Why does this game's big success piss so much of Yea Forums off? It's easily the best Battle Royal game released so far

Why does this game's big success piss so much of Yea Forums off? It's easily the best Battle Royal game released so far.

Attached: gibraltar-apex-legends-gay.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLFGMWoQaCU
whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5630273/
theverge.com/2019/2/11/18221014/apex-legends-25-million-player-milestone-respawn-battle-royale-ea
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159593532/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it BTFOd the "Go woke, go broke" narrative

A lot of it is /pol/tards coping and seething that the Get Woke Go Broke bullshit got proven wrong.

Its published by EA.

Im really enjoying it, doesnt feel like BR just feels like squad deathmatch on huge map with real fun movement.
Its my hero academia of battle royales

>free
>successful
>People swarming it only because it's new

Obvious bait thread. Here's a charity (you)

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>CDPR Twitter guy that made toxic jokes got fired
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1550420217337.png (480x360, 230K)

Yea Forums wrote off Battle Royal after playing the pubg arma 3 mod. It was boring

based

it goes both ways though its not successful because of the diversity of characters but because its a good game

/pol/tardetties SEETHING

Nobody is pissed off, you guys just keep talking about it with no actual gameplay remarks which makes it blatantly obvious you're just baiting for /pol/ tier discussions while unironically blaming /pol/.

We get it, you're here you're queer we'll get used to it.

based

>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64

So he raised money so kids could get surgery and hormone therapy and kill themselves later after they realized they fucked their lives up? Yeah no, let's stop celebrating mental illness.

Attached: RIP.jpg (565x215, 28K)

Why is anyone mad at all? This game has no lore nor basis in reality.

popular bad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Trumpcuck.png (291x344, 85K)

Absolutely based

/pol/ is mentally ill

Attached: .png (596x490, 259K)

The squad only stuff with hero characters kinda spoils what I personally like about battle royales. Nothing has felt as raw and satisfying as pubg to me yet.

I like that game. If only they fix their servers it would be almost perfect.

everyone keeps saying pol is mad blabla but i am 90% sure it are just shitposters baiting its getting out of hand though too many threads who sole purpose is to get you`s

>/pol/tards will seethe at this

Attached: 1550568763535.png (1354x829, 1.1M)

Mermaids is a support group though, they have nothing to do with giving out HRT or funding sex changes. Kids don't get sex changes, and a more open conversation with younger people can help kids who are actually transgender work through and identify it at a better time. You don't go to a support group for HRT lol you go to a doctor.
If you care so much about trans people killing themselves you should realise that maybe HRT before puberty might maybe just help a bit. Reimer's case only serves to show how on some level you gender is something you can just decide and change on a whim. If you have no better treatment to suggest (you don't) then your opinion is pretty much worthless tbqh.

Discord trannies win again

There was barely any marketing to this game which somehow became a positive in the end.

I can imagine Marketing would've played to all hell the "Diversity" as its selling point and i can imagine it becoming very annoying to the point it would feel like they were jamming it down your throat. Like the BFV shit show, I'm sure some ass hat would've overstep and mock or insult the fans and some controversies would spring up that could've hinder the game success.

I hate Battle Royales.
Same enemy, new clothes.

Attached: 1cmt0hkka_1ck15vrk5_1533331458477.jpg (800x600, 257K)

It's a matter of pride. It is hard to accept that you were wrong about something, especially when it comes to something you hate.

In this case, Yea Forums has developed a hate for sjw shit in games because not only does it usually mean that the game is shit, but such games are also considered an insult to people who just want to play games and not concern themselves with political bullshit thrown in their faces.

This is a rare case of a game with skw shit in it that was actually sort of good. That means that some people have gone silent, some have reluctantly accepted it, and some are still salty as fuck, and some still just don't like it for other reasons.

Nice cope

It goes both ways in that it's more successful because of the diversity of characters.

I'm glad this game makes /pol/tards seethe, but it makes me seethe too because I miss wallrunning ;_;

As if it wasn't effort but ok.

>The case that modern transgenderism is based on doesn't matter

Transgenderism is a mental illness

literally nobody is mad, it's discord trannies false flagging yet again
they've made this thread multiple times a day, every day

Transgender kids? You mean those kids with other issues that retarded liberals want to believe is "gender dysphoria" so they push this shit on the vulnerable children?

They were smart to save the marketing spend on streamers/astroturfing

this game is really competent and polished but totally unremarkable. No idea what you fags are smoking.

ctrl+f "/pol/"

post results

It's new and it's popular so I hate it. I typically just parrot other reasons why I hate it, such as EA or /pol/, because I have no valid reason as to why the game is bad. I simply do not like it despite not having played it.

You sound a bit mad, my man

Based on doesn't mean it is the be-all end-all and that no other studies or literally anything else. It's only your own fault if you didn't want to look any further.

The best way to handle these people is to simply point out that transgenderism is bullshit pseudo science.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLFGMWoQaCU

Too many niggers.

That being said it’s basically titandall without the awesome jumping mechanics and of course titans so that too maybe

I'm mad at these threads, not at the game
get fucked

Well I remember the Devs did say EA's Marketing would've hindered the game's sales or something or other. But it playing out the the guy wrote it above? Probably not but we'll never know now.

>One male character happens to be mentioned to have a boyfriend in the middle of a background story
>OMFG I'M SO SICK OF THEM PUSHING THEIR WOKE AGENDAS ON ME
OneAngryGamer is so precious lmfao

NEW GAME BAD

OLD GAME GOOD

Attached: 1205140036406.png (300x309, 15K)

There is no such thing as a “transgender” kid or person.

>literally every post with /pol/ in it is something to the effect of "/pol/tards seething," unprompted no less

really makes me think

>Yeah there's literally no evidence for this, but we'll just play pretend

I think I'll trust in biology more than I do a pedophiles research or research based upon his work.

It's almost like psychologists with actual experience can identify these things and it's almost like gender dysphoria itself can be an underlying cause of self-identity issues and other problems young people might suffer from without being some dominant explicit and easily recognisable thing.

Its just angry poltards, ignore them.

Nothing about what you’ve said follows.

The one Bruddah that's Mahu. Sure I guess.

Yeah there is.

Anything that helps EA is disgusting and should be stopped

Sorry you're too thick or lacking in empathy to understand it.

Its true. Im from pol and i dislike this game very much.

Meanwhile these same psychologists over diagnose ADHD and autism.

Once again, it's a mental illness and no one that supports it is doing these people any favors.

Yeah they're mentally ill. They should be seeing behavioral health.

If all it takes is some scientific work to be based upon the work of someone else you disagree with more I'm really sorry but you're going to have to re-evaluate just about everything you take for granted to be true.

>suicide rate before surgery: 40%
>suicide rate after surgery: 40%

Attached: dfg1.png (375x375, 100K)

Doesn't matter what they think if they're basing their "professional" opinions on falsified research.

Having played it I don't really get the appeal. I feel like the hero stuff detracts more than it ads, and visually it looks like puke. Also its squads only and I don't enjoy getting paired with screaming teenagers

seething

Eternally based

Can you show us all where it was falsified?

>Having children dry hump their siblings in front of you is research
>Lying to a boy and telling him he's a girl is research

You're delusional and simply don't want to accept the fact that it's bullshit for some reason.

Attached: sexytranniesamiright.jpg (768x1078, 160K)

Who is playing this game?
Is it Fortnite kids who got older and want to graduate to something with a more gritty and slightly more realistic art style?

>they can be wrong sometimes so they are definitely wrong every single time all the time
Uh oh.

Second best, radical heights was better
Also it made me pick up tianfall 2, I hope the increased climb distance and downhill slide speed from apex make it into 3

You make a good point, Titanfall 2 is a better game.

Attached: 1547723641899.jpg (992x996, 80K)

The only people lacking in empathy are the ones tolerating mutilation.

>best Battle Royal game released so far.
thats not saying a whole lot, thats why
it got shilled to high fuck and it sucks
also EA

You keep on conflating transgender people with people who have undergone GRS, why are you doing that?

It was claimed to be a success despite it being a failure. At no point did the "transgender girl" ever want to be a female and rejected it fully. Despite this, they announced it as successful when all it resulted in was a man with a mutilated penis. I guess we should also pretend that the 2 abused children grew up and both killed themselves?

>t-they're totally unrelated
>even he cannot defend it
lmao

>Also EA
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1544441598209.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

A lot of people apparently, but I would guess a lot of the same people that play fortnight. It's not easy to iterate on these games where people will continue to play them over a year.

INTO THE TRASH

Attached: GAYAIDS.jpg (1413x831, 615K)

I didn't say they're unrelated but you're doing yourself a disservice by arguing so dishonestly.

I think I'm starting to believe the tranny discord meme. There's so much shilling for mental illness on this board.

How was it proven wrong? Being a faggot isn't central to the game and is only added to its lore which only fags waste their time reading. It wasn't marketed to be woke either, it was marketed as another battle royale game. Which is a genre that fucking sucks in the first place.

I don't need to argue with you. You associate with mutilators. You automatically lose.

Because it's published by EA you stupid cunts.

not even that woke you nigger, we need some diversity shit >make a 3 blacks, and a Samoan.
>what about lgbtq niggers
>copy paste some shit on the fly

>nothing gay is said or done, only nigger speaking Jamaican.

This is a paper woke game you fag

>big
>success
All hype is lost now that LoL is in the top spot now. And to all the tranny leftard anti-/pol/ itt
>5 more years

Why are you looking at this one study as if once again it is the be-all end-all nothing-else-matters-I'm-just-going-to-look-away-from-everything-else? What do you mean by 'success' and who actually said it was a 'success'? The entire case is a tragedy, obviously (electronic circumcision what are you americans doing wtf lol), but at the same time it showed how gender and your psychological identity in regards to it is something on a fundamental level innate to you as a person. A magical pill that makes you not-transgender does not and will never exist, something like that is pretty much akin to suicide. Your gender identity is simply what comes to you naturally, as naturally as it comes to you as a cis-person does a trans-person's sense of gender come to them. That's simply how they were born, through pre-natal hormone fuckery or whatever else that is simply how they are. You can't tell them to 'get over it' and 'accept their biological sex' when the very obvious option of transitioning is right there in front of them.

