Untitled

Attached: 1547050568768.jpg (437x426, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gqDsfEtKn8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcV5Sx7ts-U
khinsider.com/news/SPOILERS-A-special-conversation-before-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Birth-By-Sleep-revealed-during-First-Breath-concert-6805
youtu.be/5LbW-LnA4RY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Xr6WygXbDE
youtu.be/lHhheCf0G1I?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=s4XzlAwWkXQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1JBeSyatGWj
vocaroo.com/i/s0x8Anu822WX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mom said its my turn on the xbox

ahhh... my arch nemesis...

Attached: dark... brooding... mysterious... jeb!.jpg (1920x1031, 591K)

>btw Ansem from the last game isn't really Ansem, he stole another guy's identity, his real name is Xehanort
KH2's story was more than questionable before this, but this was the moment where Kingdom Hearts became clusterfucked beyond all repair.

Attached: ansem.png (616x800, 401K)

OH NO NO NO MOUSEFAGS BTFO

And it's also such a pointless twist that adds nothing to the story

I demand that final mix fix how shit the last two hours of the game are

Attached: terra.png (677x899, 27K)

At least more people are finally waking up to how cringeworthy Kingdumb Sharts is. No one older than 6 should be unironically enjoying it.

maybe Nomura knew that the English dub would hire Christopher Lee

DID SOMEBODY MENTION

Who the fuck is that?

That sums up the entirety of the series post KH2 too.

>MD/VA

Attached: L.png (540x594, 290K)

Bring out the Mick
I think the Mick's still sleeping.
Well I guess you're gonna hafta go wake him up.

SAXOPHONE MUSIC PLAYS

man FUCK this game

>I'm gonna freak

THE DOOR TO DARKNESS.

PFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHA

This game is beyond fixing, it will be mediocre regardless of how much content they decide to pump in through DLC. I hope Square just moves on to their next project.

Based.

You know they actually did intend for Roxas to be able to win the entire thing without your input.

This made me laugh so fucking hard. Thank you, OP.

The game is fine. You just had retarded expectations.

OH NO NO NO

I thought Mickey looked awesome when I played this as a kid. I was 12 at the time

I'm still seething about how bad they fucked 3 up.

Kingdom hearts is literally the Tails gets trolled of video games

KH1
Mickey's ears are always round no matter the perspective like in the cartoons

KH2 and onwards
Stopped giving a shit

KH2 asked me to accept way too many contrivances at once, I started to ignore the story very quickly.

Attached: chipdale.png (1600x900, 794K)

Based Mickey

He was in like 2 scenes in KH1

>tfw no "All-In-One Package" physical edition

Attached: All In One Package.jpg (1920x644, 682K)

Eh that's fine honestly.

>The dude in the first game lied here's the truth

It's fine.

I hope you weren't expecting KH on SWITCH.
Cause i got bad news.

Attached: image.png (256x256, 213K)

lmaaoooo

What the actual fuck is this

Attached: 1497407922472.png (449x1197, 67K)

Still don't get how/why old Xehanort is back

> He IS their 13th

What the fuck did he mean by this they don't know who half the members are as well

Imagine actually liking and taking this series seriously

Attached: 1540599031757.jpg (600x334, 68K)

I played these games only recently, honestly whenever Mickey showed up it was good shit. Mickey is badass compared to most of the cast, and in Kingdom Hearts he feels more like old Mickey from Fantasia.

No, no it's not. Because he had no reason to lie. It's a twist for the sake of having a twist and doesn't enhance the story in any way.

KH is cringe but you nintenshills would consider it a masterpiece if the saga was nintendo exclusive

Was it ever explained why Yensid had such a big hand throughout the series? And why he doesn't use a keyblade?

Did you end up ever playing as him in KH2? If you fuck up on a few of the fights during the game, Mickey will come into the fight and be playable. Thought it was the coolest shit as a kid because he felt so OP at the time.

And in the most recent game he's a fucking bitch.

This applies to a lot of square enix games that are flat out retarded and clearly trying way too hard too look cool for teenagers and kids.

When the heartless and nobody of a person die, they are revived.
Also time travel.

Well he does have one purpose, his name spelled backwards is dis

Why the fuck did they have Mickey tease Stopza once and then use it later but not let you use it in actual combat?

youtube.com/watch?v=8gqDsfEtKn8

I never even knew about that until a couple of months ago.

>Xehanort can do this with no consequence yet Sora waking hearts that fell to darkness is verboten

Nomura can fuck right off, this setting is shit.

who is he

That's because Xehanort was the good guy all along

Reminder that the original concept for KH was an action rpg starring Mickey and no cringe oc.

