Is Wraith the best Legend?

Is Wraith the best Legend?

Attached: Wraith.png (753x1084, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqvc00qu-3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not my bradda Gibraltar

I don't care how useless he seems, that shield can be clutch as fuck and make dumb as fuck teams approach while I sit there with a peacekeeper ready to shred

Attached: URWELCOME.jpg (1280x721, 101K)

Are we talking game mechanics or character design? If the former, yes, Wraith is probably the best pick. If the latter, then no, she's just a generic edgelord Speed-o'-Sound Sonic ripoff. Really though, the character design in this game sucks in general.

>Most satisfying to play
Bamboozling everyone with Mirage

>Most satisfying to kill
Successfully keeping tabs on the real Mirage when he uses his ult and shotgunning him down

>he doesnt want to play as bloodhound
>he doesn’t want to find where people are camping
>he doesn’t want to use his ult to turn into BEASTMODE and go full sanic speeds with a thermal vision mode
Explain yourself, user.

Bangalore or Bloodhound if you're planning to fuck off from your team or when Solo comes

>See a dude trying to revive his friend in the bubble
>my team and I just sprint in, chuck some grenades, then run right back out
>our faces when squad wipe

Attached: 1537481556723.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

I haven't played as everyone yet but i like Bangalore, using that smoke ability to confuse the fuck out of a squad then picking them off is great

Nigga I dont even need you fucks to do that.
>Fire fight
>Team mate gets jumped
>Bubble him and get ready for the fight
>What I didn't realize is my other teammate threw a grenade in the bubble
>gg

I mean, it was like the 2nd day, but hopefully people realize now shit don't get in but don't get out either

Easily. Wish I knew her age though.

Attached: file.png (408x742, 113K)

She looks just like Sonic from One Punch Man there

No shit Bangalore and Lifeline are two of the top played classes, Bangalore for whar you said and Lifeline because a healer is always good, especially in a BR

Apex characters are so pathetic they can't even create a proper waifu

She even do the ninja run like him, and she teleport in the animation kinda how when he goes fast, I'm starting to think they took him as inspiration

What this have to do with gameplay?

These characters are so unlikeable, leave it to an incel to make them into waifus

I'd rather have good gameplay over fapbait

What gameplay has to do with this thread?

What does this have to do with me fucking your mom?

I love how fanart makes wraith look attractive when she looks like a light skinned mutt ingane

Like Apex Legends; 99 men enter

The characters are the worst part of Apex Legends. Bloodhound and Wraith have awful designs, all of them have mind-numbingly cheesy dialogue, and so far nobody has any interesting personality traits. I accept that this could change in the future but for now there's nothing note-worthy about any of them.

Except Caustic. Caustic's dialogue is so hilariously bad it becomes enjoyable.

Attached: original_result (12).png (512x512, 565K)

i'll give you a pass shad, thats my fetish

OP asked if Wraith was the best Legend, in which other anons aswered gameplay-wise.
Like Not my fault you can't enjoy a game if there's not enough fap material in it.

imagine making fan art of those monstruously huggo characters

Attached: 658587585.png (960x946, 450K)

IMO one of the most boringshit characters in the roster. Boring ult and boring tactical.

People seem to play her a fuckload and so do "pros" but I just don't get the hype.

i think pathfinder and bloodhound are both pretty good but the rest are MCU tier

>EA
Why ?

Attached: 1548827778125.png (84x122, 27K)

Wraith a cute

Attached: 567575.jpg (960x960, 149K)

La creatura....

Attached: wraith_1-1600x800.jpg (1600x800, 151K)

wild to me that the default design is basically 1:1 the ninja from one punch man

what do you mean

Attached: 56789858.jpg (701x864, 147K)

Yeah they got
>Pyro OC donut steel ranger stereotype
>Edgy dark gurl with special power she never asked for stereotype
>Jolly fat dude stereotype
>TUFF GIRL trained soldier stereotype
>Handsome egomaniac stereotype

imo pathfinder and lifeline (kinda) are fine. Pathfinder is overly positive but in a strangely cold and robotic way, and at least Lifeline isn't the "worried about her team, only cares about saving people healslut" -stereotype
Caustic is edgy to the point of hilarity, but does fall into the "Unempathetic scientist who only cares about results" stereotype.

>mcu
>only 3 black characters and like 50 white male characters for 9 years
>2 women

Yeah, the speed-o-sound sonic comparison has been made before.

to be fair a lot of characters in fiction we see that can not be boiled down to 5 word tropes are only possible because of character development over a set period of time

the fanbase literally fixed her design

She reminds me of Toph so yeah.

i don't know what you're getting at sorry. mcu tier i just meant quippy / everyone is witty with added flavoring personalities.

