Play FFXIV

>Play FFXIV
>DPS are almost always terrible
>When I get dps who can do decent damage they apparently never heard of diversion or lucid dreaming
Why can't I just get DPS in my party who are capable of doing good damage while also being aware of and limiting their aggro generation? When I play DPS that's what I do so why can't others do the same?

Attached: Miqo'te.full.2019430.jpg (1100x1061, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JKRf8
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/383546-A-Petition-for-remaking-the-models-of-Hydatos-Relics
youtu.be/Czw1XDkjTuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MMO players are barely human. They are either literally retarded or soulless power gamers. There is no in between. Im sorry

80% of the people that play XIV are genuine retards

shut up tank bitch

Sadly true. Like the guy below you who thinks anyone is gonna take his obvious bait.

I'll DPS for you user!

Yoshi P FIX BLUE MAGE!!!!!

Get rid of t he Limited Jobs idea. It's terrible.

Sex with underage Miqo'te.

Not allowed.

Attached: 1549829150216.jpg (850x970, 106K)

based and red-pilled

Khloe owes me, I helped her sister our a lot.

It's literally not necessary in 90% of the content, get a static for the stuff where it matters.

Fuck off shitter. You are bad at the game if you don't use your aggro mgmt skills

You guys ready for Little Ladies Day? Last year was kino.

Attached: gUdHHJxIAHSuSRJBoAtd-o2iM0.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

lmao shitty tranny taking an easy ass game so serious, end yourself already

>can't get a static
>calls other shitter
Lmao!

There's no laws in abandoned middle of nowhere

Attached: 1474752270408.png (1000x1100, 1.37M)

Remember, crimes are only illegal if they're caught.

get banned for deriding my playstyle, 20 minute dungeon gamer

>game drops to sub-10 fps during Seiryu
What in the FUCK. No other fight/area rapes my video card like that one.

Is there a better feel than being a tank chad, bros?
>carrying the party on your shoulders through your big dick damage
>nobody dares say a thing to you or else they'd have to fiddle their thumbs for half an hour
>everybody in PF is waiting for you to grace them with the presence of your mighty dick
Ah, feels good.

>be super tryhard top tier player in HW
>get top percentile parses on every fight
>had fun doing it but can't be arsed to do it another expansion
>decide to take it easy and enjoy SB as a casual and just pug everything after a lot of static culture in HW
>I'm obviously a solid player that can still consistently parse in the higher pecentiles but without top level gear and shitty comps oranges aren't too realistic most of the time
>still apply to kill/farm parties that want to down the boss and aren't shitters or learning
>get declined every time because "lol purple parses gtfo"
>"you do more dps than everyone in our group but you aren't meta role so gtfo"
>"you're literally statistically better than 90%+ of the end game playerbase in your job, but that's not good enough for /ourgroup/"

>Why can't I just get DPS in my party who are capable of doing good damage while also being aware of and limiting their aggro generation
because people like you made all of us quit the game

It just means he knows what he's doing when he says "grant me the strength to smite mine enemies!"

Attached: 1491790578645.png (477x284, 6K)

>Narumin is back
Yay!

Too be desu if I was the WoL I'd have picked up Khloe and teleported to my house where I'd try to make kittens with that kitten everyday

Cringe as fuck
Did you seriously just write a made up ten line green text story?

You should have looked harder, it's not that hard to find midcore or casual statics in this game.

Most statics aren't even hardcore statics, because that requires you to not have a job. Even if XIV has a lot of NEET trannies, most who play it still have jobs and responsibilities and shit.

>One member of your group is completing this duty for the first time
>Second Chance point granted
>One member of your group is completing this duty for the first time
>Second Chance point granted>One member of your group is completing this duty for the first time
>Second Chance point granted

Attached: 1549922922211.gif (960x540, 2.11M)

>tanking Sohm Al for the first time at level 53
>in full HQ crafted 52 gear
>take the first group just to gauge the group
>one enemy dies, sprout red mage runs fifty yalms past to grab the next group and solo them
>shrug and grab the aggro and pop rampart
>suddenly my health's critical
>at like 20% health the White Mage throws Regen on me
>otherwise they're only casting Aero
>I die on the first trash pull of the dungeon

Still managed to crawl to completion thanks to the non-sprout Red Mage keeping me alive with Vercure. I just, I've never had a healer do this little before; usually if they're subpar either they space out dealing casting stones or healbotting without DPS. This White Mage was in 68 gear so they couldn't have even solely used a jump potion.

Attached: healer gear.jpg (316x329, 51K)

That brown potato looks like she has downs

>People that say X job is hard
>People that say Y fight is hard
>People that say anything in this game is even remotely hard in any way, shape or form
Don't flaunt about your mad skillz in this game, it only makes you look fucktarded. Every single thing in this game boils down to memory/muscle memory

Attached: 1545393177290.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Literally every game and skill in the universe is memo and muscle memory derived from repetition, welcome to humanity dumb fuck
Post logs

That's not true at all, are you retarded?

>wanna do all the Primals on EX
>get easily anxious and always think it's my fault when someone dies because I play healer even when it's not my fault
>know all the mechanics from videos because I watched them twenty times
>still don't have the courage to try to go into a farm party

Attached: tumblr_pjd8saSf2Z1vwpy8x_400.jpg (299x298, 17K)

>Wah I don't want to do aggro I want to dps

Tanks are the biggest babies. Just go play a dps yourself.

>post logs
lmao fucking cringeworthy tranny shit

You'll just laugh at my grey parses like it even fucking matters for a game like this.

People playing with randumbs is the biggest mistake. We live in a timeline where mediocrity is okay and everything that exceeds it is being an elitist.

Do not play with randoms, it's really that simple.

Since EU will be dead, is viable to play on NA?

Post a single counterexample
Thanks for the honesty

If you can deal with the input delay on verything, yes.

>Post logs
You complete autist what's stopping me from posting somebody else's parses and saying they're mine? And what if I got all purple/orange then you're gonna say it's not me? Fucking trannies

I won't

Literally any game that requires any amount of decision-making?

You could look up any random game and there's a good chance it involves that on some level.

Attached: 1549351108776.jpg (648x484, 131K)

And how would you formulate a process for making those decisions? With experience gained from practice, research, and muscle memory. You won't do it well your first time.

I remember thinking Yotsuyu EX looked like complete bullshit while watching a guide for it a few times, but some people in my FC invited me to it and just said basic shit like “left. right. split.” in voice chat and it was the easiest EX I’ve ever done. Compare that to wiping over and over to Sigmascape V1 Savage because one of the healers just stood there and watched the tanks die.

Tl;dr this game is bullshit don’t play on JP servers with English speakers.

I had a feeling you were going to go there. That's a bit of a stretch mate. There are games where not every situation is going to be exactly the same, unlike most encounters in XIV where abilities occur in a distinct order every time.

>Tranny assblasted that somebody called their futa ERP sim skill-less
You couldn't make this shit up if you tried...

EX primals are much easier than Savage.

The only EX that was even remotely difficult this entire expansion was Shinryu. I cleared every other EX blind on day one.

The game has so little pve content that it's not worth playing. Sure, primals and savage raids are okay, but there's so few fights and dungeons are boring. It's a game for young parents who play while their kid is sleeping and people who glamslut.

Decisions based on experience != straight up memory because there is only 1 possible outcome.
You are fucking retarded my tranny

It's a fun singleplayer.
Making mad dosh and making your own home pretty is the real endgame.

>The single best thing you can do in a house isn't even a feature but just a bug
I'll buy a house when the furniture is properly dyeable and have more options

>making your own home pretty
What for? No one sees it. Or if you rp I guess you can bring your lala partners there. Otherwise it's completely empty or you're just afking in it alone.

>Big dick damage

Sure buddy

>Shinryu
I dunno, we had the same guy give us basically the same directions and it wasn’t too much of a hassle aside from the one random in the party from a different server. I did get the katana and dog the first time I cleared it though so I’m not too chuffed.

Glad you play samurai/black mage and think personal DPS matters lol

you are all sexually frustrated

maybe if you started sucking each others dicks you'd finally calm down

INNER RELEASE!
You better give me all your damage buffs, fucking cucks.

This isn’t /vg/, we can’t do that.

How is that a stretch?
There is more than one outcome for just about every job and every fight
Also, you made those initial decisions to map your skills based on experience.
Don't make fun of people for wanting to do well. It's very unbecoming.

>Reduce tank damage to the point where it doesn't make much of a difference if you miss a GCD or not
>Destroy them with mechanics and massive auto attacks instead
Would you be interested in raiding as tank if ShB did this? Given how the game has educated me to never miss a GCD ever or messing up my rotation, I feel like tanks would be frutrating as hell to play

>BLM cast 2 fire4
>Outdps the entire inner release window with 2 spells

I don't get housing either. Sisters are both really into it though and invite me to look at their homes constantly. So I'm guessing it was made for women.

>There is more than one outcome for just about every job and every fight
Nope there literally is not. Jobs have strict rotation and the bosses always to the same mechanics, in different order maybe, but same mechanics. This is what you call "more than one outcome"? Get the fuck outta here

how about you use tank stance and aggro combo more so you don't lose hate then, you dumbass?

>BLM
>dead after first aoe

Can't outparse me if you're lying on the floor.

And then there's this nigger.

What's diversion or lucid dreaming?

I'll go back to my response when someone makes it obvious they don't know the game they're shitposting about then
Post logs

Are you one of those people that brought along 3 tanks and 1 healer to Rathalos EX because you can’t dodge giant orange circles?