I thought the original concept was a lion kid using a chainsaw instead of a keyblade

the original concept was a lion boy with a chainsaw sword

Attached: file.png (720x906, 525K)

>When the heartless and nobody of a person die, they are revived.
Wouldn't that be Terranort though?
What even happened to his old man body when he possessed Terra?

underrated jebpost

Something something abusing the power of waking.

Attached: 1550568410878.gif (229x176, 987K)

Mickey is garbage. He’s floaty and so unsafe. Has no defense or mobility. If you played in critical or anything above beginner mode the only useful fight for Mickey to show up is Cerberus where you spam the ranged spell and he sits there doing nothing. Going in melee as Mickey is absolutely terrible.

Sorry I meant the original idea. You’re right nomuras concept was always dog shit.

It was mandated by Disney because Ansem being a good guy who's become evil just to see what it's like didn't sit right with them, so they retconned him into one good guy and one bad guy (of course this was then further muddled in later games)

Xehanort abused the power of existence itself so i don't even want to hear that.

Still not as bad as BBS. That's when the entire series truly went off the deep end.

What a dumb idea; it must surely be a shitpo-
Oh.

That's cool but when you're a kid, you don't really care about that sort of thing. Not everything is about raw mechanics and balancing when you're 12 years old and just wanna play a fun game

>Still not as bad as the best entry in the franchise
What did he mean by this?

Because they went by fantasia and made him Mickey's master in Kh2 he was in a prime position to be the master of everyone, then by KH3 since every fan had asked them why he didn't help if he was so badass they gave him his scene.

>next kingdom hearts game is gonna be a switch exclusive because it's gonna be a crossover of KHxTWEWY with a unique combination of the battle systems of both
>it will go back to the old style of kingdom hearts models, just because they can

Attached: 1537379846481.jpg (567x542, 102K)

>dodgedodgedodgdodgedodge do one attack the game

They had probably the most unfun secret bosses in the series because there's no other strategy than dodge spamming until you have an opening. Trying anything else will result in you taking a 20 hit combo that you have to sit through because Once More

Guy clearing said when he played it as a kid and critical didn't exist back then. stop taking shit so seriously statfag.

>parroting speedrunning trannies
git gud

prove me wrong that there's any other way to fight Young Xehanort and Vanitas Remnant besides doing just that.

>>it will go back to the old style of kingdom hearts models, just because they can
I'm okay with this.
I think the old models look better for the most part.

The targeted KH fans: The cringeworthy KH autists:

feel free to adjust or add your own

Attached: kh3 rankings.png (1772x3414, 2.25M)

I get that why the old man though?

He stopped existing when he took Terra's body (Who became Ansem and Mansex), so Terranort should be the one reformed

It's a normal thing in-universe for nobodies to come back as a human after they get murdered. Not that unrealistic for Xehanigger to be able to come back for a similar reason.

>It's a normal thing in-universe for nobodies to come back as a human after they get murdered
And already, that's stupid.

Blame triple D for adding that, nobodies being able to grow hearts, and the time travel bullshit.
Not my fault Nomura had to make up stupid shit to write himself out of a corner.

except TGT is good

I'm confident in saying that KH2 kairi did more in that bit where riku handed her a keyblade out of nowhere than the entirety of her existence in KH3

MYSTERY NIGGAS

KH is the greatest.game series every and nothing you gray and brown shooter mature gamers can do about it.

the nobodies making new hearts things made sense to me at least because Roxas having emotions would make no sense if he had no memories to base said emotions on.

The question for me is what happened to Axel's nobody heart when he became Lea again

cope

MOUSE NIGGAS

Why didn't Leon say anything then?

>Roxas being sad at people dying in Castle Oblivion
>Roxas breaking after Xion dying
>Roxas throwing a tantrum after knowing he's going to come back to Sora
>>It looks like my summer vacations are over.
>All of Axel's actions in KH2
>Vexen being scared of dying
How is that not having emotions? Nobodies simply accepted them not having hearts, so they didn't notice they had emotions again.

>Donald is CANONICALLY stronger than Xenahort with the chi-blade

What is the point of this franchise then

More like the writer couldn't properly write non-emotional people, so they retconned yet another piece of lore.

Merged back with his original heart.
>Inb4 why not giving Axel his own life then like Roxas

Lea and Axel have the same mind-soul thing. The actual conscious of Lea stayed with Axel. They are the same person.

Roxas had damaged Ven heart and Sora body. He developed his own mind like a retarded baby and then grew his own heart

you say that like roxas couldn't have kicked his ass either

No he's not, he's only stronger than terranort but not xehanigger with the xblade

Attached: 1549460613846.jpg (986x1780, 818K)

Roxas ever having emotions wouldn't make sense. This was obvious because he did start off as what you think he would be without memories: an emotionless zombie.

His interactions gave him a heart and this was clear from the start

user, I don't fucking care.

how can you faggots play this shit unironically

Typical thing for a nobody to say!

