Which is better? samurai edge or Matilda

which is better? samurai edge or Matilda
also RE2 thread

Attached: resident-evil-2.png (2048x1648, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_3:_Nemesis#Essential_improvements
nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/36
moddb.com/games/resident-evil/addons
ark.re2-pl.sgizmo.eu/s3
youtube.com/watch?v=VBhlG5ENBJI
nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/42
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGc9vpN338
youtube.com/watch?v=0ktQSBB1ipQ
alltimelines.com/resident-evil/
residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Wiki:What_is_canon?
youtube.com/watch?v=6XUd_2nHpHU
youtube.com/watch?v=FDRC-Z6vJFo
youtube.com/watch?v=69sURqviS7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=szQkCtHze8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Upgraded Matilda > S.T.A.R.S. Samurai Edge models

Hopes for next DLC?

I'm hoping for a proper mercenaries mode with new areas.

Maybe even some unique story DLC utilizing some cut stuff, like a scenario in the abandoned factory.

The samurai edge guns suck ass in this game

Infinity Rocket launcher

Samurai Edge is better at the start but by the time you get the stock and extended mag for Matilda it's way better.

Default weps always. None of the Samurai Edge weapons are worth even looking at, disappointingly.

Attached: elza_sponsors.jpg (1900x1400, 468K)

I used the samurai edge as Claire until i got the Hi Power with the extendo mag. The capacity was nice

I'd rather have raid mode. Running around Raccoon, RPD, sewer, lab, hunting for better weapons. Gimme Barry to play as and I'll pour a shit ton of hours into that shit.

Really? I thought people were saying Weskers was stronger or had better crit rates? Is that not the case? So I was gimping myself on my S+ runs by using the Samurai Edges? I figured they were at least on par with the fully upgraded other guns so my mindset was one inventory slot for S+ would be better than the two with Matilda.

You can get two upgrades for the Matilda in no time at all.

Wesker's Samurai Edge deals as much damage on a standard shot as others do a focused.

Is the HP worth the investment? I always just stick with her default just for the convenience of it being a magnum on the fly.

>Standard and Focused shots

Oh god, does the closing of the reticle actually do something, i can't get a straight answer on this

what does Claire think of this?

Attached: IMG_20190221_002738.jpg (1920x1080, 64K)

Yes. Focusing your shots ups your aim AND your damage phenomenally.

I see. So I guess it wasn't all a waste since I did use his gun against bosses, mainly G3. Was pretty good for popping his eyes.

Having the reticle close increases crit chance, which means better chance at popping their heads. By what that user said it may increase damage too.

Playing the original Resident Evil 2 on GameCube, is the first part of the game really just "collect all the chess plugs to get to the sewer" or am I missing something else major that I should be doing? It seems like that's what I'm working towards as my ultimate goal for the first section of the game.

narrows the hitbox so you're more likely to score a crit, yes.

People were complaining about this but I kinda like it. It's like a mechanic for making sure you're planting your feet and keeping calm in a stressful situation. Making sure to get a good well placed shot off. It makes sense to me.

Yes, your shots are more accurate when you're crosshair's tighten. For fuck sakes, It's even a loading screen hint.

I like it personally. I also like zombies taking so much ammo because they feel threatening again.

I like it until they take eight fucking bullets to the face and don't even react.

Attached: 1442435659432.jpg (593x484, 61K)

Whatever it is, it will involve chris

Grab the extended mag and compensator for the Matilda. The stock isn't worth it. It'll outclass the SE with capacity alone.

Yeah fuck why these undead abominations that dont feel pain react to my 9mm round? What an illogical mess this Resident Evil nonsense is

keep dreaming

The issue isn't the game but that people have been conditioned into thinking headshots are the optimal strategy.

I'm holding out for that re3 dlc

In my experience, they stun more often when shot in the head and it doesn't take as many bullets compared to shooting them in the legs.

Someone on the RE subreddit did an experiement and apparently shooting at the same time that the crosshair snaps closed will grant you a crit headshot more often than not. I was messing around with the infinite SE earlier on Hardcore and it seemed to work.

I just finished the last tofu and all of the ghost survivors. I'm missing the record for 60 pistol bullets with the Sheriff though. How did you nigs do it? I assume I'm limited to critical shots and need to abuse the gas tanks that some zombies leave.

Attached: 1549444793808.gif (207x207, 808K)

Every shot is focused instantly because of the laser sight, and focused shots do 150% damage

Does Elza have the best-looking ass out of all the outfits?

The campaign is an absolute breeze after going through 4th survivor.

No, the mayor's daughter's dress is ass heaven

Sure, if we are not counting the nude mod

>Every shot is focused instantly because of the laser sight, and focused shots do 150% damage
God do I hate this bullshit, just as bad as shotgun spread being lessened when you ads.

>sponsored by three different gas companies

Is such a thing even possible?

Elza becomes canon and gets her own campaign

Attached: 69877807_p0.png (900x900, 1.16M)

Stop posting that naked goblin. Its disgusting enough that such a mod was made.

Attached: 1473953224976.png (517x787, 532K)

Attached: wew.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Shoot gas tank niggers in the legs til they drop them, and save them for large crowds.

Link to mod?

I guess you would prefer a nude Leon mod?

Attached: contours.png (660x1444, 1.18M)

Sherry mod?

hahahaaha cause hes gay right hahaha

get it????????????????????????????????

>unlock the unlimited samurai edge no problem
>use said samurai edge to get the LE5
>now prepping for the s+ runs but I'm not sure if I can manage it without at least the infinite knife

I've heard you can use the infinite combat knife and still get S+, can anyone confirm? Unlimited ammo unlockables in re are my fetish.

You can use the infinite knife and get an S+, but it's far from necessary. I've done two S+ runs so far and I haven't unlocked it yet.

Can this be a general RE thread?

I am on my way to RE2make marathoning the older games. Finished 2, 3 and now on my Jill playthrough in REmake.

Hard difficulty is fucking nuts. I was pretty confident killing stuff on Chris' playthrough, but so far ammo and items in general were pretty scarce.

Also,
>that one body in the corridor with mirrors
>finally get the lighter
>come back to burn his ass
>gets up as you kneel to light him up
>is a crimson head
FUCK this.

Also, BSAA Jill is the best Jill.

Attached: RESEvilBSAAVid-610.jpg (800x450, 63K)

I just want something to save ammo on the zombies I can't run around, i'm paranoid im going to whiff too many shots and get stuck on a boss or something.

Attached: 883710_screenshots_20190211183559_1.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Try playing outbreak if you want a real ass whooping

Attached: Re_outbreak_a.jpg (250x357, 45K)

I need help fellas, I have the pc version of re3 but the fmv's aren't playing, anyone have a fix?

Attached: Nemesis.png (600x1000, 381K)

Leon > Claire

Attached: Bryan lewd.jpg (736x736, 49K)

>pc version

Found the problem

The Infinite Combat Knife is still removed from your inventory when you use it in defense, so you still have to spend ammo to kill the enemy and get the knife back. Kind of a waste, honestly. Just stun and run. Use knife for Birkin 1 and Ivy zombies.

Only have about 3ags left and I'm back in the main section where I still have to pick up the diamond and everything else and I'm being chased by Mr X.

How fucked am I?

Attached: kk_kk.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

I was considering trying it after RE2make, if I am not burnt out on survival horror by the time.

Is it possible to set up to play with friends somehow? Would be amazing.

No item box run on hardcore was pretty fun

My suggestion is save the infinite knife for when you know you can retrieve it. Example: Don't take it with you if you plan to run past the shit monsters in the sewer. You'll want to grab random knives anyway because with how many there are you can use them to get around shit that grabs you and run off.

Go for scenario 1 Claire. I'd grab the SMG. Shock gun isn't needed but helpful. When I did it as her I saved as Sherry, before G2, then before G3. Try and keep 3 hand grenades to help make G4 easier as well as a whole stack of smg ammo since the entire minigun isn't enough on hardcore.

There's so many normal knives lying around, and often they're conveniently placed right before you'd want to use them. I had 4 left in my item box before the final boss and I wasn't being stingy with them.

More like it just helps noobs and first runs. Just slightly shifts difficulty.

You're fucked, that's the hardest part of the game desu

Help

Attached: 1549235378605.jpg (794x397, 17K)

you have to emulate the japanese version on a ps2 emulator and join some fan website but yeah

>those ugly ass boots and trousers
Get your shit together, Nemesis. Mr. X was /fa/ as fuck even in original.

Attached: MjLypRit_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

There's handgun ammo in the library behind the far left bookcase. You can pick it up without moving the one that's jacked. If you have small jars of gun powder, combine them. Several of the dead bodies around the RPD have handgun ammo under them.

based

Attached: 1548632235220.jpg (402x462, 8K)

>shaved
not a chance, silly pants

When you really think about it, 4's plot doesn't make sense on a fundamental level. If Saddler's plan is to infect Ashley, send her back, have her infect the president and gain control, then why attempt to kill both her and Leon several times? Isn't this actively working against his own goals?

Tips on how to be 8 seconds faster.

Attached: imagine.jpg (1203x802, 165K)

Use quick turns

Inb4 remake Nemesis comes all dressed up in Rick Owens

Swastika is counter clockwise edgelord.