Skills that exist for a reason.

Attached: 1550188098576.jpg (500x703, 33K)

diversion reduces your threat output by 90% for 30s

lucid dreaming reduces current threat by 50% and regens your mp for 15s

Okay if you know the fights and jobs so well thell me what multiple outcomes there are.

It's always funny to me whenever I say well after you clear the raids there's nothing else to do, people go 'well level crafters to earn money for housing shit duh'.

>Get stickers for random positions and holes
>one line: she has her first orgasm
>two lines: she says she loves you
>three lines: she gets pregnant

Be sure to turn in 50 books for the achievement!

Attached: wow.jpg (422x856, 118K)

I can't wait for like, an orchestrion roll and maybe one ugly housing item

>lucid dreaming
The DPS' equivalent of shirk.

Okay I'll start typing them out, I'll post them in one of these threads next week or so

Don’t forget the limited food.

Would do more damage than 5 BLMs.

I still can't believe how fucking ugly the Hydatos Axe is.
What the fuck were they thinking?

>Makes argument
>refuses to support it
hmmmmmmmmmmm

You'll get a flower crown, two food housing items, and some magicked prisms.

Ironic post
Sorry I have to go to work so I can't play with you anymore. Deriving optimal outcomes is a skill btw

Wanna have a real laugh? Go look at the mch weapon.

>relying on muscle memory to press the right buttons in the right order is skill
You're REALLY making me think here user

>play DPS
>dont get healed because healer is a controllerfag and has to cycle through the entire party to target me

Valentione's was so funny

>here have 2 meh equipment glamours (that should be in the gold saucer instead) that are kind of ugly and have nothing to do with Valentine's because we couldn't be bothered this year lol

Attached: file.png (880x340, 657K)

Someone doesn’t like BLMs..

>play FFXIV
>tank either pulls an entire dungeon and doesn't pop defensive CDs or pulls every single mob by itself and uses every single defensive CD at once
>DPS don't have the slightest hint of what their rotation is, don't use enmity tools, don't contribute anything but high potency skills on their hotbar
>healer refuses to do anything but cast spammable heal on tank or only spams AoE DPS on big mobs and doesn't heal outside of a shield/regen

>play FFXIV
>go into a raid for prog
>half of the raid is silent, refuses to talk about why we wiped or what went wrong
>try to lead raid, talk about what went wrong or who needs to adjust and when/where/how
>no one speaks up in response, party disbands

I fucking love this game but hate every piece of shit tranny, weeaboo, shutin, perverted fucking faggot that plays it. It genuinely makes me angry how good this game is but how filled with single-digit IQ mouthbreathers it is

>Would you be interested in raiding as tank if ShB did this?
No DPS responsibility and all the love and adoration because nobody wants to do the job of actually hitting the boss in the face? Sign me up

Attached: unsociable.png (381x360, 220K)

Wait til you see MNKs blunt damage weapon.

Attached: ZanyShowyBuffalo.webm (366x620, 607K)

I actually do like that sword but christ, why Valentione’s?

My main DPS is BLM.
I just like WAR alot more.

What server do you play on? Majority of people who play this game are what you’ve described but moving servers might help.

i'm fairly certain the new relic models were just derived from heavensward concept art that got scrapped

what amazing looking end-game relics, surely not ugly models with basic bitch particle effects

That's the part where you ditch your job, level SCH and become the tank-dps-healer hybrid that Miasma II's his way through everything.
No matter how much I might want to play a different role, whenever I switch, I can't stand seeing other healers underperform. It drives me up the fucking wall, how do I make that pain stop?

Attached: despair.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>they actually haven't done ANYTHING for Dark Apocalypse raid, no story, no music, no ideas about the bosses, nothing beyond the most vague concept discussed over a couple of beers
>Okabe said he'd do new tracks if they asked him meaning nobody has yet
This is your video game producer getting hot new content ready for Fall 2019 release.

Attached: yoshida.jpg (546x440, 45K)

>People shouting, rallying people to join the public dungeon in eureka
>People don't speak to each other and form proper parties
>Die to first boss
For what purpose

I dunno, from the sounds of it your main DPS is WAR.

Why the fuck do they all have the samz generic effect in different colors?
Is it the same team behind zeta and lux?

Bad spud

Man, this game is mostly played by the normiest of normalfags, not by fucking neckbeards. I mean sure, there are trannies and degenerates, bust most players are normalfags.
>gotta go guys baby woke up
>gotta go guys gf wants me to do something
>gotta go guys gotta go to work
>just have time for one more pull my gf's coming over

>White Mage relic
>Monk relic

Attached: 4278563478.jpg (288x305, 9K)

They blew all their budget on making eureka itself that they forgot that they needed to design relics for it

That is correct since WAR is pretty much a DPS class.

Post the spear for maximum uglyness

I was on Gilg for about 4 years, because when I started it was touted as "the" raiding server. Turns out it's actually just nothing but ERPing faggots and /vg/ shitposters (see: ERPing faggots). I gave raid-leading a go for a good 2 years and got to the point where I could consistently 99th percentile on my best jobs, but then I realized 100% of the people I had to play with in order for that to happen were weeaboos that literally live on Yea Forums and discord all day.

I moved to Adamantoise when the preferred world shit came out in an attempt to restart somewhere maybe more chill, but it's the same shit -- people arguing their anti-intellectualism in novice chat, raid groups that want to raid 1 hr a day once a week with minimal effort, and glamour farming mongoloids. Quickly realized it was a pretty dead world, haven't played much since.

The general populace is a bunch of normalfags, but the raiding scene is 99% degenerate, anime-avatar, female character weeaboo faggots trying to ERP when not in a raid instance being carried.

>Dragoon relic
>Bard relic

Attached: 4363576587.jpg (366x366, 16K)

More like
>All SB Relics

Attached: file.png (311x309, 179K)

Disgusting.

Attached: 1537562313218.png (600x471, 422K)

Threadly reminder that we used to have this:
imgur.com/a/JKRf8

Say no more.

Attached: Ohnononononono.webm (362x618, 440K)

i feel like whm got one of the better ones, the model is kinda plain so it isn't offensively bad like mnk or war. feel bad for pld though. their shield kicks ass but the sword looks like a can opener with autism

This one isn't even that bad, really (probably until you stil GB on it).

I will use diversion on bosses but not on trash. i will only use lucid on trash. I'm sorry but that's just how it is

Eh, to tell you the truth in raids I don't even look how people in the party look. My impression is that those people are average normalfags who, just like in real life, get offended easily and expect to be good at something while investing 0 effort.
Got kicked out of my last FC because I suggested to a normalfag that if you as a healer demand that the tank should be in tank stance in order for you to keep up, you're a bad player. Today's normalfags are so bad that they make you think they're weaboo tranny trash.

>but then I realized 100% of the people I had to play with in order for that to happen were weeaboos that literally live on Yea Forums and discord all day.
That's pretty funny. So what you're complaining about is that people that are good at the game happen to be people you don't personally like, so you're upset about that because you can't set aside your personal disdain for their kind for the sake of success in raiding? You sound like a pretty shit leader to me. The kind of a leader that would play favorites with people. And the fucking term, "ERP", comes up three times in your post, do something about that fixation, kek, it's none of your business what those people do with each other in their private chat as long as they can get their shit done raiding. You sound like a huge normalfag yourself.

Attached: AmazingMatureIndianrhinoceros.webm (368x622, 712K)

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/383546-A-Petition-for-remaking-the-models-of-Hydatos-Relics

The tank ones look decent honestly, WAR is fucking weird but it still alright. PLD sword looks like a noodle but the shield is pretty good

You could come to the conclusion that some eureka weapons don't look bad as they are but comparing them to complete Animas, it's a shitshow.

Attached: deathlocke lux.gif (187x312, 347K)

>Having a glimmer of hope that SE will redesign all of the relics just before ShB release
I mean I wish they'd do it but we all know they won't

finally, a based lala

Struck a nerve, huh?

PLD shield pre-glow upgrade is unironically the only weapon in Eureka worth the effort to get a glamour of.

I posted it because the replies astound me. It's also the first result if you search for Stormblood Relics which is pretty funny.

Deathlocke is alright until you get that hot glue on it. The only good MCH gun in the Anima line was Dynast and even then it wasn't that great. MCH relics are just the very definition of overdesigned bullshit.

You sound pretty mad user, wanna talk about it?

>previous stage was gauntlets
>energy particles on it too
>oh shit the last stage is going to be like fucking glowing energy gloves that encase our entire fists
>nah have some fucking fist daggers on an animation/martial arts set that doesn't fit this at all

Monk has so, so, so many ugly fucking weapons. Claws don't make sense, anything you'd slash with doesn't make sense, weapons being held with a handle that would move and break your fingers the moment it lands into something unless you'd have an impossible grip strength makes no sense.

The only good weapons MNK even has are:

sephirot gauntlets
midan knuckles
i310 ala mhigan gauntlets
pyros gauntlets

Everything else DOESN'T FUCKING WORK FOR THE ANIMATIONS.

fuck me just glamour over it if you don't like it you fucking babies

It's just easy to tell what kind of a person would spend so much time describing something absolutely irrelevant in a fit of autismal anger about something that doesn't even impact raid performance.

The only point to doing relics is for looks, you dumb fuck.

Attached: 3243.gif (480x560, 2.04M)

>limiting their aggro generation

A good tank doesn't have to worry about this.

what's funny is that after MNK finally crawled its way out of the "having ugly ass weapons" hole, it dove right back in.

