He knew how to make paper in isekai

>he knew how to make paper in isekai
How about you anons? Can you teach it to the locals?

Attached: 1651507612873.jpg (1040x1478, 357.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MGjFKs9bnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can piss my name into the snow

>Can you teach it to the locals?
Yes, you can't?

Lol
Paper hold 0 advantage over durable stuff like parchment, wood, and stone tablets

It was just lightweight and thin. Never really became mainstay until it was mass produced and because cheaper alternative to animal skin

Imagine walking into the boardroom at the major company you work for and seeing that this is your CEO.

Attached: 1652337236612.jpg (1425x2000, 460.58K)

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CEO-SAMA I WILL WORK HARDER NOW

Swear loyalty until she become an adult and dump her for competing company.

So I picked up the "I traded my sword autist gf for magic autist gf" thing from the previous thread. Holy shit, the guild girl is the best by far. Why isn't the MC going for her?

Is this the most pathetic Isekai MC? Everyone had sex except him

Attached: tanaka2.jpg (1594x1229, 544.01K)

Because nippon faggotry

Why are his stuff even popular? Its pretty much torture to read.

Any isekai like this? The chads get most of the girls and the mc barely got any

boku no pico

>It has 0 advantage besides these advantages

>Childhood Friend

Attached: CF Betrays.jpg (1131x3216, 1.11M)

The first chapter of the manga made it seem like it was all in his mind, but she really did just throw him to the side.

Making paper is a piece of piss, it's basically the same technique as making paper mache, but you start with plant fibres instead of old paper

Childhood friends (male) betray!

Attached: 1622882349039.png (404x596, 274.23K)

fuck them

Attached: 1648563646525.jpg (1126x1600, 589.52K)

>she's way taller than him
that's hot

Attached: 1635320605294.jpg (816x794, 292.9K)

I can fix her

What a fag. Cried like a baby just because some thot dumped him.

Akshually he was crying because she grew up and became a hag instead staying a cute brat.

That just means he can walk into her tits.

CF has no remorse, just regret from picking the wrong horse.

i will rape the ceo and impregnate her

Manga like this make you wonder what happened to the authors in their early lives.

absolutely nothing
like people who wish terrorists would attack their school

>Meanwhile, in the opulent villa of earl Hall
How many times did Fors molest Xio without her knowing?

Attached: file.png (637x900, 649.96K)

More like hacks notice what's trending and copies it.

Just because you can give the local some invention doesn't mean it would be useful enough for them to want to focus their resources in making it. Like paper wouldn't be that useful in a society that don't have much writing or very humid temperature area.

Terrorists attacking your school is peak chuuni though

He essentially got laid at the end though didn't he?

What is wrong with CFs? Also betraying CFs are getting popular with more CF betrayal novels getting LN releases and manga.

I hope daughter betrayals get popular too.

>Everyone
Last I looked best girls didn't. They are still virgin.

Japanese kids grow up in some of the most progressive and well thought out primary school educations on the planet where they all quickly become friends.

Then middle school comes and they are thrown deep into Japanese society and that's where everybody starts backstabbing each other.

What user is saying is that:
In a society with only little writing, paper isn't worth it.
You would rather have the written pages last for longer (having to rewrite them less) than pay slightly less for production.
It was the printing press that made these considerations moot.

Knowing how something is made before doesn't always mean much.

Attached: 1623984567434.jpg (1080x1536, 519.63K)

Clearly a backlash of all the romcoms that use the childhood friend promise shit like Love Hina or Nisekoi

Isn't it the one where girl goes "I am pure, because I only got fucked in the ass, I still have my hymen" or some other dumb shit like that?

Except this ignores reality. Every developed civilization valued material you could write on. If there existed a process to make modern like paper in the ancient world you'd be rich for generations to come. Paper technology is not just used for writing shit either so the number of shit you could spin off is insane.

This thot makes me defend other thot CFs but at least the others leave with the chad after they get seduced or something. It is a work in progress, get what I mean? In this one they both go for muh appraisal, he is forever level one, she has a 80 level cap which is hero level. Then a passing hero dude comes, says come with me then she leaves. Just like that. Later instead of leveling himself up MC learns he can level up his skill.

>Every developed civilization valued material you could write on.
And they had stuff to write on.

Surprised no one translated this one yet.

Wait, what?

Attached: marriage.jpg (531x819, 79.37K)

But it was expensive and labor intensive. If the Roman had access to paper and a printing press they probably would've conquered half the fucking planet. The written word gets you far.

No, elf sensei is an untouched virgin. Goggoru-chan too but unsure about loligon.

>But it was expensive and labor intensive.
So was writing.
If you have to rewrite something 3 times, you would rather pay more for the material and then only write it once.

Attached: 1623383414974.png (1319x1876, 1010.06K)

Is that how it works?

just write on bamboo scrolls lol

Attached: index.jpg (1080x1536, 692.32K)

Any substantial Shirone content when? Come on author, give us something.

The invention of paper immediately led to the printing press. Some ancient civilization wouldn't have been long for mass producing printing materials. It's not like the process of "stamping" was unkown.

If marriage with you comes with benefits.
Unions between rich traders and poor nobles were common at a time.

>The invention of paper immediately led to the printing press.
No, it didn't.

I don't read the series, but a rich merchant family taking on the debts of a poor noble family in order to secure a title/prestige through marriage doesn't seem far fetched. I've seen that plot point come up a few times, even.

The printing press is actually older than modern paper.

15th century

vs 18th.

And modern printing is newer than modern paper. What's your point?

Take the gook pill

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-12-20-01-15-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1665, 504.95K)

Do gook CFs betray?

Everyone betrays.

>It's not like the process of "stamping" was unkown.
And it's completely different from making hundreds of thousands of tiny metal letters, all of identical size. If your metallurgy isn't up to snuff, I suspect that the whole thing goes right down the tube as an interesting idea that doesn't work in reality.
The 15th century printing was a far cry from what we today would call mass printing.
It was heavy labor, and expensive to set up.

Gooks are every bad japanese cliche dialed up to 100.

>And it's completely different from making hundreds of thousands of tiny metal letters, all of identical size. If your metallurgy isn't up to snuff, I suspect that the whole thing goes right down the tube as an interesting idea that doesn't work in reality.
Nah, a lot of printing even in ye olden days was done with lead. And humanity is really good working lead (and dying of it too).
>It was heavy labor, and expensive to set up.
Like every emerging technology ever. And yet it still dramatically reduced the price especially for items that only required a short print run.

>user struggles to manually organize the template for the page
>is missing a letter
>several letters are misaligned
>weeks of work fucked

It's actually pretty easy. The NYTimes still had a lead based printing system before they went to computers called linotype:
>youtube.com/watch?v=1MGjFKs9bnU