Gibraltar is a free kill because he is a huge target and because of that only shitters play him making him even more of a free kill

lifeline her healing bot is peanuts, her ulti and faster healing is way better

>Noone talking about the Chad Pathfinder
I don't think anything is more fun or useful than grappling after using a Zipline and maintaining that speed for bullshit momentum. Knowing how to grapple is truly one of the most fun experiences in this game.

While I love playing as him it's hard to resist getting too far ahead of your slow-ass allies.
Gets me killed far too often

there's a lot of synergy to be found with a lot of the characters and i think his ult + bangalore's smoke + threat vision scope could be insanely strong. hard to make it happen when it counts though

he's really good, his passive is pretty underrated and his ult is incredible for getting your team to high ground late game when you otherwise wouldn't have a route

this drawing is so much cuter than her in game model lmao. Everyone in the game is so hideous

>grapple the enemy for a shotgun blast
>get by his shotgun
also the grapple is pretty short

So why did they feel the need to add a character to represent non-binaries when there's already a robot in the game?

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

I've had a lot of clutch saves being stuck in a low terrain and getting my team out of binds solely with a decent Zipline.
Extremely underrated class. I think he's one of the best despite being so unsung

earning twitter tranny points was just too appealing to pass up

Dios mio....

>a robot
Path is binary
he's all 1's and 0's

>grapple the enemy for a shotgun blast
Huh? You can't shoot while grappling

>have a friend who only plays wraith and will quit out if someone else picks wraith

i wanted to reel him in so I could follow up with a shot, but the grapple prevents you from shooting longer than the guy you grapple

if only they looked like that in game.
I like this game, but the only good looking characters are pathfinder and bloodhound because they don't have faces

did bioware make this game

Grappling someone doesn't prevent them from shooting whatsoever.
Trust me, I've tried it multiple times

>only one decent looking female
Why is this allowed?

I think this is 90% of wraith players.
I see so many wraiths with 500+ kills and I refuse to believe they play any other characters.

>Grappling someone doesn't prevent them from shooting whatsoever.
ow I thought it would at least stun them until the grapple broke. guess its even more garbage than I thought, the range of the thing isnt big enough to really work on people trying to run either

I like Wraith, but sometimes I ask myself how a schizophrenic female acts sometimes like a ninja? Did she learn it? or she was a weeb? or there is a ninja faction in the world of Titanfall?

it reminds me of when overwatch came out with reaper players. they also often launch solo and end up dying and then start pinging like crazy, and then when you recover them they leave just as youre about to revive them

Attached: 1465234227805.png (112x154, 46K)

I just want to play the most op character in the game every once in a while but he has to be a major faggot about it

>"Technological Tracker" Bloodhound, whose real name, age, and homeworld are unknown, is either "non-binary, or at least non-specified, in terms of gender.".
doesn't feel like it's pandering to me. just a mysterious fellow who has forgone identity. but then im not easily upset by gamer stuff. maybe it's actually genocide

you're saying you think wraith is the most OP character ?

Being able to disengage when you get beat in a fight without getting killed is the most useful ability in this game

>Pick bloodhound before someone else got to
>They screech on mic about me picking "their character" and does nothing but bitch.

i agree & i think bangalore is a bit better what what you're describing than wraith is. though neither to me are overpowered

there is a half second delay on the ability and they can see where youre going. there are plenty of situations where you cannot recover with the ability. Id say lifeline, bangalore and hunter are better

Bangalore does the same but with a better ult and passive

Wraith gives me the feeling shes on her late 30s, shes accrued a lot of combat experience since her teenage years so she can fuck anyone up.

don't talk shit about bloodhound nigger

>only white male in the cast is a sociopath obsessed with gassing people
>one of his legendary skins is called "Divine Right" and turns him blonde
If not for the skin, I'd believe it was mere coincidence

but i do, i mainly play him, i like being the predator
and having info on what the other did

Her passive is incredibly strong

Also has the smallest character model

Its like they tried to make a white supremacist Scarecrow.

if she wasn't a copy-paste from opm sonic yeah

Attached: Sonic_full_appearance.png (200x332, 53K)

>play with german friend
>we call caustic's gas zyklon b

>>Pyro OC donut steel ranger stereotype
that's not a stereotype. that's you grasping for something to complain about
>>TUFF GIRL trained soldier stereotype
you could have just shortened this to "trained soldier". again, grasping
>>Jolly fat dude stereotype
"Samoan male" is sufficient

i've actually never played her, what does it do?