I like the Genesis weapon only because they're tonfas

At the end of the expasion they are bis.

A good tank is defined by staying in their tank stance and only using their aggro combo so that DPS don't have to use skills that aren't DPS.

Many have tried before you user, we've educated the people in these threads to know that this is bait

Exactly.

BiS for what? Alpacascape is dead content. Bald Arse? That's not even really true given you're synced to 300 so the only real purpose for those weapons is to carry the elemental bonus of Physeos modification. BiS in a vacuum is pointless.

The only people that need the relic for the stats, don't care about BiS

If you figure it out, let me know. I'm a SCH main now levelling up a tank and I realize more and more that my choice of being SCH mostly served the purpose of making me capable of dragging retards practically trying to fail to victory by the scruff of their necks.

>describing something absolutely irrelevant
Oh yea, what's spammed all over my FC chat and discord, meant for raiding and discussing raiding, is totally irrelevant. You're acting like these people only PM each other this shit, which is so far from the truth it's actually unbelievable.

>about something that doesn't even impact raid performance.
Has your pea brain ever considered for one second that, despite finding raiding fun, I want to do it with people that I have fun with as opposed to people that can 99th percentile but are absolutely unbearable as human beings?

You're so transparent in your anger that it's just laughable, dude. Get over it.

By the time they're BiS it doesn't matter. This has always been the case. They often do a little bonus bit that puts the ilvl just above everything else but everyone knows Relics are always for glamour factor.

Besides end-expansion, they're never BiS, so whatever.

So you want friends and not people to get raiding done with, should have said so right away. You're the one getting mad that people that are good at this game are not people you like or want to be friends with.

You'll never be able to unnotice it. You'll see all the depleted MP bars, all the hard-cast cures, all the AOEs on single targets, all the mistimed abilities, all the fairies dragged around unable to embrace, all the standing in damage. All of it will be engraved upon your soul.

>Find a static of people who always show up on time and raid >3 days a week
>Unbearable fucking faggots that make playing miserable and ruin your afternoon
>Find a static of people who raid less and are chill and fun to play with
>They never show up on time, skip multiple days due to miscellaneous bullshit and don't respect the scheduling set
Just left one of the latter atm, I just lost it after our female healer didn't show up because of allergies even though I was there with a 39.6ºC fever.

Attached: swet.jpg (351x450, 42K)

>So you want friends and not people to get raiding done with
Not only are you mad that I don't like ERPing degenerates, but you literally cannot read

I pretty much have the same experience between two raid groups. I quit them both this tier and am just being a casual. It's a lot more fun atm, but I may just be burned out.

I didn't even have good parses I just wanted people to show up and be personable. ;w;

Sometimes you just don't get what you want, if you accept that sometimes you have to compromise to achieve your goals, you'll feel better about it.

>even though I was there with a 39.6ºC fever.
The hero we all need, but not the one we deserve.

WAIT
SCH and SMN actually level together?!

Attached: 1546101933925.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Don't forget byakko's fists too.

>people actually grind for this

Attached: 1463216884570.png (414x466, 305K)

Yes, they both get levels off ACN

Yes. Not for long, however, as 5.0 eliminates classes and splits SCH and SMN

They level together, but you'll need two sets of gears to run them both in current content.

I accepted the fact that I would never find a good raiding group that I also like well over a year ago, the last time I subscribed to this game. In the last year of searching I even succumbed to joining mid-tier, at best, groups filled with IRL (not mine) friends, bf+gf combos, drama, and people asking me to flex random jobs that neither made sense for me/my skills nor for the party comp. I lowered my standards again and again, only to let in more disappointment. I started feeling "better" about it by just not playing the game.

Unfortunately, I love the game so I'll likely make the same mistake with ShB that I did with SB and HW. I'll come in early, prepare for the expac, day one prog and dummy parse my ass off, then stress myself through another 10 years of age while I try to coach every retard in sight on how to do basic mechanics until I give up and join a 0 page group and 99th the fight, feeling unsatisfied the entire time.

When was this even said?

[citation needed]

>meet a lot of cool people doing BA pugs the past week
>just talk people up in my group for a few hours at a time because finding and getting into an instance takes so fucking long
>notice a lot of these people are from balmung and have rp info in their search comments
>become their friend AND rp with them afterwards

Too bad it's fucking impossible to clear BA now after everybody got their clears and those that sticked around for reclears either finished getting all their fragments or peaced out because of shitty pugs sneaking in and ruining every run.

Attached: 1545609937353.png (1096x742, 850K)

Never, but it would be a good idea.

Oh really? Are we jumping right into jobs then?
I'll get it to 70 quick then.

That was never even mentioned
>Lying on the internet

It's a shame though, the fights themselves are good, but if you play this game for pve you're fucked. Unironically, if you want to raid, Wow is better.

When I was playing Adamantoise and Cactuar genuinely had the best and most wholesome players. Though I'll admit its been 3 and a half years now since I've touched that god forsaken game.

>Unironically, if you want to raid, Wow is better
Absolutely not. You'll have all the raid drama and incompetent leading you see here, and more, multiplied, scheduling conflicts, loot conflicts, it's all there, except you also have to deal with shitty, dated, boring encounter design, and if you raid mythic, you'll also have to deal with Blizzard not testing and tuning their encounters for shit during the first couple weeks. WoW raiding is a bigger joke than this game, without a doubt.

Ah shit, can't find the source anywhere, might have gotten that idea when they mentioned splitting SCH and SMN in one of the liveletters.

Attached: 1549886723111.gif (480x270, 429K)

the tonfas are aite
Mystic fists are cool too

Yea, half of the reason I enjoy raids so much comes from my appreciation of just how well designed they are, even if they aren't as hard as they could be sometimes. Dungeons are fun, and even levelling is alright now, but the idiocy of the people in this game ruins so much of it. I've played since right after 2.1's titan ex release, and I've literally NEVER touched a single PvP game mode.

>Unironically, if you want to raid, Wow is better.
Yea nah. I quit after BC. Raiding in WoW is way more braindead than even FF14, which is pretty dumbed down now, all with the same exact problems, just maybe a little less weeaboo.

>enter dungeon
>sprout DRK uses all defensive CDs before pulling the first pack

Attached: 106510.png (516x850, 392K)

>mentioned splitting SCH and SMN in one of the liveletters.
I don't remember this one either.
The idea does get thrown around in these threads a lot, though.

GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING AUSTRALIAN SERVERS YOSHI
PLAYING ON JP SERVERS IS LONELY AS FUCK

Sounds like you're either shit at the the game or are annoying to play with since you can't get into a static and you have to rely on pugs.

Attached: 1359220548066.gif (286x310, 688K)

Same experience and I thought I'm bad with scheduling.

The only thing that was ever said about the SCH/SMN situation is that Yoshi hates it and wishes he had never done it and going forward he will never do it again

>people will decline purple parses

what? That's what the average player can reasonably expect if they're playing well. I somehow doubt every static is declining purple parses unless they're super autistic hardcore faggots who cum after shaving 10 seconds off a kill time.

>Yoshi-P can't even kill off enemies
So first Zenos didn't die and now Gaius is back as well. What is it with JPfaggots and their hack anime plotlines?

Attached: 1499707787593.jpg (508x522, 92K)

I've never had scheduling issues in my 10+ years of WoW raiding. If anything, I'd say people are more consistent and show up because it feels more official.

In FFXIV you can join a static and that's it. It's not an FC, just a bunch of pugs you raid with at certain times a week. There's no real anchor to it like having to be on the same realm like WoW, so people feel less attached and come and go a lot more. My last static would have people absent at least 2 out of 3 raid nights a week, and I hear similar issues everywhere. With how I learned to raid, I developed a respect for other people's time. You show up and get invited 15m before raid starts, and raid STARTS at the designated time - as in that's when you pull the boss. If you don't show up on time, you get benched or replaced because you are wasting other people's time.

technically it's still more efficient than the idiots that wait til they have 10% health to even consider using mitigation

It's a classic, hide them off screen for a bit then everyone sees them and goes "I REMEMBER THAT GUY" to thunderous applause.

Please.. Australian servers... please... I need them...

Not who you're replying to, but he's right. When SB dropped, "parse runs" started to be a thing in PUGs where you'd just do the 1st/2nd floor of a raid, which are always the easiest, and rotate buff-stacking on people until everyone had 95th+ on the fight. Nevermind that the group's clear time and DPS suffered for it. It was just the shiny orange number that mattered. When I gave up on raid-leading and wanted to just join other groups, I was turned down multiple times because, while having 99ths on multiple other current fights, I only had 30-40th on the 4th boss of a raid since I'd just barely cleared it once or twice in god awful prog parties. This is even ignoring that half of the time when I'd look into who's being such a picky faggot, their only orange+ parses would be on 90+% solo balance uptime, buff-fed runs. This game's community is a bunch of retards, basically.

>someone with the Echo survived death just like in ARR and Heavensward
>someone who you never actually saw die didn't actually die
goddamn fucking writers

I don't know, I sick and tired of the raid structure in ff14 and how insignificant gear progression is (if you can even call it gear progression). At least, I would say, on a given Wow datacenter, more than 5% of the player population actively raid so you're at least more likely to find good players.

Immortality seems to be the most common superpower in FFXIV, between ascians, echo users, echo powers that grant defacto immortality, spontanions ressurections and copious amounts of plot armor noone except select few in HW can stay dead.

