Untitled

Attached: umihara-kawase.png (660x330, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IM12xC1Sx1A&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neat

Okay

And sometimes you have to make the rope shorter and longer while doing that shit to actually get in the more difficult places

Literally impossible, defend that, Yea Forums.

She has giant tiddies.

Pretty cool

Cute!

Amazing to think it all started as an pretty unknown SNES game published by a Japanese TV station of all things.

nice

:3

Attached: 1537607263734.jpg (599x501, 40K)

Attached: 1537592263369.jpg (800x800, 226K)

Cool

Attached: umihara.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

The physics are fucking abysmal in Kawase. LBP2 did hook grapple perfectly.

> The physics are fucking abysmal in Kawase.
How so? being that it was built on a 16 bit computer, they seem phenomenal and natural.

Attached: kawase.webm (412x360, 2.6M)

>floaty garbage did hook grapple perfectly

They should have stuck with that design.
I don't like how busty they made her look over the years, she looks dumb.

Attached: 9E67AFCD-29E3-41AA-8831-FD883C3EFD7A.png (233x231, 90K)

her best design was shun

Attached: 1535496099117.png (1920x1080, 630K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IM12xC1Sx1A&t=0s

Attached: kawase_and_emiko_by_stupjam-d6ax38g.png (717x1115, 562K)

t. the man with no taste.

Tomboys with huge tits is awesome. The contrast is what makes it beautiful.

Attached: cc4df85d0145742d859742135ec3a66a358283a0.jpg (608x640, 99K)

Attached: mv.png (896x1023, 634K)

Wish the boss level wasn't so shit.

Worms Armageddon ninja rope > Umihara Kawase

Not even sure who thought bosses in a game 100% about movement was a good idea.

>Floaty is bad
Don't you have some 1-ups to collect, retard?

LBP isn't merely floaty. Cave Story is floaty but feels fantastic. LBP is both floaty and jerky. All movement in those games feels stuttery and free of consistent inertia.

Seems it's opposite day where this guy lives. What fun!

LBP has amazing creative tools. LBP also has utterly shit and completely unfun physics, movement always feels bad. The creativity makes up for this overall, but let's not lie and pretend that their tools wouldn't be vastly more enjoyable with just about any other platformer's mechanics/movement. There's a reason people enjoy Mario Maker so much, and it's not just the main character.

Best game in the series?

> *Blocks your path*

Attached: Dustforce.jpg (1920x1200, 432K)

I've only played a lot of the original game and a bit of Sayonara. But I definitely dig the first game's feel more than the latter. Not to say SUmKs is bad, it's a fine game.

The first one. The sequel being the second best.

One day I'll manage to beat f26 on the DS game.

Attached: 1497297819732.jpg (310x150, 19K)

Why was she a crazy knife-wielding psycho in that fighting game last year? What's the lore?

One of the Sayonara bios reports that Umihara is very good at popping pills.
I'm not lying.

This.
I fucking hate horny losers who justify her bigger bust because it makes their pee pees go wee wee. God forbid you make something cute without devolving into desperate sex appeal.

When is the Switch game coming out? Is it getting localized?

2ocd 4me

CRAB BATTLE

This game's fun until you hit Hideout and then the hard levels after that it becomes annoying shit where you can only play in 1-2 ways the developers intended like it's Super Meat Boy, except theres delay for every action so it's not twitchy like SMB. Fuck Hideouts tiny platforms, fuck Giga's final pillars series and fuck Yotta in its entirety.

Comes out in April. Physical and digital for Japan. Digital for the west with a physical version being considered

Hideout kind of grew on me and I don't know why.
You're not wrong to criticizing it though, those tiny platforms with Dustforce's loose handling is absurd.

>There's a reason people enjoy Mario Maker so much, and it's not just the main character.
Is that supposed to prove something?

MORE

Probably because once you grind it enough you get the rhythm down and dont notice the platform width at all relying on tempo and muscle memory. I had a lot of fun with the majority of levels but fuck those last few really soured my overall opinion of the game. I should play it again and just focus on getting better times on the levels I do enjoy.

Also play Remnants of Naezith, it's like a combo of Dustforce and Umihara Kawase

>Also play Remnants of Naezith, it's like a combo of Dustforce and Umihara Kawase

Hook looks like it's just an anchor point to change trajectory. It lacks any meaningful physics with the rope.

Yes and no, you have a button to pull yourself in, and this is further modulated with when you decide to let go of the hook allowing you to launch yourself up, and a dash ability which changes up your speed. The Dustforce similarity is mostly in the stage design and how air dash management is a big part of the gameplay. The grappling physics aren't as deep as Umihara Kawase obviously though.