Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

Attached: Loghain.png (1440x810, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPPW1kV8pfM
youtube.com/watch?v=EEbQoeb8qkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't kill romantic king earlier. That shit is only good in heroic songs.

Oh look! This thread again.

Nope.

Yes, but working with what he had there weren't many things he could have done "right".

Yes he was a pathetic weakling that happened to pick one reasonable decision by accident and then proceeded to try and murder the Warden like a fag.

1v1 a goddamn grey warden that has murdered werewolves and dragons and witches and abominations and revenants and whatever the fuck else. Yeh he fucked up. Let him live tho, I liked him in Inquisition. He learned his lesson well.

again?

1. Got all his tactical genius from an elf maid from Orlais, then murdered her once the old king found out.
2. Murdered the old king, and didn't destroy his diary.
3. Abandoned the single strongest strategic defensive point in the kingdom so he could let the most recent king die.
4. Retreated all miltiary forces into the capital, letting most of the kingdom die.
5. Closed off borders preventing foreign armies from helping with the whole horde of monsters thing.
6. Literally sold orphans to demon worshipers who in turn used those souls to summon demons right in the capital.
7. Didn't do any research to find out he couldn't stop the leader of the enemy force meaning everything he did wasn't just stupid but pointless.

He managed to do everything wrong.

He is a fascist

You say that like these threads haven't been a thing for years

Yes, he didn't die soon enough. Among other things of course.

Attached: Celene.png (540x764, 1.01M)

Trying to wipe out the Gray Wardens was supremely stupid. Granted he was working with an incomplete understanding of the Blight, but his good intentions would have ultimately destroyed the nation he was trying to preserve.

You DID put a little Cousland in Morrigan, right?

Attached: 1549444689271.png (1600x900, 769K)

Holy shit is that Spoony?

What a question, of course.

The Blight is a myth conjured by some wannabe fairy king who knows nothing of real hardship or the dangers of rival nations planning conquest

>Cousland
Is any other origin even chad enough for morrigan?

VAE VICTIS
WOE TO THE ORLESIANS

he's a toxic straight white male

Source on the first two?

Cousland Warrior, maybe a rogue.
But it have to be Cousland.

Mage obviously.

Yes, unfortunately only one yet

What if both Mage origins take place at the same time and they hotdog Morrigan?

>Morrigan
>Taking towerbitch dongus

Attached: 1550383463978.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

That wasn't the issue retard
It was Cailan wanting to marry Celene essentially giving up Ferelden to Celene's heirs
It wasn't some irrelevant argument about whenever they should pull back or fight the darkspawn there, Loghain wanted to kill Cailan before they even got there
But you can't expect your average mongoloid subhuman Bioware player to even understand the most simple plot points

Nah, I let my best friend put a baby in her while I watched and cheered him on.

Attached: Alistair.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Is there any extra dialogue past Ostagar for elves? Like is the anything an elf can say about Loghain selling the elves into slavery?

FUCK FERELDEN
FUCK ORLAIS
FUCK TEVINTER
FUCK THE DIVINE
FUCK THE GODS
FUCK THE INQUISITOR
AND FUCK SOLAS

Attached: ht45.png (1420x1068, 1.75M)

Not a pervert or anything but if Morrigan stepped on me I would get a stiffy

>Guys I ain't a creep but this creep shit would turn me on

Attached: 1550304953716.jpg (477x356, 19K)

>That vanilla shit
>Creepy
I bet you think tits are a fetish too

Nope the king was a total moron.

>liking tits
>Not pure degenerate shit

Attached: 1547921319490.jpg (585x1024, 61K)

Yes, made several poor choices, handled the nobility poorly believing his status as a patriot and hero would cause them to bend over for someone they all remember as being a nobody commoner, backed Uldred, picked a blood mage to be his assassin for Eamon instead of someone experienced, let Howe act like the rabid dog he is instead of reigning him in and worst was enacting all of this solely because he was paranoid about Orlais and that his daughter still hadn't produced an heir.

>started a coup/civil war during a time of crisis
>tried to kill off the only people who can stop the crisis
>prevents people from coming in and helping to stop the crisis

I executed his ass

Everytime.

Second one is from the Return to Ostagar DLC, IIRC.

As a Mage, when she starts prodding about your worldview, one of the options is mentioning how you hated being stuck in the tower and how you can relate to her being stuck out in the wilds, which she approves of.

Can no one verfify if you get extra dialogue with loghain as an elf, or any extra dialogue past ostagar?

>DA4 relies on Anthem
>Anthem is failing on top of EA seeing it as a good idea to have like 3 separate release dates that confuse everyone
Oopsie doopsie

The release date thing is one of the most retarded I've seen.
Who looked at that shit and came away thinking it made sense and wasn't over complicated and annoying

That's the Grey Wardens' fault though, for having such a stupid fucking system when they're so vital

>to have like 3 separate release dates that confuse everyone

huh? I thought the release was the 22nd?

I gets worse the more you think about it. Early access fags can stream publically it and show the game to the people that may have been considering to buy it but decide against it before the normal release date

I really wanted him to have a redemption arc for all the fuckery he pulled. But then the situation became either him or Allistair.

>Blueball Leliana cause muh duty and muh mouring
>Bang Morrigan the first chance I got.
What does that says about me?

>Hurr durr lets keep the way we deal with world ending threats a complete secret
Like I get the Darkspawn blood thing might not go down well but I think given the alternative people would come to accept it

>implying that's not the ideal time to kick off a powergrab
>implying a bunch of crazed cultists that refused to cooperate with any kingdoms and kept acting like they knew it all while all the rest were stupid are a reliable source of information even if they were right in the end
>implying a sovereign country should let foreign armies to as they please for the sake of "peacekeeping" on their territory
With a head like that on your shoulders, you're unfit to govern your own room, let alone lives of other people.