Attached: 1395948414807.jpg (810x780, 70K)

shit that you should basically use off cooldown. Every DPS should just learn to integrate these skills into their rotation and not even really think about it.

I'm a whm and this is so true. That's why I just spam aoe heals when dps get hurt. No one ever dies because my heals are massive and I rarely run out of mana while doing decent dps at the same time. You must have had bad healers.

If only BFA wasn't a clown shop. I miss my monk.

Attached: 1349414486139.jpg (571x515, 80K)

The gear progression is beyond retarded in FFXIV raids, yea. I spent the first 8 weeks of SB clearing every single boss in Delta only to get exactly 0 caster drops for my time. Pages build up so fucking slow that they're basically worthless.

>Last year
>Yoshi visits Ragnarok
>There's a lot of middle-easterners that ask for Arab servers
>"You give me oil money, I do it"
Yoshi is pretty based

>WoW has a flower crown that can only be worn once a week every year

Finally I can be a cute flower Boi.

Attached: c7um4v.png (985x519, 706K)

>don't know, I sick and tired of the raid structure in ff14 and how insignificant gear progression is
I'll take that over titanforging lottery bullshit. Here at least you can set and reach goals for yourself.

Attached: gao-no.png (557x563, 421K)

Which is a shame, could've made for some fun job advancing and branching out into different roles, but considering the current state of SCH/SMN it's understandable.

Welcome to MMO's in general and why I quit 14.

People have this little pride/ego bullshit going in their minds that think because they use the latest meta, and watch youtube vids that they're better than people who can pull the same numbers through learning and raw skill, and have this ego like it means anything from either side when its just a fucking RPG. This is especially true in FFXIV, people get so invested into their little hivemind/clique bullshit that anything outside what these fucking retard Tranny faggots accept or consider normal is shunned. I swear FFXIV has the most autistic community I've ever seen, I think it beats the Sonic community.

Like, I already disliked the community but after the shit I saw on Balmung and a couple other worlds, i hate the players with a passion. More than half the players on FFXIV are bad, maybe even up to 90% yet they have this unearned and unwarranted ego that doesn't even match more than half their ability to keep up. They're completely unadaptable as players outside their little constant groups, and have little writhing squirming fits if they dont have their way. They make me sick to my stomach.

Fuck your ego, fuck your meta, and fuck your highschool clique you aids infested gay ERPing faggot trannys. You're not good.

Attached: cant take this shit much more.png (299x350, 107K)

it's shit like this that give me no incentive to do shit beyond EX content despite consistently parsing well

Attached: yikes 1.jpg (540x555, 51K)

Are you enjoying the successful launch of Blue Mage?

where is the new greatsword?

Yeah it sucks. Before SB came out I was kinda hoping to see the Viking job which branches off of Marauder, a DPS Warrior basically. How fucking cool would've that been

Attached: 37984969_306431380094384_4025377524589527040_n.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Yes, I guess you'r-
>tank uses LB off CD

Attached: 1523573332993.jpg (487x423, 56K)

Gimme a big hammer using Boi Yoshi. I want a big hammer like Nero.

Attached: 1545263786278.png (300x300, 125K)

Honestly, I'm gonna play Classic, I'm even thinking about fucking around on private servers.
And even if the gear drops, what's the point of having it?
Titanforging is ass, yes. FF14's gear system would make sense if you had more fights per tier and more, let's say, steps in the process. But buying gear for currency and gear dropping from 4 bosses? Just makes no sense. And the did institute that stupid rng to the relic system.

What exactly do you gain from more aggro gen?

Why does no job other than Paladin use a secondary weapon? Hell red mage could have had it for the tiny thing they hold in their right hand. Same for ninja and monk

Attached: 1545575765981.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Bring on King Thordan Ultimate trial!

>Being able to glamour something on each weapon separately
I didn't know I wanted this until now

It sucks, but you pretty much either have to get lucky and do the content day one, getting in early, or have a good group of friends that can carry their weight and enable you to parse well, have fun, and progress consistently. I raided on HW and SB launch, and despite not really being a much better player over that time gap I did CONSIDERABLY better in SB because I was prepared for the raid the literal hour it came out, whereas in HW I didn't even think about learning fights until a month after A4S was cleared (which was a month after it released I think?).

I experienced sort of the same thing when ucob released. I had unsubbed since I couldn't find parties to consistently farm O4S with, and by the time I came back and wanted to try my hand at ucob, everyone had cleared with only PUG scrubs that don't talk or contribute left. I tried it a few dozen pulls and haven't played the game sense. It destroyed me, because I knew I had it in me to clear. Haven't really felt the drive for the game ever since.

People are already annoyed by Pld shield being separate. Only good thing would be able to glam them separately.

there's a reason they got rid of 1 handed arms for white mage and black mage, it just shits up gear progression in what is otherwise the most simplistic gear progression system ever. I would rather they tweak the gear to have more interesting effects and add things like set bonuses rather than the "+ilvl = good!" that it is most of the time

>Knights of the Round with Ultimate intensity of mechanics
>Start is like (Savage) but Thordan absorbs the power of Warring Triad midway through to go even further beyond.

Attached: donald1.png (480x477, 313K)

there was a time when shields were actually still relevant for blm and whm due to them having 1 hand cane options with decent ilevel. they quickly decided to move away from that, but the shield is iconic for pld so they had to keep it

youtu.be/Czw1XDkjTuY

Extreme was already nuts. Will Ultimate have Nidhogg burst in halfway through and you have to take on all of them?

>Every time you wipe you have to rewatch the full FF7 remastered cutscene
I'm ready

Wasn't thordian trying to use the Triad? It would probably incorporate them in like
is saying. Would be really cool and most likely the next ultimate. Jap fanfest is gonna be a chalk full of fucking announcements.

>You start it up
>Suddenly they all fall over
>SUPRISE BITCHES IT'S ASCIANS EXTREME
>LAHABREA, NABRIALES, AND IGEYORHM HERE TO MURDER YOUR DICKS

What's the perception people have of us balmung players?I just started playing a couple months ago and I've always wondered why it's the only server that's always closed off

It's the reverse, ingame mechanic will have you and your team oblitiraate Igeyorhm while Thordan drops in and punts Lahabrea like a bitch he is.

nah it looks fucking awful, make guns not fucking needles

This is why I always play healer in most content. If I play dps I get a healer who doesn't dps and the 2nd dps is trash, if I play tank not only am I bored to tears but the dps are terrible and the healer doesn't do anything. When I play healer I can contribute my dps and make the run much faster. And then you somehow get those amazing groups where everyone knows what they're doing and you can blow through a dungeon in 10 minutes.

Attached: 1390768007972.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Is it really that bad to play Black Mages? Do you really lose that much DPS by moving out of an AOE for 2 seconds?

How do i get good at red mage? i have to constantly stare at my hotbars for procs and my mana gauge

Nope, this is how it turns out, Thordan reduced to a weak, whimpering old man.

Then Yoshi P walks out and tells you to unsub from his game.

They have literally 10 months. Alliance raids are .1

Yes pls I don't even ERP but I would roll a teenage miqote in a heartbeat if we had the option. I would never have sex with anyone and be a huge tease

Attached: 418548670ea4f04c14df0d25e09cc9f3abe0190f519fa358fba838aece08f162.jpg (756x1000, 89K)

>How do i get good at red mage?
You don't. There's no skill ceiling

>tanking roulette
>"you're the one good player from goblin"

Attached: FB_IMG_1550218638303.jpg (745x748, 51K)

10 months isn't enough time to make a raid.

Alita is a cute goblin!

[citation needed]

You're a paladin, right?

Attached: 570a49db92b7495a586c8f0e09a64b8a.jpg (236x290, 16K)

Not the guy you're responding to, but no it's not.

So what's everyone's favorite artifact armor for this expansion? Mine is a tie between the black mage and scholar one.

RDM has the only good one, don't (You) me

I'm new to the game.

>Be Paladin Tank
>Reach The Stone Vigil in MSQ
>Mobs hit harder
>Died twice at trash pack out side last boss room
>Died once twice at last boss

Other dungeon runs have been really good up to this point but damn fuck this dungeon.

Your healer was shit or you were undergeared for any reason. There's the problem of you getting the other big cooldown around Lv44 but it still shouldn't be that bad.

SCH body piece looks great on its own and ties well with pretty much anything which is a major improvement given how previous AF gear looked like shit.

Attached: SHADOWNIGGERS.png (2338x1318, 1.29M)

Use cooldowns and don't stand in cone/circle AoEs. Be ready to move a lot and know the boss mechanics.

stone vigil is usually the first real dungeon check of arr
your healer needs to step up from basic cures and hit you up with regens and/or bigger cures

you need to be geared up to snuff because stuff hits harder in general

those ice sprites are the worst offenders, try to make sure you fight them alone if you're struggling here

I was item lvl 37 and I did all side quests for gear and searched the mb for best gear at my level. Had materia for tenacity, direct hit, vitality, strength. I was positioning mobs away from the group. I was taking time to check rooms and mobs

We are back bois.

Attached: 23OsPYyX.png (2048x2048, 440K)

>Constantly talk shit about the game
>Surprised when they don't invite them to FanFest

Oh I was also stunning and avoiding aoe etc when possible.

There's no way

>posting miqo'shit
>when giant lion mommies are only a few months away
You had one job.

Attached: 5._pantera_female.png (872x983, 762K)

Was I undergeared?