>not wanting to play as speed o' sonic sound
What is wrong with you

Tells you when an enemy is scoping in on you

Christ you people shilling your fucking emo white girl so damn hard

She looks like THIS in-game: She looks like a pale Sarah Fucking Ryder from Andromeda, and people are shilling this bitch? Like damn, I want a cute white girl, but even I have to realize that Lifeline looks miles ahead of this bitch.

Gameplay wise, Wraith is even more useless;
>Her portals disappear when you need them most
>Her ability leaves a clear trail, basically saying "oh hey, I'm gonna be a pussy and run from this fight to hide here, I give up, finish reloading and gaining your bearings and I'll get back to you oneshotting me in the head with a peacekeeper when I stop running"
>her passive is useless because someone could be looking at you from literally anywhere and you can't see them

I'm not shilling lifeline (as I'm a Bingo Bongo Bangalore shill), but at least she:
>Provides health when there are no meds
>Can summon armor for free
>Can revive quickly with a shield
Unrelated but >has a fucking personality

All of them make her not only useful to a team, but essential for the end game where high tier armor is more scarce.

Attached: Apex-Legends-Lifeline-2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Edgy

>literally no one will shut the fuck up about this game
>download it
>boot it up
>stuck loading in the main menu for an eternity
BASED!!! I'm not the only one having this issue either, apparently.

we call him holocaustic

>end game where high tier armor is more scarce.
except endgame youre more likely to find it in a deathbox, and summoning a lifeline package in a small ring just tips them off where you are.

yeah, same problem, had no issues yesterday.

the game is a fucking mess
>start game up, says origin needs an update even though origin is fine
>stuck loading forever
>says it cannot connect to server
>inviting friends doesnt work
>get crashes with a memory error
sometimes its fine for hours of playtime, sometimes the game just crashes constantly

I haven't had a single problem with the game yet. Maybe you should just chill the fuck out.

When the HECK is my boy Jack cooper getting added?

Attached: coop.jpg (1920x1080, 973K)

>works on my machine :)

Lifeline would be one of the best characters in the game if she ONLY had the Healing Drone, they were generous in making her entire kit perfectly suited toward covering known vulnerabilities in this genre
>Healing Drone to quickly heal up before/during/after a fight. and not just you, your whole squad
>Airdrop provides emergency cover and valuable loot
>rez shield lets you bypass the need for fallen teammates to get behind cover first

>doesn't work on my machine :(
right back at ya

Can Bloodhound see Wraith and Bangalore smoke?

>"Maybe you should chill the fuck out, stop mentioning problems with the game REEEEE!"
Okay, EA shill. One search on Google will show that this issue is prevalent with tons of people.

That's why you don't summon in a small ring and in the third/second to last in order to gain an extra to drop in on your final circle (might crush somebody and provides artificial cover which in the open areas is crucial)
>This guy got it right

Not to mention if you want any chance of winning in these BR cuckfucks you gotta kill at least one sweaty person. Getting lucky with a noob at the end of a game is a bad mindset to go into with these things.

Also, you
Seriously, the devs already said wallrunning and double jumps would break the game, Also, do you not realize how broken stim would be? I'm willing to bet none of the people in this thread would properly be able to hit someone moving at that speed.

Stim worked in TF2 because everyone could go fast regardless of stim, the ability was simply something someone could use if they wanted to pussyfreak out of a situation and test peoples aim.

You missed the part where I said "ranger stereotype." All her voicelines and her character entirely is a lone-wolf, one-with-nature hunter. Aka. ranger stereotype.
Trained soldier != tuff girl stereotype

>if someone's Apex works and yours doesn't, you're an EA shill

Excuse me huh?

Attached: 1520186751012.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

Alerts you when you're pinged or enemies are aiming at you. Super helpful for giving you enough of a heads up to make it an advantage

Yup, that's totally what I meant :)

Grey haired boomer Cooper would be cool.

The servers were down today for a good while. You just hopped in at the wrong time, it seems.

Is it worth installing Origin to play this?

Through ult, yes.

Kys shilling mongoloid.

Yes it's not as bad as it was a few years ago. Feels like a slightly clunkier Epic launcher

At least you can right click and launch games from the Icon, unlike Epic's

Attached: thisisfine.jpg (274x280, 18K)

>You missed the part where I said "ranger stereotype."
No i didn't, I just find it dishonest to compound that with "Pyro OC donut steel", which not only suggests that you think that Pyro invented the mysterious masked figure, but also that it's even applicable when pyro has a completely different characterization.
My point about Bangalore is that she wouldn't be any different if she was a man

Got a chuckle out of me, user

Talk about Pathfinder you fucks he's my favorite

>If someone likes a game I don't like they're evil REEEEEE

Is your life at home okay, user?...

Attached: excusemewhat.jpg (420x420, 35K)

Just tried a minute ago and still nothing. Seems like there's not a certain fix for my issue either.