Huh, he was actually Canadian. Still a retarded practice.

>producer
glorified community manager

Too bad the average day on Yea Forums refutes this

>"this one study"
It's the study that started it all. It was widely held as a success and was then treated as gospel.

>"Gender identity"
Doesn't exist, that's a bullshit term. Sex is real, gender is not.

>Pre-natal hormone fuckery
Then you acknowledge that any feelings of being the opposite sex is a mistake and not normal and healthy?

You don't give a schizophrenic person drugs, you shouldn't give surgery or hormone therapy to someone who thinks they should be the opposite sex because of how they feel. You're body is you, not an extension of how you feel.

How does the GWGB rule got broken by this? EA have not release any financial statement regarding this game since its release and viewer count has been decreased significantly since it came out just like everybody predicted. Again why are there unironic retard ittOh

>You're body is you, not an extension of how you feel.
Oof right in the dilation

Excuse me, sweeties, but OneAngryGamer is a pretty epic based and redpilled website and they say this game is woke and I trust them over you. See:

Holy shit, I have to admit, I didn't know what that was. That's really fucked up. I don't hate transgender people, but I do pity them. The people that need to be lynched are the sick fucks that are pushing this on the mentally ill and children.

c o p e

Attached: 1479936408316.jpg (573x582, 146K)

>It was widely held as a success and was then treated as gospel.
Once again, can you elaborate? A success in what way? Who said it was a success?

>Sex is real, gender is not.
Can you tell me the difference between your physical body as a male and your psychological identity as a male or do you just not recognise those things as existing?

>Then you acknowledge that any feelings of being the opposite sex is a mistake and not normal and healthy?
A mistake? Maybe, it sure isn't typical in humans. Not normal? Well, what does that mean? What's inherently wrong about being 'not normal'? What does that even mean? Not healthy? Again, what does it matter? If transitioning alleviates a trans person's feelings of dysphoria and stops them from killing themselves then who are you to say it isn't healthy?
>You don't give a schizophrenic person drugs
Yeah you do, you give them antipsychotics lmfao. This comparison doesn't fit. Being schizophrenic results in inherently negative consequences that will fuck over your quality of life and can be dangerous. Being trans has no inherently negative consequences, but gender dysphoria sucks, and being discriminated against sucks and living in a society you are hardly accepted in also sucks a lot, but none of those things are an innate quality of being transgender.

>overpriced fashion shit lover
what a loser unironically

Another leftard bites the dust with no argument. Can't believe you retard still seethe about Trump and the non-existant Russian collusion for 3 year straight.

>tfw gibraltar main

Im goin in dry bruhduh.

He called it. You seethed just like he said.

SHOCK THE SYSTEM

>respectfully disagree
>hurr durr seethe
Like everyone said trannies are literally mentally ill.

>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago
And 99% of them flopped just as predicted. Also 5 more years

>HRT before puberty might maybe just help a bit
No. Get away from the kids you sick fuck.

>Game devs announces which characters are gay, non-binary and as /vpol/ has stated many times, it's a highly diverse cast.

Get red pilled, get ass filled.

Attached: 1549835097840.jpg (432x768, 65K)

HRT is fully reversible.

>So BTFO, he's backpeddling to 2016.

Attached: 1549830309164.png (502x502, 390K)

It's making people kill themselves. So it isn't.

Don't start saying how bad it is when trans people kill themselves after puberty fucks them then. More accurately younger people would be given puberty blockers until they are older which really don;t have such strong negative consequences when weighing that up against the potential positives. No, I'm not saying every kid ever should go on puberty blockers, but kids showing of strong signs of having gender dysphoria or transgender tendencies identifiable by a psychologist who knows their shit should absolutely get on puberty blockers.
I really really don't think it's 'fully' reversible, MtF HRT like widens your pelvis doesn't it? As well as breast development. Other than that though I'm not it's probably reversible mostly.

As expected the leftard still can't conjure a single counterargument
>2016-2019
>Still can't get over Trump and muh Russia
Yikes

>rong signs of having gender dysphoria or transgender tendencies identifiable by a psychologist who knows their shit should absolutely get on puberty blockers.
>if this person is mentally ill let's double down on it
>yes schizophrenic lady the fridge really is talking to you
No. You psycho fuck.

Most of the fag bullshit is totally in the background and honestly seems like it was tacked on as an afterthought anyway, so the game doesn't have the overbearing "get woke" bullshit that most AAA games have these days.

Sure, the nigress characters look putrid, but thankfully they're shit characters anyway.

t. someone completely uninformed on the body of psychology
Your opinion is certifiably worthless. Sorry!
Read thread for why the schizophrenia analogy is a dumb strawman.

you said the same thing with the last one, and the one before that.

It doesn't though. Its causing a player hemorrhage from Overwatch, which is infected by progressive bullshit in it's gameplay, reporting, etc. I'm all for this game so long as it hurts Blizzard. The obvious panic it's causing over there is hilarious.

>99%
gahahahahaha, apex legends fucking up your percentage

Unless the battle pass is good this game is going to get boring quick with this weapon meta.

Attached: 1550740999954.png (1296x270, 36K)

how do you know so much about trannies? are you a tranny or a faggot? we don't want you here, we'll never be inclusive, and when you finally do kill yourself guess what? we'll laugh about it while your corpse is still fresh. FREAK

Stop false flagging, tranny.

cringe, nice try, discord tranny, but everyone knows we're nice to trannies and want them to live good long fulfilling lives

going by 2's balance, respawn likes to buff useless stuff rather than handing out nerfs.

How naive are you user?

They don't care about historical accuracy or lore. Any game featuring women and minorities in prominent (non-sexual/minstrelsy) roles is a good enough excuse for them to just bitch and moan.

Attached: 1549477348432.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

is this legit?

Yep.

lel gotchu FAGGIOT

>"Get woke, go broke!"
>*Game becomes a huge success*

Attached: We.jpg (291x344, 15K)

Kill yourself discord tranny

Honestly I'm glad this thing killed Fortnite

Fortnite was a minimal effort garbage game that bombed originally and just ripped off of Pubg's basic as shit concept. The only reason it gained so much traction was the free to play aspect so kids didn't have to spend any money on this highly saturated bullshit.

And as much as I hate Battle Royale games in general I can at least the very least appreciate the changes to the formula and effort that the Titanfall team put into Apex Legends.

I would have Apex kill Fortnite five times over as the latter didn't deserve any of the pageantry it gained at all.

I suppose I'm petty but seeing some justice done is satisfying.

Attached: 1243277180990.jpg (126x126, 14K)

based

I hope you are okay user, I hear alot of people with mental illness have a high risk of suicide. Just wanted you to know your in my hearts and prayers.

muh forced agendas being shoved down my throat. We should just have all games be all white to avoid any politics :^)

Literally no one is mad, you're just delusional. I couldn't care less about this game or how well it's doing, I just have no interest in playing BR anymore, it's been so done to death by now.

>We should just have all games be all white

Those are called Nintendo games lad.

Attached: nin.jpg (687x335, 75K)

>We should just have all games be all white to avoid any politics :^)
Sure. Why not. Guaranteed they'll sell better.

>help kids who are actually transgender work through and identify it at a better time
Impressive doublespeak for "brainwashing kids to think they are transsexual". Kids are very impressionable and don't understand a fucking word of this babble you are feeding them, they will say "yes" to anything their parents or authorities tell them.

>kids have literally zero sense of whether they are boys or girls and no emotional sense of self, they are brainless zombies who adopt any and all tendencies with only the slightest push in any direction
Sorry you were retarded as a kid lmfao.

Why are you lying? It will literally permanently influence the shape of your skeleton if used during puberty. Testosterone use won't fix that anymore in adult age, it will be too late. And then, the only solution those trannies you brainwashed will find is suicide.

You're the one uninformed. If some kid who is a boy thinks they're a girl, the correct and actually healthy medicine would be testosterone, not female hormones. They would literally
1) Cease thinking they are a girl
2) Feel happier and more collected in their thoughts
3) Feel manlier and physically healthier

Is that your argument for justifying brainwashing? Nice of you to admit you are evil and have an agenda to ruin children.

>Yea Forums is happy that a EA game is successful

What a time to be alive.

No, best BR was arma 2 mod

If that treatment would work so well have you any source for it? You fundamentally misunderstand what being transgender is like. It isn't merely 'thinking you're of the opposite sex.' What is being your gender like to you? It probably comes to you as naturally as anything. Hormones won't change the fundamental way you think as a conscious person, it won't do that for a trans person either. They're already getting testosterone if they're biologically male, you idiot.

I don't have an evil agenda to ruin children, I have an agenda to help people who actually are trans (note: not typical cisgender kids) before puberty fucks them for the rest of life. Sorry I have some level of faith in the fact that kids actually have functional levels of self awareness that you apparently don't believe they possess.

getting third partied all the time is getting pretty old

had 1 game where we wiped 4 squads in a row and before finally dying

either the map needs to be bigger, mobilityneeds to be nerfed, or gunshot radius needs to be smaller

Attached: 1354053368142.jpg (500x375, 32K)

seething trumpanzees

Because they were trying so hard to push the "get woke go broke" narrative that a game with a diverse roster being successful broke their brains

I will never defend EA

>PUBG success lasted one year
>Fortnite success lasted one year
and the same will happen with this, unfortunately we have reached a point were one side celebrates that the other side got btfo, even if it means defending shit games.
Both sides are retarded.

Turnt and woke

"go woke, go broke" is only applied when a game forces its plot and gameplay on real world. Apex Legends is not in the real world but in a dystopian future where humankind conquered many different planets.

???
You're proving my point right.

It's "get woke, go broke" zoomies

>we have to make characters a bunch of fags and dindus to be popular and get attention

SJW's can fuck off they are ruining gaming

>Sure, the nigress characters look putrid, but thankfully they're shit characters anyway.
Either you're talking about Lifeline or Bangalore, but in any case you're factually wrong since they are easily the best classes.

