THEY WILL SEE WE'LL FIGHT UNTIL ETERNITY COME WITH ME WE'LL DMC THREAD TOGETHER

THEY WILL SEE WE'LL FIGHT UNTIL ETERNITY COME WITH ME WE'LL DMC THREAD TOGETHER

Attached: 1550730383775.jpg (500x610, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/agffMnacLWA
youtube.com/watch?v=jupbS7IKuyg
youtube.com/watch?v=g_21izZaKVc
youtube.com/watch?v=13-Mj5MZ5Ow
youtu.be/gGbVeEz8ioY
youtube.com/watch?v=VTZQne3C2rY
twitter.com/TheStreetWriter/status/1098616086923223040
dictionary.com/browse/sheers
picosong.com/wJjDn/
picosong.com/wjacK/
picosong.com/wJ2an/
youtube.com/watch?v=nmb2N4lJZVw
youtube.com/watch?v=YR355CwNUww
twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1098629377175289856?s=19
youtu.be/hgy67ZBxdXI
twitter.com/gypsyOtoko/status/1097726495462584320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any advice for the fin guys in the wall in 4?

Snatch with Nero, shootbang with Dante. Worst enemy in that game.

Gladius are worse.

Attached: 1450768584991.jpg (336x506, 26K)

>replaying the series in release order
>finish 1, move onto 2
>dante miraculously lose every one of his combos except mashing attack
>also stinger is fucked
>proto-trickster dodge rolls and better aerials sort of make up for it
>guns destroy everything
>lucia plays borderline identically, but her darts have better damage than E&I, better range than the shotgun, and better accuracy than the missile launcher also lol water levels
>enemies are too weak, too braindead, and spawn too sparsely to get anything over a D combo
>except sometimes you'll get an S
>borderline impossible to get over or under a B rank unless you use items
>bored through dante and lucia on normal
>bored through dante on hard
>play trish
>it's just dante from 1
>stinger is good again, million stab comes back, round trip and ifrit moves too
>suddenly the game becomes fun
How did they not look at how Trish plays and realize they made a terrible mistake with Dante and Lucia?

Nah. They stay still most of the time, you can just snatch/air trick and then take them out, and it's find of fun taking out tons of them at once. Cutlass just constantly run away and drain fun from the game.

They must have wanted to make new animations for the characters but development was a trashfire. Hid Trish so they don't get accussed of recycling like when they got accussed of recycling assets for RE3.

>enemies are too weak, too braindead, and spawn too sparsely to get anything over a D combo
The trick is to roll around like an autist. As long as you're rolling, the style meter doesn't degrade.

Also, you're dead on about Trish. It's a damn shame most people will never play DMC2 on DMD as Trish, because it's actually a pretty good time. Still flawed, but it least it feels like a real video game.

Remember to get the fuck out now. Unless you want it all spoiled.

Attached: 22222211111.jpg (1080x1211, 466K)

Wow I'm only three missions in and I have to say I fucking hate DMC 4

Attached: 1550166425593.jpg (700x700, 102K)

What bothers me about Trish is that if you can make a character work like that, why the fuck wouldn't you do the same for Dante and Lucia?

What's the canon difficulty?

What, are they going to spoil everything in the launch trailer?

yes

DMC2's development was a disaster. They actually had to take the original director off the project because he was fucking up so badly. Itsuno was brought on to desperately pick up the pieces and turn it into a playable game by deadline. He failed, but any time you ask "why" about DMC2, that's the answer.

Better quit now since it's not getting any better.

Yeah, but the fact remains that Trish exists and she plays like DMC1 Dante. So why wouldn't you use those mechanics for Dante and Lucia?

Probably SoS.

Coming off of DMC3, going to Nero feels like you're losing a lot, but stick with it. Once you get all of Nero's moves he's a lot of fun to play, and Dante is a trip in DMC4.

>that excessively long motorcycle section
>that excessively long rocket section
>all the stupid gimmicky Alfheim sections
>each stage has at least one gimmicky section (like using a turret at the last mission to shoot that mini-boss)
>all those clunky platforming sections
>useless post-mission Angel Attack minigame that everyone skips
>you need to do EVERY single verse in order to get Pure Platinums

Bayonetta has so much useless fluff added on. It's not a fun game to replay. It's a shame too because the combo system and the gamefeel of the weapons is excellent.

Attached: Bayonetta_box_artwork.png (220x249, 133K)

I get the feeling Trish was thrown in last second as a cheeky extra since she's literally a carbon copy of DMC1 Dante. Just goes to show how bad the new elements were that she's a thousand times more fun to play than the new characters.

Nah. Dante has the easiest time with most lesser demons. The majority of the time he's basically on Easy Mode, there's a few tougher enemies who might be on Normal and a very select few on Hard.

>2 fixes a bunch of those issues
>makes the gameplay worse
The only winning move is to play TW101

That's true. I sorta agree but it was necessary to vary up the gameplay. Bayonetta was pretty much a hail mary pass for Platinum so they needed everything they can get to lure in a market.

I think they were trying to be different for difference's sake. You can see that they wanted to pack a lot cooler stuff in each character's moveset - gunplay was greatly expanded, and you've got a lot more aerial options than just helm breaker, plus more dodging. They put an undue amount of effort into giving each character multiple dodge animations too.
But, to compensate, swordplay was made a lot more shallow; as every character basically has one weapon with two optional modifiers for them.
It's stuff like this that got recycled into styles in DMC3. DMC2 was a development disaster, but it's one of those unfortunate circumstances that end up giving a development team time to reflect on, and something good comes out of it down the line.
Even as bad as 2 was, I want to say there's a good game buried in there somewhere.
It just takes beating hard mode to unlock it.

I'll give you the motorbike and space Harrier bit but if you think Alfheims are "gimmicky" then you aren't playing Bayo at anywhere near well enough to comment on its intricacies

It gets better, honestly I only started enjoying it after finishing the story once, but when everything clicks it's tons of fun.

>Been playing Bayonetta for about 4 years now
>Still only have a vague understanding of the story

>tfw don't want to buy a Wii U just to play 1 game but really want to play TW101

Attached: 1549275876027.gif (400x300, 231K)

time travel n shiet

Just wait for it to get ported to Switch.

Like that will ever happen.

Once that happens I'm selling my Wii U right away.

why are some DMC fags so obsessed with shitting on Bayo for no reason? both a great series.

half those complaints and issues are literally in DMC/DMC3
>mundus fight is literally a rocket section
>DMC/DMC has retarded Alfheims or secret missions
>most DMC/DMC3 levels have retarded gimmicks tied to missions too
>DMC/DMC3 have platforming sections too, but even shittier
>having to do good to get a good rank, literally get good

also angel attack is harmless fag

Attached: 1543452791790s.jpg (246x250, 7K)

Speaking of Wii Us, how is Fatal Frame? How is it compared to the rest of the series

ehh

Attached: fatalframe-1000x562.jpg (1000x562, 119K)

Yeah man Bayo has shit gimmicks
*Shoots at eels all day before attacking a blob with a dumb AI partner *

>gamefeel

Attached: image.png (224x225, 8K)

What does this actually mean

mmm yeah let's not pretend the DMC series isn't plagued by all that shit either

oh yeah, this is a dmc thread so any criticism against the game can not exist

Something like the satisfaction of playing a game. How the core mechanics merge without feeling intrusive to the experience. That's what I think at least.

How is that possibly reddit then

I have no fucking clue. I wasn't that guy.

Why not just say "gameplay", then?.

Attached: 1508604864233.png (757x564, 279K)

Because Egoraptor coined the term who is hated here. Newfags trying to fit in here try to call out Reddit bogeymen. Best to just ignore them.

>defending egoraptor
>"bogeymen"

Attached: reddit rick.png (4500x4500, 1.24M)

Because it's a different sensation. Gamefeel is how it feels, gameplay is how it plays.

You could not do more to prove him correct than this post has done.

I would prefer to believe you are joking instead of assuming the horrible circumstances that would bring you to this point.

Why not just call it the "feel" of the game, then?

Attached: 1530248217142.png (128x128, 6K)

There is a platforming bit in DMC3 and motorcycle/star fox part in DMC1. What else?

Gameplay is different that gamefeel, I suppose. Gameplay is how the mechanics work inside the game. Gamefeel is how the mechanics feel to work with. For example, Witch time works well as a mechanic but witch time feels way better since it's tied to the dodge. Another example of a bad gamefeel is guessing in SF5 compared to SF3. Parrying in SF3 feels awesome because you feel like you styled on your opponent by predicting all his moves while guessing on wakeup in SF5 feels horrible since you don't get enough advantage after guessing correctly.

soul

How the hell do I change costumes in dmc 3? Is it only possible at the start of a new game?

Jesus fuck how are you supposed to deal with some of the encounters in LDK? Nero's been getting lances shoved up his arse for the past while now, and I am mighty tempted to just clear the room with holy water.

A Wii U is worth it to hack it. Makes for a decent emulation console that you can play in bed. Sin & Punishment in bed is as comfy as it gets.