The sad thing is that Terranort actually survived a fucking Zettaflare.
Nort called checkmate on Erasqueeze with Terra's piece.

Then don't talk about stuff you clearly don't know about.

It's over Sora.

Attached: big_1475031543_image.jpg (1280x719, 131K)

Don't get mad at me because I call out your stupid bullshit video game story nerd. Imagine getting upset because people criticize Kingdom Hearts.

Remember when 358/2 days made sure to align each org member with an element?
Xemnas- nothingness
Xiggy- Space
Xaldin- Wind
etc etc.

Can keyblade wielded just use all of those? Pretty much every org element except Siax moon shenanigans has a spell, and we see Aced basically use Za Hando against invi to erase the space between them.

DHOOOL WHEELED

Don't hit the camera man

DOOALL WEELD

kek

> Roxas had damaged Ven heart and Sora body.

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE LOOK LIKE VEN THEN

Attached: 1550338801021.png (416x971, 181K)

They were already all aligned with an element in CoM/KH2.

Roxas's element is light.

Nomura already explained what you claim are retcons back when KH2 first came out. Ever since KH2, we knew from interviews that nobodies could come back as real people after both halves are defeated, and that there could be a way for nobodies to have emotions. Hell, Demyx even says outright that they have hearts, Sora just doesn't believe him. Axel also said as much.

The heart of Ven changed him.

The real reason is Nomura being a hack and instead of making Roxas an actual different being, he made Ven which is such a non character is amazing.

Taht chess shit was metaphorical youmoron

The journal stated this as well. He only sent him flying.

Should have turned out that everyone was wrong and Roxas was actually Ven's body, letting Sora's be some other motherfucker

How is Terra so bulky?

So
Why does young Xehanort just look like Terranort?

Attached: 1379960778893.jpg (196x228, 20K)

>Nomura already explained what you claim are retcons back when KH2 first came out.
Drones everyone.

I mean, those criticisms are on point. It's ok to have fun with it but the writing and characters ARE comically empty. The voice direction isn't even good to make their terrible lines less cringeworthy.

Keyblade weilders are fucking broken

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-123319_Samsung Notes.jpg (1047x1343, 470K)

Thanks for spoiling the Master of Masters asshole.

This retard again.
She saved Sora after he gave up. Only because of her he came back.

Kind of just being there doesn't really constitute doing anything

>i didnt play the game
ok

user, experience more actual fictional media before defending Kingdom Hearts please.

There is a reason why Xehanort wanted Terra's body, and even after casting Terra's heart out he still had him around as a mindless drone because how strong the Heartless Guardian is.

His body fucking turned to be Xemnas, a total monster of strength as well.

Lingering Will is maybe a blind soul wrapped in armor as a vessel, but it's Terra refusing to die over a 12 years and not even the trinity of SDG beats him, only stalemate him.

Terra is probably one of the strongest characters in KH.

Saved

your ravaged boipucci about her doing nothing with a keyblade doesnt invalidate the fact she helped sora when nobody else could

Damn, I know Disney distributed the film but I still can’t believe they included a Pulp Fiction world in KH.

Pretty sure Sora helped himself and she was just kind of there.

It's literally Star Wars. Magic is OP, when you're a high enough level you don't even bother with the sword, you just shit lightning all over the target.

maybe if she swung her fucking keyblade they wouldn't have to save sora in the first place

pretty sure youre wrong, chirithy also says it himself
>she is holding you together
you dont do that by just being there

and when everyone else got their heart stolen like bitches from that heartless, she kept hers and guided sora after he beat it

seeth

Kairi: I can help now!
Also kairi: *explodes*

Nobody on their right mind does that.

nice facebook post
seeth forever
last (You), cherish it

Attached: 1549691316709.png (501x431, 86K)

I kek'd user

Attached: 1492143847063.jpg (500x393, 121K)

There’s actually a precedent for Donald using the N-word.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcV5Sx7ts-U

MYSTERY NIGGAS

I just like watching people talk about the dumb bullshit in this series.

I don't know what's better, Goofy's death in English or Goofy's death in Japanese.
Mickey Mouse going
>YURUSANAI
or
>THEY'LL PAY FOR THIS
it's both kino. I love this stupid series so fucking much.

Attached: 1544221600749.jpg (768x431, 27K)

same, who even plays video games lmao nerds xD

Well I do, just not KH.

Leon didn't know. The lack of knowledge from other characters is a problem but a man impersonating the king to gain power isn't a bad twist in itself.

>he plays video games
wow, um, get out? this is vee we dont play games here xDD

I think if I wanted to give someone a quick understanding of what to expect from the writing and story of Kingdom Hearts, I would tell them there are creatures called the Heartless and creatures called the Nobodies, and while the Heartless are shadowy constructs with no bodies they do heave hearts, and while the Nobodies are hollow inside with no hearts their shells are bodies. Or to retirerate, the Heartless have hearts and the Nobodies have bodies.