>Inpaint Morrigan
>Get Ashley

Attached: original_result1.png (512x512, 504K)

>With a head like that on your shoulders, you're unfit to govern your own room, let alone lives of other people.

at the same time I know Loghain is not fit to rule.

Nope.

He is, he made all the right moves, the issue was with a small detail of the insanely secretive cult that continuously preached doomsday that never came, actually being correct for once.

>What does that says about me?
You're a sucker for the witch, and with that, I can sympathize.

>he made all the right moves

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

If he made all the "right" movies, then why does the game paint him as a major bad guy

If she even talked about stepping on me I'd get a stiffy.

He fucked up Ostagar which led to the darkspawn overrunning the rest of Ferelden.

>what is perspective
Are you seriously asking this question? Really, nigger? He's painted as a villain because as far as you are concerned, he is one, since you're on his shitlist and are an active threat to establishing himself as the holder of power and influence.

>has to resort to racism

Except that ship sailed when the Blight started kicking off in full gear

Just replace it with "user" if casual use of that word on the imageboards triggers your sensitive heart so much.

There was no indication of it being the actual blight until much later. Cailan was a fucking idiot that just wanted to play hero and gave zero fucks about politics and actually ruling the country and Loghain did the objectively correct thing by getting him killed.

Take responsibility.

Attached: 1543601229257.jpg (540x610, 149K)

Who the fuck wouldn't?

>Loghain did the objectively correct thing by getting him killed.
easy there, judge death

>Never got to see pregnant milkygan

>Loghain did the objectively correct thing by getting him killed.

and then threw the nation into chaos

>Mommy Morrigan's tits got SMALLER
FUCK BIOWARE

They are alright, just supposed to be hidden by the bra. BW kinda sucked at modeling that which is not surprising

But you said you were going to disappear!

Attached: computer stand.png (350x339, 48K)

Even once she puts her old oufit back on (which she kept around for ten years because some reason?) which uses a unique mesh and as such they could have modeled it however they wanted, her tits are objectively and comparatively smaller than in DA:O. Considering how much effort they put into modeling veiny mommy milkers throughout Mass Effect, this is unacceptable and insulting.

That's the outfit I meant tho, in her dress her boobs don't look too small. You could say it's a push-up but I have my doubts they thought it through this far. Modern BW just didn't want to show too much tit in her other outfit which I am almost sure was used after their original ideas failed. There were neat concept arts for her DA:I outfits that were all scrapped

Attached: 1496079443314.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

almost flat compared to dao
2/10 would not ritual

?

Attached: they were never that big.jpg (360x377, 93K)

so they should have been made bigger
keep the cute tummy though, not sure how morrigan would look with a thicc milf belly

Literally T H E perfect tit. Big enough to grope but not heavy enough to be a hindrance in combat

>heavy enough to be a hindrance in combat
Nigga she's a mage, possibly a powerful as fuck one at that in-story. I don't think it matters that much.

yes, pretty much every action he took in the game.

Sure it does, they can't just stay still
And since 2 they do weird kung fu shit with their staves

didn't kill me. biggest mistake.

>Morrison actually tells you not to take responsibility
>you do anyway

It’s amazing how wholesome it all turned out

>implying Morrigan wouldn't 100% use fat titties as a distraction to give herself an advantage and get all flustered when Big Dick Cousland mentions it to her until he admits he gets just as distracted and is glad she's on his side

Ostagar's fault lies with the Wardens and their secrecy.
Loghain is a giant retard who spends the rest of the game just sitting on his hands while you dismantle all his efforts.

I took his head off and his daughter still married Alistair

Girls as fit as her can't even have tits much bigger than that. Her arms are next to anorexia tier

>fit
Starved, you mean. Pretty sure Strength is her dump stat.

Her tummy looks fit so she works out

>Tells you all this will only end in heartache
>She tells you to not follow her
>Abandon all duties anyway hunting across the land just to take responsibility
At least they didn't fuck up Morrigan and turned her into a decent mother.

fit for filling with warden seed

>Kept for some reason
The Warden liked how she looked in it.

I think she only refuses if Alistair executes him himself

Correct.

i wonder if she ever washed it, ha ha

>I am many things but I will NEVER be the mother you were to me

Attached: 1521311718117.png (700x700, 291K)

>A man who had put in motion plans to seize the throne long before abandons the field
>Hurr durr its da Warden's fault!

Attached: 1543434474448.jpg (283x350, 23K)

Nigga Wardens come across, as one user said earlier, as an insanely secretive death cult.
Loghain already saw that Cailan was about to let the Orlesians into the nobility, now this "Blight" appears and this death cult wants to march thousands of troops across the border?
Gotta admit it must've looked sketchy as fuck

That's not a simple plot point at all you pretentious faggot. It's a motivation of the villain that's deeply nested in his storyline. The game doesn't go up to you in the starting town and establish it as such. Get over yourself.

>Her lines to Alistair if the Warden had a relationship with her but didn't do the ritual
That got me

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=DPPW1kV8pfM
>Kieran? Nice name, I think he would have approved
I love a ridiculous tragedy so that and Trespasser had me rock hard

>Gotta admit it must've looked sketchy as fuck

Only if you are paranoid

Nigga they dominated the land, oppressed the people and killed his dog
Of course he's going to be paranoid of them, anyone who lived through that would have been

She got a little half elf, seems fitting considering how much they are pushing elves and mages.

