Is it possible for a game to be TOO complicated?

Is it possible for a game to be TOO complicated?

Attached: me23.jpg (1200x750, 232K)

Yeah it's too much. If they simplified it even a little bit itd be a kino survival sim

of course it is
stupid question, dumb thread.

what game is this?

nevermind I found it

>pee/shit meter
Nice

Attached: 1526944297338.png (740x1000, 390K)

i didn't,
what game

pm'd u :)

Scum

Get out of here Normie scum.

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

that's a nice set of fancy numbers but does having too little or too much of any of them actually affect the characters capabilities appropriately?

>teeth number statistic
fucking what

Shit like this is so annoying

Attached: 1544407975488.png (1024x770, 1.69M)

What exactly does colon capacity mean...

What's the point of having all these fucking stats? I mean If the game aims for a ULTRA REALISTIC SURVIVAL SIM shouldn't they be hiding all this shit and let the player figure out?

What's realistic about LITTERALLY watching and monitoring every part of your organism in real time with numbers and data.

You don't have to watch it constantly, but this is a nice option.
Yes, if a game is so intricate that it affects performance, but other then that that is a good thing.

You would never realise it's realistic because you'd notice none of these things if they werent shoved in your face, didn't play but i'm sure this is the case

I bet the game is full of bugs runs like shit has no story characters intersting design or compelling gameplay but HEY EPIC NUMBERS SHIT METER LOL WHO CARES IF THE GAME RUNS 10 FPS LOOKS LIKE DOGSHIT HAS NO PURPOSE AND PLAYS LIKE ASS THE HORSE DICK EXPANDS IN THE WEATHER WTF BEST GAME

I believe it was the horse balls

7,62 high calibre was recommended on here or maybe /k/
First of all, the game requires a community patch just to run. Fortunately it's pretty easy to install on Steam.
But holy shit, it has some of the most intricate controls. Not the most in quantity, but there are hidden commands and functions not explicitly stated in the key binds. I was at least a half dozen hours before I found out there's a way to "tactically walk" so that you don't have to ready your weapon again before acquiring/aiming at a target (ie when clearing a room/building).
The problem is that it was made by a Russian studio who never bothered to finish the game let alone translate anything.

Once you do learn the controls though, it's really awesome. You are in full control of your player and any companions. They won't even return fire to save their own lives unless you tell them to.

Attached: 76doocal.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

7.62 is unironically the best squad tactics game ever made.

best part about this game is that most of this dietary stuff doesnt even matter at all
you can eat 6 kg of salt and just puke it out

Attached: ambush_small.png (400x159, 6K)

I think it's fine if they keep the systems in place but maybe they don't need to be kept track of by the player and instead, after a certain amount of time, it will indicate when the deficiencies are an issue. As humans these are all issues we can deal with just fine, but almost nobody will keep track of these things in such an insane way. Project Zomboid, while boring to play, handles the complexities very well.

why is his semen going down

No need to insult me, I'm just wondering what the game's called asshole

It's literally called Scum

Factorio with angelbob is approaching being too complicated. Mainstream games are primitive as shit.

>tfw got too fat and now I can run for only 30 seconds

Attached: 1535350169142.jpg (210x240, 6K)

if it were some singleplayer or maybe coop survival game ala Stranded and ZombiU it would have been interesting. But shit my nig, this is a fucking battle royale game. Chances are you get headshotted from across the map a hundred times before you even realize you could get diarrhea and infections from literally munching your own shit.

Can't eat hard food without teeth.
The whole game has some ridiculous shit in it like individual osmosis stats for each piece of clothing or if your INT stat is very low you take less stats from headshots since, well, can't damage what's not there.