You sure got mad when I said that these games have dumb bullshit in them.

Already, that's stupid and needlessly convoluted.

IMO in english is funnier, because it implies thrist for revenge

how was sora and riku able to left the realm of D after the xemnas fight when aqua was trapped over 10 years?

>this weird looking kid came up to us in the skate park with a bag of weed talking about how cool the Disney channel is

>I think if I wanted to give someone a quick understanding of what to expect from the writing and story of Kingdom Hearts, I would tell them to not care and skip the cutscenes

They just left

mad? im lmaoing at ur life for playing video games, you mad bro

sounds more like donald is saying nagger

>10+ games of Xehanort playing a live-action cross-dimensional soul-manipulating time-warping chess game with Eraqus
>haha it was just a game bro we had the same goal in the end
>goes in peace with his best friend in heaven

Attached: 1523858663517.png (990x990, 740K)

They followed their hearts back to their friends who were in the realm of light.

Aqua couldn't do that, lost her keyblade and even if she didn't, everyone she knew was fucked up.

Donald CANONICALLY built shells for the nazis

God, this annoyed me to no end. I can't believe Sora didn't bash his skull in with a keyblade in this Disney game.

Aqua is kind of a failure.
I mean Xemnas even has meetings with his employees at the realm of DARKNESS beach like the cool boss he is.

Attached: 1527705523037.png (812x505, 150K)

I thought that was a dream

That was a dream.

>i'm gonna kill myself

dark corridors
keyblades cant do that
darkness can

At least the rest of the cast didn't seem to forgive him, i would be pretty mad if Sora said something.

Shit like this is why I don't even want to start kingdom hearts. That and the unskippable music video in the beginning.
I feel like I have a high tolerance for this kind of stuff, but it is a game I would feel genuinely embarrassed if someone saw me playing it.

>mystery niggas

Attached: 1546311623257.jpg (350x205, 15K)

I feel like Sora was suppose to be Squalls kid or someone related to him
>same eye and hair color
>hold their weapon the same way
>first FF character you meet with their original design and acts like a guide for you
>that design were he's a fucking Lion with a chainsaw blade instead of key

Attached: 1540951274178.png (450x393, 173K)

mystery niggas ?

Yeah, bbs was when the KH universe became broken beyond repair for me too. I skipped Days though

Days could have very well been just filler if they didn't bring Xion back.

>I love this stupid series so fucking much.
same user, same

I still don't understand how that happened, she just shows up in the final battle with no explanation.

I think he’s actually saying “little”, but tell people it’s the n-word and more often than not they’ll hear the n-word.

The door to darkness
Ha-ha

Even Ansem the wise got out after spending sone time there and even bailed out Riku and Mickey

Someone explain to me why after Sora brings everyone back from the dead Tera´s armor just shows up and saves everyone? He was the only one that remembers the previous timeline that they died and the idiot does absolutely nothing about it. He still sees Nort preparing to strike Vent down and for a moment I tought Sora protected him but no, the retard just stayed there watching everything happen the exact same way if Tera´s armor hadn´t shown up out of nowhere

xehanort can time travel to find vessels for his heart

thats how theres literally 4 xehanorts there at once. it seems like the only reason theyre not all literally xehanort is because itd be a shame to not bring everybody back

Namine

How did you miss the Vexen/replica side plot? And the specifics are in the reports. It wasn't really Xion until the replica leeched Xion's memories from Sora, the same way the original Xion leeched Sora's own memories via Roxas.

>He didn't talk to all the stars

So you can mark out seeing Lingering Will, duh

Please explain

I didn´t. I just wanted to go back to action as fast as possible

>tfw vexen became a main character because he could literally build other characters

demyx time

Thanks for sharing, nobody cares what you have to say. Grow up and stop being overly self conscious about looking cool.

You probably missed an optional conversation. But it still makes no sense that Sora didn't do anything differently. Unless he lost his memories of what just happened, I guess. Which is possible since that's what happens with regular time travel in the KH universe.

>I love it because it's stupid! Teehee!
Absolute cringe, my dude.

>didn’t talk to the stars
You’re a faggot.

Thanks user, now it makes sense. I knew Vexen came back to the org to complete his research, just didn't know he made another Xion, i assumed it was the same from Days.

Explain or shut up faggot

Then you have a very low tolerance, actually. I used to bring out Kingdom Hearts in college back in the day, and all it took to make everyone else think it was cool was having a bit of irony about it.

Played KH3 around a bunch of adults in our 30s, many of which had never heard of it before, and reactions range from amusement to bewilderment, but never embarrassment.

