Literally the same show with a slightly different coat of paint

Attached: 260DAC60-0995-4EA8-BD6B-D49D179FA77E.jpg (1278x709, 276.62K)

Kill yourself, narutard.

JJK is just a cheap copy of a show from 22 years ago

The girl is so plain and boring. I must lewd her.

>JJK is Naruto with the SOUL removed
FTFY

God, why is it that anything modern just feels so fucking uninspired? Literally diet team 7

I thought JJK came before Naruto and I just never heard of it until recently.

>Megumi not an emo faggot
>Nobara actually useful
>Gojo is arrogant
>Itadori action speaks louder talk no jutsu.
Eh. JJK characters are more likeable and watchable than Naruto characters I couldn't stand the whole message pushed of "War bad" I get it kishimoto war bad.

Begging you to put a bullet in your head zoom zoom

JUST

What is the message in JJK then

How are they anything alike? Seems like you're just mad that JJK is more popular than Boruto

Does it matter? The point is it's better than naruto

Muh mprovement. I like originality. This Shonen feels like it was made by an AI

>Megumi not an emo faggot
Meh
>Nobara actually useful
No
>Gojo is arrogant
And? Kakashi is shit too
>Itadori action speaks louder talk no jutsu
Meh, at least is not talk no jutsu

Naruto fights are 90% dialogue and thought bubbles, 10% action
JJK fights are 70% action, 30% thought bubbles

JJK wins

You can’t write an aimless story and say it’s better

>I like originality
Not defending either JJK or Naruto but by saying this you are showing that you don't care about a story at all only it's ideas or concepts. Practically a MAL user

Still better than "war bad" message where have I not heard the message before? And watching naruto cry over an emo faggot is pitiful beyond cringe

Megumi and the ginger bitch are 1000% worse than Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto isn’t full of useless exposition like JJK is

This.

>And? Kakashi is shit too
Gojo is arrogant in the good way.

this, but Naruto has better peak episodes tbqh

it'd be less embarrassing if I were a zoomer actually

It would be less embarrassing if you just weren’t alive at all

JJK I think is the same as Naruto in one regard
People love it, but on the condition that it is one of the first shows you have seen
Otherwise you realize it does nothing different and is truly mid

Attached: 3644711253_9d7b0b9a68_z.jpg (640x308, 44.96K)

by saying you like originality, you are saying
>you don't care about a story at all only its ideas or concepts

Naruto is better than most anime

Not really. Gojo is definitely similar to kakashi in terms of personality and design but that's it and even then it's not like they're identical

They’re damn near identical

Attached: Sasuke should have been a girl.jpg (2560x1805, 574.71K)

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Naruto is better than most anime

both shit

MHA clears both series

MHA is the most bland and overrated anime I've ever seen.

FPBP
Why are they so fucking retarded?

Says the Narutard

Originality tends to make for better stories anyway.

Except , Naruto was treated as a Messiah ,given all the power and fancy shit while itadori is only given pain by the author . Okay itadori isn't really dumb he's just naive and ignorant about the new world he just sucked into . Plus itadori is actually funny

Notice how JJK has a boring urban Japanese setting, little world building and the characters all wear the same outfit? It's a good example of how mangaka are becoming increasingly lazy and soulless as time goes by and how dumb zoomers don't even notice but keep slurping that sludge.

Seethe shitsu shitter

fpbp

Kakashi >>>> Gojo
Sakura

Holy shit the copes

Well yeah war is pretty bad. Stop being a contrarian faggot who obsessed over darkness, blood and death like an early 2000s teenage girl.

>B-BUT IT DID IT BETTER!
PATHETIC shitsu shitter. Your shit shounen will forever live in the shadow of Naruto, and there's nothing you can do about it

>JJK is more popular than Boruto
Delusional? Retarded? Coping? Or all of them?

>I couldn't stand the whole message pushed of "War bad" I get it kishimoto war bad.
go to sleep Yuri

18+ years old or get out

Yes.

BASED naruCHAD. Not wasting a single other character for braindead JJKshitters. I kneel.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, Boruto is just simply really bland and I can't imagine anyone actually reading or watching it.

>However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world.

That guy who raped two 5 years old blond girls was a naruto fan. Narutofags are always this kind of fucked up

Attached: isaiah-metz-020.jpg (2000x1333, 864.72K)

It's not and it will never be you retard. Naruto is a phenomenal, it's a classic, even my boomer dad heard of naruto meanwhile no one cares about this zoomer piece of shit ripoff.

naruto better

Attached: 7c27e73dab1c8c2ee4102fd261f851ef.gif (540x302, 1.65M)

Way to out yourself for having never watched either.

Yep.
>MC is an orphan, has a demon inside them, is hated at school and has died and come back to life multiple times
>Rival is an orphan, is edgy, has special eyes, and hates their brother
>Girl is an orphan, is nerdy, loves the Rival, healer of the group
>Teacher is an orphan, is a pervert, is the strongest in the series, dies in the middle to raise stakes.

I watched Naruto in middle school and I know it's trash but it has a special place in my heart because of that nostalgia, if a new generation of kids get that experience with JJK good for them. But trying to pretend like one of these shows is clearly better than the other or that one is some great story telling powerhouse is embarrassing actual retard shit.

Naruto is also a hunterxhunter ripoff and almost was a harry potter ripoff too. What exactly are you getting at here

How does the JJK Kakashi guy see where he's going if he has his eyes covered? Is it because of aesthetics or something? I haven't read/watched JJK yet but ever since I saw this guy's design I thought it looked, and still does, retarded

he has magic eyes

>JJK Kakashi guy
He's really JJK Riku guy

Attached: 7ar83lz779y71.png (600x336, 108.99K)

Megumi is a miracle

Sakura looks so rape worthy here