How do you respond to this?

Attached: 13-o.jpg (1456x1078, 234.88K)

"Y-you too..."

A restraining order.

no way fag

Don't listen to a woman in the first place

sure

turn 360 degrees and walk away

im mean don't minuses eventually get better and lose there powers and become less crazy and evil with care and nurture so I would just say yes and make sure to love her alot.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg (792x410, 39.43K)

tl;dr

Attached: but I sure don't care.jpg (600x450, 31.7K)

Eh? Nandatte?

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, fucker. You're fucking dead, bitch. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" talk was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, bitch.

Attached: opm.jpg (704x436, 69.41K)

Yeah, I will marry you.
"I want to have a family with you"

"Too long, didn't read."

Literally how did they ever manage to translate Medaka Box? How tiny is that text in Japanese?

Attached: AjimuNajimi4.jpg (768x706, 213.28K)

>I've fallen for another boy

WHY

WHY IS JAPAN OBSESSED WITH NTR

The niggah answer The virgin answer The chad answer The homo answer

pronebone without saying anything

enjoy your dick rot

The reddit answer

B-buht what about my answer?

Learn to write dialogue you hack

kek

Who the fuck are you?

>

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg (792x410, 32.24K)

I think our children will look more like you than me. Of course they’ll be cute, they are ours after all. I hate dogs but I won’t insist on having a cat and if you love dogs then I think we should have a dog, but absolutely not a pitbull. I don’t know what kind of food I like, just make what you want to make and I’m sure I’ll like it. You can say “aaah” if you want but it seems like that would be more fitting for when you’re being fed rather than feeding someone, but if you want to do it go ahead. I won’t get mad, but you should kill that middle schooler you- ideally formerly- love(d) to prove your loyalty. I have not loved another girl, you’re right that there’s no way that could happen. There have been others girls that I’ve been interested in before, and I will not blame you if you want to exterminate them or if you want me to exterminate them in order to prove my loyalty. You won’t have to endure the pain of worrying about that or anything. Now that I’ve met you, other girls are akin to rocks, yes. I think so too, yes, but you don’t have to be sorry about being the only one who is happy.

I stab myself with a sword and say that I cannot accept her feelings because I love Medaka.

"Fuck you minus scum"
Then shoot her in the face

Based and fuck minuses

Best answer.

Attached: 82D66C46-0757-43A1-8F51-F6610D2EFAD3.jpg (926x613, 117.49K)

the original text would have gone vertically instead of horizontally.

I don’t believe you, prove it by kissing my penis exactly 16 times

The same way he reacted in the manga

a dog is alright, I like italian and chinese food

She should've won.

kek

Attached: 1644137540642.jpg (827x1200, 216.96K)

I walked Bob Dylan up on stage, who the fuck are YOU?

Run.

only autism can defeat autism

Attached: 1632491987050.png (2600x1920, 1.22M)

kek, did not see that coming

rotate 360 degrees and walk away

You're not my waifu.

Attached: am.jpg (480x360, 22.86K)

The only correct answer.

It's funny because there is a lot of text.

medaka box is the best thing nisio ever made and the absolutely criminal handling of its anime is a butthurt I'll take to my grave

>the best thing nisio ever made
that would be Henshin Ganbou

Attached: index.png (971x1400, 281.54K)

I love this one shot so much.

mating press with french kiss multiple times a day

>How do you respond to this?
Yeah, okay. Let's fuck.
No way I'm going to pay attention to her schizophrenic ramblings.

I'd tell her I lost track sometime after the first three minutes.

>lol u gay xddd

Writing that probably took more time than drawing it.
Based AM poster

Stand there awkwardly until she leaves.

Reject her.

>"You have strong feelings for me, but the intensity of the feeling and the verbosity of the expression leads me to believe that you experience this incredibly strong feelings for reasons that have very little to do with me. If you feel this same way in a year, I will be glad to marry you."

Fine speech.

Attached: ChG4gI_WMAAA_LJ.jpg (1200x670, 121.76K)

I write off the author and live a long, enlightened, satisfied life.

Laughed every time.

>"Not interested in having children, sorry."

Lets start working on those kids. I want way more than 9 btw so prepare to become my breeding sow.