Because it's blatantly anti-white male even though 90% of their players are White males.

user, no matter how much you retardedly bitch, woman soldier are a meme. You're mad because all the stats proved /pol/ and /k/ right that they are a meme and despite the retarded propaganda by nunerous media outlet depicting the opposite it will never be a reality.

Tried it yesterday, my first battle royale. I dont get why people go apeshit over this genre. It felt like bad mix of king of the hill and last man standing.
I expected it to be quicker like TF2. Heroes/legends abilities are kinda lackluster.

>huge
>success
Post the revenue if you're so inclined

Fuck off paid shills.

Attached: 1550721007876.jpg (720x848, 90K)

>90% of their players are White males.
Source?

I just know...

>shill
>when Yea Forums will spin anything into drama
No

There is no such thing as a "person who is actually trans", it's just a mentally ill person who needs medication to cure their illness, not make it more severe, which is what you suggest. Giving them hormone treatment of their own sex would actually cure the illness. You are evil.

>literally no one
literally wrong or you were in a coma for a week after this launched

No it wouldn't they're already getting the hormones of their biological sex you braindead retard. You literally do not understand in the slightest what being trans is like because you have no self awareness in the slightest about your own psychological identity when it comes to you gender, you've never had to even think about it at any point when it comes to your life. You are not equipped to have any discussion in any regard on this topic.

Whales are dropping hundreds of dollars for the knife cosmetic for one of the characters, good enough indication for you? The battle pass isn't even out yet, there's literally ONE cosmetic item in the entire game that's not trash garbage and people are actually buying lootboxes because it's the only way to get it.
Don't even have to mention the massive twitch viewership, why would people be watching a game they're not invested in? And it's not even all big streamers, right now the #1 Apex stream is dizzy who was basically a nobody before the first twitch tourney

Im okay with Titanfall team making a good BR game.
What I don‘t understand is why exactly devs need to force their lgbt shit into the character when it doesn‘t add value to the consumers.

>No it wouldn't they're already getting the hormones of their biological sex you braindead retard
No, they aren't you drooling troglodyte. That is exactly why they have that mental illness delusion of thinking they are of the opposite sex, because their body is creating an abnormally low amount of hormones of their own sex. They need their own sex hormones supplemented additionally as medication.
You really don't understand how any of this stuff works and you should stop talking about it, you're not qualified to have a say in any of these matters due to your uninformed and ignorant, mistaken beliefs.
You're even so pathetic for the 3rd time now you've kept ranting and crying about the same strawman argument you invented because you have no real argument against the facts I pointed out. How truly evil and irredeemable you are.

Even zoomer copypasta is worse

>best Battle Royal game released so far.
Wrong

Attached: tetris99.jpg (650x366, 75K)

I don't give a shit if a 3D polygonal character likes to take it up the ass. I just want to play the fucking game. And it's good.

I fucking despise EA with all of my being and will be avoiding this for that reason unless they pull a ubi and the game is better in 2 years (not "has a better sequel"), the grappling tech looks fun as shit.

We have literal psychos roaming unchecked, I think a few gender confused are fine

You keep on claiming these are facts and this treatment would be perfect and work great all the while not posting a single source anywhere at all. You're pulling shitty pseudoscience straight out of your ass while trying to claim some dumbass moral highground. Can you post anything at all? Any credentials you have? Any studies or any sort of evidence literally anywhere that would support this hypothesis? No, you can't, and you would've already after I asked you before. You dumb as hell bro. Sure, pre-natal hormonal environments are probably a factor in the development of peoples gender identity, but you can't change that shit once you're born. That's how your brain is wired, and you can't help it. By your own fucking retarded logic if someone just takes enough E then their psychology would change sufficiently to where they truly were a girl in all mental senses and that along with the physical changes brought on by HRT especially if started before puberty / puberty blockers were used, that would be totally fine, right? But it doesn't work like that, because you're a god damn moron.

Nice try, you almost convinced me
t. ea

I really dislike the way they set up cosmetic DLC.

>never get any blue crafting material
>everything can be bought with it

>have endless amounts of red crafthing material
>can't buy anything with it

>could buy some gold
>besides the legends you can't do anything with it, unless you want to gamble
Just let me get some skins faggots.

All because they wanted to bash /pol/ so pathetically and ineffectively instead of wanting a good game anymore. These retard will have a spasm whenever you remind them of
>5 more years

Trannies are seething in the air tonight oh lawd

>successful
There's that word again. Anthem is still a massive flop and that wouldn't change anything

>Whales are dropping hundreds of dollars for the knife cosmetic
You literally have no proof of that since the knife look like actual garbage along with every single cosmetic in the game. Massive viewership on Twitch will never be an indicative of a successful long lasting game since RDR2, Battlerite and fuck even Anthem proved the exact opposite. Fuck, if you really want to use it, just check right now and see it got BTFO by CS, LoL and Dota 2 right at this very moment.

/pol/ got too cocky. They honestly thought the average video game player would rise up at the sight of minorities. It's fun to bring them back to reality.

Ironic since there isn't a single source from your side that shown that HRT is a good way to cure mental illness known as transexualism.

Literally any study on it is more than the jack shit you've presented.

>The mere existence of a gay person is muh forced agendas
/pol/tards are hilarious

>rise up at the sight of minorities
Nice strawman
Nobody cares about minorities is games.
If the devs come out as white hating SJW this game will die.
Its f2p anyway so nobody has any idea how much money it has really made.

Attached: Battlefield-V-3.png (750x400, 338K)

>Nobody cares about minorities is games.
The /pol/tards making threads crying about them the week after the game launched suggest otherwise

>I love Apex Legends

I hope we get more minority heroes in the coming months.

>no vehicles
>no swimming
>no destructible windows
>no fall damage
>no friendly fire
>3 player squad limit
>60 player server limit
>longer notification for circle closing
>fewer guns
>fewer attachments
>small map
>ugly characters

Stop playing casual games.

Attached: Blog_BLACKOUT_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 668K)

>The mere existence of a gay person is muh forced agendas
literally yes since that mentally ill shit have been confirmed to be an agenda by their creator to inject progressive """value""" 99% of the time. I don't get retards like you, /pol/ can show absolute proof that a man is jewish but you will still deny because /pol/ said it.

>Don't have any gays in your games, everyone must be straight, that way, you aren't being political
The absolute state of (You)

>Literally any study on it is more than the jack shit you've presented.
I'm not him you idiot, now its time for you to actually present a source that confirms that HRT is a good medicine to cure transsexualism because literally all of the hormone treatment and medicine been given leads to absolutely nothing but more deterioration in both physical and mental well-being(suicidal tendency and severe loss of nutrient and muscle growth).

>a fucking CoDbabby
>calling anyone else a casual

Attached: 1537040259028.png (375x375, 98K)

Reminder that all controversy related to this game is artificial and if you fell for it you're a braindead retard. Imagine giving free advertising to a game this fucking boring just because of the superficial aspects of some of the ugly Overwatch heroes.

Attached: veganbody.png (944x531, 379K)

>>Don't have any gays in your games, everyone must be straight, that way, you aren't being political
Literally yes you motherfucking retard. What's political about Warcraft? Company of Heroes? Impossible Creatures, Quake and many more? There's literally no gays in those games you retard and you'll struggle to find one tiny iota of political progressive retardation of a message in those games.

What threads?
Every Apex thread I see is about how /pol/ got BTFO'd.
There was like one thread about the medic being ugly but that's all.
I guarantee you that if the devs acted like pic related this game would face backlash like other failed SJW games.

Attached: 1537716625137m.jpg (1024x583, 77K)

Imagine being so insecure about your sexuality that you have to reinforce it by telling anons online
>waaah i dont wanna play as a character because hes homo i might catch the gay oh no no no

because we didn't get a chance to nitpick it before release and shill it the rest of reddit and all the other communities because we hate forced diversity!

can you imagine if we had the time to work our magic, people would be shitting on this game like they did on fallout and anthem

>full price game with a season pass AND lootboxes

"You can't have any gays in your game" is a political statement, my man. You don't want to get rid of all politics when you say that, you just want to get rid of the politics that you don't like.

We've come to a point where Yea Forums is retarded enough to cheer for an EA made casual game because of their retarded hatred for /pol/. It isn't hard to believe that we've come to a point where CoD casuals are right when they say that their game is infinitely better and more complex than the latest BR.

>"You can't have any gays in your game" is a political statement, my man.
I'm gonna screencap you post and show to the whole board how much of a retard Yea Forums has become.

Not an argument.

>giving money to activision
>for COD of all things
>red dot DLC
yeah
nah
eat my shit

It's unironically a well-made and fun game, and it's free.
I genuinely feel sorry for you /pol/tards. You willingly rob yourselves of entertainment and joy based on your childish political beliefs.

At the end of the day threads like this are why Trump won in '16 and will win again in '20.
Young lefties ultimately end up favoring the other side with their behaviour, let's hope they never realize this.

Attached: Mature-Businessman-Thinking.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

>i dont wanna play as a character because hes homo
This but unironically. Gay people are aids desu

>well-made
>fun
>game
kek
>You willingly rob yourselves of entertainment and joy based on your childish political beliefs.
oh lawd, he's even more retarded than I thought.

Nobody cares, mutt.

Why are chinese cancer. Had a game where the noodle dick kept shooting at teammates whenever a blue or purple was picked up.

Back to your awful VNs and FFXIV timesink, my friend.
One day you'll need to learn that prejudiced opinions based on absolutely nothing but assumptions without any knowledge are not facts, as you seem to believe.

Get over yourself and seek help.

>American Politics
>During EU times
Fuck off fatty

I don't give a shit about American politics, mutt.

>decide to not buy game
>accused of any number of things for not buying the game
Yes, this won't surely backfire

>a leaf, a yuro and a californian
>shilling a bad game for free
Thanks for getting him reelected, bros

you niggers are getting a spot on the wall

Whatever helps you sleep at night m8

Attached: 1435728949966.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

>>accused of any number of things for not buying the game
Where? Or is this just your schizophrenic persecution complex?

samefagging nigger faggot

Wonder what would happen if we looked up that filename on the archive

based

Attached: 1520236878802.png (1080x7426, 2.7M)

HRT doesn't 'cure' transexualism lmao what the fuck are you even trying to say

This is a discord tranny, ladies and gentlemen
>schizophrenic
Is their go-to insult for anything, keep it in mind for the future

seething

Attached: lol.png (315x101, 4K)

Game is free, so you wouldn't have been accused of that. Psychotic much?

