He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: Re2R_-_Irons.png (720x720, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEaHrzR26W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He fucked that corpse at least once didn't he?

Who knows? Wouldn't put it past him.

Do you think he licked Sherrys chest?

DOOR'S LOCKED

you can't just make a statement and then no arguments to support it. please elaborate

I would have if we're being honest with ourselves.

And to think taxidermy used to be his hobby.

DADDY NO

>society breaks down, apocalypse
>immediately takes the opportunity to fulfill his fantasy of stuffing the mayors hot daughter

is he our guy?

Isn't Irons pretty much single-handedly the reason that Raccoon City goes to shit? If I remember right he thought he got infected so he decided that he was going to take the entire city down with him and intentionally gave everyone retarded orders to undermine everything, although the remake does a bad job of explaining that.

He failed *miserably* several times into her.

>didn't molest sherry when he had the chance
He's not my guy.

The city was probably already fucked, but he probably killed off the hope of any police survivors.

He’s already at two counts of kidnapping, one of a minor, one count of child endangerment, one count of first degree murder, one count of first degree rape.

Minimum sentence is 75 years. Only way he sees the end of this term is to become a zombie

aaaAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550531123453.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Nah but he did make things worse. In the original was stalking the cops left alive in the Police Stattion down and killing them and in the remake he boarded a bunch of them up and was planning to blow them up with a bomb. Guy was a jerk.

No, that was Martinez fucking up and shooting Birkin that doomed Raccoon City. Irons giving everyone retarded orders was in Outbreak which may or may not still be canon if remake 2 is the start of a continuity reboot.

Yea Forumswhensocietycolapses.webm

Was he a pedophile?

>Irons giving everyone retarded orders was in Outbreak which may or may not still be canon if remake 2 is the start of a continuity reboot.
That was in 2 as well. I don't recall if he was supposed to have deployed the police outside in a retarded fashion though. The UBC guys were sent in wrong on purpose.

>when theres a last donut in the lobby lounge.webm

Irons was easily the word handled character in the remake. He was just kind of a fat asshole who trips over his own shoelaces trying to chase a 10 year old girl. Not intimidating, looks stupid, he's not introduced as a mysterious, neutral character or anything he just shows up out of nowhere and steals Sherry two seconds after you meet her.
God how did they fuck up everything about him so hard?

I wouldnt put it past him honestly.
What happened to all the other kids at the orphanage...?

>he's not introduced as a mysterious, neutral character
He wasn't "neutral" in RE2 ever. The text entries make it clear he's a bad guy before you ever meet him. Claire is either playing dumb when she meets him or all that reading isn't canon.

>What happened to all the other kids at the orphanage...?
Umbrella killed them when that kid with half a face escaped from the lab and made it back to the orphanage.

There was a viral outbreak in the orphanage so umbrella purged it

Always wondered why he didnt just shoot and kill Claire on the spot.

Also, he needed Sherrys pendant to get access to the G virus, he didnt really need Sherry herself so why didnt he just kill her, too..?

Just doesnt make any god sense considering what we find out about him.

>kid with half a face
Was this revealed in Ghost Surivors?

Dont remeber seeing that shit in the game, unless youre referring to shotgun dads daughter.

There's a document in the orphanage with a follow up in the laboratory. Subject 628 returned to the orphanage after a round of g-virus tests

theres a whole story that plays out in the letters

>subject 628 escapes lab
>comes back to orphanage asking for mommy or something
>they purge the whole orphanage just in case

It's a journal you find in the orphanage.

Where are you getting this?

In a lab file they talk about a kid infected with G managing to resist but ultimately putting an embryo in another kid
In the orphanage theres a note where the same kid eventually escaped so Umbrella had all the kids shot in case they were infected with G

>if remake 2 is the start of a continuity reboot.
Did the remake make any big changes? It's been a long ass time since I played 0 through 3, I can't recall much from those.

He's probably the least justified villain in the series other than RE4's.

Possibly. In the japanese version of RE2, he's a rapist so maybe he likes to use stuffed dead bodies as fuckdolls.

