What went so fucking wrong?

What went so fucking wrong?

Attached: Kaguya-sama.jpg (1200x900, 160.46K)

everything

nothing

absolutely nothing you professional cum farter

They didn't end it after the confession. Whenever some user asks why romcoms always ends at the confession, just point them to nu-Kaguya and they'll understand.

This, so much this. I also only read the most popular shit that gets pseudo generals in this board, by the way. Nisekoi is my favorite romcom, not sure if it matters.

s3 is best season yet

Sex was the final nail

no chika in the majsoul collab

I LITERALLY cannot stop watching the special ED bros.

Attached: 1591134870015.png (1440x1440, 397.27K)

Is covering one of the worst arcs of the manga.

That last episode was as brilliantly directed as it was cringeworthy with the rap part. Big L is rolling in his grave right now.

SJW bullshit in the latest chapters

Scizoguya arc made her character go from a smart but awkward kid to a cartoon character

Spy x Family

The anime is peak SOUL idk what you're talking about

Miko

Think of the 5 dubs that will have to find what to do with the rapping parts in less than 2-3 weeks

miko ruined the dynamic

There are 3 reasons why the ending othe arc sucked. This is on top of every other issue in this arc, which will be ignored for now.

>structural
Simply put, Ishigami blocking Oko before Prez arrived really sucked a lot of the excitement and surprise.
This could have been fixed by having Prez arrive before Ishigami.

>contextual
Imagine you are a prez fan.
Through this whole arc your boy did nothing. Aka mocks you by having Mikado say Prez did a lot. Then he gives Kaguya a charm from Ishigami. Ishigami blocks the punch. Ishigami gave prez the idea to use the helicopter. Ishigami mocks you by saying he can't hold a candle to Prez. Your sister, whose room is filled with Ishigami merchandise, Miko's face replaced with her own, is happy. You not so much.
To fix this, you need to have prez do something cool, and scamming a retard is not cool.

>topical
Helicopters are not cool, simple as.
Prez should have used an air balloon, ideally heartshaped to embrace the cringekino.

Why do people pretend this didn't get popular just because of Chika's ending? Before anime's announcement, there haven't a been a single thread of this as a manga.

1. It stopped being funny.
2. It should've ended after confession.
3. Ishigami and Miko are garbage characters.

Miko

Miko isn’t funny + Spy x Family stole the fans

Confession scene too early read Kaguya isnt a VIRGIN anymore. You cant do that until the very end of the manga
Too many boring romcom tropes that has been done 243643642th times

Attached: Sono-Bisque-1-01.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

Attached: 19.png (1350x1920, 834.35K)

They had sex? LOL
It's over

After the Sports Festival Arc up until the confession you can see the focus gradually changing from funny romcom about two people being too proud to confess to focusing on dramatically developing the relationships between characters (compare Kaguya and Shirogane to Ishigami and Miko), after the Cultural Festival you can clearly see this being the main focus like with Hayasaka's arc and the current arc (while I do think an arc about the Shinomiyas was necessary, it was kinda boring and felt a bit out of place, like a different manga)

SxF definitely threw it out of the park, on it's own it's inoffensive but it's not as funny as I remember it

What? Hayasaka's arc is still not adapted

it wasn't JWWW

Attached: 4235467.png (432x643, 148.32K)

I don't mean this as "it went wrong and it's shit now", it just feels like a different manga. I feel like it could have worked better if they ended the manga after the Cultural Festival and do these arcs in a sequel, but I guess it would have tanked some sales.

Chika didn't have sex

The Zombieland Saga dub just left the rap in Japanese until the BD or something.

>t.

Attached: kRz1613870334.jpg (1296x1360, 416.51K)

Ai should have been the main girl

I appreciate the pun

What a pathetic virgin.

The manga continued after they had sex

Attached: kaguya PSYCHO.png (1574x1320, 786.67K)

reddit show trumped by another reddit show
spy x family is better

The audience of this kind of shows gets really frustrated when somebody has sex, so they can't enjoy it anymore

animeonlys won

even the retarded shit aside, the gimmick just got old.

What happened?

They kept milking it beyond the confession and what the author was capable of writing. It should have had a sequel or spinoff if the publisher was so set on keeping it going this long.

There's nothing wrong with continuing past the confession. There's plenty wrong with what this manga did past that.

spbp

>That new rap ending
Insanely cringe with shit animation and designs

>anime: fucking Rap shitting multiple series at once this week.
>manga: it's over but keeps going.

Self-inserters delusion went wrong.
>Incelgami, the self-inserters' favorite couldn't get with Mary-Suebame
>now Incelgami will likely have to settle with Miko the awkward girl "nobody" likes
>Prez was never really a self-insert character because self-inserters hate Kaguya
>HayaPrez the Prez's self-inserter ship never could get even into the bait stage
>ultimately Prez had sex which, regardless of who was the partner, makes it impossible to self-insert

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

This is the most boring sex scene in anime/manga i have ever seen

Attached: 1631477603664.jpg (225x350, 51.43K)

Based

Cringe
>Hurfdurf lookidme I have STDs and alimony to pay

Seething user's like this are exactly why I love this board, you won't find such outspoken KHV's anywhere else, not even /r9k/. The naivety and sense of entitlement are pathetically embarrassing to a degree that it's almost endearing.

The worst part is how much of Kaguya's fanbase sincerely think the manga got better after that.

to be fair it's not like it was out of nowhere they had a couple chapters where it built up, didn't kaguya talk it with her friends and shirogane with tsubasa and mikado?

Komei's rap was kino though

It's still rap. It would have been kino in any genre because that's the point of Koumei.

>having sex means you get an STD and get married and divorced
Holy virgin cope.

Most of it is just shitty filler. Romcoms don't know they should end after 15-25 episodes.
This thing had a good premise, but it's creator is milking it dry.

No spoilers this week?

Slef-Incel here
>Incelgami, the self-inserters' favorite couldn't get with Mary-Suebame
good
>now Incelgami will likely have to settle with Miko the awkward girl "nobody" likes
I love her from the beginning
>Prez was never really a self-insert character because self-inserters hate Kaguya
correct
>HayaPrez the Prez's self-inserter ship never could get even into the bait stage
correct
>ultimately Prez had sex which, regardless of who was the partner, makes it impossible to self-insert
correct

Attached: 1568325396790.jpg (600x500, 36.63K)