>tfw no one ITT even plays the game

/pol/tards have this huge persecution complex. They think they're being oppressed by SJWs lol.

it doesn't
announcing on twitter that your battle royale's characters have special snowflake identities is hardly "woke" lmao

You would be showing how butthurt you are by my comment

You're stupid as fuck but here I even had a cursory look for some info on how effective transitioning actually is for trans people and got this nice page with more than enough compiled

whatweknow.inequality.cornell.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/

Also I found literally nothing when it comes to this supposed nutrient deficiency, and yeah, not shit if you're going MtF your muscles atrophy lol but that's why you excercise lmao you don't become a anorexic fucking skeleton in fact plenty of people put on weight when going on HRT.

See:

And on the subject of "pol meanies", check this out:
Look at the salt, look at the seething, look at the BTFO.
I'm being sarcastic, it's mostly nostalgia and apathy.

>Ctrl + F "pol meanies"
>Only one result found
I don't think you get how quotation marks work.

bc it's a mediocre br and another fartshit-meme blob for 12y olds

What pisses me off about it is that I've played over 150 rounds now, and I'm still not getting better.
I can have a fully decked out purple armor, but it doesn't seem to matter to the opponents, who instakill me every time.
Meanwhile, they take fucking minutes to kill, and then another minute once they're downed.
What the actual fuck. How do i git gud???

Attached: 1546763880477.jpg (750x804, 39K)

Attached: the biggest orange dilator.jpg (1366x767, 235K)

Exactly. Testosterone would cure it. You admitted that you are in the wrong.

you know they can just equip wingman and two shot you

I can equip Wingman too. I just don't get the fucking damage done.
I'm pretty okay at Quake and Unreal Tournament, so I know can aim... in theory.

Attached: 1515786960490.jpg (940x711, 33K)

SHIT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP

this piece of shit game is a projectile clownfest, learn its delay, grandpa

>learn its delay
Explain yourself

you got to learn to bunny hop and slide constantly

that's what you said about fortnite and it's dead now

Fuck off EA shill

Attached: EA Supporter Mantra.png (1200x1386, 930K)

you need to lead your shots and every gun is different, go to training area and practice every gun

>Back to your awful VNs and FFXIV timesink, my friend.
If you don't like shitty casual BR game you like the other shitty casual game!
Oh lawdy, he's more retarded than I think he does.

What incel came up with this shit. Who would believe this is real?

Oh... Well, that's gay.
Guess I'm too old for the hip and cool new games.

Movement is no problem at all. In fact, I quite like it.

>/pol/tards have this huge persecution complex.
oh god the irony is just too much.

*ahem*

>Blizzard BTFO after hiring diversity instead of skill
>EA's stock value is deep in the shit after "muh strong womyn in ww2" fiasco
>Bethesda sowing what they deserves after focusing too much in propaganda and too less in games
>Ubisoft forced heterosexual DLC showed how small is the number of faggots who played what was praised as one of the most inclusive games (Steam rate absolutely unaffected)
>Telltales Games LITERALLY died after bankrupt caused by forcing incompetent niggers and women in the staff
>The only way a new franchise can be woke and succesful is by giving it for free
>RDR2 (Toxic masculinity and animal abuse) sells 17 million copies from based white males
>Even in games that try to push a female protagonists, these are played by a minority
>Companies cant go PC without unsleashing a huge backlash
>All Netflix series forcing minorities are bound to fail
>Noone will stop me from saying FUCK NIGGERS

Can I propose a toast for us /pol/boys?

Attached: 1495405018945.jpg (236x237, 10K)

No it's not you cunt

Cheers /pol/.

No it wouldn't and you still have literally nothing to back up that vacuous claim. You fundamentally don't even understand in the slightest anything to do with transgenderism, the problems associated with it and how they are treated and your input is totally worthless.

Dont forget to add Bioware

Based and kekpilled

fuck niggers

Attached: 1549365998359.png (274x307, 76K)

NOOOOOOO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT THREAD!!!

/pol/tardetties eternally on cope watch

seething

>EA
>Loot boxes
You're killing video games if you play this. I fully encourage it.

Was for

/pol/ wins again

>If SJWs want black people and women in video games so badly, they should just make their own games and put them there instead of whining to the devs and the industry to do it for them
>ok
>WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLACKS AND WOMEN NOW, THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, CHANGE IT

>Black people and women aren’t in games because they don’t sell, stop trying to force devs to make unprofitable ga-
>Apex Legends comes out

>Video games don’t make you violent. Video games don’t make you racist or hate women. Video games don’t influence your thoughts.
>The SJW game devs are using video games to spread globalist, pro-diversity, anti-white, pro-LGBT propaganda

Why are /pol/tards on Yea Forums so blatantly wrong and hypocritical?

Attached: 1489293310872.gif (498x498, 613K)

>No new IPs
Oof... Samefagging? That's a "Yikes" from me.

>Already 105 people

Dumb tranny

I hate BRs in general, I hate EA. Why do leftists suck corporate dick nowadays anyway? If a coporation goes LGBT leftists love it. They were anti corporation prior to 9/11. Amazing how times change. Armored Core 1 really did predict how humanity would align. Amazing how timeless those mission texts were.

YOU PERPETRATE YOUR PROPAGANDA
AND NOW I'M CALLING YOU OUT

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=13231209.gif (498x280, 3.21M)

/pol/ is cool sometimes

Friendly reminder to anyone reading this thread that you're not a true gamer unless you own one of these in your wardrobe

Attached: Based.png (1341x675, 386K)

I own 4 already, gotta make sure there's always at least one clean one ready to go on a libcuck hunt

It's not though. Blackout is still much better and you can play that alone. Apex is BR with an Overwatch skin, very gay.

Good work. My tranny friend is crying now. Xe told me to tell you that you dont have a soul

WOKE ALERT
IMMINENT BROKE

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_28_at_12.59.38_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

ok, now this is epic

>selfieshit
I was actually going to download it until I saw this.
No thanks.

nah im right your a sjw seething samefag i won

>Those tabs
O B S E S S E D

Attached: 1550458137308.jpg (456x499, 36K)

yes you are thanks for saying how mad you are subhuman fag

Absolutely redpilled

A mashup of Overwatch and a typical BR game that was published by EA and is available on Origin, complete with RNG loot boxes.

Fuck off with the same thread over and over again. No one gives a fuck and /pol/ doesn't not give a shit.

Attached: 1550405860408m.jpg (1024x488, 60K)

/pol/tardetties disagree

>doesn't not give a shit

Attached: 1508581793544.jpg (442x500, 8K)

resetera still seething over /pol/ when /pol/ hates video games and constantly shit talks anyone who plays them. Go over there and reference a game and youll quickly be met with insults refering you to playing "Talmudvision" games.

>251 replies
>162 IPs

Attached: 1530988507892.png (1897x721, 230K)

I just want to talk about the game and this political shit.

>best battle royale released so far
lmao no tetris 99 is better

Oh no no please delete this, /pol/ doesn't care about vidya, I swear!

>Has a white male character that gases gays and minorites.
>The other white character is the only one with super powers
>The final white character is a living legend.
Why would /pol/ be mad about that.

>1 thread
>leafposting
Canadians are the most hated people on /pol/ outside of kikes so your point is invalid.

Dunno, but they are:

>You're stupid as fuck
ironic

Literally all of the study is observation based on a limited time-frame instead of examining their whole mental and physical faculty post-transitioning, proving all of the anti-transexual claims that it is nothing more but propaganda for the big pharma to sell their expensive drug on unwary parents.

Funny how literally that website never cited this study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5630273/

>if you're going MtF your muscles atrophy lol
Literal retards are now proving me right, accelerated muscle atrophy can cause severe discomfort in the body especially in trans one since they literally have their vital organs necessary for their well-being chopped off or rendered moot.

>that's why you excercise lmao
Severe retardation and arrogance. There's a reason why we don't put trans male on the same level as healthy normal hetero male in physical competition (and some mental ones). No matter how much you lift it doesn't make the fact that transsexualism makes your body weak and imbalanced.

>put on weight when going on HRT.
Another severe mental illness point you're making. We don't even tell people to put on weight(fat) to straight people, why the fuck do you think its any healthier for trannies?

One thread from who knows how long ago, wonder how they feel about it today
crickets

LMAO look at this COPE

these

>Video games are holding you back, quit them.

Taking the biggest shit doesnt mean its anything more than shit. BR games are the lowest common denominator of shooters.

These fuckers are more jews than EA at this point

Your rhetoric is out of date, update your drivers

Best part of the game is the seething /pol/ fags.

>If SJWs want black people and women in video games so badly, they should just make their own games and put them there instead of whining to the devs and the industry to do it for them
>ok
>REEEEE WHY ARE ALL OF OUR GAME SOLD LIKE SHIT

>Black people and women in games sell, just force devs to make profitable ga-
>Athem, Wolf 2, BFV, ME:A comes out

>Video games don’t make you violent. Video games don’t influence your thoughts.
>The capitalist are using video games to spread capitalism, misogyny, racism, and secist propaganda

ftfy

>finally download memepex
>servers are fucked and game is stuck at initial load screen

simply epic

Apex Legends is successful, though. I know you're just coping, but reality is harsh.

i didnt like it not because it was politically charged, rather there will never be a titanfall 3 now
fuck ea for releasing titanfall 2 between cod and bf and having it out too early.

BF1 sold great

That part is in your head rent free

Launch origin as administrator.

maybe 3 characters out of the whole roster are acceptable looking
rest is ugly to look at or obnoxious or a mix of the two
i never got into br, i'm not going to start when none of the chara appeal to my tastes

i tried the game a couple of times, was pretty cool but never felt like playing it again

i mean its free so i didnt lose anything by playing it

i play overwatch religously tho, i just like respawning

user those games sold like shit because they were, you know, shit. Sure the forced diversity was a part of the reason since the devs thought that gameplay wasn't important as long as you had a multiracial transdemisexual nonbinary character but it's possible to have that kind of horseshit AND make a good game. Look at Apex.

coping, post that revenue any time now cuck boy

And BFV sold like shit, everyone realize that BF1 is the first in the series to be deep shit in the progressive agenda and they would never buy that shit again.