No. Everyone needs a nude mod. Leon, Ada, Mr. X, Irons, Annette, all of them. Everyone's naked and afraid.

Where is the naked ada version?

Attached: 1550281027545.jpg (720x1007, 98K)

Where's your 3rd save?

it's out there, but it isn't as good

Link to mod?

>Stuck in the dark room with X and lickers and 7 zombies outside
No shame in restarting, right?

>off by 8 seconds

Attached: 1523371133223.jpg (189x189, 32K)

use a grenade on the zombies and knife the lickers or walk past them

How the fuck you let 7 zombies amass in the west corridor?

>fully nude
Shit. True chads know a lewd outfit is sexier.

Attached: Claire_Cheerleader.jpg (787x1024, 182K)

Go back to your 3rd save and check your item box. See how many items you have left and use that to decide how many fewer items you need to pick up

Listen I made the very, very understandable mistake of forgetting where the spade key is, deducing that maybe it isn't available to you on the 2nd and spending my whole second run running through the whole west wing every time I needed something there

Attached: 1544119323011.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Rip or disc/image? 2006 or 1999 version?
Maybe try the restoration mod.

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_3:_Nemesis#Essential_improvements

Attached: Wed Feb 20 16-58-23 2019.jpg (1439x1080, 886K)

ackshually she has shoes on

nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/36

Attached: mod.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Sherry is the new Sarah!

Just be for g4

I pick up nothing, just mini gun.

Plebian lewd mods.

Patrician opinion and based.

Attached: see-through.jpg (692x778, 181K)

the key's basically at the top of the staircase right outside the dark room

Attached: file.png (474x496, 454K)

I mean other items, such as herbs, gunpowder and certain ammo. You don't need it all to finish, so leaving more stuff behind will save a lot of time.

More accurate shots and yes they do 50% more damage when fully focused

2006 rip,thank's ill see if it works

I know that now but Mr. Fedora and his cute & funny friends are in the way

My man.

more

what are quick turns

Link?

>memorize all the puzzles
>never autistically organize your inventory, just pick up what you need and move on; mix herbs upon pickup
>forget about the window boards and HP, only get the revolver upgrades and the grenade launcher (of course grab the stock for it too)
>stun zombies and run past them
>walk past Lickers
>move the bookshelves the first time you enter the Library (you can push multiple shelves together in one motion) so you only have to move them once on your return
>pick the Large Gear back up as soon as you place it to let down the stairs
>use Knife on Birkin 1's eye when he's stunned
>don't ever go for the exit when you play as Sherry, you can get up and run when Irons is in the washroom
>learn how to run past G-Adults, or save all of your Frag Grenades to get out of their grab and stun them long enough to run past
That's all I got for you off the top of my head.

Attached: Re2 sewer easy.webm (680x384, 1.59M)

it makes the most sense to start with a good nude mod and then make skimpy clothes mods on top of it

>install this mod
>that scene when Sherri ties Claire's hands behind her back
muh dick

Attached: 1533589258516.png (636x611, 409K)

There's nothing more uglier than super upscaled and clean PS1 textures. The games from that era was designed for the scanlines and dithering to blend the textures, what you're seeing in this picture is not representative of what the designers intended and looks like fucking garbage.

pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (1230x819, 1.86M)

Attached: 1547389272358.gif (356x200, 1.43M)

My first playthrough time is going to be too long. Took me 2 hours just to get to the part where Mr X starts chasing you.

>forgot where the Spade Key was on my previous playthrough
>ended up getting through the RPD without needing to use it at all
>still ended the run in perfect time and with an S rank because I was having fun with inf weapons.

imo there's no reason to worry about the time in your first playthrough. Rushing through the game means you'll miss out on all the details.

Infinite submachine gun.

Attached: 155046456820.jpg (594x486, 92K)

>this mod replaces the elza walker outfit
Fucking dropped, why replace the only good alt outfit in the game.

It's the high resolution 3D accelerated Windows version. Blame Westwood and Cacpcom for the shitty background renders.

Attached: Wed Feb 20 16-55-02 2019.jpg (1920x1080, 765K)

Nice abs

Just took this out of the oven.

Attached: REO-Guide.png (1482x2448, 834K)

Can kinda be sorted with a bi linear filter over all of it.

I personally like her Military Outfit.

Sweet. Thanks, user.

Any tips not to suck at the beginning of the game?

I got on my 4th retry.

Attached: WE DID IT.jpg (1896x1020, 372K)

Attached: 1509479567960.png (136x206, 49K)

He should be kissing Annette.

There wont be dick physics so all penises will have to be erect

Do you think Claire is a Trump supporter? She's only 18 in RE2 and owns a concealed carry license and a hand canon, she shares strong family values and on top of that she supports domestic US billion dollar oil enterprises.

Second G-adult always grab me when i try to get pass it.

That could still be a dem voter in 98.

Trump wasn't running in 1998 so no.

>dem voter
Why is Claire's favorite hobby besides riding a bike, paroling the border with her 6 shooter?

You've left me no choice, Leon. I'll fuck Claire.

Attached: Mister Sex.jpg (2560x1440, 278K)

They should've made a Foot Survivor instead of tofu.

Attached: feets.png (617x648, 409K)

Where can I find this Jill mod?

I didn't know this, probably never made use of it and still never had any problems in the game. Too piss easy

This person understands.

moddb.com/games/resident-evil/addons

After seeing what shit an unrestrained capitalist company could get up to she'd probably be a Bernie supporter, either that or embrace uncle Ted. She would despise the corrupt billionaire persona.

Anyone fill up Capcom's feedback survey for REmake 2?
>ark.re2-pl.sgizmo.eu/s3

I praised the over-the-shoulder format, gameplay, characters, graphics etc. while critiquing the music, game length, replayability, and lack of faithfulness to OG RE2.

For additional comments I put in
>No "Leon B" scenario with Tyrant wounding Ada in Power Room and no zapping system from original RE2 was disappointing. A-B scenarios should have more variety e.g. scenarios & bosses separated. Next game should be more faithful to original events.

Attached: 1549436100176.jpg (700x1000, 136K)

>Next game should be more faithful to original events.
Eh, I'd prefer an attempt at new material even if it has the potential to fall flat, Re3's storyline was pretty forgettable.

I just finished my S+ run for both A scenarios at 2:22 for Leon and 2:16 for Claire.

How much harder are the B scenarios in comparison?

Way harder, bro. Like so much harder

My biggest worry is not having enough ammo by the time I reach G5 Birkin.

>Re3's storyline was pretty forgettable.

Attached: 1390218780642.png (330x414, 125K)

Your mom was pretty forgettable.

New material that improves on what existed before is fine as long as it doesn't gimp the main story beats (think REmake).

sewer skip and chunk off 20 minutes instead

what is sweker skip.

Out of Bounds trash

Oob glitch that lets you skip chess puzzle and g2 birkin.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBhlG5ENBJI

What is loser can't handle the game fuck off garbage.

nigga 50 cent took like five or six 9mm shots to the face and lived
it's not a particularly strong variety of pistol

>hopes for next DLC
Stripper Claire outfit

Hint hint, all the RE story lines are forgettable. I've beaten RE2 five times and I have already forgotten the plot, why is a police station filled with escape room puzzles? And why is there a secret lab with a metro system underneath it? Why didn't Claire just leave after she found out her brother wasn't there? How did Leon drive to Racoon City without encountering any kind of law enforcement or border patrol? Why were there no zombies around from the gas station all the way to the police station? Where are all the zombies and why are they only situated exactly around the police station? More importantly, why wasn't the police station fence already shut when Leon and Claire arrived there? And why did they send Mr.X when they already had Nemesis? why was Mr X so useless and slow? Why did that helicopter crash into the police station in the first place? Why is Leon & Claires campaigns taking place in alternative universes? Why didn't the police chief kill himself when he knew that he would turn into a zombie? Why was the scientist lady so autistic? Why are the BOW so useless and more importantly how did an inexperienced teenage girl managed to wipe them out single highhandedly with a peashooter when an entire armed police force failed? Why did Leon drive a police car belonging to another precinct to his new job location? How is racoon city geographically located so that the drainage tunnels leads directly from the middle of a metropolitan city to the fucking Nevada desert just 10 minute away??

cheating

Gimme tips my dude, all I have unlocked so far is the inf knife

>Really?
Chris' gun has better accuracy when moving, Jill's focuses faster and Wesker deals a bit more damages. Those guns are cool in early game, before you upgraded your default weapon.

Are you a fucking retard?

Beating G3 on hardcore with nothing but the SLS and 10 acid rounds might be one of the most stressful things I've ever had to do in a game

Took about 10 tries

No healing or knifing?

Wish her ass was bigger...Still delicious tho

Knife is useless on console, I didn't bother. The one first aid spray in the room was the only heal

Holy fuck, go make a shitty youtube talking head video.
You clearly have the right mindset for it.