Files in 2, 3, and Outbreak
Irons intentionally scattered weapons and ammo across the station and sabotaged police activity outside the station, in the original, Ed was shot by Irons offscreen rather than having his lower half eaten by zombies like in the remake

where is the sherry rape SFM

When Sherry gets cured Annette says all traces of the G-virus were eradicated. But in RE6 the vaccine only suppressed the virus so Sherry was still infected which granted her enhanced regeneration.

In the original RE2, he purposely hid the stash of weapons and fucked up the police schedules and RPD's generator so no one would be prepared for the outbreak.

This. It was in the original as well.

his a man with simple taste.

still dont like how much they swear in this game. feels forced.

people swear way more than that in their day to day lives. especially in Australia.

Do you not get out much? There's less swearing in this game than what you'll hear walking down the street. Or maybe you just live in a nice gated community or something.

in that case, they need to read a few more books and expaned thier vocabulary.

is this an american thing? how can you talk like that and kiss your mother with the same mouth?

Ah, just bait, never mind then.

im not actually but its sad that swearing like a trucker is the norm now.

t. sheltered private school faggot.

God damn, that is fucking horrifying.

YOU STUPID BITCH

Where are you from? Is English the primary language?

they way the game says you are trapped if iron finds you doesn't leave out a lot for imagination

haha imagine if ada needed to get intel from him and the only way was to fuck him, haha
and then she ended up really liking it and becoming his sex slave, haha
and then she'd kidnap claire and sherry for him to be part of his harem, haha

did you forget he's got half his face burned off
if anything the amount of cursing is too conservative to be realistic

He was already fucking pissed when she threw that glass at him, I don't think he'll just leave her in a room as nothing happened.
Also, the orphanage had kids to experiment with the virus, he was already colluding with Umbrella and it's heavily implied by his fetishes that he's fucked in the head and lacks any sort of moral ground.

YOU STUPID BITCH, THAT'S A DEAD END!

THAT'S A DEAD END

His original depiction was always so cartoonishly evil. I actually felt kind of sorry for him here since he came off as a bumbling down on his luck guy

He got fucked for 60 million.

Attached: 5adc73ccc9450_osize969x565q71h125bdd-2100x1200.jpg (2100x1200, 187K)

HELP!! SOMEBODY PLEEEASEE!!

The G-Virus! The ULTIMATE bio-weapon!

I don't even know who this guy is. Please stup shitting the board with your literalwho games.

So what happened to his baseless lawsuit?

Attached: 1550736734800.jpg (888x894, 68K)

this is honestly scarier than mr.x

batshit crazy people are more terrifying than any monster

H-he's fast!

From last I've heard, he's dropped it and got offered a secret amount of money by CDPR on the side.

It was probably a crate of booze

Attached: 1550476925226.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Nothing has been changed. The same thing happened in the original RE2. It just turned out they were wrong. The fact Sherry is always infected makes it more canon with RE6.

This needs invincible Mario's theme

besides killing the mayor´s daughter, making cops and civilians kill each other by locking them in a room and colluding with Umbrella?

Sherry got cured of the virus in the original RE2 as well, it giving her super-powers was always some retcon ass shit they cooked up as an excuse to make sherry relevant enough to return.

Nevermind Irons, how do we protect Sherry from Claire?

Attached: 1550506124923.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

Are you some Swede blonde faggot or something?

Even real life viruses become dormant in your cells after infection, like chickenpox. That could be the case here.

With all your speedrunning you niggas are missing all the files and lore

So this is what Morgan Webb is doing these days

Attached: 1549656901592.jpg (680x680, 43K)

The only sex lave to Irons is Claire

Attached: Irons uses his iron.png (631x404, 137K)

where would irons be on the tier list?

Attached: 1550280309429.png (2200x4000, 3.58M)

Wait, I thought that was another nutter that planned that, not Irons.

How is this scary? It's just some fat dude chasing you.

An EXTREMELY FAST fat dude. Just imagine what so much weigh with that much inertia would do to you upon impact

>It's just some fat dude chasing you.
user, fat people are scary. Fast people are scary. Fat fast people? They're god damn raptors.