>user those games sold like shit because they were, you know, shit.
OHNONONONO BFV literally improved on BF1 in every way and it is still a shit game with a shitty agenda. Also,
>good game
>Apex
oh man I love this thread. Shows how deep in the shit mire Yea Forums have fallen.

Jfc this website has fallen so far from its glory days

How is it successful?
>inb4 views on twitch

>everyone realize that BF1 is the first in the series to be deep shit in the progressive agenda and they would never buy that shit again.
No, BF1 was praised throughout.

it shows that white people have completely given up on civilization. we are going to go quietly in that good night. truly a sad ordeal since we still have the ability to resist the coming change.

Attached: 765463500192.jpg (750x549, 561K)

>Still trying to spin the narrative your way despite the fact everyone and their mothers have been enjoying Apex and not giving a shit about the minority characters

Attached: DESPERATE.png (515x510, 197K)

doesn't really matter what I show

if i give you the report by respawn that shows 25 million players, you'll say its fake or manipulated

if I tell you it already has half a million subscribers on reddit you'll green text reddit

you would know it is successful if you have any contact with the outside world and actually talk to young people

I would have liked this game if it had Titanfall's wallrunning and double jumping, but they took it out. All I get to enjoy is the /pol/ seethe.

>Still trying to spin the narrative your way
oh the irony, we're all waiting for that sweet revenue any time now cuck boy. EA have been strangely quite after that million player announcement of which is also dubious.

New blood like pubg

cope

>It's easily the best Battle Royal game released so far.

nah, you've swallowed the CoD pill and you didn't even notice

unironically based

>same thread
>same first replies all within 2 minutes of OP being posted

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Attached: 1550329932606.jpg (733x960, 84K)

Do you realize EA is going to shit again? Apex was succesful because it was free, but the momentum have passed and EA is on the broke trail once again

I’d still rather play pubg. I’m done with these alternative art style/art direction games like Fortnite, Realm Royale and to an extent, this retarded looking game. I just want something that looks like Pubg and Blackout but stable.

>if i give you the report by respawn that shows 25 million players
Then surely you can give us the correct figure right now. Steam have no problem doing that with PUBG and their game so where is this magic number? Funny, if I show you an article of Breitbart you would have a retarded spasm

>if I tell you it already has half a million subscribers on Reddit
And this is relevant how my plebbitor friend?

>you would know it is successful if you have any contact with the outside world and actually talk to young people
Oh lawdy the retardation on this one. The whole world doesn't even know AL apart from here.

anyone find this game too easy? I win literally everyday multiple times and I'm only slightly above average at shooters (and I'm having a blast, it's not a complaint).

I imagine in a month or 6 everyone will be a god and I'll be frustrated cos I can't win anymore

Attached: johnny_witcher3_cdprojekt_1120x1600_marked.jpg (1120x1600, 449K)

spain is white fuck you mirage is spainish

>Then surely you can give us the correct figure right now. Steam have no problem doing that with PUBG and their game so where is this magic number? Funny, if I show you an article of Breitbart you would have a retarded spasm
>theverge.com/2019/2/11/18221014/apex-legends-25-million-player-milestone-respawn-battle-royale-ea
again you have to take respawns word for it, considering you live in your own reality of course this is fake news and it can't possibly be a success

>And this is relevant how my plebbitor friend?
popular games tend to have lots of subscribers

fortnite despite its headstart has 1 mil subs
pubg 700k subs
apex already has 500k subs

if you are guaging popularity you need metrics and not just speculation, but clearly you don't give a shit about reddit or twitch cause that's not important right, I mean league and fortnite aren't popular on there for no reason. Of course, if you need any other site just look at how many threads are spammed constantly here on a game people supposively hate

>Oh lawdy the retardation on this one. The whole world doesn't even know AL apart from here.
Again I doubt you have any younger siblings or engage with any young people thank god, but it is fortnite type of viral among young gamers

SJW shit isn't thrown in my face. Only thing I noticed was only white dude is comic book Hitler. Gameplay is great and is free. I enjoy the game. It is what it is.

Kek

Yea Forums doesn't play games. if it did, it'd realize that the lgbt bullshit isn't shoved down your throat at all or seen in normal gameplay. there's no quips or voicelines about how faggy they are. you never have to think about it. they're just living rent free in all your heads.

can we get IDs on Yea Forums to deal with this shit? the blatant samefaggotry is ridiculous, the first two posts have been posted verbatim within 2 minutes of OP

Notice they've changed "get woke" to "go woke" and changed the OP slightly

Yeah, but you're forced to see shitskins and goblinas everywhere, which is already bad enough

They need to do something about the third partying in this game because its cancerous af

high input lag and I can only play with 2 friends at a time

>Being this much of a newfag
Both those posts were posted within a minute. If you're paranoid enough to believe that was somehow the same person making two posts in the same minute, then that would only be possible through IP shenanigans, in which case, flags wouldn't help anyways.

Retard

You can cope and seethe forevermore until you're finally ready to accept you were in the wrong side of history. RESETERA, BAY BAY!

It pisses me off because Yea Forums was like FUCK FORTNITE FUCK OVERWATCH IT'S FOR CASUALS HUR DUR

Which i actually agree with

And then EA of all the fucking companies pulls the same shit and they everyone just flocks to it like flies to shit, it's like people enjoy getting fucked by shitty games or something

who is paying you to post this shit?

Attached: niggerr.png (1181x969, 189K)

It does not, its just fucking generic and boring, there is one BR game that looks interesting, is based around mages with spell and elemental combinations, only if AL had fucking mechs and space ships, would be better.
>EA
Fuck them, fuck the land they walk.

Attached: 1544426053352.jpg (520x600, 97K)

but fortnite and ow are boring and repetitive?

apex is fun and addicting as hell, genuinely well done too, do you disagree with that?

why do people keep memeing about EA also? isn't it made by those Respawn lads? I get that they're linked to EA but isn't it like Dice making battlefield?

its actually 30 seconds newfag, which is exactly the amount of time it took for the second post and then third post

30 seconds is only if you have a Yea Forums pass, ya simp. Try posting two posts in a row right now, cunt.

>Electronic Arts
>FPS shit
>battle royal shit
>only 6 playable characters
>default characters

Attached: 1528575914668.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

It's 1 minute between posts on Yea Forums, crossboarder

Wrong

>why do people keep memeing about EA also
t. EA investor or shill

EA killed the best studios and frachises because those games weren't making 1billion dollars on day one, they were profitable, but not enough for EA, EA deserves to die.

Attached: 1544424428559.png (363x327, 262K)

Damn thats pathethic

>theverge.com/2019/2/11/18221014/apex-legends-25-million-player-milestone-respawn-battle-royale-ea
Like clockwork, as I said
>if I show you an article of Breitbart you would have a retarded spasm
because without seeing those hard numbers its hard to gauge the exact amount of player a game has so their claim is dubious here. Also I like the passive-aggressive remarks, shows how cute your retardation is.
>it can't possibly be a success
Money is success baby and those games literally have the revenue to back it up whereas we've seen absolutely nothing from EA or Respawn on the matter

>popular games tend to have lots of subscribers
oh lawdy the retardation, notice that you didn't even once posted actual revenue that determine a game's success and instead relied on fucking plebbit subscription. If that were true then CoD and Halo wouldn't made bank and wouldn't be played by millions of player around the world like it did. *sigh*

>if you are gauging popularity you need metrics and not just speculation
Oh the irony is too delicious, your post is nothing but retarded speculation based on literal fucking Reddit subscription.

>if you need any other site just look at how many threads are spammed constantly here
God do you ever get tired of proving me right honey? BFV was also spammed here but you wouldn't call that a success do you?

>Again I doubt you have any younger siblings or engage with any young people thank god, but it is fortnite type of viral among young gamers
We have a whole country around us and surprisingly they don't know anything about Apex Legend.

Not an argument. Stay BTFO.

>Apex
>fun
>addicting
>well
>done
kek

reminder that theres people in this chat that haven't won yet

but I hate EA too? I was just genuinely asking since I thought Respawn just did their thing with this game and EA hasn't actually fucked with the game at all, but they can fuck with the game by fucking with the studio I guess? you tell me

>is EA
>is woke
>people not already boycotting ea.

>apex is fun and addicting as hell, genuinely well done too, do you disagree with that?

Yessir

their post isn't a argument at all, you create both sides of a fake argument to try and say we are hypocritical for the bullshit position you made up. kill yourself

Yikes

people who dislike this game are probably just bad at shooters kek its fun af tbqh

I like it. It still has a lot of bugs though and crashes.

What they really need to improve on is the gunplay. I don't understand how I need to shoot a guy like 20 times to die but I can get killed in 3 shots for some reason.

It was developed by removeing a less sucessful games's skill intensive features and adding RNG.

Im less mad at Apex beceause it isnt terrible and more mad at the low standards of retards.

your entire post is, I have no evidence to back up what I am saying so I'll dismiss every piece of social media metric that proves a game is popular and therefor a success. Sorry but I can't exactly post the financial details of the game seeing as I'm not the CFO of EA, but every guage of social media which you will dismiss suggest its a resounding success. Check its discord number, check it's youtube numbers, check the retention of twitch viewers, check the literal arc of reddit subscribers, check the amount of threads it generates here

There is no other evidence I can gather for you unless I personally sneak into EA's CFO's office and give you the numbers and you are just covering your eyes and ears to everything else

>BFV was also spammed here but you wouldn't call that a success do you?
Oh it was, but BFV didn't had all the other metrics going for it, no viewers no subscribers no mention of it lately on any other social media venue. Same with Anthem RIGHT now, no twitch viewers, no subscribers. EA isn't flaunting Anthem's number the same way it is Apex which should tell you something, unless you think somehow EA is magically putting all their marketing eggs into Apex, a game that is much cheaper to produce than Anthem.

blatant samefagging gets proven and they stop posting. really makes you think

what rng btw? its a BR and they're all RNG af but if anything this game seems to be the least annoying BR when it comes to rng.

what other game are you referring to btw?

the game is not really good at all
its a pointless experience when you play
ancient ass games like quake or enemy territory or team fortress 2 are much more fun to play
titanfall 2 is incomparably a better and more fun game to play compared to this trash

who cares, you be a fucking sheep retard and I'll play the games meant for non-retards that I like and enjoy playing

you need to work on your movement if you find that happening to you often

was annoyed at high TTK as well at first, but after you get used to it/get better you realize it's better that way

It's not samefagging it's called copypasta you newfags. It just make sense when the autistic poltards cries about the same fucking shit each day.

