One Piece

Yamalove, Yamalife

Attached: 091728495.png (680x881, 528.93K)

Rape.

Bonney always

Attached: yama447.jpg (1280x1280, 203.65K)

>no "Luffy vs Kaido" chapter
>no Luffy won text box
>Citizens only just now noticed Kaido
>Zoro is still fucking dying and we still don't know what the fuck is going on with him
>Other unresolved plotlines still lingering like Usopp, Kiku, Kin, Doji
>Kawamatsu still hasn't done anything
>Zunesha still hasn't done anything
>Stray bullets like the Big Mom Pirates, WG ships, last CP0 agent, Apoo and Inbi are yet to get addressed
>Kaido flashback is only starting now and it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions regarding his character
>Linlin's flashback was like 3 chapters long, Doffy's was 6
>Both Linlin and Doffu got powerups after their flashbacks
>Kaido hasn't awakened yet
>Kaido's victory cry was brought up like 10 chapters ago and we still haven't heard it

Yeah, I'm thinking Kaido will pull off a Frieza and this isn't over yet. Tea Party/Big Mom's assassination 2.0.

Why are you guys so into a man, kinda gay.

Yamastink

Zunesha and Luffy will together take down kaidou on an amazingly drawn double spread.

pirate girls=whores
government girls=pure law abiding citizens

Attached: ari-prayogo-stussy.jpg (1000x1000, 175.37K)

>best Pussy
Bonney
>best anal
Bonney
>best feet
Bonney
>best armpit
Bonney
>best Blowjob
Bonney
>best boobjob
Bonney
>best handjob
Bonney
>best snuggles
Bonney
>best fertility
Bonney
>best Dominating
Bonney
>best fetish
Bonney
>best femdom
Bonney
>best loli
Bonney
>best overall
Bonney

Attached: 1640890378593.jpg (842x1242, 76.71K)

>KAIDO HAS AWAKENING I SWEAR BECAUSE FISH FISH FRUIT HE WAS ORIGINALLY A FISH
FUCKING RETARDS KAKU AND JABRA'S FRUIT ARE OX OX FRUIT MODEL GIRAFFE AND DOG DOG FRUIT MODEL WOLF.
AND KAKU WAS NEVER A FUCKING OX. KAIDO WAS ALWAYS A DRAGON AND FURTHER PROOF IS MOMO EATING A COPY OF THAT SAME FRUIT. I SWEAR YOU HEADCANONFAGS NEED SOME SPANKING

Manga canon joiner.

Attached: 1636929296881.png (118x117, 25.95K)

SISTERS..... OUR RESPONSE?!

Attached: OHNYO.jpg (599x326, 64.79K)

How long until screenshots

Literally if there is no frame with: Luffy win, the fight will continue, c'mon now

>Morj
Fuck off.

>We haven't seen Doffy's eyes.
>No narrator confirmation
>D. O FLAMINGO
I SEEN THIS SHIT BEFORE

just ignore the ecleb niggers that think the raid will fail. honestly how dumb do you have to be to think the hero won't win and accomplish his dreams in one piece, eclebs are a different kind of retarded and the people that listen to them are even worse. reminder LUFFY WILL WIN.

She'll job to Nami btw

EVERY OTHER FUCKING FIGHT:
"Victory: Zoro, Sanji, Kaidou ect"

now it won't happen because yyy eee
god damn it, the fight is not over yet

>LUFFY WILL WIN.
Nobody disagrees with this. Luffy will win AFTER the raid fails.

Most Yamatospammers are actually lonely people who have an unhealthy emotional attachment to her joining

Attached: kidd.png (897x1305, 994.66K)

the raid will succeed kill yourself

>MUH NARRATOR
No narrator box during the Doffy fight either

We didn't see it for Sanji until the chapter after

I want her to spit on my cock and call me a manlet

Attached: pathetictomato.png (801x1253, 727.6K)

this is not dressrosa you fucking retard

>being a mentally healthy normalfag
you should try a different website

>All of Kaido's crew is down
>Momo successfully moved the island away
>Kaido knocked out
>THE RAID WILL FAIL
Absolutely braindead spastic

Consider yourself screenshotted. I will demand my apology when I'm right.

I will impregnate Yamato.