In other words, grow up.

>boomer plays kiddie disney games

You missed out because you’re an impatient little bitch. Don’t whine to us.

>boomer insults other boomer for liking things

One of the Stars in The Final World was Namine. She's talked to Lingering Will before so she probably thought "Oh hey Sora and his friends are fucking dead maybe I should tell him."

Attached: 1475117595614.png (840x1096, 508K)

How does she even manage to communicate to LW, is that something we’re just supposed to accept?

It's the same one as before in the same sense Roxas and Namine are the same ones. Their original hearts inserted in new bodies.

Attached: IMG_20190219_035921.jpg (571x319, 21K)

They're both in limbo. Watch the live concert tour with exclusive story content

So Kairi´s nobody is with Sora´s pieces and has the power to talk to the willpower made manifest of another guy that was just shilling there and yet didn´t notice all the fucking battle going on until said nobody gave him a heads´s up?

You´re kidding me that there´s canon plot exclusive to a fucking live concert?

>Adults
You mean manchildren.

Your fault for skipping Chain of Memories.

REEEEEE STOP LIKING THINGS I DON’T LIKE REEEEEE YOU’RE JUST A MANCHILD REEEEEEEEEE

I think BBS was salvegeable as a “how we got here” sort of story. The problem was that it ended up being way too close timeline wise and Nomura couldn’t let those characters go. The lost old masters is a good idea, but instead they ended up being another trio shoved into the main story.

Personally, I think DDD is where it went completely wrong. The other games had issues, but those could be fixed or ignored. But introducing time travel, bringing back all the dead, and giving random side characters keyblades was shit from any angle

It's his fault for Nomura being the only slant eyed Jap retarded enough to make a sequel without a number only to follow it up with a sequel to that only it's numbered this time?

When did he do all these? I don't remember any of that.

You’re acting like one.

Why are you getting so triggered? Did I hit a nerve?

First of all, how DARE people like thing? I don’t like thing. Why should anyone like thing if I don’t like thing? People who like thing are [insult]!

Epic, can I post this on Reddit? I’ll make sure to credit you! I’ll be sure to get a good amount of karma with this one :)

I'm becoming more convinced that all KH fans are emotionally stunted.

Sadly, I'm not kidding.

khinsider.com/news/SPOILERS-A-special-conversation-before-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Birth-By-Sleep-revealed-during-First-Breath-concert-6805

People who like thing I don’t like bad
People who like thing I like good

>forma billy zane

Attached: zurg_laugh.gif (500x281, 496K)

Japs been doing shit like this for years in vidya and franchises from other media. Not surprising.

You can like it, no one's saying you can't. Just don't be surprised when people call you a manchild for playing stuff with Elsa, Olaf, Mickey, Goofy, and Donald.

I don't want to hear this bullshit from anybody. Resident Evil fans somehow managed to do it.

Not just the manchildren, but the womanchildren and their childrenchildren

everybody gangsta until they hear DUAL WIELD

BBS set down the groundwork for DDD though. Also, fuck the whole bullshit about inheriting keyblades.

The absolute worst part of KH3 was that the fucking mobile garbage game had a larger impact on the plot than KH1

The funny thing is that the people calling others manchildren are literal children who simply don't understand what it means to be an adult.

You will understand when you get older.

Resident Evil 2 wasn't a direct continuation of RE1 you fucking idiot. That was a different story with different characters.

Anyone who talks like this, isn't mature.

Settle down manchild before you pop a vain

I'm also referring to Nemesis and Code Veronica X

I will understand that it's fitting for an adult to play stuff with Olaf the snowman, Disney princesses, and Let It Go? Okay.

based

Attached: ansem2.jpg (575x371, 23K)

No one fucking cares about those games.

RE4 wasn't about anything these games introduced at all and was self contained. No KH game is self contained. That's the series' biggest problem.

>No KH game is self contained.
Birth by Sleep?

>kairi got a keyblade because she walked up and touched Aquas

I guess so, but it kind of unnecessarily ties itself to the main plot of the numbered series. Would have better if they never even touched on Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

I still think it’s retarded that Sora, Donald and Goofy finish Xehanort for good.

The final battle should have had more involvement from Aqua, Terra and Ventus. Imagine if they fought alongside you in Scala Ad Caelum, maybe even playable.

Also Lingering Will vs Terranort should have been a playable boss fight like Aqua vs Vanitas

>LW is able to talk like a normal, sentient being
>the Terra who talks to Aqua in 0.2 is LW

What

Terra just claimed your waifu, faggots. Deal with it.

Attached: 1550608225288m.jpg (671x1024, 62K)

>get banished to the shadow realm by his apprentices as told in the KH2 ansem reports.
>Riku's side in CoM starts with DiZ bailing out Riku and bringing him to CO.