Attached: 1528786723911.png (1243x719, 429K)

Because if you like popular mainstream products, then you are normie. And you cannot be normie and be here. So you gotta hate it. Because everyone here does that.

???????? Fortnite literally has more viewers atm. APEXFAGS BTFO

>its a pointless experience when you play

huh?

also never played any of those games you mentioned except team fortress 2 so I can't really opine

my only beef is the EA link with apex I guess

Run this image by the archive

Battle Royale games are an anti-skill genre, this isn't to say that they are completely lacking in skill but it is to say that the entire point of the game is that there are enough random elements for anyone to win. This is why you can't have players spawn with the best guns and attachments, and why none of them have very advanced movement or gunplay mechanics. Doing so would enable players to flourish and thus maintain their wins via skill. Which is the opposite of the fucking point, you need to have that random nature to give casuals the idea that they 'could' win at any time. It's what keeps these trains going and why you would never see a Quake Battle Royale and why they took out the movement of titantfall to begin with.

Stop supporting this cancer genre of fpses.

Attached: 1361865524357.jpg (320x427, 46K)

its obvious the same nigger reposting it repeatedly, you're a faggot

>I have no evidence
This is what your post is and deep down inside you know it

>a game is popular and therefor a success.
You do realize popularity doesn't correlate with success right you mongoloid? Wolf 2, BFV and ME:A all failed drastically and all of these are legendary, popular series.

>but every guage of social media which you will dismiss suggest its a resounding success.
In terms of? Fapping your dicks to ugly characters lol then yeah.

>Check its discord number, check it's youtube numbers, check the retention of twitch viewers, check the literal arc of reddit subscribers, check the amount of threads it generates here
The utter state of EA fanbois. Check everything but the actual fucking relevant data that determine a game's success like real-time player tracking and financial performance. Literally Fortnite and PUBG have no problem providing this but somehow AL is having a hard time doing that. And if you want to go to Twitch route well pic related....

>There is no other evidence I can gather for you unless I personally sneak into EA's CFO's office and give you the numbers and you are just covering your eyes and ears to everything else
Or maybe EA can just give a simple revenue statement for the game just like everybody did?

>Oh it was, but BFV didn't had all the other metrics going for it
>BFV
>A success
kek

Attached: OHNONONONO2.png (731x327, 398K)

>WAAAAAHHH I NEED MY LOADOUT THAT I'VE GRINDED FOR WITH MY WORTHLESS NEET LIFE IN ORDER TO COMPETE
oh no no no no no no no

yep, pretty much, people here are retarded.

only really had fun in pubg in terms of BRs before apex

pubg is an unpolished mess, but is my flavour of shooter, apex isn't but has the polish pubg lacks, anyways I'm having fun, its great

Samefag is when you reply to yourself trying to pretend you're different people, election tourist. Posting the same copypasted text in different threads is a copypasta.

BREAK THE WALLS DOOOOOWN

>1528786723911.png
>48 results

Attached: LookAtThisDude.png (868x956, 187K)

>AL players can't read and is too retarded
Checks out

>Wolf 2, BFV and ME:A all failed drastically and all of these are legendary, popular series.
Not him, but those games were unpopular games in otherwise popular franchises. Apex Legends is the most popular Titanfall game by a wide mile. I don't say this with any joy, by the way, since I'm a fan of Titanfall, not this pseudo-battle royal. But it's pretty obvious you're full of shit and making false equivalencies.

The absolute state of trannies itt

>I do not know what a meme is

kek cry harder I'm starting to get a boner from your whimpering

/pol/tardetty seethe is good for your soul. I love this thread.

>the same exact file gets reposted 48 times
>i-it's a meme kek
kill yourself

There's nothing concrete about the genre though. People always say loot has to be rng but there's nothing written in stone about that. so far the ONLY thing holding the genre together is "lots of players land on a map and kill each other until one player or team wins"

that's it. you can put a ton of spins on that including not having randomized loot but the issue with that is everyone is going to rush to the same spot every game and kill each other just for that one weapon. loot has to be at least partially randomized out of necessity but that doesn't mean the game can't be more balanced.

reminder that this is what seething underage faggot looks like.

well you clearly dont know what a meme is

>You do realize popularity doesn't correlate with success right you mongoloid? Wolf 2, BFV and ME:A all failed drastically and all of these are legendary, popular series.
Popularity for a free to play game is literally its only currency especially POPULAR communities , WHY do you think it is made free to play? To sell to a small crowd? There's no coincidence that the most popular free to play apps on android are also the highest grossing.

That's the whole shtick of free to play gaming is being popular and being played by a lot of people which is why its free, which you seem to be really confused about bringing up BFV and ME:A

>Check everything but the actual fucking relevant data that determine a game's success like real-time player tracking and financial performance. Literally Fortnite and PUBG have no problem providing this but somehow AL is having a hard time doing that. And if you want to go to Twitch route well pic related....
You do realize both Fortnite and PUBG have been out for longer than a month? And as far as twitch number goes, posting fluctuation of viewerships especially when a CS:go tournament is going on is very dishonest, Apex is third in overall watch in Feb alone.

I never called BFV a success, I said it was spamed here and it was marketed here just like Apex but it never had the other metrics going, way to read retard.

No, it's based on the Titanfall universe. Creators said its canon.

I made a fresh spicy edit just for (you)

Attached: you.png (574x361, 258K)

it's too late we already know how fucking dumb you are after not changing your filename after 48 posts

ha, not that other guy but you totally owned him with that edit. very epic. keep it up

>/pol/ is like totally obssesed with me a my game BTFO rentfree BTFO trust me BTFO
Actually we're following the story of that idiot nigger who faked his own hate crime and left a paper trail

SEETHING

>/pol/tardetty admits he cross-posts on Yea Forums
Couldn't help yerself, could ya?

Those things were never correlated, only Yea Forums thought so
Not a single 'woke' game failed because it was woke, they failed because they were bad games.

Attached: 144598374895.jpg (216x325, 10K)

>Being woke doesn't make you broke

*ahem*

See pic related. Expect for the real party to begin tomorrow

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 310K)

>/pol/tardetty
this is your new insult? try harder tranny nigger

I'm confused, what are we arguing about?

Attached: tom nook.png (600x694, 513K)

ARE YOU OKAY, TRANNY?

>wrestle fan is a samefagging leftie
Makes perfect sense

>Gaybralter

Discord tranny caught red-handed making the same threads, with the same posts, with the same images over and over again.
He's tsundere for /pol/ and he's a big fan of the WWE

people are so used to identity politics masking bad games from criticism that when an actual good game has the same bs they don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

Attached: 1479091434787.gif (480x360, 2.08M)

just another thread by one of the tranny/terf discords, we've had this thread everyday now for the past 5 days

inb4 scizo, seething, incel, /pol/tard

Nooooooooooooooo
THIS CANT END THIS WAY
REGROUP AT RESETERA NOW

Attached: 183.jpg (680x665, 212K)

>Not him, but those games were unpopular games in otherwise popular franchises.
Literally all of those game have a significant amount of media exposure and are literally known by tons of gamer especially in the case of Battlefield V. For fuck sake, BFV literally have more youtube viewer than BF1. Despite that however, it still failed spectacularly.

>Apex Legends is the most popular Titanfall game by a wide mile.
It is set in the TF universe but nowhere in hell would many people know the game is in fact a spin-off. Its marketed as a FTP BR first and foremost.

>But it's pretty obvious you're full of shit and making false equivalencies.
calm down sweety its a shitty game

>Popularity for a free to play game is literally its only currency
Again, Dota 2, LoL and Fortnite have no problem posting their revenue. Why don't AL do the same? Oh wait you mean EA actually have to show the exact number of player and performance this game is instead of shilling it in an Indonesian basket weaving forum? lol pathetic.

>There's no coincidence that the most popular free to play apps on android are also the highest grossing.
Again, they have objective system to measure that gross profit and the popularity of the game itself just like Steam. AL literally have none of that but ""claims"" of popularity and success. Surely you can provide that proof anytime now.....

>That's the whole shtick of free to play gaming is being popular and being played by a lot of people which is why its free
kek I'm sure all of those FTP MMO who competed with WOW is so successful right? lol what a dumbfuck.

>which you seem to be really confused about bringing up BFV and ME:A
Oh so now it not about popularity then.

>And as far as twitch number goes, posting fluctuation of viewerships especially when a CS:go tournament is going on is very dishonest, Apex is third in overall watch in Feb alone.
Pic related. Everybody was right in saying it lost its momentum badly after 2 week.

Attached: OHNONONONO3.png (1093x334, 594K)

>actual
>good
>game
>Apex
lol

I see you are beyond pathetic, however i'll let you have the last word since i dont think you'll be able to cope without it and trans suicide rates are already very high.

Its EA. If you support Apex Legends you lose any right to ever complain about the video game industry again. You are quite literally the problem.

>Used to hate the constant /pol/ shit posting all over the damn board
>Since the 4channel split, /pol/ is gone and the SJWs have moved in

I'm sorry /pol/ I was wrong, please come back. You were right, you were always right.

Attached: ShameOnYouForKnowingWhereThisIsFrom.jpg (167x179, 8K)

We are still here. Most of us come here at night. By example, yesterday this guy was implying socialism work adn got 30 replies telling him to piss off

I hate EA and want to see them die, but Apex is legit a fun game.