Attached: 1535468638020.jpg (400x400, 24K)

What would hurt more, an Irons bodyslam or a Mr. X tyrant punch?

That's one very recent animation, you pervert user...

X sitting upon Chief Irons shoulders as he sprints at you while X punches

A Mr.X mating press.

These tier lists that put EVERYTHING in spanish are shit.

Jesus christ how horrifying

>SHERRY WAS ACTUALLY THE RAPIST PERVERT
Poor poor Irons
How did they away with this?!!!!

Attached: Desktop 2019.02.21 - 00.03.22.02.DVR.webm (720x480, 2.56M)

These model swaps are fucking gold, where are they coming from?

He threatened sherry's smile. That's a death sentence.

>Very fast chieffo running at incredible hihg sped

He didn't know what happened to Birkin, the girl could still be used as a bargaining chip with him and umbrella or something. I don't know why he left Claire handcuffed instead of just shooting her, probably to force the girl to be cooperative.

YOU STUPID BITCH THAT'S A DEAD END

if ur reebing this
go kall qolice

boogie mans here
eeting every boby
many bark boogie mans here

helq
theyre komming
helq me mommy

The only reason it feels like that is because they say random lines during combat, like Leon going "son of a bitch..." a lot. Did feel pretty justifed at the end when X drops down in front of him and he goes "IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?"

>You aren't trying to run away, are you Sherry?
>I already told you, Leon and I are going to be your new family once I seduce him.
>Now go back to your room and let me go put my make up on.
Man, that was a weird segment.

What a fucking loser, can't even spell right.

Who was the "boogie man"?
Mr.X or a random zombie that broke into the orphanage?

Nah, Mr. X was literally dropped by a helicopter on the police station during leon and claire's shenanigans. It was probably some random licker.

that was so sad

I'm saying though. Dudes get surprised when it was in your face the entire time if you stopped to take a second and read

Attached: gc.jpg (326x258, 14K)

Chuckles he sounds like an channer

Oh, I remember reading that file, but didn't make the connection that those were the orphanage kids.

Nephew was watching me play and I read that out loud. He fucking cried

Attached: 1550363389395.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Attached: tenor.gif (448x288, 491K)

I always wondered who the fuck the B.O.Ws were being marketed to in Resident Evil. Why would anyone ever want to spend money on a literal nightmare hellspawn virus that can easily spiral wildly out of control instead of just buying more big bombs?

He killed a harmless pig.

People will use anything if it looks like it will give them power in the end.

YOU'RE GONNA BE SO FUCKING SORRY

In universe, RE1's all about the Tyrant and the little Reptile dudes. Tyrant is a legit super soldier with regenerative properties. This regenerative properties is what turns people into zombies.

Terror tactics. What would scare you more? A group of starving goatfuckers with rusty AKs or a pack of skinless abominations that can crawl on walls and drag you from across the room with their tongues?

Except he killed the entire city by not providing security to Birkin. What a fat loser.

He holds millions of Venezuelans hostage while enriching himself.

Lickers are just advanced revived zombies. It's not even a proper Bioweapon.

Just as an example.

Marked one?! What the hell?

Attached: markedone-whatthehell.webm (540x406, 569K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kEaHrzR26W8
They are weapons. That can fight with evil government or with rebels.

Was William consciously protecting Sherry from Irons and Mr X?

No. William had no control over his actions as soon as G erupted from his body. G just wanted to "impregnate" Sherry since her DNA matches William's, nothing more.

DARN IT! I NEED THE KEY

yes

Jesus my fucking sides.

The goatfuckers, since they're going to bury a daisy-chain of 152mm shells under a road I'm driving on, while the lickers are just some mutated cunts without guns.

If you refute the statement then you have to bring a counter argument.
You can’t just disagree and give no reasoning.

RE5 Chris could stop them both with a punch with only 2 fingers clenched.

Why is he smelling his armpit when he runs outside?