>GUYS WHY DOES THIS RENOVATED ART MUSEUM DOUBLING A COVERUP FOR A SCIENCE LAB HAVE... ONE HIDDEN PASSAGE
>LOL WHY THE FUCK DID UMBRELLA WANT ALL THE SURVIVORS TO GATHER IN ONE SPOT WHEN THEY HAD A BIOWEAPON TO KILL SURVIVORS
>WHY WOULD AN OVERRUN PLACE LETTING SURVIVORS IN HAVE AN OPEN DOOR, COULD IT BE THEY GOT OVERRUN LETTING SURVIVORS IN
>LITERAL RANDOM BULLSHIT ABOUT ZOMBIES BEING IN ONE SPOT
>WHY IS MY PROTAGONIST SURVIVING, WHY DOESN'T THIS GUY JUST SHOOT HIMSELF?
>WHY DOESN'T NEMESIS WHO IS CURRENTLY CHASING JILL ACROSS THE TOWN JUST GO HERE?

>t. kiddo that doesn't know what a Swastika looks like

Thanks user. I'll try this later, just started Hardcore runs.

Attached: 1548991462084.png (1280x715, 501K)

Go play apex faggot.

Huh, I just looked up the knife damage being tied to fps.
And here I was thinking the knife was an effective tool against bosses doing extra damage like in RE4 with Krauser

well there's no reason not to spam the knife at some points, because the alternative would be wasting bullets
like first birkin fight, he spends however long sperging out harmlessly in place and you can get 15ish knife slashes in and then 10 feet away before he starts coming for you

>why is a police station filled with escape room puzzles?
It was a museum
>And why is there a secret lab with a metro system underneath it?
Irons was covering for Umbrella.
>Where are all the zombies and why are they only situated exactly around the police station?
RPD was supposed to be a safe haven for people to take shelter in
>why wasn't the police station fence already shut when Leon and Claire arrived there?
The few cops left probably were doing something else like surviving in other parts of RPD.
>why did they send Mr.X when they already had Nemesis?
Nemesis wasn't invented when RE2 was released.
>why was Mr X so useless and slow?
Because if he was both fast and powerful it would be shit with the slow character
>Why did that helicopter crash into the police station in the first place?
In the original, a cop is fighting zombies while a helicopter extends a rope ladder for him to climb. He gets munched on and accidentally fires on the helicopter pilot.
>Why is Leon & Claires campaigns taking place in alternative universes?
Capcom can't remake a game for shit nowadays.
>Why didn't the police chief kill himself when he knew that he would turn into a zombie?
If you're talking about Marvin, he is a nigger. Niggers don't think straight.
>Why was the scientist lady so autistic?
You need to be autistic to dedicate your life to the G-Virus.
>Why are the BOW so useless and more importantly how did an inexperienced teenage girl managed to wipe them out single highhandedly with a peashooter when an entire armed police force failed?
Claire is a strong independent woman who needs no man you sexist bigot.
>Why did Leon drive a police car belonging to another precinct to his new job location?
He found it at the gas station.
>How is racoon city geographically located so that the drainage tunnels leads directly from the middle of a metropolitan city to the fucking Nevada desert just 10 minute away??
Raccoon City doesn't have a specified US location. It's a fictional world user.

It makes the Unbreakable Knife a great tool for speedrunning considering it doesnt count as an item that lowers your rank

>If you're talking about Marvin, he is a nigger. Niggers don't think straight.
his pistol was probably empty and killing himself wouldn't stop him from turning into a zombie unless he somehow managed to blow off his own head, because even turning a zombie's head into half an exposed skull doesn't stop them most of the time

>hopes
a new fucking map to play on. I've ran around the same map 7 times now and im bored of it.

so i finally attempted a speedrun today, finished Leon B Hardcore in 1:47. How do the other three runs compare? there were a few points in Leon B that were fraught as fuck

>Claire is a strong independent woman who needs no man
She also has a brother from the air force that taught her how to shoot, among other things. That helps.

Additional Comments
>When 16 years pass and time comes around to remake Resi4, just do the Hook Man version instead. It'll keep the original safe in the hearts of those who love it while possibly satisfying people who wanted something different.

I just want people to stop bitching about my favorite game.

>Why is Leon & Claires campaigns taking place in alternative universes?
They actually wanted a single campaign for both Leon and Claire but fans got bitchy because they wanted the A and B scenarios so that's what we got. I would have vastly preferred them to each have their own story but oh well I guess.

Judging how other zombies are in RE2R, he would probably have to go Vince Foster mode and shoot himself in the head multiple times.

Artificial lengthening of the game, but fans would bitch either way. Longer single Leon and Claire scenarios with more distinction would have been better.

>chair force

you're a faggot.

Is that a joke or something?

Attached: 1 (9).png (649x649, 296K)

Story related and some areas. Dont mind if we play some of the ghost survivors during the outbreak for real, not that speedrun meme mode

would've been a good idea to wrap up their A/B scenarios in a logical/cannon way, but having both scenarios for each character was somewhat logical, I wonder if people think it was worth it though.

Dam the bait on this kid lol i stopped reading after niggers.

I'm hoping for some during outbreak RPD stuff. It'd be canon and story focused so people don't have to immediately worry about speedrunning. It's also an excuse for them to alter the RPD pathing and style it differently to make it feel unique while still keeping cost low by reusing most of the assets. I think some DLC where you play as Elliot as you eventually work out the code to get out could be cool.

Where do you find the answer to that second floor locker lock? Were you supposed to brute force it or was it actually somewhere in the files?

I read it doesn't matter if you headshot a zombie. Is it true?

Attached: 1550702551426.jpg (936x1436, 331K)

>anons are struggling to get sub 2:30
>runners are getting under 1 hour easily
why do you suck, you all look at guides anyway so what is so hard about just doing it the same way?

It's literally written on a white board and circled 3 times, are you blind

Yeah. Got 50 hours in.

Damage is the same across the whole body. headshots have a chance to critpop heads, saving ammo, and better chances of stunning them other than say, leg shots.

I already did my S+ runs on A games and i dont care about what a bunch of trannies are doing.

HOT

Attached: MrXXX.jpg (2560x1440, 608K)

>when you have to put your mojito down so you can smack bitches around

DADDY NO

Attached: When theres a last donut in the lobby lounge.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Claire gonna get a sample of the D-Virus.

>wearing a sleeveless leather top with angel print
asking for it tbqh

Mercenaires or Raid mode with the new gameplay would be absolute trash. Neither game mode would work without melee.

What happens if Irons catches Sherry?

a special gameover screen, trapped.
Or subscribe to my patreon to see it on SFM oh oh oh.

Do a reverse of this and add >shadman

Look at racecar drivers they're covered in logos.

Got to agree.
A randomizer would be the best thing for this, just add in new weapons/characters with traits/monsters to the default scenarios and shuffle the items around.
Have a Chris which starts with a knife but can tank a ton of hits or Katherine who can't use large weapons but can run silently.

I don't feel the combat has enough to it to make mercenaries entertaining. Especially with the way Lickers/G Adults work

>Just finished my Leon A run at 2:20:00

Mainly by fucking up the lab by forcing myself to flame the lickers in the lower levels and forgetting to take the gear to the clocktower.
I only looked at the quick puzzle references

>subscribe to my patreon

Attached: 1449211275650.png (703x367, 378K)

>how did an inexperienced teenage girl managed to wipe them out single highhandedly with a peashooter when an entire armed police force failed?
>Claire is a strong independent woman who needs no man you sexist bigot.
retards don´t even read the files or what? Chris taught her self defence, combat skills and how to use guns

>take the gear to the clocktower.
??????

How to download the dlc if my RE is pirate?

I knew that, I was mocking the original question.

Matilda by far.bigger capacity, better against bosses and ammo efficiency is a non problem on Leon's route. You can actually box the Matilda as soon as you get the shotgun and never need to use it again if you aren't shit, even on hardcore.

this was in my item box

Attached: gear.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

ohhh I thought maybe there was a way to pick it up and immediately put it in the tower
I fucking hate those two square items honestly

>rotten human skulls can take entire mags of 9mm and .45acp at point-blank range
>meanwhile you can blow off limbs with a single shot or two
LOGIC

Attached: 1547343014074.webm (720x375, 2.94M)

You realize you liked the game and buy it user!

No.

Why are Leon's handguns so much worse than Claire's? Matilda being able to burst fire is way worse than the JMB always firing charge shots. M19 reloading faster and holding one more shot is way worse than the Quickdraw doing insane damage and firing super fast too. It's crazy unfair.

Its there a mod that the zombies die in four of five shots in the head? I shoot two full mags of Matilda and he wont fucking die

Is rememembering safe and locker combinations, maybe even item locations cheating? It feels a little like cheating.

Attached: 1549381494651.png (937x638, 298K)

VIDEOGAMES

The Browning did more damage than Leon's pistol in the original as well.

I guess it's to balance the fact that Claire's pistols all (start with) smaller magazines.

Has there actually been any consistent lore on whether T Zombies can be taken down by standard trauma and injuries?

There are files in RE3 for instance that talk about Zombies surviving for days with mortal injuries, but it still implies they eventually die.

Burning is permanent kill right, but does it remove the virus or is it like return of the living dead?

Can i unlock the infinite rocket launcher (S+) with the infinite knife in my inventory?

yes

Yes. I've abused the hell out of it on all my S+ runs.

Fuck off then if your to retarded to pirate or buy.