>When the Low settings aren't low enough

Pathfinder is best girl

Attached: 746464.png (4364x2888, 1.21M)

What the fuck? I thought team damage didn't exist.

So what's your brain cell count, user? I didn't shit on you for liking a game, I am shitting on you because you took me saying that I could not load into the game as a personal insult.

D-dont lewd pathfinder!

Attached: 1489886279958.gif (440x300, 970K)

Epic is one click launch from the home screen.

Origin has to go > Game library > Click on game you want > Click launch. It's also pretty slow compared to say Steam or Epic

90% of people who play pathfinder are shitters

Grenades can cause FF

T H I C C

Attached: thicc.jpg (295x332, 16K)

This, holy shit.
When they're on my team, they rush ahead with their grapple and get killed before we catch up
When they're on the enemy team they cannot aim for shit

Or you could just right click icon > Open recent game

Why are Respawn so bad at modeling faces?

really though why did they legitimately make her do the anime/naruto run it's ridiculous

Same with gibraltar never actually had one on my team that got a kill or killed me

>She looks like THIS in-game:
You have to try harder than that for her to be a turn off

I love gibraltar's entire skillset but damn I wish he wasn't such a fat fuck

she looks like a sexy smug corpse. oh now I get why she's called wraith

Wasn't talking to you, bud, was referring to

I actually really, really like Wraith's character. Her vague, loopy chatter calms me.

Next two ults have already been datamined though, one is a stim and the other is a tesla trap or somethin. Also all of the characters in game have wall running data files so that may be added in some mode at some point

I’m new as fuck to battle royale with this game and I’m simply godawful. I think I treat engagements as more all or nothing than they are so I end up chasing severely hurt enemies out of fortified positions because I always treat healing like an infinite resource as it is in most shooters. How the fuck do I get myself into the frame of mind for this?

Both of you are ignoring that her passive is just the fucking legendary backpack but she gets it always for free.
She eats shield cells in a second

Hey man, we're on the most degenerate corner of the internet that isn't in the deep or dark web, you're entitled to whatever floats your boat.

Just saying, it isn't right to favor Wraith and bash Lifeline if gameplay-wise and model wise, Wraith is autistic.

for the last few days I've had random crashes for no reason, updated my drivers and that seemed to fix it for me, until I went to play today now I have this exact issue

We might be able to trick respawn by saying shit like "Pathfinder represends disabled women, so she should look more feminine to make disabled women feel safer." and get them to sexualise the robot even more unintentionally

>Apex
>Fanart

Attached: 1541469305111.gif (224x253, 737K)

Has the Wingman been made more rare since they added the Havoc?

Attached: 1503871227180.jpg (674x864, 163K)

I guess everything is more rare now that some nodes are taken up by a new gun. But since it seems they can tweak the loot in the game without patching, they could probably also tweak the spawns at will.

Stim, just like every other ability bought over from TF2, will be nerfed to skill based usage though. It won't provide a clear advantage to the user (I.E Being so fast you won't be able to aim at the user).

That being said, giving wall running to everyone (in a separate mode that is) is a better idea than limiting it to one character, if they did do that, the "Pilot" would be the most fought over character and Apex would suffer a high skill roof population leak like TF2 did.

Slidehopping across the map is something that could very well break the game. For now, the game has sliding as something fun and cute (for normies) to do, but not tactically viable since it doesn't chain and eventually stops movement flow.

Also, you I haven't played Lifeline but that's a really good thing to know about. Yet another reason why Lifeline beats Wraith into the corner.

does anyone have trouble finding the r301 recently? I usually try to grab one but lately all I can fucking find with light ammo is the G7, p2020 and that fucking shitty smg

It's a goddamn SCP wiki entry.

Not in my experience. I keep finding them all over the place

>fucking shitty smg
you better not be talking about the R99 cunt

Attached: 1504866884548.jpg (960x955, 177K)

>Seriously, the devs already said wallrunning and double jumps would break the game
And we have 2 entire entries to prove that's wrong.
Just because devs said it doesn't make it true or reasonable enough. The only reason that's applyable is due the map design, where it's easy as fuck to get out of bounds and with doublejump would be even easier. Adding Wallrun and such wouldn't affect gameplay much given there's barely places to do it due the map being focused on empty spaces and tight corridors.
Had they designed a big map like TF2 maps were (full of space for titans and acrobatics but always something close like a wall, tower or building to add verticality) and we could have a BR with Titanfalls' mobility.