>Playable races
No way, fag.
You are getting a roe with cat ears, please look forward to it.

>be MNK
>get Aurum Vale roulette
>die to adds
>spend 10 minutes trying to explain to an overgeared BRD we can't pull a ton of shit because we the tank/healer are new
>BRD keeps pulling extra shit and standing in the puddles
>we wipe a few times to this
>blames me for pulls
>starts votekick on me
>2 no, 1 yes
>tank starts votekick on him
>3 yes
>replacement is a chill BLM who understands we gotta take it easy
>get through without any more issues
I'm still amazed at the amount of people who think roulette is solely for getting dailies and find newbies a hindrance rather than an opportunity to join in on the fun of them experiencing a dungeon for the first time. It's not like there's fuck all else to do, and if you're just trying to speed through your dailies so you can log you might as well just unsub and find something you actually enjoy doing.

Attached: Confused_Doggo.png (1765x885, 1.57M)

The healer was really only healing me when my hp was too low.

And here I just was, wondering why there's so many different flower headwear options but no crowns. Now I can complete my envisioned SAM glamour.

They'll likely be using the modified skeleton they made for Viera to allow those bunny feet too.
I'll be satisfied if I get femroes with lion ears/mane, better faces and cat feet.

I'm dreading this situation as a new tank.

Trying to catch up as a new tank using Command Missions. Freaked out a bit that everyone else had higher hp than me.
Oh right the squadron thing.

What's the point of leveling these? Seems like something for a mobile game

Nah don't worry user. Worst case scenario, you get kicked because the group is moronic enough/you're in the same instance as a french premade or something and instantly get in another dungeon because tank queues.
People generally see what's wrong in a group and can react votekicks accordingly.

Attached: 1529424288599.jpg (282x161, 51K)

>french premade
why are they so awful

Attached: Dr0cxJLVsAApk21.jpg (165x159, 4K)

>RDMs still have only one good looking weapon
It's not fair bros

Suzaku
Needle Ultima
Sophic (sans glow)
Pyros
base Murgleis

That's just off the top of my head.

the ley line things is just a meme, like any job it's just about understanding the fight as best you can to maximize your uptime. Stutterstepping, Aetherial manipulation, swiftcast, triplecast, between the lines, firestarter/thundercloud procs all give black mages ample mobility if you know what you're doing. Stepping out of ley lines means your cast time is reduced a little but between the lines gets you back to it very quickly. Generally you'll be timing ley lines for parts of the fight with low movement, or setting up in strategic places.

It's not that the "french" are awful (which they are), it's that you most of the time don't see good french because they use English setting like any reasonable person. Someone who's using a localized version of the game is most likely unable to speak another language which might mean either:
>He's underage
>He's a brainlet
>He's an underage brainlet
and the only source of feedback that person has is an already awful french community that won't call out stupid behaviour. Fear the F, for it's a mark of a shitter.

Attached: ctf.gif (499x281, 453K)

I would counter EF has the potential to be worse than F, as Qc ultrashitters exist solely to ruin everyone's fun.

Attached: 294px-Merkatz_(BD).jpg (294x220, 34K)

>get back into the game in SB
>try to join "midcore" static
>recruiter asks "lol where are your fflogs"
>tell him I never bothered to set that shit up, but I cleared both extremes and the first savage in pugs
>guy tells me yeah nah we need more "experienced raiders"

I guess if I came back now it might be easier because cross realm parties are a thing, but I just really hate the idea of having to bang your head against a fight with new people everytime. I tried to do a partial static once in HW and we never got anywhere because the people who weren't in our group were always people who had never done the fight before.

Attached: 1423007971561.jpg (405x294, 39K)

Most Midcore statics at this point have beaten O12S or are at least progressing it.
Any static that isn't past O11S at this is either a clique where half the people are shit or a collection of Monday night 2 chest heroes.
Go jump into PF and get yourself an O11S clear before looking for a static. It will make your search a million times easier.

why the fug can't I play poker in the gold saucer yet?! Any of you weebs wanna explain that?

Attached: 02305050584.jpg (2121x1414, 1.53M)

>Go jump into PF and get yourself an O11S clear before looking for a static
No him, but you act like it's so easy. Clearly you've never been a tier behind, especially this late in the patch cycle. Pre-SB, a friend and I got back into the game and joined a friend that didn't miss any of HW. Said friend is decent, so he had his Zurvan clear. I'm an autistic motherfucker, so I learned and cleared it pretty quick, with only parties really holding me back. Easy, right? Well, now that we had 2 people capable of clearing it, we brought the third friend to it trying to get him a clear. We progged him through like normal until he was at a point he was confident he could do every mechanic, even if his DPS was alright at best. Fast forward to SB, and he never got his clear despite trying for almost 2 months because every "clear" party had at least 2-3 people lying about the mechanics they knew. Even when we gave them lenience and offered to help, they always protested and the party would disband.

It's even more funny that this happened again with myself and one of those friends when Shinryu EX came out. I cleared it day one because I was playing, good, and ready at the time, but he was off on vacation. When he came back, we spent 3 weeks, every day, from 9PM CST to at least 12, trying to get him a clear to no avail. I'd already 99thd the fight before we gave up, so I could hold literally anyone's hand through any mechanic but shitters will be shitters and refuse to cooperate.

tl;dr it's never as simple as "just go clear it lol"

It would increase the age rating for the game and cause all kinds of legal shit for them

But will people kick and hate me if I'm a Black Mage and I don't know every fight perfectly and I make mistakes but still do respectable DPS?

go play autistic chinese dominos gaijin

>Healers and Tanks playing literally classes designed for retards, girls and physically handicapped
>Complain about others having it not as easy

>this whole post

Attached: 1548051434092.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

t. triggered healslut

Because inclusion of poker would require them to add "Gambling" to their rating application and they can't do that mid-expansion.

>go jump into PF so you can be stuck with all the retards and the occasional latejoiner who havent cleared any of alphascape yet

Which tank should I play? Watched them all at 70, DRK is the flashiest, but dark arts every gcd doesn't seem good/enjoyable at all.

Stuck deciding between paladin and warrior.

Thordan is the only good RDM Rapier

just prioritize moving out of the fire, it's not difficult. people get mad at any dps shitter who doesn't move properly, just black mages get meme'd on the most because they're in love with their ley lines

when in doubt always WAR but at this point it doesn't matter a whole lot when in 4 months they'll just change everything anyway

I'm partial to PLD because I like being a shield boy, but PLD is fucking horrific for dungeons and pulling bosses.

Good for crafting/gathering red scrips, if you don't do either of these I wouldn't bother outside of the fc like buffs you can get

Ninja here. I keep diversion up and rarely pull hate from tank unless their a shitter Dark Knight which most are. How's that dark arts spam working for you fags? How's it feel knowing Gunbreaker will replace you?

You can do it!

Warrior is pretty much the best all around. They're all good, but some have slight edges in different areas.

WAR is the dedicated boss puller and usually MTs for a while. Also amazing at 4 man content because of aoe.
DRK literally does not take magic damage, and despite not being as good as PLD or WAR, they were used in numerous world firsts this expansion. They are the ultimate gods at 4 man content, even better than WAR.
PLD is really strong because of its group utility. Its usually off tank, but when it has its turn to tank the boss it pumps some strong dps due to procs. Horrific at 4 mans. Seriously, its aoe is so shit compared to the other 2 its not even funny.

WAR is going to get a ton of changes in 5.x, no way they wont. DRK is going to be reworked as well, and then gunblade tank is releasing too, so it'll be totally different come shadowniggers

How are DRK better than WAR in 4 mans?

>Be guy sitting alone in an empty apartment
>Play a video game about a guy sitting alone in an empty apartment
Yeah I don't get it either.

Attached: 1550355227519.jpg (272x314, 9K)

>its another warrior out dpsing the nin episode

Attached: 1544064656598.jpg (810x688, 217K)

Was doing fuck train yesterday and our PLD was out dpsing our pug NIN. our actual nin is horribly sick lmao

She sees your tiny little...

I'm SO lonely anons...

Attached: 1549738387813.jpg (1000x1324, 106K)

I wanna slap my dick against her tummy

Well Leakblood has been fun... Don't think I'm gonna stay another 2 years for Shillbringer though.

Attached: this aborted lizard reject is banging your cute elezen wife every night and basically you're fu (508x472, 24K)

ENOUGH

Attached: 1522398835563.png (1908x1080, 2.52M)

Is FFXIV fast paced combat or slow paced combat?

It's gruelingly slow for 70% of the leveling process, fast for 30% and annoyingly fast at max levels, if you're DPS.

My prediction:
HW > ShB >= ARR >>>>>>>>> StB

Stormblood has been shit outside of the Ultimates and alliance raids. Omega was alright, the primals were braindead and the best part of the MSQ is the lead up to Shadowbringers.

how the fuck do i get good at healing half the time now im just spamming medica 2

use medica 1 maybe

Yes please

Attached: 61919036_p0.png (1478x2200, 2.84M)

but then no HoT

At least they aren't pedophiles like you, though. Same to Alisaefags and Khloefags. You are pedophiles.

Read the tooltips. Medica 1 is stronger but has no HoT. Medica 2 is weaker, has a higher MP cost, but has a HoT.

During Ahk Morn you don't want to be spamming Medica 2 because not only are you killing your teammates but you're wasting MP.

Well the last MSQ fixed that.

Are you really dumb enough to not figure out what situations to use one over the other? They're among the most braindead spells in the game in the easiest healer job.