>The Raccoon City incident has been going for a WEEK
>Hunk was in the sewers for a WEEK
>After all this, Leon, Claire and the trucker don't know anything about the incident and just nonchalantly drive there
>No one tried to stop them. No signs of quarantine anywhere. No military, no roadblocks or checkpoints.
>Umbrella realizes it's in deep shit. What should we do? Well, let's drop in some MORE bioweapons because an opportunity just happened on us to test this bazooka wielding monster and gather COMBAT DATA
>On top of that, the police chief is a fucking necrophiliac whos main concern is raping another sexy corpse when literal ZOMBIES are banging on the windows

There's nothing to understand, nothing makes any sense!

Attached: ivan-closeup.jpg (432x619, 158K)

Wouldn't you?

Is a dead breast still soft and plump or does it go stiff?

Asking for a friend

Why waste a bullet on a dumb girl when you might need it for a zombie?

At least we know that when he was just an officer, he was able to run down criminals with ease.

I was really hoping that they were going to explain how at least three people managed to get past a potential barricade. You can also tell just from the architecture that RC is a pretty big fucking town, so it would have to be on some kind of interstate, and have constant through traffic. Not to mention a zombie apocalypse destroying a small city would be international news, so there's no way Leon, Claire, and Trucker wouldn't have known about it.

From what I remember from the original he got paid a lot of money to turn a blind eye to what umbrella was up to.
He was pissed off at them for ruining the city though.
He was always a bit of a psychopath, there's a diary entry where he talks about shooting one of his officers in the back to watch him die during the outbreak.

Stiff and cold as ice. Sends chills down your spine when you touch it. I really can't understand someone who finds it sexually appealing.

Lame.

>Q10) Did you have an explanation for how Leon & Claire were able to enter Raccoon City despite the military blockade?

>Leon and Claire were fortunate (or perhaps unfortunate) in that they were able to slip by the blockade when the military forces quarantining Raccoon City retreated after facing an attack from the zombies.
>Raccoon City is located in an isolated area in the mid-west, and is surrounded by stretches of wasteland with nary a building in sight. Since the majority of the citizens had been confirmed dead, the military decided to quickly back off to prevent any unnecessary casualties.

Resident evil was made in 1998.
Zoomers don't realise back then the internet and mobile phones were in it's infancy and not everyone had access to the internet or even had a mobile phone.
In the context of the day the outbreak going on for a week would make sense.

>Not one car, supply truck, military camp, medical tent or helicopter happened to come across them that day
>Still doesn't explain how the characters didn't know about an armageddon-level incident going on for a whole week

It's a plot hole. Let's admit it and get it over with.

Isolated my ass. It's got a fucking zoo, for crying out loud. You can certainly tell this was made by people who have never actually been to a small Midwestern town.

The zombies themselves are bloody bioweapons
Everything else is just Umbrella going "How do we get rid of people who are somehow immune or blaze through them?"
So they just make monsters of nightmares to do that

Come on, the trucker even had a radio on. It's not like information was inaccessible before the internet.

All the events are believable if the incident happened on the day before. The game even treats it like that, except when it doesn't.

Yes, but there was still newspapers, radio, TV stuff like that. It's not like it was some kind of information Dark Age.

There was obviously a media blackout in effect.
Umbrella are powerful as fuck.

>born after the 90s

Lol fuck off

he didn't want to taxidermy this

Attached: Claire Redfield body.png (611x429, 388K)

Information travelled a lot slower than it does today and it would travel really, really slowly if there was a gag order.

That's my point it took longer for information to spread.
It was no dark ages but it wasn't instant communication either, taking a week is pretty accurate for the time.

You people are hopeless. How can you cover up an entire city going silent for a week?

Not THAT slow. You are aware that 24 hour news channels were a thing back then too, right?

What about making a phonecall?

Did the goverment decree that the virus was SO dangerous it could spread over telephone lines and denied all communication in and out?

At the very least people would've known that the city is sealed off for some reason. That still doesn't explain how Leon was driving to work that morning like it was nothing.

Its easier than you'd think. Especially in 1998.