Wanna know the real reason it didn't happen? Because it scares the casual playerbase. TF2 isn't really a hard to learn game, but it has more mechanics going on than your average casual shooter, something that makes the broad audience feel "unfair" as you can get killed from any direction and half a second. This can be fixed with some more limited mobility (not too much) and higher TTK, which already is in the game.
But instead they opted for the easy way of streamlining things and simplifying as much as possible.
I don't think Apex is a bad game, I just feel for such a great base that TF 1 and 2 were, it's very dissappointing to see a game with these barebones mechanics.

Attached: 1549741115435.png (913x596, 165K)

no that shitty angled handle looking one it fucking sucks, r99 is great

Play more
When you die try and think about what you couldve done to not die
It looks like you're at least part of the way there already

>Wanna know the real reason it didn't happen? Because it scares the casual playerbase

They're making a Battle Royale game, of course they had to dumb the mechanics down, BR is only for the fucking normies

>break the game
>something that makes the broad audience feel "unfair"
You're just saying the same thing but giving it a different name. These two things are virtually synonymous when it comes to this kind of game though.
Casuals wouldn't be able to handle hyper mobility, therefore the game would be broken since a huge amount of the market would quit playing

Japs literally call her (him) onsoku no soniku.

Kissu~

Attached: 968686.jpg (818x900, 103K)

Wraith literally fucking sucks and every time someone I’m with picks her I know they’re literally not going to use a single ability and they’re just wasting everyone’s fucking time

Honestly have of the game is shit because nobody ever uses their ability

I don't even get where or how her portal thing can be applied well anywhere, in or out of combat

I’ve aeen good players play wraith but they still aren’t fucking playing wraith. Like when me and a wraith got sandwiched between two squads in an area with bad cover, we could have noped the fuck out of there but we spent it attempting to fight a 2v6 at extreme range.

If she sucks so much why is she picked so much at the highest tier of play?

Lifeline is the most disgusting gremlin of a character ever designed. Wraith's not great either but jesus christ.

>pop portal
>pop invuln sprint
>get to a better, not fucked position
Sure, if you are being attacked from close range, you’re fucked, but mid or long range engagements can just be gotten out of.

A broken game is one that doesn't work. Titanfall mobility works because it already does. Casuals leaving means jack shit besides them being unable to handle the mechanics. If you go out in the open in a game where everyone has 2 jumps, wallrun, grapples, and can shoot while doing any of these with any weapon, don't expect many results besides being blown the fuck out. But instead of sitting and thinking "hey, maybe I shouldn't do that. Maybe I should try to learn how things work and change my strategy" they go on twitter and complain it's unbalanced. This is not telling me about bad design, just about bad people you'll find at literally any other game.

Fair enough. I just believe there's a middle ground they didn't went for as it demanded actual design and effort.

Her regular skill is great for oh shit moments. I haven't seen any great use of her portal though other than making it slightly easier for your team to catch up

She's not even that ugly in game.

She's the ugliest character in the game by far, even if she's not as bad as that trailer.

I will admit, at the very release of the game Wraith was easy because people had no idea they could see where she was going, I even had the most kills with her till I switched to bangalore.

Wraith is truly garbage, when needing to bug out of a firefight, Bangalore wins, when needing to heal, Lifeline wins, when needing mobility, Pathfinder wins, even when tracking people, Bloodhound wins.

Anyone playing Wraith is literally autistic.

said you can use it to reposition if you're pinned, sometimes comes in really handy during the final circles to get the drop on others/get out of a really bad position

I don’t think it demanded that much time or effort, it’s the same level designers with the same experience with the systems. I think thye noticed that advanced mobility kills the playerbase because nobody wants to learn it

The last time I played with a random Wraith, she popped her ult as she was getting shot and ran over to the rest of our squad in a building and placed the other portal. All three of the enemy squad came through with shotguns and roasted us. I've never been so pissed off in my life.

Attached: 1521034839058.png (650x550, 540K)

>respawn has already added some shitty gun literally no one asked for
Ah I see they are going the fortnight route and will ruin this game with shitty updates

Attached: ApexL.webm (320x180, 2.91M)

Havoc is fucking great, what are you talking about?

I don't think that guy has ever played Wraith himself

The portal you popped is at the place you used to be in. How is it clever repositioning when you are just backtracking

The Havok just needs tweaking to be good. For example no gun with spin up should be simultaneously slow firing and high recoil.

Ugly character, shit game. That thing is barely a step up above that hideous Purple Drank Lips negress that Cliffy B. tried to virtue signal into being the mascot of his failed humiliation porn disguised as a game: Lawbreakers.

When are they gonna make medpacks and syringes function like they do in Killing floor? I find it very strange how that wasn't a thing from day one given the heavily forced teamplay aspect.