>Aliesaiefags

She was 16 in ARR.

Most people who play MMOs are bad at MMOs, and FFXIV happens to be one of if not the most casual MMOs out right now

That is why most of your DPS sucks, because 99/100 times being good at your class isn't required to clear a dungeon or raid

Yeah this happened to me like right after SB dropped. I probably wouldn't even bother with any type of raid if I ever do come back and would just work on getting relic or something to walk into the expansion with.

I know I should go into PF groups and I actually saw people progressing via pugs. I did that shit in vanilla though and it just takes so much longer than having a dedicated group. It just grinds my soul when I can learn a fight in like 2 or 3 attempts, and then you have to sit there on fucking autopilot almost and watch pub shitters make the SAME. FUCKING. MISTAKES. OVER. AND. OVER. AGAIN. I swear, I could have macro'd some fights, because I would do the exact same thing every attempt.

BLM got the best SB relic

>not even a direct reward
>you have to go out of your way to talk to the one fortune teller who’ll sell you the item to trade for the two gear pieces, then find the magic pot that’ll trade you said pieces for said item
>nowhere near the main event area, literally tucked behind a building

You should check out the other MMO thread up on Yea Forums right now. The people in that thread are so casual and jaded that they think FFXIV is slow and antisocial but something like Classic WoW is fast and social.

They will probably reuse a lot of Automata's models anyway

>just level boosted a tank

feels instant queues man

it’s a fucking tiny dinky ass gun compared to the previous stages or the anima relic

It better have been a warrior.

it was

The people in that thread are so dumb. They think online action rpgs like PSO count as MMOs.

>checking out DRK's sweet ass weapon
>Ultimate Dreadwyrm Claymore
>"Hmmm, wonder what I gotta do to get one?..."
>check the wiki

Attached: 134597861364.png (928x523, 587K)

Can I still form a party if I'm inside the BA?

Attached: 34123.jpg (512x384, 19K)

Tanks=whites
DPS=Niggers
Healers=traps

>DARK knight
chackmate, atheist

>giant lion mommies
>Implying they will not be a race of shortstacks that will leave vieras dead on arrival

Attached: __camieux_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_minaba_hideo__192f81447c83d26c2dbb2c3c5ff869f7.png (960x800, 144K)

You're the tank, you're the one who gets to call the shots.

What the hell is this BA thing I keep hearing you fags talk about?

>diversion
learn to maintain agro or just queue as DPS if you want to do damage.

At low levels it is pretty slow. Once you hit lev 50 and up it just gets faster. Especially because you are looking more actions and abilities. I am a BRD main and I swear sometimes I am just not even sure if I am playing a MMO or a rhythm game at max difficulty and track speed.

It's a instance. Once you're in, you can't add people to party unless you get out.

ENOUGH WITH THE EVENT HOUSING ITEMS, YOSHI!!!

Attached: 1476834580834.gif (500x557, 896K)

Too poor to own a house?

Attached: 20190125152305_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

50 man Dungeon in Eureka

Yes you can. is retarded. You can make a party inside BA. I highly suggest joining your data centers BA discord to form a party through. They're very newbie friendly.

I feel like the drastic change in APM is what causes most people in this game to fuck up. The game treats you like a retard for many levels then once you finally reach that specific number it throws a bunch of boss mechanics at you and expect you to execute a 3-4 hotbars full priority based dance flawlessly while dancing for 8 min stretches.

Post your dream gameplay for DNC

>encouraging circlejerk discords

Why should I have to press 5 buttons to make up for you not pressing 1 button? Two enmity combos is enough to maintain aggro in any dungeon boss even for randoms ignoring to use diversion, and if somehow you are stealing aggro from that, something's wrong. Usually it's because the DPS is lacklustre and the fight drags on for longer than it should.

This is how they get people to stay subbed during content droughts.

Works like a melee DPS but has casted heals and ogcd heals.
It's used to organize parties. You don't even need to talk.

Dead game. Please unsubscribe so the idiots in Japan can realize that this content cycle has to end.

WARRIOR OF LIGHT PLEASE YOU HAVE TO FUCK MY SISTER! THE LEVEILLEUR FAMILY LINE MUST GO ON AND I CAN'T DO IT MYSELF! PLEASE!!!
YOU'VE BEEN BY SIDE THROUGH COUNTLESS TRIALS SO YOU OF ALL PEOPLE KNOW I DAMN SURE WILL NOT BE PRODUCING ANY OFFSPRING, SO IT FALL ON HER! JUST ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD LOUISOIX DO?!

Attached: 134976123483.jpg (406x470, 18K)

>back
Give me a quick rundown on why and how.

Ninja mudras but as dance moves that create buffs/heals/debuffs instead of pure dps.

>Low effort diversion bait
>Immediately taken by low iq tank obsessed with own dps at the cost of party's overall dps
Everytime, without fail.
These threads really are like clockwork.

Attached: SameShitEverytime.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Instead of card buffs like AST it has a slew of debuff cooldowns. Heals most damaged nearby target for a percentage of damage done from your melee attack moves, about the same as a fairy would. Instead of a cast it has a fast ticking channeled AoE heal you can move to stop. Gets bonus healing from a trait based on proximity to allies.

Alphinauds dad and mom are still alive. They're in Sharlaya.

I have a house and a apartment, I'm just sick of getting food shit I will only ever use except as decoration. It takes up space and yes, those without a house get nothing out of it. Not to mention this shit will be like 5 bucks on the mogstation, which really is pushing it since they are consumables.

Announcing your bait like a trophy is an indicator that you are genuinely invested in your opinion, especially when you reaffirm the opinion without rebuttal to the arguments posed. It's akin to holding hands over your ears after virtue signalling.

Attached: 1548952235470.jpg (895x771, 82K)

>Low iq tank immediately assumes that everyone who calls him out on taking the bait is actually samefaging
Pottery

Attached: 65463246216652.png (211x244, 72K)

Have dancing as a legit thing like bards multiple musical instruments

Not him but you seem more genuinely upset by this.

I thought we were past "I was just pretending to be retarded," user? I'm a bit appalled at what I'm seeing here.

Based

Kind of, for the past month, every day in every thread there's been this discussion and everytime it starts when someone takes the bait rather than ignoring the diversion posters.

Attached: 1550004881140.jpg (796x712, 60K)

WARRIOR OF LIGHT PLEASE RECONSIDER! ONLY YOUR HYDAELYN ENHANCED SPERM CAN PRODUCE AN HEIR WORTHY OF THE LEVEILLEUR NAME! YOU MUST ACT QUICKLY, HER OVARIES ARE DRYING UP AS WE SPEAK!

Attached: 040975723727.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>Hrothgar females
>playable

Attached: l2grpzauxe9212.jpg (766x486, 527K)

Chris, please.

Looks cute and wholesome. I'll pay attention to the dialogue this time

So if you yell something retarded really loudly in a public area, do you call out the people who stop and ask "Are you okay?" for taking the bait? Who hurt you and why do you do this as a form of entertainment?

Just treat it like Pro Wrestling, he recovered and now he's back in the story line.

During dungeons I actively try and take aggro whenever I can just to make the tank struggle. During trials I use diversion/lucid cuz i don't wanna die.

Why is the community of this game so awful anons, I don't get it. I feel like it used to be very different, and that now all I see are drama-hungry faggots projecting their issues into the game, bros are becoming increasingly rare. What happened? Did something even happen?
I used to blame it on the games difficulty being too low attracting muh casual crowd but XIV isn't even that easy compared to a lot of stuff out there, you actually get punished if you fuck up in most of the multiplayer content and savage memes aren't easy at all. I remember FFXI having a really decent community, so it probably doesn't stem from the FF brand either. Is it because there's no real competition, no PvP, so people have to turn to petty shit to make it exciting? Is it because of housing?

Attached: 1548525619038.png (569x567, 639K)

>DPS tries to "take" aggro
>Tell my NIN friend to smokescreen him
Every time

Attached: 1548968145558.jpg (407x304, 12K)

After playing as a SCH for most of my playtime, I'm almost tempted to try leveling WHM just to see how much worse it is by comparison. Honestly I don't know what it is about that class draws all the women and gays to it when SCH pretty plays itself, you couldn't ask for a more well designed complete kit.

Attached: 022665026826.jpg (825x687, 383K)

I can tell this is a falseflagging post but do yourself a favor and stop playing on Aether datacenter.

>What happened?
>the current year
>trannies+faggots+women=alot of pointless drama and attention seeking
>millennials being thin skinned
>boredom from waiting for the new expansion

Based aniki

>you actually get punished if you fuck up in most of the multiplayer content and savage memes aren't easy at all
Yes, but 90% of the community has never and never will step foot in anything more difficult than dungeons.
The devs know that and are catering to the bigger section of the playerbase, with stuff like Eureka and HoH, which requires mindless grinding rather than skill.

>Living dead
>Get's the hp at 100% part removed
>Instead it get's a 30% damage up and 10% weaponskill speed up and all your attacks drain hp
>But you can't be healed while it's up

Attached: __dead_spike_and_ragna_the_bloodedge_blazblue_drawn_by_kuro_yuzu__764e6c71e3083b36a3c8f517bd2b7ce3.j (768x1024, 288K)

You forgot to (You) him, retard.

As someone who started in Lominsa as Arcanist and has spent the vast majority of playtime as Scholar, I can't wrap my head around White Mage at all and it feels bland enough that I really don't have a desire to either after leveling the job to 70. At least Astro feels suitably interesting now that I started leveling that instead.