THEY COULD make changes but then it would stop being a battle royale as we know it. The point is that these random elements, the thing that keeps it from being a competitive shooter are why it has the appeal. Casuals flock to these games because they naturally neuter the skill ceiling and thus enable them a chance at winning. Its also why there's never any ranked mode or proper esports scene for these games. They found their middle ground and they'll stick to it, because that will net them the highest common denominator.

>Again, Dota 2, LoL and Fortnite have no problem posting their revenue. Why don't AL do the same? Oh wait you mean EA actually have to show the exact number of player and performance this game is instead of shilling it in an Indonesian basket weaving forum? lol pathetic.
You want a game to release its financial when it can't even compile a monthly financial because it hasn't even been released for one total month? You sure are stupid.

>kek I'm sure all of those FTP MMO who competed with WOW is so successful right? lol what a dumbfuck.
all those FTP MMO weren't as popular warcraft even despite being free, if you want a comparison why not use FTP League or compared to pay to play HON?

>Oh so now it not about popularity then.
BFV and ME:A never built popularity though through twitch or other social media communities. Why would ME:A a single player full paid game have the same metrics as free to play Apex, use your brain.

>Pic related. Everybody was right in saying it lost its momentum badly after 2 week.
Again very dishonest to post fluctuations in viewerships when a CS:GO tournaments going and Ninja is streaming Fortnite. Post again in a couple of hours, or a couple of hours before, or a couple of hours after that, Apex will be top or top two.

Just make sure to randomly add nigger or faggot to your posts they will eventually kill themselves from you digitally assaulting them with your hatespeech

>>Since the 4channel split, /pol/ is gone and the SJWs have moved in
False. The /pol/ board has still fully access to the whole Yea Forums board list. You are deluding yourself.

not that guy but you are actually retarded if you think EA wouldn't publish good earnings for the opening week of their newest game (other games do so your point is moot)

>that awful netcode
>those fuck ugly character models
>sluggish bargin bin feeling gunplay ala black squad
>origin
>crashes happen infrequently but regularly
Other than that it's made ok additions to the genre by having gadgets and respawns. Hope fortnite just copies these so my friends go back to playing something responsive I don't hate

Attached: 23456894.jpg (758x462, 70K)

Does anyone else experience crashes? Game run perfectly fine and I had 0 bugs but I often get crashes

Yeah, we all knew that, but /pol/tards delusionally said otherwise. It's the Yea Forums equivalent of "meme magic"

EA's largest goldmine which they would brag about, in Fifa ultimate team, isn't released until the annual report

Apex Legends is a woke game that is successful and /pol/ doesn't know how to deal with that.

because the game is absolute trash and the only gauge of its "success" are zoomers watching it on twitch because their favorite streamer is paid to play it

Being the most polished turd is nothing to celebrate.

any new BR game could easily implement a starting weapon for every player which would do well to eliminate some of the problems with rng. stop acting like this has no solution and like the BR genre has laws written in stone. hell, they could make some loot rng and some static. there are a ton of solutions

Battle Royale games are absolute cancer and I wish that everycompany that even dabbles in that cesspool of a genre would go bankrupt

>You want a game to release its financial when it can't even compile a monthly financial because it hasn't even been released for one total month? You sure are stupid.
Highly retarded and underage this one is. A good financial news ensure a good stream of investors looking to invest in your company and you're double retarded if you think that EA wouldn't publicize that.

>all those FTP MMO weren't as popular warcraft even despite being free
Oh so now we're moving onto a different standard of success and popularity. I thought you say FTP success is integral to its popularity and now that we have the fact that those popular FTP MMO like Everquest, Ragnarok and Guiled War failed suddenly you're changing your tune?

>if you want a comparison why not use FTP League or compared to pay to play HON?
But HoN is free to play now and it still failed user and Dota 2 is always free to play but it still came up short compared to LoL. We literally have the data to support this. What do you have for AL?

>BFV and ME:A never built popularity though through twitch or other social media communities.
It literally did. Again, you said that that a game's success is primarily determined to its popularity. Now that I BTFO you on that front , you proceed to goalpost by making false equivalence of F2P games. I've mentioned F2P MMOs but that doesn't count apparently because reasons.

>Again very dishonest to post fluctuations in viewerships when a CS:GO tournaments going and Ninja is streaming Fortnite.
And somehow this exclude AL from the popularity contest how? This proves the claim that it lost its momentum badly how? user Twitch thottery is shitting on AL right now and LoL tourney is over. There's literally no reason for AL to not be in the top spot and this is going on for hours now.

The amount of coping for GWGB is astounding. hey fag, 99% of marketed woke games failed and the ones that do succeed or financially succeed as you call them are literally shitty games attached to popular series like Battlefield.

Wow congrats, (((Activision))) made a diversity hire.

You admitting that there are woke games that don't go broke is a step in the right direction. You're breaking through the conditioning.

>Apex Legends is a woke game that is successful
see

Are you retarded or underage? Do you ever hear the phrase "exception proves the rule"? Are you one of those unironic nigger retard who posted smart black people in order to mask the fact that the niggers are dumber on average?

see:

>Do you ever hear the phrase "exception proves the rule"?
Yeah, it's the phrase scientists use to admit defeat as everyone else looks past them and looks for new theories.

It's okay. It runs like shit for me but that may be because of my system. I get like 30fps without adaptive-resolution on low with an FX8350 and a GTX 980. Around 50 with the same settings with adaptive resolution, but the screen is so blurry it's genuinely hard to play.
Other than that it's pretty fun. Though most people online are anti-social nerds and don't respond to any bants in chat.

oh lawdy nigga be damn stupid desu

>Trannies are seething in the air tonight oh lawd
>oh lawd, he's even more retarded than I thought.
>Oh lawdy, he's more retarded than I think he does.
>Oh lawdy the retardation on this one.
>oh lawdy the retardation
>oh lawdy nigga be damn stupid desu

Attached: 1448356697631.png (520x390, 95K)

Oof... That's a "Yikes" from me. Must be an election tourist.

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT
OH LAWD
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT IN ALL MY LIFE
OH LAWD

I'd take an autistic faggot before a tranny pedo sicko desu

more than likely some reddit nigger actually, they think it's hilarious to talk like that nigger radio host who interviewed destiny

Thanks anons. Made my morning.

Now if you appreciate the gimmick, LET ME GET A HELL YEAH.

Attached: typical AL thread.png (342x48, 1K)

Hell yeah

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 187K)

>using google chrome
you unironically need to kill yourself

>Yea Forums is not an echo chamber

Already did

Some boards are, Yea Forums isn't. If Yea Forums was an echo-chamber, you wouldn't see so many /pol/tards seething ITT

>lefty Yea Forumsies

Its not, the guy didn't even get a ban and he have an opportunity to tell why socialism is good. He didn't and everybody called him a faggot who should commit suicide like all socialist fags do.

>Yea Forums isn't an echo chamber
>b-tbbu-t /pol is because reason!
The retarded ones are always the most stupid.

Ya seethin?

My threads shitting on /pol/tards always get deleted over there, so that place is literally a echo-chamber IMO

>Its not, the guy didn't even get a ban
Clearly, he didn't even have to. It's pretty telling that you're proud of how thirty people told him to fuck off, instead of how even one of you provided actual arguments. This is functionally an echo chamber. Of course that also means that I am never going to convince you of that.

they get deleted because you can't follow the rules you dumb nigger, not because of your opposing viewpoints.

do you think the only way an echo chamber can exist is if certain viewpoints are 100% unable to be said under any circumstances? Do you think anything less restrictive could ever in practice be an echo chamber?

And yet try telling that to a /pol/tard who got banned from Yea Forums for dumping crime statistics

unironically this, as well as looter shooters and mobas

>My threads shitting on /pol/tards always get deleted over there
Spamming is against the rule on every board you retard. Try making a communist thread and tell me if you got banned. Oh wait you wouldn't because that destroys your narrative entirely
>IMO
Irrelevant

>Clearly, he didn't even have to.
Then its not an echo chamber by any mean of the definition.

>It's pretty telling that you're proud of how thirty people told him to fuck off, instead of how even one of you provided actual arguments.
And you think out of all those 30 replies not one of them is an argument as to why socialism is bad? For fuck sake go back to plebbit if you're used to that kind of blatant echo chamber shittery.

>Of course that also means that I am never going to convince you of that.
Because you're a fag, a retard and a disgraced man who can't conjure a simple argument for your claim.

>Crime statistics are video games

The rules are arbitrarily applied depending on the amount of reports a post gets. And the more reported posts are those that have opposing viewpoints.

Unless you wanna argue that /pol/ moderation is very strict in ensuring things are kept civil and that no one attacks other users LMFAO

Attached: 1518436629691.png (877x284, 82K)

>/pol/ is not a safe spa-

You just can't handle the facts, SJW cuck

>do you think the only way an echo chamber can exist is if certain viewpoints are 100% unable to be said
yes thats the definition you dumb discord tranny. just because you have people disagreeing en masse doesn't make it a echo chamber. you were still able to say your stupid fucking opinion.

>Rushes to defend the notion that wokeness is evil and killing the industry
If you werent so desperate to prove yourself right and had any reasonable tought left you'd have already made the correlation that woke teams make bad games, not woke games that fail.

Stop going to pol please, and see pic related, you are not interested in the truth, you only want to feel vindicated.

And what the fuck even is GWGB, its like you're living in a different world were useless shit matters.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1024x412, 131K)

>Are you one of those unironic nigger retard who posted smart black people in order to mask the fact that the niggers are dumber on average?

>i am smart because i know correlation is causation and theres nothing more to it than that. Only high IQ people like me can understand this
this board is always good for a laugh

>do you think the only way an echo chamber can exist is if certain viewpoints are 100% unable to be said under any circumstances?
Yes that is literally THE definition of an echo chamber. Your voiced is effectively silenced in order to support a certain viewpoint. Not so on /pol/ or in any other board respective to their topics

>>a free to play game somehow disproves the idea that people won't pay money for a game chock full of leftist political preaching
lol

BR games are cancerous bullshit, to whatever extent this game is a success it is the success of cancer.

Whoa, are these discord trannies?

Anyways, its success was at the detriment of recovering EA's stock and the cannibalization of Titanfall 3.