Once you finish hard, least on HD collection

>I love this car, it has a great carfeel!
>I don't like this shirt at all, horrible shirtfeel
>I liked the movie, but the ending gave me a bad moviefeel
See how dumb it looks and how dumb it sounds? Why introduce this horrible word to your vocabulary?

What's the deal with Sin and Punishment? Why is it praised so highly?

It's just a fun game. Short, sweet, simple. It's Treasure too, you can't really go wrong with them.

You never played a Treasure game, huh? They were Platinum Games before Platinum Games.

>not enjoying the ride regardless

I haven't, but I've heard of their stuff being praised as some of the best games ever made

I wouldn't go that far, but they're pure fun.

Treasure's stuff is definitely worth a look, I don't think they're the best but they're pretty much all good fun. Even the Astro Boy game they did is super fucking cool. Also they made Bangai-O too and that game is nothing but fun.

No, it's on the difficulty selection (where you can access bloody palace). You need to finish a difficulty to get a different costume.
Easy/Normal- Shirtless Dante
Normal- DMC1 Dante
Hard- Coatless Dante/Sparda Attire
Very Hard- Super Dante (Unli DT, but doesnt have unli doppleganger/quicksilver, no health regen)
DMD- Super Sparda Attire (Unli DT and unli doppleganger and quicksilver, has health regen)

>Coatless Dante

This was the best outfit Dante ever had outside of DMC2. Very stylish.

Japs don't give a shit about spoiling things

bye bye thread

!

youtu.be/agffMnacLWA
12:33
GODDAMN V IS A SAVAGE

Attached: Red Queen Combo B.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

My favorite Nero move.

I'm really wondering how they'll manage this guy. DMC4 leaves a bad taste in my mouth sometimes with switching characters. I'm hoping for the best.

beautiful

Attached: 1550153411491.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

I only started having fun with Nero near the end of his part when I unlocked most of his shit. He felt very barebones compared to Dante.

>Mundus is because of Kamiya, again
>secret missions actually teach/force you to learn mechanics
>the retarded gimmick is having to find thing and put it in thing
>two shitty platforming rooms compared to the long tedious sections of bayo

DMC3 definitely has shitty sections but they tend to be specific sections whereas this shit is just thrown and scattered all throughout Bayonetta.

What do you want to see from Nero's Devil Trigger?
Arm overcharge?

It makes sense though. Things like gamefeel/experience are huge in games. Just look at Dante's guns and compare them to Bayo.
>big, loud, satisfying bang every time you pull the trigger, the guns shake from recoil, bullets fly out of the chamber
>squirt gun that has no recoil, no big bang and fires a piss weak string of bullets

Compare firing the super shotgun in Doom vs the normal shotgun. That's game experience.

>you can't point out flaws in a game unless you're shitting on it

Free Breakage.

I want Nero to transform into an actual demon with wicked weave type finishers. Nero has shown he can do it at the end of DMC4.

>he gains second stage Daimon's Stand hands

They better buff said move to actually be useful compare to 4 which was just combo filler (the move sucks in my option but I see when I play the game on release.)

I've seen it said here that the best part of DMC4 by far is the bloody palace. Is this true? I could see it. I'm not that far into the story, but Nero's combat is already shaping up to be really good, but the story missions themselves are such slogs that I can't see myself wanting to replay it.

Bloody Palace is timed. Check it out for yourself.

>DMD- Super Sparda Attire (Unli DT and unli doppleganger and quicksilver, has health regen)
2 player moder, here we go

That's what I'm wondering. Does he mean that a bunch of stuff will be officially released? Or is he warning us about people who are getting the game early/leakers like what happened with KH3 or RE2?

Attached: majin_cute.png (999x1255, 440K)

>1:20
jap cavaliere sounds good
youtube.com/watch?v=jupbS7IKuyg

Attached: 1542288259035.webm (1000x562, 726K)

This is how he will defeat Urizen, his ghostly devil trigger will grow to match Urizen's size.

Any translations for these? I don't know moon.

It's not something that ruined the entire game for me, but I'm still a bit butthurt that we aren't getting anymore alt costumes in DMC5 other than the color swaps. The most likely reason is that they spent too much money making the default costumes (I remember Matt saying V, Nero and Dante's jackets cost a few grand to make each) but couldn't they at least given us coatless costumes? They'd just have to scan the models without them. Capcom being jews.

Attached: asian_squat.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I'm gonna be a little pissed off if he doesn't get a proper DT and just has a stand again.

Attached: devil-may-cry-4-artbook_p31.jpg (2160x3060, 554K)

Wait did I just hear Artemis and Nidhogg talk? Does that mean someone is inside them? We've seen this with Cav Angelo being Trish inside him.

>Tfw he gets both.

Attached: miguelherreragoal.gif (240x138, 431K)

They're just demons that can talk like Cerberus/Phantom/etc

Attached: 1550418717384.png (1916x1438, 2.04M)

If it's like Daimon he gets full demon form plus giant Stand hands.

I don't why there's no coatless when RE2make let you use Claire with just her tank top. EX colors aren't really as appealing as unique costumes.

Nidhogg talks, but doesn't Artemis just make noises? I thought I heard her talk at 0:52 but there's no subtitles for it like when Goliath or Nidhogg talk, it could be her just making noises. Plus I'm pretty sure the "what, no chitchat or monologue?" line Nero says in one of the trailers is directed at her.

Attached: 1529030623051.png (1163x666, 1.06M)

So how does the campaign work? Do you switch between characters constantly? Just start as one and then do the missions of the others?

STEAL A SOUL FOR A SECOND CHANCE

I like his hood.

BUT YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A MAN

MY CHOSEN TORTURE MAKES ME STRONGER

MY CHOSEN TORTURE MAKES ME STRONGER

Others will probably correct me, but based on previews, it seems like you play Nero in 1 and 2, V in 3 and 4, and then you get to choose between them until 10 and 11 where you play as Dante, and that's where the preview ends.

It depends. Some missions you can choose between characters and others you have to play as a specific character. Like I'm pretty sure in the prologue and the first level we'll only play as Nero. A bit after that Nero and V split up and you'll probably have a choice on who you play as. In Dante's first mission (I think 10 or 11) you might only be able to play as him. They've also said that V has a few less missions that Nero and Dante (I think they mean missions where you can only play as one character though).

Attached: 9fy86N24hR.png (1359x1057, 1.16M)

>dmc threads are getting slower since anons are abandoning the internet due to potential leaks and arab anons getting the game early
>2 weeks before the ultimate nut release
Is this the calm before the storm? (both shitstorm and hype storm)

They aren't really slowing down so much as they're just scattered, there's like 3 different DMC threads up right now including this one. But people leaving Yea Forums to avoid spoilers probably does contribute a bit.

Attached: righteous cause on judgement night.png (492x275, 238K)

It's usually pretty slow around this time and there's another thread up.

IN A LIFE THAT CRAVES THE HUNGER

A FREEDOM AND A QUEST FOR LIFE

Attached: i_am_omega.webm (912x512, 406K)

UNTIL THE END OF THE JUDGMENT NIGHT

Attached: RealityCut.webm (904x500, 178K)

BLESS ME WITH YOUR GIFT OF LIGHT

Attached: V_white_hair.webm (900x506, 373K)

RIGHTEOUS CAUSE ON JUDGMENT NIGHTS

Attached: Ebony & Ivory.webm (640x360, 209K)

Gladius can be used as a projectile by nero, and they die to a single well-timed flush from dante. They ARE annoying and boring when you fight them alone, but cutlass are worse.

all bosses' theme sound so good bros

never played dmc but i'm getting V on release day.
only similar game i played is probably bayonetta, what am i in for?

>what am i in for?

craziest time in your life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Fun But try playing DMC3 if you get the chance - it'll give you an idea about the gameplay and has the best story in the series. The game itself if only a couple hours long so you won't need a whole lot of time for it.

Is that Angus?

cool cheers, should have time to squeeze DMC3 in at some point. is the PC version playable? i've got a ps4 as well but i get less time on that because it's shared

Bros what if
What if
Create Your Own Bloody Palace mode?

Like chalice dungeons?

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Why would you ever replay DMC2?

I hope it gets kept for his final DT design

Bayonetta is way flashier than DMC, but DMC somehow managed to become crazier than Bayonetta.

Based

Attached: mother.png (584x368, 193K)

they pretty much showed dante getting corrupted and becoming 100% demon in the last trailer

Holy shit, someone else who knows.

Actulaly exists now for real. For DMC4 too. Same guy made them

Based

Attached: V sharing imagine trish with Nero.webm (900x506, 899K)

I didn't realize I had been posting in this thread...

Come up with a Devil Breaket that would fit Nero
>Giant pirate hook that can lift enemies up like DMC4s aegis and keeps them up there till you press circle again. Also lets you snatch bigger enemies to you. Breakage Shoots the hook out with a Hydrolic pressure boomerang like an Australin Pirate and pins all enemies on the way to a wall or to any big enemy it hits.

To be an actual DMC player, you need to utilize every advanced mechanic to its full potential. Everything must be executed flawlessly, you have to dedicate yourself to it like playing a musical instrument. Otherwise you are just mashing keys on the piano. It makes an effective noise, but it doesn't create a cohesive melody. You are embarrassing a great character with your sloppiness.
Everything becomes a math lesson and rigorous practice sessons instead of gaining experience organically through constant playing. I mean naturally gaining proficiency through playing the levels and challenges, not zealosly repeating one combo or timing for 6 hours in bloody palace.
I'm not complaining about the game, more about me being a shitter and rightfully not being able to enjoy the game.