Attached: 1517415009470.png (421x323, 286K)

>Always queue dailies as WAR with NIN friend
>Only ever have to Tomahawk + Equilibrium for bosses
>Always sync up Inner Release + Trick Attack
There's no two jobs with a better feel of synergy.

>play tank
dps and healers are shit. (with mostly DPS being the worse player more often, but then again half the PT is the DPS role)
>as a healer
tank and DPS are shit. nearly equally
>as a DPS
tank and healer are shit, with tank being the more likely to be bad.

its what happens when most of the players are bad.
and in your case, when u main a role.

It's always been raidfags who do not appreciate anything else about the game but their 1% content. Some of them poisoning the community with their opinions on other platforms. Then there's the mentally ill (trannies) who used to only erp and then started raiding to be special. Both became one, are very vocal and are taking over the other content like hunts or Eureka because it makes them feel superior when they get shit done ahead of the other 99% of players.

Basically XIV is going the way of GDQ and WoW .

Attached: 1543202566631.gif (540x527, 2.89M)

I personally want living deads proc effect to restore MP equal to how much damage you have taken as HP as long as it's in effect.

Actual healing is a hell of a lot easier (your "keep them alive and stop paying attention to them" Adloquium/Excogitation equivalent is Regen which you can cast as much as you please), you'll rarely ever have MP issues if you bounce around between Assize/Asylum/Thin Air/Presence of Mind (you'll rarely have issues with MP period if you're a healer and not stupid but that's beside the point), and subjectively its artifacts also look better on the whole than SCH's and its place in the world is more important what with Amdapor. Who knows what'll happen to it with 5.X since it's one of the jobs slated for a rework alongside DRK and MCH.

What makes WHM so much more clunky to play as than SCH is that you have to manually reaply regen on your tank/whoever else is hurt where as when you are a SCH, that's not even an afterthought. A DPS that gets caught in a mechanic will end up costing WHM either an oGCD heal or a GCD that could go toward another stone, SCH wouldn't even bother looking in general direction of that DPS, constantly broiling.
I really do hope that ShB does something to bring WHM out of the cuckshed, it's really embarrassing to watch so many GCDs go toward healing

>that pic

Attached: 1546418510795.png (600x500, 98K)

If it were going the way of GDQ and WoW the developers would be taking their stupidity to heart, as it stands the super-extra special high-difficulty content is there as a side-reward for other difficult content and they're probably not going to do Ultimate ever again after such a low turnout for it. They certainly don't balance the rest of the game around Ultimate, or even really listen to the playerbase in an immediate fashion (often taking an entire expansion to respond to complaints), and the game is a lot better off for it.

>spoiler
There's nothing inherently wrong with spending GCDs on healing, if the content is difficult enough to justify it.
The next raid tier honestly needs to push healers to the limit, with more constant raidwide and tank damage happening, rather than the current sad state of Alphascape where damage only really happens a couple of times per minute.

most groups dont care about that.
some do, but most dont.

then again, every static group ive had for savages, has always started off as a learning group, and they asked me to join, due to doing well in a learning group.

I think my highest parse was only 81%, with my average being 75~%

im "good enough" and most groups have been fine with it. The few that are whiney about it, chances are, are too annoying to stay with, even if they "might" be better. (I put might, due to factors such as being fed, but i know there are plenty of players better than me.)

Gentlemen...how would you suggest saving WHM? My suggestion? thin lacy, stripper tier AF gear

Attached: 1503062895480.jpg (221x246, 16K)

They already have 3 ultimate fights planned for Shadowbringers.

[citation needed]

Attached: 1549172147049.jpg (408x343, 27K)

>spoiler
no deal unless it has a hood my hair can clip through.

They're absolute cancer and i'm glad i left this shit.

thats practically 33% of my runs.

i know i can pull more, but dont, when regen is the only healing im getting.

Maybe I worded my post bad, user, but I'm not even falseflagging, honestly. I'm tired of running into boring fags that'll be all about how they're so depressed and have to go to the hospital again, or obsessive maniacs trying to stir up shit. I know the appeal of MMOs is to get into some persona that isn't you, so to speak, but a lot of people here seem to be taking it way too far. I don't know about you anons, but I play MMOs to escape daily stress for a while, I just want to talk vidya and dick around.
Sorry about the blogging. Maybe that kind of game isn't for me anymore.
Ah yea I knew this pic. Maybe you're right. It's strange.

Attached: 413287462.png (536x411, 308K)

You can find your screeching manlettes in the baldesion arsenal.

>I play MMOs to escape daily stress for a while, I just want to talk vidya and dick around.
you can still have that (I do on a daily basis). just stop playing on shitty servers and stop associating with people you can see a mile away that they're a trainwreck.

Yeah fucking right. You already had the majority of scrub healers complaining about God Kefka being too hard on healers. You'll be lucky if you don't have to watch Netflix to stay awake next expansion

Where the fuck is my gnarled wood staff for BLM, Kum-Kum Staff from Gold Saucer comes close but isn't NES-era enough
Where the fuck is my rod topped with a bigass crystal, even White Mage got it before Black Mage did through the Scaevan cane and WHM isn't the one that focuses aether through gems and crystals

Attached: 1549469405689.gif (549x391, 186K)

I always pull everything possible and never have any problems. Each tank has enough defensive utility to last awhile.

/visor option for hood up or hood down, fucking baffling the AF1 doesn't have that

Makai fists are probably my favorite desu

>It's a healer chases orange parses while letting dps die to raidwide aoes episode

Attached: 1544245608988.jpg (894x894, 368K)

just mod it in

I was referring to leveling dunegons.
I did mean to comment on 70 cap dungeons, and how things are completely different there for some reason. healer seem to stop being lazy by then.

>Expect loads of info at JP Fanfest
>Yoshida will just again repeat nothing is really ready and to look forward to Liveletters in the coming months
How likely is this?

aesthetics? long white robe that flutters a lot for incidental pantyshots.

as far as performance? in the current meta, the only way to get white mage to function as well as the other healers is to make their healing so damned powerful and efficient that you only need 1 healer. short of that, giant ungabunga numbers aren't sufficient for a raid spot if the utility roles can effectively do the same and give giant dps boosts

>tfw I missed my chance to clear Seiryu EX
I can do this fucking piss easy fight flawlessly but these learning parties are filled with total fucking retards who are probably a couple IQ points lower than a dog

Attached: d.jpg (663x579, 39K)

DRG except for the helmet

join a clear/farm party then. just say you've been to enrage, most people will take you as long as you aren't dying/low dps.

not very. they tend to pull out all the stops for the JP. we'll get the new race, new job (maybe multiple) raid dungeon, the rest of the zones, music samples, dungeon tours, sneak peek at class changes, af armor, ishgard housing

Where do pubbies die? I haven't even tried

Farm parties always require duty completion. Clear parties are full of the same retards

>Join a party for O12S HW2 practice
>Struggle on M+F

Attached: 1542502227998.png (300x329, 226K)

The more trash hitting a DRK, the faster they can do their aoe rotation

I just started playing XIV and i'm wondering why Yea Forums has this hardcore meme about Au Ra and trannies.

All I really want to know is the job reworks/combat changes but that's until the 4 hours long live letter in May.

I like the Halonic Exorcist's Rod from the Vault. It shares its model with a couple other weapons but this one's coloured as such that the tip of the weapon is bluish and that makes it resemble crystals.

Play for a little while longer and you'll find out.

message the farm party leader then. just because it says "duty completion" doesn't mean it's strictly that. explain your situation without acting like a sperg and most people will take you. but don't be surprised if you get kicked if you're holding them back or act rude.

Oh goody, I just got to the point where the game gets it's own Loki. I sure hope he doesn't die in the near future, he is pretty amusing.

Attached: lwDqxwH.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

I've cleared all the RR stuff and started HW, I still haven't figured out why its a meme

He doesn't he becomes a rival/friend for Cid after ARR and isn't a villain anymore

M/F is legitimately harder than Final Omega to be fair.

why did I look.

Attached: 1548289478972.jpg (421x421, 62K)

Because it's hilarious in the mind of some, and the rest genuinely believe in it. It's the same seething obsession as with cuckoldry and autism, just play the game and pay no mind to it.

>BLM without a pointy wizard hat on
Now THIS is what triggers me.

Attached: 1543506426217.jpg (768x1024, 331K)

it's mainly a meme on gilgamesh/balmung/mateus/aether servers. au ra characters have an above average rate of transexual players. you notice it in statics and discords.

This is your BA party for today

Attached: 534457768.jpg (1335x772, 87K)

Congratulations on being spoiled on an event that happens like 10 quests later senpai. Nero never stops being entertaining though. He's great in Omega

The people who adhere to the style even when they don't have an artifact are the real heroes, I like seeing a low-level THM or BLM that's wearing a blue robe, gloves/boots and a casting hat.

I often wear a slutglam, but I can never bring myself to do that on BLM, and I always include at least the pointy hat.

Laguna Nightshade is cancer.

>a low-level THM or BLM that's wearing a blue robe, gloves/boots and a casting hat
These are the most wholesome people in this game and I must protect them from becoming slutglams when they get to endgame.

surprised there's only one lizard.

Attached: hats.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

Oh so there was a low chance that I was going to run into that shit anyway it seems. I just picked Au Ra because they seemed neat.

Don't worry my dude Nero is always the best character in any scene he's in

Attached: H.png (1680x1050, 2.04M)

Lol faggot can't even tank right.