Friendly reminder that the only right walkthrough is:
DAO
>be human male
>fuck highborn woman in your castle
>kiss Morrigan right after swamp
>fuck her right after first city
>fuck elf whore in elf camp
>kiss peasant woman in Redcliffe
>kiss Leliana
>fuck Leliana
>fuck all pretty whores in Denerim
>have threesome with Leliana and Isabella
>impregnate Morrigan in the end

DA2
>be male Hawk
>fuck qt insane elf
DAI
>be male inq
>fuck Cass since you have no other options

this looks like a wanna be lulu from ffx.

i played dao love it, have played it probably over 20 times. da2 sucked and killed the series for me. never bought inquisition.

>take up a defensive position
>ask if they should wait for reinforcements
>the Darkspawn attack that night because they're the aggressors and decide when things happen
So how did they expect to be able to "wait" for anyone but the Darkspawn to arrive?

>ever touching the crazy church redhead instead of staying true to your swamp waifu even as she tries to push you away
>ever sticking your dick in a knife ear shit
fucking p l e b

took the words right out of my mouth

You can have Morrigan back by gifting her a mirror, stop being such a betafaggot.

>not wanting to fuck Cass anyway

You are not worthy of her affection.

i dont mean that she was a bad character, and her romance had some cute moments, but it was seriously slim pickings otherwise yknow

>unironical whiteknighting
Fucking hell

morrigan has zero ass
what a disappointment, tits are for fags

Man fuck Bioware for never letting us play as the warden again. I honestly don't care about Hawke or the Inquisitor

>mass effect becomes hugely popular by, among other things, giving people the fulfillment of following their character and their companions through multiple games
>completely abandon it for da

Their big mistake was letting the player invest in the Warden so heavily. Like yeah, you could sort of do the same thing with Shepard and set up his (/her) backstory and everything, but he still has a canon appearance and voice and basic history and all, which they ran with for later DA protags. The Warden was their last PC where basically everything about them was open-ended- including their literal race- and they've realized that if a player imports his ten year old Origins save only to find nothing fucking mattered anyway (see: Ghost Leliana, etc), they're gonna be pissed as fuck. I know I would be, at least. I just want to see Morrigan and her Warden husbando together wrecking shit again, man

They abandoned it for ME as well. Your choices in ME1/DA:O have about the same relevance to the events of ME2/DA2

well i have to disagree. tits are for guys. everyone has an ass so the ass is for fags.

Trying to kill me.

everyone has tits too, some are just flatter than others

Yeah, he made a daughter that couldn't bear any fucking children.

Morrigan > Zevran > lesbo Leliana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alistair

Origins was in development long before Mass Effect.

Literal cuckold.

He makes blatantly retarded decisions throughout the entire game. Leaving his king to die may have been the only sensible thing he did.

Hardened Alistair is still a bro-tier king though

>this looks like a wanna be lulu from ffx.
Not really. Also that dress was already pretty much described by Leliana in DA:O

He was in a boring game, for starters.

i wasn't talking about choice, it's always just a pretense and an illusion in games like these, you follow 90% of the same story regardless. but just that getting to follow the same shepard and cultivate that sense of shared experience with these virtual people is a big part of what made people so attached to what was otherwise not really groundbreaking scifi or super compelling characters or anything

Warden/Morrigan/Alistair/Dog is still the best party of any Bioware game.

How was that sensible? There was no one to take his place. His best course of action would be waiting for a grandchild to be born (or making them adopt one) and taking over his education before taking Cailan out.

I will unironically whiteknight for my perfect witch waifu any day of the week and I'll do it for free, too.

Half-dwarf monster

Cailan was going to marry a fucking Orlesian you fucking spanner, stopping him having an Orlesian heir was most of the point

Yes, pretty much everything after letting Cailan die. Not to say Cailan wasnt a fuckup, just that Loghain made things worse by doing literally everything wrong.

Pretty much only the Warden did everything right.

Aren't interracial children always the race of a mother or I'm confusing it with something?

I don't mean specifically letting the king die. I mean abandoning the fight with the darkspawn that they had no hope of winning.

And even that may not have been true because all we have is his word for it, and the twat isn't exactly a beacon of honesty.

>they had no hope of winning.
they had no hope of winning BECAUSE THEIR BACKUP FUCKING ABANDONED THEM

I feel the same way but it's still debatable. They could still have lost.

Except being that it turned out to be a real Blight and the Archdemon never took the field all they would have accomplished is massive losses in a backwards swamp no one gives a shit for.
Cailan's plan was full on retarded

´>this looks like a wanna be lulu from ffx.
This is such a brainlet parrot meme that I want to punch anyone that posts it irl

yeah but women have developed tits. its one of the key differences between males and female ls bro. lrn2anatomy

never saw the pic before and the first thing i thought of was lulu you bitch

Don't you be talking shit 'bout my tits

it wasn't full on retarded. Ostegar was still a chokepoint and a defensible fortress.

The alternative was letting them rampage across the entire country unopposed.

The "WOAH ITS [Character] FROM THE LAST GAME!!!" stuff is awful.

I don't need Leliana, Morrigan, and Alistair coming back in every single fucking game, especially when it just invalidates choices I make.

what if it was a woman?

>Cailan was going to marry a fucking Orlesian

and how is that a problem?

ferelden stronk

orlesians go home

morrigan was the only good one because they actually showed how she got over her edgy phase and ended up loving and adoring her warden along with becoming the good mother she said she would
leliana is just the writer's pet that keeps coming back and coming back and coming back

Frenchies deserve the rope

Literally her regular outfit is more Lulu than that because there are a few belts, although still about 5000 less belts than Lulu has. Also no niggerlocks.

Still a literal cuckold since it was sex between a male & a female.