Attached: 1547370855400.jpg (480x480, 48K)

FEEL THE SORROW THE LIGHT HAS SWALLOWED

Attached: nero.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

No they didn't, they just showed Dante charging up and we saw Sin DT in the main trailer. That doesn't mean corruption or "ebin 100% demon".
That's baseless speculation.

Arabs get thr game early and will post spoilers

listen to his fucking song user
youtube.com/watch?v=g_21izZaKVc

is LITERALY about him losing control

Nah, man. Just play the game and you'll become better at it.

Suicide Silence vocalist is fucking shit.
TEE HEE

Attached: 1550458398321.gif (350x310, 1.93M)

It looks almost exactly like Majin DT except lighter you dummy

Attached: majin.jpg (640x650, 38K)

How do you cheese Vergil 3? His health regens way too fast.

FEEL THE FREEDOM LIKE NO TOMORROW

Attached: file.png (847x434, 519K)

Hit him while he's DTed and he'll come out of it faster.

Hit him faster than he heals.

Cerberus' windmill usually does the trick

>arab anons getting the game early
Is this even true or just a rumor?

It's true.

Burka land doesn't give a shit about street release date

STEPPING FORTH A CURE FOR SOULS DEMISE

Attached: 1546755055529.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Ragtime? Heh, more like BASEDTIME

Attached: Ragtime.webm (900x506, 2.84M)

REAP THE TEARS OF THE VICTIM'S CUHRIIESS

Attached: stab_stab.webm (1024x578, 1.82M)

Is it tomorrow that sandniggers will get the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=13-Mj5MZ5Ow

It's so fucking good.

Attached: nico.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

YEANRING MORE TO HEAR THE SUFFER

Attached: Vtelephone.webm (800x450, 2.53M)

Everybody was waiting for Arabs to leak RE2, but the first legit leak was two days before launch by some dipshit on GameFAQs. Don't count on them.

That's what a lot of people are saying but it sounds like bullshit to me. I mean I don't doubt that in countries like that they have fewer regulations when it comes to releases but I don't know why everyone is saying tomorrow, even before that statement by Itsuno and Matt came out. Like said for RE2R the major leaks only started happening a few days before official launch.
cute

Attached: nico_shop.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

sexy tum tum

(OF A)
OF A DEMON AS I PUT IT UNDER

Attached: cavaliere_lizard.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

>the hit doesn't lower style meter

Woof. I knew it had super armor, but I didn't know it had style armor too.

yikes, pre-order cancelled

Is he taking chip damage?

Yeah, lots of people didn't notice that and were shitting on it's having super armor. With Cavaliere-R not having it, I wonder how much people will use it instead. Air stinger is nice, but not having some stupid bullshit come up and ruin my rank because they gave me a light tap? That weapon is probably going to end up one of my most used now.

KILLED BEFORE, A TIME TO KILL THEM ALL

Attached: 1548878428759 (1).webm (844x480, 1.14M)

It does seem to reduce the damage you take while you are in the middle of a move, yes.

>alright get this
>he has a motorcycle, right
>and - are you ready
>his motorcycle
>I hope you're ready for this
>his motorcycle is also
>Steve, are you listening?
>Alright, his motorcycle is also
>HIS FUCKING SWORD HOLY FUCK
Someone said okay to this.

Attached: 1464585383438.jpg (716x717, 238K)

It's also amazing for peeling the blades off of Chaos. I wouldn't use it on Angelo though, both Cavalrie and Scudo seem to get fucked up way easier by Balrog

they've wanted to do it since 3

Maybe. I'll probably just use which ever I feel like at the time.

It’s a chainsaw
Actually, it’s TWO chainsaws

youtu.be/gGbVeEz8ioY
I didn't even know this shit was a thing in the game.

Attached: rin.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

calm down

PASSED DOWN THE RIGHTEOUS LAW
>Someone said okay to this.
And that's a good thing.

Attached: cavaliere_battle_slow.webm (720x360, 2.43M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VTZQne3C2rY
Anyone seen this yet? There's some cut-scene shit if you're trying to go in blind.
>[Bit of gameplay from three bosses for each of the characters
>Gameplay of all three
>V calling Nico to show up
>Nero's first fight with a death scissor
Plus that flashback scene of Nero in his garage, but I assume everyone know's about that one. What's the Yea Forumserdict on subhuman?

That's breddy cool desu.

>they put this shit in but not Nero wearing his hood up if you did the taunt and didn't get hit
Shit game, 0/10

I'm so glad that it's in the game

Attached: 1549739620433.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>I guess I get to see with my own eyes... if it really is you

Clearly implying vergil, but why does dante think that, because he can sense vergil's presence or because v or nero mentioned something that made him think it was vergil behind it all. Nero describing the man to took his arm as an example of the later.

SERVE A JUSTICE THAT DWELLS IN ME

Attached: 1546596964717.webm (900x502, 1.12M)

Cute

>eventually goes away in the cutscene
aw man, still cool though

>Sin Scissors title is "Sheers of Annihilation"
Do japs not know what shears are?

Absolutely not kawaii

What's below the DB?

twitter.com/TheStreetWriter/status/1098616086923223040
review copies being sent out, which probably means leaks soon
definitely want to leave now if you want to avoid spoilers

Holy fuck his face in the Hell Caina intro made my peepee twitch

>I MUST DESTROY
V is scary.

It begins

Why am I aroused?
Also if you don't have an arm equipped I think Nero shows up in the cutscene armless too.

Attached: Nero_bloody_intro.jpg (1650x1080, 563K)

V just really hates demons

Wait what? Is that the full game or the one that only had 11 Missions in it?

This clearly is later in the game. Do you think this is just when he's about to encounter Dante in the tree?

Shears is also a term for scissors user

lrn2read, its a review copy, the full game.

bui is cute

Attached: 1550669890285.webm (1404x794, 1.46M)

>Sheers

It really is just so fucking amazing how his design works just as well missing an arm as it does with an arm

Copy for reviewers it’s the full game, since this people are more slow and must have a agreement for not spoil that much, there should be major spoilers since next week or on saturday

Thanks for echoing my point, ultrabaka user. "Sheers" of annihilation makes no sense. It should be Shears since they, wait for it, carry some

Sheers is an alternative spelling of shears apparently. dictionary.com/browse/sheers

I want those spoilers already. I don't care about spoilers for games so I'm hype to see them.

Weird. It might have also been deliberate, since the phrase Sheer Annihilation exists.

IIIIIT
HAS
BEGUNNNNN

Attached: RG.gif (600x623, 87K)

When it comes out am i going to be able to buy the pre order bonuses like the music tracks or is this shit locked away?

Attached: 1538686880364.jpg (454x598, 86K)

I think that's the case, it's wordplay.

you can buy them when the game releases

That's not a reviewer my nigga. That guy is just a community and E-sports manager for Capcom who has hosted 2 livestreams where he showed of mission 11 on some Capcom UK twitch channel.

it's a graveyard so Dante might be somewhere near
I wonder where v will find sparda

Attached: 1549738234041.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

We’ll see you guys, this means we’re probably major story spoilers at the end of the week if not late night this Saturday

Can he spoil the game?

>that attack actually did damage
>thats probably normal
thank fuck

When do we get new leaks?

I think this is the mission where V encounters Geryon, might also be right before he finds Dante.

God, I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that this is only the first half of the game. DMC3 didn't feel this chaotic at Mission 9 or whatever.

Official DMC twitter retweeted his pic. He'll get his ass burned if he leaks even a blurred screenshot

2 hours

I still remember when the guy was like "They want to see the Secret Mission, go see if we are allowed to show it. Ah fuck it, I'll just deal with it later."

So when are we gonna expect metacritic scores?

A week? before the game releases? Better start predicting now. I say 85

>oh, it’s V alt color, can i post that? Ah, fucked let’s see it

78 because a lot of vengeful journos are coming after it and have all done favors for their bosses to get to be the reviewer so they cant trash it.

>when he says you're just dead weight

Attached: fcku.png (1114x1005, 616K)

Anything under 90 means retards making threads with OH NO NO NO NO NO!! Right?

I hope spoilers come out soon, shitposting is going to be fun.

>We've given this game a 6/10 because the soundtrack is so bad. While the beat is great there's a lack of vocals and musical variety that makes it uninteresting to play
>there's no incentive to get better at the game and listening to nero and dante obnoxiously make jokes is as dull as every
>v looks like the 'gangweed meme' and playing him is difficult, especially due to how fragile he is and the lack of a dedicated dodge button

I say that Capcom has thrown a little 'incentive' their way. They will throw shade at the game in the written portion, but it won't impact the score that much. There are also other publications that actually say they enjoyed their time with the game and look forward to the full thing. So I can't see them giving bad reviews unless something completely shits the bed in the second half of the game.

Nice.