>nigger

hahahahhahaha

Yet you are a paragon of maturity.

You mean a vein?

Yes. These are family movies. If you ever had a child of your own you would understand. Unfortunately, you probably won't.

It's funny that I'm talking to three people whose combined ages probably add up to less than my own, and yet they think they have something to teach me.

LW talks to Sora in KH2FM and to Xehanort in KH3.

>Yet you are a paragon of maturity.
No, I'm not. Never pretended to be.

WHEN'S GADGET

No TV cartoons allowed.

>t. single manchild boomer

>no playable rematch of LW vs Terranort

FM better have solo Org 13 battles.

Attached: 1547599239664.jpg (400x216, 28K)

Attached: 1549796152034.jpg (750x715, 54K)

>Plot twists are bad
Ok

GIVE ME STRENGTH

Mature.

Seething.

Kingdom Hearts!
Please give me darkness!
I've been a good boy!

Why didn't the org members taken out in Chain of Memories respawn in the time between that and KH2?

When KH3 was made and they needed more bosses.

It would spoil the twist too early

Their heartless died during KH2, I guess.

youtu.be/5LbW-LnA4RY

>Ouchy-ouch

There was an entire world devoted to assembling a heart from just data, I assume that it was involved.

all of the organization's heartlesses were more or less killed at the same time

even then, the recompletion does not happen immediately - xehanorts took much longer - and they all wake up at different rates

YOU'RE TOO LATE!

Attached: Raiku.png (2560x1440, 438K)

That dude mickey looking like a naruto character lmao, what the fuck is that game

Mature.

Their hearts were trapped in Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts until it was destroyed at the end of KH2.

DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS

youtube.com/watch?v=1Xr6WygXbDE

Attached: 1550704523330.gif (815x815, 803K)

literally the moment Kingdom Hearts died as a series

Getting that hood over those ears must be pain in the ass

I hope the final challenge of whatever FM adds is a nonstop rush against all 13.

I feel like BBS was the only well written one too bad it just got added to the rest of the plot.

I hope the back cover story is just restarted for the next game and ignored most the characters

OH no my autist friend, you are allowed to have fun with this.
But I'm allowed to point out how abysmally bad it is, your fun doesn't matter.

no user, the game is shit AND he had retarded expectations

Can anyone explain to me the Terranort scene in KH3? Why does it play twice and why does no one remember it happening the first time?

Attached: 1408696138452.png (197x194, 71K)

Attached: big_1479110755_image.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

This is addressed in kh3 but never actually answered.

It's not meant to be that important in KH3 besides Sora getting a second chance.

But if you go by what MoM is doing, that white text at the end was MoM. It's a different timeline and the first one is fucked right now. Think DBZ if the Android's won in the alternate Trunks timeline. He predicted the end of the world in his book of prophecies.

Isn't turning back and forth between nobody and human a way to be immortal?

I guess it can't last forever if we look at Luxu

The running theory is that when Ansem and Xemnas were defeated Xehanort's heart went back to the body he left behind at the end of BBS and took the cum guardian with him. This left Terra's body an empty husk and 10 years younger than it should have been for unexplained reasons, allowing YX to bring the just possessed Terranort from BBS' heart forward to possess it again, that's why he doesn't recognize Lingering Will, because he grabbed him from the exact moment before the fight.

But why does everyone just repeat their actions right down to the exact inflection in their voices? They already knew Terranort was the 13th from when they died.

Only Sora remembers. All he did was hop to a timeline where Terra comes in. Reality

Xehanort just happened to be a looker 60 years ago

I plan on playing the series in release order, using the collections for PS3.
Anything I should know before diving in?

No, they all mention, at least, twice how they all died and came back.

How did Luxu summon the foretellers?

I'm not so sure even Sora remembers. If he did, wouldn't he warn anyone?

It's bad writing either way and I literally reloaded my save at that point because I thought it had glitched somehow. But if everyone forgot, it makes more sense. Every time traveler in KH so far has had memory trouble, whether it's Young Xehanort forgetting what happens in his future or Axel and Saïx's friend(who is likely Ava or Skuld) having total amnesia after traveling from the past.

they gave him the phoenix/xmen treatment of sidelining him because of how he'd trivialize the threat. only wish they didn't offscreen LW

Yes, that the PS3 ports are glitchy broken shit that never got patched and you should either play them on PS2 or PS4 even if it means you have to emulate.

Probably the same way Xehanort summoned himself. Because the foretellers are dead he must of grabbed them at some point before they died. or revived them

Okay. Keep singing Let It Go while playing Mickey Mouse meets Rapunzel, such maturity.

Why would any "mature" person give a fuck what video games some rando on the internet plays

Namine was really fucking cute, bros.