Thanks

>people unironically still trying to defend the rng bullshit in this game
Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. Critical shots were always chance based so i can let that one slide, but there is literally no fucking excuse for the bullshit that is tying stagger to random chance. Three pistol shots = stagger, shoot them while they're staggered to knock them down was a consistent and fair resource trade and you could plan around it. How the fuck am i supposed to fight anything at close range when it's all completely random? There's no reason for me to do anything but take potshots to their legs from across the room.

The games imply that as long as the bodies are in good enough state to enable re-animation, they will continue to function. No, they're not RotLD tier undying abominations, just OG Romero-style classic zombies that just need mostly intact brain + nervous system to run.

Decapitation or destruction of the brain work the best, and are a one-way ticket. Enough damage elsewhere works as well, but as seen in the OG games, you can blow up limbs and even cut them in half, and they may still remain active.

Burning things used to be one of the less effective methods originally, as seen with the flaming zombies. However, logic and post-REmake lore-wise, it makes sense that grilling a corpse would sanitize the whole body, killing the virus as well.
At very least excessive burn damage would render further mutations impossible, though besides Outbreak's Licker evolution stages, there's no clear evidence of zombies themselves being capable of mutating into anything.

Attached: re2 female zombie concept.jpg (1215x3074, 185K)

Am I seriously supposed to do sub 2 hours for the B scenarios on hardcore? I just finished going through Standard and I couldn't get sub 2 hours there either (although I took my time getting some items, so there's that too).

Attached: 1543067220958.jpg (500x500, 26K)

It's a shame they didn't take that half transformed licker enemy from concept art, it looked creepy and it would have answered a few questions regarding the transformation process.

>useless on console,
It's still pretty good for saving ammo and does decent damage.
I always use a Knife on G1 and G3 on base PS4

How much harder is it to get this on Leon A? I just finished Claire B and I want some N.W.F action to clear my palate.
up next obviously is a 100% completion Claire A run with lewd mods

Attached: Residentevil2ResidentEvilIgri5003458.jpg (811x811, 150K)

Please be real. And I want Electric Six's "Gay Bar" to play when he appears.

A remake of the police station outbreak scenario would be pretty cool. You could play Marvin before everything goes 100% shit.

Could even take place over a few days, where the situation gets steadily worse.

Attached: AdaxLeon.jpg (800x1199, 177K)

It's a real mod. It's the "Mr X Beachboy" mod on the RE Modding forums.

I love how this artist draws Ada's face.

This image makes me think of that 8 year old girl in Walking Dead firing a magnum like it's nothing without breaking her arms.

The High Power is the best handgun in the game because the laser sight gives it perpetual focused aim property, which means it does max damage every time, even ignoring recoil, which in turn boosts the crit rate.

Attached: Jill Headshot.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

Woah, a gun that can actually kill stuff in one bullet...I almost forgot how satisfying it is.

I find Leon A a little harder but still doable. That's just because of my route though. I like getting the magnum/SMG, and that takes a little longer on Leon because of his way out of the garage. Claire can also get through the sewers faster I think.
Claire definitely has easier bosses though. You actually have to fight G3 as Leon. With Claire you just spam acid grenades and he can't move. G4 is also a joke compared to Super Tyrant.

For Leon A:
>Lure the zombies at the beginning into the Conference room, they'll stay there for most of the game, forget about the little room with the boards and HG ammo
>Board up West Hallway, except the furthest window, the staircase and knife every zombie in the west wing. You'll have enough durability if you get the extra knife form the key in the portable safe
>This will leave you with 3 almost broken knives that can be used as escape items with no drawbacks
>Trigger the Helicopter scene and incapacitate the two flaming zombies as they despawn
>You now have a safe passage throughout the whole RPD
>Ignore the Matilda stock, and trigger Mr. X
>Literally focus on getting out of the RPD, don't bother with collecting anything, just get out ASAP
>Return to the RPD later, get the inventory upgrade and base magnum, even though it's not necessary. You do this because Mr. X despawns when you leave the RPD for the Sewers
>Magnum G2, trigger crane to return, burn him as he's stunned
>Chug a R+B+G and just run past the G-Adults
>Matilda, Magnum and Flamethrower are effective for G3, Shotgun and Hand Grenades for Final Tyrant
>Ignore the final inventory upgrade as it's not necessary
Made it in 2:05, plenty of time to spare.

>Chug a R+B+G and just run past the G-Adults
I always just magnum/incendiary grenade the first two of those guys. The third and fourth get to live, but I hate going back when there are three of the fuckers in the way. It doesn't even cost you much since it means you can pick up the .380ACP or magnum ammo instead of needing to ignore it as you run.

Claire is ______

Attached: 20190203192032_1.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

IIRC you can dodge the first one by shooting him once at his exposed arm and carefully circling around him as he's in the middle of the waking up animation. Second one you need to wedge yourself in-between the wall on the left and hope there's enough space to squeeze through after the grab.

Adorable/sexy/cute/for making babies

Attached: CR.jpg (1803x1079, 382K)

Can you complete the no healing and item box challenges with infinite weapons?

Wasn't going to complete them but might blast through with the MP5 / Samurai Edge if possible.

Pure.

Yeah, it's definitely possible. People who are better than me do it all the time. For that matter, even I can do it some of the time. But I can't do it consistently, so I don't. A few incendiary grenades/magnum bullets (that I partially refill by getting the pickup instead of skipping it) is worthwhile to just fucking kill them and be done with it.
You can do no healing. Infinite weapons spawn in the box so you can't get them without opening it, so no luck there.

Did some digging and found out it's a chick. Why do girls like Ada do much?

Attached: 73189287_p0.jpg (750x750, 165K)

>Infinite weapons spawn in the box so you can't get them without opening it, so no luck there.

Ah I'm retarded

Cos Ada is a strong independent Asian woman who don't need no man.

(Except when she gets fucked up and tricked by an autist scientist)

You can get the achievements, but not the weekly challenges.

his mods are worse with each release,he made plastic tits and gross vagina.First releases seemed to be fine.

Thicc

Attached: 111.jpg (484x675, 55K)

He makes the tits bigger with every release. His first releases are usually just nude versions of the original model.

>He makes the tits bigger with every release
Sounds pretty nice to me

Ada's campaign with some new areas and Wesker's cameo.

Dreaming about Raid mode as well but doubting it will happen.

Retread the same ground as few times as possible.
Plan to have as many item slots open as possible on the way to each objective so you can grab shit
Drop as much off as you can when you pass by item boxes
Some objectives require slots open, like when you get the Gear.
I took a long ass time doing the Police station very safely and finished 2:16

Use Infinite Knife.
Kill every Zombie in the Hallway with the Dark Room, Weapons Lockers, and West Office and that staircase.
Kill each zombie in the Library.
Board up West Hallway first 2 windows.
Get Clippers
Get C4 detonator, then battery
C4 room. Medallion
Medallion between Stars hallway and Lib
Lion Medallion
Place all 3 kill Birk.
Get Crank.
Kill all dogs in the kennels as you pass by
Go grab 1st part and turn on generator
go back into Station
Go grab the Gear
Go grab Club key.
head back past X and down the hallway straight to the Jack lever
Head to Library
Go place gear and get 2nd elec part
Head down quickly back to Garage stairwell
Should be leaving the Parking Garage with Ada either sub 1 hour or BARELY over, like 1:00~1:05etc
Gator
Ada
first SAVE
Sewer Crank
Head to G Adult zone. Kill the 3 zombies in the Y hallway that leads to G adult area
Use defensive item on first G adult if grabbed and just run by the rest
Chess pieces and Flamethrower, need 4 slots for just those so plan accordingly
Go grab Rook
Place all pieces
G2 fight is ez as fuck even on hardcore
Lab.
Wristband upgrade
Head to east area
Grab Vial
Head to Plant area
Input both codes
Ooze puzzle
Down ladder
Blow the heads off each zombie in the big room downstairs
Sneak by lickers
Get Frequency box
Sneak by lickers and use box to turn on power
Cool Vial of plant killer
Sneak back upstairs, box all the ammo in the Server room
Put vial in and kill big plant
Get wristband 3
Run back to center
Go to G Virus room
This is where to do the 2nd save
Fight G3
Back across to center
Down elevator
SAVE 3 at last typewriter.
Kill X

For Claire is even easier desu.
G4 is a piss easy fight.
Just Save Grenades for him.
A few Grenades and like 250-300 shot of minigun rapes him

>Not putting a bandana on him and playing basshunters every time he shows up

Missed opportunity.

>Whats a shotgun!?

My wife.

Pic related.

Attached: 1518235051680.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

>anons talk about handguns
>"What's a shotgun"

Attached: 1540015961628.jpg (254x255, 13K)

>Saving your 3 save for Final Tyrant
He's fucking easy, what is this meme that he's the hardest fight in the game? That's G3, easily. Save after clearing the Kennels or after G1.

I find Super tyrants attacks to be more BS and harder to dodge.

I can do G3 without getting hit a single time easily on Leon.
Even easier with Claire since an Acid round stuns every single time you shoot him

You can LITERALLY just run in circles forever with Final Tyrant and he'll never be able to melee you. When he jumps just do a sharp turn, it's that simple. The only times I've gotten hit is if I'm getting overzealous with potshots.