Attached: 1544540823154.png (2588x1467, 3.14M)

Looks like it might be
I really really hope more enemies have grabs for V

Attached: 1546108389873.png (1152x616, 705K)

Matt confirmed on CapTV that if you don't want spoilers, you should mute your feed real soon. Which means that something they are going to put out is FULL of that shit. Expect a final trailer, the week before release with Vergil or something.

>V looks like gangweed meme
How would they know about that?

>this is only the first half of the game
I'm so excited for the second half holy fuck

Attached: dt.jpg (1024x478, 49K)

I'm guessing around there, late 80's probably
>tfw even if it gets higher than DmC there'll still be 10 OHNONONO threads up at a time if it gets anything lower than 95 or so
I don't give a shit about metascores, as long as it isn't some genuinely low shit like a 60 that might indicate that it's really bad. I doubt it will get lower than DMC4 though. Also, why does DMC4SE have a 75 while DMC4 has an 84?

Attached: 7bT65Ybfe.png (520x549, 225K)

they're reddit obviously

that hurts

Attached: uu3.jpg (777x1024, 149K)

>checks if he has his voice modulator on
>IT HAS
>falls asleep mid sentence and wakes up after a nap
>BEGUUUUUUUN
>snorts
>IIIIIIIII WILL
>coughs blood
>SHOOOOW YOOOOUUUU
>smacks lips
>YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES
>tries to get up from his throne
>IIIII WILL GIVE YOU
>lets out a massive fart blasting anything within half a mile from him
>DESPAIR
>starts leaking blood all over in streams
>AND DEATH
>trips over one of his vines and falls
picosong.com/wJjDn/ picosong.com/wjacK/ picosong.com/wJ2an/

Attached: (You)rizen.png (825x450, 322K)

V should just give Sparda to shadow or nightmare. Its too heavy for him

SE introduced some issues on PC. Might also just be a "why bother with this when you have DmC: DE?"

a great series can be criticised. i love bayo but i agree with his points. you don't need to be overly defensive.

>finish game
>Vergil is now selectable

Attached: OH MY.jpg (540x509, 181K)

So if robot arms can be made, can full robots be made as well? Angry Terminators programmed to rape demons?

I just want to see the demons dancing that Griffon talked about.

Attached: vergilsweat.jpg (1024x904, 72K)

>this arm is designed to fuck your mouth

Attached: looking good.jpg (994x559, 120K)

I know this is memeing but quite a few of the journos who got the preview of DMC5 said they liked playing V a lot and were surprised, so who knows. Maybe normalfag reviewers will like V more because he's new and different, I can see them shitting on Dante the most because he's "outdated" or something.

Attached: Cavaliere_V.png (1243x740, 1.38M)

Possible, but maybe as Robocop instead of Terminator, since there’s no trace of any AI advancement in DMC

What's this video again?

There's stuff from the second half of the game in the trailers as well though. We know Cerberus is from the second half because of the trophy list, but we have still seen a glimpse of him.

This is it, game copies are out in the wild. One last chance to post your predictions, whether it be a shitpost, journalist quip, story, or gameplay element

Attached: Dante visits v.png (1276x981, 1.66M)

>sparda makes itself heavier on purpose
rude

Attached: 1548877163297.webm (844x480, 893K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nmb2N4lJZVw

Attached: dinner.png (960x527, 273K)

Cavalier looks intimidating here.

This is gonna be the best action game of all time!

Attached: 1550506670406.jpg (560x632, 35K)

i love how this image is technically correct

Attached: urizen.jpg (512x384, 163K)

What about robots infused with demon power as A.I, but controlled

This is going to be the best DMC game ever made
I'm out see you when I finish it.

If spoilers come itll be from leakers not from capcom. Capcom will only release a launch trailer like they did for RE, which won't have spoilers in them.

I ain't leaving until I actually see the spoilers or game screencaps coming. RE2R had review copies out and nothing was leaked until 2 days before release, and this one had a datamined PC demo

DMC5 on the other hand is tightly sealed, like a Fujo's virginity

Attached: 1546653933883.png (1285x1357, 1.1M)

Enjoyed these threads heavily, hope to see you all in-game and i swear if someone keeps snatching/stingering/whatever V has my combo fodder i will not rate you stylish

See ya

Attached: 1550635907856.jpg (400x166, 14K)

>Implying he isn't just a weakass
Sparda must have given him demon cancer too since his face isn't cracking here

I'm not out of here til we get actual story spoilers. I'm fine with seeing Devil Arms and stuff, but the minute story leaks start coming in, I'm dipping out.

82 on metacritic
Dante will power up by stabbing Rebellion's hilt to his chest and then pull out a full sword

V is spurdo

Vergil will live.

>Interrupts your combo by checkmating the enemy
Have fun buddy

Attached: 1547339506920.png (498x459, 500K)

Yea Forums will cry just as hard about the difficulty as it did with RE2 because zoomers can't into real video games.

Attached: dmc5_headlines.jpg (2487x1624, 533K)

V has a couple of moves that reposition enemies it seems. Griffon has a charge that knocks enemies into the air. Shadow has a dashing attack where it flails blades around, which pushes enemies in the direction it's running.

>*whistles for magic motorbike*
>*autodrives through rubble to quest marker*
>*demonic vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Scarecrowâ„¢, gotta be"
>"Come on, Cavaliere"
>*follows demon senses*
>*guys in Scarecrowâ„¢ costumes appear*
>"YOU WILL BE A FINE ASSET FOR OUR COLLECTION, DEMON! GET HIM!"
>"Hey, whats up" GOTTA LET IT OUT GOTTA LET IT OUT *SWORDTRICKSWORDTRICKSWORDTRICKSWORDTRICK, does a cinematic launch in air and royal releases guys in half*
>"Mhmm....Cultistsâ„¢ pretending to be Scarecrowsâ„¢......better tell the soldier boy about this"
>"Come on, Cavaliere"
>*woohooes on road back to military camp*
>"HEY DEMON, WHAT ARE WE PAYING YOU FOR, FINISHED WITH THAT CONTRACT YET?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Scarecrowsâ„¢, here's proof" *shows bloody tatoo*
>"YOU SON OF A GUN, HERE'S YOUR REWARD THE ENTIRE PLATOON CHIPPED IN!"
>"Scaring the Competition" Complete WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>10 orbs received

Attached: 1550661490270.png (943x453, 835K)

I'm staying to witness the shitstorm. Enjoy the game bros. It was the best 8 months I've had.
tfw E3 2019 is 4 months away. It feels just like yesterday was the announcement, so surreal yet here we are.

Attached: 1550330340993.jpg (965x574, 61K)

So basically Techno Angelo? Eh, could work

Of all of life's greatest mysteries, the one thing I know for certain within my heart is that Vergil will live, and so will Dante and V because Capcom doesn't kill their characters off because that would shut off gameplay opportunities in the future

Attached: 1550622975003.png (344x366, 104K)

According to Yea Forums, anything under 90 is OH NO NO NO NO
anything that is 90 is paid reviews and shilled on Yea Forums and everywhere else
anything above 90 is apparently made by Nintendo for toddlers
I wonder how Yea Forums will reconcile this if it's above 90

The demo was so goddamn easy, Yea Forums can't be THAT casual, right user?
Tell me I'm right, please.

Attached: 1530099645455.jpg (340x407, 18K)

How IS that going to work anyway? Enemies that are in Checkmate state should be almost dead anyway, right? So if someone attacks them, shouldn't they die? Or is this going to be a case of, once they are in checkmate state, they become unable to be killed by normal means? What is going to determine this state? Can it happen from the others, or does V have to do the most damage? Or is it just simply if V gets the last hit of their life?

Maybe not Yea Forums, but other places..

Attached: resetera_dmc5_demo_salt.png (1152x4086, 1005K)

Be real with me Yea Forums, will this game get an eventual definitive edition
I played the demo and enjoyed it, was considering getting it day one but 3 and 4 had definitive editions that were objectively the most content rich, hell even DmC had a definitive edition
I wanna support the main series after this long but also don't wanna feel like I should have waited, I'll probably just watch someone play the game, story spoilers don't matter to me in DMC
What do?

I was just playing DMC3 on hard the other day and you can kill the Hell Prides with a single Rebellion Combo 1 so I'd say the health of those ant enemies in the demo is about standard for the weak fodder enemies in the series

The difficulty from DMC comes from the more unique enemies and difficulty options. Fodder enemies just exist for you to go crazy

Attached: 1550632307286.jpg (1802x842, 154K)

I unironically hope he dies for good. The guy has been resurrected twice now. He’s already left behind an heir. Just let him rest.

I still wonder if V (Vergil) was just the leaker assuming, or if it really is that simple and if so, why?

I like DMC 1-4 AND Bayonetta 1 and 2. All 6 are good games, even if DMC2 is a little weaker than the rest.

Play it faggot. SE will take years.

I just stumbled across this gem youtube.com/watch?v=YR355CwNUww

We might not be getting a new edition since we live in the DLC age and any new content will just be added as a patch or DLC
That said, if there is a new edition it'd probably be at a reduced price for those who already own it

Bless that man

We're in the age of DLC, man.

desu just wait for the DE

>The guy has been resurrected twice now.
He never died, you idiot.