I've never had anyone in game sperg out over race just here so don't worry

What's this the third year since the songbirds were introduced? Old hags, used goods. Time for the next generation of pure, youthful idols, these songbirds are done.

what is it about this game in particular that turns people gay to make them want to "transition" and be mtf tranny? really prominent among raiders

Attached: 1549954020167.png (1750x792, 315K)

Attached: ffxiv_26102018_060623.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

I love giant goddesses. I hope to be owned by one as a favorite pet some day.

Attached: 1477795434517.jpg (667x1000, 834K)

you can say the same thing about speedrunning/optimizing games in general. the biggest people in that sector are all trannies/gays.

I don't get it. Why exactly is Y'shtola the face of XIV when the player spends exponentially more time with Alphinaud?

Attached: 1546323505554.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Attached: 1498429387129.jpg (751x500, 43K)

because shes a cat and has a staff, this game has 0 iconic characters that can stand next to cloud or squall

>publicly presenting
What the fuck does that even mean.
Oh god I hope it doesn't mean what it sounds like.

autism, plus other mental illness. And sometimes they have been rejected so often, they want to BECOME their perfect girl instead of trying to find them.

Because you're looking for it. I wouldn't even know they'd exist if it wasn't for you buttfucking Twitter-crawling trogs.

He's making shit up my dude

this, what's really going on is people going out of their way to find these types of people and then kicking a fit that the entire game is like this based off of absolutely nothing but their own cherrypicking, and the obsession is really weird since the subject-matter is fucking boring anyways

Y'shtola can be construed as having a Job since she's a step or two away from being a White Mage whereas Alphinaud is probably more iconic to the average player but isn't waifu-bait and is still an Arcanist even into Stormblood and Shadowbringers.

Trash dies in 5 Decimates all the same without needing all that setup.

I am still so glad for the huge amount of pointy wizard hats this game has. Most games don't even have one.

I want to eat a brown potato

Attached: image367.jpg (750x700, 65K)

Don't lewd Miqi'ttens.

what means,is that DRK can be more offensive than WAR.
But I think he under estimates just how much dmg Berserk truly adds to the over all run. (Along with steel cyclone helping the healer ignore healing completely)

For myself, my numbers were comparable, with exceptions being party comp, dungeon, and gear differences.

I dont doubt one comes on top, but its not as drastic between WAR and DRK as people might think.
(PLD on the other hand, lets pretend doesnt exist)

Alphinaud should get a jobstone, he can be a SMN or even BLU

Are they ever going to update Varis's face so he doesn't look like he came from the ps2 dimension? Seriously his face is jarringly bad any time he's on screen with another character. It used to be ok because he was rarely seen but he's been in like half the quests in the past 2 patches

Honestly I want to know this. Had 2 friends that eventually joined this game and after years of knowing them making fun of trannies and Social Justice as a whole they suddenly came out as MtF and made sure to tell our Discord group that they don't think Tran jokes are funny and to keep them out of chat. Had to eventually kick them cause of how obnoxious they became.

Every spell has a use. Medica 2 is not as good as Medica 1 for healing. Assize is an amazing tool, use it for free damage or heals as NEEDED. If you need the best raid-wide healing, tell everyone to stack up so you can use Cure 3 because it's goddamn amazing, but has no range to balance it.

Though the strength is pretty massive in gameplay, in lore just how significant a job is compared to the starting class varies. Scholars are just ancient Nymian Arcanists, pretty much. Summoners on the other hand wouldn't be too different either were it not for the necessity to face brainwashing demigods to become one in the first place.

im the worst kind of BLM.
i dont wear robes or pointy hats.
but i want other BLMs to wear them.

I'm really interested because last year ended with one of the songbirds saying some cryptic shit about her feeling like it would be the last time we'd see them

>BLU
>actually showcase his becoming the job this time and he has to auto a kraken to death to learn Water Cannon like you do, unlike Alisaie becoming a RDM off-camera
>use Alphy as an excuse to show off BLU skills ahead of time via Trusts
>Mighty Guard tanks in a Trust if there is no tank character available for that point of the story

>I'll be satisfied if I get femroes with lion ears/mane, better faces and cat feet.
You won't be getting anything at all because female Hrothgar aren't going to be playable. You people are setting yourselves up for disappointment and when the time comes you'll bitch and whine at SE when it was obvious this was the case for fucking months.

I'm a Ninja. Fuck your shitty role action enmity reduction. I pump my enmity right into the main tanks plump little asshole while you watch.

What goes through these retards head, really. I dread to imagine what this person looks like.

>women are attention whores and ruin online male-dominated communities
>an environment exists without women
>low-t betas step in to serve the role of a woman, ruin online male-dominated communities

>NA: A spell called Medica is group healing
>Everywhere else: A different Spell called Medica is for removing debuffs

Attached: 1544460047031.png (702x540, 458K)

>goal weight
Oh no it's an obese tranny

Attached: 1510805116039.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Lore-wise yeah it's actually not as huge a deal as it makes out, classes are basically safe-for-the-masses versions of jobs and offer a lot of the same destructive capacity. THM still deals with voidsent and minor necromantic tasks the same way Mhachi voidmages did for instance, and CNJ is bastardized WHM except CNJ gives a shit about what the elementals think.

Why is Limsa so comfy bros? I like sitting by aetheryte and watching all the new players take their first steps into Eorzea.

heal and cure
those two always should have been swapped for NA FFs.

>You people are setting yourselves up for disappointment and when the time comes you'll bitch and whine at SE when it was obvious this was the case for fucking months.
Eh. It was "obvious" Blue Mage was either never going to be in or would have any skill-learning locked behind a flavor-texted job quest if it was, but then it came out and I don't like the limited aspect of it but I adore its actual implementation
It's legitimately not very often that something touted as obvious or guaranteed on Yea Forums is actually either of those things and even between Blufever and the French leaks there's a lot of unknowns and wait-and-see.

Attached: 1548813031840.jpg (310x203, 10K)

Ranged Physical DPS don’t even get an aggro reducer. Also if you as a tank just did your easy ass job, there wouldn’t be an issue.

ix xiv a good game?

You and every other attention whore faggot on the server. Limsa aetheryte plaza is always full of the most cancerous people on the server

Tactician/Refresh are each a 50% aggro dump like Lucid Dreaming, my ninja

XIV's a damned good game, and has a pretty comprehensive free trial (up to 35 and you can level as many classes/jobs/crafters-gatherers to 35 as you like). Twitch Prime codes are errywhere if you want the base game and a free month.

Your point is valid but I, personally, feel it's completely unrealistic to expect two full races considering the amount of excuses about technical limitations we get whenever we ask for something or the talk of how difficult it is to implement races due to the amount of work it is to model armor around them. Maybe I'm wrong, I hope that I am, but I just can't be optimistic about this one. It's just completely off the wall insane to me.

Is it? Didn’t even realize that.

>I abandoned my friends and kicked them because I'm a transphobic bigot

because that's where the most people are at (unless you're on baldung/mate-us).

>I pretended to be a retard on Yea Forums for... uh... internet attention

Good for leveling if you're into the story. When you catch up on gear, there's very little to do though. Pve content is of good quality, but there's not much of it. Most people who play the game are casuals who glamslut and decorate houses.

that's entirely subjective. you either love it, hate it, or are neutral with it. there's a free trial and plenty of gameplay videos online of endgame content, you be the judge.

No one is obligated to put up with anyone's bullshit. "Abandoned", lmao. Shut the fuck up, tranny.

Oh boy here we go

Attached: 1550508683637.png (719x699, 519K)

Mentally ill people who make their entire identity their illness can't be said to be the same people. TLDR fuck off to /xivg/ tranny

that was kind of you to sign your post with "lmao" so i would know you were responding to yourself

>excusing faggots that want to moserate their friend’s humor
Nah fuck you Tranny

it's okay to be trans/gay but if you're going to be obnoxious about it then people are going to roll their eyes and block you.

stormblood was a travesty

That's a really random assumption from a single acronym. What the fuck is your logic here?

Gave them 3 chances to stop being retarded about it. Each time told them to tone it down since they should already know how our group is and each time they sperged out in less than a week, if they want to be obnoxious about being trans and moderate jokes then they can fuck off to another discord.

it really was, but shadowbringers seems to be going back on track. I like to think of 3.0 and 5.0 as the real expansions while 4.0 was the filler. I kinda follows the same pattern as WoW where there's a real expansion (Legion) and then there's a filler expansion (Battle for Azeroth)

People are obnoxious about being straight in public. It's okay for a man and a woman to hold hands in public but still a taboo for LGBT couples to do the same.
It's only fair after years of oppression for Trans people to expect some respect.

Because of some bullshit argument ?
I never see anyone mention the drop in quality in zone design and execution.

I can't wait for how hideous almost every gunblade save the AF and CE ones will be.

Attached: final_fantasy_viii_gunblades_by_ezekdesigns_d8gr32x-pre.jpg (752x1063, 61K)

>holding hands is being obnoxious
Really playing that victim complex well

>People are obnoxious about being straight in public.
No they aren't
>a taboo for LGBT couples to do the same.
No it's not
>after years of oppression
What oppression? I'm a tranny and I'll tell you right now that any """"oppression""""" is the result of trannies being obnoxious psychos.

>still a taboo for LGBT couples to do the same.
No it fucking isn't, are you serious? How is holding hands being obnoxious anyway? Why am I responding to this shit