What's next for Railgun...

What's next for Railgun? Last anime was a massive hit but they don't have enough manga for another season and at this current rate it's going to take like 3 years.

Attached: DPYyezaUIAEI8W6.jpg (836x1200, 319.56K)

A novel

Hiatus

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

>they don't have enough manga for another season
I think the flashback one will be enough when it's done. And it's not like they can't pull out another anime-original arc.

They can just finally adapt one of the SS volumes.

Attached: Gokusai_Amazora_design.jpg (679x368, 72.53K)

Biohacker is bad. Railgun SSs are all boring.

Bullshit.

Biohacker is actively bad, the suicide attempt at the end is the only arguably good thing and personally I found the way it was handled distasteful.

Based, how does it feel to be correct and right by calling out the morons who run this cursed franchise?

If Biohacker is "actively bad" how do you call GT volumes?

I like this bitch.

Attached: MO 07-23.jpg (1080x1551, 1M)

>pivots back to Index after I say that Railgun novels are best as a sleep aid
GT is really bad though. It needed lots of love and care from the editors but it either didn't get that or got that but the editors are so dumb that they made it worse. Now the novels going forward will be building on a trash foundation. I'm simply not interested anymore.

Most of NT was already like this.

Hopefully the shitty flashback arc is the very last one and the manga ends

Not to the same degree. Not at all.

This is most likely

Index NT Season 1 then Railgun F

GT is still better than the second half of NT

Brain jobs

Attached: brain trust.jpg (2071x1180, 692.54K)

>le massive hit
It did numbers but those numbers weren’t extreme. More importantly, it doesn’t have the popularity that a hit should. Even in Asia, Railgun has passed its peak. I’m sure paypigs still buy merchandise though, which is what they really care about.

Hell no. GT is the worst stretch of novels that the series has ever had. Ice Boats era and the Kamisato novels are better. It’s that bad.

Entire Kamisato arc was complete trash.

You can still fold the paper the novels are printed on! GT gives me plenty of opportunities to fold it!

Attached: 48187929685437.jpg (720x1200, 84.26K)

At least NT had a couple of good volumes GT is crap so far.

The different is that the Kamisato arc easily fits in a containment zone while GT has shit on some of the best and longest running themes and characters. If you’re looking to chart where those cracks came from, it has to be the last arc of NT, not the midpoint novels.

Attached: Here's your (((you))) Accelfag.png (1275x711, 630.14K)

Magic gods shit already raped the setting beyond recognition.

A wild ape appears!

A wild Accelfag appear

The setting is only a small percentage of the worth of most stories. Themes, motifs, solid plotting, compelling characters, need I go on, are all more important aspects of good writing.

Is your keyboard stuck?

Cutest girl, coolest Toaru, most fun character.

There is only so much you can do with plot armored teenage amnesiac punching people.

What's wrong with the magic gods?

Everything. Completely fucked power scale forever.

Truly the best use of the GT novels is not reading them but spreading your jizz all over the pages after fapping to Accelerator. Make sure to buy a used copy though.

So from what we have seen of the Bridge Builders Cabal, they have master one thing to the near extreme.

There is only so much you can do with a story that you destroy repeatedly, and worse every time, to keep enabling episodic storytelling.

No one cares, idiot.

>All this doomposting

Why does OP shill for free(?) anyway, this is the third attempt at a Raildex thread today

Railgun is still doing great next anime is guaranteed to be a hit. Mental Out is also doing good.

Attached: MO 06-17.jpg (836x1200, 609.54K)

Attached: Ei2KUfHVgAA0Qsr.jpg (2048x1152, 342.16K)

>snowflake is triggered when the shit writing he's made a major part of his personality is recognized for what it is
Fuck off back to Discord.

Stop lying console war faggot, even Railgun has declined a lot from its peak. This is a gacha/merch franchise now.

>What's next for Railgun?
Marriage between Misaki and Mikoto.
MisaMisa needs to fulfill its own prophecy.

Attached: 94964240_p0.jpg (1863x2775, 1.18M)

Wasn't Tokiwadai supposed to have a lot of gaijins? Who don't we ever see any?

Attached: hokaze-junko-Anime-ToAru-Monochrome-(Anime)-5028520.jpg (1488x1178, 625.93K)

Last anime was breaking streaming records.

You first faggot.

Don't bother, he just come here to troll

>why does a media that's growing in popularity hit greater highs
Doubtful that the records you're referring to aren't cherrypicked in the first place, but still - hit =/= all lot of streaming. That could just as easily be FOTM trash.

>he says while defending someone who's in all likelihood a troll

Why is Accel so perfect?

Attached: HFPFvNp4.jpg (600x796, 84K)

We will likely not get many replies because that only happen when a new LN volume come out. At one point a new manga chapter could do it but now most of the chapters that come out monthly are shorter then the page count of a weekly manga.

At least it will give the 3 hater a reason to keep living because for some reason they can't give up on a series that they hate. To the point they must keep shitposingt with doomposting or saying the series suck, mostly without even given a good reason for why it sucks.

Index even now is my favorite series. Even if I think that Anna been a very terrible antagonist and was taken out really badly, without any real resolute with the 3 protagonist

>muh forced narrative
Can't take this doomfag meme seriously after one user here shit up a rec thread made up of completely different posters explaining the pros and cons of the series. What's even worse is that the posters who are clearly trying to start Yea Forums console wars shit are never accused of this.

As opposed to the other powerful characters?

>3
How do you know there are 3 of them? Most likely it was one Accelfag.

>without even given a good reason for why it sucks
says the user with piss poor English, no further comment

>No argument
I accept you consession

>there is only one user who likes one of the main, most popular characters in the series

Hello there Accelfag

>one user here shit up a rec thread made up of completely different posters explaining the pros and cons of the series.
Source for the thread?

I love how those threads always shit on current Railgun arc and then when anime happens it turns out to be great.

Attached: Y25.jpg (1080x1551, 866.68K)

There's been various arguments by many anons over the course of these threads, I don't feel the need to repeat them to the few retards who won't accept reason. Anyone else can search the archives, or better yet, think for themselves. The three people so insistent on saying there's not a fire in the building only show that they're afraid that anons will recognize the smell of smoke and heat if they come to their own conclusions.

>if I keep going on about my boogeyman, I will get people to agree with me and not come off as a schizo
Hating Accelerator is as bad as hating Touma. He's a core part of the series and instrumental in all the highs it can reach.

I hate Accelfag, not Accel. He is annoying

For me, it's hating Hamazura

Railgun T was good looking but bland. That's just how it is. The approach of the anime staff is increasingly soulless.

Oh yeah, I agree. Fuck him.

Cope. It was great and actually improved a lot over the manga.

Somehow I doubt that. I wonder why, its curious.
You are so desperate for (you)s, so I'll ask you this - do you really, really think GT would be ok if you swapped out Hamazura for some other character and had them perform the same role?

>Yea Forums slang
Get lost.