Did you win a game today user?

Did you win a game today user?

Attached: 1550752256534.jpg (826x500, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLE-nkub1Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got to 6th place
one day I'll win

I'm not a fan. How do you guys enjoy a game without a story?

Attached: 1505102713907.jpg (670x670, 47K)

Ask Zeldafags

Attached: 1550591772902.jpg (339x436, 15K)

stopped playing because I'm not good at it

Won one yesterday, but I just woke up.

That's not how you improve dude

yes

Based

I've gotten 1st place twice. No T-spin required.

>Galaga 99
I can feel it anons, it is coming. It will be just like Galaga legions dx

I picked up 99 and realized I wasn't super good at tetris, where before I thought I was pretty decent. So now I'm doing solo stuff to practice and improve. I've been playing TGM2 and I've gotten to the point where I can reliably clear normal mode, though its often by the skin of my teeth. But I've felt tangible improvement this last week. I used to always only rotate clockwise but now I'm able to intuit the most efficient way to rotate each piece, and I'm able to think one piece ahead instead of focusing on the current one (until it gets super fast anyway). And I've figured out some basic strategies that prevent you from setting up boards where you requires specific pieces to fill wells, things like not blocking off a side of a two block well so that you don't get stuck requiring a specific J or L block and can just use either

Sorry for the blog. I've been having a ton of fun with this

I got to 3rd place only losing to Wumbo and some chink
I’m satisfied

Attached: A4F66F86-18B4-4DB4-8AD1-538021C8D42D.jpg (662x484, 67K)

Got to 2nd plenty of times but always against someone that has 0 garbage and building like a pro. Usually top 10. Every time I try doing something different, I barely even reach top 50.

>Galaga 99
Fund it immediately
Still I feel like it’s going to be curse of the turbo controllers
Unless everyone gets turbo

I'm glad you're having a good time user. Tetris is pretty fun and addictive

got my first 2nd place. I just couldn't handle the speed at heads up.

I got to 2nd place once. After over 100 games.

Nintendo hire this man!!

Attached: 663738.jpg (460x345, 99K)

I cant do t spin setups to save my life, but I barely ever lose. Every time I get multi targeted I just hit them with back to back tetris and i just rack up kos to the point I'm doing 5 lines of damage per regular clear.

Attached: 9d143d773cdd5f83e69aa17f3c6e136bbb730741_00.jpg (300x288, 15K)

First match i played i got 12th somehow and then 24th and now reaching below 30 is a pain the ass. 9 people targeting me at once sure is fun...

i dont get it

Does puyo puyo tetris have an endless tetris mode? The marathon mode ends at 150 lines

>TGM2
You are playing the Plus version, are you?

I think it does

>9 people targeting me at once sure is fun...
Targetting attackers makes you stronger for every attacker. I wish I had 9 dudes targetting. A single tetris would clear all garbage and virtually KO them

fucking wumbo

Oh, no, I didn't know there was one

>not building turbo+autofire and limiters into the game software itself
>in 20-fucking-19

>Targetting attackers makes you stronger for every attacker
That explains a lot. I was wondering how people can kill me instantly.

The Absolute Plus is an enhancement of vanilla TGM2 that adds a plethora of new modes as well as bugfixes

Thanks man, I had no clue. I'll look for it when it get home

>it took a fucking free version of Tetris on a nintendo system for these tards to complain about t-spins
>which have been mechanically possible in the game for 20 years
>across tons of tetris games through the years

>a technique that requires brainpower and practice gets shit on by the casuals nintendo has raised
i'm not surprised but i'm almost certain that most switch owners haven't finished any kind of NES game in their life

If someone drops you 100000 lines of garbage, you are either being targetted by someone that is VERY good, or YOU are targetting someone targetting attackers that is being targetted by many

youtube.com/watch?v=BLE-nkub1Ss This with 98 mini screens, this music, and background. Holy shit galaga 99 would be pure fucking gold. They could put special enemies that if you kill throw extra strong trash mobs at other players or something. This is million dollar idea. Tetris 99,Galaga 99, and Pacman 99. The possibilities, are endless.

technically it doesn't
but you can play vs endurance which is kinda the same

Attached: 37EE7779-E590-4A8D-85E7-9D4DFC1B5CFA.png (500x556, 344K)

I won the game of not being a corporate cuck and not paying console online paywall fees. If ya'll are enjoying Tetris that's fine but just realize that you're a cuck, you're getting jipped into pointless console online fees, if you all stopped, they'd have to stop, but you won't

Got 4th place
Still shit as Kamiya

Fucking phoneposter

When you are about to start the marathon mode, select settings and activate the endless mode.

By not being autistic.

Don't you get tired of posting this bait

I am having a lot of fun, so for practice I got puyopuyotetris and its pirated for pc, so I cant connect a controller to play VS, can some user help me?

Especially since everyone knows story is nothing but a blight that ruins games.
All games should return to the realm of pure gameplay.

being a phoneposter isnt bad, being a phoneposter on apple´s products, thats disgusting.

My highest ranking is 19th. I usually get multiple lines of garbage the first minute in and it pretty difficult to recover. Trying to get better though.

My free week is over and I dont want to pay $20 to play tetris for a year.
My best place was 4th, but I was getting a lot better over time

Get the family plan

Got to third

I don't know anyone that has a switch

>play like it's a competitive multiplayer
>always get in the 40's at best
>play like it's single player tetris
>always get in the top 10

Survive instinct user

Sell the remaining slots on eBay, that's what I did.

You kind of have to also adapt to 99’s own mechanics.
Adjust your targeting to suit the situation and try to collect a lot of badges

Came in third a few times in a row. I'm getting there!

If we'd all just stop paying for video games they'd be forced to give them out for free! Wake up sheeple!

>T spins requiring brainpower

The only Tetris I've played before this is Game Boy. I have no idea how to do t-spins. I highest I've placed is 3rd.

The knowledge you seek is a quick YouTube video away

Yes they do retard

i couldnt T-spin even if my life depends on it.

Practice by making the negative impression of the piece

So what other puzzle BR will spawn from this? Candy Crush?

Call me when we get Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon 99

Personally I want a Wario's Woods 99

Pokémon Puzzle Leage 99.
Everyone is assigned a random 3 stage Pokémon that evolves if your survive to top 50 and again at top 10

Highest I ever placed was 28. In most games I never place above 80.

I was surprised at how fast I can build for someone who's last experience with Tetris goes to Tetris & Dr.Mario on the Snes
Guess that stems from fighting games & Puyo Puyo experience

Why do people hate T-Spins again

They like Tetrises

Attached: IMG_4578.jpg (798x598, 97K)