Orlesian's had previously conquered Fereldan and there had been a massive war to get them to fuck off about 30-40 years previous, of which Cailan's father and Loghain were major parts of.
He isn't exactly going to be thrilled at the prospect of them coming back

While, ultimately, I agree with what you said, there's also no need to bring back absolutely everything from the previous games.
I guess that what I'm trying to say is that I'd take quality over quantity, but with that being said you cannot deny that Bioware took the laziest route possible by writing off the warden with the sacrifice ending being canon.

Attached: 1537300499756.jpg (720x960, 145K)

Thats... not what a cuckold is user?
Like I get what you mean, but cuckold has a definite meaning and that aint it

I fucking love that this many years later Yea Forums can still have 300 post threads about whether Loghain did anything wrong, even if it makes me sad that Bioware went to shit.

Yeah he fucked you and your order over which is enough for me to kill him whether or not I agreed with him on other things.

It literally is the dictionary definition of a cuckold. Look it up.

>Literally sold orphans to demon worshipers
Weren't they elves? The scum of that universe?

Ah, so Logain was a paranoid /pol/tard, got it

>Garrus' entire character arc in ME1 revolves around vigilantism vs following proper procedure
>Paragon Shep can use the Dr. Hart incident as an example of why procedure is necessary.
>Garrus tells you he'll rejoin the force and make his father proud.
>ME2
>YEAH WELL I TRIED A LITTLE BUT IT DIDN'T WORK, SO I DECIDED TO BE A VIGILANTLY ANYWAY.

Attached: LegendsReaction.png (637x478, 177K)

Lets be fair here, Loghain is an exceptional villain even for old Bioware.

Sound..

Attached: Loghain_Ostagar.png (516x323, 341K)

Besides being bitter pussies elves aren't that much of an issue.

Making him a grey warden and having him sacrifice himself to the nightmare dream thing in DA:I is the kino and canon ending for Loghain

>a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.
>a man whose wife
>a man

>woMAN

Based and Redpilled.
Garrus evolves into a right-wing terrorcaust on Omega

Are you implying isn't a man?

This, although I am partial to Hawke watching their whole family die around them, being forced to kill the love of their life before falling to a literal nightmare because goddamn if that isn't a hell of a tragedy

>Didn't read the replies
Nigga come the fuck on here

>unable to comprehend implied implications
So the NPC meme isn't just a meme.

>lmao dude just let this fantasy equivalent of medieval France completely annex your country what could go wrong bro??

retard

Somehow, despite having one of the most fucktarded nobility and nobles usually are already retarded by default, Orlais is doing quite well.

When they aren't at civil war or being held together by an adulterous Empress and duct tape

Exactly. Can't see how that's a fuck up from his side. Elves are viewed as sub-human in DA, so who gives a fuck if he reduces the population of the captials ghetto? Only thing that's kind of iffy is that he allowed Tevinter inside the city.

If you play a human noble, it's your duty to have Loghain killed the instant you can.

yes
Orlais > Ferelden

Then Inquisition happened and made them into completely useless cunts, now i'm not so certain anymore.

I always let Hawke stay as what Flemeth says in DA 2 about jumping into the abyss or some shit like that

Hawke... Hawke had a hard life

Not to mention she was the one Tumblr thought would be a lesbian strong womyn. Turned out to be a top tier tomboy waifu.

>gaider is a hack fraud but also wrote the only good romances
i don't know how to feel about this

Origin was one of the last game he worked on before going full retard.
As much as people like to shit on him and with good reasons, most are also capable to admit that he did some good shit

Fuck Gaydar for shitting on dwarf romances, at least you get a throw away line for Harding in Trespasser.

I interpret it as "this nigga will have his plot armor as long as he keeps jumping into retarded ass situations that will kill everyone else"
So I let him stay behind to fight Nightmare. Surely a big ass demon is enough to trigger his plot armor, right? Surely that counts as "retarded ass situation that will kill everyone else"

leliana a SHIT

She’s not shit but she’s second rate to Morrigan

Dwarf Noble

Cass would’ve been great if it wasn’t for the fact that she looks like a butch dyke

>second rate to an edgy hypocritical murderhobo smelly swamp witch with anger and mommy issues
Yeah, she's shit.

She looks fine, the scars she has in Inquisition make her even cuter.

Hardened Leliana makes for an alright LI for female wardens. Otherwise she's boring.

Literally who the fuck was Corypheus or whatever the fuck his name was, and what did he want?

Seething

She looks mannish in Inquisition, plus they made her too devout and downplayed her assertive personality making her essentially a paladin in the worst sense of the word.

make tevinter great again

I thought she looked less mannish in DAI. Didn't notice too much of a personality difference other than taking on too much of the MUH CHURCH stuff that every DA game must have one obnoxious character about.

I liked Cassandra in Inq

One of the magisters who opened the gates to the Golden City and released whatever was trapped there leading to the Darkspawn.

You did play mage user, right?
You bullied and fucked a LITERAL semen demon like a true chad, right?

He was 100% in the right to not sacrifice 80% of Fereldans military so that the king could play hero. Had he gone with Cailans plan the Fereldan military would have been decimated outside of the Redcliffe forces which hadn't arrived yet and there would not have been a strong enough military to hold Denerim during the final battle, keeping the archdemon there long enough to get killed by the wardens. Not only was the plan suicidal in the first place, Alistair and the MC were so late to light the beacon that the wardens and Kings guard had already taken heavy losses to the point that they'd be sacrificing the Fereldan military to save a few wounded and half dying men.