It's hard to say - they showed the Angelo fight with Nero on the stream, but V wasn't doing anything for the first few minutes while they talked about mechanics and then Nero died

Based Jester.

I haven't played the demo. I assume Nero just plays closer to oG DMC Dante where your "dodge" is to jump (or alternatively, just move out of the way), right?

I'm certain Dante will make a joke to him like "how many times have you died now? twice? or is it 3?" to reference Gilver

God damn now I want a Divinity Statue lamp

Man I really hope they re-hired that Arkham actor. He was so GOOD

Did dahbomb move to restera after gaf died? I wonder how he handled that thread? Probably banned.

twitter.com/DMC5Info/status/1098629377175289856?s=19
FUCK YEAH, WE DID IT

They've confirmed they'll be doing extra content through patches and DLC, no special edition. When the next console generation comes along there will probably be a complete edition with all the DLC (and maybe turbo for consoles if they can't currently handle turbo) but it won't be like how 3/4 did it.

Yes, that is how it works. You can also roll of course and later Nero will have Table Hopper, which improves on that roll.

OH sHIT. Nice

[A]lright!

h-here i go!

Attached: Capture.png (367x99, 63K)

YES! Hopefully it will contain something interesting. Like what exactly the time frame between 4 and 5 is. Patty and Nero are actually only a few years apart, with Nero at most being like 26 right now. So if we know the amount of time past between, we should be able to determine what age everyone should be.

For Anons that don't want to click the link

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-11-18-14-1.png (1440x2362, 457K)

FUCKING NICE

Attached: 1550286182176.webm (900x506, 963K)

Doesn't Dante have a slide forward now too?

nice?

Oh no no no no

That's Shotgun Stinger. You can cancel the charge into a slide or roll in every direction

>>They've confirmed they'll be doing extra content through patches and DLC, no special edition.
>most likely the main reason we got no proper alt costumes other than the color swaps is because they spent too much fucking money making those expensive ass jackets for Nero, Dante and V
>tfw if DMC5 sells well enough we could get new costumes in the future if there's high demand

Attached: 1544215794171.jpg (730x675, 51K)

It's still shit, but at least now you can laugh at the stupid shit that it pulls. Playing it before DMC 5's announcement was harder.

Attached: 1511899991750.jpg (496x749, 47K)

Dante has a cool slide and roll with Gunslinger when he's using Shotgun. Trickster is back to three dashes at max, along with sky star and air trick. He'll have a lot of options for dodge.

Man, V looks like the posh leader of the school bullies. Griffon would be his mouth, Nightmare would be the quite big guy who laughs weird and Shadow would be the girl of the group.

Hopefully nothing we have to pay for, but knowing Capcom I don't have much hope.

Now all I can imagine is Mundus and Sparda in school. Great.

Does sword stinger has special cancels too?

His devil trigger will look like an Angelo form - hence the wings on the cover/feathers on an air hike
Nero Angelo

Fuck it, guess I'll buy it

>Human!Shadow is a quiet goth/alt girl with dyed dark purple hair

Attached: 1466139737294.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Can I get some smile edits lads? I need some smiles for my DMC folder.

I know capcom have post pc sys requirements, but has anyone had a chance to actually try the game on PC and see how accurate those specs are?

I'm on a 750ti and trying to decide if i should upgrade or if I can get away with the gpu as is...

Probably not, no one has tried to cancel it it seems. Though I wouldn't doubt that you can't just use RG to guard cancel it. Maybe you'll still be able to million stab out of it? DT Stinger still looks the same from 4.

We frequently have some of the gayest posts on Yea Forums (the gayest board) and somehow without directly referencing bulges or posting cropped homo incest you've managed to be gayer than all of them.

>Student prez Mundus
>Bancho Sparda
>Gyaru Nevan
>New girl Eva running with toast in her mouth

Who would be the Chad bully and who would be the nerd? Or would they both be rival Chads?

I don't think so, just the usual million stabs, which you can then cancel into anything.

Mundus would be the school prez. He's popular, but also fucking sadistic. Sparda and him use to roll together back in Middle School, but they had a falling out. He's the only one that knows how he really is and they fight all the time. Mundus takes an interest in Eva, but Sparda's all like "nah, I saw her first" and after he saves her from Mundus goons, she's all over him.

tfw I used to think they had separate actors for Arkham/Jester. I remember him being in Suits as well.

Well, I guess no more DMC threads for me until after release. See you on the other side, you cuhrayzee bastards.

Attached: 1539460083484.png (600x600, 64K)

Nobody has played the game on PC. The closest you can do right now is to try out RE2 and see how well that runs. Obviously with less encloses spaces and maybe more enemies at once, DMC will test your machine harder, but if you can't run RE2 well, then you should really upgrade anyway.

If you reduce the resolution it might work, that card is not so different from current gen consoles.

Smiling Vergil is the best

Attached: Vergil_SSStylsih_smile.png (587x715, 871K)

See you guys after release.

Attached: bye.png (1920x1200, 2.15M)

>V
>bullies
V is a skinny nerd, he would be part of the goths who read poetry together in the library.
>V on the left

Attached: gothkids.jpg (650x395, 47K)

Read his bio, he works for Capcom.

PCfag here, if I liked Nero's demon arm in 4 what devil breaker should I use that comes closest to that?

Anyone kinda worried that the balancing of Nero's devil breakers will be pretty shit? Buster Arm already does like 5 times as much damage as all the other arms.

Nonetheless, it's probably still about time.

Buster, it's literally the same functionality as the Bringer

How is he shitting on Bayo? In that same post, user had said it's a fun game to replay. DMC-lads acknowledge the flaws of their favorite action games. The guys who hate Bayo's QTE and tedious sections also hate the level design and backtracking of DMC4. In fact, Bayo's pretty similar to DMC4 as both games have great gameplay, yet the fluff surrounding the gameplay can be pretty mediocre at times.

Have you not played the first DMC? Kamiya loves that arcade shit

If you liked his grabbing enemies far from you then that's default no matter what devil breaker you use. If you're referring to slamming enemies use Buster Arm

How are you preparing?
Getting gud yet?

Buster, but the new ones like punch line are absolutely great judging from the demo.

Attached: Berial.webm (600x336, 2.95M)

Yup, just got to be careful not to get hit while using it, other wise you will lose it. It is still a toss up on when you get it though, it might be from Gilgamesh, so Mission 5. So not long into the game, but still. XBOX apparently gets Buster early, if they do something, register the game? Lucky bastards.

Doesn't really have the same functionality though, does it? Nero's damage output should be great regardless, I still think the reliable air mobility of Gerbera makes it the best, and I think people will find ways to do insane damage with Tomboy.

The Buster Arm, it's essentially a replacement for it.
>Nico tried to recreate Nero's lost demonic arm, resulting in a powerhouse capable of throwing enemies with devastating force. This brute strength comes at the price of reduced durability, but the chance to toss around massive demons is well worth it.
Although the Buster wasn't playable in either of the demos, so most of what we know of is from official footage and statements.

Attached: Goliath_Throw.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

The buster arm grab does around 10k damage by itself. That's around 4 or 5 punch line break ages. I think at that point you're in gamebreaking territory.

>Bringer eventually replaces the Breakers
>It replicates all of their abilities
>Charges Red Queen with blue fire
Yfw?

Attached: 1452452007773.jpg (300x340, 20K)

>that point
jesus christ how can a game nail all the little things so damn well

Yeah but it's got way less utility than every thing else and it's really easy for demons to punish
>whiff once
>arm now has a much bigger hitbox
And the DT version is the breakage so you gotta destroy it to use it.

Incredible how much damage this does to Goliath, even more if the Building falls on him too. Two buster arms seems like it can finish the fight super quickly. One used in the church and using the Break Age for the fucking beatdown and then courtyard super swing.

>And the DT version is the breakage so you gotta destroy it to use it.
You gotta destroy all of the other arms for their strongest moves too, and even then you're only looking at a fraction of the damage. Buster Arm can straight up two shot bosses.

That's all it can do and it's going to be useless against say, Urizen or Artemis who are super mobile and fly around the shop or have a protective barrier.

Just a friendly reminder this game WILL EXCEED EXPECTATIONS.

Attached: 1534865282717.png (910x899, 593K)

>Getting gud yet?
pic unrelated

literally the only thing that's good from that are the table hoppers

Naw, I want the bringer to do new shit. Maybe it will give a different stand depending on the arm?

Not a surprise that XBOX gets it early then. It's the perfect. "Press B to win fight" arm.

You do realize you can't just grab actually threatening enemies whenever you want, right?

Nero could already dunk on enemies just as hard in DMC4 with his grabs.

Is it like DMC4 where you can only Buster bosses when they're weak? I don't think it's that broken. If you only have one buster in your loadout and want to go for that no damage bonus, you may have to make a choice between high damage and mobility.
>should I break the Buster Arm so I can use Gerbera or Punchline for added mobility to decrease the possibility of getting hit.
>should I stick with Buster and fight the perfect fight but have a higher risk of getting hit?
If you get the option to switch breakers by endgame, then none of this shit matters.

youtu.be/hgy67ZBxdXI

>WE'RE FALLING TOGETHERRRRRRRR

Attached: 1534915017773m.jpg (1024x581, 53K)

It's probably going to be the boss killer, at least for straightforward bosses like Goliath, just like how Beowulf/Gilgamesh is what you want for a lot of Dante's bosses, but I don't see it having that much use in general combat.