Nothing was retconned. Some things were expanded on. Muh new continuity is just a meme clairebabs are trying to push because they for some reason want to see their waifu get railed by another man. Go figure

Yeah and it was shit, they repeated the same stories all day.
I actually grew up in the 90s mate.

Yeah and news channels can choose or be forced to keep silent on certain events. If some organization powerful enough issues a gag order, then nothing will get reported. It's not like today when literally ANYONE can get video evidence online and millions of people will see raw unedited footage.

So its 24 hours of "we still haven't heard from them, must be bad, let's wait and see what the government does". Anyone trying to call would just get busy signals or dead lines, and if they try to find out why they'd just be told "we're doing what we can, sit tight".

It was a city in the middle of fucking nowhere surrounded by miles of nothing. For those of you who will still swimming around in your father's nutsack or sucking on your mother's tit during the 90s, it was a VERY different place. Online blogging didn't exist. Newspapers and newscasts were your main (and in many areas only) source of news. Sure cable modems were a thing, but they were very new. More people didn't have the internet than did. If you had a cell phone, it often cost a lot extra to call outside even your area code.

What I'm trying to say is that if a powerful-enough entity wanted an entire city that wasn't NY or LA to stay quiet, almost nobody would know. Information didn't travel that fast.

The government might have known about it but still would have taken time to do something about it once they found out.
The general population probably wouldn't know anything about it until after it was over, it would have taken time for all the information to trickle through.

sidorovich has really let himself go

legit spooky

You know there was phones before cell phones.

LOL
you're so silly user

To add, I LIVE in NY and in 2001, I found out about the planes hitting the towers from the news, after the second plane already hit. Some people in other states didn't know about it until hours later. The world wasn't in the palm of your hands and a majority of the country didn't know much outside their towns.

>find a landline that's actually working by some miracle
>try to phone the government but don't know the number
>no smart phone to look up Numbers on the internet
>police out of action can't phone them
>call the operator
> hello operator? That's zombies in my city can you phone the army?
> operator says not to make prank calls and hangs up
> get eaten by zombies for messing about on a landline

Oh yes, an "isolated small town" with skyscrapers and a zoo. A town with the population and infrastructure of RC would have outside traffic constantly coming and going, probably even have an airport. You would not be able to keep something like this quiet, especially with the piss poor job the military was doing keeping it cut off, to where multiple people accidentally got in, and zombies seemed to be just sort of coming and going.

Yes. Landline phones are even easier to control. I guarantee they were one of the first things to go.

>But Irons called Claire

That was obviously a closed-circuit line.

Should've kept in the part where he goes full Shining on the door

There is no entity on earth that could cover something this big up for a week, not in 1998 and not any time this past century. Do you have any idea how big a city is? What about all the people who don't live in the city but are worried about their loved ones who do who they have lost contact with? What about all the people trying to flee?

With phone lines into Raccoon dead. And nothing anyone can do about it until the government makes an announcement.

And since Umbrella had some politicians in their pocket, they did everything they could do delay the process for as long as possible.

How did zombies get past the military?

They had M16s and M4s at full auto (semi-auto only M16s/M4s were only during Iraq/Afganistan pt. 2 boogaloo) and had access to heavier caliber guns like M2s, Mk 19s and AT-4 rocket launchers.

Zombies also don't shoot back and walk/crawl slowly.

>helq
lmao get fucked retard

HOW? Every single conceivable channel and radio broadcast interrupted their regular programming to keep people up to date. Hell, Howard Stern (a nationally syndicated show) was talking about it as it happened.

>What about all the people who don't live in the city but are worried about their loved ones who do who they have lost contact with?

"We're doing everything we can to find them, please be patient."

>What about all the people trying to flee?

Canonically, only around a dozen people survived. So they must have been doing a pretty piss poor job of trying to leave.

Funny I never called it a small town. I clearly said a city. Stop making shit up that I didn't write to support your argument. So they had an airport. Imagine back then Salt Lake City went quiet. They have an airport. If a large and powerful enough entity didn't want the rest of the country to know, it wouldn't. Trust me.