Leon is for Mr. X, not Claire or Ada.

Attached: Mr. seX.png (910x1377, 1.03M)

Something like Ethan Must Die from RE7

That's one smol schlong

He is a grower stfu.

Leon is pretty cool

Time to play Leon now (without cheating hopefully, yep I am a cowardly dog)

Attached: 20190221144712_1.jpg (1360x768, 178K)

Something that's not relevant to the subject and literally a gun that will not kill stuff in one "bullet". You're a retard

Attached: 1549791712473.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

how bout a magnum

Are you implying you cheated and still managed to take 8 and a half hours and save 22 times? How? Why? If you're gonna cheat at all just go all-out and turn on god mode or reset the timer.

What would have happened to William if he had used the antiviral agent after his gunshots healed? Would it not have healed them? If not taking the agent would just cause him to die, right? If it did heal him would taking the agent give him regenerative powers like adult Sherry has?

I would have pretty much taken the same amount of time if it had been done legit without being scared, maybe 1 more hour. I wanted to get an idea of my time.

Is funny, I thought of the exact same thing.

Attached: claire_face_smug3.jpg (614x579, 69K)

comfy

Attached: 20190220180151_1.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

So let's say I am doing a "save as less as possible run" and I gotta quit the game, do I really have to save?

neat user

Super X should have a g-string and an inflatable fist.

Attached: Accessories-Green-Lantern-Green-Lantern-Inflatable-Fist-l.jpg.png (500x517, 285K)

>"That's it user, jerk it for me..."

Attached: 1550670023960.jpg (916x1200, 169K)

Does anyone have or know where to find a specific image of the original RE2? It was a screenshot that if I'm remembering correctly was on the PS1 box itself. You know where they would show off games for the system? It was Leon in the jail area with a row of cells and some zombies grabbing at him. The area was never in the final game but the new jail in REmake looks a lot like it. The row of cells and zombies grabbing at him. I swear it existed but I can't find it anywhere.

My wife (friend)

Is there a mode that makes the environment textures look like the original? I'd almost be willing to pay for that as DLC. Same with making all the enemies and npc's their classic 98 low poly models.

Is that in 1.5? There's plenty of footage of that game and even a playable version I think

considering that the key to the antiviral agent was his daughter's necklace, they didn't have access to it at the time i think

I tried looking up 1.5 too but I had no luck. It's possible it was in there but unless it was some fever dream or some shit I recall seeing it on a PS1 box.

Of course, but was a hypothetical sort of question. Like what if he was able to take it before he became a Pokemon.

Considering the fact that William mutates as he's damaged, then getting infected with G when you're dying pretty much means that you're past the point of no return instantly. Sherry was uninjured and implanted with an embryo that siphons nutrients from the body. William was dying and got his cells infused with the pure virus. The two cases are entirely different.

The only box art screenshot I know that loosely fits your description is one of the intro scene with the zombies behind the wire mesh fence of the basketball court. Not the bars of a jail cell but a metal fence.

Just found out the shotgun can split zombies in half. Gonna make a big mess out of RPD on my next run.

Attached: By Gawd He Broke In Half.webm (720x405, 1.64M)

Wesker's SE early game, Matilda when you get attachments.

Are you playing on Standard or Hardcore?

the long-barrel magnum can do it too

Jills Dog tried his best to escape the city, but he was trapped when the nukes went off

Attached: ghost_survivor.jpg (1641x985, 193K)

Since Google was failing me I decided to skim some 1.5 videos and I think this is likely what I remember. Not sure but it's kinda close to what I recall. The new jail in the remake reminded of it because it's pretty close to the idea of the area. Wonder if they took some notes from 1.5 for the remake?

Attached: Untitled.png (1440x900, 1.01M)

Samurai Edge (Jill): 80 Base Damage, x3 Crit, 50% Zoom
Samurai Edge (Chris): 90 Base Damage, x3 Crit, 50% Zoom
Matilda: 100 Base Damage, x3 Crit, 50% Zoom
Samurai Edge (Albert): 110 Base Damage, x3 Crit, 50% Zoom

Matilda
The stock increases damage by 10% and adds 3 round burst fire if the button is held down. Note the following two shots will be unzoomed, so go easy on it if you're going for ammo conservation.

Basically what said.

Mizoil also appears in RE3.

Being unable to unlock infinite ammo for every weapon type really bums me out. It'd be pretty damn fun running around with an infinite shotgun just pissing with the zombies.

I just need zombie chan to be naked so I can finally masturbate so hard I die.

>download pirated version
>works perfectly
>come back to it after a week
>won't start

Attached: tenor3.gif (308x312, 3.15M)

Is the stock even worth using? Takes up an extra inv slot and the burst just wastes ammo on hardcore. +10 damage is nice I guess

What does the x3 crit and 50% zoom mean? I mean x3 crit is self explanatory but if every gun has that why make note of it? Same with the 50% zoom. I mean going by your numbers wouldn't Chris' gun be best due to the quicker reticle shrink?

Good.

It's absolutely worth it, the damage+fire rate increase is too good to pass.

>Wonder if they took some notes from 1.5 for the remake?

Attached: concept_beta.jpg (2464x1572, 803K)

I didn't use much ammo on bosses anyway. G1 taken down almost entirely with defensive items even at 60fps. Knife until he manages to grab you, stun with a flash grenade or something, knife until dead. G2 goes from 100% to dead with just the flamethrower if you save it until him. G3 has like 60+ handgun ammo in the room and at this point you should have a ton of larges that combine for 55+ if you really need it, and he'll be nearly dead from just popping the eyes and knifing the shit out of him twice while he's down. Finally slapped on the Matilda stock here after not having the gun in my inventory at all since the early police station. Then the super tyrant doesn't take damage so there's no reason to shoot him. Throw flash/regular grenades to stun him 3 times and run out the clock.

I actually found Leon easier than Claire despite people generally considering her arsenal better, because the Matilda upgrades to hold 24 ammo very early making it a lot easier to go into areas with just the ammo in the magazine to save room, and like 90% of problems are solved by blowing off heads with the shotgun which also doesn't need to reload every single shot like the launcher.

>Same with making all the enemies and npc's their classic 98 low poly models
I'm still kinda hoping they do this

Attached: 463463757.gif (380x252, 1.99M)

Is knifing really that effective? Ignoring insane FPS making it stupid good. Let's say console. Is it still worth it to knife the bosses while they're down?

Some guns have different numbers. Like Claire's starting revolver is only 30% bonus damage on zoom, even less on the high powered ammo, and also has like a 2.5x crit multiplier until upgrades.

Honestly, I'd take the Matilda over all samurai edges any day 24-capacity upgrade super early, and the damage is meaningless because I really only use the pistol for staggering and running past stuff.

standard.
Is it confirmed that more frames=more knife damage?

I wonder what are they going to do to Nemesis to not make it feel like a Mr X reskin.

>I mean going by your numbers wouldn't Chris' gun be best due to the quicker reticle shrink?
It depends if you use Matilda's burst or not. If you do, the DPS is greater than Chris' gun but if you don't, Chris' does more DPS.

>What does the x3 crit and 50% zoom mean?
50% more damage when zoomed. Crit works as you said it does.

Auto-saves don't count for the save count, so if you're feeling shameless you could use them, depending where you stopped.

Is it confirmed if there is going to be any more DLC? I'll be sad if we don't get a merc/raid mode, especially after ghost survivors added so many playable characters

Claire's arsenal is worse than Leon's. Spark shot and Quickdraw army are garbage, unmodified SLS too.

Based and redpilled.

Yeah. I don't know if it's more effective than dumping magnum shots into something, but even on console the knife does a ton of damage. Especially against large targets like bosses where it has more flesh to travel through in the swing. It also stunlocks lickers and lying zombies to death easily.

Just make him like in RE3, faster, stronger and can actually "die".

Pick not-Tom Cruise with his not-Leon costume, which is his default.

>follows you into save room
>steals you ink ribbons
>locks you item box

Attached: 1550535713032.png (2560x1440, 2.19M)

Same thing they probably did with 3, can run and has a rocket launcher. I hope he can go anywhere and there is no off limit rooms. Also his later stage will be different.

Attached: 1550254061291.gif (500x385, 1.53M)

>standard.
you can live on auto saves, they don't count towards the save count and let you get up and do whatever

Should've added I'm on the ps4 pro, so it's running 60 most of the time. Dunno how the base consoles fair.

>Is it confirmed that more frames=more knife damage?
It is. I think that's one of the reasons there're two speedrun categories: 60fps and 120fps.

>Going through Leon A for my S+.
>Get to the morgue for the key.
>Oh I'll just kill this guy by the door with my handgun first.
>Forget, because I'm an idiot, that this is some super fucking zombie.
>15+ bullets gone and fumble for the shotgun.
>Grabbed and die.
I was pissed off. My next attempt I wasn't fucking around and I just blasted any zombies face with the shotgun that I for sure did not want to fuck with.

I see, thanks. So letting the reticle shrink boosts damage by 50%, and when a crit procs it's x3? Matilda with 24 shots is pretty damn nice. As you said you can just dump all your handgun ammo into the box and not worry about being low. You'll likely run across some while going about your business too. On my S+ run with Leon I just used Alberts gun but did use the shotgun like that. Just dumped excess shells in the box and ran around with 8 in the gun itself. Perhaps just psychological but it felt like I was using less shotgun shells that way. Was surprised how many I had left over by the end.