I am perfectly normal as I have compartmentalized everything.
I turn schizo when I come here.

You all hate him but he’s the living embodiment of these threads. Tries to sound convincingly analytical but is proven wrong all the time.

Kaido alone can blow the entire alliance the fuck out, no need for shitters like Queen. This happened not even 6 chapters ago.
>Kaido is "knocked out"
Act 1 says hello.

Ok and no narrator box declaration during the Katakuri fight either you mongol. What i am saying is that it's not fucking necessary

Attached: 0896-014.jpg (1067x1600, 444.15K)

Got some early leaks for chapter 1050.

Title: Destiny

- All mugiwaras gathered near Luffy along with Kid and Law.
- A samurai warns all of them that the marine is coming, Lucci and Kaku go down to the beach looking for it.
- Mugiwaras, kid and law form a plan to get out of Wano with the help of rarao and hygoro.
-Zoro wakes up after his visions, everyone is leaving but Zoro gets restless, and says that he needs to do something, and asks Franky to help him that soon they would be back, everyone agrees.
- “Franky where do you want to go? We have to get out fast. Navy is already here.
- Zoro; take me to Kaido. Zoro comes to Kaido unconscious and says “I saw you through my descendants, all the things you did to the people of Wano, my people are unforgivable!
- Zoro catches Emma using his haki, franky stops zoro what he's doing, zoro talks to franky just observes.
- Zoro; you will still live here but your soul will be taken to hell, zoro uses his soul cutting blow.
- Zoro done, ryuma's soul appears behind zoro and they leave

This isn't WCI either dumb faggot

bros im starting to think that one guy who said he'd kill himself if yamato doesn't join wasn't joking

Attached: sample_beac42a6bd12a70b1436ce7f15dc7f28.jpg (850x1202, 146.54K)

Rate her outfit!

Attached: yamfilmred.png (774x1093, 881.09K)

Kaido's flames which previously held up the island are completely gone they represented his vitality.
But yeah go ahead and think some Majin Buu ressurection shit will happen this aint Dragon ball the only ones coming back fight after fight is the protag in One Piece.

If Yamato looked something like this, actually resembling Kaido, I’d like her more.

Attached: E1EED4A8-AAD3-4C0B-9C7B-64D030CB198E.jpg (512x297, 29.2K)

I loved that moment so fucking much

Slice your fucking throat up you waste of human garbage if Kaido is down for good in 1050 you fucking delusional retard go suck some of your eceleb cum while you regurgitate their schizo theories.

reminder we are only 2/3rds of the way done its time for the wano buster call arc

Attached: oda writing out kizaru because he solos wano.jpg (1019x664, 169.45K)

>what are zoan awakenings
>luffy literally got brought back to life
>flame clouds got washed up by raizo's water
You will see the light in due time. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>no arguments
I accept your concession.

WEHAHAHAHA SENCHOU TASUKETE!!!!

Attached: 1652283860895.jpg (1280x1137, 212.7K)

Please delete

You’re THIS mad Lmao

This would have been 50 times better than the genshin impact shit we got

>complete domination of Luffy's side
>barely no struggle
>the people of Wano got liberated while celebrating
>Kaido jobbed by a big punch named after some hindu monkey God
>pirate jesus confirmed
>no steaks
NO STEAKS

Attached: 7.png (713x456, 397.4K)

SEXSEXSEX

He's down but maybe chill a little bit

Based

Gross. Current Yamato is much better

Attached: 0192.jpg (700x962, 247.33K)

Hot and also original.
Ugly and Nami sameface.

devil fruit tier ranking (from strongest to weakest)
1.paramecia (awakening)
2.mythical zoan (normal & awakening)
3.logia (normal & awakening)
4.paramecia (normal)
5.vegapunk artificial devil fruit
6.ancient zoan (normal & awakening)
7.normal zoan (normal & awakening)
8.smile

Attached: 1652290207983.png (1280x720, 1018.05K)

>KAIDO HAS AWAKENING I SWEAR BECAUSE FISH FISH FRUIT HE WAS ORIGINALLY A FISH
It's fucking annoying that they keep saying this shit too and ignore how all the other models work. Why can't people fucking READ?!

Of course, he's obviously already awakened considering his status, but the most likely explanation and the most disappointing is that it's that buff, murderous drunk form of his he uses occasionally.