Responded to wrong post. I meant to respond to

That note was such a melancholic semi-colon in between the adrenaline roller coaster both immediately before and after. I don't look too fondly on the orphanage as a gameplay intermission, but it made RE2 the first game in a long time to remind me what a video game can do for a viewer's visceral and emotional response to storytelling that wouldn't be possible in other mediums.

What I meant is if you didn't see it on TV, you might have not known when you were at work. In school, a lot of people didn't know until they got calls from concerned parents. That was in NY. So what about other states in the Midwest?

I thought they send in a team from the USS when I read that they are possibly contaminated thanks to that one kid who came back I didn't think they would send a Licker and some dogs to get rid of the kids holy shit.
God damnit Umbrella are such petty assholes they even try to find out how good the B.O.W.'s work against children I don't know if I should laugh or be horrified by that.

Why would anyone outside of Umbrella execs care about covering up the Raccoon City incident? They are risking going to prison for a situation that is already totally fucked, and are actively making the situation worse / costing innocent lives by trying to sweep it under the rug

the US military was partly responsible for the outbreak (they tried to buy Birkin), and depending on the level of canon also sent troops to get the G

Also the US government was a client of Umbrella so yeah

Government wanted the G-Virus.

Oh ho, you have no idea. Go look up what Umbrella did in Survivor.

how was Umbrella able to excavate cubic miles of earth to build their state of the art facility? did nobody notice the mount everest of excavated soil piled up on the outskirts of town?

Umbrella was a huge generator of revenue and a juggernaut in pharmaceuticals, it would have had the potential to cripple America's value and world image in the international economy

City, town, whatever. A CITY wouldn't be isolated to the point where it could just essentially vanish to the point where nobody would notice. There's business being conducted, deliveries to be made, relatives visiting from out of town, always some kind of reason for a ton of people to be constantly coming and going. You're telling me that if Salt Lake City just ceased to exist, nobody would talk about that shit?

He molested her...psycologically.

Attached: modern harassment.jpg (700x967, 189K)

I lived in rural Illinois back then, and schools in my area shut down. The whole country basically came to a stop.

Umbrella paid to completely renovate the city decades ago, using it as a chance to install facilities all over the place.

Was he the one who barricaded and blocked all the doors when Jill visits the station, and then unblocks them again god knows why by the time Leon and Claire get there?

That's just typical Capcom, Dead Rising is set in what's supposed to be small town but they've got a pretty beefy population size(nowhere near New York but vcertainly not a small town) & has a mega mall. What I find really weird is that unlike RE2 the Dead Rising team actually visited a few US cities while making the game & still fucked up

How did Irons manage to sneak past zombies?

The entire station and its nearby premises are surrounded by zombies yet we are to believe that he survives and even manages to fuck up with the remaining surviving cops.

>sneak

Did they?

The only canon one was they were trying to locate Umbrella's sekrit lab and thanks to Umbrella moles within all facets of the US government and military the Delta Force team was dropped way off the target but they eventually found their way to the disposal plant entrance.

In 1998? Yeah. Perhaps in the general area, but how much controlled info do you think Umbrella piped out?

Irons has completely lost it. That's easy enough.
The other issues all stem from the original RE2 being unapologetically campy. I can't think of a good way to get them into the city without overhauling the situation. The city would be locked down before the situation had totally deteriorated.

In Operation Raccoon City the USS got in the NEST lab minutes before the Delta Force did, and managed to grab the G

Of course ORC is not canon but I am still fond of that game, honestly

national guard would have ended the crisis within a few days

if they don't succeed burger lawmakers would allow the regular military to contain the situation

that means tanks rolling the streets of raccoon city supported by rows of infantry and apaches patrolling every city block

Holy fuck, zoomers actually don't know about telephones and fax machines.

>kisses mom in the mouth
You have worse problems than cursing.

>lol mericans r stooped
Is this the worlds greatest cop out? Lol I bet you’re Canadian (read: “not American”) too

I think you are right to quote E.Y.E. here I think this is the best way to describe the shitshow that is the Raccoon City outbreak.
Rock'n'Roll baby!