So if I'm not a fan of the burst Chris' gun isn't too bad? Weskers has better base damage but longer for the reticle to shrink. I guess if you're just dumping bullets into a boss or something Alberts gun is better if you don't want the Matilda+stock even though that does seem better over all.

>one of the reasons
only reason

yes pls

>You can blow zombies in half

Attached: weskergasm.png (588x686, 281K)

What are the stats for the unlimited SE?

Any reliable way to actually juke those big G's in the sewers? I seem to get lucky on a few attempts with a knife and getting shoved into the other side but I can never quite bait them to open enough space to run off to the side.

Attached: 1st playthrough.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

If they're inactive, shoot them once from a distance then run past them as they're waking up. If they're active, just R+B+G and let yourself get grabbed.

The infinite Samurai Edge does the same damage as Chris' Edge.

it’s also a compromise to bring you closer to the classic gameplay where you couldn’t move while shooting. I think it’s neato.

Every attack they do but the swipe has such a long animation that you can run past. Literally just go towards them and run directly away when they wind-up. I've never had issues with them because generally if you're not close enough they'll start spawning babies into the water, which is also something they're locked in for like 5 seconds while you run past.

neato. Thanks.
120? I have reached nearly 300 fps in certain spots and have not even installed the new drivers yet or put everything to minimum. I guess they don't want it to devolve into a fight won by the one with the best PC but only the autistic will survive, that's the only rule that counts in speedrunning.

dafuq do you want the stock for grenade launcher? all it seems to do is make it take up more space.

Having already played the game, is not as bad as I thought it would, although I will pause occasionally because I fear my eyes may start to hurt after a while.

Attached: 20190221162551_1.jpg (1360x768, 100K)

>nearly 300 fps

Attached: 1468882399812.png (210x240, 65K)

To hit G in the eyes?

I play on base PS4 and the knife is effective for me, too. Enough to get Birkin 1 into his phase 2-3 (depending on how many times I can double-slash him in the right position) straight off. On my last S+ run I was able to take him down with two knives and like 10-15 handgun rounds.

Grenade launcher doesn't do target specific damage. It's best to just hit center mass.

Yes it does, compare shooting G3 on his chest or directly in the eyes and see which pops them faster.

very very rare. I have a 1070, if the game was more CPU dependant I could go even more because I have that overclocked but it seems that the game ignores it at a certain point.

Anyone tested knifing at X rate on Y enemies yet? I am curious for comparisons.

fat guy banging the machine, aiming at the torso, 200 FPS, 6 slices.

Attached: 20190221162911_1.jpg (1360x768, 119K)

I tried baiting the grab attack but it recovers annoyingly fast.

I never tried the knife against Birkin but for Super Tyrant that shit was a life saver.

>goofninja nemesis
would make RE3R 11/10

Give him a hug Leon!

It's still a crappy way to deal with them, unless you're sitting on over 30 acid grenades.

I can't beat No Way Out; I get to about 95, then run out of resources and die because the pistol sucks against pale heads.

How do I gid gud?

dang I can't find the REm2ke version of this.

Attached: Good G.png (750x597, 623K)

That's literally always my case whenever i play as Claire since i always ignore the uzi.

it grows once his mutation limiter speedo is off

It works similar to the shotgun in that it's a spread of individual damage elements. Each one that tags his body adds to the total damage. Aiming at the eye may get more patches on it specifically and pop them faster, but you're not actually doing more damage to his total health than just hitting center mass. Seems like a waste of grenades when bullets pop them so quickly as well. I've seen some S+ runs where people just dump 30+ acid rounds into his chest to kill him to use up all the gunpowder stocked up.

Shoot pale heads in the body until they start smoking, then you can unload on their head while they're in slow-mo.

PC master race, amirite? ;^)

Randomizer

Bros which scenario would you consider the easiest to S rank? Also same goes for carbon footprint/frugalist/minimalist.

Is no chest, hardcore even possible with Claire?
>all those plants near the end, the various different guns, uzi,pistol,spark,grenade,
>the modulator,the plugs,the bracalet,ammo for all those guns
>grenades
>the damn thing to start the train at the end which uses 2 slots and then the gatling which you have to pick up before placing the two thing.

From personal experience Leon A. You can just skip the magnum and get by with the shotgun, the flamethrower and matilda.

Here's my time. Get rekt user.

Attached: 20190207170800_1.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

Yeah I was thinking the same. Then just knife Birkyboy of course.

>the damn thing to start the train at the end which uses 2 slots and then the gatling which you have to pick up before placing the two thing.
you realise it gives you those 2 slot items to make sure you have the room the pick the weapon up?

And burn G3's ass. Specially in his third phase.

You can dump M79 and stick to firearms (Ingram and Minigun of course}. You just need to pop his eyes, bullets work better.

You don't need to pick up her 2nd 9mm, or any of the weapon 2-slot upgrades, and her SLS doubles as a magnum. Just use up grenade rounds as you acquire them so they don't bog you down.

From hardest to easiest:
Leon B > Claire B > Claire A > Leon A

I always save two defense items for the trek to the Q&K plugs because there are two G adults that I can never seem to dodge in the gore hallway. All the others can be juked.

Yes, but don't bother unless you're cheesing bosses. I never used it, and it's easy enough on console. It's just a lost inventory slot IMO.

Attached: 1549823086087.jpg (3840x2160, 525K)

Never use your grenades, save them all up for him, plus flashes. Worked every single time for me. Usually have 8 nades at the end.

Using the infi-knife on zombies that I just shot to leg makes me feel like I am john wick or something. I don't get how they could in that speedrun at ESA get them to come down so reliably though, I have had it twice now that they shrug off 2 bullets and I am doing this at standard.

>The samurai edge guns suck ass in this game
Just like anything else in this game.

So who has better arsenal, Leon or Claire? Matilda is better on start and in the end becomes quasi-SMG. SLS is just bad and with the upgrade becomes another weapon basicly, the weaker Magnum with rarer ammo. JMB is really good, but IMO its not the best handgun overall. M19 is - very high crits chance, quick reload, decent mag capacity - way better than Quickdraw Army with its endless reload time and high recoil that makes you waste ammo. The GM79 is decent weapon, flame rounds works well ( but not instant stopper), but acid rounds are so weak... Only good against Birkin. The shotgun may seems underpowered, but its best "headchopper". And then goes MQ11 - maybe one of the best guns ingame... but only fully upgraded. Just like L.Hawk. I cat decide what is better though... But I know that Flamethrower is much better than Spark Shot - its useless against bosses, but Flamer can kill G2 and G3 easily.

I had a dream we could've gotten infinite version of Hunk's pistol for Story Mode in addition to inf Cat Ears.
I would've sandbagged another 13 more playthroughs with this and the '98 pixel skins.

claire got better ballistics

Attached: claire_ohgod.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

>Why did Leon drive a police car belonging to another precinct to his new job location?
Okay, when you aren't paying attention starting at the very introductory frames of the main character then all your other points are bullshit. Go back and play the game all over again before you can say anything.

I like Leon's better because everything feels nice to use. I hate the sparkshot and only use it for stunning the G's; SMG isn't exactly my cup of tea either, but it does its job against zombies; Quickdraw is excellent, though.

Finally finished No Way Out
had to equip the gas mask

JMB is better than Matilda since being permanently focussed is really great. Matilda being able to burst fire isn't really very useful outside bosses, and even then you usually have other weapons that are better.
Grenade launcher and shotgun are both good so I'll call that a tie. Grenade launcher has the advantage that it completely trivialises G3 though.
SMG is better than magnum. They're both great against bosses, but the SMG is also useful against everything else since you can just fire off a few bullets. Magnum ammo is super rare so using even a single bullet is too wasteful against most enemies.
Flamethrower is better than spark shot, but you get it so late that that's not really important.
Quickdraw army is much better than M19. The reload does suck, but it does much better damage and shoots much faster, and it recovers focus really quickly so you can spam focussed shots. It's a killing machine.
So that's 3 points to Claire, 1 point to Leon, and 1 tie. Based on this I say Claire is better. Especially since she also gets the SLS as a baby magnum just as a bonus.
Oh yeah, and minigun is better than rocket launcher because you actually get to use it. Rocket launcher you just instantly end one fight and then all you have left is some zombies to use it on. If you're playing B side you get one extra boss but it's an incredibly boring boss who doesn't do anything. For Claire you can actually fight a boss with the minigun, even if it is a shit boss.

>Claire is a strong independent woman who needs no man you sexist bigot.
soiboi defending women
>he is a nigger. Niggers don't think straight.
still uses the n-word. yikes

I said I wanted something along the lines of the A/B scenarios actually changing who they meet. So Leon meets sherry and Claire meets Ada, in order to make a 2nd run more "worth it." I think there is potential there. Leon forced to disobey a superior, Claire being completely distrusting of Ada from the start and siding with Annette initially.

cute post
quickdraw is an instant kneecap machine, POPPOP. amazing for speedrunning.
sparkshot deletes any individual enemy

Absolutely based

I never realized you could do this.