Yeah, why isn't he more like donguri?

berial is the hardest boss in the series for me, moreso than Arkham and Nightmare 3 on DMD

I wouldn't say it will be completely useless against Artemis. It's the trade off you make. Buster is extreme damage if you can stun the boss and all bosses have a stunned state if you know how to do it. Artemis apparently has it happen if you hit her while she's doing her big move where light is shining down and she raises in the air. I can't wait to jam Red Queen down her throat and rev it. inb4 lewd

thank god

is he right lads ?

Attached: 1550768100591.jpg (1424x1424, 373K)

Is it the AOE that kills you?

>dante smiling
and all is right with the world

Does Nero's arm even exist anymore. From what we've seen Vergil literally shattered it to get Yamato back.

Just give him an oversized hook and have him say yarrrr every 5 seconds

You guys are also forgetting you have to destroy another arm if you want to take out the buster, so unless you know what you're doing you might sacrifice gerbera, tomboy or punchline for a wasted chance to do the grab.

I mean yeah, it's not actually useless but holy shit good luck closing with the fucking barrage she has. Punchline seems like it'd let you close sooner.

He turned it into Yamato so probably not. If Urizen is Vergil, I think he's using Yamato as a pacemaker while the tree makes him a new body as Demon King.

This is why arm order is going to be important. I'll probably have Buster be third for most boss rights. Punchline and Gerbera, or Gerbera Punchline depending and then when I know a stunned state is coming. I can break and bring out Buster to dish out big damage and then final arm will probably be Gerbera. At least while I have a limited number. Once the max of 8 comes out. I don't know how I'm going to order that shit.

>we will never get nerdy nasally vergil ever again unless Daniel Southworth gets another cold while recording his lines

Attached: 1529808827758.png (457x396, 184K)

I'm always too early with the DT invulnerability frames for the AOE. The fire pillars fuck me up regularly as well.

This is a DMC thread.

Spoilers when?

Helter Skelter looks like the worst arm by far.

I don't think it will be that bad. If I can beat Nightmare King Grimm and various Bullet Hell shit, then Artemis isn't going to be a big deal. Previewers just don't know how to dodge well, but her attack waves seem fairly easy to tell apart.

soon hopefully

They leaked Nero using the DBringer eventually. so it will probably just magically reappear the same way it disappear

Punchline and Gerbera is a must for every mission. It's a get-away when things go shit. Probably my last two devil breakers

Kinda. Souls combat has a different focus than the combat in DMC anyway, and Sekiro is the most refined version of that.

Yeah, I feel like there must be something that I'm missing because it really doesn't seem to do much.

2 hours

The devil bringer literally never turned into Yamato at any point though, it existed independent of Yamato. Whenever Nero wanted to use Yamato, it popped out while the devil bringer remained. If Vergil got Yamato out and the arm vanished in the process, it implies the arm no longer exists. There's nothing to imply it would actually become a sword it has very little true connection to. He basically destroyed the packaging of a present to get the thing inside rather than carefully opening it.

Someone needs to sneeze on dan and get him sick

Attached: 1550522045077.png (378x365, 141K)

No, Sekiro looks like a cross between Souls and Tenchu. It's like they wanted to make a Tenchu game but were afraid the nu-FROMdrones would hate it because it's too much unlike Souls.
With that said, Sekiro looks good, but I'm more excited for DMC5 because I like what I've played from the demo. Can't judge Sekiro because I haven't tried it. What should I be more excited for? A game that looks good yet I haven't tried, or a game whose demo that I tried and enjoyed.

Those fucking ring blasts her drones shoot out independently seem so fucking annoying

We know it exists because 1. it was a separate item to yamato before hand so they should be able to be separated still and 2. it's literally unlockable you potato

When did they leak that?

I'll probably be using a randomizer on subsequent playthroughs. Never remove arms from the loadout at shops, just add new, random arms at the end type of thing. Don't need to min/max in DMC.

I don't understand the usefulness of Ragtime's regular action. Can just hit the enemy instead of slowing them down. The breakage looks powerful for it though, seems like a fun JoJo reference

Nero has like 10 breakers. Not all can be hit, some will miss

Skelter is going to be the arm you want when you have enemies that block all the fucking time. Death Scissors and Scudo Angelo, possibly the Behemoths as well. One round of Skelter destroys all of their shit and then they can't do shit to stop your attacks after that.

Prove it's unlockable other than your baseless headcanon.

I am just practicing, unreasonable to expect full on donguri.
Make webm's yourself if you're better.

You're doing something very wrong then, Berial is generally easy. All 4 bosses are very fair and have clear tells, aside from Dante.

>Firepillars
Run in a line the moment he starts putting his hand to the ground, you can dodge it with table hopper, but the timing is hard, watch out for when and if he lunges.

>Explosion
Small one you just gotta jump a little bit back and then you can shuffle right back in, the big one you has enough windup time for you to jump out entirely, just don't stand on the ground.
Both have clear animations for them.

Attached: bael.webm (711x400, 2.86M)

>itsuno let people play half of his game knowing they would barely scratch the surface of the level of cuhrazee he has planned

Attached: 1528930293575.jpg (381x722, 74K)

>20 missions for 3 characters
>no alt costumes
>outdated controls
>backtracking again
>bloody palace as a dlc
expectations status: exceeded

Did anyone who ordered from that shop get their shipment sent out? I'm waitng on that tshirt.

He just gave a bunch of people the entire game

He does get it back though according to leaked images. The question is does he get the same arm back or does he grow a new one?

That just makes me think that I want there to be a classic Nero "costume" with the devil bringer, and why wouldn't there be, the model is already in the game, that can lift enemies like aegis but still has the new charged shot. Yeah, charged shot 3 was busted in DMC4 but I like the new system better.

Attached: 1545409673131.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

I always imagine Dante talking to his past selves in a snarky and witty manner, like shitting on their personality and how they dress.

He probably meant the Nico shop leak where Devil Bringer upgrade can be seen

>no alt costumes
Still mad about this

They already said outright not to hope for anything regarding costumes,

>outdated controls
You one of these trannies ?

>scudo
poor ai nero

Attached: 1550667175273.webm (1600x900, 2.38M)

I imagine there's probably going to be some kind of shielded enemy that it's effective against. If it has million stab's hitbox then it's going to have some usefulness as crowd control too.

>ya know, vergil was right. wearing a coat without a shirt is foolishness, dante... uh, me that is.....

Nero is hella fun when you unlock all of his shit
Get level 3 exceed, Calbur, Shuffle, Level 2 Streak and Level 3 charge shot ASAP

Ragtime will be useful for seeing exactly when enemy attacks would connect with Nero and learning Table Hopper frames. Aside from that, might be good for keeping one enemy off of you while trying to deal with another enemy? Maybe certain enemies are just really fast and not easily stunned. Like Empusa Queen, so it's better to rag time them to give yourself a reaction advantage. I can see why ultra defensive arms will be less popular with people being good at the game.

you do realize it meant no BONUS costumes (aka DLCs)?

Oh I am aware. I can comfortably no damage Bael, Echidna, and have Credo down to a science by now, all on DMD. Berial has just never clicked for me, and I don't understand why.

Vergil ripped it from the elbow down, if the old DMC4 Nero sketches are canon then Nero's demonic arm goes all the way up to this shoulder, so technically Vergil only tampered with its power by cuting half of it. I wish Capcom had Nero on his undershirt or something to see if the Devil Bringer is only up to the elbow or shoulder in the actual game.

At any case Nero gets the Devil Bringer back somehow, that has been leaked through the shop menu tab from a video.

Attached: 1495452030638.jpg (716x768, 81K)

Probably the same one if only because Urizen doesn't need it anymore and spits it out.

Attached: Schum.jpg (1308x742, 604K)

on the bright side, we could always port the models from re2r. imagine dante with ada outfit, kate warren nico and noir vergil

Did original 4 even have costumes?

I mean, 6 alt colors seem a better deal than rehashed old Sparda and a better costume for Nero.

No they asked quite specifically "What about alternate costumes?" and they said not to hope for anything regarding that, this was ages back, it had nothing to do with dlc. The literal only alt skins we're getting ARE dlc pre-order bonuses and they're just recolors.

>Angelo turn and look like two are going after V, but then turn towards Nero

It's the little things. This Squad shit though is going to fuck me up so much, I can feel it. But trying to go right after the Proto is going to get me backstabbed.

what took you so long

Attached: you are here.jpg (720x1057, 254K)

That's not what's implied by Matt's tweet.

He ripped it off from the elbow down but you can see the entire limb becomes human once the arm is removed.

I want Dante ported to RE2 so we can have the Tony Redgrave game already.

You sure about that?

Attached: 1549584598751.jpg (630x315, 28K)

Poor little armless boi
getting SHIELDed like that

You can do different combos by holding the left stick in forward, left and right with lock-on.