>although the remake does a bad job of explaining that.
It has done a shitty job of explaining everything to be honest.

And that probably would have happened, had Umbrella's employees in Washington not delayed everything with red tape. By the time they got the okay, Raccoon was too far gone and they had to just nuke the place.

>You stupid kike bitch, that's a dead end. Get back in the oven NOW.

Was anyone else surprised at the antisemitism in this scene? It came from nowhere.

You people are acting like it was 7 days of zombie chaos. In reality the outbreak was probably a slow burn, probably reaching critical mass around day 3 or 4

There's something deeply unsettling about someone that just chases you with reckless abandonment like that, like they've given up in all pretenses of humanity and they just want to pounce and murder your ass.

Sure beats Mr. X "holier than thou peasants" fucking stick in his ass walk.

Attached: 324231.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Depending on how much of RE3 stays canon, files in the hospital and police station seem to suggest it was fairly slow burn.

First cases start appearing in the hospital on September 10th.

Water supply/rats get infected on the 22nd?

I was disappointed they didn't speed him up in circular areas like the main hall. They should've made it impossible to outrun him there, but you're actually faster than him even once he's pissed off.

German version of the boogie man is the Schwarzer Mann, so in the German dub it says "Their's black ppl hear eeting errybody"

That was just Marvin indulging his cannibalism fetish. Becoming a zombie wasn't much of a change for him.

What about everything at the gas station?

>nowhere
>he didn't notice Raimi being credited as the main writer.
That's your own fault

Yes, RE3 implied there was probably already quite a few zombie infectees in the city before the Birkin incident.

The disposal plant was having issues disposing infected materials, and there may have been left over creatures wandering the area from the mansion incident.

No, the part that makes it weird is because Claire isn't Jewish. What was he going on about?

Seemed close enough to the city to be in the same boat. Or at least get nuked with it.

So there was a random rpd officer send to check on a disturbance at a gas station? While raccoon city was going on? Or maybe he wasn't from rc?

The deputy was from the Arklay Sheriff's office. It would be distinct from the RPD and probably based in one of the smaller towns nearby.

That guy was the Sheriff of the whole county

I'm pretty sure Capcom meant deputy. If he was Sheriff he would have outranked Irons, and probably wouldn't be responding to random incidents himself.

You have to look at in backwards. Imagine 500 people were headed to RC that day. Trucker, Leon and Claire are just the unfortunate few that slipped through, and that's why we play those guys.

Possibly. Maybe he was part of whatever quarantine they had left and decided to check the station. Or responded to a call because he was the only one available. The fact that he left his car door open suggests he got there quick.

And since he died, there was no one to use his radio to warn anyone.

for non-Americans, a sheriff is just a backwater police officer, there's no way someone outside of the US would think a sheriff could outrank a police commissioner

Probably why Capcom got confused. Sheriff means something very different to people outside the US.

Currently trying to get a S+ rank with Leon, saving before G1 was a mistake, now I have to kill him again and get through a big chunk of the sewer.
Will I get different reward if I do S+ rank with Leon B?

>Will I get different reward if I do S+ rank with Leon B?
No, stick with A.

Alright, I think I cleared the police station in 20/21 minutes and my save is in the room right after putting the 3 emblems, should I retry my whole run to get there earlier or should I stick with this?

No that's a perfectly fine time but i honestly don't think that's a good place to waste a save.

A sheriff is from a different department than police. Not one would outrank the other. They usually deal more with outstanding warrants and shit. We have Police and Sheriffs where I live. Also, in a Sheriff's department, the vast majority of "sherrifs" are deputies.

Hard as steel, thanks.

Marvin was a zombie?

Why was their literally no blood at the orphanage seemed kind of clean for a place where everyone was killed

News stations were informed of radioactivity in and raccoon city, that was all

Well the bodys where already taken care off by either cremating and burying them which was shown via the tombstones in the playground (which could or could not be just for show) or the bodys got carted off to NEST for further testing and anatomy studys so I bet they had enough time to clean up the mess and make it look like as if children are still living there.

Hhhhehehe