Next DLC

>Co-op story, 2 player Claire and Leon obviously.
>Ghost Survivors phase 2 Marvin, Dr. Li, The Truck Driver.
>Short singleplayer campaign as a hype leadup to Resident Evil 3, where you play as that fat dude who locks himself in the shipping container.

works on my machine

Attached: 1542207306634.webm (320x320, 2.83M)

No you.

>Ghost Survivors 2: Marvin Branagh, Brian Irons, Annette Birkin; Brad Vickers for No Way Out 2
>Mercenaries mode, similar to 4's
>Ada campaign
>RE4 alt for Leon, C:VX alt for Claire
>camera options for 1st person & fixed camera angles

>fuck adafags and fuck that dog-eating roastie ada
-Claire Redfeild, 1998

Attached: claire_face_cute992.jpg (773x767, 92K)

I wrote them down as I discovered them. I think there is no shame in it if you did it yourself.
Also, why would remembering stuff be cheating in the first place? What is this brainlet talk?

Fuck the people who use the cheat sheet on their first playthrough though.

Kek

There's something wrong with my dog, guys.

Attached: 5m5n547.jpg (1274x717, 103K)

>resi 4
>cv

You're trolling.

>Jill and Wesker clearing up African tribes
What did they mean by this?

>nemesis wasn't invented yet
>said nigger
>said bigot
not a very quality bait, but I'm sure you could catch something

I kind of want them to randomize the safe and locker combinations (and possibly add more icons in each dial depending on if the time to brute force hack the locks is shorter than acquiring the combination through documentation) Also randomize more game elements if possible because speedrunning that feels more like following a recipe is gay. I usually dont do it but i got sub 2 hours on Leon A hardcore when i tried and it was fun but thinking about doing the tedious effort for the other three scenarios seems boring now that i know i can just follow a define route and method. What are the unlocks for the other s+ modes? Is it even worth it? I guess I should just try to erase my memory of watching speedruns on youtube after doing my first casual runs. Kinda like what Im doing for mr. raccoons and 4th survivor. I havent watched any speed runs and it feels more rewarding making progress in those modes - still only finished the mayors daughter. havent started the other two yet

What part of that is trolling?

Leon and Mathilda

get it? GET IT??

Attached: leon-the-professional-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 158K)

take him to to the vet if it persists for more than 4 hours.

Just wanked off to Claire's nude mod,
Ask me anything

This

Attached: ghost_survivors_chris redfield.png (1646x919, 1.14M)

Imagine using the matilda when the samurai edge guns are more stylish

Attached: 1525826188283.png (2604x1608, 392K)

Does it have jiggle physics

By mr. raccoons i mean im still missing 4 and i have not yet gone through a campaign simply to listen for those little fuckers but that sounds more fun than following a listicle. I'd rather go make a fucking food dish if i wanted to follow instructions

You shoot them in the legs

Anyone else just traps the 2-3 zombies when going running back to the hall in the Press Room and is goodbye forever?

>sparkshot deletes any individual enemy
It cant even kill zombie on full charge (only G adults, the last 2 of them).

>"WHAT IS A GAME MECHANIC?"
>"I DON'T KNOW"
>FEATURING: user THE AUTISTIC RETARD.

No but there's butt jiggle as part of the mocapped movement animations

Can you please elaborate on the grenade launcher vs. G3?
When I fought him, I remember having to use a lot of acid rounds, MP and other stuff and basically survived with rather little ammo left.
Does he have any invincibility phases or did I do something very wrong?
Just entered the lab on Leon B and I plan to just magnum his ass away.

gonna need a drawfag to sketch out each frame of the film reel intro pls

WHAT'S THE MATTER SON
YOU OUT OF AMMO

Attached: 1550467739487.png (278x258, 88K)

N
W
F

Attached: 1549767724151.jpg (347x1024, 42K)

GM79 vs G3 and G4 is just bad choice - you need to pop their eyes, so bullets work better. Scrap that "nade loncha", JMB and MQ11 for teh win!

for the very first you encounter stick to the left, shoot him with the handgun from a safe distance and then sprint to the ledge, you won't get grab
For the G nest, you can also dodge the first one with the same method but I think you need to stick to the right this time; the second one after him will probably grab you though so be sure to have grenades/knife

Reminder that Ada is the worst RE character, Leon was always a retard for chasing her, every series instance of her being playable has sucked ass, and RE2 remake taking a shit on her relationship with Leon is an improvement.

Lame

Shut up, Chris.

>second playthrough (not run) first time Leon
>good time, good ammo, good health
>left 3 wooden barricades at the box because I thought I had closed most of them
>walk back into west side
>1 guy at open window, whatever, knife him
>suddenly 3 guys 1 crawling at the second open window gotta leave knife and now I am in danger
fuck.

They made ada the unkillable and impossibly untouchable both physically and story-wise because she's the only gook in a gook owned franchise so she was given superpowers.

Attached: 1550584301394.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

What are some kino mods for pc version? I've seen a First Person mode mod that looks fucking great, and the obligatory "replace Mr. X theme with DMX" mod. Is there anything else?

>and RE2 remake taking a shit on her relationship with Leon is an improvement.

This shit right here is honestly one of my favorite things about the remake and how it made LeonxClaire more popular was the icing on the cake

Attached: 1549558368623.png (319x272, 159K)

If you hit G3 with acid he goes into a stun animation 100% of the time. The only time it fails is if he's already stunned, but you can just wait until the animation finishes and then hit him again and he won't be able to do a thing. If you have enough acid grenades you can win the fight without him being able to do anything. Use the knife when he sits down after having his eyes popped, it does massive damage for some reason.

I just run past them and never go back there again.

nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/42

>and the obligatory "replace Mr. X theme with DMX" mod

Neck yourself

well kinda makes me want a mod that replaces his theme with the beach boys

"I am incapable of having fun."

But unless they retcon what's left of the series it amounts to nothing and leon stays an incel and claire grows cobwebs between her legs.

Fixed camera angles, with the old backgrouns spruced up (and new ones for the few new areas). If they gave us that, this remake would be damn near perfect.

Would be a lot of work for the backgrounds, so I'd give Capcom a consolation prize of giving folks on PC the ability to buy the Sourcenext ports.

more like
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGc9vpN338

I wanna marathon the RE series between the games and animated movies, i've played all the games except CV, Rev2, RE 3, RE 1 (played remake) and 7

Is there like a canon timeline i can follow? I know the games generally go in order but where in the series should i play Revelations 1/2 and after what games should i watch the animated movies

Attached: leon.jpg (1080x600, 86K)

Chris, the redfield line is coming to an end, no matter how much you shitpost.

The remake is fucking great, but for some reason it doesn't feel like it's actually 1998 in-game. OG RE2 really does feel like it's 1998, whereas the remake feels like it happens in 2019. I know there's no nostalgia goggles either because I didn't grow up with the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ktQSBB1ipQ
Grenade launcher+spark shot+knife. You don't need anything else. If you save up enough gunpowder to make loads of acid you don't even need the spark shot.

alltimelines.com/resident-evil/

hope you have a lot of free time

As far as I know the timeline is this:

RE0
RE1/REmake
RE2/REmake 2
4D Executer (may or may not be canon)
RE3
RE CV
RE4
REV 1
RE Degeneration
RE5
REV 2
RE Damnation
RE6
RE Vendetta
RE7

Randomizer is all I want

Ada's so tsundere

>Is there like a canon timeline i can follow?
residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Resident_Evil_Wiki:What_is_canon?

TL;DR

Series Chronology goes RE:0 RE1, RE2, RE3, RE:CV, RE4, RE5, RE6, RE7:BH

How would Jill's Golden play like?

I was just thinking about that while in the STARS office, they DO have bulky computers instead of laptops, so it's definitely still set in 1998 but yea it feels completely modern in every other way. To be fair while it would've been great to nail a retro-ish atmosphere that gives the original RE 2 a very cool and unique feeling that makes it still worth playing. With RE1 and it's Remake, i really have no desire to play RE 1 over REmake, however even though i adore REmake 2 i can still see myself playing the original every now and then because there's just enough of a difference.

Claire.

Attached: 1550700387710.jpg (720x900, 81K)

>4D Executer (may or may not be canon)
BIOHAZARD 4D-EXECUTER (2000): Released in Japan and set in Raccoon City during the events of Resident Evil 2 and 3 in 1998, it was written by Flagship whom are known for writing for early installments in the Resident Evil franchise. Its events, however, were not referenced in future material, nor contradicted. Thus, it is to be considered canon unless stated otherwise. It is worth noting, however, that the film is not mentioned in a timeline shown in "INSIDE OF BIOHAZARD THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES", which mentions the events of the film Degeneration.

You guys are awesome thanks so much!

Attached: thumbs up.gif (350x273, 2.18M)

Resident Evil: Degeneration (2008): This movie is set after Resident Evil 4, before Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil 5.
Resident Evil: Damnation (2012): This movie is set after Resident Evil 5 and before Resident Evil 6, about the same time with Revelations 2.[3]
Resident Evil: Vendetta (2017): This movie is set after Resident Evil 6 and before Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

There's also manga and literal stage plays.