>no alt costumes
I'm mad, blame REngine
>outdated controls
Retarded

please tell me this is fake

Attached: 1537284519698.jpg (383x384, 22K)

It's not.

Sure, it's 100% fake
twitter.com/gypsyOtoko/status/1097726495462584320

It isn't. God, we knew about this for months and people denied it.

>There HAS to be other costumes in game

After Matt was saying not to count on extra costumes on almost every pod cast.

Echidna still fucks with me when she zips around the arena and my camera just keeps going to her single spawn.
She's awfully fast when she does that and it hits me often.

Attached: credo.webm (356x200, 2.86M)

That's too bad. Not a deal breaker though.

I've got DMC3 for Steam. How do I play it and not kill myself?

Attached: 1516403156173.png (4000x2500, 1.59M)

oh "it's just like dmc4" user is alive, how nice

>6 alt colors seem a better deal than rehashed old Sparda and a better costume for Nero
C'mon don't be such a cocksucker. Recolors are lazier than rehashing the old costumes.
They could have had coatless and it would have been fine.

Blame it for what? RE2R had no problems with that. This is what happens when you leave a game like this to B-team. I'm almost sure this shit will have a worse optimization than RE2R.

Now I'm actually angry. Can't be a scanning issue because RE2R had a fuckton of alt outfits

Attached: 1454463144952.gif (256x192, 208K)

>I mean, 6 alt colors seem a better deal than rehashed old Sparda and a better costume for Nero.
Are you trying to falseflag?

Attached: 1540237853032.jpg (297x545, 38K)

DMC4 buster grabs didn't delete 50% of a boss's health bar. Buster Arm does.

For your sakes I hope the game doesn't get shitposted to hell and back and one reviewer will completely trash it prompting Yea Forums to swarm on it like dogs who just got fresh meat

>So if we know the amount of time past between, we should be able to determine what age everyone should be.
Only taking "canon" (anime and the novels) into account, we can infer an approximation of sorts for Nero and Patty.

In the anime, Nina Lowell gave Patty up for adoption at an orphanage 10 years before the events of the anime. So that is more or less Patty's exact age by the time she is introduced in the story. And if Patty is 18 years old by the time of DMC5, this means roughly 8 years have elapsed between: The anime, DMC2, DMC4, and DMC5.

In the novel, "Deadly Fortune" Sanctus stated that Nero should be "sixteen or seventeen years old" as seventeen years ago was the when he inherited the title as "Pope" and when he met Vergil in Fortuna.

By the time of DMC5, only "several years" have passed since DMC4. The current timeline does not allow for Nero to be older than 24-25. And that is only a viable estimation under an assumption 8 years passed between DMC4 and DMC5. And I personally doubt that's the case.

By DMC5, Nero only seems about 3 to 4 years older in my opinion. So I'd say he is anywhere between 19 - 21. 22 at max.

Attached: 1543623217772.gif (268x335, 2.97M)

But hey at least we'll have microtransactions :)

>I hope the game doesn't get shitposted to hell and back and one reviewer will completely trash it prompting Yea Forums to swarm on it like dogs who just got fresh meat
Kinda tempting fate here

That's a pretty shitty excuse.

When Verg rips the DB off in the garage scene you can see that part of his arm past his elbow looks human. Either
>A. They retconned it being his entire arm and the DB only goes a bit past his elbow
>B. they were lazy and didn't model it as his entire arm
For some reason I don't buy the "his entire arm was demonic but part of it turned human again when part of it got ripped off" theory. Plus, remember that when Vergil rips his arm off he also rips a chunk of Nero's jacket sleeve off too.

Attached: nero_DB_closeup.jpg (1790x905, 403K)

I feel like for some reason the first boss in every DMC game is always difficult to fight despite objectively not being that hard. Maybe it's a sense of overconfidence, I struggled with Cerberus on VH for a long time but then beat him on DMD without much difficulty. Phantom/Cerberus/Berial all have clearly exploitable openings, but you really have to follow the pace they set for the fight. Once that window closes you absolutely have to back off whereas with later bosses you're constantly looking to get in some cheap shots.

On easy journalist mode.

>Nina Lowell gave Patty up for adoption at an orphanage 10 years before the events of the anime.
When is that stated?

>one reviewer
You’re being awfully optimistic there

It's still so weird to think that him and Patty could be so close in age.

Get the HD Collection

Of course the game's going to be shitposted to hell and back. Literally every single major game gets shitposted to hell and back. Then a few days later the shitposters get bored and life goes on. Welcome to Yea Forums.

how's this shit?

Attached: Screenshot_18.jpg (1128x199, 65K)

Good shit

I just rewatched the anime a few days ago. I believe it was episode 11.

It's gonna happen, nothing can save us.
But who gives a shit. I'm going to play and have fun with this game, and there's nothing anyone can do to reduce my enjoyment of it.

Attached: 1514783596690.jpg (339x419, 11K)

I don't know man, I rarely use alt costumes as is, they just look out of place to me. That Sparda has the bug DT also doesn't help.

>Nero's DB in cutscenes changes depending on what you have currently equiped
>If you get covered in blood it also shows up in cutscenes
Dunno if it's just that my standards have been lowered with time but I'm impressed

Attached: 1547830270506.jpg (1200x1117, 154K)

>worse optimization than RE2R.

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ff992970c-pi.png (200x193, 30K)

Buddy, I think you underestimate just how much damage it does. It's DRI damage, for a single button press.

Dmc 3 Remake when?

>a fast-paced action game with dozens of enemies on screen and crazy lighting effects happening all the time will be less optimized than a survival horror game with only a handful of slow zombies appearing at once
this is a tragedy fucking B-team

>actually defending DMC5 cutting out alternate costumes
I'm still getting the game, but don't you fucking dare defend this, and no I'm not shitposting, those were the best in DMC3

Attached: 1505574963358.png (643x480, 332K)

It seems pretty deliberate that they changed it back to a human arm, as you can even see the arm goes past the elbow before Vergil grabs it. If all of the power is housed in the hand, then removing it should reverse the transformation.

This will probably make more sense when we find out the Devil Bringer was actually a piece of Vergil's power and his "I'm taking this back" wasn't just about the Yamato that it was carrying. Nero also doesn't seem to heal from the wound like he did for any of his other times he had been attacked. So the arm itself was likely the source of his advanced regeneration. Nero probably could have bleed out on the Garage floor.

>When Verg rips the DB off in the garage scene you can see that part of his arm past his elbow looks human.
Before it's ripped off you can see it extends up past the elbow. In that shot for example we see it's at least TO his elbow, but once it's torn off we see it's human quite a bit below the joint.

Presumably tearing it off un-DTed the rest of the arm as most of his power was stolen.

>When you first unlocked Nelo Angelo for Vergil
Dare I say, kino?

Attached: 1550239876618.gif (464x368, 3.81M)

I'm mad too, but was predictable knowing that Dante's coat cost like 12k to make

Corrupted Vergil in 3 was the only one that changed anything important.

>always thought maybe Vergil will get a nelo costumes since they already have its model (if he's playable)
>this happens
I have no faith Vergil will actually be in considering what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1547675780080.jpg (487x432, 12K)

The only thing we can hope for is that they go ahead and add some later. And for free, but that might be hoping for too much from Capcom.

Fucking this

This.Are you seriously telling me we won't be able to fuck around with infinite Sin DT??

Attached: 1514142136018.jpg (735x599, 76K)

Gonna get alot of OHNONONO BRUH LOOK posts in a few days aren't we?

Who's defending it, like 1 guy? Most people here, like you, think it sucks but isn't a deal breaker. I just hope they might get added in later since they said they're planning to do patches and DLC later down the line (rather than a special edition).

Attached: 097db393-0c7d-47d5-8e83-f2816d7f1694.jpg (1280x1414, 146K)

Corrupt Vergil could just be an alt color depending on what his outfit is.

Reminder that Capcom does listen to fans and very close, and the evidence is how they're handling the marketing like getting rid of subhuman's singer.

Complain this shit to Matt. this is completely unacceptable, and not in a OHNONONONO way or anything. fucking DMC2 had them for god's sakes

Attached: 1464108134351.jpg (600x549, 28K)

I won't defend it, but I never use alternate costumes except the one for Nero. I don't like the others, not even the ones in 3.
It's kind of silly that RE gets them though, I get it, RE makes more money than DMC, but fuck man. Capcom being Capcom as usual.

Attached: 1545074084769.jpg (440x450, 22K)

Super Costumes are probably gonna be in as a simple reskin but not an alternate costume

Vergilfags losing hope that he'll be playable in the base game.

I'd be more upset if they took out costumes just so they can sell them to us later.

ONWARD TO THE SACRED BATTLEFIELD,
WHERE JUSTIFICATION AND LIMITS ARE REVEALED.

UPON I, TAKE IT TO END THE SAVAGE.
THE RAYS OF LIGHT, A TRUTH OF MEANING.
TO MY FATHER THE BLOOD IS PLEADING.

>nothing can save us
Since the reveal we've had a dedicated discord group raiding threads, an autistic Spiderfag who possibly spent more time here than anybody else during his prime, a dedicated retard hellbent on trying to turn DMCfags against literally everyone else (but with a primary focus on KHfags for reasons only he can fathom) who hasn't stopped to this very day, an entire mod team mass deleting threads to try and force us into /vg/, and a whole rogues gallery of others. And here we still are. Who needs saving?

