DO YOU WANT A XENOVERSE 3?

DO YOU WANT A XENOVERSE 3?

Attached: CAN YOU REPEAT.png (552x439, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ4BwHsk_mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but this time with better combat and custom move-sets/combos

No and fuck you, gay piece of shit, Xenoverse 1+2 was the biggest pile of shit after FO76.

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF WITH XENOVERSE GAMES?

Attached: annoyedcocumber.png (629x1050, 550K)

No unless it's Raging Blast 1 combat

No, I want a BuccaneerOcean 1

Attached: Sogeking.jpg (585x600, 78K)

Wrong anime series.

Being an edgy contrarian

I just want a One Piece game like Xenoverse

Attached: Iamtired.jpg (642x361, 44K)

1 & 2 were the same fucking game, so no, we don't need a third.

Not really, no. I don't feel like helping beat Raditz again so we can move on to the saiyan saga, then Namek, then some kinda fucking mess that will be the android/cell/future saga, then be shot right into the final fight against kid Buu to then hastily start with all of the shitty Super content

Only if they add beam struggles and have the plot revolve around DB heroes shit rather than going though DBZ over again.

If they can give it a proper story instead of just rehashing Z again sure.

Only if they fix all the shit that went wrong with the first two.

I really liked the concept of the Xenoverse games, but the janky combat, non-existent balance, shit multiplayer, endless grind and awful storylines just made them not fun to play.

If they can't even come up with an original plot and just make me go through a bad retelling of shit I already saw on TV, then just don't even fucking bother.

Yes! But Sub only!
Fuck funimation and their Nazi behavior to the fans

Attached: 1466508859711.gif (200x202, 194K)

I just want a One Piece game that isn’t shit

I only ever play DB games in Jap and since XV1 and 2 have dual audio, I always pick Japanese.

Maybe if dimps can ban hackers. You know how many people I fought with hacked qq bangs? Probably 1 in 10 people at the least.

I'd rather they drop the half assed pvp and just let you go wild customizing your characters move set.

Attached: c606a438b1f68904daef1c9020d03878c822e155_00.gif (300x300, 68K)

literally a semen demon

Since this seems to be the DB thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ4BwHsk_mY

a new trailer for SDBH World mission got posted, showing the Create a card option.

Probably a One Piece faggot fanboy, go die alone fucktard

Im still on the fence on buying the JP version now that it has English. But i wanna know if the US and PAL will get censored like DB Fusion.

Am I the only Dragon Ball fan that doesn´t give a single fuck about this game ?

No. There are a ton of fans that hate DBZ card games.

This is the worst post on Yea Forums.

Attached: WwJGSae.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

This

Man I'm hoping I get SSJ4 Bardock that shit would be tight.

Yes, but do an entire original story. Also I want Kai race, and customize the way your character punches. I don't want another game with all Saiyans moving the same

I'm curious if BT3 could handle these models.

Instead of the three choices at the start determining specials it should've been your basic combo.

Shounenfags really are subhumans.