Bros?! Katakuri is undefeated?!?!

Very much so

MURUN

Attached: 1641732205146.png (3620x2200, 2.16M)

> certain pirate shanks was talking about was hawkeyes
> shanks announced to the elders that he'll be teaming up with him and build the most powerful yonko crew there is, by having two yonko in one crew
> reason? Take out Blackbeard and make way for luffy/joyboy/prophecy
> deal? WG gives him vegapunk or his technology so he can do whatever secret shit he wants to do when luffy claims the one piece with his help.
> his offer to the elders? Give me vegapunk and I assure your reign continues when this is all done

Stay away from my wife you disgusting furfaggots.

why didn't big meme bring katakuri or oven instead of all of her jobber kids? she probably would have won if she just brought one of them and she would still have the other to look over her territory.

No it's way too generic. You couldn't even tell that Yamato is Kaido's daughter cause she has a totally different aesthetic. Kaido's sorta like a hybrid of a Mongol warrior and a biker (and maybe a bit yakuza too cause of the tattoo). It's cool and unique. Yamato's design on the other hand is the most Japanese/Shinto shit ever and you see so much of that stuff in anime already. And if she does end up joining it'd be even worse cause we already have a Japanese-themed Strawhat

Attached: kaido first appearance.jpg (1520x1200, 457.97K)

Attached: 6C274D86-8D34-4D57-8F4C-97A744844921.jpg (874x762, 168.42K)

She brought Smoothie.

This is the most straight forward arc ever with the most canon filler shit. Most of the shit introduced was unnecessary to move the fucking plot. 140chapters of Wano to end like this? Jesus

go back plebbitor

I'll ask again:

why didn't big meme bring katakuri or oven instead of all of her jobber kids?

>Drum Islad in C
>LRLL in D
filtered

Attached: femkaido.png (1240x1753, 2.82M)

>Yamato
>Generic
Ive seen some complaints about her design but this couldnt be further off the mark

SEEEEEEEEEEEEX

Smoothie hasn't jobbed to anyone unlike Katakuri and Oven.

>Make up some retarded shit
>Spam it in every thread for days
What do you want bro? Some (you)s?

Attached: 1641839649307.png (646x610, 297.77K)

The most normalfag tier shit I’ve ever

yes, give lot of (You)s please

She knows bb is hunting devil fruits. He's supposed to stay there for safety and also take care of the mess. Oven as right hand. Smoothy is useless and can't take responsibility, she probably just brought her with her so she can mix her some drinks while on sea.
Cracker too can create thousands of soldiers, so he's a valuable asset to leave for defense purposes.

It's generic as shit. Like it's the most typical "oni waifu" design ever and I know this to be true because a completely unrelated franchise came up with pic related
Wano's had so many banger character designs like Kinemon's wife being based on those old woodblock paintings that it's kind of a shame that such a major character like Yamato doesn't look more unique

Attached: genshin impact.jpg (1280x720, 231.44K)

>ecelebshills
>waifuspammers
>doomposters

I think some of you don’t even read this series.

What does she see in Luffy?

Attached: __boa_hancock_and_salome_one_piece_drawn_by_nannacy7__f2904933416df308317bbb9bfb05690b.jpg (750x1000, 363.58K)

You forgot
>worthless metaposts

Oda probably planned to use them, but he realized the arc already has too many people in it that he called it off
Probably a choice for the better imo

Gear 3 dildo

Why are doomposters here?
I understood them shitting on 1048 cause it admittedly was a drag but this is the thing that everyone's been clamoring for

Attached: 1641924694240.png (1000x563, 817.23K)

I didnt read all of that, Im just going to tell you that you're wrong completely.

>no devil fruit power
>no teacher
>self train haki
>not a chosen one to become Joy Boy
still manage to become Pirate King
Chad D. Roger>Asspull D. Luffy

Attached: 0rhu1ohfnpu61.jpg (1355x1444, 301.43K)

The only thing I think is arguably generic about Yamato is her weapon I think she’s fine

Doomfaggots get off on pretending to be angry cynics. Nitpicking anything and everything makes them feel smart for once in their lives.

Just wait for the pirate king fruit reveal.

women want man who treat them like shit