Attached: 1529223349799.png (494x687, 297K)

>Tomboy combos are just the same horizontal swings repeated over and over
>low damage
>break age just does as much damage as 2 normal sword swings

Fuck man, these breakers are all a huge disappointment.

From my own viewpoint. I don't care. I'll miss it greatly but-
>defend
Defend what. Yeah it's shitty. Now what? It's not a deal breaker. Fuck bloody palace coming out a month later because it ain't finished ain't a deal breaker either.

I'd like to have these things. But I can't. So now what?

Nero can still do humanly impossible feats without his Devil Bringer, so it wasn't the source of all his power but a good chunk of it.

>tfw Vergil will look like homeless whole game because his suit costs too much to make

Attached: VergilFace1.jpg (624x716, 136K)

That's what I'm saying, it could have extended a little past the elbow but not the whole thing. But that's just my nitpicking.

Attached: Nero_DB_back.jpg (1876x935, 604K)

It's an option in the void, but no one has asked if it will be possible in the regular game. I'm actually betting NO, because Cameo system. I know that they could probably just bar you from online play if you use them, but I don't think they thought that far ahead.

Who said they didn't? Matt knows what not to say.

The game is out in like 2 weeks, they can't just whip up an alternate costume, the game is pretty much gold at this point.
They might add some post-launch but there's no chance now

Don't believe them. Remember, Capcom outright lied about A/B scenarios not being in RE2.

Even if there are no visually different costumes, infinite outfits are practically a given because they just set all your meters to max all the time.

OF COURSE IM FUCKING MAD BECAUSE NOW DMC2 COSTUME WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN

WHY CANT WE GET DMC3'S VARIETY OF COSTUMES? FUCK SCANNING

Attached: Shift into MAXIMUM OVER RAGE.jpg (222x226, 43K)

you pointed out exactly the reason why dmcv should be well optimized, dumbass

Yeah, I didn't mention anything about his super strength. He jumps super fucking high, kicks cars away like nothing, can cut through demons like nothing and performs various acrobatic feats. Just his regen seems to be gone.

Hooded and raggedy Vergil is unironically the best design Vergil has ever had

Super DT isn't really an outfit, vanilla DMC4 had no alternates whatosver and it still had Super DT.

Did they even make a real life version of it? I'd assume they just altered Dante's coat to look like Vergil's. VERGIL WILL HAVE THE SAME OUTFIT FOR A 3RD TIME AHHH

>when we find out the Devil Bringer was actually a piece of Vergil's power
I've been thinking about that. Aren't all the Angelos made from pieces of Nelo Angelo? Meaning they could each have a bit of Vergil's power in them. With the way that the DB can absorb powerful artifacts, maybe Vergil needs it to recover all the fragments and restore him to his former self.

>, a dedicated retard hellbent on trying to turn DMCfags against literally everyone else (but with a primary focus on KHfags for reasons only he can fathom) who hasn't stopped to this very day
I saw him. I think I saw him try to turn some RE anons and Darkest Dungeon anons. So far everyone's resisted though.
But this is Yea Forums. When it releases there's no doubt someone will take a bite out of his bait.

They did this on purpose, dumbasses. For the same reason why bloody palace isn't on the base game and as free DLC, so will alt costumes to artificially lengthen the player interest. they pulled this with RE2R. In the datamine of RE2R there's a fucking roguelike/raid mode that is unactivated and a completely new model for Chris that is still unused

They're locking away content and release them as "free" DLC, and this shit is unacceptable.

Attached: 1547654617246.jpg (780x581, 41K)

>Tomboy combos are just the same horizontal swings repeated over and over
I don't think they are. Whether or not there are pause combos, there are still directional inputs and commands.

on a scale of sexy to dismal hows this cap look?

Attached: dmc-motor-home-cap-gs-01_800x.progressive.jpg (800x1000, 39K)

That was like my original theory when the first trailer was shown.

lmao

Attached: Screenshot (96).png (528x475, 37K)

>Who said they didn't? Matt knows what not to say.
Okabe already mentioned planned DLC but Matt has been denying it so I don't expect much.

It's his last game.
Vergil should die in all his glory

Attached: file.png (446x1037, 663K)

>those were the best in DMC3
>one costume is just Dante but with Coat.nif deleted
>one costume is literally just an asset port from DMC1 which looks fine since it's all on PS2
>one costume is that same asset port from DMC1 but with Coat.nif deleted
>one costume had to be added with a whole new version of the game and it's literally just a recolor and Vergil's hair copy pasted on
I mean, I like them too but they clearly required much less effort to implement. Now you have 3D scanned costumes with unique designs, insane textures, better physics/nodes, special animations like hoodie etc. etc.
It sucks but it's to be expected since it's much more resource/time consuming to do it now.

I rather see them bring back the God damn turbo mode already. Now that's much more essential.

Attached: 1527832243052.jpg (750x710, 64K)

pretty shit honestly, the neon doesn't work at all.

>tfw I'm getting mine tomorrow

Attached: 1528938414484.png (533x466, 88K)

taking pages out of monhun's books I see

>tfw the reason they didn't add alt costumes is because all the investment left went to fix subhuman
God gives, God takes away.

Attached: 1535051883825.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>hurr durr a model that already exists in the game can't be an alternate mode for Nero because they said no costumes
I even put it in quotes you fucking spastic, and like I said the model is already in the game.

>That's what I'm saying, it could have extended a little past the elbow but not the whole thing.
But it could have been the whole thing. It extends as far as we can see, past the elbow joint. But when it's removed you can see the arm BELOW the elbow has turned human.

>FUCK SCANNING
Scanning isn't the problem. RE2R has tons of costumes. Assuming Matt isn't lying like they did about RE2Rs A/B you can just chalk it up to not being made yet.

>but that might be hoping for too much from Capcom.
Maybe. Maybe not. A quarter of the costumes in SFV can be earned in game or so I'm told. I mean Chris DLC in RE7 was bretty okay and that was free wasn't it?

>free DLC
>unacceptable
Why? It's more than likely that the content in RE2R isn't completely functional, and the Chris model is just used for engine testing.
Free content is nothing to be upset about in any case. Would you prefer if the game got delayed til April so BP would be in at launch, or just get it a month early and have BP for free later? I want it now.

Attached: 1547688767979.gif (500x200, 2.48M)

Even having coatless costumes would have been a better alternative.

>no turbo and no alt costumes
So much for it beating DMC3 I guess. It'll still be better than DMC4 at least

Attached: 1462075274725.gif (540x300, 364K)

SF as well. It's just Capcom's strat. Got to keep interest for the current game up, which means that people are more likely to buy anything.

unfinished content is not 'locked away'. used to be that sort of shit in a game would just never see the light of day, DLC allows devs to finish things that they would never have gotten the chance to otherwise.

>marketing like getting rid of subhuman's singer.
That's an entirely different issue. They would not have given so much as a morsel of a fuck if they did not feel the twitter/resetera brigade spoke for the majority of those "offended" by the vocalist "manipulating" a 17 year old "minor." They did not want the negative PR, so they changed the vocalist to play it safe. If they did what the majority wanted them to actually do, they would have changed the song altogether or made Shootie the vocalist. And I'm glad they didn't.

Also, are you forgetting vanilla DMC4 didn't have alt costumes either aside from the super variants? I'm not defending it, as it bothered me back then too. But it's nothing new.

Attached: 1544737233375.png (600x464, 387K)

That's assuming using breakers over your regular moveset is even worth it at all. And so far, for most of them, that doesn't seem to be the case. The demo breakers are by far the most practical ones.

By the time DLCs are dropping in, I already lost interest in the game and busy with other games. I rather buy the DLC and play it right now than wait months

Attached: 1454596756126.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

>the game is worse than 3 because I can't play dress up

Attached: 1549013447854.jpg (1242x1202, 155K)

Why'd they need an extra month to add bp? The games been finished for awhile now.

>that is unactivated
placeholder m8
Much like World on release. The DLC is planned but it ain't made yet.

DMC4 is half-finished while DMC5 got the most development time in the series. There's a goddamn difference

I don't think losing the DB affected his healing ability. Nero can most likely regenerate/recover from injuries that would most likely kill a human, but even back in DMC4 his healing ability isn't as strong as Dante or Vergil's. I'm guessing this is because Nero's most likely only 1/4 demon. Dante is barely affected by getting shot directly in the face, getting stabbed multiple times and getting smashed into the ground by Beowulf. But Nero got stabbed in the chest by Agnus in 4 and was on the verge of death, he might have died if Yamato didn't trigger his DT.

Wait, 5 not having turbo is confirmed?

Turning on turbo in 3 and 4 is basically a requirement

Honestly unless you rape a 12 year old sex assault isn't real, giving into the SJW mob is why I won't buy the game I'll still play it but they won't be getting my money

>Wait, 5 not having turbo is confirmed?
no
but it'll probably be free DLC if this trend is anything to go by

Got some extra money, gonna go pre-order that bonus edition on my PS4 when I get back.