Why are all women in western games like this...

why are all women in western games like this? how come japanese games are the only games where females are pretty and attractive?

Attached: file.png (956x559, 610K)

it's the biggest mystery of our era

Japanese men like women, leftist western men dislike women.

Attached: darkess.png (680x436, 56K)

Attached: 1526803431-611-006.jpg (560x800, 91K)

What do you mean by 'like this'? Pretty and attractive are both subjective terms, so the answer to your question will be within your own tastes and preferences.

like what

Attached: 20190120175949_1.jpg (3840x2160, 562K)

ugly and dirty looking
ugly&dirty

Ugly is another subjective term, so again your answer is in your own tastes. If they're dirty looking to you I'd say it could be due to the game's post apocalyptic setting and the fact that the characters' implied rough and tumble lifestyle leaves little room for modern hygiene

Medieval people had surprisingly good hygiene contrary to popular belief. So why would an apocalypse suddently make people retarded and lose the ability to maintain hygiene?

come on stop being an sjw you know what op means

Hot chicks get everything handed to them on a silver platter.
Realistically dey not going to work their tits off to be leaders

Attached: rngn8wgjdya21.png (606x595, 261K)

Honestly they don't seem dirty to me, I was just trying to help you find the answer to your question.

Attached: 20190120181613_1.jpg (3840x2160, 731K)

Far from the truth. You score brown nose points by saying you don't like sexualised women.

Feminists groups have a lot of political influence despite how thick cunts go on about how"it's only a vocal minority". Whether it's a vocal minority is irrelevant, there's no opposing political group.

>game is set in america
>characters look american
what exactly is the problem here?

kys

Do I? It seemed like op had not realized that his problem with how these characters look was born of his own tastes and preferences. I was helping direct his attention inward to find the source of his frustrations. I don't know how this is sjw

The only people they appeal to are SJW's.

Why are all threads on Yea Forums like this? How come other boards are the only boards where the discussion is actually about the topic?

>Whether it's a vocal minority is irrelevant, there's no opposing political group.
The Republican party?

That sounds more like a blanket label you thoughtlessly apply to those who think differently than you. A buzzword, if you will. I say this cuz you said it again rather than explaining what you meant.

Most people here are very angry and also stupid.

Because they get replies. And they get replies because people here are stupid, edgy, underage or all of those things at once. I don't even know if most people here are just pretending to be retarded or if they really lost grip with the real world that hard from browsing Yea Forums and /pol/ all day.

Attached: 1441853265635.png (230x228, 98K)

What do you mean? Plenty of people oppose feminism and it's generally misunderstood to be an anti-man group.

You tell me.

Attached: DpK5OmiUYAAXS1O.jpg (1740x900, 172K)

What's wrong with America?

Attached: 2be9a54445906e2fbe05eb3bf6d46583.jpg (824x928, 84K)

> republican party
> active in cultural changes before it's too late

Yes, plenty do, but no noteworthy political group does. You would get destroyed as a woman hater. Issues that affect men and boys as a group are severely neglected because they are politically toxic thanks to feminism.

That's a poor example given that it's from eastern Europe and exists outside of American identity politics. At least for now but we will see if that's changed with Cyberpunk.

Rockstar Games exists, your argument is invalid.

They're villains in a post apocalyptic future not cover girls.

OP, some of the other women in that game are less ugly then this.

Would you want attractive antagonists?

Lara Croft may be somewhat dirty in the new Tomb Raider games, but she clearly isn't ugly and it is dishonest of you to say that she is.

Because white guys are fucking faggots.

Most games in the west are made in the US, which is basicaly a colony of Israel.

Jews.

>reinstall far cry 5 on new pc
>pc is making noise when playing
>no noise with any other game
>uninstall.mp3
Does new dawn have the same problem?

Attached: 1427187890857.jpg (550x512, 41K)

The women in the gaming industry are not attractive. This should not be a surprise.

That noise is your CPU/GPU fans spinning faster because the game is more demanding than your usual activity.

i got banned for pointing out that the industry is concentrated in california and that california is as non white as it has never been before...

really makes me think

Attached: Chad Fallout.jpg (1506x1200, 241K)

Could be gpu coil whine. I get it on certain games/screens

No, they are politically toxic because anti-feminist groups wield them as weapons instead of trying to actually address them. Ironically, when people do tend to address them it tends to be from a feminist framework that understands that a lot of the same forces that denigrate femininity in our society are also the forces that negatively impact men.

Please Republicans are fully behind any anti-male bill feminists help pass. If anything conservatards have a longer history of anti male legislation.

Nothing about what Rockstar has done invalidates my argument.

True but by the Nu lead designers own admission he hates the reason she became famous, a sex symbol that appealed to men and tried to move away from that.

>join an alt march
>"uh what are you doing here"
>"aren't ya too fat to walk?"
>"sorry, only real whites get to join"
That's when I realised we need a new fucking party, ones not cucked by society

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>guess which one was made by feminists

Attached: lara_croft.jpg (4875x1300, 928K)

Lmao at this gooky cuck actually thinking that's true while ignoring the plethora of nonhuman romance in their media.
Protip; no nip "lady" will ever suck your traitor ass and even if there was one ugly gook willing your hapa kid will kill you before shooting up his school

> Feminists groups have the political power but it's those evil anti-feminists that make things so bad.

Oh absolutely, I would not argue that.But that's a political issue in general, you can appeal to feminist issues because there are lots of heavily financed feminist groups. There are no noteworthy groups tackling male issues in a positive manner, every group that does tackle it does so from a anti-male feminist perspective which is why the toxic masculinity thing is getting such a big push.

No one ever asks for facts ever wants the facts, how about you not be a little bitch and google it.

Shut the fuck up Abdullah, we're whiter than you'll ever be

the 2nd?

Attached: 1549317916231.png (362x507, 192K)

>Feminists groups have the political power
They don't.
>but it's those evil anti-feminists that make things so bad.
No, just the issues they claim to care about.

What am I supposed to google here? Just fucking tell me you bitch.

Look at this /pol/tard seethe.

>the boogeyman
Rent free

They're supposed to be punchable faces, not hatefuck potential. In that sense it's a success.

Overwatch is literally right there

Overwatch is also aimed at the asian market which has required that they play a balancing act of visually appealing females and virtue signaling.

> What am I supposed to google here?

"how to make friends instead of being a tranny for attention"

how is it virute signaling when these creaturas literally work at their office ?

who is beeing signaled when it is the land whale that makes these design decisions ?

Are you really this ignorant?

Hollywood goes on and on about how much it loves gays these days while at the same time completely removing them from any major blockbuster because the Chinese would ban the film.

Money dude, money. Lot of money in virtue signaling in the west, Harvey Weinstein was a very vocal feminist.

In other words, white people, especially white women, are easily-manipulated dumbfucks.