I don't care if Gibraltar sucks. I've won too many games with him and his silly voice is too fun to drop him as a character.
Plus I love messing with idiots when it comes to the heavy artillery.

Because you can go to the end of the portal you placed down after the sprint and not be pinned anymore?

>99
You've never played the game, retard.

>ApexL.webm (2.91 MB, 320x180)File: ApexL.webm (2.91 MB, 320x180)

Who?

No one shares your opinion

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean, you just sound autistic
If her ability made her invisible I could see why she would be good, but as it is I remember there being an ability similar to hers in another game (honestly can’t think of it rn) and it was absolutely fucking useless. The portal thing would be good but most people are too fucking stupid to read a tactical situation and place a good portal.

Nobody knows who -or what- Bloodhound is. Some even think Bloodhound is a group of people.

A free reposition is good whether or not your enemy know where you went.

No they’re right she’s ugly as fuck. I pick her just so I don’t have to look at her in game.

yeah maybe enemies shouldn't be allowed through your teams portals, I've followed people through them before and killed them

>have low health
>use your gay ability
>they can’t hurt you but you can’t hurt them tier autism
>they follow you wherever you go because everyone has equal run speeds
>your ability runs out
>they kill you
Yeah that sounds completely fucking useful, retard

Attached: 1509269139134.png (319x297, 56K)

You'll just go back to the place you were first spotted then

You can't drop a portal further than your foot you armchair theorists

wraith is amazing you faggots just dont know you can teleport downed people or teleport grenades etc.

what i like to do is bait a enemy team into my teleport while i have the exit on a cliff so when they fall down i can shoot them 1 by 1 because you cant shoot when landing

tldr people are shitters and dont know how to play wraith

When needing to bug out, Bangalore is only really usable in a 1v1 or an 2v1 from a singular firection. When needing to heal, lifeline obviously wins, but you probably already have a fucking lifeline. Bloodhound’s tracking doesn’t make Bloodhound immune to bullets.

Attached: fvvzlxonxmg21.png (731x768, 183K)

Bloodhound is the best one

You realise this is a team game right? Them breaking position to cut off a wraith flank benefits your team.

You do it so the TEAM can go through the portal into a better position, idiot.

Bruh idc what you think if some dumb wraith bitch uses this ability I would just rush her and probably commit rape

>better position
>where you were originally

do you have brain problems? have you even played Wraith ever?

And then get shot to death as you left cover to follow because wraith probably has two friends.

Okay, brainlet, follow along. So you are pinned in a location yeah? Something has gone wrong and you’re just waiting to die in a killbox. A waith can lay donw the furst portal, sprint off to a better position with the second portal, and place it there so suddenly you have escaped the killbox and possibly set the engagement back on your terms. Your team comes through the portal, and suddenly you aren’t just sitting around waiting for death.

How would the wraith escape the killbox to begin with, you dumb fucking nigger

With magic can’t shoot me juice. Are you retarded?

This between her abilities and her tiny hitbox she is unironically the best character in the game

I know. I just want to believe there was a way to make everyone happy that didn't demand killing mobility.

Attached: 1501956917547.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

>Always play with this one friend
>I'm Caustic, he's Bloodhound
>Always right behind him as he tracks
>Reveals people looting or camping a building or choke point
>Gas Trap at every exit
>Before they know what's happening, Nox Gas Grenade
>They panic and spray the walls as we pick them off one by one with threat vision
Feels good, man.

I never said Bloodhound's tracking made him immune to bullets, user, where did you even get that from? I was talking about enemy tracking.

Also: And the autismo-wraith dies while trying to do so, and you're left with one less teammate...what the fuck is that even suppose to do to benefit the team...? Having one teammate break formation shatters whatever a team can be.

I solo'd 5 people last night, I killed two straight off because their wraith left them to die, and killed the wraith right after her ability died out. Afterward fought a wraith in CQC on the supply ship while she just hid in a corner waiting for me to rush her...while I flanked around behind her.

So yes, please keep using wraith so I can kill your team some more.

I love gas man but he's just so bad compared to every other legend.
Where it took me between levels 5-30 to get 130 kills as caustic, I've gotten 150 kills through levels 30-36 as Mirage, and even mirage is bottom barrel of characters.
I also win more frequently, where I have like 15 wins as mirage, I have like 3 as caustic.

If I were to play characters like Bangalore or Bloodhound, I'd triple my kills and wins, but I refuse to play overtuned characters.
Caustic is in dire need of a buff. Mirage's ult could do some work too.

Attached: 1550511321090.png (800x869, 725K)

That wasn't what the thread reply was talking about you retard.

when you have deathboxes close to the ring you can put a portal between it to quickly go in and out of the ring.
when you jump down a cliff you can TP back up.
when you respawn someone with the ship you can make a portal and run back to a nearby resource spot so as soon as they jump out o the ship they can go through te portal and gear up

You forgot her best point which is 25% faster item use that can stack with the yellow backpack.