>But he left the wardens to die when they're critical to ending the blight!
It's the wardens fault for keeping two very important pieces of information a secret. That they can detect darkspawn and thus verify whether or not a true blight is happening, and what happens if a non-warden kills the archdemon.
Loghain couldn't have known that this was a true blight (and outside of the wardens senses, there was no evidence of it being one) or that he would need wardens to eventually slay the archdemon. Not to mention that by the time the beacon was lit, the initial force was already so pulverized that it's doubtful any battle ready wardens would have remained.

Loghain fucked up plenty after the battle at Ostagar. Turning away aid from other wardens, enslaving elves to tevinter, instigating civil war, and using arle Howe as a right hand man to name a few. But he made the right call at Ostagar. Of this I have no doubts.

I don't know if it was just me, but on the ps3 version when morrigan is nude you can just see the outline of her twat and it is juicy

Surely you all did the right thing and made Alistair the king?

Yes, right after fucking over Anora but god damn she was hot

morrigan not having a thick black bush makes me sad

>I don't know if it was just me, but on the pc version when morrigan is nude you can just see the outline of her cock and it is juicy
FTFY

Yes. Everything this fella said.

>tfw DA:O released before futa became as commonplace accepted as it is now
I just want to suck a thick Witch of the Wilds cock while she pets my head.

Just accept that you're gay, user.

>twat
lmao who says that

At no point did I try to deny it.

bongs

I'm glad it did so I don't have to shift through your garbage fetish.

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

Please don't bully me.

>One of the magisters who opened the gates to the Golden City
Jesus wat
I have no played Inquisition, so does that mean that the Maker was the actual big fucking deal or some shit or is he still just a magical bearded dude living in the clouds?

Attached: 1CF646DE-C045-42E2-983A-267F07A236E8.png (500x385, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EEbQoeb8qkc

How degenerate

Attached: 1459435331344.jpg (2048x1148, 237K)

I stand with you

He was introduced in a DA2 DLC fucking lmao, main villain in a fucking DLC, but the answer is both yes and no since no one knows if the Maker was actually real, the Golden City definitely was and the Magisters breaking in fucked everything up.
All religions are technically correct, except the Dalish, they got it backwards

THEN

Did Inquisition expand on dalish religion?

>Did he do anything wrong?
Wat did he do right? Loghain is the direct cause of the civil war by retreating from Ostagar, then refusing to take responsibility for doing so and trying to blame the Wardens. He refuses to accept any option where he's not ruling Ferelden even though Anora is an adult and doesn't require a regent, and he directly precipitates the civil war by trying to assassinate Eamon, also for no good reason.

It's not just the retreat at Ostagar, the entire game is a progression of one retarded decision after another from Loghain
>claims he retreats from Ostagar to preserve the lives of his troops, who he then wastes fighting a pointless civil war he caused while doing nothing about the Darkspawn currently ravaging the land
>blames the Grey Wardens for killing the king rather than taking responsibility for his own actions
>tries to have the remaining Wardens murdered even though they're the only ones capable of ending the Blight
>tries to have Arl Eamon assassinated for literally no reason, for which he murders templars to free a known blood mage
>makes a deal with Uldred and promises freedom to the mages, precipitating a civil war that without the Warden's intervention would've killed the entire Circle when Ferelden could least afford to lose them
>trusts Howe even though he murdered all the Couslands, conveniently removing the main obstacle to Loghain seizing power, and is an obvious psychopath
>best of all when confronted with all his obvious mistakes and how badly they've fucked the country over he refuses to see what he did wrong

Attached: tumblr_m5dfflHK7k1qjfxmno1_1280.jpg (1123x747, 81K)

>fucking lmao, main villain in a fucking DLC

Same with Inquisiton.

I'll sit on that cross, and by cross I mean Morrigan's thick cock. And I'll scream her name loud enough that Leliana will know for a fact they heard it all the way in the Anderfels.

Massively
Flee this thread now because if the conversation starts you will be spoiled on the entire plot
Unless you dont care in which case fucking google this shit dude
Dread Wolf did nothing wrong

According to Cory, the throne was empty. My guess is it never was the seat of the Maker, but a prison for something The Dread Wolf trapped there and it tricked the magisters into freeing it to take revenge on the world the Wolf had created.

> He doesn't know

>play as female human noble
>harden Alistair(in more ways than one wink wink nudge nudge)
>allow Alistair to kill Loghain
>lock Anora in a dungeon and marry Alistair
>side with the dwarven prince and the elf sage
>save redcliffe and spare the tower mages
>party: Warden, Alistair, Leliana and Wynne
patrician choice

Amell Bloodline become strong :D

Leliana is a nutjob that should be removed from existence

Raises the question of the Archdemons though, who and what are they and why would entering the Golden City cause the Blights to start?
Golden City was the prison of the Elven Gods, its them breaking out using the Darkspawn which is why Flemeth wants Kieran if he has the soul on a Old One in him

>The Dread Wolf
THE dalish god of death and betrayal or whatever?
So elven gods are a thing then?
Jesus fucking christ I'm starting to feel like I should actually play Inquisition

Attached: 1550634515661.jpg (264x191, 9K)

if loghain recognized that the beacon was lit too late and saved the remaining troops allowing for a regroup and joining up with more grey wardens to properly fight the blight rather than trying to take the royal position then his retreat at ostagar would be seen as a good tactic and necessary for the kingdom
but instigating a civil war and blaming the wardens was just full retard
he deserved to be executed on the spot

Yes. Turns out your dildo looking companion is a dalish diety who you procreate with to create a force to combat morrigan & the wardens hellspawn.

