amounts of DLC and battle-passes.

Attached: 3PITCJ8.jpg (272x200, 17K)

They would but the autist pc mustard race, , wont stop screeching about muh graphics, muh Crysis, and when devs and publishers tried to get hyper realistic they realized they could sell shiny shit to console kiddies. How does it feel being the architects of your own downfall mustards? Enjoy playing second fiddle to inferior computers and soon becoming even more irrelevant as mobile gaming is the new cash cow.

This game is a failure.

No, they do it because EA might blacklist them and those dumbasses live and die by trying to be the earliest to review shit.

Game is shit and with apex being free and successful why would any normie lose a single penny on that ?

>Be an assblasted consolecuck
>Can't even keep 60 fps on their best consoles
>Will never get good graphics
>Need to pay for live services so they can play any game
>The only thing they have are a few exclusive titles

Meanwhile on PC
>Top tier gaming with over 60+ FPS all the time enjoying the best graphics possible and the best version of any game

HAHAHAHAHAAH STAY MAD CONSOLEKEK GO BACK TO YOUR PISS4

Attached: Gaystation.webm (1280x720, 3M)

They'll have to bank on microtransactions instead because they already promised content updates would be free and going back on that would cripple their numbers overnight.

>do calculation
>ends it by using the default value

am i missing something? is it really just doing that?

Www.google.com

Enjoy your ports that are meh at best or outright clunky and unwieldy at worst because devs and publishers care about console sales more than PC. People like you are why games have gone to shit, because instead of focusing on making better games, everyone is focusing on making prettier ones because even shit tier games sell if they're pretty on console.

>WUAHHHH BUT BUT BUT MUH CONSOLES
>Babbling around this much when PC master race shits on consoles since the beginning of the gaming industry
>Pulling shit out of his ass to deal with the asspain

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CONSOLEKEKS, EVERYONE LMAO.

>Top tier gaming with over 60+ FPS all the time enjoying the best graphics possible and the best version of any game
Of games that wouldn't exist without consoles. Checkm8.

Anthem:
>every enemy is a bullet sponge, and freeplay is a barren wasteland with only 3 other players who can't help be communicated with to group up and do the UNMARKED events, making most of them impossible to finish without a premade group, which you can't make in-game because freeplay has no matchmaking
>looter shooter with shit loot that is the same from level 1 to level 30, except that gear now has a useless trait that barely makes a difference, like fucking rangers having melee specific buffs proccing fucking NEVER since their melee sucks and people just shoot everything to death before you can get near it anyway, so much for those masterwork buffs
>runs like shit and takes forever to load over and over and over again
>wastes the players time completely with useless shit, like spawning you IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN and not being able to start a mission without WALKING ALL THE WAY to the launch pad

Destiny:
>shit to do during freeplay IMMEDIATELY that always remains rewarding regardless of level
>always people around to do events with, and even if there weren't, you can solo them since everything isn't a bullet sponge that takes a lifetime to kill
>constantly rewards you with interesting loot that change how you play
>runs on toasters and loads in no time
>can return to orbit and travel anywhere/do anything you want from anywhere with the touch of a button

The origin of gaming was PC, console are just the option for poorfags and onionfags.

Post yfw you didn't preorder Anthem.

Attached: Homer.gif (375x375, 179K)

reminder the game has literally longer loading times than sonic '06 even on the "day one" patch

How is it still at 5 critics?

The loading time's longer than sonic '06

The first video game was a console. It used oscilloscope to display video image and two aluminium controllers controlling the current.
Also it has nothing to do with the post you were reacting to. If you are playing on a PC today and want to see amazing graphics, you have to buy a game that wouldn't exist without consoles.

Attached: Tennis_For_Two_on_a_DuMont_Lab_Oscilloscope_Type_304-A.jpg (705x626, 372K)

Remember Fallout 76. They are scared because they have to find a score and words to say ots not that bad, but not that great. Gotta find a way to get that EA money and dont look like the bad guys

Why does it run like shit though?

Attached: 1503208308938.jpg (1200x1553, 556K)

Attached: 34322.png (194x259, 6K)

>One of the first PC is now a console
This is how I know you're a consolecuck who likes gettign assfucked, you don't even know history.

You know, Playstation is a computer as well.

>exclusive titles
interactive movies and not games you mean right?

I see that it has a full page ad on GameStop
I've also seen it advertised on [AS], with TOM from Toonami

I think it's more about the adsense algorithm, they pre-apologize and fake hope for game getting good with time so retarded fan-boys don't mass down vote the video and they don't get any ads/low cpm on the video...