Why do seinenidiots and VNdolts jack off this shit so much and hate shounnen when it's just a battleshounnen but with...

Why do seinenidiots and VNdolts jack off this shit so much and hate shounnen when it's just a battleshounnen but with sex and waifu pandering

Attached: Fate_stay_night_Serie_de_TV-107103830-large.jpg (470x657, 65.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r75nF1ltylI&ab_channel=ShalvationStash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck your thread. Post GARcher.

Attached: 1644138544844.jpg (2296x3484, 1.69M)

Because every VN fanbase is full of elitists and pseuds who think that their favorite anime is better than your average shounen because it's a visual novel.

They read it when they were teenagers and never got over it. Many such cases.

This but with R07/uminekofags holy fuck they're the most annoying

No uminekofag really hates battle shounen like a Fatefag, you biased retard

Higurashi ones do a lot you seacat sissy

>Didn't read the VN.

only fate/zero anime is good

No I Will not read the VN you fucking faggot loser this is an anime and manga board, so i will only read manga and watch anime, is this a visual novel board? No? Then don't tell me what to do scumbag, and is there a visual novel board? No? Then shut the fuck up

Attached: e9de74a6953ef5080ad08f8c836b1071761306bf_hq.jpg (1024x576, 32.13K)

Fate/Stay Night isn't really a battle shounen. UBW has some battle shounen elements but it's not really part of the genre and it doesn't target children and teenagers like Hunter x Hunter

Jujutsu kaisen and hunter x hunter are more mature and less self-insert-y than fate

Why are you seething so hard? All that I'm saying is, if you are going to whine and call something shit, at least watch/read it first.

>sex scene
Now I understand why there are so many women into fate

There's no sex anymore because Nasu is a jew and a fag.

No even in terms of writing style. It's clear Fate/Stay Night targets an older audience

>It's has a "dark" atmosphere
>This means is for adults
Do you not realize how being edgy is a stereotype for teens

Jujutsu kaisen isn't more "mature" than fate, I haven't watched the fate anime, I clarify this because I don't know how much of a disservice has Ufotable done to the VN, which lately I'm starting to believe that they have done it in quite a great scale, since people keep bringing up problems which the VN didn't have.

I'm not talking about atmosphere. The way Fate/Stay Night is written makes it hard for children and teenagers to read unlike WSJ manga

S;G is better

Attached: AMSxdN3.png (1920x2160, 1.41M)

t- seinenidiot vndolt

less self insert sure, but they aren't even close to being more mature

Did rin want to fuck archer? Wouldnt it be weird since She's underage and him an adult

I want to lick her sweaty body

>Did rin want to fuck archer?
she want to fuck Shirou in all his forms

Explain the similarities.

Did you miss the disclaimer that all characters in the game were 18 years of age or older? Don't you know that Japanese highschools are full of adult first years?

S;G is far better. Fate is childish in comparison, and this is compared to a VN about a bunch of 2chan autists.

>S;G is far better.
No

Doesn't matter if it has merits or if it sucks, if it has the same generic archetype of waifus these coomer midwits will enjoy it.

Illya is older than shirou

Why did archer become black

he just starts capping niggas left and right and unwashed blood eats into his skin so he starts maining melanin enriched body cuz nigga gotta kill to protect da hood 'no wa' am sayin' nigga he gotta bust some niggas doe

The scorching sun of Afghanistan

Attached: 1652175320541.gif (171x167, 1.21M)

KEK

Based

No cap fr fr. Sometimes nigga gotta do what nigga does best.

>seinenidiots and VNdolts
Are shonnenfags stuck in second gradw that they cant come up with actual insults

Those curves are top tier

Consider the following:

Attached: vYUpdpB.jpg (1920x2160, 349.73K)

It's funny because VN are an inferior "art" form
It's a book for people who don't read
It's a game for people who suck at playingreal games
It's an anime for people who can't watch an entire season of anything
And they act like they know anything
It's hilarious

Why are Vn authors so terrible? Why so much pointless padding, as if they're 19th century magazine authors paid by the word?

"Primary"cucks are a fucking joke, kek. I won't read your shitty vn.

Why did the anime rob us of this scene?

Real answer : abusing your magic circuits chars your skin.

Holy shit I want to lick Suzuha's everything until my tongue bleeds

Attached: 1651155831624.jpg (2800x1926, 1.68M)

There are certain stories which can only be properly conveyed with the tools a VN provides the writer.

It's a less convenient book, yes. The basic images and sometimes voice acting is a crutch to make it easier to imagine what's going on. No, it's not much of a video game, and it's much longer then nearly any anime. A VN is essentially what a light novel is trying to be, with the printed character designs and occasional pictures, but the light novel only commits halfway to keep itself as a piece of physical media.

Because it's literally just a better shounen. Idk what's so complicated, OP.

Kek, real nice.

only shonentards circlejerk fateshit

>but with sex and waifu pandering
Uhm yikes! Homophobic much!? Shirou says gay rights~ ^.^

Attached: Japanese PE lesson.png (433x821, 1.02M)

He's fucking issou

Haha

Based

What makes fate a better shounnen?

Yes it is you contrarian.

not even the best vn in the science adventure universe chaos: head is better

There isn't a single non bait post in this thread. Impressive.

they kept the sex in Tsukihime remake, it's only just implied now. It make sense to do that since it'd ruin the pacing to have an awkward sex scene in the story. youtube.com/watch?v=r75nF1ltylI&ab_channel=ShalvationStash