>Then its not an echo chamber by any mean of the definition.
You're retarded, friend.
>And you think out of all those 30 replies not one of them is an argument as to why socialism is bad?
Who knows? Probably not, really. But you didn't bother to tell me. You're just satisfied that you outnumbered him 30 to one, regardless of facts or arguments.
>Because you're a fag, a retard and a disgraced man who can't conjure a simple argument for your claim.
No. Because this is an echo chamber.

Oh god not this retard again. You've been BTFO before by cropping out of context screencap and you will be BTFO again itt. post the full reason why you're banned tranny.

I don't care if it's successful. I just don't want to play it. The game came out of nowhere and everyone suddenly started saying that the game was already bigger than Fortnite, it peaked my interest, then I looked at the characters and they were all ugly mutts. Gross looking characters all around. That's a yikes from me and I am not playing this shit.

hmm thats very interesting. So in your eyes there is no social aspect to an echo chamber and it is only structural? If a group shouts down any dissent instantly but that dissent was still technically allowed to be uttered thats not an echo chamber?

and to expand on that, wouldnt your definition of echo chamber mean that most subreddits as well as tumblr dont qualify since dissent is still allowed to be said? I thought stuff like that was supposed to be the go-to examples but they dont line up with your definition

>Out of context screencap
What is out of context? It shows the ban reason and the post that broke the rule. It's plain for everyone to see that /pol/ does not consistently enforce that rule unless it's by someone with wrong-think.

>arbitrarily applied
no they aren't, do you even know what the fucking word means? if you get reported and you're breaking a rule you get banned or your post deleted you stupid fuck, regardless of who it upsets

>Unless you wanna argue that /pol/ moderation is very strict
if you break a fucking rule you can be reported for it, what do you not understand? oh wait you're just upset you got banned for something while others didn't. just a reminder you can report them as well dipshit it's not at all a one way street

>Yes that is literally THE definition of an echo chamber.
No, actually, it's not.
>an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.
Doesn't say anything about how such an environment is maintained. Could be through top-down moderation, but just as easily through having zero social repercussions to being wrong and no reasons to ever admit when the other has a point. When alternatives are shouted down and rejected without being considered, that's de facto an echo chamber.

And then there's this pessimistic fag who buttheads into threads and give out his sensitively retarded and wrong opinion.

>made the correlation that woke teams make bad games, not woke games that fail.
I've made both and it still rings true/

>Stop going to pol please, and see pic related, you are not interested in the truth, you only want to feel vindicated.
Russian collusion did not happened, Jussie Smollet is a nigger who made false hate crimes and niggers are dumber on average compared to any other race apart from abos who are super nigger from outer space. This is all truth and are interesting to discuss.

>And what the fuck even is GWGB
Jesus Christ you can't connect simple acronym now?

>implying niggers aren't dumb
>implying correlation of numerous trends doesn't prove causation
kill yourself

OH LETS MAKE A COUNTRY OF FAGGOTS AND QUEER UP THE WHOLE DANG WORLD! LETS MAKE A COUNTRY OF FAGGOTS AND DRESS THE BOYS LIKE GIRLS

Attached: SonyaBlade.jpg (640x360, 30K)

EA
Everything else being said is just deflection.
/thread

Attached: 1544505842667.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>What is out of context?
then you don't mind showing the thread that you're banned from? I made a copy of your post just for you so I can laugh at how much of a newfag retard you are
Where's the ban and the deleted post? where's the echo chamber? Oh no my leftard narrative have just been obliterated.

>it's only structural
yes you stupid nigger
>since you can say shit on reddit doesn't that make it not a echo chamber
this is just fucking retarded and you're wasting my time, you already know reddit does allow certain speech or opinions, it gets deleted and banned. try posting anything about IQ or crime stats
>hurrr define echo chamber for me
kill yourself

Here it is:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159593532/
I don't know what you were hoping this would prove

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159593532/
post was offtopic you're a dumb nigger please kill yourself

WTF... NONO.... IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT OF CONTEXT... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

Attached: hmm.png (341x54, 4K)

>Because you're a fag, a retard and a disgraced man who can't conjure a simple argument for your claim.
holy shit /pol/fags are so sensitive. No one give you arguements because you arent worth arguing with. If you actually wanted to know what the arguments for soicalism are you would go read the works of some economists. But you dont, instead you expect laypeople on a Chinese image board to explain in a limited number of characters a highly complex economic topic that people have written tens of thousands of pages about over the years. But you dont want to do that at all and would rather slink back to Steven Crowder and Sargon so they can reassure you that you are right and theres no need to do any of that research.

you are a faggot that likes thinking hes smart and superior without actually engaging with any ideas. Now go ahead and tell me i didnt make an argument and ignore everything i said to make yourself feel better

>ctrl+f "/pol/"
>63 results

Attached: 1512095379984.gif (400x385, 2.03M)

He wasn't even banned for being off-topic, lol. He was banned for being rude and uncivil, which is hilarious.

Yea Forums bans you for posting certain things, does that mean its an echo chamber? If it is, is there any place that isnt an echo chamber?

/pol/ derangement syndrome is a real thing and has taken hold on a large part of this board

And this is the exact same post that I've made just for you. Where's the ban and the deleted post you retarded tranny?

it's neogaf refugees who don't have anywhere left to go after their moderator got arrested for being a pedo

Attached: 1509141343291.png (451x514, 68K)

>try posting anything about IQ or crime stats
i love when /pol/ posters yell about how oppressed they are and genuinely see no irony in it. I dont know if theres any better feeling

>It's okay, you're only banned for wrong think SOMETIMES
lol

pro-tip: if you act like a pompous cunt on Yea Forums you'd eventually get banned to

Counter-point: Been posting here since 07 and it never happened :^)

>hehe who cares if u don't have testosterone lol just work out more u shouldn't lose muscle!

Retards who don't even know what functions hormones perform (like you) are the ones who are pushing radical hormome replacement on foolish children. Would be funny if it wasn't so fucked up. You're a bad person.

How about public player stats?
Oh wait they hide those and just say "trust me we have 6 Gorrilion."
For a F2P game you can only judge success when they present earnings reports

>You're retarded, friend.
Not an argument
>Who knows? Probably not, really. But you didn't bother to tell me. You're just satisfied that you outnumbered him 30 to one, regardless of facts or arguments.
I'm not satisfied or feeling anything at all, it's just a fact that 30 people are shitting on him based on his opinion on some obscure imageboard and that there's nothing inherently echo chamber about that fact. Any place which tolerates and discuss opposing viewpoint by definition is not an echo chamber.

100+ years of failure has proved that leftism literally is wrongthink

you clearly aren't shitposting hard enough

>can't post proven scientific information
>haha /pol/ poster crying about being oppresed!
the marxist dictators would've loved you

>SOMETIMES
But my(your) post is right there and it never got banned at all. Maybe being an off-topic posting retard got you ban instead of opposing view point, ever think of that?

>people should be banned for their opinions

Let's start by banning people for this opinion

>He never went into spoilered porn threads and posted cock gore

You missed out.

>If I prove it didn't get banned this time, it somehow magically undoes it getting banned before
This is an advanced level of cope

I really think if you want to put money towards kids it should be to protect kids from being abducted and put in the sex trade, that's a much more apparent problem than tranny kids. I know there's the fallacy of "lol we should only focus on one problem" but child abduction and sex trafficking should never be side staged for faggots who call themselves "mermaids"

>If I prove it didn't get banned this time, it somehow magically undoes it getting banned before
Correct since that shows that you're a retard who posted off topic shit while I post according to the rules as all board do. Again, my retarded friend do you even look at the topic of the thread?

How is one post more off-topic than the other? You made a point of doing the exact same post.

>starts a thread that is just "ur dum XD"
>gets banned
>WOW LOOKS LIKE POL IS SUPRESSING MY VALID ARGUMENTS LMAO STUPID SAFE SPACE COULDN'T HANDLE MY SPICY OPINION

Lol

Attached: OC Bessy.jpg (800x600, 285K)

He also used memes during his stream to make merch to line his pockets

I can't wait to have this thread again tomorrow and see the exact same first replies and "ironic" libtard posts

Do any fellow chads come here to laugh at video-game-playing-virgins? I'm gonna start a thread about it because it's on the topic of this board. I hope it will be a quality thread.

Attached: E6B5965A-71BC-4C97-902A-F94BD3A11DAE.jpg (502x657, 73K)

This but unironically. /pol/tard cope and seethe is amusing.

You're making a thread that contains nothing political while I posted a response of something political.

2 different things entirely and that is why you're a complete retard who still doesn't understand whyyou got banned. Make a general leftist politic thread right now or anything containing an article that relates to politics. You wouldn't because that absolutely BTFO your narrative

>repost shillbot.exe has broken
take a look kids! it's a repostbot and they're here on Yea Forums

>who still doesn't understand whyyou got banned
I'm not the guy that got banned, but it's stated in there very helpfully why he was banned. It's because he was rude and uncivil. Your cope is failing here.

And the ironic shit is that he is also probably the one who got mad at Mortal Kombat 11 thread saying the game is completely SJWfied

I hate EA but love Respawn.

It's satisfying playing the shit out of the game and not spending a penny on it. Gonna stop playing as soon as EA start putting the real squeeze into the game. I guarantee EA is going to fucking shit into every 'profitable' orifice this game has in due time, just enjoying it whilst i can.

Attached: 1538094551604.jpg (750x419, 67K)

Let's hope that game doesn't end up successful. /pol/ got BTFO enough already with Apex Legend's success :^)

That's like being happy in seeing another thread that contains an NPC wojack image as an OP image. You people literally are braindead.

You're now imagining the huge amounts of cope if The Last of Us 2 ends up being successful.

Unironically taking HRT to #own /pol/

triggered yet nazis?

>seethe
>cope
I guess you'll be returning to discord shortly

Apex Legends is a successful game. /pol/cels can't deal with it.

Attached: 1549730085008s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I am a nazi who likes the game and doesn't care gibralter rides pole. Be mad lol.

>E-E-EXCEPTION THAT PROVES THE RULE

Attached: 1488508215148.jpg (405x864, 142K)