Why is Kingdom Hearts 3 so good bros?

Attached: smuglette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

Because Squeenix finally realized that the defensive/utility magic is the strongest magic, which is why every magic ability in KH3 is offensive, but they still end up being stupid strong because magic in general is OP in the series.

But she has such big, slutty feet.

Attached: Samsquanch.jpg (670x870, 58K)

Why were they so lazy with Mickey's model?
really fucking takes the piss out of any scene when he's supposed to be expressing anything but happiness

You can eliminate 99% of confusion about the Kingdom Hearts story simply by accepting that not every "exposition" scene is entirely correct since most characters have skewed perspectives

DON'T ABUSE THE POWER OF WAKING AS YOU MIGHT BE GONE FOREVER HAHA

Attached: sora lost due to using the power of waking to save kairi.png (1030x1150, 1.01M)

Kingdom Hearts is the My Little Pony of gaming
>constant mentions of friendship is magic
>clearly meant for kids
>very colorful to keep the autists in check

Attached: autismo.png (949x857, 76K)

It occurred to me that I'm seeing a lot of similar complaints between the vanilla versions of these two games
>wasted/pointless characters
>unsatisfying combat
>poorly implemented new mechanics
>final dungeon is a hallway/unexplorable
>music is mostly rehashes
>original songs are mostly mediocre
>rushed/backloaded story
>lack of postgame content
And that got me thinking, with all the work Square put into XV with it's Royal Edition, free updates, and 5 DLC's do you think it's possible that they'd do the same for KH3? For the people disappointed by it do you think KH3 would be salvageable with that much more work put into it?

Attached: Unfinished Disappointments.png (1438x900, 2.63M)

Funny when in the Japanese version, Sora says 'Connecting Hearts is my power' instead of 'My friends are my power!'

Attached: the truth about KH.jpg (1648x143, 51K)

The "always round and facing the camera" thing just doesn't work well in 3D. See 0:55.
youtu.be/lHhheCf0G1I?t=55
Having the ears slide around his head is unnerving. I know why they do it; it's so they can imprint Mickey's iconic look into young children, but by the time they're playing Kingdom Hearts it isn't needed.

Heartless are the only thing I like about KH, wish they were their own monsters, without all the fucked up bullish of the franchise behind them.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4XzlAwWkXQ

Favorite Heartless? Mine is bubblegum gum vendor one.

I like watching those vids, and all the trailers of KH stuff, it's like watching cringe compilations.

I think this looks fine, and certainly doesn't look any more awkward than Mickey's entire head being made of hard vinyl

>Implying there won't be a KH3FM/Seeker Saga edition in a year
inb4 a Steam release happens right at that time as well, just like with FFXV.

Not a bad theory

What did he mean by this?

A reminder the series ended after KH2 and there's nothing you can do to change my mind.

BBS and DDD assfucked the plot so hard, I honestly cant blame KH3 for the final sequence.

Attached: DA5F2AE2-40A4-4C6C-9646-02C31A83FECA.jpg (679x276, 75K)

>The Foretellers were killed by keyblade wielders at the Keyblade War
>Kingdom Hearts appeared at the Keyblade War as everyone's hearts were released
>Kingdom Hearts is a large collection of hearts
>Luxu's whole goal was to help along Xehanort the absolute madman summon Kingdom Hearts
>Foretellers show up after Kingdom Hearts was summoned
>Ahurrdurr I wonder where they could have possibly came from

Good god just imagine

Attached: Feet_4chan_-_1503087404048.jpg (991x807, 86K)

>XV is just like KH3 hurr durr
Give me a break, KH3 is just missing an endgame world and a harder difficulty, At a minimum XV, is missing half the game.

Yes. You too will understand when you grow up and realize how fucking dumb you were back when you were going on Yea Forums telling people how mature you are because you only play mature games for mature gamers such as yourself.

KH2's story was a mess, but I didn't realize how far off the rails it would be by the time KH3 rolled around.

It's like a kid in elementary school who lies and gets called out on it, who just responds by creating an even larger and more fabricated lie to cover up the last one.

Attached: 1479173670084.gif (300x186, 381K)

I've never seen any of the same complaints for these two games other than both being too easy. And unlike FFXV, KH3 lets you fix that by using Zero Exp.

What's actually happening is that KH3 is getting all the same complaints KH2 got back in the day. Bad pacing, pointless Disney worlds, underdeveloped villains, lack of endgame, press triangle to win... it's all there.

So, all we need is a proper final mix like what KH2 got?

pretty much yeah.

Attached: 1499906301348.jpg (1280x960, 313K)

>KH3 is getting all the same complaints KH2 got back in the day
And you think that having the same quality as a decade and a half old PS2 game is acceptable?

I genuinely can't think of a single more embarrassing video to be caught playing than KH.