This is correct. Loghain is basically your average power hungry Baron type, betraying the monarch at the first sign of weakness for short term gain, and then promptly fucking everything up

Leave now then you dumb cunt.
This shit gets way deeper than that

you fucking what

oh you're in for a surprise

The Dalish gods are directly involved now, user. if you really want to understand, play Inquisition or look up a synopsis.

No, because now I want to know

Attached: 1550647829227.png (480x410, 390K)

Dragon Age was never good.

Its all real
Except the Maker
ELVES M'BOY
RACE WAR NEXT GAME If it isn't cancelled because of Anthem WOOOOOO

Attached: 1544156627162.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

I had already romanced her by that point so yes. And then I went off with her to raise our child together in the DLC.

Aight
Pic related is a companion.
He is also the Dread Wolf.
He did in fact lock the other gods away and fucked everything up because now the Veil is a thing and hes on the warpath to tear it down.
This will unmake reality as we know it and kill all but the elves
Do you see now why you must never relax around knife ears
The romance/breakup scene with him in Trespasser was pure kino

I don't think the preaching doomsday excuse works if it happened 4 times before.

I was under the impression the dragons were the elvish gods since Wolf cast them down trapping them in the Earth itself. The blight is the Wolf's true nature that he sealed so he could try and live a normal life.
Then again all of this is just guess work piecing shit together.

Elves would be cool if they weren't pussies who bitch and moan about DA EVIL MUN and then not doing shit about it.
Also can't grow a beard.

You could be right but given his attitude of disgust towards Darkspawn its possible he doesn't actually know himself since a lot of the shit that happened was unintended.
Could be they are ancient Tevinter Gods or are related to the ancient Dwarven Titans that just woke up or whatever the fuck that thing was
God I hope we get 4, the lore just got crazy batshit in the funnest fucking way
They doing something now nigga, they prepping for war

>The Grey Warden leave for only ten fucking years and everything go to absolute shit

Well, shit.

Attached: 1549942043961.jpg (558x908, 491K)

Also Ancient Dwarves woke up and it turns out they were giant underground Titans and worked as hivemind

Let me guess, said Titans are the "Stone"

Attached: 1532577137476.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

You're goddamn right it is!
Its also probably the reason their immune to magic and don't dream, they're completely outside the Fade so fuck knows how they'll play into it

So hold up
Elves get their fancy tree hippie god shit
Dorfs get underground giants, however the fuck that works
What do humans get?
There's something, right?

Darkspawn and Corypheus

Not him but one thing wrong.
Dwarves dont get giants. They get fucking Titans

Well fuck you then

Attached: 1547742165701.jpg (960x954, 47K)

Humans get fucked. Such is life when you're the best.

Thats literally what I said
Exact fucking words as well man

Attached: ClmrSzk.jpg.jpg (800x450, 38K)

You get whatever the fuck Maric is. Probably just that. A guy with dragon blood. Completely irrelevant.

Even just following the plan would still have made him defacto Monarch because the spearhead of Cailan's army is fucked either way.
Everyone involved underestimated to the Blight to the point where they where deeply outnumbered either way.

Isn't that guy toast, or was that retconned as well?

>What do humans get?
Maker likely existed, but fucked off sometime before Corypheus and friends went to the black city.

You used the G-word. There's a difference.

Probably gone. Blood deficiency is a serious condition.

Attached: you can help me you're a doctor.jpg (457x749, 85K)

Well fat lot of fucking good that does us then

Attached: 1547302714253.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Jesus christ I forgot how awful dragon age 2 looked.

It's blood. It can be reproduced. There's a royal bastard, and then there's the in-universe theory about Qunari blood.

We just have to find someone crazy enough to fuck (with) dragon blood.

Attached: I want to masturbate on your spleen and teddy bear.png (523x582, 394K)

Hold up, you're not implying that Alistair is actually going to be some kind of messiah or dumb shit like that, are you?

Attached: 1514326848587.png (600x474, 6K)

Alistair? Messiah? He missed that chance long ago. Only way he'll ever become a messiah is if he kills an Archdemon. Royal bastard has nothing going for him except be a bastard that can't even fuck Anora or Isabela in the fucking comics they appear in.
There's no hope for that fucker. Watch Ferelden go apeshit when he gets his calling while Anora has to contend with all this shit

>1. Got all his tactical genius from an elf maid from Orlais, then murdered her once the old king found out.
The fuck?

Then what the fuck is it?
Answer me user I must know!

Attached: 1468109941936.png (569x336, 431K)

No.
He can die on Inquisition.

>about Qunari blood
What did I miss?

Doesn't Iron Bull mention that there are theories about Qunaris and dragons being somehow related?

Dragon's blood so potent it awakens what seems to be dragons so big they look like Old Gods. Alistair has "it" but didn't use it because he saw daddy go out that way and he doesn't want to get the Richtofen treatment, being king and all. Those really big dragons are just chilling, since no blood to awaken them. The ones that are awake are also chilling, probably because they don't know what they did, or they do know but they can't do shit.
The qunari don't "own" their blood. Their blood isn't theirs, and a lot of people think it's because they're Reavers that did more than just drink blood. So far though no one seems to have fucked a dragon before, but it's all just jokes. Unless of course some asspull magic is involved.

Bull jokes about it, Corypheus believes that there's some weird shit going on about Qunari blood, and some offhand remarks found in Inquisition, but it's all in-universe speculation. The tamassrans probably know the truth, but they're not one to talk.

So wait it's a fucking Martin Septim situation?
I'm so fucking confused I guess I'm gonna have to scourge the wiki for the night

Attached: 1548099928864.jpg (327x357, 69K)

Humans get to live in a town and a proper height

>mfw had to force alistair impregnate morrigan because my warden was female
>mfw alistair was also my love interest

I got cucked hard

Attached: 1538598208209.png (600x697, 706K)

He became a man that night, user

Attached: 1547301028475.jpg (1247x1920, 333K)

I simply sacrificed myself, sounds better in the history books.