>the wraith’ll just die trying to place down the other portal
How does it feel to be completely unable to imagine a situation where you aren’t positioned ideally for any possible enemy movement? If the wraith runs into a building, you aren’t going to shoot that wraith to death. I’ve already said this doesn’t work when an entire team of shotgunners is barreling down on you, but any engagement range further than point blank and wraith is a get out of jail free card.

ive been fucked over by friendly casutics so many times. fuck the barrel slowing you down

Yes it was, faggot. I should know, you replied to me. The fact you misunderstood my original statement isn’t my fault.

She's a poor OC donutsteel take on the Phase Shift Pilot.

All of the characters from AL pale in comparison to the TF characters they take after. Why couldn't this just be a fucking generic grunt simulation training setting or some shit?

Attached: regie-santiago-ged-neutra-front.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Exactly. Every other character in the game is just positives, Caustic has downsides to all of his abilities.
Well, bangalore ult disorients as well, but that's about it.

>get Wraith into a better position
turns into
>get TEAM into better position

pfft you're just a backtracking retard

>bringing up an anecdote about bad wraiths to attempt to say wraith is bad
I shot a lifeline and her buddy to death while they tried to stay near a healbot, lifeline is the corst character in the game. I once saw a bangalore’s smoke used to kill her own team, what a bad ability.

The fact that you misinterpreted is your own damn fault, you dumbass.

If you're at any range other than CQC range or open areas, you're perfectly able to bug out regardless.

Just because you can't figure out how to move properly doesn't mean that you can't get out of a situation without the help of a borderline useless character...

Also what is your train of thought??

>If the wraith runs into a building, you aren’t going to shoot that wraith to death
No shit, she's inside a building, but if you're near said building, you can go into it and kill her while she's vulnerable healing and/or running.

>bringing up things bad players do to reinforce your argument

Kek

Caustic becomes much better when in a party. The pings are great, but some people don't understand that gas=bad. That being said, there are also plenty of bad Caustic players that just throw Nox Barrels at everything that moves.

Nope you're a retard who can't write concisely or just never played wraith

>if you’re near the building
There you go again, assuming you can just be in the perfect position for any movement. If a team is pinned with a wide sightline at medium or long range, they can’t just count on sprinting away over open ground to save their asses. There usually isn’t a completely enclosed retreat area. Wraith creates a perfect retreat.

It was three sentences, that fact that you think I needed to specify the portal you are placing down at the end of your invulnerability sprint is for the benefit of your teammates just labels you as a retard.

Shame they decided to make every character ugly as sin

paint a purple armor on gibraltar in this image

>decided
Respawn's modelers can't make good faces. That's why Titanfall always had everyone wear helmets.

I have 800 kills on her and yeah, she is top tier, the void walk will save your ass 90% of the time if you climb to a roof or simply hide, also, doing a 360 will make the blue trail turn it into a clusterfuck and it will be really hard to follow for anyone watching,her portal is good for flanking, but if your team is retarded you can use it for extra speed and to reload safely after shooting, also, if you go through the portal with void walk active you won't go through it, its amazing how many retards follow you just to come back and eat a peacekeeper in the face

It's a VIP club and you're not invited

And there you go again assuming you can't use the movement to get away what so ever.

Not only does 4 characters enable more fluid movement, but the sliding in the game increases speed, and if you chain that, you can very well get to cover/away, to whatever position the enemy is. This isn't a game where to can run to the other corner of the map and hide there forever. Eventually, the enemy WILL come to me, if I'm either in the circle or out of it, the enemy will find me and will fight me.

Gun skill is something else entirely on this, but retreat is momentary. You either die to me/my team, die to another team, or I die to you, and you earn my respect.

The fact you try and reinforce time and time again why wraith trying to portal place is a viable strategy is funny, because I'll keep on killing the dumbass who think the portal will get them any further away from my bullets. Snipers exist and something called rushing does as well.

If they meet me with a peacekeeper to the face, then well played, but playing like a pussy will just get you, and your team, killed.

On a separate note, the fluidity of movement in this game is what separates it from every other BR on the market. You seem to totally ignore what makes this game special in the first place.

Fuck that was a lot of typing for a Yea Forums post.

Bloodhound is a 'they' because they're faceless, with a voice behind a mask that can honestly go either way. Seriously, the longer you listen to Bloodhound lines the harder it is to gauge whether it's male or female.

Nope you're an idiot that's why you got dogpiled on.

