The final boss is your master

>the final boss is your master

Attached: DkAyv3pUwAAqcT8.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

>You are so overleveled you wiped the floor with him depsite all the hype built

Attached: Saitama_OK.jpg (375x305, 29K)

Dark Souls for all followers of Lord Gwyn.

Attached: Old_Hunter_Badge.jpg (408x407, 60K)

>the final boss is your pupil
What games do this?

I rather liked the way Jade Empire did it.
>trained by an old wise master all your life
>enemies you fight keep saying your style is flawed
>you wreck them anyway because they're scrubs who can't exploit your flaws
>turns out your master taught you wrong on purpose
>when he betrays you he can easily kick your ass no matter how strong you are, due to knowing how to exploit the flaws he gave you

I miss old Bioware.

Attached: rsz_throwback-thursday-jade-empire-0.jpg (750x430, 77K)

>The final boss is in a large dark room that echos the clash of battle with minimal noise and only a sad but epic musical piece

Attached: 1359254346876.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>not naming the file son I am disappoint

Attached: 1543020920488.jpg (231x259, 7K)

Should I play that game?

Teen Titans Go! is one of the biggest abominations in recent animation history. I would've been fine with the old series not coming back if this was the next step in the series.

>not naming the file [laughter stops]

Attached: 1550614018028.png (540x532, 434K)

The combat and graphics didn't age too well, but it's still pretty enjoyable to me. I wouldn't pay for it now, but it's worth a try if you pirate it.

Nah its shit. Also I'd say it was the beginning of nubioware

Thanks for your irrelevant opinion

Attached: DkV4OgaXcAAmzYp.jpg (675x1200, 183K)

>I'd say it was the beginning of nubioware
?

>my ancestor :)

Kek

test

Look at this terrified kid in the background, even she thinks those are abominations.

fuck batman

With good reason.

Attached: 1461357790801.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Attached: 80C59B9E-8978-407D-B814-B99E2F5F45AF.gif (500x280, 1.96M)

You know what you must do now right?
Stream it

Attached: kung pao.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

>webm
Fuck you

Attached: 1550756691542.png (1129x800, 340K)

Deal with it.

Attached: 1502358447347.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

He didn't seem like much of a mentor to me.

Fuck yeah.

Attached: domon-and-asia.jpg (500x499, 66K)

Bam ham sort of.

Which superhero game better represented their respective franchise?

What are some complaints you had about Batman Arkham Knight and Spider-Man respectively?

Spodermang had too little mission variety and BamHam had WAY too much emphasis on the Batmobile.

Attached: 68F4A186-CE69-47FD-BC40-78FAC9D7D332.jpg (1922x1922, 735K)

It's pretty good and there's a phone port that works surprisingly well.

You obviously summed it up, however, and this applies to Arkham in general, but within the comics, Gotham is a hellhole, yes, but people still live there because it is meant to be comparable to New York.
With the exception of post-prison break, when Spider-Man felt like an Arkham game, you saw regular people on the street living their lives. In City, Origins, and Knight, it was always just goons and criminals on the streets. It doesn't happen often because Superman is more the firefighter to Batman's cop, but it would be nice to have had the opportunity to save people and not be justified to punch every damn person in sight, but even I'd admit that it is a nitpicky complaint.

Wish they would recast the entire show outside of Raven and Robin.

How is Arkham Knight? I got it with my PS4 but never touched it.

I also have not touched Spidahman because of the shitty MJ sections

I fucking despise any action game with a leveling system for this exact reason. I can take off my good gear if the game is getting too easy but I don't want to constantly monitor my level and try to keep it low/appropriate I just want to fight everything I see

Tales of the Abyss did this. Was probably the only Tales game that had true character emotion behind the final boss other than "let's save the world".

I agree that Origins and Knight were stupid for just being full of goons, but at least they had somehwat half-baked reason for. And you still got to rescue people in City, Origins, and Knight, granted they were political prisoners, cops, and firefighters respectively, not ordinary citizens. I always felt City was peak BamHam. I have nothing against Origins or Knight but they just added to much stuff and it lost it's vision.

What show?

i havent played the spider-man one but even though arkham city is one of my favorite games of all time, i really hated arkham knight.

>too much batmobile
>shitty characters/story
>shitty side missions that just boil down to doing the same thing several times
>shitty kb/m controls to the point of being broken even though both asylum and city had well-designed controls (ignore origins)
>shitty world; challenge maps are "simulations" in the middle of the city instead of being their own side "story" like riddler's revenge in arkham city; after finishing the main story, every single thug in the city is unarmed

Titans, OP post is a reference to the final episode.

Out of curiosity what do you feel they added in Origins? I felt gameplay-wise it was a rehash of City, just with a story set in the beginning. Personally it was my favorite BamHam.

I'm not a big fan of origins, but I don't understand all the hate for it either. It felt like more of the same of City, but worse.

Attached: 1550736347298.jpg (2388x1024, 447K)

>but worse
And that was more the fault of lower quality programming than anything else, right? I mean personally, I prefer the Origins Joker look over the old broken dying crap, and was a sucker for playing through Hamill reading The Killing Joke dialogue. Plus I kind of prefer earlier Batman vs Joker stories in general. I had my copy for the Wii U though, so unlike most other people, my copy only crashed once IIRC?

Attached: Batman__Arkham_Origins_13690745712783.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

Or was it Troy Baker? I can't remember...either way, having the younger Joker walk through that dialogue while explaining where he came from was pretty great in my book.