>being forced to kill the love of their life
Which companion would that be?

Gaider did some good work, even pro bono, for Baldur's Gate back in the day. It's a shame his head got lodged so far up his own ass and yet still he could not see his bullshit.
Sadly also a tremendous hypocrite for saying Dorf romance would be disgusting and then lusting over his own fantasy horned dicksling. At least he got what he deserved.

Just sacrifice Loghain ffs.

>my warden was female
Found your problem

>Morrigan will never drop her "Well well, what have we here?" line as she unzip your expanded donger

Attached: 1548088705243.jpg (887x900, 219K)

If you romance the worst boy Anders and kill him for the Chanty bombing
Not ideal, but it fits the bill

>playing a female
cuck. Be a male cousland so you can impregnate your waifu or cuck Loliana.

loghain is too cool to die

I still refuse to believe a single thing Bull says outside that he is a liar and spy. Everything he feeds to the Inquisitor sounds like a sales pitch because he knew one day the Qunari would officially ask for an alliance and he was tasked to ensure it happened. The problem is somewhere along the way he started to go native and got attached to his work, The Chargers, which makes him leave the decision to you. By ridding him of The Chargers all he has left is to embrace the Qun, by letting them live he fully surrenders to his knew life but keeps his lies a secret for fear the Inquisitor will do what the Qunari failed to.

That fucker did not deserve martyrdom.

Attached: 1510161415166.jpg (845x683, 68K)

He trusted a woman.

She got Casteless'd. Sorry to say that Human lads just can't compete.

Bull was just terribly written, scream of donut steel, and is an insult to everything that was established about the Qunaris

>want to make an elf rogue, since wild elves and city elves are portrayed as archers and thieves, respectively
>elves get literally no bonus to DEX; all of their stat boosts are focused on magic
>actually, NONE of the races specialize in a rogue
How did they fuck this up so badly? The one and only elf party member you get is a rogue, and the two mages in the group are both humans. Were there ANY elf mages in the first game? What were they trying to portray here?

Attached: 1549412813877.png (1000x1500, 284K)

But the maker is the only one that could still be a real God

>play male cousland
>impregnate half of ferelden while you exterminate darkspawn with your best best friend, a drunk drawf, a literal succubus and a hot nun
Male warden lived the life of a king, while aleister was trying to figure out if he wanted to be one

Attached: 1515375252337.png (497x641, 492K)

Origins best to worst:
>Chad Human Noble
>Chadlet Dwarf Noble
>Dwarf poorfag so you can BTFO the nobles and become a paragon
>Assblasted City Elf
>faggot mage
>Dalish cuck
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1550707976035.png (590x341, 339K)

Yes, he was a traitorous, powerhungry sack of shit with no endgame who objectively exacerbated the effects of the Fifth Blight on Ferelden and he died messily at my blade.

nothing more satisfying than being a dwarf and cucking every single noble when you get to orzamar

Sounds about right, Dalish is definitely shit tier

No, they are always the human masterrace. Alistair's mother is an elf and he is a human.

Fuck off, Link.

Based and truthpilled

Attached: 1549149591380.jpg (960x779, 188K)

Poisoned Arl Eamon
Approved of Maleficars breaking from the Circle
Selling Slaves to Tevinter
Didn't educate his son in law
Criminalized the Wardens

It should be noted that the circle rebellion and Arl Eamons poisoning happened before the battle at ostagar. Meaning Loghain didn't see the Darkspawn hoard and decided to retreat, he planned on leaving the King to die and instigated chaos and tried to assassinate his biggest opposition. What his true motivations are is a mystery, if he wasn't power hungry then it was ptsd from Orlais causing him to go mad, he shouldn't have been given the positions he had.

Your getting that from elder scrolls. For dragon age iirc it's just a half elf like that dreamer kid in 2 or Alistair. I think for humans and dwarfs the kids are just manlets.
Elves are shit at anything other then being faggot homo mages.

This man knows what's up.

Attached: 1545907540331.png (409x440, 267K)

Can we get some appreciation for our best girl?

Attached: fc9d78934616f5a52bc190d729041d8b-d3hwc7n.jpg (763x1048, 141K)

Go be a footfag somewhere else

>Not even best girl of the she's in game

Attached: 1545157853492.png (900x807, 301K)

Start by posting her

Attached: 1547882255587.png (1024x768, 1M)

If you don't post footfag bait then we can talk about 2nd best girl.

How about No

Attached: dragon_age_2_merrill_by_agregor-d3dcctj.jpg (720x960, 539K)

But the feet makes it better user.

Attached: story_time_by_ladyreddarkness-d3hn40g.jpg (1024x687, 155K)

Not really no.

Why do autists like her so m-- oh. Oh.

I respect your opinion user :>)

Attached: 7682dc47fed7ae4d71cb48f2f3c1a89f.png (610x696, 547K)

So the time has come to pick, what specializations do I pick for the inquisitor?

Attached: What to pick.jpg (857x337, 77K)

>Tfw redheads are always unromancable or garbage tier
Fuck CDPR for doing this with Cerys as well.

Attached: 1549276056894.jpg (373x391, 39K)

Rift mage is kind of meh, Necromancer can heal, Knight Enchanter can bring in big dick dps

Is that so? I heard rift mage are overpowered.

Then I guess it got patched because last time I tried it was ass

Knight-Enchanter can solo dragons, even after nerfs. It's just rather boring.