Pathy is confirmed a male robot. Read his bio on the site.

You aren’t going to snipe them teleporting into a more fortified position, in fact the entire point is to preclude danage done on the sprint. Wraith is like if Pathfinder’s zipline took longer to put down in exchange for making you instantaneously go to the far end of it. Retreat from a bad situation is the dofference between a squad wipe and a counter-ambush in a battle royale, assuming you even want to engage in the first place.

You’ll eventually get reading comprehension down champ, don’t sweat it.

It’s cute that you think the mildly improved movement will stop you from getting fucked by a good player over a no mans land sprint. One guy with a sniper or a devotion and you’ve got a teammate badly damaged if not downed.

Slidehopping still exists, the timing is just incredibly precise and you can only reasonably perform it 2-4 times.

"I'm going to sit on your lap now, friend"

Attached: 1529730950361.png (508x490, 209K)

Lost

>Western game copies Japanese design
>They design the female more masculine than the male they based her on
It's not even the fucking face, Sonic even has a more feminine body. She 0 fucking hips, imagine if they designed the males with shoulders as narrow as their hips.

>snipe them teleporting into a more fortified position
I admit it, I'm autistic for arguing with someone like you on Yea Forums of all places.

Point is, you can't just escape in this game. You can't escape, period. You can run. You can hide. You can heal. You can place whatever portals you want. You can retreat as far back as you want.

Fact of the matter is, you have to run into bullets at some point and wasting precious time trying to pussy out instead of shooting will shatter your teams defense and lead to your death. Retreat is always a good option, but not if it sacrifices proper offense.

Not to mention if it results in the entire team teleporting straight into a room where your team is healing.

You can use wraith, fine by me. You aren't affecting my k/d, you aren't in my squad, and you won't make me lose a match, rather, win one.

On a side note to kill this stupid conversation, meet You just keep on doing what you're doing, for the sake of the 12 year olds wanting an easy win.

Have a great day, buddy, and for the sake of your experience playing FPS games, good offense makes the best defense.

Attached: 02b5aa123af24f29e08bec6bc612f3c3.jpg (736x1417, 123K)

ive been playing in teams constantly and nox is bad even when youre on teamspeak with him. if you got hit bad and you need to run for cover to pop some shield chargers nox just cripples you, and because the gas is so hard to micromanage there is no way for him to help you.

>y-you can’t escape
You can sure as fuck escape a bad position, you idiot. I don’t even play wraith, but goddamn you are bad if you can’t see obvious utility in picking battles, you know, the most important aspect of BRs.

>it's ridiculous
that's why

>get shot at
>drop a portal and start speeding away into a building
>drop grenades near exit portal
>enemy squad comes charging through the portal right into some explosions
Also works well with Caustics gas trap, most people are retards and will take the bait

>y-you are b-bad if you can’t see obvious u-utility in picking buh-buh-buh-battles!111!!11
>"waaaaaa, I don't like this fight, mommy I wanna leeeeeeeeaaaave"

Nice bait, but I'm done here. Git gud and do something useful for your team other than being revive bait.

Okay, XXXExtremeKillaXXX, you keep on rushing into 3v1s with height disadvantage and complaining when you die.

What's Rin doing in my battle royals?

Attached: __shima_rin_yurucamp_drawn_by_yunyunmaru__4355e13719d9cad82c109733b73b11a7.jpg (2000x2400, 1.28M)

>I admit it, I'm autistic

You got one thing right, at least.

i fucking love maori characters, but they had to make him gay for some reason. It's not big of a issue to me, but it is enough to joke to my friends about it whenever one of them picks him.

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fresources.stuff.co.nz%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fimages%2F1%2Fo%2Fg%2Fl%2Fu%2Fu%2Fimage.rela (619x349, 25K)

They had to balance out the masculinity inherent in a warrior culture with dicklusy, just like they had to balance out Caustic by making him an edgelord

At least Gib is pretty based and bro. I never get tired of his "brudda!"

>friend picks Gibraltar
>everyone else breaks into singsong
>"What can I saaaay, except, you're gaaay"

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqvc00qu-3Y

>that fucking face

Attached: 325346536235234.jpg (499x489, 102K)

>doesn't feel like it's pandering to me
>literally uses the made-up term "non-binary"
Humans fall into one of two categories: male and female. The only thing we know about Bloodhound is that she's a human, and therefore either male or female. Saying she's "non-binary" is pandering to the mental illness crowd.

There's a reason the Titanfall games had everyone wearing a face-obscuring helmet. Respawn can't into facial modelling. Especially on females.

Anyone else here get Titanfall 2 as a result of playing this game? Its fun as hell and also more alive on pc than I expected.

apparently its player count doubled since apex released