This car was like sore thumb - too modern for 1998.

Attached: 670.jpg (699x439, 29K)

>Vendetta
damn should have been Revengenation.

The lab goes beyond modern into fucking sci fi. Doors with sensors to automatically open when you approach them and a computer scanning your ID to tell you when have new emails, and the giant machine you see when riding the elevator that's just there to look futuristic. It's ridiculous.

It has some similarities to Hive from film universe.

Old lab that was dark, metal/industrial style was better IMO.

Is any of the manga good? I wouldn't mind throwing that in with my marathon.
What the hell are the stage plays even like?

Also how much of that supplementary material is canon, not that i'd pass it over just like how would that even tie in.

It's because RE2's setting is actually pretty shit. The game takes place entirely in:

A police station
An underground facility
Some sewers
A lab

The remake did well and added a couple new street locations and the gas station in the beginning, but overall RE2 does not really take place in the city itself.

I get where you're coming from honestly I guess as far as "secret high-tech underground lab" goes my disbelief's already suspended. I gotta replay the original 2 now to compare since i always kinda considered it "high tech"

Playing this right now (i just got all 3 medallions) and it's the most fun i had since KCD. Are the rest of RE games like this?

not that unrealistic

Attached: 1998_toyota_corolla_sedan_ce_fq_oem_1_500.jpg (500x315, 42K)

RE2make scrapped a big section of classic RE2 that was even used in Zero, the Factory. Don't think too many people cared, but the layout of Umbrella's facilities surrounding Raccoon City changed dramatically because of it.

Speaking of canon, is this canon?
youtube.com/watch?v=6XUd_2nHpHU
youtube.com/watch?v=FDRC-Z6vJFo
youtube.com/watch?v=69sURqviS7Y

Resident Evil (2002) is the most similar and actually better, if you want more try all the classics, and maybe RE7.

no

No.

or maybe this

Attached: 1998_toyota_camry-pic-36228-1600x1200.jpg (400x231, 25K)

you can pick the 2-slot plug, put it in and then get the minigun after the cutscene where Claire talks to Leon via magic monitor

Wait for small carbon footpprint/frugalist/minimalist wouldn't Claire be easier? You can get by with just her SLS 60 (upgrades aren't out of the way and only take up one square) and grenade launcher. Whereas Leon would need the matilda, shotgun and flamethrower, all taking up two square (if you choose to upgrade the matilda).

It's quite easy if you know how to beat the game with S rank. You don't need the SMG at any point of the game, you don't need the pistol from the police car, you don't need to upgrade the grenade launcher, and you don't need the spark shot, so all your weapons and ammo will take up a max of like 4 slots if you have different ammo types.

Mods would provide that on PC but yeah, I’d really like that too.

You don't really need the flamethrower.

I did the three trophies on Leon A. on assisted

SCF is no trouble at all if you just skip going to the RPD a 3rd time, and know your path well enough to not need to backtrack.

Did USBs like the STARS badge exist in 1998?

Claire!

Attached: 1550486264273.jpg (512x640, 37K)

I'll check it out.
Anyway is the story the same with Claire? Cause i started a new game to check it out a bit but she just switched places with Leon in every action at the gas station.

They also scrapped Culture Room lab, with the amazing music.

youtube.com/watch?v=szQkCtHze8c

Attached: culture room.jpg (480x360, 22K)

are the non creatura face model mods out yet ?

Attached: 1544369827709s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

Leon/clair C(annon) Where they get the walkie talkies and can talk to each other and stuff.

USB 1.0 was first invented in 1996, and it became more widespread around August 1998.

There's the room where you get the G sample/serum, but you're right, it isn't quite the same..the lab is strange because it feels like it should be a lot larger than what it is.

USB 1.0 is 1996, and also this 1998 flash drive...

Attached: 1998.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Claire.

Attached: 1550353947196.jpg (2560x1440, 351K)

yes but it wouldve been bleeding edge tech for a police station and the storage wouldve been maybe a handful of MBs.

>Leon and Claire having phone sex via the walkie-talkies.

They were pretty new but they were around. It's theoretically possible at least.
It's pretty similar. You get a different character instead of Ada and a different last boss, but aside from that it's pretty similar the way you reach the sewers.

Story is very different with Claire as she actually finds out more about the G Virus and meets relevant characters instead of following a chink around

Attached: clairexsteve_gasleak.webm (1280x720, 897K)

Ayo what setting is making my game look shiny as fuck?
It's like everything is oiled up

I'm sure Umbrella could've pulled some strings considering that it's only available in the STARS office

Wait, fuck, I meant except for the way you reach the sewers. I can't fucking type.

I kept thinking of his saying "EFFF...be eye" from that episode when Ada showed her fake credentials. I prefer the leaked Capcom version where it said WMAF though.

STARS is very well equipped for a special police unit then, for Racoon City not being such a huge city.

Probably screen space reflections, they're awful in this game

Claire in profile

Attached: 20190128144955_1.jpg (1920x1080, 54K)

Well Wesker most likley got the budget for that kind of tech from Umbrella to keep the "lab rats" happy.

mmmmmm...I'm still waiting for the Sherry/Mr. X SFM

Bonus if they use the sound effects from when she's whimpering and moaning in pain in Claire's arms at the beginning of the lab

This is obviously much modern car, the outer style is last decade, not 90s.

Attached: 2014_Nissan_Teana_(L33)_2.0XL_sedan_(2016-01-06)_01.jpg (4593x1753, 920K)

I don't know what it is, but there's something just SO satisfying about RE 5 and Far Cry 2.

Back in the day they were using obscure MO discs...

Attached: mo-disk.png (400x320, 36K)

>>finally get the lighter
>>come back to burn his ass
>>gets up as you kneel to light him up
>>is a crimson head
Just ran into this yesterday. I completely forgot about it from the GC days. Scared the shit out of me

the only thing overly modern on the re2 car is the bumper, and that could still be an aftermarket.

look at the cuts in the hood. its 90s as hell.

Just finished Rev2 and holy shit I'm so fucking mad right now that I gotta write up a goddamn master's thesis
>what's wrong user?
The story is fucking stupid even by RE standards. Nobody fucking fought back against their kidnappers despite being armed to the teeth and Claire had a weapon on her. The whole bracelet thing is a huge plot hole cause nobody fucking saw Natalia's turning solid red (which means mutated) and the characters knew how it works because fucking Alex tells them how. They recycled the same boring fucking virus (Uroborous) and made it even more generic and uninspiring on top of a stupid gimmick of LOL U SCARED :3 trigger which doesn't make a fucking sense if you want to spread it, even for an experiment. Let's not even get started on some of the most blatantly dumbest choice decision ever that requires a fucking guide to know how to get the true ending. It defies common sense and doesn't even correlate to the reason unless you bought the shitty fucking expansions.

>but what about gameplay?
Gameplay is alright and the difficulty is actually a welcoming one since its actually hard as fuck, but all for the wrong reasons and the highest difficulty is nowhere balanced around it. they pull a scarcity ammo on a game that has multiple enemies with some respawning and they can kill you in seconds. Not to mention the invisible ones in Barry's section that are complete bullshit and requires depending on Natalia's stupid gimmick. Also, the fact that you are forced to use Moira and Natalie to find hidden items is the worst flaw I have ever seen and someone responsible needs a healthy dose of Zyklon-B cocktail. The worst part is that this game could have been great by putting the positives of gameplay from RE6, the difficulty of RE1, and the horror elements of RE2, but nah they fucked it all up while trying to capitalize on what made RE4 great.

If it wasn't for the fact that I spent 300 hours on raid mode, I would have rate it lower than RE6.

Attached: 1496238539728.jpg (229x343, 21K)

Revelations 2 is basically "oh yeah we haven't put those guys in a game for a while now" the game

>Loads of people in tips/walkthroughs etc for doing S+ Hardcore always say to "learn how to run past G-Adults and save escape weapons for them!!!"

I don't get it, why not just pop a Red+Blue and then if they grab you it does literally nothing? If you memorize how to do the Spark Shot/Flamethrower area, you can pop a Red+Blue and get in and out back past the G-Adults before it runs out and there is literally 0 risk.

I cannot believe I missed the worst part of the story. Here's some DLC for my essay

FUCKING MOIRA. She's literally Donte, but you can call her Moira the Polly shooter. Her PTSD is stupid as hell and blames her dad for all her problems even by teenager standards. There hasn't been two sentences without her going FUCK YOU QUES DE JODAN bullshit. They literally made Donte female and added her on Rev2 and now she's already forgotten because she's completely fucking useless. All she does is hold a flashlight and bitch and moan at you, that's fucking it.

At least Natalia is better since she's quiet most of the time and her gimmick is actually useful for finding enemies and weakspots.

Attached: 1454216620675.jpg (997x879, 150K)

Because you gotta go fast.

>WHAT IN A MOIST BARREL OF FUCKS
What did she mean by this?

But it's faster to just sperg at them and hope they miss, than try to make them submerge at the right spot and run past. And the grab animation is like 1 second longer than the escape animation anyway.

Well at least you had fun with the raid mode that is at least something good also the addition of Lady Hunk was a nice thing to do from Capcom in those games.

Attached: Lady Hunk.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)