>Human Noble
Boring and generic
>Dwarf Noble
Great
>Dwarf Commoner
Very good
>City Elf
Female is great, male is pretty meh
>Mage
Shitty
>Dalish
Comfy

So Necromancer is the way to go?

based

Up to you. Personally I go KE because even though its dull, being able to solo a dragon on the hardest difficulty is handy. Less trying to micromanage party members into not dying. It also does massive damage to armor, which nearly everything has on that difficulty.

Attached: 1548356925878.jpg (550x430, 27K)

Lots of Morri futa SFM tho, just no drawings

>thinks Chad cousland is shit
>likes dalish elf
Kys elf nigger.

Should I ask Gaider on twitter if shapeshifters can temporarily change their genitals?

You have to ask Weekes now

If you want but you will never get the correct answer

Gaider wrote her so far and he is a fag and more likely to say yes.

Playing an assblasted city elf was comedy gold until they ran out of lines for him to say. It was still pretty good.

You get like one or two extra lines of dialogue as an elf but thats it really

He'll just shame you for wanting him to indulge in your fetish then proceed to jerk off to iron bull again.

He ignored the wisdom from thousands of years ago because he turned coward.

He openly hunted and destroyed via scapegoating some of the only people capable of ending the threat that he allowed to escape by being consumed with fear.

He betrayed his best friend's son, his son in law, and his King ,leaving him to die so his army could survive.

He used this as an excuse to take control in order to attempt to make himself King all because he was afraid of "muh orlesians"

He nearly doomed all of Ferelden through his arrogance, fear, ambition, and stubbornness. He did everything wrong.

The people who dont want god damn demons loose in the city because of it.

Only everything. Plus he really needs a bath, the slimy fuck

Forgetting in between.
>The Council ignores all evidence of sovereign and the reapers
>Throws the whole thing under the rug and buries it.
>Runs him out after he speaks out about it.
>His friend shepherd dies unceremoniously, and the Normandy Destroyed.

he gave it a shot, and then they fucked him.

>impregnate
I thought you were sterile and it was only through Morrigans cock magics that you managed to make a child with her.

Except the insane secret cult it’s the only one that has been able to stop the literal demon disease born in the earth
It’s true, under normal circumstances Loghain desitions would make sense, but being paranoid about foreign forces while your own country it’s destroyed by civil war and a demon army...Loghain was a cowardly fool, too scared of the orlesians to even consider help from someone else and this still wouldn’t be so bad except his weakness would have dragged all of Ferelden with him
Loghain is a good knight but should never be left close to the seat of power, his place is that of a loyal dog

I thought it was if two wardens got together then they couldn't have kids but it was fine if it was a warden and non warden, considering you can impregnate Morrigan without even doing the ritual if you just romanced and fucked her at some point. The ritual was just so the old god soul would go straight to the baby.

I forgot you could knock up Morrigan without the ritual. They even make it so Kieran in inquisition doesn't say as much weird shit. Instead of saying shit like "I noticed your blood. It doesn't belong to your people." to a Qunari he'll say something a bit more normal.

He is more likely to be for it because it's a fag fetish just like iron bull

>"I noticed your blood. It doesn't belong to your people."
>"No I just feel bad about what happened to your people."
What in the fuck did he mean by this? What happened to the Qunari?

He probably means Bull’s regiment or whatever, since you can leave them to die

Yeah Kieran without a soul is not as weird, says to dwarves "I thought you were taller" and I think the laughs at elf ears

fuck you, I actually felt bad, a-at least im queen

Drawings have so much more SOUL than SFM stuff, though. Except for the /ss/ SFM futa stuff.

They can't. Play the game, you doof.

Attached: DAOrigins 2019-01-15 06-58-53-41.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

While elves do deserve everything bad that happens to them, selling their children to blood mages isn't the best look

That just says she hasn't learned it yet because she wouldn't get an advantage from it. Not that it's out of the question
Also I could never fap to drawings. The characters have to look like they do ingame or I cant get it up for it

There's nothing anywhere to suggest that shapeshifters can assume other human forms or modify their own.
>Also I could never fap to drawings. The characters have to look like they do ingame or I cant get it up for it
>not being able to deal with some offmodel if the dick and balls are nice enough

Hey Corypheus did you see the throne of gods up there?

Thoughts and opinions?

Attached: tumblr_pmo3h4ue8t1un4o6oo1_540.png (540x397, 307K)

I can't into these meme measurements but that sounds like a big nig.

I think the author of that particular tidbit needs a mercury enema more than a pegging.

Yes. He didn't beg like a bitch when I took his head off for ruining the country

>pegging
>not an actual dick that cums in your ass and taints you with her magic seed as she wraps her arms around you and twists your mind around her little finger like her mother taught you
Did you not read the damn thread?

Considering he outright name drops the titans and hints he knows the truth behind the face tattoos dalish have I doubt that. Its something more then that.

Gay, I want her to talk shit to me as I pound her into submission and wear down her defences slowly but surely.

kill both yourselves

Why?

Yeah, deserting his allies and king like that. That's fucked up, man.

What if it's samefag

He tried to kill the MC and blame everything on them so yes.

Attached: baste.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Attached: 1546580069313.jpg (1280x1440, 280K)

M-Mean.

God I wish

>dad left cause not my kid
>real dad and warden lover looking for him.

fuck this shit im out

>"I could have had them both"
god damn

Attached: 1483312347991.png (687x561, 295K)

mage is objectively kino

It'd be easier to list the things he did right.

Attached: b69.png (335x655, 367K)

>TFW Every choice is a weight between doing what is right and doing what will make things better in the long run.
>Except Harromont, Never pick harromont.

God I hope not. I'm so fucking sick of elven lore in this series