>I've never seen any of the same complaints for these two games
I literally just listed a bunch of them.

Quality is relative, kh3 still does very many things better than 2. Outside of combat Sora feels stiff as all hell, kind of slow too.

why is sora so strong compared to other keyblade masters

>No KH game is self contained.
Coded is the only game that has nothing to do with the rest of the series.

And yet when he meets Aqua he doesn't help her at all. Guess he lost all powers or mechanisms he had after KH2. Who knows what shit he carried around with him when he was DiZ.

Dude has like 4 extra hearts in a world where hearts give you power

>kh3 still does very many things better than 2
I'd say graphics are the only thing it does better, and even then that's arguable in many cases.

>Game falls below expectations in any other series
>It's considered shit
>game falls below expectations in KH series
>MAYBE DONT EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD

Coded is the game that set up this "Sora has to save everyone" bullshit and it's secret ending introduced the "Heartless and Nobody reform the person when defeated" asspull.

considering its still in the top 5 character action games? dumbfuck

The problem is that it does everything 2 did wrong while having almost none of what it did right, assface.

Sora has a lot more movement options, things like airstepping is a big improvement too.

Secret boss done.

What in the hell was that? Not a cameo, not even an alternate existing character, just a beefed up heartless.

I love the game but goddamn they really fucked it up in terms of content.

>movement options
To do what with though? There's no platforming or exploration like 1 had, the rooms are just big open arenas like DDD.

what the fuck

Attached: 1473991662766.gif (385x325, 1.99M)

To fight and maneuver in larger arenas

kek

So, you're saying all they've really done is make it bigger and prettier?

I would argue it's because anyone who would potentially be stronger than him keeps getting fucked over and whenever there's a reason for someone like Yen Sid to make someone stronger it goes to Sora since he's the only one not currently fucked over.
>Riku was stronger in KH1 but got giga fucked by having a villian living inside him and fucking with him for a solid 4 years
>Lingering Will shows how unreasonably powerful Terra would be if he had his own body
>Roxas, while not a keyblade master (or even a real human bean) is canonically the strongest character by being the only person who can wield 2 fucken keyblades
>Aqua just got quantum fucked and lost everything she owned
>Mickey's retarded
everyone else is just weaker because Sora's had that much more experience.
Also what said holds up.

Games don't get worse by getting older, retard. KH2 is as good today as it was when it came out, and simply being its equal in quality is great praise.

I obviously meant that I haven't seen those complaints before your post.

Sora and Terra are the only ones who have mastered the art of bashing shit upside the head real good, everyone else tries to get real fancy with it before mastering these basics

>Games don't get worse by getting older
But it did have problems at release according to . Old games certainly don't get worse but new games are supposed to be better, not retread the same problems.

No clown, I'm saying Sora can more easily and quickly travel in game. He controls better than KH2Sora.

The lingering shadows in KH2FM were their heartless. They came back after Sora BTFO'd them

vocaroo.com/i/s1JBeSyatGWj

Attached: olette day dreaming.jpg (810x1200, 456K)

That's great and all but what can you do with that? At least when KH2 focused on improving the combat from 1 they put in challenging bosses and enemies to use all the improved mechanics on, all 3 did was copy DDD but make flowmotion not broken with it's infinite wall jumps.

It just feels better to move around, that's important in an action rpg. And airstepping is a good way to close gaps and speed things up.

>kh 1 sequel releases on gba
>kh2 sequels and prequel releases on ds
>kh1 prequel releases on psp
>hahaha do you really think they will release a new kh on the same console that has twewy and it is hinted that sora is in twewy world and the one handheld console that sells gangbusters in nipland? Do you really think nomura, who wants to enforce non global simultanous releases, so japs don‘t get spoiled from filthy gajins cares about that??

How can you write keyblade wielder 2 times wrong?

That still doesn't make it better than even vanilla 2 by a longshot.

>No one has post the picture of Terra talking to Minnie about his darkness
I'm disappointed

I beg to differ, I enjoy fighting in 3 more than I did in 2

And many people have debated the opposite with much stronger arguments.

at least we got kino moments

Attached: 1532130268615.png (840x4301, 3.56M)

God they completely cucked Axel in KH3

>Sora defeats Organization XIII, Fake Ansem, Xemnas AND ALL THE DISNEY VILLAINS
>Gets rejected as a key blade master because Yensid is a dipshit
What the fuck was Nomura thinking? Oh let me guess, the shoenon MC isn't allowed to become powerful

And yet Yensid doesn't make Sora a key blade master because plot reasons

>character action
Kill yourself.

He's trying to go for some sort of underdog feel.

Just like with Terra, Yen Sid wants to pretend that being a keyblade master is dependent on being composed and zen, and not about being some retard dipshit that hits things real good